Notion

4,7 (1.035)
Tool voor project- en taakbeheer

(1.035)

• Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Amazing Workspace with Endless Possibilities

Beoordeeld op 28/10/2022

Notion is very easy to set up and get running with no overhead. I began using Notion as a place to save information for future reference and I have continued to expand on that idea.

Pluspunten

I absolutely love the concept of Notion. There are endless uses for their work spaces. I have used their software for business and for personal use and I am constantly thinking of new ways to use and systems I can set up.

Minpunten

I think the only thing about Notion that is a con is if someone doesn't understand what Notion is for, it can be hard to try to explain with them what it is for - since it can be for anything.

Airtable en Evernote Teams

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Better user interface, recommendation from a friend.

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Had heard good things from others about Notion.
Ziad
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

"Notion makes the transition from unpolished notes to polished documents quick and efficient!"

Beoordeeld op 18/11/2022

Overall and crucially, Notion makes it simple for team members who identify as "non-technical" to participate from various departments. It hasn't caused a stir way other "unintuitive" gadgets with a steep learning curve have.The backup option is comforting; it's not something you consider before you sign up, but you'll need it later if your data is even tangentially important to you.Support has typically been quite beneficial to me and my numerous questions throughout the years. Sometimes they'll confuse things by requesting extra information on a simple, obvious issue, but I know they're only doing it to find out more. Right, it's better to err on the side of overcommunication:

Pluspunten

I was introduced to Notion by a coworker, and ever since I edited that tiny seedling of a first page, I've used it frequently, grown, and even produced the literary equivalent of several novels in it. It has combined aspects I've used in other programmes and improved on them greatly.In the past, I used to become annoyed at how badly my formatting was messed up by Google Docs, Zendesk, and other services. I could essentially clear up the debris by copying and pasting it into Notion. Additionally, a page supports live editing, thus there is no separate "publish" phase! (If necessary, you can always perform a "staging/test" on a different page.) Additionally, it's very simple to target shares or make pages public.Project management for task tracking (through card columns), thorough user documentation (and the process of translating it from internal external consumption), and concept presentation are some of the business uses of Notion that I have. At home, my wife and I also used it to draught and revise our wedding vows, document items in need of repair, and other things. In other words, there were moments when I was interacting with another tool before going — "Why, Notion is capable of that already! Use Notion only!" Keeping track of my musical productions with Notion is one of my favourite uses. I serialize them with annotations so I can see what's almost finished, what has to be delivered, and what I might just be messing about with.

Minpunten

I wish we could add more bespoke styling. I'm not talking insane custom colours, but solid background colours and text with precise RGB values would make a huge impact with matching branding. Though having everything integrated seems really basic, I am aware that there are third-party applications that seek to cover these demands and things like custom domain names.Additionally, as of my most recent check, there was no way to view the original IFRAMES code, which seems incredibly cumbersome because it requires me to store that code elsewhere (perhaps in a separate Notion page) or risk it being obscured. Anyone using widgets with special embed parameters, such as those from Bandcamp and SoundCloud, should be aware of this.But overall, Notion has been fantastic!

Abby
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Perfect Solution for Task Management, Project Planning and Goal Setting

Beoordeeld op 15/11/2022

As someone with ADHD, Notion is the perfect solution for setting up my own unique and personal workflow. Being able to customize my workspace and plan projects in a way that makes sense to me has made me so much more productive and organized. Although the learning curve is a bit steep, Notion provides many resources and articles that provide enough instruction to figure most things out.

Pluspunten

Notion is an endlessly customizable platform that is somehow simple at the same time. I use Notion as a database, task manager, project planner, and overall life planner. I am able to set goals for myself and have those goals plastered on the homepage within Notion so I am constantly reminded of where I need to direct my focus and attention. Since using Notion I have successfully been able to track my goals and have accomplished many things that I never would have thought possible.

Minpunten

The software can be glitchy and updates from the web version don't always transfer automatically to the app and vice versa. The task management functionality leaves much to be desired and recurring tasks and reminders are not a built-in function of the platform.

• Sector: Design en ontwerp

I wish I had Notion in college

Beoordeeld op 28/10/2022

If I had a Notion in college, it's safe to say, I would've gotten better grades. Since discovering this product, I have been 100x more productive because I can customize my workspace to my exact needs in a friendly, aesthetically pleasing platform. In order to make Notion work for you, you need a creative and problem-solving mind, and a few days to learn it. That's where I have the most fun creating the templates and workflows, and my team members make me feel like a productivity wizard.Working with databases is seamless, integrations work great, and my notes look and feel amazing. I use Notion for my tracking and planning my daily life, as well as my small business. After setting up the templates and workflows, my team members rave about how easy and centralized the projects are. They even started to learn how to create templates and workflows of their own since being introduced to it.Despite the lack of advanced styling, I love having a digital workspace that caters to our exact needs.

Pluspunten

Notion is super easy to use, the interface is beautiful, and the possibilities are endless. I enjoy making templates that actually help me be more productive and get things done. There is also a native marketplace full of free and paid templates that I love getting inspiration from and experimenting with. Notion also has one of the most helpful and motivating communities where templates and productivity ideas are shared. I enjoy using this to organize my projects as a digital business.The pricing plans are reasonable, and they also offer credits when you complete certain tasks. It is best paired with Google Chrome Extensions. There are many extensions that make the Notion experience even better like customizing the theme colors, adding buttons, etc.

Minpunten

My nit-picky con isn't all that important when it comes to productivity, but visually notion lacks native advanced customization. The downside of using Chrome Extensions to customize the look and feel of my notion pages is that it doesn't apply across browsers and on the desktop and mobile app. There's too much space around the margins, which can be valuable real estate for the page content. I also wish the page properties didn't take up half the page with the right side of it empty. I also wish that text could be aligned right and centered.Another downside I have is having to use Notion in Google Chrome most of the time to take advantage of the style customization extensions.

All in one Editor

Beoordeeld op 16/10/2022

Using it as my go-to tool for note-taking, project tracking, and sharing a common knowledge base across people. Use it for personal use cases for tracking my startup growth.

Pluspunten

Excellent note-taking tool. Good for document storage and sharing. It also has a feature profile management, for personal and company usage. Files can be shared and made available publically. Good pre-defined setup for project tracking and management. My personal favorite is the Page icon and the cover icon of the page. Amazing community and pre-defined templates available for all general use cases.

Minpunten

It just can't be used directly, and comes with a decent learning curve. More integrations with tools needed, also support for more coding languages.

Sublime Text, Confluence en Evernote Teams

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Amazing UI and UX of notion and a very big and active community.

Sublime Text en Evernote Teams
Ngha

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

My second brain, Now I can remember all I learn thanks to notion

Beoordeeld op 11/10/2022

The program known as Notion has a very high degree of adaptability. Because of their databases, which allow for a variety of displays, including calendar, Kanban, table, and list formats. It was quite easy to understand and enjoyable to use, in my opinion. It is entirely comprehensible to me how this might take the place of something like Google Docs and serve as a hub for your team. The very thought of it is astounding. My life is going to be lot simpler from now on. If only I had this concept while I was in school, I would be an encyclopedia right now.

Pluspunten

The way notion links up and create connections between your knowledge is spectacular, you would think you are using a relational database management software. It is easily customization and also has powerful functions that you can use to extend its capability. Notion has a great community who have developed templates for almost anything conceivable and most of these templates are for free.
Another thing is the seamless integration with the mobile app, its like you are actually working on the same device

Minpunten

Notion has limited fonts and styling. The most painful part of notion is the inability to set recurrent tasks in notion, it is a pain, you have to buy addons to be able to achieve this

• Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great versatile tool for businesses and personal use

Beoordeeld op 4/10/2022

We use Notion for a lot within our org, but mainly knowledge management. It's easy to organize and find your documents and document your processes to share with your team as a central hub. One of my favorite tools out there and indispensable really.

Pluspunten

The best thing about Notion is its flexibility, that you can customize it to work as almost anything in your day to day, whether its note taking, documentation, knowledge storing or anything else.

Minpunten

Task management and collaboration can be improved, especially task management needs to get a big upgrade to be able to replace dedicated task management softwares for larger teams. Notion's big benefit, its customization abilities holds it back because although there's hundreds of templates, you do have to set it up and really educate your team on how to use it within your own organization's context, something dedicated task management solutions do for you. I never have to worry if someone "gets" Asana, but if I were to replace Asana with Notion I'd have to really educate my team on how to properly use Notion and all its tools. It's a fine balance to strike but overall Notion is doing a great job at it.

Google Docs

Better organization and search
Lirim
  • Sector: Biotechnologie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the best productivity apps for anyone who wants to keep themself productive.

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2022

Absolutely amazing. My life is so much easier and I get now more time to spend with my family thanks to Notion.

Pluspunten

NOTION is a true lifesaver productivity app for anyone who really cares to deliver the best of him/her by the end of the day. Once you open the app you will have option to customize the pages you see on the left side, create new ones, include links, add people who you work with, tag them, add pictures, prioritize your tasks, set deadlines and set a reminder for every deadline you set of. It basically has everything I would ask for, almost perfect and it saves me a lot of time by keeping me organize throughout the day.

Minpunten

The only thing I like the least about this software is the font, it has very limited fonts to choose from. I wish they had more.

Microsoft OneNote en monday.com

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

It's not very affordable for people like me who use it very often. Not a lot of options.

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Ease of use, very popular, lots of options to customize based on your needs, and it gives you 14 days free trial which is perfect for people who are trying to figure out what app is the best for them.
oscar

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Notion ha cambiado mi forma de trabajar

Beoordeeld op 19/9/2022

Notion ha desbancado al resto de aplicaciones que usaba.
Antes usaba Evernote para notas, Airtable para bases de datos, un CRM para clientes etc
Ahora solo uso Notion, incluso puedo hacer Webs con Notion.
Es 100% recomendable

Pluspunten

Notion, literalmente ha cambiado mi forma de trabajar. Me sirve para tomar notas rápidas o para llevar la gestión de mis clientes o proyectos.
Literalmente vale para casi todos los procesos de mi empresa.
Puedes usarlo tan sencillo como quieras o tan avanzado como quieras y esto me encanta.
Lo primero que hago al encender mi ordenador es abrir Notion.

Minpunten

Me gustaría que funcionara sin conexión a internet.
En alguna ocasión que me he quedado son cobertura no he podido consultar mi información.

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Evernote era lento cuando crecía en información

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Airtable también lo uso para ciertas cosas pero lo que me gusta de Notion es que tiene más casos de uso. Airtable es más ordenado pero no tienes libertad. En cambio con Notion puedes hacer lo que quieras y necesites
Jason Edward

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The best and worst of Notion

Beoordeeld op 6/9/2022

Overall it's a great app, I just wish it would be faster and also easier to navigate.

Pluspunten

Notion is an extremely flexible software. Thanks to their databases and multiple views like calendar, Kanban, tables and lists. I found it to be extremely intuitive and fun to use. I can definitely see how it could replace a google docs and be a central place for your team.

Minpunten

So the big elephant in the room... Notion can be slow at times, especially when using it on my phone. I would spend a lot of effort just trying to switch between pages. When I would type in it I felt that my text was not in real time. Also on Mobile sometimes I couldn't highlight text due to a bug on their side. This goes against the productivity it is trying to create.

Also the way it works with folders, it very quickly becomes far too many different places and I would need to think about where I need to put the specific note I'm working on, vs actually just writing the note. I think that it would be far better if notion stopped relying so much on folders and rather just made their search and internal linking more streamlined.

Jenny
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed

Goodbye Google Docs, Hello Notion! - A story of a workplace leader

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2022

Pretty great thus far. As a workplace leader, our team uses Notion for our internal team to store office info for our various offices. Creating an office guide is extremely important for our culture, especially now with remote work. If anyone is traveling to an office and needs to know "where should I park? how do I get to the office? what is our lunch program?" all information is organized on Notion per office location. Employee experience is one of my biggest priorities, and Notion helps me organize all this information and keep our employees informed.

Pluspunten

Notion quite frankly does it all - it is an area to organize and store information, it provides a platform to collaborate with cross-functional partners, task-management for projects, plan internal events, ETC!

Minpunten

At times, formatting text / pages can be difficult as a first time user, however once you get the hang of it its not too hard. I looked up a few youtube tutorial videos on how to format pages easier. Perhaps Notion could offer some instructional videos on formatting!

Layne
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great tool for a company wiki (policies and procedures documentation, meeting notes, etc.)

Beoordeeld op 25/8/2022

I use Notion as a company wiki to share documentation, instructions, policies and procedures with everyone on my 52-person globally distributed team. It's where new team members go to find and work through their orientation checklists. It's where admins go to work through their onboarding checklists when a new person joins the team. And it's where every team member goes every day to read the extensive instruction manuals they use to do their jobs. It's very easy to create and share beautiful and clear content with Notion.

Pluspunten

I love how easy to use it is for content creators and readers alike. You can integrate all kinds of things: images, videos, html, databases, simple tables, etc. There are also lots of different types of heading (three sizes, with or without drop-down toggles to collapse them), which means the documents in our company wiki are very easy to navigate. I love using synced blocks when a rule or procedure is mentioned in more than one place—if you update one block, all of the others sync too so your documentation won't accidentally go out of date.

Minpunten

I had to try really hard to think of one, honestly! I guess I wish there was an easy-to-find user management page. The only way I know how to manage permissions is to use the small window that pops up when you click "Share" in the upper right hand corner of any Notion page. It takes fair amount of scrolling or a fair number of clicks to find someone on my 50+ person team and change or remove their permissions when I need to.

Confluence

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

My last company used Confluence instead of Notion. I like Notion better!

Confluence

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

My COO chose it because it has a lot of traction with other teams we respect.
Aniirudh
  • Sector: Research

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Notion is one of the most powerful end-to-end all-in-one productivity tool

Beoordeeld op 1/8/2022

Truly Amazing

Pluspunten

I love how versatile Notion is - I use it literally like a second brain in order to manage everything in life - especially chores and tasks.

Templates make this so much more powerful. I love how we can convert pages into their own websites and share them. Especially with third-party tools that work on top of Notion, it makes this a productivity beast! Absolutely love Notion

Minpunten

Mobile App needs a lot of work. Currently, it is slow and the UI is not very intuitive. Also other features like additional tab, centering sentences would make this even better.

Document Organization

Google Keep

it's better
Jose J

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Everyday note-taking, organization and brainstorming tool

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2022

So far it has been a great experience for me and my team. Notion has turned into an app that is always open on the computer, just like the email client.

Pluspunten

In our case as a digital assets and marketing company, we need to keep track of many clients and projects. The database feature in Notion allows us to create custom databases where we can filter, search, update and share easily with our clients.

Minpunten

Maybe it's because of our business type, we don't use Notion for our own project management tasks. However, we discuss and collaborate every day in Notion to deploy our project management tasks in another tool.

Dennis

A vital tool

Beoordeeld op 8/7/2022

The initial learning curve* is sooooooo worth it; I now manage just about everything through Notion. For me, it's the '2nd brain' that the likes of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
bang on about (and with good reason) - I'm more organised, more productive and less stressed.

*Only to use it more extensively; if you just want an Evernote or OneNote alternative, it's as easy as they are)

Pluspunten

Enables me to record, note and plan things in whatever way works best at the time, and then find it again, instantly!

Minpunten

As a new user, it takes a little planning to maximise some of its benefits; I needed to rethink the structure behind many things that had previously existed purely as notes.

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

The database structure of Notion meant I could stop having to record the same things in multiple places.

Microsoft OneNote

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

More comprehensive and more flexible in other products we could link it to.
Anja
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Best Multi-Function Platform

Beoordeeld op 6/6/2022

Notion allows me to manage my entire life, whether it comes to school/work, finances, or private life. I cannot name one platform that does what Notion does any better or to the same extent and I do not see myself departing from this platform any time soon - it is so versatile, so even when my life goes through drastic changes, I am able to adjust the way I use Notion to fit my needs.

Pluspunten

I use Notion mostly for taking notes - separate pages, toggles, to-do-lists, and tables make note taking so easy! I admire how customisable every page is and the many block options I have to make my experience personal and unique. Notion also allows me to make really effective to-do-lists and manage my tasks and projects because of this range of options. I find it particularly helpful that I can embed and link other pages, websites, and documents - it allows me to keep everything in one place.

Minpunten

On occasion, Notion has not recognised that I have been online even when I have a stable wifi connection. This applies specifically to eduroam connections. Other than that, I cannot point out any other problems or negatives about this platform.

Ed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best tool I use on a daily basis to ideate and take notes

Beoordeeld op 2/6/2022

The best app I use on a daily basis and couldn't live with out it

Pluspunten

The ability to ideate in the moment and document my thoughts and ideas in real-time through typing and dictation is amazing and being able to link to other pages and podcasts and videos as well as upload images and access an image library, just to mention a small number of the amazing features of this app that I use on a daily basis

Minpunten

At this point I don't have the ability to search words in my uploaded handwritten paper notes

Google Keep en Evernote Teams

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Evernote was not developing their features as quickly as Notion and Notion offered features and functionality that Evernote didn't have at the time

More features and functionality
Alberto Nahum
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A tool so versatile that it will adapt to your needs

Beoordeeld op 10/5/2022

Since I discovered Notion almost two years ago, it has become an essential tool for me. As it integrates such a vast number of options, I can use it to take notes, draft articles, brainstorm new ideas, plan each course week, and keep track of expenses... My workflow has improved because it allows me to have very different aspects of my work within the same environment. I don't need to switch from one app to another because Notion includes several I usually use.

Pluspunten

My favorite thing from Notion has to do with its flexibility. I use it mainly to draft essays, blog posts, and articles. It's easier for me than any word processing software because Notion allows me --beyond being a multiplatform app-- to reorganize both my text and my files very smoothly. The heaps of templates available are also a great deal. For example, I use one template weekly to keep track of certain incomes and spending. I have also used templates to plan my classes for one semester or sketch a future book's ideas. I also use it as a note-taking app for every meeting.

Minpunten

I am pretty happy about it, and I have not used several features that look interesting. The only real problem I have had so far is its dependency upon connection. There is no offline mode. So, eight or ten months ago Notion system was down, and I could not access my drafts for half a day.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

I Run My Life with Notion

Beoordeeld op 27/4/2022

I absolutely love Notion. Since the first day I discovered it, it has been in integral part of my business and personal functions. There isn't anything I haven't been able to use Notion for, so far.

Pluspunten

I use Notion as my Life Dashboard. It is the first thing I open in the morning, and it is open for the rest of the day. I use it for everything from trip planning to client records. I track my budget, my health, my tasks...everything.

Minpunten

It took me a while to get a grasp on linking databases and I do wish it was a little more "user friendly" and intuitive...but there are tutorials and plenty of templates and examples.

Trello

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

I still like Trello but Notion has so many more functions and options for integrations.

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Again, Notion just offers so much, I have yet to find anything that compares.
Arun Sarathy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Must have tool if you are a solo creator!

Beoordeeld op 26/2/2022

With all the pros and cons I outlined, I still love Notion and what it does to save my brain space. I just cannot live without Notion.

Pluspunten

The best part of Notion is its Kanban view with capabilities to add great deal of notes, tags, keywords, dates, custom fields, within each task. My workflow would be a spaghetti if Notion didn't come to my rescue. I have made my move from maintaining a simple plain vanilla Google Spreadsheet to Notion and never looked back! All my YouTube video planning happens within Notion. And so is the case with my dozen other projects.

Minpunten

The first thing that stands out for me is its non-intuitive Folder - Page structure.
The other annoyance happens within different views - whenever I want to see my data in a table view, the list doesn't make sense to me, although I was the one who created it. Another problem with table view is that when my rows grow in number, I had to scroll all the way down while the table itself takes time to load with every scroll. That micro-second waiting time is actually eternity in digital time.
One additional irritation is that its mobile app is kinda slow. I just don't feel like even opening it on my mobile unless I really need to refer something real quick. Otherwise, I use just the web app 99.9% of the time.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Probably the best aesthetic all rounded application.

Beoordeeld op 22/2/2022

Pluspunten

There's so many things that I love about Notion. A good starting point is that Notion can be used for so many things. Note taking, planning, journaling, project management is just a few. Personally, I use it for daily planning, keeping track of my assignments and planning college work and studying for exams. I also use it for project management because I can easily track and plan projects in the same place as I keep my resources.
Another great pro about Notion is all the available templates that you can customize. If you are going for a more professional look or if you want an artsy aesthetic look, you can change it to any way you want. Most templates are free but there are paid versions that you can buy as well.
Notion is also supported on many devices so you can just view your plans on the go. To add to that, there's many free widgets you could use to add to the various features in Notion.
Notion has in built databases, Kanban boards, to do lists, tables, and so many features that you can tweak and use in so many ways.

Minpunten

The only con about Notion is that its not very beginner friendly. It can take a while to get used to all the features and how to use them efficiently. Setting up Notion to how you want it can take a bit of time but this is worth it in the long run. There are many tutorials which you can use to learn and starter templates that you could use, but if you want something very specific and is a picky person it might take time to set things up. Using things like databases requires a bit of knowledge so I would suggest looking at a few tutorials before deep diving into customization. The good things is that the tutorials are abundant so you won't be lost. Putting in the time to get exactly what you want is definitely good for the long run.

Anastasia

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great platform with amazing features

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2022

I really enjoy working with notion. I think you can easily replace many different tools with just one product and have a better overview of all your projects within one platform. We use it mainly with G-Suite and Slack. It is one of our main tools and I would't want to miss it in my daily routine. I think it is an amazing tool for collaborating but also gathering and elaborating ideas.

Pluspunten

I am a huge fan of notion. We use it company-wide as our intranet but also internally for project management, private and business notes as well as a collaboration tool in our marketing department.
It is really dynamic and flexible and allows you to integrate many other products like, Google Docs/ Drive, Slack etc. You can configure each page in various ways and adjust the format to your needs.
We also share it with our external coworkers and limit the sharing settings to singular pages or whole workspaces.
We use it cross-departmental and plan our Marketing sprints with it.

Minpunten

It has a lot of features which can very easily overwhelm you, when you start working with it. I recommend to have a handbook on how to use it and also setup some guidelines on the most important features to your company. There are still so many things, I do not know!

Melissa
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Flexible and Collaborative!

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2021

Personally, I love this tool because it allows me to build databases of knowledge, even my personal Resume page. Everything is in one place and I don't have to search extensively through notebooks or confusing organizational systems.

I like that you can really transform your ideas from just a thought to reality. Notion is great for tracking goals and helps you to navigate towards your end destination. If you're using it with a team it can be a great place to build up internal knowledge bases- but the trick is keeping it updated and making sure that what you're building is something an average Joe can navigate.

Pluspunten

Notion is a great tool to use because you can do a variety of things on the tool. Project & task management, note-taking, building knowledge deposits, I even built my own resume page about myself in Notion!

It is a functional and flexible platform that also allows the administration of databases and these can be connected to each other and also provides great value as the ability to connect information between different departments or pages helps our employees find information easily.

Minpunten

The mobile apps aren't 100% amazing, there are some features that I think should be more included with the free version and the price is a little high.

Confluence, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Visually, the UX was the best and building pages inside of pages is really visually pleasing.
Sven
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Allrounder

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2021

All in all, Notion is top of the game when it comes to customization. No longer do you have to take an off-the-shelf software and adapt to it. With Notion, everything adapts to your needs and stays always customizable. A must for any user looking for freedom and structure at the same time when it comes to organizing your thoughts, life, project and products.

Pluspunten

There‘s not much Notion can‘t seem to do. You can easily adjust it entirely to your liking - however, there is a pretty steep learning curve. Once you got it, though, the sky is your limit. Create as many pages as you‘d like, nest them within each other, shake up your hierarchy and even link databases onto other sites. The creative freedom concerning the hierarchy of your pages is phenomenal.

Minpunten

Lots of time spent getting to know Notion‘s myriad of options which results in a lot of studying early on and in a pretty steep learning curve. Luckily, there are tons of useful resources and learning videos including templates you can use and customize to your liking.
I really wish it had a better stylus/pen integration for quick and easy hand-written notes.

GoodNotes, Evernote Teams en Notability

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

OneNote - especially the Class Notebook - is great for teaching when you want to provide a clear set of hierarchy to your team or students. But using it for my personal organisation just never worked for me. It was too rigid with its narrow Section Group > Section > Page > Sub-page limitation. With Notion, I can simply nest as many pages within each other as I please - which is a game changer for me.

Microsoft OneNote

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Because it‘s cross-platform and unbelievably flexible.
Kevin
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Project Manager for Life

Beoordeeld op 18/8/2021

I found my experience very good with notion I like everything from their real-time updates to what I use for project management and made it really easy I found myself using it all the time.

Pluspunten

From the project management system to the real time active changing. I found myself using notion all the time for my business. I love that I can have an easy template that someone else made and and change and customize it to my business needs. I also like how quick it loads up and how universal it is for my whole team.

Minpunten

They're very few things I don't like about notion but if I had to be Uber critical I would say that the free version can only get you so far. I found myself wanting a lot of the features that the paid versions had but I still got a lot of good use out of the free version

Airtable en Trello

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

I wanted something more visually pleasing. I wanted something that had an easy template that I could use and something that was just for the 21st century

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

From YouTube. I found myself looking at reviews and people using notion for their project management and their businesses.