Notion

4,7 (2.181)
Schrijf een review!
Tool voor project- en taakbeheer

(2.181)

Cagri
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Managed the Transitioning to Notion and It Improved Our Productivity

Beoordeeld op 7/7/2023

Notion helped us centralize project management, documentation, and knowledge base into a single place. Now we have a strong way of doing things and documenting the knowledge across teams.

Pluspunten

Customizable databases and different views make it pretty easy to manage resources and documents. The new "projects" feature was something I had been looking forward to for months, and finally, we have it.

Minpunten

Some team members find it a bit difficult to start with. Getting the whole team to adapt using Notion took a while.

Confluence en Asana

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Notion already had project management features. We moved all the projects from Asana to Notion and ended our Asana subscription.

Asana

Intuitive User Interface and customizable features
Joe-Ann
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Notion's flexibility towards its users

Beoordeeld op 5/4/2024

Notion is a very good application since it can help me organize my notes. I would definitely recommend this to a friend who is also techy and loves to organize their notes and someone who does not rely on papers that much.

Pluspunten

I like notion the most its because it helps me organize my notes per subject that I discuss and also I can do a lot of things such as taking down my schedule for the month and tracking my progress for each tasks or goals that I have. I can create a lot of pages and share it with others.

Minpunten

The free version is very limited to those who does have budget especially for students. I started my journey in Notion since I was in college and some actions requires plans to pay off. Also, there is no tutorial or help tool when you are new to the website or application.

Younes
Younes
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

A more doesn't mean always a better

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2019

Like many others: I am a migrant-from-evernote-to-notion user.
So I really feel a difference....

Like many others: I am a migrant-from-evernote-to-notion user.
So I really feel a difference. Evernote become with time a boring routine. You ended up konwing all what the software capacities without a horizon you can looking for. Evernote blog is a good resource but it is not enough for me.
The comparison with Evernote is critical for me. So I can tell you that Notion provide you all what Evernote offer plus a not-so-boring journey during using the product.

Pluspunten

Without doubt its ubiquity (they claim you can organise anything within it) is incredible.

Minpunten

User experience is not that good. It is not comfort for the eyes.
Too many options.
Too many features.
Need time to learn and use and you ended up reexplain that too many time to your team OR you must buy Khe course about that product. And it's something you should really consider into your calculation of what that software cost.

Airtable en Evernote Teams

Coping the new trend Notion Trying something new

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Notion is the newer product in this niche so its team study well their competitors and make something avoid the weaknesses of the old products.
Sarah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

AMAZING software for any industry or individual!!

Beoordeeld op 15/1/2024

I used Notion for a presentation at work and it kept me on track and organized!

I used Notion for a presentation at work and it kept me on track and organized!

Pluspunten

I use one account for business and personal - and it's totally free!! I keep track of budgets, manage projects, and even keep grocery lists. I love how many cool features it has to help you do anything from planning social posts to writing presentations.

Minpunten

I don't have any qualms. There was a bit of a learning curve for using the interface and figuring out how to utilize certain features and templates, but otherwise no issues!!!!

Slack en monday.com

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

I didn't want to use multiple apps/sites for work and personal. Notion keeps everything I need in one spot!!

Microsoft 365

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

MUCH simpler and less expensive, plus so many more features!!
Marit
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the best notes apps out there!

Beoordeeld op 6/5/2024

Pluspunten

I love the look of Notion, it's very clean and minimal. So many options, styles, templates, structures... It has it all!

Minpunten

It had a bit of a learning curve for me because of the amount of options. I'm also still confused about the columns option.

Antonella
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Why Notion Is My Favorite

Beoordeeld op 19/3/2024

Pluspunten

It offers best workflow, project, and document management features. Very helpful.

Minpunten

It has honestly handled well and no complaints.

Niko
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great resource for tracking and managment

Beoordeeld op 25/3/2024

Overall, Notion is a great resources for organizing and projects management. The basic program is free and the upgraded membership is very affordable.

Pluspunten

Great why to collect your thoughts and keep track of information. One of the best things about Notion is its accessibility. The basic version is completely free, and can connect to your google account. For premium features like the ai writing assistant, its still affordable - around 10 monthly. which is a huge plus for students and those on budget.

Minpunten

There is a bit of a learning curve to figure out the short codes and functions for more advance stuff other than writing and note taking.

kirsten
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very Useful Tool for Marketers or Online Business.

Beoordeeld op 28/3/2024

I really like how useful this tool is, especially with its AI-powered brainstorming feature. I am interested in utilizing the calendar portion to help plan my day, but I'm not sure where to start.

Pluspunten

It's a helpful tool for marketers, with templates to download for email campaigns and customer contact. It combines the features of a calendar app, pages, and notes.

Minpunten

There are many features to learn with Notion software. I downloaded it only because [sensitive content hidden] made a YouTube video about it, explaining how it works and providing a template. If more tutorial videos were available to teach people how to use Notion, I think it could increase sales.

Riccardo
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

The best productivity app

Beoordeeld op 24/3/2024

Pluspunten

Since I started using Notion my productivity increased a lot. I can easily manage all aspects of my personal and work life with tables, gallery views, calendars, exc...
I love the fact the you can personalize the page and make it look pleasing to you.

Minpunten

Some things are quite difficult to do at first but then by looking online you start to get the hang of it.

Thomas
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A one stop solution for complete customer management

Beoordeeld op 7/4/2024

It has been really fun seting up, intergrating with all of our other services - and very simple to. It's plug and play and you're good to go.

Pluspunten

Notion has evolved incredibly over the years. With more and more intergrations, it lies at the central core of our customer journey. Providing complete up-to-date real time data, collaboration tools. active monitoring to name just a few. Acting as a complete solution for our needs, it also serves as a convenient database housed under one roof. Add to that the versatility of Notion, there's not much that cannot be achieved.

Minpunten

As I mentioned. above, for everything that you can do in Notion, its difficult to fault. Even the pricing is very fair.

Jenny
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed

Goodbye Google Docs, Hello Notion! - A story of a workplace leader

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2022

Pretty great thus far. As a workplace leader, our team uses Notion for our internal team to store office info for our various offices. Creating an office guide is extremely important for our culture, especially now with remote work. If anyone is traveling to an office and needs to know "where should I park? how do I get to the office? what is our lunch program?" all information is organized on Notion per office location. Employee experience is one of my biggest priorities, and Notion helps me organize all this information and keep our employees informed.

Pluspunten

Notion quite frankly does it all - it is an area to organize and store information, it provides a platform to collaborate with cross-functional partners, task-management for projects, plan internal events, ETC!

Minpunten

At times, formatting text / pages can be difficult as a first time user, however once you get the hang of it its not too hard. I looked up a few youtube tutorial videos on how to format pages easier. Perhaps Notion could offer some instructional videos on formatting!

I wish I had Notion in college

Beoordeeld op 28/10/2022

If I had a Notion in college, it's safe to say, I would've gotten better grades. Since discovering this product, I have been 100x more productive because I can customize my workspace to my exact needs in a friendly, aesthetically pleasing platform. In order to make Notion work for you, you need a creative and problem-solving mind, and a few days to learn it. That's where I have the most fun creating the templates and workflows, and my team members make me feel like a productivity wizard.Working with databases is seamless, integrations work great, and my notes look and feel amazing. I use Notion for my tracking and planning my daily life, as well as my small business. After setting up the templates and workflows, my team members rave about how easy and centralized the projects are. They even started to learn how to create templates and workflows of their own since being introduced to it.Despite the lack of advanced styling, I love having a digital workspace that caters to our exact needs.

Pluspunten

Notion is super easy to use, the interface is beautiful, and the possibilities are endless. I enjoy making templates that actually help me be more productive and get things done. There is also a native marketplace full of free and paid templates that I love getting inspiration from and experimenting with. Notion also has one of the most helpful and motivating communities where templates and productivity ideas are shared. I enjoy using this to organize my projects as a digital business.The pricing plans are reasonable, and they also offer credits when you complete certain tasks. It is best paired with Google Chrome Extensions. There are many extensions that make the Notion experience even better like customizing the theme colors, adding buttons, etc.

Minpunten

My nit-picky con isn't all that important when it comes to productivity, but visually notion lacks native advanced customization. The downside of using Chrome Extensions to customize the look and feel of my notion pages is that it doesn't apply across browsers and on the desktop and mobile app. There's too much space around the margins, which can be valuable real estate for the page content. I also wish the page properties didn't take up half the page with the right side of it empty. I also wish that text could be aligned right and centered.Another downside I have is having to use Notion in Google Chrome most of the time to take advantage of the style customization extensions.

Nitin
Nitin
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Exteremely affordable project management tool for freelancers and design agencies

Beoordeeld op 25/11/2022

Overall, it's a must tool for freelancers who are into designing businesses or working for multiple clients at once. I will not recommend you go for a team plan or enterprise plan until you have more team members.

Pluspunten

I loved their user interface where I can do anything from scribbling to creating doc task lists. Its quirky templates help me get my work done in a cool way as I am a designer and love creativity in my work. No more boring emails and assignments.One more thing is it's very affordable if you want to purchase an enterprise or team plan which exposes more team member access and a dedicated manager.

Minpunten

Even if it's affordable, its paid plan doesn't have much for freelancers compared to the free plan of notion. More features make things complicated and sometimes heavy in terms of getting a quick overview.

Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

I need something more prominent in terms of features and need affordable solutions hence switched

monday.com

The Best Productivity and Project Management Tool in the Market

Beoordeeld op 30/12/2022

Overall, this is one of top best tools for my personal and work productivity, product management, and digital content organizing tool. I highly appreciate Notion!

Pluspunten

Not only do I appreciate the design of Notion, which is clean, modern, and easy to navigate, it's a wide range of views and templates that perfectly suit my needs, including calendars, task lists, project boards, and knowledge bases. Notion's real-time collaboration allows my team members to work on projects together in a single interface, commenting and updating information is easy. It also made me use Notion for my personal and business, and now my life has evolved with Notion. It integrates my life, and my work thru devices like my iPhone, iPad, and multiple computers. Just the perfect tool for me and others, both personal and business. Highly recommend it!

Minpunten

Accessing shared pages in Notion as a guest is a little more involved than downloading a shared file from Google Drive. However, it is still possible to view shared pages in Notion without creating an account, as long as you have the correct link and the person who shared the page has set the correct sharing permissions. Besides this, Notion is perfect!

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

I liked Notion better for its simplicity and design. I like the Notion page layout which I can totally customize. I could see all my personal and business on one page and it is very easy to navigate. Which Evernote doesn't provide. Also, my job required me to use Notion as well.

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

First of all, my workplace switched from Evernotes to Notion. Then, even for personal use, I switched Evernote to Notion as the same reason as above. I like the Notion page layout which I can totally customize. I could see all my personal and business on one page and it is very easy to navigate.
Sheen
  • Sector: Openbare veiligheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best documentation tool for your company

Beoordeeld op 25/7/2023

Pluspunten

Notion is by far the easiest to use tool to manage documents, share knowledge between teams or to simply take notes for meetings. It is literally a digital notebook. You can easily collaborate with your team members because you can have shared Notion pages. I love that Notion is so intuitive. There are so many commands that you can use to make the page look better in terms of its readability. They have put a lot of thought into making it an easy to use tool. I also like that they have mobile app, desktop app as well as browser availability. I have even used it for personal purposes, whether it is about making travel plans or making an integration with your website, Notion can be a great tool for it all.

Minpunten

I think the only thing that Notion falls short in is the way Tables are presented. If you add a Table in your Notion page, it will have limited functions which makes me want to move out of Notion and maintain an excel or word doc. Otherwise Notion is a pretty complete application in itself. But when you make a table in Notion, you cannot really format your text within it. It is the least advanced function in Notion.

Shaelina
Shaelina
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Notion is the one stop shop that will transform the way you work.

Beoordeeld op 5/12/2023

The Wiki features, pages, databases, and embed features allow for deep levels of clear organization of everything any team member needs to know about our company, products, and project plans.

Task and project management is made easy with Notion templates. We were able to replace a project management software. Task and project management being in the same app as our knowledge base/wikis has made our remote work 10x easier and our team significantly more productive.

Databases, templates, team settings, and reminders make project planning super easy. Databases can store tons of information, and with filters, sorting, and various views including calendar views, everything can literally be in one place. A dream come true.

Everything we need to know about a project, a course we're selling, marketing campaigns, etc. is in one place. For a remote start up company with a short window for onboarding new team members, this is essential. Integrations with other commonly used apps such as Google Docs, Typeform, and Slack make this app the perfect home base. And, the search function is wonderful!

We use Google Docs still for long form documents and docs that need to printed or shared as a PDF because the text formatting features in Notion are not for this. BUT, the integration with Google Docs makes this easy and actually - FUN.

The ability to manage multiple projects at once is a super easy in Notion. Use databases that you can highly customize this for your business needs, or use templates from thousands of other Notion nerds (or Notion creators themselves) to get started.

We are working on about 45 different "projects" right now, that all have different needs. Using Notion's project management features, we can see all of the info that we need to at once, to manage our departments working cross-functionally and various team member's assignments productivity. We use our project list as the agendas for our weekly meetings and the individual task views as our guide for our one-on-ones with team members and supervisors, and it keeps us highly productive and efficient! We can take detailed notes right inside of a task, or leave comments for each other to keep a nicely organized "paper trail." Slack integrations help us stay notified of the most important things at the right times.

Lastly, the professional and neat use of emojis has my inner 90s kid that loves stickers, extremely happy.

Pluspunten

What is there not to like? It's a brilliant app that is highly customizable, ensuring that you can meet the needs of your business, team and clients included. I do everything in Notion from planning my day, to planning projects, managing team tasks, taking meeting notes, keeping track of budgets, using it as a CRM for clients, using it as a wiki space for everything that goes on in our company, keeping meeting notes, creating public landing pages for sharing important details with clients or prospective employees (without having to design an webpage), and even integrating it with other commonly used apps such as slack, Google docs, Typeform, LucidChart, and literally - hundreds more. The new AI features are so incredible - it's like having chat GPT built in, but it uses info in the content in your spaces and pages already instead of you having to "teach" it. Incredible! I love this app so much!

Minpunten

Using Notion to max capacity takes a bit of time and effort. Self-taught learners will have no problem diving right in, typing "/" and exploring all that Notion can do. Databases take a bit of time to learn as well, but the functionality is worth every bit. Luckily, there are some wonderful expert trainers on youtube and published by Notion itself that will help you and your team learn quickly.

Also, I am looking forward to seeing more updates for the ipad version of the app so that I can use my apple pencil to take notes more easily.

Also, the databases don't exactly replace Excel/Google Sheets, but the integrations with those apps are sufficient.

The ONLY other con is not really a con, but a limited functionality that is intentional - there are not many features included for text editing. We still use Google docs frequently for "documents", especially those that need to be turned into a PDF or otherwise require more text editing features (word document style). This is on purpose, though. I think this helps keep the interface and experience very clean and uniform. BUT, Notion creators have wonderful ways of being creative with the limited functionality here!

Eshaan
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Best Life OS there is

Beoordeeld op 10/2/2020

It's absolutely brilliant. I love the product, and love taking inspiration from other people who are using the product. There a many open source templates that you can use and organize your life on top of them.

Pluspunten

I first started using Notion at my workplace, where we had all our documentation in the notion workspace. It was really easy and inspiring to go thru the documents across company functions. Notion is the best thought organizer there is. Its easy to use and has excellent compatibility with other tools as well.
I plan my holidays, website content, design system, documentation, etc all in notion.
Special shout out to its Tables Construct which is by far the most amazing scalable piece of the software. Its got kanban view and gallery. All of which accommodate my keeps to a large extend.

Minpunten

The mobile app isn't optimized enough yet. It's a bit slow even on newer phones.

Dropbox Paper

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great versatile tool for businesses and personal use

Beoordeeld op 4/10/2022

We use Notion for a lot within our org, but mainly knowledge management. It's easy to organize and find your documents and document your processes to share with your team as a central hub. One of my favorite tools out there and indispensable really.

Pluspunten

The best thing about Notion is its flexibility, that you can customize it to work as almost anything in your day to day, whether its note taking, documentation, knowledge storing or anything else.

Minpunten

Task management and collaboration can be improved, especially task management needs to get a big upgrade to be able to replace dedicated task management softwares for larger teams. Notion's big benefit, its customization abilities holds it back because although there's hundreds of templates, you do have to set it up and really educate your team on how to use it within your own organization's context, something dedicated task management solutions do for you. I never have to worry if someone "gets" Asana, but if I were to replace Asana with Notion I'd have to really educate my team on how to properly use Notion and all its tools. It's a fine balance to strike but overall Notion is doing a great job at it.

Google Docs

Better organization and search
Koffi
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

My testimony and avaluation of Notion

Beoordeeld op 21/1/2023

Overall, my experience using Notion for task and project management has been positive. The platform offers a wide range of features such as task scheduling, editing and updating, progress tracking, project planning, and integration with other apps and services, that allows me to stay organized and manage my work effectively. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple to use even for someone who is new to the software. The ability to create custom properties and use tags enables me to categorize and sort my tasks in a way that makes sense for me. Additionally, the ability to embed other types of content like images, videos, and documents in my pages, allows me to keep all my project related information in one place. However, I have found that the integration with other apps and services could be improved, and the mobile app experience could be more user-friendly. Overall, Notion has been a great tool for me to increase my productivity and stay organized.

Pluspunten

I have been using Notion for task and project management for several months now, and I have found that one feature that I particularly appreciate is the flexibility of the platform. Notion allows me to customize and tailor the way I organize my tasks and projects to my specific needs. The ability to create custom properties and use tags enables me to categorize and sort my tasks in a way that makes sense for me. Additionally, the ability to embed other types of content like images, videos, and documents in my pages, allows me to keep all my project related information in one place. I also appreciate the simplicity of the platform, it allows me to focus on my work and not getting lost in a maze of settings and options. Overall, the flexibility and simplicity of Notion is a feature that I particularly appreciate, it helps me to stay organized and productive.

Minpunten

I have found that one feature that I particularly dislike is the limited integration with other apps and services. While it's possible to integrate with other apps like Google Drive and Trello, it still doesn't provide the same level of seamless integration as other project management tools. Additionally, the lack of real-time collaboration tools such as in-app chat or video conferencing makes it difficult to work efficiently with my team. Furthermore, I found the mobile app experience to be a bit clunky and not as user-friendly as the web version. Overall, while Notion offers some integration and collaboration features, it could be improved to provide a more seamless experience across different apps and platforms.

Bruno
Bruno
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Notion. Worth it?

Beoordeeld op 2/3/2023

I decided to start using notion when I saw a review on YouTube, my main usage at that moment was organization. At first, I found it difficult to create my new tables, and it took me a while to learn how to use the formulas and different features. Once I learned, I created big tables with dependant columns and rows and automatic values, which have been helping me to keep a record of my grades at school and university, to track my tasks and organize my homework and work.

Pluspunten

When you become a pro in Notion every aspect is a pro. Notion works in different devices (computer, android, ios), it allows collaborative work, you can create view-only or editing links, it works great not only for personal organization, but also for work tasks. At work is good for project management, scheduling tasks, taking progress and tasks of each employee, etc. It also has good options to filter access to each file. This allows to share the same document with different access levels in a big organization.Although I didn't find it too easy at first for complex tasks, there are various tutorials and documentation on the internet, and Notion and users provide free templates for different use cases, which makes everything easy.

Minpunten

The main drawback I found is that is not as intuitive as many people think. The user interface is friendly and nice, but when you want to create complex tables with many columns and automatic actions, it gets complex without knowing how to use it. Is as spread-shits, as long as you want to do simple actions with the basic formulas, will be ok. However, when you want to implement complex structures and use advance functions It may get complicated if you don't know how to use it.Anyway, it is not too difficult to lean, and once you know how to use it, you can create wonderful documents and tables that will simplify many jobs and will help you keep organized.

Rishi
Rishi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Reliable and powerful software for all sorts of work that involves writing!

Beoordeeld op 1/4/2023

I have been using Notion for a long time as my primary tool for taking notes, and it has all the features I need to write, organize, and maintain my work. So far, it has worked well for me!

Pluspunten

A lot of things - 1. My current favorite feature is Notion AI which lets me brainstrom on anything I'm working. It cuts a lot of distraction because a good portion of information can be retrieved through the AI within a few seconds. All I have to do is press "space bar" and ask questions. That's it.2. One of the few reasons I use Notion is that it has very clean and minimal interface. Nothing is cluttered and everything feels easy on the eyes. It makes the whole writing experience smooth.3. Notion templates are time-saving. I haven't created one template of my own, everything I need is already available in the gallery.4. Importing and exporting notes is easy and straightforward. It takes one click to view analytics and complete history of the place with detailed information. All these things make the whole user experience very seamless. Everything's presented right in front of you so there isn't much time spent finding certain things when you're taking notes.

Minpunten

A few things -1. Searching for notes is still laggy. It works fine if you have a few notes, but I have a lots of pages on notion and whenever I try to find something specific, I get to see the performance issue in terms of speed.2. It needs more keybindings especially in the codeblocks section.3. It'd be nice if they also had an official desktop application (with offline-mode feature) for Linux based distributions.

• Sector: Horeca
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My virtual diary of three years

Beoordeeld op 26/5/2023

I first started using Notion about seven months into the COVID pandemic. During that time, I could not express my thoughts comfortably to others, let alone feel heard by them, whether it be my family, friends, or even strangers in y virtual communities. Notion became my private space (albeit maybe FBI agents are reading this right now or they have read my entries within the past few years, but it's whatever, tbh) -- the point is, Notion was a space for me to express my thoughts without judgment from anyone. I could type out all my ideas freely, organize them, and it became my therapy. It helped me a lot with self-reflection and awareness -- it was healing. It became a part of pretty much a daily routine for me. With the AI feature, I feel that Notion has become even more therapeutic because of its ability to elaborate on my present and past journal entries. Sometimes Notion AI will summarize my entries for me in the third person and add a little positive spin or a resolution to a thought that I never came to on my own before, and it can sometimes be mind-blowing. Using AI to create stories, songs, poems, etc., from the context of my journal entries is also really fun. Notion AI is able to create art from my experiences without me doing too much. I've enjoyed Notion overall, and it has been a perfect space for me to stimulate and execute my thought process and independent self-expression. I also utilized Notion to help me stay organized in university, and now beyond.

Pluspunten

I love Notion's organizational features that make it easy to sort out my ideas in a way that makes sense visually, e.g., drag-able blocks, toggle blocks, different heading styles, font colors, different table views for dated journal entries, etc. Adding onto that - since I've been using Notion to journal my thoughts for the past three years, I've enjoyed utilizing the search feature to compare my personal journal entries across those years. Pinpointing the exact life phases that I was in precisely 365 days ago and 730 days ago makes me feel like I'm mentally time-traveling.

Minpunten

I honestly can't think of anything that I would strongly dislike. I have not had any significant problems with Notion, although sometimes, on the mobile app, it would take a while for my entries to load because I have so many. Another thing I've run into within the mobile app is that when searching for specific keywords in entries within particular timeframes, I cannot go back and view a result upon viewing a different result. My place in the results gets lost, but all I have to do is scroll or re-apply my filters/timeframe/re-enter the keywords I had. Again, it's not a huge issue, and usually, my alternative is to utilize the search feature on the browser instead. Aside from that, I hope that someday the AI feature will become more commonly used and integrated within Notion's free components. I guess another thing lastly that I know many others have wanted is offline accessibility for Notion, although I'm rarely in a situation that calls for it. If I am, my alternative to that is just typing in my generic notes app, and copying and pasting it into Notion later on.

Armand
  • Sector: Publiceren
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2023

Notion is a versatile and collaborative workspace that excels in organizing and managing information. Its customization options, collaborative features, and dynamic content capabilities make it a powerful tool for individuals and teams. Despite its learning curve and the absence of native mobile apps, Notion remains a top choice for those seeking a flexible and highly adaptable workspace solution.

Pluspunten

Notion is a powerful all-in-one workspace that offers an impressive range of features and customization options. It serves as an organizational hub for individuals, teams, and even entire organizations. After using Notion extensively, here's my review of its key strengths and areas for improvement.Notion's greatest strength lies in its versatility. The platform allows users to create and organize a wide variety of content types, including notes, documents, databases, task lists, and more. The flexibility in structuring information makes it suitable for various use cases, from personal note-taking to project management and team collaboration.The ability to customize and design pages within Notion is impressive. Users can personalize their workspace with a variety of templates, layouts, and formatting options. The intuitive drag-and-drop interface makes organizing and reorganizing content a breeze. It's a highly adaptable platform that can be tailored to match individual preferences and workflows.Notion's collaborative features are robust and facilitate seamless teamwork. Real-time editing, commenting, and task assignment allow for effective collaboration within teams. The ability to share specific pages or entire workspaces with colleagues ensures everyone stays on the same page. The platform's permissions and access controls provide added security and control over sensitive information.

Minpunten

While Notion is a feature-rich platform, its learning curve can be steep for newcomers. The vast array of options and possibilities might overwhelm users initially. However, Notion's extensive documentation, tutorial videos, and active community help mitigate this challenge by providing valuable resources for learning and exploring its capabilities.Another consideration is the lack of native mobile apps. While Notion offers mobile access through its web app and mobile browser, a dedicated mobile app would provide a more seamless and optimized experience. However, the company has been actively working on improving the mobile experience, and updates may address this concern in the future.

Andrew
Andrew
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Having used so many other tools this one has changed my business goals

Beoordeeld op 1/9/2023

Pluspunten

Notion keeps me on track. I generate a lot of content and documentation for my client projects and keeping up with the dozens of pieces that I need to produce and share each week would never succeed without Notion.

Minpunten

Two things: Notion is hard to get started with. I had to go back early on and redo many of my initial ideas of working with Notion. Templates are a good way to get started. Secondly, you must be connected to the internet for Notion to work. I travel a lot and work in places where internet availability is not always guaranteed.

Andreas
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

A Game-Changer in Digital Experience - My Notion Experience

Beoordeeld op 13/10/2023

Pluspunten

I couldn't resist sharing my thoughts on Notion, and let me tell you, it's been nothing short of a game-changer for me. From the moment I dived into Notion, I was greeted by this sleek and intuitive interface that felt like a breath of fresh air. The flexibility it offers is simply mind-blowing - my notes, tasks, and projects finally found their perfect digital home.One thing I absolutely love is how Notion adapts to my unique way of organizing things. It's like having a personal assistant that understands my quirks and preferences. Whether it's creating a comprehensive to-do list or drafting out my latest brainstorm, Notion effortlessly molds itself to my writing style.And the collaboration features? Pure genius. Working on group projects has never been smoother. Real-time updates and the ability to seamlessly share ideas - it's a collaborative dream come true.But here's the kicker: databases. They've turned data organization into an art form. I can't tell you how satisfying it is to watch my information neatly structured and easily accessible.What's even cooler is the variety. Need a sleek to-do list? There's a template for that. Planning a trip? There's a template for that too. Notion has undeniably become my go-to digital workspace. It's not just an app; it's become an integral part of my daily routine.

Minpunten

Now, don't get me wrong; Notion is this expansive canvas where I can pour out my thoughts and organize my chaos beautifully. But, and there's always a but, when it comes to formatting, I find myself yearning for a bit more freedom.