Synder

4,8 (244)
Schrijf een review!
Slimme app voor het beheren van Shopify-/Stripe-/PayPal-/Square-betalingen

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Bonnie
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

Time Saver

Beoordeeld op 18/4/2019

Saves time having to enter each transaction into Quickbooks. I love this product!

Pluspunten

This product is a no brainer. Automatically syncs PayPal transactions to Quickbooks. Easy set up, then you don't need to touch it again!

Minpunten

I would like the software to also import the invoices.

Alan
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Does the job superbly in the background

Beoordeeld op 2/5/2019

Brings payments into Quickbooks on Line from my PayPal account with no worries. Initially I had a bit of a problem because some settings were wrong but the team at Business Payments quickly discovered the problem and advised me.

Pluspunten

I just set it up and it works, i dont have to think about it.

Minpunten

The is nothing to dislike i just does the job!

Kelly Adams
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Absolute scam of a service [SENSITIVE CONTENT] you have a lot to answer for

Beoordeeld op 19/1/2022

Absolutely horrible kept the Fees the software does not work and is unfit for purpose

Pluspunten

Kept my money refused to assist loess about why they can’t refund and they constantly hide behind this
Not professional
Not trustworthy
A pitiful company
Terrible software

Minpunten

I hate these people and the software is a joke

Richard
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Seamless!

Beoordeeld op 18/4/2019

Chuffed to bits - and I highly recommend this product.

Chuffed to bits - and I highly recommend this product.

Pluspunten

Automation. Automation is the name of the game. And with this integration into QuickBooks, what used to be cross-referencing between online banking on the left side of the monitor, with spreadsheets on the right side, with 10 open tabs for Amazon purchases, eBay purchases etc, etc, etc... ...All of this is done in a few clicks. Literally a few clicks.

I'm a one-man-band (not literally), so saving time and stress with this type of payments system makes my life a heck of a lot easier.

Minpunten

I haven't come across any bumps/issues/whatever yet.

• Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Quickbooks intergration

Beoordeeld op 20/4/2019

Pluspunten

Very easy to setup and use and support was patient with my questions even though I didn't really need them as the answers were easy to find.

I love the ability to either syn automatically or turn that off and select only the items I want, and that it was easy to setup both Stripe and PayPal with the same APP.

We are a Canadian company using QB online in multicurrency and it was very easy to select to proper accounts for everything to map to correctly

The pricing is reasonable

Minpunten

So far there is nothing negative to say

Trenton
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

SImplify The Process

Beoordeeld op 12/5/2019

This App has made the integrating of Payal Transactions with Quickbooks simply saving time and eliminating problems.

Pluspunten

This APP simplifies acccounting and integration of PayPal with Quickbooks saving time, and eliminating the complexity of accounting for the novice. It is easy to set Up and thus track Profits & Loss & Taxes . Nice Tool.

Minpunten

Price: This App Could Be More affordable at the higer tiers to attract Statup Ventures

Maria Paz
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Saves a lot of work

Beoordeeld op 14/5/2019

We are very happy. Saves a lot of time.

We are very happy. Saves a lot of time.

Pluspunten

Business Payments generates the invoices on Quickbooks online for all Stripe and Paypal transactions. Before using this app we had to split manually every transaction, which took a lot of work.

Minpunten

Some time the information from stripe and Paypal arrives before the transfer. It's a bit confusing

• Sector: Marktonderzoek

Snyder App is Excellent tool for Stripe to QB sync

Beoordeeld op 28/4/2020

Great product! Very easy to get started using the app to sync Stripe to QB. Customer support is super helpful, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pluspunten

Very easy setup, intuitive, and user-friendly. Mapping of accounts is seamless.

Minpunten

Wish there were more pricing options... we need something between "Small" and "Medium"

• Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Very Happy

Beoordeeld op 25/6/2019

Just fine. Very happy so far.

Just fine. Very happy so far.

Pluspunten

The ability to hook into other platforms to be able to streamline the data input. The ease of doing that without aligning data fields has been a huge benefit. Everything goes where it is supposed to go and that helps!

Minpunten

Nothing that I have found at this time.

Cyrus
  • Sector: Muziek

Easy, painless process.

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2019

Pluspunten

Spent way too long searching for alternatives to integrate Stripe with Quickbooks, ended up using this app directly within Quickbooks and I'm more than satisfied.

Minpunten

Costs money, which adds up amongst everything else, but that's to be expected.

Michael
  • Sector: Import en export

Worth every penny

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2021

Buy and setting up the product was extremely easy, support so far has been exceptional, but I am also realizing that I am just scratching the surface on what Synder all can do for us. As our business grows, I am sure I'll find new/additional value add from the platform.

Pluspunten

We currently primarily rely on Quickbooks for our administration but use Synder to consolidate sales from four platforms (Etsy, Amazon, Square, and Paypal) in to a single administration. Synder grooms the data before we receive it into Quickbooks. The product works really well and when I ran into problems (twice) tech support was really supportive and left no stone unturned to resolve my issues.
At first I was nervous to spend the money for our starting business but by now they have proven to be worth every penny.

Minpunten

The pricing for Synder is transaction based, which by itself is a pretty clever pricing model. As a new user I started syncing records before I had all the product mappings figured out. Now that I am deeper into the product I realize I need to go back and rerun historic transactions to resolve to the right products in QuickBooks Inventory management

Shannon
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Nice product with a lot of functionality

Beoordeeld op 11/10/2022

Pluspunten

Unlike many who probably use this, we use Square POS for restaurants. The main feature we love is the ability to real-time import Square transactions. But what's really different, is how they handle each transaction. Along with Square for Restaurants, we also have a Square checking account. Unlike traditional use of merchant accounts (where your transaction is logged and then automatically transferred to your bank account), with this setup Square is both the settlement account and the first deposit account. Synder is the only company that actually executes and logs both transactions (the sale / settlement & then the transfer to the square internal "checking" account).

Minpunten

Not really a Synder con, as so far none of them support this, but the lack of Square support for other Square transactions. Square now has checking & savings accounts, debit cards and loans. All of which are not sync'd by any of these types of software products (including Square's own).

Kara
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Synder is easy and critical to my business

Beoordeeld op 19/3/2022

It has been great. It's smooth, easy, and consistent. Customer support has been great when I've had a question. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to chat with me and answer all questions I had.

Pluspunten

Synder takes the work out of my accounting. All invoices paid are synched directly to my Quickbooks. It's smoother and I never have to worry. Before Synder, I was manually trying to keep track of everything. This makes it so easy.

Minpunten

I have no complaints. Synder has been great with all needs

Enid
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Intuit should be grateful this company exists

Beoordeeld op 12/2/2020

Compared to the desktop version, Quickbooks online is a hot mess. It is probably fabulous for a tiny business or individual entrepreneur. But our online educational non-profit is obviously far too complicated for their programmers. Our transactions are through PayPal, Square, and Stripe. With the online version of Quickbooks - you cannot get a good import from these major providers unless you purchase Synder. At least the programmers at Synder know how to get it done and get it done right. Every question I have asked has been immediately answered with the right information that I needed. The program itself works like a charm.

Pluspunten

As I told [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the last time I asked for his help importing PayPal and Stripe - This service is the only reason I'm not on tranquilizers while trying to work with Quickbooks online. The Synder app is logical, well thought out and works - in other words, everything that Quickbooks online is not.

Minpunten

At the moment I'm so grateful it exists I cannot think of a con.

Michael
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product and fantastic support

Beoordeeld op 5/7/2021

Pluspunten

This SaaS synchs my Stripe transactions and Quickbooks. It is fast, accurate. And the tech support is excellent.
Worked today with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was knowledge and patient. Really knew his stuff, did not waste anytime as his communications were very clear and actionable. Superb chat support.

none, I love Synder. This is fantastic software
If you need your QBO to talk to Stripe, this is the stuff to use

Paul
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Really great product

Beoordeeld op 20/5/2020

Love the app, works like a charm and makes my life so much easier. Their chat support is fantastic, Thanks again [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your quick responses!

Pluspunten

Love the automatic Syncs and that you don't need to constantly check if it's working

Nothing it's great.

Jennifer
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great Customer Support!

Beoordeeld op 25/6/2021

Pluspunten

I'm probably not using this software to the fullest of it's potential, but I find it super valuable for importing Square / Stripe transactions into QBO for three clients. It took a bit to get the set up sorted out, and there have been a few tweaks in the software interface lately that I had to get used to, but overall it's a great product. And, when I do need support, they are a click away! And if they can't get to you right then, someone will call you back. I've had great experience with both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and they always work to resolve my issues.

Minpunten

A little bit clunky to set up. Not sure intuitive, but we got it sorted out. Also, new pricing structure might not work for my very small clients.

Holly
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes this app a pleasure

Beoordeeld op 23/5/2020

Excellent experience

Excellent experience

Pluspunten

I was having a very hard time and was going to give up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me to get the app working and now I am so happy I stuck with it. It is a great app. Once set up is easy to use.

Minpunten

I had trouble with set up. It was not clear how to link multi currency accounts.

Christine
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Synder Support Rocks

Beoordeeld op 24/2/2021

Fantastic

Fantastic

Pluspunten

I have had such an awesome experience with Synder saving me tons of time on data entry and what makes it really a super smooth experience is that the support team is RIGHT THERE when you need them. They are so great to deal with. Today, I had an issue that I needed support with and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walked me through it in 2 minutes instead of having to spend forever on hold. It was awesome. These guys rock at what they do and are dedicated to excellent service. I highly recommend them.

Minpunten

It is a little confusing for me at times.

Tony
  • Sector: Sport
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Synder - Great efficient Product

Beoordeeld op 2/6/2021

Great, keep up the great work.

Great, keep up the great work.

Pluspunten

It's easy to use with great support. Website is easy to fololow.

Minpunten

Nothing to dislike, works very well. Easy to use.

Ruben
  • Sector: E-learning

Synder Works Great

Beoordeeld op 4/5/2021

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this wonderful application. Synder has helped me in a transition period while trying to find a new bookkeeper. Since I'm not so skilled at this, I was especially appreciative of Yar's kind support to help me through the sign-up process. Everything works smoothly, and they are very responsive!

Pluspunten

Sync worked immediately and connected with my Quickbooks without issues. Support staff was very responsive and kind.

Minpunten

You have to manage the total number of syncs per month and this may involve workarounds if you're importing past transactions.

Matthias
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Syncing Square with Synder is a breeze!

Beoordeeld op 8/5/2020

This company has the best support people you will ever find. It's 7.20pm here in California, I didn't think anyone would be able to help me at this hour, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was available to help me via chat. I got all my locations set up in just a few minutes. I also had a lot of questions and she answered all of them, she knew her stuff. Thank you so much, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! and Synder for how easy to use their system is.

Best tech support team
User friendliness

Minpunten

So far there is nothing I didn't like, this app is great!

Nicole
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Useful app, great service

Beoordeeld op 16/4/2020

Good product with outstandingly responsive customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the customer service team are always very fast time to respond and extremely helpful. In this day and age do not discount the value of being able to communicate with a real human person.

Pluspunten

Very easy to set up and use, easy to see and choose which transactions to sync, how to integrate with chart of accounts, etc

Minpunten

The only issue I have with the software is with classes in Quickbooks. If you are using classes in Quickbooks it can be difficult to sync to the correct class. Easy workaround is to sync in batches, change the class in between. Not a major issue even for large volumes.

• Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Business Payments Review

Beoordeeld op 15/4/2019

Well, I believe that the main tip is to try to sync just 1 txn, for a vivid picture. After that, I can turn it into the autosync mode and gets my transactions into the QBO company.

Pluspunten

That application is a great automatic tool for my current money flow. It's simple to use because of an intuitive interface.

Minpunten

Despite the fairly large number of settings, the automatic default settings on initial setup are working correctly, after the sync my accounts stay balanced.

• Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great option for moving paypal data to quickbooks

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2019

We have been using Business Payments for Paypal transactions only at this point. It works without errors and can even back out and re-apply transactions if something goes wrong.

Pluspunten

Very flexible with many options for how you post transactions.

Minpunten

Because it is so customizeable, the settings take alot of thought to set up properly.