Zoho Workerly

Sorteren op

Shawn
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great Software for those who do not only Temp work but full time

Beoordeeld op 23/7/2020

Pluspunten

Its integration with Zoho Recruit gives me the ability to handle both full time and contract workers which is great

Minpunten

I would like to be able to add a couple custom fields to the candidate forms that are relevant in my industry and would help me find people better in my system. I have a work around but it would be nice to have

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for evaluating Zoho Workerly.

Please expect our second phase of integration with Zoho Recruit soon.

Kindly write to us at [email protected] - we will be glad to assist you with module customisations and implementation.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Loni

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent customer service and great product...almost perfect!

Beoordeeld op 3/10/2021

Overall great experience for us. The product works well how it's intended to. They have lots of features. Many of the other platforms we looked into did not have as many features. It is definitely priced well for what you get.

Pluspunten

Is very feature-rich and the product works well. I haven't experienced any bugs or glitches yet which shows that this product is solid and they QA well. It seamlessly works with other Zoho products too which is nice and the customer service is amazing. They are very responsive and helped us quickly get up and running.

Minpunten

The UI is basic but gets the job done. I've seen products that look nicer but that didn't have all of the functionality so for us, functionality is more important than looking pretty. We wish that we could have our contractors log more than one shift per day so that would be a feature request we have. Also, new temps have to be invited by mobile which is not perfect, they should have an invite by email option.

Tracker, Time Rack, Avionté en Hubstaff

Redenen om voor Zoho Workerly te kiezen

Upwork ends up costing us a lot more to run our backoffice on there and they don't have as many features.

Overgestapt van

Enterprise Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Workerly

It had all of the features we wanted without any other add-ons or expensive customization to add on and the implementation was fast.
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

A trial review

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2020

As a Business Consultant and PM, I need to stay ahead of my schedule and spend as little time as possible because now more than before, I need all the time I can find so, a software that can help with the reduction of how much time I spend scheduling my appointments, updating, cancelling.. is just what I need

Pluspunten

Although I have not optimised the software to its potential because I am on Trial, I should say I like the scheduling part and hope to stay on

Minpunten

Nothing to say, I have a long way to go till I get to this part

Hello!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

We are excited to help you setup Zoho Workerly. Kindly reach us at [email protected] and we'll take it from there.

Sarah
  • Sector: Administratie

Trial

Beoordeeld op 26/5/2022

Pluspunten

The ease of having time managers approve timecards.

Minpunten

Flexibility on end dates for certain jobs, searching for available temps - just want to have a whole roster available to pick from

Antwoord van Zoho Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We are thrilled that you find the timesheet approval process easy.

Scheduling is a core feature in Zoho Workerly and is also flexible - The end dates for the jobs can be changed as and when required. In the same way, temps in your database can be filtered with ease using the default fields as well as custom fields. We would love to walk you through the process, kindly drop us an email at [email protected]

We will connect with you at the earliest.

Shah

Great System

Beoordeeld op 4/6/2021

Great team, great service and great suite of services and internal integrations

Pluspunten

The Workerly & Kiosk App. It's a great product that specializes in automating and simplifying the staffing process.

Minpunten

Nothing really, the software is great overall, some features can use some development but they have those features in the pipeline.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM en Mindscope

Redenen om voor Zoho Workerly te kiezen

Cost and Service Offerings

Overgestapt van

Avionté

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Workerly

Cost and the ability to customize the system to meet my needs. Customization can be done at the admin level instead of reaching out to the product development team.

Good Day!

Thank you for the wonderful review.

As you had mentioned, YES there are a bunch of features in the pipeline and will be live shortly. These functions will ease your scheduling process.

We are happy to support you in your evaluation, for additional assistance -kindly reach us at [email protected]

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Excited to Learn More

Beoordeeld op 2/2/2022

There are a lot of pieces that must be done in the correct order for it to work. There is no easy way to see the system in action without following the required steps.

Minpunten

Need more information please! The idea of everything seems easy and straightforward, but we're having some difficulties navigating it. It would be nice to get a walk through of how to use it with all the capabilities possible. It has potential to help our company track contractors, schedules, payroll, and commissions. I would like more information!

busybusy en Harvest

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Workerly

We use the CRM and are looking for ways to house all our company information in one place.
Tara
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Staffing Solutions

Beoordeeld op 30/5/2021

Zoho Workerly is user friendly. I have used Zoho Workerly with another company and it saved the client a lot of time.

Pluspunten

The software allows our staff to enter a job and select only the candidates that would best fit the clients needs. It allows us to keep track of who is up-to-date on their licenses and certifications.

Minpunten

That clients can't log in and submit jobs.

Hello Tara!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

Kindly note, Client Portal is in our roadmap. With that portal, clients can log in and submit jobs, review timesheets and approve them. We will keep you updated on the progress of this feature.

You may reach out to us at [email protected] for any additional assistance/information.

Thank you.

Kellyann
  • Sector: Horeca

Chefs2Go Workerly

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2021

getting rid of manual (paper) timesheets working with employees based all over Australia

Pluspunten

customer service is amazing, and ease of getting timesheets approved

Minpunten

some of the navigation is hard to get your head around

Great product

Beoordeeld op 4/10/2021

Fantastic customer support in implementation.

Pluspunten

Integrates with my crm product and very simple and easy to use. Customer service is great!

Minpunten

Calendar functionality could be a little better

Deputy

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Workerly

Price and simplicity in managing the workers
Damian
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Powerful Technology to Track Gig Workers, Temps and Multiple Locations

Beoordeeld op 1/2/2022

My overall experience with Workerly is that I am simply blown away by its' simplicity. Their team could use more resources but what they lack in resources they make up for in support. On a scale of 1-10 it is still a 10!

Pluspunten

The Workerly App really blew me away with the ability to manage multiple jobs with automation and an integrated payroll feature. Gig workers and Temp workers must now maintain the same level of transparency and accountability with no additional hardware cost for administration with the Workerly Geo-Fencing capability.

Minpunten

The roster view could use a much simpler layout for the day column. A bit of control over the job module as it relates to integration could open up more possibilities as well.

Neil
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Zoho Workerly is Yet another Amazing Product of Zoho Corporation!!

Beoordeeld op 18/4/2021

We actually are developing two seperate versions of Workerly for two different markets. Our development team has been busy building our marketing strategies and Zoho Workerly has been very accommodating with us while we customize our version to take to market. I can't think of anything further to say except, when you make the decision to work with Zoho as your main business platform you are putting your business in good hands. Zoho will continue to make enhancements to existing products and offer their users new and exciting products that reflect todays marketplace.

Pluspunten

I started previewing Zoho Workerly in its early stages. It is the perfect platform for any entrepreneur that wants to start a Temp Services Business. We run a number of our businesses on the Zoho Platform and not only does Workerly allow us to integrate with the many other great Zoho products but it also has integrations for just about anything you will need to customize the product exactly the way you want it.

Minpunten

I can't say there is any real cons of using Zoho Workerly. Like all Zoho products, there are features that various users want and maybe a specific feature is not currently available. I can attest to the fact that after 10 years of immersing my businesses in Zoho Products that if there are any important features you can think of, the Zoho development team is already thinking of these and working on adding them. Trust me, its like Christmas every day with Zoho when you open your control panel and there is a message saying check out the new features we added this week. Geolocation is my hope that will show up soon for locating temp workers. But even this is not an issue because Workerly just added a time clock feature where the temp takes a pic of themselves on arrival which gives the same result. Kudos to the development team!!

Steve

Workerly Trial Review

Beoordeeld op 20/11/2020

Very good. I will be purchasing and integrating with my other Zoho subscriptions

> Integration with Zoho Recruit
> Ease of use
> Seamless Timesheeting and Billing functionality
> Exceptional end to end management for temp workers

> Not as fully Integrated with Zoho Recruit & Zoho Books as i would have liked

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

The Zoho platform

Good Day Steve!

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to inform you that Zoho Recruit and Zoho Workerly tight integration is in our pipeline, we will be working on it at the earliest.

We would also love to hear your business requirements on the Zoho Books side of integration with Workerly, kindly email us at [email protected] - We will be glad to walk you through the entire setup.

Thank you.

Daniel

Workerly Excellent

Beoordeeld op 25/11/2020

Excellent customer service at a great price

Pluspunten

Simplicity and support response also Price. We also like the other products we will use in the future.

Minpunten

some clunky bits but overall a good experience.

HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Workerly

The recruitment aspect of the software suited us better.

Hello Daniel!

Thank you for your review.

We are working on bringing in additional features in the job scheduling area - this will even more simplify your work process.

We strive to support your queries at the earliest. Kindly reach out to us for any additional assistance during evaluation at [email protected]

We are looking forward to have you on-board.

Ryan
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

New to Zoho Workerly

Beoordeeld op 9/12/2020

Overall its a great application for our business.

Pluspunten

Easy integration with our data base and the ability to customize the functionality to work with our processes. Customer support has been great throughout the integration and trials.

Minpunten

Early days for us but if we have any issues, our contact has solved them efficiently and effectively.

Antwoord van Zoho Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We thank you for sharing your review with us.
We constantly working on new features and enhancements to improve the ease of scheduling.Kindly write to us for any additional setup assistance - [email protected]

Eureka

Comprehensive Platform

Beoordeeld op 26/6/2020

The business problems we are solving with Zoho Workerly is time management and we've conquered our inefficient process of using multiple systems to get a task done.

Pluspunten

This platform's automation capabilities are fantastic. There are so many automated processes to name here however one of my favorites is the timesheet management. This function makes it easy to manage and organize data.

Minpunten

Deployment has a bit of a learning curve with it however, there are plenty of YouTube videos on line that help ease the learning curve and I like that I can refer to them over and over. They also offer webinars for each platform that we found useful.
It would be nice to receive same-day customer service or have a number to call when you are in a pinch.

Miguel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

User friendly and effective platform

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2021

Pluspunten

mass invite, temps scheduling and time tracking, timesheet and invoice integration

Minpunten

can use a uplift in design and have job calendar

7shifts

Hello Miguel!

Happy to receive your feedback.

Please note, Job Calendar is in our road map and will be worked very soon. Until then, you have other options to view schedule details and jobs.
We will reach out to you at the earliest.

For any additional assistance, feel to write to us on [email protected]

Happy Scheduling!

Chris

Zoho Workerly

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2020

Overall the setup was quick and easy and allow for better communications with temp staff.

Pluspunten

Zoho Workerly was easy to setup and deploy across our temp staff. Its helping us communicate during COVID and continues to allow direct communication and push notifications through the app.

Minpunten

We currently also use Zoho recruit and I wish some of the functionality of workably would be available in one application combining the two would be great. This would limit the need for the two cost.

ZipRecruiter

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Workerly

Cost was a big factor, setup and deployment as we were able to do things in hours with no setup fee.
Brent

Great for Temp Work

Beoordeeld op 4/10/2021

The service of their staff has been fantastic.

Pluspunten

Has almost every feature you would want for managing temp workers.

Minpunten

Customer scheduling side could be better

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Overall a good software to manage temp workers

Beoordeeld op 17/3/2022

- My overall experience has been good so far.

Pluspunten

- software is very easy to use and implement.

Minpunten

- It is not integrated with Zoho recruit.

Paul
  • Sector: Administratie

Great Cloud-Based Solution

Beoordeeld op 14/10/2020

Very good but don't use the phone support, use email and they will get back to you really quickly. The support has been second to none and go out of their way to help solve any problems or requests.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and scalability. Cloud-based admin and app-driven worker solution.

Minpunten

Should talk with the other Zoho suite of apps more easily.

Hello Paul!
Thank you for taking the time to write.
In regards to integration with other Zoho Applications, we are working on the same (Zoho Recruit, Zoho CRM and more to be added to the list). We will keep you posted.

Our suggestion is that, you must try our phone support. It'll be an experience. Also, we will definitely help you resolve all reported queries at the earliest.

Thank you!

Rob

Personnel Group

Beoordeeld op 3/3/2020

Pluspunten

Its easy accessible for candidates details and consolidation. One great feature is been able to build each page to what works for your organisation such as adding new questions, drop downs, date format cells.

Minpunten

The booking process for a candidate to a vacancy, its not straight forward and very confusing.

Hello Rob!

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

So glad to hear that you're enjoying the customisation aspect of the application. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. We'll be happy to guide you through a quick session.

In regards to candidate booking process, we will reach out to you and brief you on few best practises that will help you go easy from there on.

Jodie

Efficient Temp Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 22/1/2021

I like the dashboard features as it allows our business all day visibility on a readily changing workforce.

Pluspunten

Many recruitment systems miss the need for a comprehensive solution for temporary staff and contractors. This solution is ideal for filling a gap that other programs don't provide.

Minpunten

I would like a set up wizard feature - especially when migrating from alternative systems to this one.

Antwoord van Zoho Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for taking the time to detail your experience with Zoho Workerly.

Regarding 'Wizard Feature' - We have a Data Migration function under the setup page of Zoho Workerly. If you are ready to migrate data from your existing software to Zoho Workerly, contact us to assist you in migrating your data. Please write to [email protected]

Kindly click on the link for detailed info on Data Migration - https://help.zoho.com/portal/en/kb/workerly/data-administration/migrate-from-another-system/articles/migrate-data#Prerequisites

Great to use for HR Business

Beoordeeld op 8/6/2021

First product I used when I started my HR business and I love it

Pluspunten

I started my own HR Recruiting business and Zoho is the platform I decided to use and it has made this process very easy for me and affordable as well. I recommend this for any HR business.

Minpunten

Haven't have found anything that I don't like yet

Good Day!

We are happy to hear that Zoho Workerly is the first scheduling application in your HR business.

We will be glad to work with you in setting up your Workerly account. Kindly reach us at [email protected]

Home Care

Beoordeeld op 9/3/2020

Pluspunten

Easy of use. Integration with other vendors and apps

Minpunten

until this moment, nothing. Everything is ok

Hello!

Thank you for evaluating Zoho Workerly. We are happy to cater your Temp Scheduling needs.

Incase, you are looking for a custom demo, we are available at [email protected]

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software for caregiving agencies

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2021

Pluspunten

Easy to use and very affordable. Great automatization capabilities
Very good customer support.

Minpunten

Would be great if it would integrate better with our other Zoho apps such as CRM.

Hello!

Thank you for your time to review us.

Please note, we are in the process of enabling integration with other Zoho App's. Zoho CRM will be our priority.

We will update you on the progress. In the interim, Zoho Workerly API's can help you with movement of data for the two applications.

We will be glad to assist you on the setup. Kindly get in touch with us via [email protected]

Thank You!