ExpenseTron

W reid S.
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

We have loved expensetron so far, as a simple and easy to use alternative to Expensify, and in...

Ease of use!

Pluspunten

I like that it's in slack, that it captures receipts and sends them straight to Google Drive. It's an automatic file system for expenses, and we don't need an additional app to do it since we already use and love slack.

Minpunten

I haven't exactly played with it a ton, but I haven't found a great way to customize coding for our chart of accounts.

Matt K.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great add for our staff to simplify expense tracking.

Beoordeeld op 5/6/2018

Organization of expenses and saving of employee time

Pluspunten

The integration with Slack has helped cut back on time that staff and bookkeeper spend approving expenses. Also the reporting feature and storing of receipts in Google Drive. I like I don't have to sit at my desk at the end of the month going through expenses and receipts.

Minpunten

The software can be glitchy with uploading receipts. Sometime you will upload a pic of a receipt and it will never register.

Carmen L.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

It's not easy to use before it's not possible to filter except for the administrator.

Beoordeeld op 21/6/2018

the easy use by our campaigners

Pluspunten

Is easy for the people who upload expenses from every it equipment and is very quickly for them.

Minpunten

The fact that people can upload many times the same expense and that there are no filters except for the administrators

Sara M.
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

helps declutter your inbox!

Beoordeeld op 16/6/2020

It's annoying that I have to pay per user b/c those who use it do so only sporadically...I'd be paying for a whole year for someone to use it once or twice. As such, I had to select a group of people to use this process and everyone else still sent expenses by email. Would have been nice to be my all in solution.
Some people for unexplained reasons had trouble using it, but for the most part it was a useful product.

Pluspunten

I like that I no longer had tons of emails with information provided at various levels of completeness -- standardized how expenses were submitted.

Minpunten

Was so excited about the link to QBO, but it required some manual adjustment of the expenses for every expense, so it was helpful, but not great.

Benito M.
  • Sector: Vertalingen en lokalisatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Getting reports and summaries has never been that easy!

Beoordeeld op 31/12/2018

Pluspunten

The generation of different reports helps me be organized and updated. I can keep track of all of my expenses, time, date, all at just one look! Great Storing capacity.

Minpunten

It was a little confusing at first, however, after some sessions I got used to it.

Brian S.
  • Sector: Internet
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

We've been using Expensetron for about 6 months. It's a nice slack integration.

Beoordeeld op 11/6/2018

Pluspunten

It integrates into slack. It's pretty easy to use. The reporting is okay. The team has quickly adapted to using it, with a few prompts.

Minpunten

There is buggyness in the dashbaord. We could have used onboarding training because we were not using a whole lot of features we should have because we didn't know a whole lot of features exist.

Moritz M.
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Really handy idea.

Beoordeeld op 5/6/2018

Easier expense reports, time saved in the accounting department.

Pluspunten

In principle very easy to use. Just upload a receipt, get your expense report, hand it into payroll done.

Minpunten

Often buggy and slow. I've had issues where the bot is unresposive and does not receive new receipts. The backoffice is super slow to use. Sometimes links in the backoffice are non-functional.

Jonathan H.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Expense reporting tightly integrated with Slack that just works.

Beoordeeld op 8/6/2018

Tight integration to Slack. Employees can submit expenses quickly and easily; administrators can easily poll for reports and details. No additional app to install and deal with.

Pluspunten

Everyone can keep working in Slack. No need for yet another app. Users very quickly learned how to submit and track their expenses. Admins can get necessary reports to Excel or outside accounting packages. By far the Slack integration is the biggest plus.

Minpunten

Because it is integrated in Slack, there is essentially no UI other than a quasi-command line interface. That works fine for our team, but it may not be ideal for an accountant or non-technical person.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I'm the accountant in charge of processing expense report

Pluspunten

Link Slack and Quickbooks online. Can take a picture of your invoice with your smartphone. The "bot" in Slack is cool.

Minpunten

It takes a long time to setup, do the mapping with Quickbooks Online. The approval rules could be improve.