Mixmax

Toepassing voor e-mailcommunicatie en verkoopproductiviteit

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Laura
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

MixMax gives me my sanity and time back

Beoordeeld op 13/11/2018

I run my own coaching business. I wouldn't be able to do what I do without MixMax. I also love how they keep adding features. As my business grows, I know I can keep relying on MixMax to continue adding the functionality I needed, without being pushy or cheesy. I highly recommend to everyone I work with.

Pluspunten

I love the calendaring features and reminders on emails. I completely eliminated any back and forth on scheduling meetings in my personal life and work for 90% of cases. I'm in a services business so I'm scheduling time weekly. I no longer have it on my mind to follow up with people with new times or dates. They can just schedule time at will in really easy to manage times on my calendar. Plus if I really did want to make sure they scheduled, I can just have MixMax remind me in a week to follow-up with them if they haven't responded yet. It frees my mind up SO MUCH.

Minpunten

I don't like that it has an advertisement on my website for the calendaring widget. I'm fine to endorse MixMax but it just doesn't fit my brand. It's also not the best UI for my clients. It's not super easy to navigate times on mobile past a certain point.

Sam
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Great for Inside Sales Cadences

Beoordeeld op 21/5/2022

Pluspunten

Overall, Mixmax is pretty awesome. The features we lean on most heavily are mail merge (especially using dynamic fields) and email cadencing. It's a pretty good amount of functionality for the price though.

Minpunten

There are some features that are left to be desired. It seems like they just need to spend more time understanding how people actually use their product.

Overwogen alternatieven

HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Mixmax te kiezen

Mixmax is just a much more robust software with more functionality.

Overgestapt van

Yet Another Mail Merge

Redenen om over te stappen op Mixmax

Features for the price.
Lone
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Taking your sales to the next level

Beoordeeld op 5/8/2022

Pluspunten

Love the tracking, reminders and insights. This tool will help you to get to the next level, since you can track where/when/how many times your email is opened, can create email marketing and you see all the insights. You can implement this to improve your sales process and get more sales

Minpunten

also a paid-wall of course, and you get used to it, so you want to keep all the email tracking and possibility - because everything helps each other and at the end it's quiet expensive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Promising - but needs work

Beoordeeld op 16/8/2018

Most of my email marketing activities are run through Mixmax. It is really economical because it doesn't have a cap or limit on number of contacts you can upload unlike most of it's competitors. But be warned, there are a few annoying bugs with the tool that you might consider before choosing to lock down on Mixmax.

Pluspunten

Been using Mixmax for almost a year now. It is very economical given the whole slew of features it has got. My most used feature is the Sequence and the ease of putting out templates for the same. It's smooth and runs like a breeze from uploaing your CSV file to running targeted campaigns.

Minpunten

Although, it solves my primary requirement of scheduling drip campaigns using the Sequence feature, but it fails to give accurate results. In more than one occasion, I have found detail analytics to be not very accurate. Have also come across other bugs which has compromised my client relations at times. But there support team is very active would help you resolve these issues - in case you find them. Also, not a big fan of their UI. Not much of a complaint but a suggestion to the product guys at Mixmax - come up with designs that inspire the user. As of today, it's quite dull.

Diane
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I love the email automation!

Beoordeeld op 24/7/2022

I liked mixmax a lot! It was nice to stop wondering if my emails had been read or not and if any attachments went through successfully. My time is limited and I have to manage it well. With our reputation on the line it's crucial that we handle all communications with professionalism and in a timely fashion.

Pluspunten

Mix max provides a number of services that help me with my daily work tasks. Compose, schedule, and track emails. Mixmax tells you if your client or coworker read your email and if they downloaded any attachments. This is incredibly helpful and such a huge time saver!
Bonus points for a calendar and email templates!

Minpunten

There are alternatives that provide the same service for a lower price.
Mixmax doesn't seem intuitive and continues to suggest options that we never or hardly ever use.

Mike
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Take your E-mail to the MAX! (MixMax Review)

Beoordeeld op 13/11/2018

I was an early adopter of Mixmax, and was able to speak directly with the founder via screen share and give feedback about my user experience. It says a lot about an organization when the head honcho is taking time out of their day to personally get data from their customers to improve their product.

Pluspunten

I have pretty basic needs when it comes to emailing, but I do it often. Mixmax helps me stay on top on my many communications, allowing me to see who has opened (viewed) the emails I've sent, and how many times, which better enables me to navigate where things stand in the communication process. I can't tell you how many times that feature alone has saved my behind. I also utilize the templates, as I often need to send out messages with identical content. Templates save me time and energy.

Minpunten

Even with the privacy assurances, there is something a bit unnerving to click buttons to "Allow" an outside app complete control over your email communications. If I was sending any information I deemed even remotely sensitive, I might think twice about using this, or any outside service.

• Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

Helpless without it

Beoordeeld op 28/4/2022

Pluspunten

Scheduling emails through MixMax is absolutely brilliant. It’s essential to the way that I work.

Minpunten

Nothing at all, works brilliantly for us for our team.

Sarah
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Expensive, so ask yourself if you really need it and is the cost worth it

Beoordeeld op 29/11/2021

Pluspunten

Great at seeing when sales leads open your emails and attachments.

Minpunten

Doesn't work on emails sent. I assume it is because some companies have better spam blockers than others.

Camille

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best all-in-one email tool

Beoordeeld op 26/4/2022

In my past job experiences, my life would have been much easier if I've had such tool.
Automatization is the key to organization!

Pluspunten

I love how everything is customizable ; I love how my daily work has been facilitated ; I love how our account management team can follow a same path.
Well I love all about Mixmax.

Minpunten

Without any doubt, I'd say that I don't like to admit I don't use all features.
I'm certainly missing a lot...

Annemarie
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Very handy

Beoordeeld op 31/8/2022

Pluspunten

I use this software to see who has opened my emails and that is very helpful

Minpunten

There are many other functions I don't want to use on the tool

Leniece
  • Sector: Human Resources

Great product! A few tweaks can make it Great

Beoordeeld op 21/11/2018

Good!

Pluspunten

Love the ease of use and that it’s embedded in gmail

Minpunten

1) when sending email via Mobile you lose all MixMax features/capabilities. Really huge gap

2) unlike Calendly, the calendar function double books since it doesn’t update your availability in real time e.g. if I send availability to a client for Nov 26th and they don’t read the email until above 28th (and that time gets filled in between it shouldn’t be possible to schedule. Calendly works beautifully in this regard. If MixMax fixed this I would get rid of my calendlu account but too many scheduling kinks due to poor coding/functionality to prevent double bookings in real time. Should be integrated with calendar so when times are I long available they are deactivated.

3) need more CRM integration options. Salesforce is cool but a giant for small business owners. Look into nimble CRM startups that are popular or create your own option

4) integrate with social media so we can easily access email recipient profiles like Rapportivr

Antwoord van Mixmax Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your review! Please let us know what CRMs you would like us to integrate with. You mention Salesforce and we have an integration with Pipedrive and Copper (which are both CRMs for smaller businesses). Feel free to visit success.mixmax.com for more information on these integrations. With regards to the calendar double booking, please make sure that you have the 'prevent double' booking' feature turned on. You can find more information here: https://success.mixmax.com/article/41-prevent-double-booking

If you do have this option turned on, let us know.

For mobile -will pass those on to our product group.

Michael

I will not use GSuite without MixMax

Beoordeeld op 27/2/2019

Using MixMax let's me and my team focus on serving our customers by significantly reducing the friction in email exchanges and meeting coordination. I will not use GSuite without it.

Pluspunten

MixMax let's me manage the -sometimes tedious- email cycle with ease and confidence. The automation (meeting templates, sequences, follow-ups, reminders, etc) make it so I do not need to manage my follow-ups in a separate task list (like I used to) and insights (Opens, Downloads, Etc) take some of the mystery out of the email portion of the sales cycle.
I've used MixMax for almost three years and it keeps getting better.

Minpunten

They seem to be slow about rolling out integrations with multiple services. Example: They have supported Zoom integration for Meeting Templates for a while now, but GoToMeeting still isn't supported. Also, it is particular about your GMail configuration. Example: I like to use the preview pane, but MixMax doesn't support it even though it is a first class (non-labs) GMail feature. Same with IE support. Some of my clients still use IE, but they cannot use my meeting templates. It gives them a blank screen.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great tool for systemizing outbound sales process

Beoordeeld op 6/10/2020

It is great tool for systemazing outbound sales. It has all relevant integrations with CRM and the tool is data-driven. I hope there will be no more bugs in the system.

Pluspunten

The most useful feature - sequences. It automates email sequences for potential clients, we have integration with Salesforce so we can do a lot of cool stuff. For example, we can create automation of tasks in our CRM that are triggered by not replied emails. Also, our email replies are automated using Mixmax templates that are synced with Gmaill, you can reply with a few clicks to frequently asked questions. Also, the tool is data driven, you can track everything - opens, reply rates from any sequence, template and so on. Mixmax just recently introduced a reporting feature which makes this software even more data-driven.

Minpunten

Customer support is only in USA, so it is not convenient when you are using this software in Europe. Also, I had some problems with open rate stats, the Mixmax counted opens when somebody opened a contact to which an email was sent on our CRM. Also, we had problems with removing a contact from the sequence. When a person replied he was not always removed from the sequence which created awkward situations. For example, person replied and Mixmax didn't identified it, so follow-up email was sent to him. We created rules (a feature in Mixmax) and we solved this issue.

Christa
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I couldn't run my business without MixMax

Beoordeeld op 14/2/2019

Pluspunten

The ability to create templates and "sequences" (automated series of templates) is crucial in this Chrome extension that takes gmail to a whole new level. Additionally, the ability to set follow-up reminders and next action steps automatically on an individual email make this a life saver. Email boxes aren't meant to be to-do lists... Mixmax allows me to review, reply, and set a next action all at once in an email and then file it away so it's not sitting in my inbox. There are fun aspects as well with 'enhancements' that allow me to insert gifs, polls, emojis, videos etc right into my emails.

Minpunten

This software is great for sending one-off meeting time/date options to someone via email. It doesn't have enough full calendar functionality to replace something like Acuity or Calendly as an outside meeting planner tool when you have many different types of standard meetings on a regular basis.

Antwoord van Mixmax Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your review. Would be interested in learning more about your calendar requirements.

Megan
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Every High Achiever Needs Mixmax

Beoordeeld op 26/11/2018

Any pro who starts the day with email deserves Mixmax!

Pluspunten

I love Mixmax because it complements all of the things I'm already doing with email, marketing, sales and scheduling apps. Mixmax supercharges my GMail inbox as an extension of my most used apps, like Salesforce, and makes it easy to see how I'm performing. Recipients of my Mixmax-powered emails are A LOT more likely to interact with my content, polls and scheduler than on other similar providers. I'm a free agent expert and work with a LOT of companies. I only wish more of my colleagues used Mixmax so we could implement some of the workflows in more situations.

Minpunten

Honestly, the only thing I've encountered about Mixmax is that not enough people are using it yet. My projects usually have digital transformation as a key driver, but my SME partners aren't yet using it. It's hard to imagine email without Mixmax. Every digital pro with a customer- or client-facing email workflow should get it!

• Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I love MixMax and all of its capabilities.

Beoordeeld op 24/4/2018

Being able to track, schedule, and templatize emails.

Pluspunten

I LOVE how easy it is to track email opens in great detail. There are so many great features for such a good price. The features i use most besides email tracking is the ability to schedule emails and create email templates. I use both those features on a daily basis and I really don't know what I would do without it.

Minpunten

Sometimes MixMax glitches and for whatever reason doesn't track certain emails. It doesn't happen frequently enough for it to be a big issue. Also, you have to have MixMax installed on every computer you are sending emails from for the tracking to work. This can be a pain- I really wish it was just automatically hooked up to gmail so no matter what laptop you were using, it would track your emails.

Ryan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Probably better if you only use one email address

Beoordeeld op 15/6/2021

I liked Mixmax and it did everything I needed it to, but I think it's a bit convoluted and I experienced bugs pretty frequently. If you can use something simpler, it's probably in your best interest. However, if you need a lot of features, give it a try.

Pluspunten

MixMax integrated a lot of useful features. I used the booking on my website, scheduled emails using the recommended send-times, and tracked when emails had been opened. It was nice to have everything in one software.

Minpunten

I have no fewer than 3 email addresses that I use daily. A couple more that I use periodically. Mixmax was a mess when it came to trying to set up across every email address. I should have just stuck with one.

Fred
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Why I love Mixmax

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2018

Pluspunten

In this busy world of nobody answering their phones, email is the best was to get your name in front of people. The problem is; we're all getting flooded with emails and if we don't reply right away it goes down further into our inbox...and forgotten.

The best thing about Mixmax is their sequence feature. You send out a template email and if the recipient doesn't respond another goes out and another...as many as you want until you get a response!

What a time saver this is! No more trying to remember if they responded, having to write another email and son on.

And that feature is just the tip of the iceberg. So much good stuff in here...just get it!

Minpunten

Would love for it to integrate with my CRM (Zendesk Sell) but that's a minor thing.

Vincent
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

I been wanting something like this, forever. One Real Gripe.

Beoordeeld op 6/6/2017

Pluspunten

Has its' own Calendly-like functionality built in! Can not only view if someone opened a multi-recipient email but tell WHO it was, no more "Someone opened" (I'm looking at you Hubspot). The schedule emails feature is the most robust out of a bunch of tools I tried in the past.

This tool was originally referred to me as a great template/canned response maker but it really is the other features that stuck out to me most.

SO MANY GOOD FEATURES!

FAVORITE PRO: It makes Gmail-Interface much smoother feeling and faster-seeming.

Minpunten

Reminders and follow ups as well is great - but I really can't tell the difference between the two features.

Some features feel a bit "bloat-y" - Yarn?! What the, is that?A little too ahead of the curve on that one.

UNFAVORITE CON: To completely eliminate the rest of their branding "Not using mixmatch yet?" from some of their neat tools, you have to get their highest-paid plan for $65/month. That is absolutely ridiculous. I thought I was being generous paying $29 a month for this tool because I fell in love with it, "where has this been all my life?" I Tweeted. But really you should at least take out the rest of the branding at that price point. It keeps deleting email drafts with no resolution, killing days of productivity.

Kevin
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

When technology actually works for you

Beoordeeld op 13/11/2018

As someone who works as an individual consultant, MixMax has given me bandwidth I didn't have before in calendaring, managing email, and other administrative tasks generally relegated to an assistant. I've tried many applications that promise to increase productivity, but few have like this one.

Pluspunten

The product seamlessly integrates into Gmail, and makes tasks that would be back-and-forth such as calendaring and templates nearly instant. The functionality around email reminders has made inbox management effortless, and it makes me look like I have a better memory and follow-up capability than I really do. It expands my own capacity immensely.

Minpunten

The only complain I have about this software is one that I was able to address with the help of the customer support, notably that the email tracking can lead to emails hitting others spam filters. With the help of customer service FAQ, I was able to get past this with a few tweaks.

Kara
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I don't know what I'd do without Mixmax!

Beoordeeld op 13/11/2018

A major business problem I had before I used Mixmax was the inability to know whether my communications with clients were being received, read, acknowledged and downloaded. Mixmax helps me have a much better read on the engagement level I have with different clients, and helps me know which channel to use to progress the relationship.

Pluspunten

Being in a sales role, it's important I see how my prospects and clients are interacting with my emails. It's useful to know whether they've opened, clicked, downloaded, and also how many times and what days/times they've opened the email. It is a proxy for how serious they are about our communications and moving forward with a sale.

Minpunten

Setting Mixmax reminders isn't as intuitive as I'd like, but once you figure it out, it makes sense.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Free Version Helpful, But With Issues

Beoordeeld op 9/1/2019

It has a lot of advanced functionality, but the basic scrolling issues and popup made it annoying over time.

Pluspunten

I liked that I could integrate my calendar availability into an email just by typing /a. My Google calendar would pop up and I could decide which time slots I wanted to tell the email recipient I had available. Those slots would then appear in the email with a button for them to book a time.

Minpunten

When I was replying to an email and wanted to scroll down through their original content, MixMax just fights you on the scrolling movement down. It's why I eventually uninstalled the software because I just hated not being able to easily scroll down.

Also, whenever the mouse hit the wrong part of the top right side of the email compose screen, there would be a popup that came up and blocked the screen. I frequently had to stop and click it to continue writing. It drove me nuts.

Karlan
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Least clunky Gmail plug-in I've used

Beoordeeld op 14/2/2020

Pluspunten

Super easy to log emails to SFDC without slowing down my Gmail account. Additionally, tons of additional features that I wasn't expecting, like a meeting scheduling link, email templates, etc.

Minpunten

Nothing jarring comes to mind - if I had to nit-pick, MixMax has error'd out one or two times when I've tried to add new contacts to SFDC from Gmail, but nothing that a quick Gmail refresh can't fix.

JOSEPH
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

MixMax - great value for the money

Beoordeeld op 13/11/2018

MixMax is an essential part of my everyday communication with clients, as well as follow up and mass distribution of information to them. It's a one stop shop for my needs in those regards, and I have recommended to several of my clients.

Pluspunten

The program provides as advertised, and is very diligent in not only adding new useful features but also keeping us apprised of them.

Minpunten

Quite honestly, I do not have any negatives that come to mind easily. Perhaps the "sequence" function could be a bit clearer as to the process. But that's probably just nit picking.

Antwoord van Mixmax Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the review and for recommending us to your clients!

Very satisfied

Beoordeeld op 14/4/2019

People spend a lot of time doing emails - most business goes through emails. Mixmax has helped us be more efficient and build scalable processes.

Pluspunten

The feature we enjoy the most is being able to predict the best time send an email. This improves the response rate. Scheduling call by sharing the calendar on the body of the email is tremendous help as well. Support has also been super quick and extremely informative. They know what they are doing.

Minpunten

Sometimes the chrome extension for gmail does not display clicks and other metrics and one has to login to the mixmax website for a detailed view. In addition, it is not always straightforward adding special packages (e.g., custom branding).