EngageBay CRM reviews

EngageBay CRM

4,7 (752)
Schrijf een review!
Geïntegreerde verkoop- en marketingsoftware voor groeiende teams

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Makkelijk in gebruik

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2022

Zeker een aanrader voor bedrijven om zelf aan de slag te gaan.

Zeker een aanrader voor bedrijven om zelf aan de slag te gaan.

Pluspunten

Een betaalbaar alternatief waar alle functies die je nodig hebt als marketeer inzitten. De hulp is uitstekend, als je vragen hebt dan krijg je binnen een minuut antwoord.

Minpunten

Ik zou de landingspagina maker wat stakker willen zien. Nu kan nog wel eens dingen verschuiven omdat er geen magneet functie in zit waarmee het design in stand blijft.

David
David
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

Great Value and Service

Beoordeeld op 30/9/2022

Pluspunten

It's developer-friendly - important when you want to customise something like a contact form or email.
It's very easy to navigate and figure out.
Support is great - very fast and helpful.
It does so much for such a reasonable cost compared to competitors.
Very stable and reliable.

Minpunten

Some features are a little rough around the edges - reporting, for example. It would be great to see their reporting capabilities improved. At the moment I rely on exporting raw csv data and transforming that data before I can report on it.

HubSpot Marketing Hub en Zoho CRM

Redenen om voor EngageBay CRM te kiezen

It did far more than Mailchimp for a similar price.

Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay CRM

Price, but also the initial experience of using their free account - which has a lot of features.
Paris
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

EngageBay CRM Review

Beoordeeld op 13/5/2024

Overall experiecne has been positive, product is good and team are very helpful. I hope they continue to invest in improving the product.

Cost
Functionality
Support from the EngageBay team

Minpunten

The UI is still a little bit more clunky than some of its more expensive comeptitors but this is reflected in the price.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Internet
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Absolutely horrible!!

Beoordeeld op 14/9/2021

I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on.

Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.

The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??

Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices!

They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address.

With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.

Avoid at all costs!

Pluspunten

At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

Minpunten

It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

Antwoord van EngageBay

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay.

Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce.

To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions.

Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited.

I would recommend you to send an email to [email protected] including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

Melissa
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

EngageBay makes managing a CRM Easy

Beoordeeld op 9/4/2024

Great group to work with. Very nice people who are fully engaged in the improvement of their product. They have built an outstanding competitive CRM and so far I have enjoyed using EngageBay and interacting with the staff.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Support always available to assist with questions, etc.

Minpunten

I'd like to see more email templates that are normally available on other CRMS. Creating email templates from scratch can be time consuming.

Brenden

The best CRM

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2024

Amazing experience with great customer service.

Amazing experience with great customer service.

Pluspunten

The ease of use and the team that reached out to make sure I had a proper demo done of the tool

Minpunten

That I wasn't prepared for the full scale use case because my previous CRM tools had sucked!

Andy
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Marketing Automation made for normal people

Beoordeeld op 24/5/2024

Pluspunten

It basically has everything that we need to build marketing campaigns that help us to engage with our customers in a professional way. The marketing automation capabilities are excellent and the customer service is second to none.

Minpunten

It is sometimes easy to forget to save something you're working on and if you click away from the page it can be lost as it doesn't give a reminder to save. Just need to get into the habit of saving everything regularly...not a big issue.

Jay
  • Sector: Public relations en communicatie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great CRM system

Beoordeeld op 11/4/2024

Pluspunten

The system has extensive amount of features and is very cost effective

Minpunten

The system can use a better GUI for the entire CRM

James
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

Worth your consideration

Beoordeeld op 26/4/2024

Pluspunten

Fair price, easy to use worth considering

Minpunten

Longer learning curve than expected. It takes some time to learn.

Vikram
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

Intuitive platform

Beoordeeld op 2/5/2024

Pluspunten

Engagebay is very intuitive platform that is easy to use and has great features at an affordable price.

Minpunten

I have been using it since a few months and I have found no issues so far.

Angelina
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

All-in-One Platform

Beoordeeld op 23/5/2024

Pluspunten

Engagebay offers a comprehensive suite of CRM tools, including email marketing, lead generation, sales automation, and customer support, all integrated into one platform. This consolidation streamlines workflow and reduces the need for multiple software subscriptions.

Minpunten

While Engagebay provides reporting and analytics tools, some users may find them lacking in depth and customization options. Advanced reporting features such as predictive analytics or advanced segmentation may be missing.

Parminder
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Beoordeeld op 11/2/2022

We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions.
Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns
We are also using ticketing tool for customer support.
Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites.
Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Pluspunten

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same.
Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Minpunten

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced.
One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly.
In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

ConvertKit en ClickFunnels

Redenen om voor EngageBay CRM te kiezen

More functions and features - single crm tool with most features

Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay CRM

Click funnels is very expensive - but landing pages are awesome will switch to click funnel for landing pages once I have budget Convertkit is very good for email marketing - but engagebay offers full crm solution which both product does not have. Engage bay email functionality is very expensive so will look for integration with convertkit in near future.
Saurabh
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

All in one Marketing & Sales CRM - Value for Money - Seamless Interface - Great Customer...

Beoordeeld op 14/6/2023

My overall experience is great with Engagebay CRM, as it provides value for money for our business.

Pluspunten

I believe that its a value-for-money product. All those small startups who wish to use Hubspot but can't due to its enormous pricing can simply go ahead with Engagebay tool, as it provides all features (even more than Hubspot) in affordable pricing, along with all tools.

Minpunten

Engagebay can create a free integration with free version of Hubspot, so that a user can also use free Hubspot for marketing purposes.

Redenen om voor EngageBay CRM te kiezen

Zoho CRM charges money for each feature. For e.g. for forms, it will charge you money. for extra contact storage, it will charge you money, etc. Its not value for money

Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay CRM

Engagebay was good in following 1) pricing 2) Value for money 3) features, 4) USPs 5) Supporting Sales team 6) Comprehensive Marketing Automation & CRM tool 7) Perfect fit for small business
Sanjay
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Value for Money makes it an Excellent Replacement

Beoordeeld op 1/9/2023

Very happy with the product due to it's price point, overall customer support and features. Some things did take getting used to which would be true of any new product, but it is packed with features and functionality a lot of which we haven't even tapped into yet such as a built-in helpdesk suite. At the moment we're just using it for contact management, e-mail marketing, automation and some CRM features.

Pluspunten

It is extremely feature rich, has very few limitations, one of the best customer support responses I've had with chat features to get issues addressed within a short time, accessibility of the team, unlimited tagging which is crucial to our way of doing business. It's an entire suite that one needs to use. We've still not used all the features and I'm looking forward to use and implement what we have access to as a product.

Minpunten

There is one pesky irritating thing and that is copy/pasting from a document like Word into the e-mail editor that destroys the formatting. To be fair this has been a problem with all of the ones I've used in the past as well.

Antonio
Antonio
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perfect for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 7/4/2023

Pretty satisfied. Good solution at this price (free :-) (I use only the help desk module for now).

Pluspunten

It's very modular. You can use just the required feature without paying for extra modules. This means that it can be adapted to any business. For example, in my business, I only need the help desk feature for now, which is free, by the way! It's nice to know that I can add the marketing module if one day I decide to do some email marketing automation.

Minpunten

I have no complains so far, and I have been using it for 2 years.

Helen
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good for a beginning company!

Beoordeeld op 21/4/2023

As an up and coming company we needed a CRM and EngageBay offers one with great customer service at a cost that is reasonable with more than just one feature available. No more are the days of a million spreadsheets!

Pluspunten

Customer service is amazing! To do tasks help me stay on top of deals and leads. Cost is reasonable and customizable!

Minpunten

Stats can be difficult to analyze for marketing campaigns. Templates could use more design for marketing campaigns. Difficulty with organizing leads/companies, but there are enough work arounds that it is functional.

Brevo

Redenen om voor EngageBay CRM te kiezen

We simply couldn't afford everything we needed at Hubspot's rate.

Martin
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

Awesome all-in-one CRM/Marketing/do-it-all

Beoordeeld op 24/2/2023

Very good alternative to much more expensive tools such as Hubspot. New interface is very slick and honestly I don't know why anyone would choose anything else for marketing, contact management, sales pipeline, task management, product catalogue, landing page management, user tracking, emailing tool...

Pluspunten

Very simple to use marketing suite, linked with database, automations, repository, sales management... you name it it probably does it.

Minpunten

Task management is a bit weak but they constantly improve.The stats dashbo

Redenen om voor EngageBay CRM te kiezen

Monday was not a great CRM, but is an awesome project management tool.

monday.com

Cheaper and more flexible
Alex
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Bang for your buck compared to other CRM's

Beoordeeld op 6/7/2023

We have saved so much money for a near 1:1 experience compared to our previous CRM. Email marketing and web page building are easier than before too. Overall, i'm very happy.

Pluspunten

Engagebay offers most of the same features as competitors but at a fraction of the price. Landing page and Email campaign builders are simply the easiest to use to make professional emails. These are the best features of Engagebay for sure, as well as custom fields and contact management - they're great too

Minpunten

I would like to see a better contact scoring system implemented, to make it more general, rather than linking to individual email campaigns. Adding a 'Clicked a link containing..." would also be a great feature for the scoring system.

Redenen om voor EngageBay CRM te kiezen

Mostly cost - Hubspot was getting too expensive for a small sized company

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay CRM

Cost and ease of setup. Also, the interface is not very confusing.
Hans
  • Sector: Luxeartikelen en sieraden

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

Beoordeeld op 27/12/2021

Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well.
While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

- Smart and user-friendly interface
- Incredible functionality
- Highly cost effective
- Instant customer support
- Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one
- Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Minpunten

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay CRM

Better functionality, fair price, more capacity
Mansur
Mansur
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use CRM Platform

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2022

Overall, EngageBay is a great CRM platform that offers a range of features to help businesses manage their customer relationships. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Additionally, it offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs.

Pluspunten

My favorite feature of EngageBay is the marketing automation tools. This makes it easier to send out automated emails, track customer interactions, and create personalized campaigns. It also makes it easier to segment customers and leads, as well as score leads based on their behavior.

Minpunten

My least favorite thing about EngageBay is the lack of customization options. It can be difficult to customize the look and feel of the platform to match the branding of a business. Additionally, the reporting features are limited.

Angus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

Beoordeeld op 26/8/2021

Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking...

Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

Pluspunten

It is fast and simple to use.
We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need.
Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

Minpunten

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

Michael

EngageBay customer review from Harris CMO Partners

Beoordeeld op 3/2/2023

Excellent

Excellent

Pluspunten

User friendliness, lots of features, lower cost

Minpunten

Can't think of anything, can't think of anything.

Constant Contact

cost

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay CRM

It has most of the functionality at a fraction of the cost.
Kamran

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

Beoordeeld op 20/10/2021

It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Pluspunten

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while.

Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost.

When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost.

I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

crm for all your business needs

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2023

Pluspunten

EngageBay CRM is a user-friendly tool, even a tech noob could navigate through it like a pro. The interface is sleek, intuitive, and not overloaded with unnecessary bells and whistles. the customization options are great! I could tailor the CRM to fit my business needs, creating personalized pipelines and custom fields. also with the email marketing tools, Designing and sending out engaging emails was a breeze, and the analytics helped me track their performance. EngageBay CRM just made my life easier.

Minpunten

the mobile app could use a little better. it's functional and gets the job done, but it lacks some of the advanced features and smoothness of the desktop version.

Zoho CRM en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Antwoord van EngageBay

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are working on an updated version of the mobile app and it would be launched soon. We will notify you once it is live.

Fırat

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Commentary on my great results

Beoordeeld op 26/11/2022

EngageBay is a cloud-based CRM and email marketing software designed to help businesses with a wide range of industries grow their bottom line. This email marketing software is easy to navigate and will allow you to manage every aspect of your customer relationship from one central location. The customer relationship management system is very flexible and will allow you to track all of your customers from one location.

Pluspunten

This app is the best way to track your sales, leads, tasks and people. It has a lot of features, but I use it mostly for the task tracking. It is easy to use and the CEO is very responsive to feedback. You can track your sales, leads, tasks, and people. And if you want to track a list of customers, you can create a list and use their email addresses to track sales and leads.

Minpunten

It's a very wide range of software and I think I use almost all of its features, my overall evaluation is positive because if you have a decent internet connection and a browser that works smoothly, you can control it from anywhere in the world.