Thryv

Alles-in-één managementsoftware ontworpen voor kleine bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Marc
  • Sector: Sport

The Best App Out There.

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2018

I run my whole business now from this software.

Pluspunten

User friendly and customer support. I use it for estimates, invoices, payments with Braintree and it's calendar is fantastic- automated text messages to my clients in the mornings is really cool.

Minpunten

I thought the price was high but after I've seen the ROI, it's the best investment I've ever made.

Hi Marc,

We're very happy to know how satisfied you are with Thryv! Thank you so much for choosing to be a valued client and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide your feedback!

- Ed

Cynthia
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Well Worth a Trial

Beoordeeld op 1/6/2022

My business advisor and customer success partners have been awesome.

Pluspunten

Thry provides comprehensive management of the customer lifecycle starting with lead generation, through servicing and nurturing, through billing. No parallel on the market.

Minpunten

It takes longer to learn and understand its features, but worth the investment of time and effort to do so.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Cynthia, thank you so much for your review! We are beyond excited to see that Thryv is helping you with the customer lifecycle. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Jenny
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not

Beoordeeld op 26/1/2020

I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

Pluspunten

If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

Minpunten

1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager.

2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change.

3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

Steve
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

Thryv is my CRM and VA all-in-one

Beoordeeld op 19/10/2022

Pluspunten

Thryv is easy to use, well organized and equally functional on mobile app and desktop. It's very flexible to set up for calendar booking and groups events. I'm not even using all of it's features and I still find it's worth the money. And it brands me from start to finish!

Minpunten

The CRM has limited search capability. I would also like it to allow more automated campaigns to my contacts and prospects.

Antwoord van Thryv - CA Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Steve, thank you for your review, and glad to hear that Thryv is helping you run your business! If you ever need assistance, feel free to reach out. - Gabe

Leslie
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Thryv ~ small business software more like an assistant

Beoordeeld op 27/5/2022

Great software - very professional staff and always willing to help. Thanks!

Pluspunten

Using Thryv helps our company stay organized and do what sales needs to accomplished. CRM, calendar, sms texting, and website are a few of the areas we use. So much more.

Minpunten

There is a learning curve. Many aspects with Thryv using partnerstack etc. Once you learn, very easy!

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Leslie, thank you so much for your review. We are so excited to hear that Thryv is helping you stay more organized and able to communicate easier with your customer. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Service line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Jennifer
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Affordable & Effective for Any Business

Beoordeeld op 11/5/2022

From the beginning working with my Account Manager, Maria, I felt supported. The software is great for my business but the professionals they have in place to make sure I understood how to use it made this investment work for my business. Such a important tool that I use daily in my business.

Pluspunten

I loved the user-friendly platform that enabled me to begin using the tool quickly.

Minpunten

I dont have any cons at this time. I love everything the software has to offer.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Jennifer, WOW thank you so much for your kind words. We are excited to hear that Thryv has taken you to the next level!. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Tim
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Versatile tool

Beoordeeld op 3/1/2020

Really helpful support! Great UI. Better tool for brick and mortar than the average martech platform

Pluspunten

Multi channel marketing platform. Use one tool instead of 3-5 tools.

Minpunten

Few integrations. No way to integrate with ERPs or POS. No SQL connector.

FiveStars, Drip, TextMagic, Podium en EZ Texting

Redenen om voor Thryv te kiezen

Thryv has more marketing functions for a similar cost

Birdeye

Redenen om over te stappen op Thryv

More powerful platform

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the review, Tim! We appreciate it and your partnership with us. Right now, we're working on adding more integration tools for the convenience of our customers! Stay tuned!

Academy Frame
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Thryve review

Beoordeeld op 26/1/2019

Overall the experience has been okay. Our service manager has been awesome. CSR has taken the time to walk me through certain aspects of the product and has been working with us from the beginning. Before she came on board it was a stressful hassle to get the website looking how we wanted it. And it is frustrating when updates and fixes take a long time- like the current issues with AOL and Yahoo.

Pluspunten

I like that the dashboard is fairly easy to navigate and that when I need to update the website I can do so fairly quickly. There are some very unique features. I like that we can put coupons and buttons directly into the website.

Minpunten

There is so much that the software can do that it is almost overwhelming. And there are some features that we just won't ever use. I really don't like when they have done software updates and major changes that they did not contact us to let us know that changes were coming and that we wouldn't be able to make changes. We update the website 2-3 times per month and this really messed up our program.

Annette

2+ years user, new small business owner that is not computer savvy

Beoordeeld op 11/8/2022

Confusing. My Google info, is not accurate. Says I am based in a different city. Has photos of my personal home when searched. And I keep getting calls that my business is called VIP mobile salon. I thought Thryv would handle my online presence?

Pluspunten

Auto pilot features help so I can continue my full-time job while my business is in its infancy stage.

Minpunten

The website designer seemed to lack experience. I think I would have done a better job. He did not impress me. After discussion with management, I explained the quality was NOT worth $350 a month, and they agreed. I actually still don't completely know what I am paying for. I hired someone to work with Thryv for me. Software, is quite confusing for me. So I ask the web maintenance team to fix things for me. After 2nd correction, I hope they get the address on website correct. There are actually plenty of unusual mistakes. For example, bullets are not the same nor aligned.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Annette, I am sorry to hear about this. Can you send an email to [email protected]? I will be able to send this to our Executive Claims team for further assistance. - Gabe

Greg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Thryv review

Beoordeeld op 8/11/2022

Pluspunten

Our administrator uses thryv and has said it was good

Minpunten

There are no complaints at this time thank you

Antwoord van Thryv - AU Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Greg, thank you so much for your review! If you ever need anything please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

Yes, You Can Do It All

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2020

I now have the ability to see what is happening with my business under one roof. Like a wheel, there still may be addition spokes, but Thryv is the hub. It is the command center.

Pluspunten

You can run your business on a single, intuitive platform with all the support you could want. The website design team is a huge value.

Minpunten

So much to learn, so little time. This is a powerful platform giving you all the arms you need to handle all the hats you wear as a small business owner. This thing is a beast for capability. It's worth the time & effort to become its master.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi, we are glad to hear that you are enjoying Thryv! Our software comes with many features, and the great thing is that it's here when you're ready for it. If you need any help, please call into our free, 24-hour Thryv support line. Our Thryv Service Specialists are available and ready to assist! - Gabe

Pamela

HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts

Beoordeeld op 27/6/2020

They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

Pluspunten

First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

Minpunten

In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Thryv for HR use

Beoordeeld op 25/9/2018

We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Pluspunten

Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

Minpunten

While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business!

- Ed

Marilyn
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

HAND-HOLDING

Beoordeeld op 19/10/2020

I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans!

I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

Pluspunten

You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

Minpunten

It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see.

If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

Brittany

Best Software I Have Tried

Beoordeeld op 20/5/2021

9 out of 10

Pluspunten

I love being able to have the information I need regarding scheduling in once place. All of my correspondence with customers is in one place from the initial appointment, to estimates, and job approvals.

Minpunten

I run multiple crews and the the way the schedule works doesnt allow me to group on crews daily appts so I have to color code but it doesnt flow as I need it to and can be hard to read and ease to confuse tasks if you dont really pay attention. It is hurt us a few times but I am hoping it will soon be a non-issue.

Example: If I have four jobs to divide between two crews, depending on when the work comes in and appointments determines on where on the daily calander the appt is placed and it would be really nice to be able to reorder appoints to when i have multiple appointments for different crews that are scheduled for the same time I can flip flop the placement so one crews appoints are together in the order they should be run instead of mixed and set due to how the calendar enterers information.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for your review and feedback. Thryv is continuing to evolve and will release enhancements throughout 2021. In your Thryv Dashboard, you can leave suggestions to our team and follow the topic for the latest updates. - Gabe

Julie
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Customer Relations

Beoordeeld op 12/9/2022

My experience with Thryv has been wonderful. The staff is not only friendly, but very knowledgeable of E-Commerce and how to succeed in my business.
After spending a large amount of my budget with two other services, Thryv is the only platform that made me feel that I have a team behind me and my Business.

Pluspunten

Not only is Thryv the easiest to use (once the software in understood) but all of the staff from the Web Design Team to the Client Marketing is excellent. They helped me improve my business with their help. Highly recommended

Minpunten

If the integration between Shopify and the Thryv Software could be a little bit more seamless. i.e. Adding certain widgets to page for navigation/onsite search and adding graphics not related to products. Also, when onboarding new clients, explanation of SEO as well as basic instructions would help businesses that use E-Commerce as their main source of business. This is something I was not aware of until just recently and this information would have helped my business exponentially in the last year.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Julie, thank you so much for your review and valuable feedback. We are very excited to hear that Thryv has helped your business grow and that you can rely on our team to help you when you need it. I will make sure to take your feedback to our team to see what they can do! - Gabe

Jennifer
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Beoordeeld op 28/12/2021

It is nice that using Thryv has made posting on social media much more streamlined and is more time saving. The fact that it can be set up for them to post for you, eases your mind of knowing there is always something being posted. It is also very nice to have the ability to text leads from Thryv as our agency does not have the capability to text and most people like this method of communication. I do feel like there is much more potential for use, but we would like to have more streamlined training.

Pluspunten

It has a lot of good features that if given the proper training for use, is very beneficial for our agency.

Minpunten

I feel there needs to be easier access to training to use the product.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad to hear that Thryv provided a website and so much more. It is awesome to hear that Thryv helps make it easier for you to communicate with your clients and have a consistent social media posting schedule.

We understand there are a lot of features when it comes to Thryv. That is why we offer our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line, 844-998-4798, for any questions or refreshers. Call in at any time and our team is available to help! - Gabe

Quille
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Thryv has helped me thrive!

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2020

Overall experience comparable to other systems is fantastic!

Pluspunten

The thing I like most about the software is how user friendly it is. The system sometimes acts as my assistant when I’m in desperate need of one. It’s also very easy for my clients and customers to use which is a huge plus. Takes a lot of work and time off of my hands that I can put into the business.

Minpunten

Not much. Wish it was cheaper, but it’s worth every penny! ;)

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Quille, we are excited to hear that Thryv is easy to use for you and your clients. Yes, we believe Thryv can be your 24-Hour Online assistant when you need it and glad to hear that it is worth the investment to make your business successful! - Gabe

Gordon
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Awesome experience!

Beoordeeld op 22/5/2020

My overall experience with Thryv has been great! From the regional contact that reached out to me explaining and showing me how Thryv could change the way I am able to advertise and support my business. To every appointment with the web support to the on boarding support has been so easy, they make sure you have what you need, if your not comfortable yet, they book another follow up appointment with you. Truly they are there for you!! Thryv is definitely customer orientated!
I recommend their services every chance I get!

Pluspunten

This software is very user friendly, even for those a little technically challenged like myself.
With a little practice I now use it daily. I am a tow truck driver, so accessing and using the app
mobile was critical for me.
The value of being able to create customer, the estimate, & receipt on the fly has made my life easier!
The ability for the program to send a "leave review" reminder is also important to me.

Minpunten

Integrating Thryv into my daily use for my business has been pretty easy as I did things by hand before.
I can not think of anything I like least about this software so far.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Gordon! I'm so glad Thryv has been able to help manage your towing services! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Dawn
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Level Up with Thryv!

Beoordeeld op 29/6/2022

Pluspunten

What took us almost a year when we first started (website and online presence) was vastly improved in part -time attention in weeks vs months. We went from a static outdated website to a SEO optimized beautiful website that increased our views by at least 28% as soon as website was published and had maintained an increased presence with automated postings etc. This software, human support and process makes a busy owner much more efficient and a business more "seen". We no longer have to wear ALL the hats in our business all the time. Automation, added efficiencies have bought us more views, more customers with less time devoted to posts, marketing and has improved customer interaction and communication.

Minpunten

There are some staff related features that I wish it had ...such as the ability to view and track each staffs continuing education endeavors. I have made 3 or 4 suggestions as they are encouraged. Love that.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Wow, Dawn, thank you for making our day even better with your kind words. We are so excited to hear how Thryv has helped your business with your online presence and most of all has been able to take some tasks off of your plate. Thank you for choosing Thryv, we truly appreciate it! - Gabe

Laura
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Small medical practice

Beoordeeld op 21/6/2022

Our practice has been able to collect revenue more easily by offering online payments through our Thryv website. As a small office with limited resources, we can't always make use of some of the software on the market. Thryv has enabled us to keep our patients up to date through our website, which has been tremendously helpful with the continuing business changes due to COVID.

Pluspunten

Thryv has designed our website and helped us maintain its relevancy. We can easily have information updated based on services we offer to our patients.

Minpunten

No negative features specifically come to mind.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your review. We are so excited to hear that Thryv has helped you get paid faster and communicate with your patients. If you ever need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Jacob

Reminders
Automated campaign
Marketing

Minpunten

We have not experienced any cons with the use of this product!

Redenen om voor Thryv te kiezen

Needed a better product overall

Fresha

Redenen om over te stappen op Thryv

Reviews and Comparison charts persuaded

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Jacob, thank you for your review! We are excited to hear that you can use Thryv with ease to set reminders and send out your marketing campaigns.

If you ever need assistance, feel free to call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Amanda
  • Sector: Administratie

Give it a go!

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2022

There were many benefits when using Thryv, such as the ease of creating announcements, the emails filed on each client card made it easy to find and gave a history and making appointments was a simple step. The clients preferred to use the Outlook email system, therefore, using Thryv did not work out as had hoped.

Pluspunten

As there is a client card for each client, the emails are easy to read and find. When using the Marketing section for any announcements, made the process quick and easy. Thryv was easy to use once you became familiar with how things worked. The integration in the business was made easy with the help from Thryv.

Minpunten

When using the text feature, we found that clients were not receiving or responding to the messages.

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Amanda, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that Thryv was able to help you stay organized and made your marketing efforts easier.

Also, thank you for your feedback. If you don't mind, would you send an email to [email protected]? I would like to get more information on your feedback and see if there is anything we can do to assist! - Gabe

Deborah
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Excellent Full Service Small Business Platform

Beoordeeld op 15/2/2022

Pluspunten

I absolutely love Thryv. I can conduct all of my key business functions from one source- lead management, email marketing, appointment booking, invoicing, drip campaigns, website ma agent and so much more!! It’s been crucial for my business and we love all of the services we utilize. It’s very inexpensive compared to what we were spending from all of our other third party services before joining Thryv.

Minpunten

I wish there was a way to easily navigate my contacts wyd with a click of a button while I’m in a contact. For instance, when making my calls I’d like to be able to simply click next to go to the next contact to call:

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Deborah, wow thank you for this amazing review. We are so excited that you are utilizing Thryv to its fullest. We also appreciate the feedback and will add this to our suggestions for our team to look into it further. If you ever need assistance or a refresher on anything, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line. - Gabe

Laurel
  • Sector: Muziek

Let's Make Music!

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2020

I started with Dex.com in 2012 when we opened our non-profit music school. We did a little comparison, and love who we've got. With a business as small and personal as mine, we enjoy dealing with "friends"!

Pluspunten

I just ask, and you do it for me! I was So clueless when we started an online presentation.

Minpunten

It took a while to understand the new language/words to use to communicate online. Thankfully, my board of directors knew what you were talking about!

Antwoord van Thryv Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Laurel. Thanks for the great review. We know when first diving into a new software product, it can be very overwhelming! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us! Remember, you can contact our friendly Customer Support team anytime! We're happy to help. -Chandlor