Lucky Orange

Alles-in-één pakket voor conversie-optimalisatie voor website-eigenaren

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Best Value - Lots of features

Beoordeeld op 30/3/2022

Pluspunten

The software is easy to setup and provides instant value. The heat maps and chat are incredible and the ability to watch users on your site helps you quickly determine what's wrong with your content/call to action.

Minpunten

The new interface needs email reporting, no other complaints.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Andrew
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Awesome for heatmaps, scroll and click data

Beoordeeld op 16/3/2020

We use Lucky Orange regularly to look at a users experience on our website and to make changes to enhance the user experience and increase conversion rates. As a marketer not using a tool like Lucky Orange is providing a disservice to your marketing.

Pluspunten

The interface to get heatmaps, scroll data, click data, form completions etc. is the best on the market from the products that I have tried which include Crazy Egg and Hotjar. With Lucky Orange you don't have to pre-setup the URL's you want to track. You can simply look at any URL on your domain and look at the data for a rolling period of time. You do have to set up some elements but overall not having to worry about setting up specific URL's is a awesome feature of the product.

Minpunten

Although the feature of not having to select the URL's you want to track like competitors there are some negatives to this feature. Lucky Orange price plans have rolling days and total domain page view limits. This makes it difficult to go back and look at specific windows based on your price plan because data is rolling. If you run out of page views you need to increase your plan moving forward or not have all data present to make a decision from. Other products make it easier to look at historical data for a period but you have to be diligent on what you want to track. There are pros and cons to both scenarios.

Hotjar

Redenen om voor Lucky Orange te kiezen

We switched from Crazy Egg to Lucky Orange for two reasons. One Lucky Orange offered a price promotion for HubSpot customers that was attractive and two the interface and experience delivered the same or exceeded Crazy Egg making the switch easy to implement.

Overgestapt van

Crazy Egg

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucky Orange

Simplicity and cost. I would actually choose Hotjar as my number one option if budget wasn't a factor. It has the most enhanced feature set from my experience. Lucky Orange serves what we need at this stage for our company.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for your kind review, Andrew! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has given you that front row seat to user experience to make changes that impact your bottom line. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you.

Stephen
  • Sector: Muziek

Lucky Orange is a Critical Tool at a Great Price

Beoordeeld op 6/12/2022

I've only had to contact customer support one time and they were very quick to respond and resolve my issue. They seem like a talented group of people. Very professional and excellent customer service.

Pluspunten

What I like most is that I can watch my potential customers sessions exactly from their perspective while they are on my site. Doing so makes obvious the differences between where I thought a customer would go verses where they are actually going. This helps me determine what changes and improvements I need to make. It identifies errors that I didn't know were happening. It shows me areas where customers have trouble finding things or navigating. I also love the live view feature and can watch customer's sessions from their perspective in real time. I've been able to walk users through things.

Minpunten

The videos sometimes don't load well for me or I have to keep clicking the play button. That could be because I'm using FireFox on a VPN with very heavy threat protection. Despite that, the playback is adequate and I have not pursued a resolution to that issue. Still totally worth it. Although the video information is critical and extremely helpful, it actually can seem torturous and highly annoying to watch customer sessions because they click all over the place other than what I want them to click on. I can't watch that for very long and sometimes my customers will be on my site for close to an hour before they buy. I only really watch sessions where the user visited more than 3 pages.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for leaving us a review! Using live Session Recordings and Chat to direct your website visitors is a great way to understand where they might have trouble navigating your site. Using a VPN is likely why you are running into problems while viewing Sessions. If you send us an email to Support@luckyorange, we can ensure there isn't something else at play. Happy tracking!

Donna
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Sometimes old is better

Beoordeeld op 1/12/2023

Used to love it. People don’t seem to chat as much with the new lucky orange as the old one.

Pluspunten

I used to loved the classic lucky orange is was easy to use and was easy to set up different alerts

Minpunten

The new lucky orange is not as good as the old one.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Hi Donna - We appreciate your business and want to help you get the most out of the current version of our platform. My team would be happy to walk you through how to use our latest version including new features that weren’t available in our Classic version. Just send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get that set up for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Bradley from Lucky Orange

Shayne
Shayne
  • Sector: Internet
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A range of useful optimization tools to help understand your customers better!

Beoordeeld op 23/4/2019

After using HotJar from the beginning of time, I recently stumbled upon LuckyOrange and helped my organization implement its' use immediately.

I enjoy learning and recording how our users interact with our website. LuckyOrange has opened my eyes to so many things that I didn't know about. In my opinion, LuckyOrange is the best tool out there for Quantitive research.

Pluspunten

1) Set-up & Website Impact: LuckyOrange takes less than 10 minutes to set up and the best part is - It doesn't affect the speed of my site at all! I try my best to keep my site's loading speed under 3 seconds (for various reasons), so this is one of the many reasons why I choose to use LuckyOrange.

2) RealTime Tracking: LuckyOrange lets you see who's on your website and through which channel they found you.

3) Session Recordings: LuckyOrange makes recordings of your visitors' sessions. These recordings will provide you with a detailed playback of how people use and interact with your website. This feature helps me spot all aspects that are killing my conversions.

4) Data Interpretation: The analytical data and statistical reports that LuckOrange gives you is easy to understand and study.

5) Integrations: LuckyOrange seamlessly integrates with HubSpot and places the recordings directly on their respective contact timelines.

6) Identifying Abandonment: Conversion Funnels help you study the flow of your user navigation, ultimately helping you identify and solve abandonment issues.

7) Form Optimization: Form Analytics help you zero in on which part of your forms need to be optimized.

8) Chat Option: I already have a different chat client that I am currently using. However, for people who don't, LuckOrange gives you the ability to speak directly to your client in order to guide them through the conversion process, if necessary.

Minpunten

1) Redundant or Unnecessary Recordings: It would be nice if LuckOrange can allow you to delete unnecessary recordings.

2) New Tabs: It would be more convenient if new recordings open in a new tab.

Peter
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

An initial assessment of Lucky Orange

Beoordeeld op 22/8/2023

Pluspunten

In a quick review I found LO to be the most insightful tool to teach me how to optimize my website. Now that I am embarking on a joint project with Google, it is the first place I went to help me track and understand progress.

Minpunten

None, there is more functionality than I know how to use at the moment so heavily dependent on support, who have been great.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Peter! I'm excited to hear that you've been able to get so much from Lucky Orange and gaining better insight into what your visitors are experiencing. Lucky Orange has an incredible depth of data depending on what you want to analyze. You can stick with the 30,000 foot view to look at the broader view of your visitor behavior or dive into see the trees with detailed views of specific visitors. I can't wait to see how Lucky Orange helps you grow your business! Thanks again for your review, and we're here if you have any questions!

Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Martin
  • Sector: Meubels

Satisfied with the app

Beoordeeld op 1/5/2023

Pluspunten

I like the fact that you can view live visitors, view they're live shopping carts ect.

Minpunten

Sometimes it does not give a picture of the recording and seems like it misses some of the recording

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you so much for your review! Love to hear that we can wow you with our technology, especially with our Live View and Session Recordings. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We appreciate your feedback on your experience, and we've shared it with our team to resolve those issues. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we're always here should you need anything!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Simple Analytics

Beoordeeld op 18/4/2023

Overall, I've had a good experience with Lucky Orange.

Overall, I've had a good experience with Lucky Orange.

Pluspunten

I like the user interface of the software. It's easy to navigate and has options to customize what you are viewing.

Minpunten

Sometimes views aren't captured if the visitor clicks around your site too quickly. There is also a delay at times when watching views from visitors in live mode.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for your positive review of Lucky Orange! Love to hear that you've had a good experience with Lucky Orange and that you find our user interface easy to navigate. There really is nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. Thank you so much for this great review, and we wish you continued success! Don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to offer any assistance.

Joe
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Great product, great support

Beoordeeld op 20/12/2023

Great. Great team and great support. Helped us get set up and quick to respond to questions.

Pluspunten

a very capable product with a bit of a learning curve, but anything worth it's salt will have that. They've got great customer support that proactively reaches out to address issues or concerns you have. Great team. Love what they're up to.

Minpunten

Again, the learning curve. But if you leverage their support, and make sure you carve out the time to dedicate to the tool, you're good.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you so much for your review, Joe! This is music to our ears. We love to see how Lucky Orange has been able to surpass your expectations in so many ways. We take pride in providing the best onboarding, technology and support for all of our users. Thank you again for your sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we're here should you need anything!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lucky Orange is a "Must Have" reporting element of every website.

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2023

Lucky Orange has allowed us to better manage content throughout our website since we know where people click and where people scroll on each page.

Pluspunten

The critical features I use are the heat map, click map, and screen recording tools.

Minpunten

I think the thing I like least about Lucky Orange is that they offer a lot of other tools that I don't use or care about which can make navigation around the dashboard a tad bit more complicated, but it's a minor complaint.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

We're thrilled to hear that Lucky Orange has enabled you to better manage your website content by providing visibility into click and scroll behavior. Understanding how users interact with your pages is crucial, and we're glad our tool has been a game-changer for you. Thank you for your support! We're here should you need anything.

Alexandra
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Complexities in Customization + Simplicity in Presentation = Perfection

Beoordeeld op 16/8/2022

You all were very accommodating in extending our free trial period when I couldn't get our Support team to install the script in time. Very quick and friendly responses so far. Again, very well thought out UX/UI on you guys' part. I was surprised at how granular some of the settings got. We tend to be one of those... highly involved, particular type customers who have a lot of custom requests. We're also fairly techy, so we like being able to do things ourselves. I found you really thought things through without us even having to ask.

Pluspunten

This tool is not only clean and simplistic on the customer facing side, but within the dashboard as well. Lucky Orange offers a wide variety of products for a great price. The products are very intuitive to walk through and setup your first time around. Even with the visual simplicity, there are still loads of customization options for every feature they provide. It's almost as if each question I had next on how I may want to tailor the tool or customer experience even further, they had already thought of that question and build it into the next steps of setup. I am very impressed with the value provided!

Minpunten

The only thing that was a little difficult for me (and this may just be me) was that I almost wanted one primary icon/section on the left navigation that included all products instead of having to switch back and forth between Analytics and Communication, etc. to get to Chat vs Heatmaps, for example. It was the only thing not 100% intuitive to me, but I also see how the way you have it split up keeps it clean and minimal, so I may just need to get used to it. I just found myself clicking around a few times trying to get back to whatever feature I was previously looking at. Maybe an expandable menu option that extends so you can see the items in each section right there on the left bar instead of having to click? Or hover-to-view option? But where people could disable that if they didn't need it.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Wow, thank you for the five-star review and kind words! Seeing what your customers experience in real-time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. We are so glad you have had such a positive user experience with Lucky Orange. Please reach out if there's anything else we can help you with!

Collin
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product with great customer platform

Beoordeeld op 15/4/2020

These guys are great from platform implementation to continued customer service I am not a tech person and I can instantly tell when a tech company puts customer service before profits because they understand when I have questions it will take some additional time to answer my questions and these guys from day one have done exactly that very pleased with them.

Pluspunten

Easy to setup and begin to use for the purpose of installing. I did not need to become an expert to utilize this software in a way that instantly added value to our web site build out.

Minpunten

It would be nice for a fast way to block IP address' which there may be but I have not done enough research to verify. Sometimes I notice our own IP's often which I know can be blocked but just a quick button to do so would be nice.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thanks for the review, Collin! As our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a Ph.D. in data analytics to recognize why people aren't converting. Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value and insight from Lucky Orange and use it to grow your website. We're always here to help if you need it!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help documentation to guide you through the process: (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Luke
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Valuable Asset for CRO

Beoordeeld op 18/4/2023

Despite some of the bugs, it is a powerful tool that regularly delivers. The customer support team are also incredibly helpful and professional.

Pluspunten

Lucky Orange is incredibly easy to implement and is a valuable tool for ongoing CRO & UX improvements. We often use the heatmap and engagement tools to inform design and development work.

Minpunten

The heatmaps can sometimes struggle with certain website pages when taking a screenshot. Additionally, we have had issues with logging int multiple times during the same session.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for your review of Lucky Orange, Luke! We're glad to hear that our tool has been valuable in informing your design and development work. It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your website. Thank you for choosing Lucky Orange! We're here should you need any assistance.

Cheers- Bradley with Lucky Orange

Zachary
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great beginner visitor snapshots software

Beoordeeld op 12/12/2022

I always use lucky orange whenever i launch a new product or a new ad on a new landing page. It tells me the effectiveness for the customer, what customers want, and why some people don't even buy things on my store. It tells me sometimes what a customer is like as well.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to check what a customer does, where they glance at, and what pages they go to on my site, and what they interact with.

Minpunten

I did not use the analytics or heatmap software. I feel that there is not much use as I need to individually look at each snapshot video for me to get the most out of it.

Hotjar

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for the 5-star review and all of your positive feedback! It's great to hear that you use Session Recordings to determine the effectiveness of an ad campaign or new product. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Kari
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Useful and Helpful

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2023

Pluspunten

Ability to choose what to review. Heatmaps. Element tracking. Flagging events I want to track more closely.

Minpunten

Not all of my recordings are captured. I've had several instances where something failed and a recording couldn't be captured.

Mouseflow

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Kari, thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback. Love to see that visitor behavior has helped to find ways to improve your website. However, we’re concerned about the issues you’ve mentioned about some of your recordings not being captured and would like to investigate it further. When you get the chance, please send an email to [email protected] referencing this review. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Jill
  • Sector: Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Works as it's meant to

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2022

The software itself works well, but the integration is not user-friendly.

The software itself works well, but the integration is not user-friendly.

Pluspunten

I really like the heatmapping feature, the ability to set up tags to inform when users take specific actions, and reporting.

Minpunten

We were unable to get the integration code to work, so we cannot view the lucky orange information in our CRM like we thought.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Jill. Our support team will like to investigate more about your CRM connection issues. At your earliest convenience, send an email to [email protected] to get the conversation started. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Kevin S.
Kevin S.
  • Sector: Meubels
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

User friendly heatmap application

Beoordeeld op 9/1/2019

I make a lot of landing pages with subtle differences. Lucky Orange clearly indicates which elements attract clicks and how, and I can also watch recording of site visitors within the app. Extremely useful for testing content.

Pluspunten

I had been aware of Lucky Orange and its purpose for some time before deciding to purchase it for our Shopify store. Heatmaps can easily be considered an essential piece of tracking software for an e-commerce site, and Lucky Orange does it well. Their analytics are mostly redundant because of Google Analytics, but for their speciality, LO is great. It visualizes visitor data into something to be interpreted and acted upon.

Minpunten

The current system of the heatmap loading over the page can confused people. Also, the heatmap is the big kahuna of Lucky Orange so don't hide it as some random tab! Some assume the app failed. Perhaps a more prominent indication of where the heatmap will go.

Shaun
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Haven't seen an orange orange visitor yet :-)

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2022

Lucky orange allowed us to see pretty much all of the visitor information that was important to us right out of the box. The UI is so intuitive and this really helped us get started without too much trouble figuring out where to find stuff. At some point in time, we needed to export some visitor data but the feature was only available for heatmaps and to our surprise, they announced the feature just a few months later. Overall, we now make data driven decisions efficiently with lucky orange

Pluspunten

Great and easy to use UI, feature rich out of the box with a wealth of information on website visitors, worth paying for

Minpunten

Live chat feature doesn't always show on website

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for leaving us a five-star review! Great to hear that you've been making business decisions based on the insights you've gathered from Lucky Orange. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with!

Fran
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best tool to understand your users

Beoordeeld op 20/6/2022

Pluspunten

The possibility to view in real time what the users are visiting

Minpunten

Not fully compatible with all kind of browsers, for some specific versions the tracking don't work as well as usual.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

It makes our day when our users describe Lucky Orange as "the best tool to understand our users!" Being able to understand your visitors is invaluable, and we too love to watch visitors in real time. Regarding your browser compatibility feedback, could you please send an email to [email protected] describing your issue? I want to ensure our team can investigate it further. Thanks again for your review, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Carrie
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An absolute must for web designers!

Beoordeeld op 21/3/2023

My experience had be fantastic so far. I’m learning each time I use Lucky Orange how I can better my website and my client’s sites too.0

Pluspunten

Not only do you learn valuable info about your own site but you can learn and and share this info with your clients about their sites too.

Minpunten

The amount of sites allowed with each plan. I’d like to see a few more.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for the five-star review and feedback! It's great to hear that you're discovering valuable insights about your site and your client's sites. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with!

Peter
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Best video recording

Beoordeeld op 3/12/2022

Good

Good

Pluspunten

Their visitor video recording tool is the best on the market.

Minpunten

Luckyorange doesn't catch all of the visitors. Their UI was outdated, but now they changed it.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're happy you find so much value in our Session Recording tool. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with.

James
James
  • Sector: Lucht- en ruimtevaart

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

On of the best softwares for website improvement

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2018

Pluspunten

It is one of the best softwares for website improvement, you can use it for funnels and recordings and for UX design.
In order tosee your sinkholes where your customers alrea leaving your checkout process.

Minpunten

The recordings may need improvement, depending on the device the user uses, the mobile it shows the desktop version of the site, but not always.

• Sector: Internet
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Lucky Orange - Use with Care

Beoordeeld op 4/12/2018

Pluspunten

The software allows tracking to determine the 'hot' spots on your website. We have watched video of a visitors movements through the site to help us determine issues with our marketing presentation on specific products. As we watch some of the screen video, we can make informed decisions about what customers struggle with while navigating through the site. This is easy to implement on a WordPress website with their plugin.

Minpunten

Sometimes we wonder if there are some privacy issues that we should be concerned about. While Lucky Orange does a good job of masking form inputs so we can't see credit card entry, etc., we think people should be made more aware that their action on the site is being watched after they are done.

Cveto
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Very good Lucky Orange

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2022

Lucky Orange is very useful and easy to work with. With some speed improvements it will be a great tool for every company.

Pluspunten

This software combines many useful tools to boost sales and marketing activities.

Minpunten

Agents and chat sometimes stay offline. And sometimes is slow maybe because we use it from Eastern Europe.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

We're glad you've been able to use our insights into visitor behavior to make a positive impact across your website and business. Love to see Lucky Orange helped you grow your business. We've also passed your feedback to our support team. Thanks for your review and happy tracking!

Blair
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A solid heat mapping solution for small to mid size businesses

Beoordeeld op 19/12/2022

Does a good job for a good price. Prices have since changed but capacities and services also changed along with it. Can't speak to new limits/pricing and tradeoff there.

Pluspunten

Easy to set up and use. Does a good job.

Minpunten

Page visit/heatmapping limits can get in the way sometimes. Would be nice if it was easier to exclude certain pages to not waste capacity. I didn't hold this against them in the review, as we are on the lower tier so it is understood that there are going to be limits.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange

Thank you for the five-star review and feedback! It's important to us to continue to grow and evolve alongside our customer's businesses, so we're glad you've noticed. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with!