Lucky Orange

Alles-in-één pakket voor conversie-optimalisatie voor website-eigenaren

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Raad
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

BEST app to understand why your customers aren't converting

Beoordeeld op 13/4/2020

Pluspunten

I thought I had a store with fantastic user experience based on my previous shopify stores, but turns out what I learned so far doesn't apply to all stores... For example, the upsell on my cart's page doesn't show on certain devices unless the user scrolls down (and I wanted it to be visible immediately), another example has to do with older age groups (main audience for one of my stores) as they didn't realize there are more images for the product that they can see by simply swiping left or right, this made them keep on changing the variants to view the product in its other colors (it was a problem with a specific theme, so I added a swipe icon on the first image)... At first I thought their monthly price is not within my budget as I didn't need the app often, so I paid $50 for a limited lifetime deal with some other app, only to realize later on that I use it way more often than I originally thought, AND no one masters the app like Lucky Orange starting with its features, functionality, ease of use, speed, and ending with its super amazing support team. Thank you for such a great app :)

Minpunten

The only thing is probably have my own device(s) excluded from the recordings, not sure if that's available or not - didn't look up their help section.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row seat to customers' online behaviors can provide invaluable insights to improving your website. Thank you for your kind review, Raad! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I'm here to help if you have any more questions or need assistance in any way.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email into [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Quynh
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A very intuitive heatmapping software that does it all!

Beoordeeld op 19/7/2022

It's been a good experience and I'm glad I made the switch from another competitor.

Pluspunten

How easy it is to use and navigate around the software. It also shows all the features you need to be successful with your digital marketing.

Minpunten

I think some recordings or stats are missing. It doesn't pick up every user.

Redenen om voor Lucky Orange te kiezen

It had a terrible heatmapping experience and kept making us put in custom code in order for the tracking to happen properly.

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucky Orange

It was more affordable and had all the features we were after.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the 5-star review! Seeing exactly what your visitors experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Cheers - Bradley

Jill
  • Sector: Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Works as it's meant to

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2022

The software itself works well, but the integration is not user-friendly.

Pluspunten

I really like the heatmapping feature, the ability to set up tags to inform when users take specific actions, and reporting.

Minpunten

We were unable to get the integration code to work, so we cannot view the lucky orange information in our CRM like we thought.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Jill. Our support team will like to investigate more about your CRM connection issues. At your earliest convenience, send an email to [email protected] to get the conversation started. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Alex
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very good value and relatively easy for a novice to use

Beoordeeld op 7/6/2022

Very satisfied and recent updates to the dashboard make it a much nicer visual experience to use.

Pluspunten

The price was the main reason for choosing the software over other options available. We only need and use it for heat mapping but it can do more for those not using Google platforms for data analysis and AB testing.

Minpunten

Some of the features require technical knowledge that requires a bit of time to learn.

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucky Orange

We trialled Hotjar but Lucky Orange provided better value.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review, Alex! We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers' online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. We do offer a free onboarding service to all of our users to get dedicated, personalized time with one of our client services team to answer your questions and help you get the most from all of our features. If you're interested, book your call here: https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new Again, thanks for your review, and we're always here if you need anything from our team!

George
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Look no further

Beoordeeld op 20/7/2022

Overall the experience has been great

Pluspunten

I like the interface and the responsiveness of the software, it is very accurate and the filters available give me great insights. The other thing that I love is the user profiles that monitor how many times the user has visited and on what devices etc.

Minpunten

For me I cannot fault lucky orange. I would like to be able to see further into the past (they have improved this with the latest update) but it's not a big deal.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Wow, these are the words we love to hear! So glad that you've been able to discover valuable insights from our tools to optimize your website. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Happy tracking!

Carol Ann
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit

Beoordeeld op 11/6/2022

My overall experience with Lucky Orange has been nothing but good and I highy recommend it.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that I can tell at a glance where my site visitors are from, where they landed on my site and exactly which pages they visited enableling me to constantly tweek and optimise my site effectively. I love the alert sound when a customer visits my site and I can track their activity in real time. I really would not be without Lucky Orange and all the features it offers at a very affordable price

Minpunten

There is nothing I dislike about Lucky Orange.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We love when our customers walk away saying, "Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit!" Hearing from our customers on how they have been to use Lucky Orange to optimize their website is extremely beneficial and motivating to our team. We too love custom notifications!. We wish you continued success and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Matt
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great Value

Beoordeeld op 19/7/2022

It has been an affordable solution for our small business.

Pluspunten

I love being able to chat with site visitors, answer their questions and suggest resources for them.

Minpunten

It is very difficult to set up funnels that work and you can’t make cross-platform funnels at all.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review and feedback! Utilizing customer feedback tools to help visitors navigate your site can make all the difference in increasing conversion rates. Please reach out to us if there's anything we can help you with!

Cheers - Bradley with Lucky Orange

• Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Lucky Orange

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2022

Lucky Orange is a simple and affordable software that can really assist you.

Pluspunten

Lucky Orange is easy to use and easy to teach. It helps me to check the traffic and to understand the user's behavior.

Minpunten

I have been using Lucky orange for over 6 years and I didn't find anything bad about it until now.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Website is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review. Let us know if you have any questions!

• Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great Product for understanding user behavior

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2022

Great.

Pluspunten

Being able to watch in real-time as well as review all clients that come to our website to understand the content they are reading and how they navigate the website.

Minpunten

It is a little light on features but we don't need anything too crazy.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your five-star review! Understanding visitor behavior can make all the difference in improving sales. We're always here if you need anything from our team. Happy tracking!

• Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Very good app

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2022

Pluspunten

Very easy and intuitive, informative and fast loading

Minpunten

It is not possible to see user screen resolution, it is saying visitor time is 0 when the real time is below 10 sec

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We're so glad you find Lucky Orange easy to use! Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference in your customer's experience. We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist you in any way!

Adam
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great website monitoring and UX analysis tool at a great price

Beoordeeld op 21/4/2022

Easy to deploy, loads of features, great price.

Pluspunten

Luckyorange is shockingly good value for money, with great features that exceed the competition, I honestly don't know how they do it.

Minpunten

In the recent update, there was some bugs/lag in screen loading but this is now largely resolved.

Redenen om voor Lucky Orange te kiezen

Better product, better price.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

There's nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what's stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you can isolate the issue and fix it by using Lucky Orange to see visitor behavior. Thank you for your review and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Sayam
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great value for marketeers with limited time and budget

Beoordeeld op 15/4/2020

I was looking for a simple and affordable tech to help assist our conversion optimization goals. Honestly, I did test out its competitors like VWO and Optimizely which are certainly loaded with some great features, glorified UI and excellent support, but all that also accompanies hefty monthly subscription cost and implementation time. If your marketing goals are clear and you want the product to start getting the job done fast and efficient, Lucky orange is your value for money.

Pluspunten

I came across Lucky Orange while browsing on the internet for tools to help assist our conversion optimization goals. I decided to give it a shot and was already impressed by how simple they made its setup and get started. Took me 10 minutes to link it up with our landing pages and another 10 to setup the dashboard. The recordings feature is great, but the quality of the live view of visitors on website is phenomenal. I love the dashboard, especially the ability to create multiple funnels and observe their performances through their daily or weekly auto-generated reports via email.

Minpunten

It's quite evident that UI isn't their most important focus. It's definitely trailing in the branding game of today's b2b saas products. But if one is ok to overlook the glorification of software elements, the core of the product is strong and gets the job done. It skipped tagging from some recordings from time to time, but I reached out to their support team and they immediately helped us fix it.

VWO Insights en Optimizely

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the review, Sayam! We're thrilled you've been able to leverage Lucky Orange to help improve your website and drive more conversions. Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one tool helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking!

Andrew
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Awesome for heatmaps, scroll and click data

Beoordeeld op 16/3/2020

We use Lucky Orange regularly to look at a users experience on our website and to make changes to enhance the user experience and increase conversion rates. As a marketer not using a tool like Lucky Orange is providing a disservice to your marketing.

Pluspunten

The interface to get heatmaps, scroll data, click data, form completions etc. is the best on the market from the products that I have tried which include Crazy Egg and Hotjar. With Lucky Orange you don't have to pre-setup the URL's you want to track. You can simply look at any URL on your domain and look at the data for a rolling period of time. You do have to set up some elements but overall not having to worry about setting up specific URL's is a awesome feature of the product.

Minpunten

Although the feature of not having to select the URL's you want to track like competitors there are some negatives to this feature. Lucky Orange price plans have rolling days and total domain page view limits. This makes it difficult to go back and look at specific windows based on your price plan because data is rolling. If you run out of page views you need to increase your plan moving forward or not have all data present to make a decision from. Other products make it easier to look at historical data for a period but you have to be diligent on what you want to track. There are pros and cons to both scenarios.

Redenen om voor Lucky Orange te kiezen

We switched from Crazy Egg to Lucky Orange for two reasons. One Lucky Orange offered a price promotion for HubSpot customers that was attractive and two the interface and experience delivered the same or exceeded Crazy Egg making the switch easy to implement.

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucky Orange

Simplicity and cost. I would actually choose Hotjar as my number one option if budget wasn't a factor. It has the most enhanced feature set from my experience. Lucky Orange serves what we need at this stage for our company.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your kind review, Andrew! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has given you that front row seat to user experience to make changes that impact your bottom line. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you.

Danny
  • Sector: Online media
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I like to hear the bell sound when new user visiting my website

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2020

Pluspunten

yes, Lucky Orange is great, the system even give you sound notification when someone visit your website, this is real good when I am alone at home/office; then I know someone is reading/surfing what I create. The system also allow me to start the live view and see what the visitor reading on the page, include with their location, landing and exit page, browser type, screen resolution, did they type on the site etc... this is the details I need, so i can keep improve/update my website!

Lucky Orange also screen record all the page view, so I can review on the page UI design, fix the UI problems and see what user likes on the page, this is really useful for the website too. Thanks Lucky Orange to build good product like this, Thanks

Minpunten

The system is real good, if you really need me to come up the least of the software will be the Chinese translation, I found some of the Chinese word is not match with the functions

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

These are words we love to hear, Danny! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you! Thank you for this glowing review, and please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions.

Shayne
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A range of useful optimization tools to help understand your customers better!

Beoordeeld op 23/4/2019

After using HotJar from the beginning of time, I recently stumbled upon LuckyOrange and helped my organization implement its' use immediately.

I enjoy learning and recording how our users interact with our website. LuckyOrange has opened my eyes to so many things that I didn't know about. In my opinion, LuckyOrange is the best tool out there for Quantitive research.

Pluspunten

1) Set-up & Website Impact: LuckyOrange takes less than 10 minutes to set up and the best part is - It doesn't affect the speed of my site at all! I try my best to keep my site's loading speed under 3 seconds (for various reasons), so this is one of the many reasons why I choose to use LuckyOrange.

2) RealTime Tracking: LuckyOrange lets you see who's on your website and through which channel they found you.

3) Session Recordings: LuckyOrange makes recordings of your visitors' sessions. These recordings will provide you with a detailed playback of how people use and interact with your website. This feature helps me spot all aspects that are killing my conversions.

4) Data Interpretation: The analytical data and statistical reports that LuckOrange gives you is easy to understand and study.

5) Integrations: LuckyOrange seamlessly integrates with HubSpot and places the recordings directly on their respective contact timelines.

6) Identifying Abandonment: Conversion Funnels help you study the flow of your user navigation, ultimately helping you identify and solve abandonment issues.

7) Form Optimization: Form Analytics help you zero in on which part of your forms need to be optimized.

8) Chat Option: I already have a different chat client that I am currently using. However, for people who don't, LuckOrange gives you the ability to speak directly to your client in order to guide them through the conversion process, if necessary.

Minpunten

1) Redundant or Unnecessary Recordings: It would be nice if LuckOrange can allow you to delete unnecessary recordings.

2) New Tabs: It would be more convenient if new recordings open in a new tab.

• Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best heat mapping for the money

Beoordeeld op 19/9/2020

Lucky Orange has provided us with the heat mapping tool we need to gather more insight regarding how users are using our web pages.

Pluspunten

The best part is the price. Lucky Orange is much more affordable than other heat mapping tools. It's also better. The heat maps are more reliable, show more data, and better capture the web page. Finally, as an agency, we also love that we can keep all of our clients under one account without paying for them each separately.

Minpunten

The only thing I would request is better flexibility in creating filters for heatmaps and visitor recordings. Otherwise, this tool does everything I need it to do.

Redenen om voor Lucky Orange te kiezen

Much cheaper and better heat mapping.

VWO Testing

Cheaper and better.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We love to hear that getting a front seat to a website's online interactions has been just what you needed to grow conversions and business for your agency and your clients. When you can understand what's preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers (and clients). Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Collin
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product with great customer platform

Beoordeeld op 15/4/2020

These guys are great from platform implementation to continued customer service I am not a tech person and I can instantly tell when a tech company puts customer service before profits because they understand when I have questions it will take some additional time to answer my questions and these guys from day one have done exactly that very pleased with them.

Pluspunten

Easy to setup and begin to use for the purpose of installing. I did not need to become an expert to utilize this software in a way that instantly added value to our web site build out.

Minpunten

It would be nice for a fast way to block IP address' which there may be but I have not done enough research to verify. Sometimes I notice our own IP's often which I know can be blocked but just a quick button to do so would be nice.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the review, Collin! As our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a Ph.D. in data analytics to recognize why people aren't converting. Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value and insight from Lucky Orange and use it to grow your website. We're always here to help if you need it!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help documentation to guide you through the process: (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Brian
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Lucky Orange - what we didn't know we were missing

Beoordeeld op 22/3/2019

We had been using a free customer chat experience that allowed us to see what page the customer was on without being able to see what they were doing live. We had just been having a ton of problems with the shopping cart of our WooCommerce store and thought we would look for other solutions that would give us more. That is where Lucky Orange entered the picture. From day 1, we knew this was helping us out. The ability to get a live view of what the customers were seeing enabled us to start fixing the problems we were having right away. We got to a point where we could have an audible notification of someone adding something to the cart, go in and check if it was working, and if not fix it before the customer even knew they were having a problem. Furthermore, the chat function is a lot more available and present than what we had been having before so we are getting many more chats than previously. This all helps our conversion rate which has improved greatly. Thank you

Pluspunten

To be honest we didn't know what we were missing. We had been using a different customer chat solution in the past (which was free) but didn't give us much more information than that. The ability that this has to allow us to see what is actually going on has enabled us to provide much better technical support. In addition, we have been able to see what is going on and fix it before even the customer knows something was even going on. The Dashboard feature is a great way to get a quick overview of how the day is going as well.

Minpunten

I wish there was a bit more to it. Don't we all wish we had more. I just took over the social media accounts at work and was thinking that more dashboards with more social media capabilities would be nice. Although this is not the only reason to have the software, it would be nice to have in addition to how it is already saving us.

Kathy
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software for analyzing traffic

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2022

Pluspunten

This software has been a godsend when the need for troubleshooting reared its ugly head. We've used this on multiple occasions to identify or eliminate problems that were impacting sales. We had this "turned on" even when we weren't actively using it, and the info we are able to glean from the heat maps show us how to reformat our homepage for best customer experience. Also we use it to identify different shopping tendencies. Highly recommend Lucky Orange to anyone who has an eCommerce business that truly wants to be able to dig deeper in data in order to grow.

Minpunten

I had a difficult time disconnecting an old account for Lucky Orange, so between the 2 different versions it was tricky getting set up correctly. Unfortunately I waited until I was in the middle of troubleshooting after reinstalling (that was on me) so I wasn't able to tell if it was LO not working properly or my website. But customer service has always been EXCELLENT. This really isn't a complaint just don't do what I did and wait until you need it to have it live on your store.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Wow! Love that Lucky Orange plays a role in the growth of your website! Understanding visitor behavior really makes all the difference. Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation. Our team is here should you need anything else!

Curran
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

I love Lucky Orange!

Beoordeeld op 4/5/2022

Love it!

Pluspunten

I use LuckyOrange daily to check my traffic and what my users are doing on my marketing site and within our app. Helps me keep a pulse on where traffic is coming from and lets me figure out important metrics like our unique visitor -> trial conversion rate.

Minpunten

I have a lot of websites that I track so I wish pricing was based on overall traffic number and not how many sites you have. I would use the tool more if sites weren't so limited.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

And we love helping our customers learn more about visitor experience to grow their websites and businesses! Thank you for your review, Curran! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with the team. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Kosara
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

"Easy to use app"

Beoordeeld op 5/5/2021

Lucky orange is phenomenal at showing live guest engagement.This has additionaly assisted me with developing and contact a greater crowd and monitor my progress.

Pluspunten

Seeing what the client is reffering to and having the option to help them in that particular time.

Minpunten

They have a few different highlights that are not satisfactory of how they incorporate with different stages.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Nothing feels better than finding ways to make your customers experience better than ever. Seeing what your customers' experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! We're here if you have any questions.

Michael
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Best Value - Lots of features

Beoordeeld op 30/3/2022

Pluspunten

The software is easy to setup and provides instant value. The heat maps and chat are incredible and the ability to watch users on your site helps you quickly determine what's wrong with your content/call to action.

Minpunten

The new interface needs email reporting, no other complaints.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Kevin S.
  • Sector: Meubels
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

User friendly heatmap application

Beoordeeld op 9/1/2019

I make a lot of landing pages with subtle differences. Lucky Orange clearly indicates which elements attract clicks and how, and I can also watch recording of site visitors within the app. Extremely useful for testing content.

Pluspunten

I had been aware of Lucky Orange and its purpose for some time before deciding to purchase it for our Shopify store. Heatmaps can easily be considered an essential piece of tracking software for an e-commerce site, and Lucky Orange does it well. Their analytics are mostly redundant because of Google Analytics, but for their speciality, LO is great. It visualizes visitor data into something to be interpreted and acted upon.

Minpunten

The current system of the heatmap loading over the page can confused people. Also, the heatmap is the big kahuna of Lucky Orange so don't hide it as some random tab! Some assume the app failed. Perhaps a more prominent indication of where the heatmap will go.

Greg
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use, great information

Beoordeeld op 28/4/2020

Easily worth the money to learn who is visiting and how customers perceive your website.

Pluspunten

Visit recordings. Provided valuable information on how customers interact with the website's content.

Minpunten

Chat feature could use some more customization options / features.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Appreciate the review, Greg! We love hearing that you're finding our features, especially session recordings, to be useful for your website. Understanding how visitors are using your website can make a world of a difference for your customer experience, website and business. I'm here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love.

Daniel
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best value website monitoring service!

Beoordeeld op 19/7/2022

The portal is user-friendly and well-designed, and customer service is quick to respond!

Pluspunten

I love that I can watch in real time and/or review after the fact. I can turn off "idle" time so that I can see how people were interacting without wasting my time watching long pauses. But at the same time I can see where people are pausing and try to figure out why.

Minpunten

There's nothing not to like about this software! If it were possible to have the recording start immediately, they would be nice but I believe this is just a limitation of the internet, so sometimes it takes a moment or two before recording starts.

Antwoord van Lucky Orange Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for such kind words! Watching sessions to discover pain points your customers are having and being able to address them is invaluable. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, we're always here should you need anything!