TimeLog

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Christian

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Favorite time and project management solution!

Beoordeeld op 5/4/2018

As a consulting company we live from the hours we spend at our customers and reliability on the invoicing. Timelog makes our project registration and management efficient. We always have up to date project information and the ease of use for our consultants is an important part.

Pluspunten

As a fast growing consulting company we really need an easy and reliable time and project management solution. Timelog fulfills this completely in the past three years.

The resource manager helps us to give realtime insight in available resources or which people have too much pressure on their planning. For the consultants it's also an easy tool to see which new projects are on their planning in the near future.

Invoicing was one of the biggest advantages why we have chosen for Timelog. After two days of wrestling with Excel sheets at the end of the month we came across Timelog. With the Exact Online connection it takes us now 1 hour per month.

Last but not least I want to mention the great people behind Timelog! Very experienced, always helpful and they solve your problems almost always the same day. They also list very carefully to our feedback and that often results in new features!

Minpunten

New mobile app, improved resource planner more BI reporting. But I know they are working very hard on these points!

Dear Christian,

Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us here at TimeLog! I would also like to extend a humble thanks from our support team!

I hope you have got the chance to test our new mobile app - TimeLog Mobile. We're very excited to get your feedback on the way it works and suggestions to better suit your needs.

As you mention - improved resource planning and BI reporting is very much top of mind for us and are in the roadmap for 2019. We're looking forward getting you guys on board for this.

Nidzara
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

TimeLog helped us improve our workflow and elevate our work efficiency

Beoordeeld op 2/7/2020

Great product and amazing service and assistance from very beaning which stated with trail-period through implementation and everyday use.

Pluspunten

TimeLog software was chosen in our company after browsing the market for time registering , resource planning and management tools. TimeLog is so easy to implement and platform is extremely user-friendly with a great support on-line in form of chat and 'Help Center' with detail description text- and video- tutorials.

Minpunten

It could be nice if different team members (users) in the company can choose different subscription.

Overwogen alternatieven

Ortto

Redenen om over te stappen op TimeLog

Simplicity, User-friendly, Price and Service!

Antwoord van TimeLog Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Nidzara. Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you find TimeLog easy to implement and like our support.
We look forward to showing you, the new resource planner coming in beta this year. If you like you are welcome to become a preview tester?
Best regards, Melanie from TimeLog

Kim

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

OK for handling hours

Beoordeeld op 1/4/2020

started in a completely wrong way, thought it could a lot more from the beginning - but a lot more complex. And it still miss the view and inpact on the economy for the future. They do the best to get us going, and we think we are on the way (been that for 9 month now) The daily support are superb.

Pluspunten

Easy to register hours, with a desktop solution and mobile.

Minpunten

Know they are working on it, but right now is the system not good enough to handle estimate revenue in the future, compared to budgets.

Hi Kim,

Thank you for your honest review.
I'm glad you believe we're moving in the right direction.
I know I speak for everybody in the team when I say, we wish we had gotten you off to a better start and that we have managed to meet your expectations better. Your reasons for this review is very understandable, and you should know your feedback is helping us pushing development in the right direction.

That being said, we look forward to getting to a place where you will be satisfied with the system.

Mikael

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

TimeLog is great for Time&Material business'

Beoordeeld op 26/1/2017

As a consultancy company we live from billing time/hours and TimeLogs Time-to-Money process is just what I needed, when I joined a previous consultancy company with lots of project, fine turnover and a bottom line like a nightmare.

So when I started Carve Consulting in 2013, I wasn't in doubt: TimeLog was a must as the single, administrative tools for all consultants and partners. We use it for time-registration, expenses, project management etc. Even those of my colleagues who haven't great flair for administrative tasks can be helped to do the full process: From time to money.

Behind the scenes TimeLog is integrated to e-conomic as our accounting system, which I'm the only one to access.

Yes, Carve Consulting is a true TimeLog Company.

Pluspunten

Ease and flexibility of use in the sense, that it allows you combine classic project/time management with the financial details of the underlying contract. In this way the work of collecting the time registrations and converting them to an invoice is doable for everybody.

In our business almost every contract have some unique 'details' like pricing, in and out of scope, payment schedules, etc. TimeLog supports these 'details' which enables the Time-to-Money process to be simple.

All it takes is to do the initial job of setting-up the project correctly. Garbage in, garbage out.

Minpunten

All I miss is an app what supports expenses on-the-go: Scan recite. Done.

I'm pretty sure it's on its way.

Dear Mikael,

Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us here at TimeLog! I am glad that TimeLog is able to assist you in your everyday life and enables Time-to-Money at Carve Consulting.

Trine
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I have worked in multiple system so far, and will definitely recommend TimeLog as my all time...

Beoordeeld op 8/3/2018

Pluspunten

TimeLog is super easy to use and give a superb overview of both financial figures and resources available. Through TimeLog's many reporting options, it is easy to do the reporting needed by the management team.

With our usage of TimeLog we are following the development of our resources closely. Their resource planer gives a perfect overview of available resources and when a resource is fully booked. From an employees point of view it is also easy to see which tasks are planned for the future.

The invoicing is done flawlessly, and if you keep the system updated with the correct data along the way, it takes me a quarter of the time compared to colleagues using other systems.

I would like to highlight TimeLog's support team they are always sweet, patient and extremely helpful, and they truly understand how to create an amazing customer experience!

Minpunten

Even though we are pleased with the resource planner, it is also one of the features that could use a brush-up. It is a bit difficult to move the allocated hours between days, if you are doing a detailed planning. I know they are working on improving this, which I am looking forward to.

I also miss an extension to the pipeline management.

Dear Trine,

Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us here at TimeLog! I would also like to extend a great and humble thanks from our support team!

Birgit
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Successful with Timelog since 2008

Beoordeeld op 22/7/2020

Pluspunten

Timelog has a great usability, the majority of the functionalities are easy to find and understand and are overall self explanatory. The on-boarding process for new employees is extremely easy and can be done quickly. The billing process is also easy to learn and invoices can be issued within minutes. The time logging process and reminder functions help to keep our business going. Timelog is a very flexible system and we are able to manage and invoice even the most complicated projects in a timely manner. The fact that Timelog is web based makes work very convenient for all employees, project managers and accountants and is an important factor.

Minpunten

Some versions of Timelog worked better than others. Since we use the system for almost 12 years , there were a few functionalities in older versions that weren't great, but with the newest version right now everything seems to be fine. Some functionalities are only useful for Scandinavian customers, but we usually find a work around.

Antwoord van TimeLog Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Birgit. Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you still find TimeLog great after 12 years of use. We are always trying to improve and update the system to fit the customers' needs, so it's nice that you also have that perception with the newest versions.
Best regards, Melanie from TimeLog

Theo
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Use Timelog for project administration

Beoordeeld op 31/10/2019

Works very well. Does not need much explanation or training. The information flow is logical. If the project is defined well, the effort for administrative processing is minimal.

Pluspunten

1) All finance related data in one place.
2) As a Project Manager, I am able to create draft invoices that I ask the customer to approve before I send the final invoice via our corporate billing process. Mistakes may be identifiedin the draft invoice. This helps both the customer and us to avoid cost for correction of wrong (final) invoices.
3) Data is accurate and reflects the project As-Is.
4) Project import from MS Project. We prepare our projects in MS Project for project offers and planning.

Minpunten

I use data from reports for reporting to customers. I have to customize the data cosmetically in Excel prior to sending / presenting these to the customer.

Hi Theo.
Thank you for your nice review. It means a lot to us and we take notice of your review suggestions.

A thorough upgrade to the reporting engine and the user interface is in our roadmap. This should save you the time you now spend modifying reports for Excel and give you a much better experience using TimeLog reporting.

Have a wonderful day :)

Marianne Maack
  • Sector: Human Resources

TimeLog is great

Beoordeeld op 4/9/2018

Everyone is now tracking time in the system, and their registrations are reviewed when the projects are invoiced. We have a perfect status system for our projects, while we now can follow the projects "health", looking at time spend and compare it to time planned. Furthermore we have all informations regarding employees holiday, sickdays and other absence gathered in one system, and can easily export the data to another system (or use it directly)

Pluspunten

You have a great overview both on your projects, on your timetracking and on your invoicing. The intergrations we use, works to our satisfaction and we are preparing to use the system even more, because of it's great opportunities

Minpunten

Resource planning is a tough nut to crack

Dear Marianne,

Improved resource planning is in the development roadmap and we look much forward to present an improved resource management feature.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Usefull and simple software for timeregistration

Beoordeeld op 11/5/2020

Pluspunten

Really great system to log time. You can define the type of project or work, so you get the right structure.
The system is very flexible, so you can use only the functions that are best for you.
The developers create new functions ongoing so you feel that the software develops.

Minpunten

There are none - or almost none - notification possibilities in the system. I need for example monthly measurements of some certain numbers with a notification of >whatever<.
The report module is inflexible and old fashioned.

Antwoord van TimeLog Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy that you like our system. I will forward your point about notifications to our Head of Product Management. Regarding the report module, I can tell you that we are working on a new module and we hope that we can present it to you in the nearest future :) Best regards, Samine from TimeLog

Joël
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best fit application to manage consultants activities by customer side

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2018

In 2010, when I grew up my SAP consulting practice in Belgium, I immediatly looked for a package to manage my consultants at customer premises and invoice their periodic fee. I compared other softwares for SME, mostly American ones, and I decided for a European product, from Denmark. From the very beginning I've got a very good service for the spent.

Verry easy to use.
Comprehensive interface
Best practices embedded

Minpunten

Could improve European basic settings such as default holiday calendar for instance (Belgium, France, Germany.

Dear Joel,

I have taken your suggestion to improve default European holidays and other basic settings to our development team to investigate.
- It's input like this that help us improve!

Michelle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

TimeLog know what we need

Beoordeeld op 11/12/2020

Great experience.

Pluspunten

I am truly pleased with the functionality of the program. Virtually all of our often very specific needs can be handled in the program. Ability to personalize several aspects (set-up, searches, etc) makes it even more user friendly. Support team is ALWAYS kind and ready to help and this happens quickly. We have implemented new functions over time with great assistance.

Minpunten

I look forward to future versions with better reporting. I also find the price expensive for users who only use TimeLog to register their time but as such don't set up projects or work with invoicing or reporting.

Antwoord van TimeLog Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Michelle. Thank you so much for taking your time to write this review. It means the world to us!

We also look forward to better reporting. This is already a focus of our Product Team and we can't wait to show it all to you.

If you have any feedback to how we can improve TimeLog you are always welcome to write to me at [email protected] and I will forward your request to our Product Team.

Palle
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Timelog review

Beoordeeld op 4/12/2020

Pluspunten

I like the setup of project and contracts and how this gives me a lot of flexibility in the way we tailor invoices etc to customers

Minpunten

- When you generate and invoice the details lines comes in a random order and not sorted by date.
- Some reports can only be done on week numbers not specifik dates and others the other way around.
- It always clear what hourly rate is used. Eg when I set and hourly rate on the project and on the task, then it would be nice to see the price that is used for the resources allocated to the task and not just "not specific price specified"

Antwoord van TimeLog Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Palle! Thanks a lot for your review. It made us very happy. :)

Improving our reports and the invoicing process is of high importance to our Product Management Team and hopefully we can present the improvements in the nearest future.

If you have other inputs to how we can improve TimeLog, you are always welcome to reach out to me at [email protected]

Samine from TimeLog

Allan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

TimeLog Projects is easy to use and gives me daily insights into hours on "my" customers

Beoordeeld op 23/3/2018

Pluspunten

Timelog is easy to use and gives me insights into hours spend on "my" projects and customers.
Our invoicing is also done through Timelog's interface and the integration with other tools works really good. Our experience is that if the project is set up correctly the process from registration to invoice and payment is handled smoothly with integration to Economics.

Minpunten

As a Consulting Company we had a need for further analytics and reporting and we established Accobat BI for Timelog. A standard report package for timelog users. It fits perfect together with TimeLogs open platform.

Dear Allan,

Extending our capabilities for BI reporting is a priority for us and we're excited to be working with you guys at Accobat. Great BI!

Gracia

Satisfied user

Beoordeeld op 31/10/2019

Overall I am a very satisfied user.

Pluspunten

Once you discover how easy it is to work with Timelog. You'll be able to manage all projects in the right direction.

Minpunten

In the case of holiday and/or leave registration, an email may be sent to the manager with a monthly report from the relevant department. In order to better monitor the occupancy rate. That would make it more complete.

Also the update button for the currency is not always up to date. You must delete the concept invoice , then refresh the currency in the project itself , only then you can make a final invoice with the current currency.

Hi Gracia,

Thank you for your helpful input on how we can improve TimeLog, make it easier to get notifications on holiday/leave and update the invoicing workflow to make it smoother.

On behalf of the whole team, I can tell you that we're very excited you like the system and took your time to share your experience.

Deborah

Top Tool for Consulting Company

Beoordeeld op 26/1/2017

We have Timelog in use since 2008, we are a consulting company that track all project and invoices in Timelog. We are still very satisfied customers. The tool could even handle our yearly 20% growth over the last 9 years (now more then 160 people and many many projects). There was also some steady implementation of new useful features over the last years. The support is also very good. I have seen (and needed to use in parallel) over the last years other tracking tools installed at our customers sites...after this experiences I was always glad we have Timelog in use internally!

Pluspunten

Easy to use and flexible. Good UI.

Minpunten

Some ways to select multiple items based on a filter could be improved. But manly all is very fine.

Dear Birgit,

Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us here at TimeLog! I am glad to hear that TimeLog has helped you scale you company, and that you are pleased with out support team. It is great to hear that after almost 10 years with us you are still going strong.

Per
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

TimeLog is a great product for project management and time tracking.

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2018

Easy time-tracking, great project management, perfect integration to e-conomic for invoicing.

Pluspunten

If you put a little time into structuring your projects into sub-tasks, time tracking is no longer a pain, but just a natural part of your day-to-day job as a consultant.

Before I start a project, I make sure that the sub-tasks are easy to understand and have logical names. Then it's very easy to track time in the TimeLog Tracker on my PC or smartphone.

Our invoices are sent via e-conomic and the integration to TimeLog works great!

Minpunten

TimeLog Manager is a complex product and sometimes the user interface is a bit too complex. But the help system and guides give you good advice on how to move on.

Dear Per,

We're grateful and excited to read your great review. I would also like to extend a humble thanks from our support team!

The balance between our customers' complex needs and a friendly user interface is a focus point we're working hard on getting just right. I can tell you things are happening within the company that should result in an even better user experience in 2019.

Frederik

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Cutting edge control and overview

Beoordeeld op 6/4/2020

Our controlling and project overview in terms of registration and invoiceing is really good.
Our quailty in timeregistration has definately been improved after we started using timelog.

Pluspunten

We use and have been using timelog for a while now. The posibilites to make our teamleders approve timeregistration and creative invoice drafts is amazing.

one click invoicing is also one of the features we love a lot.

Minpunten

Estimated hours on fixed price or recuring monthly tasks would be nice.

Hi Frederik.
I speak on behalf of the team when I tell you we're excited about all your positive input.

The recurring monthly task feature is already in live testing, so we hope to be able to release this very soon. Actually, we just opened for beta testing, and you are welcome to check it out.

Liselotte Dall
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A good Log and projekt maneger

Beoordeeld op 15/11/2018

I have uset TimeLog in 10 year. My organisations has great value in the system. Especially project controlling

Pluspunten

Helps me to overlook my projects and time

Minpunten

Reports that is not yet made, and i have to wait for timeLog to make them

Dear Liselotte.

Thank you so much for your review.
It really means a lot to our developers, supporters and consultant. I just shared your review and they are excited reading your feedback.

Right now we are working on design changes and new features for TimeLog Mobile that should make navigating and using TimeLog even easier.
- We look forward to presenting all the new features soon and hope you like them.

Agne
  • Sector: Human Resources

Good value for money

Beoordeeld op 8/3/2019

Pluspunten

It is easy to use and easy to learn, how to use it, plus the process from time tracking to the invoicing is very user friendly.

Minpunten

The reporting part could be more flexible.

Dear Agne,

Thank you very much for your review. Here at TimeLog, it means a lot to us, when our customers take time to review our solution and provide us with constructive feedback so we can improve.

We would also like our reporting to be more flexible and user-friendly. This is why we this fall will release an entirely new reporting module with a much better overview of your most significant key figures.

Julius from TimeLog

Tamara
  • Sector: Fondsenwerving

Excellent software

Beoordeeld op 19/11/2020

Pluspunten

I am an everyday user of Timelog and every day I am excited to find out about a new feature that we can use as a company. Also, the customer support is always here to give me the answers to my questions, even for something that I am working constantly, there are things that I learn from them that I can very much use in the future.

Minpunten

I can't think of any con for this software.

Antwoord van TimeLog Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Tamara! Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy to read that you like our system and our Customer Success Team :)

Mikkel

Financial Project Management

Beoordeeld op 4/12/2020

Pluspunten

The commercial value on the projects from the PM's perspective

Minpunten

Reporting needs an overhaul, there are many reports but a modernization is desired.

Antwoord van TimeLog Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Mikkel. Thanks a lot for taking your time to write a review. We are very pleased that you like TimeLog.

Regarding your input to our reports I just want to inform you that improving them is already a part of our Product Management Team's plans. Hopefully, we will be able to release our new reporting module in the nearest future.

If you have other inputs, feel free to send them to me at [email protected]

Grith

Solid project administration

Beoordeeld op 22/4/2020

We have a strong software to administrate our ongoing projects and tasks.

Pluspunten

It is a solid system. And their support function is of high standard. Thet are very open to customers input.

Minpunten

The control of userrights are difficult.

Antwoord van TimeLog Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Grith, thanks a lot for your review - it means a lot to us. We are very happy that you feel that we are open to your inputs as we work very hard on involving our customers as much as possible in the development process. I will forward your point about the control of userrights to our Head of Product Management :) Best regards, Samine from TimeLog

Daniel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and manage time consumption

Beoordeeld op 6/12/2020

Pluspunten

Only one click away in the browser. I often used it on the go.

Minpunten

We had some feature request. They could have moved a bit faster on it.

Antwoord van TimeLog Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Daniel! Thank you so much for your review - it means a lot to all the TimeLoggers.

Regarding your input to feature requests, I completely agree that we could have done better before. But we recently implemented a new tool that helps us manage our customers' feedback in a more structured way. Hopefully the tool will make it easier for us to get an overview of what is requested by our customers and what our Product Management Team should focus on in the roadmap.

I hope you will experience an improvement very soon.

Best regards, Samine from TimeLog :)

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Klantenondersteuning

Friendly and easy to use UI, comprehensive reports and very useful CRM addon module.

Beoordeeld op 27/3/2018

- great value for money
- modern, easy and intuitive user interface (UI)
- many features
- comprehensive reporting being constantly enhanced
- CRM addon module
- great tool for consulting companies, like us :-)

Minpunten

Missing mobile apps, e.g. for the CRM module. The only available app on the appstore is "TimeLog Tracker".

Antwoord van TimeLog Vertalen naar het Nederlands

I hope you have gotten the chance to start using our new app - TimeLog Mobile. It's available in both Apple app-store and Google Play.

Paul
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Fit for purpose

Beoordeeld op 24/1/2017

Timelog makes our project registration and management efficient. We always have up to date project information and we have never had a functional wish that Timelog was unable to fullfil

Pluspunten

Flexibility, we can configure it ourselves

Minpunten

Userinterface is becoming a bit outdated

Dear Poul,

Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us here at TimeLog! I am glad that TimeLog is providing Zhimble with an efficient system that allows you to keep your project data up to date.