Birdeye

Jessica
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

Beoordeeld op 30/1/2020

Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Pluspunten

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Minpunten

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

Antwoord van Birdeye

Wow! Music to our hears! Thank you for taking the time and providing thorough feedback. We are thrilled you're having a positive experience and enjoying the platform.

Thad

Good product, but flawed

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

The support team really wants to do a good job and can make up for the product's shortcomings. Issues pop up, naturally, as we come across unique instances, etc., and our Account Manager is great about working with us on finding resolutions.

Pluspunten

Birdeye's ability to integrate with a wide variety of patient management systems (PMS) for review generation is exceptional and sets this product apart from anything else we can find. Our clients use a wide variety of PMSs, and Birdeye integrates with nearly all of them. If they don't they'll work on finding a solution to bring automation to the system.

Minpunten

We have a large number of clients that use this system and during the sales process we were told that all we needed to do was provide a CSV of their names & locations, and the onboarding team would handle it. Unfortunately, that was not the case. We had to manually configure a profile for each of our clients.

Also, the continually cross market to existing clients. For example, we have a client that has multiple locations. Most of the locations are managed through our Birdeye account, while one location has it's own Birdeye account not tied to us. The manager of that one location continues to receive messages from Birdeye saying that they really should bring the other locations onboard and also says that nothing is being done with the locations we manage. Every time they send a message we request that Birdeye flag that the other locations are in our account - for some reason they won't. It's been a major issue for some of our larger clients with multiple locations spread across different Birdeye accounts.

Grade.us

Redenen om voor Birdeye te kiezen

Birdeye's integration with our client's patient management systems was a game changer.

Overgestapt van

Yext en Grade.us

Antwoord van Birdeye

Amazing, thorough feedback, Thad! We are looking into your feedback and our team will be on top of enhancing the features for our customer's continued success. Thank you for the awareness and for being a wonderful Birdeye partner!

Jared
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Better Solutions Available. (BirdEye cares about their business not yours.)

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2023

The software is decent. It seems to me that BirdEye cares more about their business, than their clients business. We were adopting a new software (ServiceTitan) to manage our technician scheduling, billing, project management, office management, etc. This new software was going to replace two of the main reasons we were using BirdEye. We communicated this to our BirdEye sales representative 6 weeks before our agreement with BirdEye was to renew. Our English speaking sales rep said "Ok, well just let us know." A few weeks later when I told them for sure that we'd be adopting the new software in 4-5 months. They said "welp, we require a 30 day notice to cancel or your account automatically renews for this initial term of the agreement, so you'll need to stay with us for another year." We have since onboarded with the new software but are stuck paying BirdEye $1700+ month for a service we no longer need. Very frustrating. We are now paying $1700+ a month for a software we don't need. Shame on me for not memorizing their agreement. Shame on their sales rep for not telling me plainly "look if you are going to adopt a new software in a few months-- give us notice of cancellation now and then when your current term expires we can go month-to-month." Very frustrating. We escalated the issue to an upper management guy in India who made it clear BirdEye's cares more about BirdEye than their clients. Shame on BirdEye for unreasonable business practices.

Pluspunten

The BirdEye solution is decent. Review requests get delivered and the process for getting reviews from customers is a simple process.

Minpunten

Poor business practices. Your sales rep will likely be a native English speaker, advanced customer service will be handled buy a specialist who is talented but overseas. Nothing wrong with overseas software firms or client support-- but wow, it was really frustrating at times especially when you have questions related billing and agreement questions.

Jason
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

Best in the Business

Beoordeeld op 7/3/2024

It's an easy-to-use platform to request and collect reviews from customers. I especially like the user-friendly interface and appreciate how easy it is for businesses to manage their reviews and respond promptly to customer feedback.

Pluspunten

I love the dashboard and how easy the onboarding process is for my clients. My MSP has many clients in different industries using Birdeye. They all love it and appreciate it.

Minpunten

Nothing. Everything is really good with this product.

Chris

Great for Dentists

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

Biggest benefit has been a significant increase in reviews for our practices that have integrated with the software. They start to see immediate results that continue in the long-term as well.

Pluspunten

Best thing for us about Birdeye is the integrations with multiple dental patient management systems. Most offices don't want to take the time to learn a new platform so integration is key and Birdeye has the most options.

Minpunten

Support is all about closing tickets and not really about fixing problems.

Weave en Podium

Redenen om voor Birdeye te kiezen

Yext owns your profiles in the platforms so if you leave you have to start from scratch. Not good.

Overgestapt van

Yext

Redenen om over te stappen op Birdeye

Birdeye had the most depth of dental system integrations of all the platforms

Antwoord van Birdeye

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Chris!

Tim
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Greatly increased our online reviews!

Beoordeeld op 26/6/2020

We are on our second year using Birdeye and we only had around 30 total reviews online and today we have over 600! The program works with our customer management software and automatically sends out review requests after each job so we do not even have to think about it.

Pluspunten

I really like how you can see and respond to all of your reviews in one place instead of having to login to multiple sites to leave replies.

Minpunten

We integrate with the Service Titan software and sometimes the technician does not come over to show who was on the job related to the review request.

Podium

Redenen om over te stappen op Birdeye

I liked the ease of use and the pricing was right for us at the time.

Antwoord van Birdeye

600 reviews, that's awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the great work!

Ashley
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Amazing Service!

Beoordeeld op 19/9/2019

So far we are happy with the service BirdEye provides to our office. We have been working with BirdEye for almost a year now and our reviews have tripled. We had trouble receiving any feedback previously and really wanted a company that can initiate the patient into writing a review good or bad so we can move forward accordingly and with the help of BirdEye getting a review has been an amazing experience form start to finish.

Pluspunten

What I like most about BirdEye is the fact that they are always available to help out immediately! You can reach out and almost instantly one of their representatives are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Minpunten

BirdEye has been a pleasure! So far so good.

Jessika
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Birdeye is fast and efficient!

Beoordeeld op 1/12/2022

Pluspunten

Birdeye has been a wonderful addition to our company! We previously used another desktop messaging app, and the switch to Birdeye has improved workflow greatly. It auto-refreshes, so we don't miss messages anymore. I love the desktop notifications feature for this reason as well. It transcribes voicemails most of the time (if the caller speaks clearly/had a good signal when they called.) Customers can also send us photos of where they would like their delivery placed. The company sends out review requests for us, instead of us having to individually send them every day. When a review comes in, it is automatically responded to through Birdeye.

Minpunten

I have not experienced any cons yet, as this is a newer software to our company.

Antwoord van Birdeye

Thank you so much for being a a Birdeye customer! We are happy to hear about your success story! :)

Aaron
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Best Reputation Management Platform

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2019

I have been working with BirdEye for about 24 months now with multiple clients. I was on the team to originally decide on BirdEye as the reputation management platform for a large medical company. I have since moved on to build a digital marketing agency and recommend BirdEye for any brick-and-mortar business.

Pluspunten

I like the performance. I have worked and continue to work with clients with 1 - 250 different locations with BirdEye, and the growth my clients have achieved is incredible. From the ease of use to the pure engagement rate, everything functions well to drive high-quality leads to businesses, resulting in more and more business.[

Minpunten

Paying the bill? I mean, if it was free I would like it more. However, the cost is affordable for the benefits it provides. I would love if they had capabilities to work with eCommerce clients to drive product reviews as well.

Reputation

Redenen om over te stappen op Birdeye

Integrations and ease of use. Also, they beat the competitor price.
Anthony
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Surprise Value and Convenience

Beoordeeld op 7/4/2021

Highly flexible ways to get reviews and dialogs as well as organized replies and work flows to keep on top of reputation and prospects...

Pluspunten

Very simple interface navigation, integration with Yardi, lots of customization, great team/support and innovative tools like Chat Bots...

Minpunten

No cons bc customization allows right sizing...

Yext

Redenen om voor Birdeye te kiezen

Integration with Yardi and robust programs...

amazing tools and dashboard
Conor
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Terrible Review Company

Beoordeeld op 3/2/2023

Worst review service on the market right now. Before moving to Birdeye I would get between two to three 5 Star reviews a week just from my team texting customers. After moving to Birdeye I got one review in a month. Then when I asked to cancel, they refused to because I signed a contract for a year. The fact they make customers sign year contracts proves that they know their system does not work well. DO NOT USE!!

Pluspunten

Nothing, the system does not work, and I hope people don't get stuck in the contact like me.

Minpunten

Bait and switch, lock you into a contract, does not generate new reviews, terrible onboard, hard to use.

Podium

Redenen om over te stappen op Birdeye

They seemed like a good honest company that would help my business grow. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I am a small business, and every dollar has to be used efficiently to grow my business. This system does not work and now they are locking me into the contract to a service that does not do the job I am paying it to do.

Antwoord van Birdeye

Hi Conor, I apologize for this experience you have faced. I want to make things right and resolve this for you. Please email me at [email protected] so I can further assist.

Janai

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 22/2/2022

I have experienced a positive relationship with Birdeye. They are readily available when I have questions and they are making me aware of what other products are available should I need them.

Pluspunten

Birdeye delivered everything they promised, this is the best money we ever spent for marketing. People use social media constantly to make choices for where they purchase products, where they want to travel and definitely to find doctors in their area. Birdeye has brought our practice up to the forefront in how easily people can find us on the web. It is also great to have our patients give such great reviews, although we can't always make people happy its good to hear where we need improvement. I would highly recommend Birdeye for any business.

Minpunten

Birdeye is very good about making sure we are happy with their product and want to meet on a regular basis, with the practice being very busy it is not always convenient to meet with them. This is a also a pro for this company in that they are always available and want to make sure we are content with their product.

Antwoord van Birdeye

Hi Janai! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled Birdeye has been the solution to the problem for your practice! We look forward to hearing about your continued success in your practice. Thanks for being a Birdeye customer!

Nicole

Terrific Business Software

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2019

They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Pluspunten

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

Minpunten

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

Hi Mary,

We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Orlando
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Good, until you contact customer service

Beoordeeld op 25/4/2023

Their platform has its uses, but there are other options with much better customer support and that don't just see you as money.

Pluspunten

It provides a single page to see various messaging platforms (Facebook, Instagram, SMS, etc.). So, we can see all in one page, instead of having to go to different platforms.The Reviews page is nice. You can link your third-party review pages (Facebook, Google, BBB, etc.) and have one single link that provides the customer the opportunity to review your business in the platform of their choosing. You can also see the amount of reviews you achieved in certain periods (months, quarters, years), and provides you the ability to establish a goal of number of reviews (ex. 25 reviews in a month).

Minpunten

The messaging page becomes a cluttering mess if you have multiple users working the messages. You can assign chats to a certain user, but in the main page (where you see all messages) you still get the mess of every chat even if it's already assigned. So, it becomes messy, enough to uninspire you to work with the platform.The mass text messages feature creates a total chaos in the messages window when you start receiving replies. The platform does not provide features to organize your messages.All of our employees decided to use other platforms in order to work because the Birdeye platform was simply too messy.Regarding Birdeye's customer service and support, it's like speaking to a brick wall. They don't value you as a client. When you want to remove a feature because you know you will not use it, they ignore you. When you want to cancel your account, they don't care and force you to be another full year with them.

Antwoord van Birdeye

Hi Orlando, We appreciate your feedback. If you are ever needing assistance with cancellation, please reach out to me directly at [email protected].

Lisa

Are you the best ?

Beoordeeld op 20/1/2019

Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

Pluspunten

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

Minpunten

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Dawn

Game Changer

Beoordeeld op 23/7/2020

We have been partners since 2015 and we encourage clients to use the Birdeye technology. Thank you for the quality work that you provide!

Pluspunten

Birdeye has allowed our business owners to exponentially build their online presence and brand reputation through new Google reviews! The automated text message and email makes it super easy and efficient for the business owner and the customer. And our business owners love the feed that can be embedded on their website to showcase the quality reviews submitted.

Minpunten

It's been a great experience using the product yet we would prefer to have the option to choose whether to have the average rating show ...this seems to be an issue at the start of service where maybe the rating isn't the best it can be until new reviews are generated.

Antwoord van Birdeye

Love it! So glad to hear your clients are loving the testimonial widget! That's a great tool to use to showcase all of their awesome reviews they worked hard for.

Camila
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Simple communication with customers

Beoordeeld op 17/3/2022

BirdEye is user-friendly, it integrates with Rent Manager to be able to identify specific triggers to send survey requests, all data can be managed in one dashboard in a very organized way, the support team is friendly and professional in every call/email I have received.

Pluspunten

BirdEye has a lot of feature that help communicate with customers and manage all the reviews from different pages on one dashboard. The webchat/receptionist feature creates a simple way of communication via text that saves time answering questions for multiple people at a time.

Minpunten

We would love to have an automatic schedule setting to turn ON/OFF the webchat on the website to prevent having customers contacting us out of the business hours.

Antwoord van Birdeye

Hi Camila! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our features and seamless integration with Rent Manager! Birdeye is completely customizable so feel free to always reach out to support at [email protected] o they can customize how you want. Thanks for your feedback!

Fadia
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2019

Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

Pluspunten

The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically.
One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

Minpunten

I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick.
I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

Antwoord van Birdeye

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Mary

I love my BirdEye

Beoordeeld op 16/1/2019

We changed the software so that we control who gets a review - We pick them out in the AM. We manage a 5 star on Google and all our reviews are so positive and flattering to the office.

Pluspunten

The ease that any of my staff can present the software and the patient is at ease seeing it isn't a big deal. Lots of patients are afraid the click here, click there platforms, or even before we had BirdEye, us telling them how to do it! This is easy breezy for all!

Minpunten

There isn't anything I don't not like about it - We were able to custom tailor the software to what we wanted and it's what I got!

Antwoord van Birdeye

Thanks Mary! We love your dental office is getting such great reviews. We do offer 300+ integrations, but I'm happy to hear you found a way that works specifically for your office! And it looks like you're really rocking it with the reviews. Glad to hear your patients find it "easy breezy"! Thanks for the feedback!

Mary Jo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Birdeye

Beoordeeld op 11/3/2022

GREAT customer service - every time! Esasy to use

The reviews don't belong to me. If I leave Brideye all my reviews disappear

Antwoord van Birdeye

Hi Mary Jo, we are happy to hear that you have been receiving "GREAT" customer service! Just to clarify that the reviews do belong to you and your business. :) Only on the Birdeye profile page is where you will see Birdeye reviews be deactivated if you choose to deactivate our services. They will not disappear. We just remove the page from the web but if you were to reactivate then we'll turn the page back on and all the reviews will be there. Now any reviews you generate to Google or other third party sites will always stay up there even if you leave Birdeye. Those reviews belong to your company and third party sites, so Birdeye has no control or ownership of those. If you have any more questions please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]. Thanks so much for being a Birdeye customer!

Jack
Jack

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

A Sad Ending

Beoordeeld op 4/6/2022

Birdeye doesn't listen. My overall experience ended with my retirement, effective May 12, 2022. I'm being charged, post-retirement, through January 2023 on a 12-month contract. I no longer require Birdeye's services but Birdeye will not accept cancellation of my account. I can only assume Birdeye expected me to plan my retirement around the existing contract. I can't recommend Birdeye to my colleagues (as I always have in the past); in fact, I'll recommend an alternative platform. The way Birdeye has managed the end of our relationship shows a complete lack of class. Why would I recommend Birdeye to colleagues who are also friends?

Pluspunten

The software produced the results we were after.

Minpunten

No complaints about the software, only policy and people.

Jeff
Jeff
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

Great Tool for Aggregating Reviews Across Various Platforms

Beoordeeld op 18/12/2018

Overall, very happy. Good value for the money.

Overall, very happy. Good value for the money.

Pluspunten

This is a great tool that allows you to funnel reviews across the review sites where you need the the most. The greatest feature of this system is its ability to direct people with an inclination to provide negative sentiment to an internal response channel, while sending people likely to respond in a positive way to the site or sites where you most want or need reviews. The system directly integrates to well over 100 industry specific review platforms which makes it very convenient to push reviews to the platforms where your clients will most likely seek out reviews.

Minpunten

It is a bit quirky in that you have to be very exact in setting it up so it matches your title and description in Google My Business.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

BIRDEYE - Stay away!

Beoordeeld op 18/11/2018

Pluspunten

Birdeye might be useful for those doing only monitoring. For those who want to generate reviews they are inconsistent and have no value add. ROI is 0%.

Minpunten

Birdeye lured us in with promises, but they didn't deliver. They are the master of the hard pitch but in the end they get you to pay a lot of money for almost no value added. Actually none in our case. For a review company it does not have the ability to externally review it on google, facebook, or almost any other third party sites I can find.

The whole organization used birdeye. However, birdeye was in fact not useful because it did not do what was promised. We were not able to have google reviews as part of our survey. We were not able to link to our third party rating websites that we needed to. The purchase was not useful and then they ignored us when we asked for our money back.

Hi there,
Would love to have a conversation with you concerning your concerns. We do integrate with over 150 rating sites and we do generate reviews on those sites. Would like to understand which site you were not able to aggregate into your account. Concerning your surveys, Google does have a policy that you can not review gate, and we adhere to all Google policies as to not put your business at risk. I would be happy to discuss Google's policy further as it relates to your survey requests. As a leader in review generation and reputation management, we do want to ensure all our clients are compliant with all third party sites' policies. Our records indicate we did give you a full refund upon your request. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss further.

TRENT
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Solid Review Management Platform

Beoordeeld op 15/1/2024

My overall experience has been mostly positive. I like the the flexibility the platform offers, but I think their pricing and their response times on certain things could be improved.

Pluspunten

Birdeye allows you the flexibility to send out messages at different times and also allows you to customize the SMS message and email and include branding/logos of the business it is coming from.

Minpunten

I think the cost of the Review Solicitation & Management product is too high compared to other competitors in the space.

Elyse

Great for Review Generation in the Healthcare Industry

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2019

My overall experience with BirdEye has been good. There was some confusion when adding an additional office location to my client's existing plan. The new location was labeled as a "demo" rather than added to their plan outright, which caused it to be removed after a month and we had some headache getting it reinstated. I would have appreciated if the "demo period" was made clearer in the dashboard since emails sent about the demo time running out were apparently missed.

Pluspunten

I like the review generation feature, this software has made it easy for our client (working in the healthcare industry) to request reviews from patients. We've seen a huge increase in the number of positive reviews posted for all three of their offices.

Minpunten

Chat Support, if you can get someone on the phone do it. The support I received over the phone was great, but the chat support was usually time-consuming with little resolution.