Omnisend

Marketing automation voor slimme e-commercemarketeers

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Priyansh
  • Sector: Animatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent for Email Marketing and Abandoned Cart Recovery Automation!

Beoordeeld op 18/8/2022

We use Omnisend for abandoned cart recovery and for email marketing.

Pluspunten

After Jilt shut down, they recommended Omnisend for our marketing needs.
- All data from Jilt was imported without any problems, the contacts and tags as well.
- Unlimited contact list size for free unlike other services. Though the active contacts are limited to 250.
- Free 500 emails per month is enough for a small business like ours, also offered us 500 free push notifications and SMS which is rare.
- The email templates are easily editable, professional and sleek.
- Email customer support is nice and fast to respond, even for the free plan.
- All automations and workflows available in the free plan, no strings attached.
- Auto generated unique Discount codes with Woocommerce integration for free in the basic plan.

To summarize, I would say that any and every function is available right from the basic plan, no limitations. It was great to learn about them before paying without any caveats.

Minpunten

There is not much to dislike, it is an overall amazing service.
- Had trouble initially with integration with Woocommerce, had to contact customer service as the documentation was not up to date.
- Interface is a bit complicated to navigate.

Hilik

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A whole in one - best email marketing solution for agencies and ecommerce

Beoordeeld op 29/11/2022

Excellent.

Pluspunten

The customer support is excellent. The product itself is user-friendly and easy to use.The automation and segmentation options are advanced and provide great solutions for effective marketing.

Minpunten

Compared to other software, I'm all satisfied and have no issues.

Constant Contact, Klaviyo en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

The other software did not have the same features, automation options, and personal support as I have with Omnisend.

Constant Contact en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

I needed an ecommerce platform and also one that can support me as an agency with multiple customers from different industries.Omnisend had the best offer and the features were completing my needs. The intro meeting and demo answered all my questions positively.
Shreyansh
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

Great tool, slow service

Beoordeeld op 30/12/2022

Pluspunten

It has a very user friendly UI which will amuse anyone. Even for starters it is easy to navigate & start using it ASAP.

Minpunten

They manually verify users which takes a long time, for me I had to reach out to their customer support.

EmailOctopus, Ortto, MailerLite, Zoho Campaigns, Mailgun en Mailchimp
Eli
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Cost effective email marketing

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2022

I like it. It's not perfect, but neither are we. It helps us get the job done efficiently and has the opportunity to grow. Plus, I have been happy with the support.

Pluspunten

We have 2m contacts in our database, and no other tool is as cost-effective for efficiently emailing them. Omnisend also has great e-commerce functionality, like SMS and easy-to-use form builders. Our account manager has been very helpful.

Minpunten

This is great for B2C, not B2B. Creating lists is difficult and managing our database is almost impossible..

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Omnisend review

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2022

My overall experiance is very good. I would recomende the product to other people or should i say i already did. We are currently running 4 websites on it and we will be doing more. So in my book they have a loyal customer. And yes we have tried others.

Pluspunten

Price for performance doesn't come close to anyone. I think it is right there with Klaviyo but it is a lot cheaper. So that would be the part. Also i ti quite simple to use and to set up. The support is also very responsive but somethimes they don't have all ther right answers. But nevertheles they are there to help.

Minpunten

My least favorite feature is that i can't search by phone number in the contacts but you have to create a segment. I think the search needs a little work.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Mailchimp is really awfull. I can't bare it.

Best price/ performance
Pearl
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I recommend this to all my clients

Beoordeeld op 30/11/2022

Easy to use, value for money email software for ecomm brands

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use and set up especially as an agency consistently setting this up for clients.

Minpunten

There are some features not available for web stores not built with Shopify. Would love to see more features for more platforms like woocommerce. But, that being said, they are constantly updating this.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

I needed something built for ecommerce that was affordable and easy to deploy for clients

GetResponse en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Pricing and the partner portal functionality.
Ashfaq
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Best small business email software

Integration of SMS and emailAutomationsSMS

Minpunten

Unable to sort campaigns by revenueHard to edit product grids

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Better pricing, functionality and connection with Shopify

Nick
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Screen Print Direct - Review

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2022

Again having email, sms and push notifications all in one platform is huge plus. That alone is why we have stuck with omnisend along with the amazing customer service and constant improvement of the platform

Pluspunten

Ease of use, saved templates, a/b content testing, audience segmenting and the ability to send email, sms and push notifications from one platform.

Minpunten

The only complaint I have is landing pages. I wish there was an option to build a more robust landing pages where we can send customers to buy a single or few products.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Mailchimp no longer integrated with shopify and drip was not a good fit for ecommerce marketing.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

All in one platform. Email campaigns, automations, sms and push notifications.
Iyad
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

omnisend gave me a full control

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2022

Pluspunten

I really like it, it's easy to use and an excellent way to reach my customers. It's a good tool that puts everything in one place and makes it easy to manage. I would also like to praise the customer support and the fast response time.

Minpunten

I think some features could be easier to implement and more user-friendly to reduce the number of questions sent to customer support.

Rachel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use email marketing

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2023

Pluspunten

Easy to user interface for both email marketing campaigns and automations. Ready to use templates meaning custom emails can be created very quickly.

Minpunten

There are sometimes issues with the audience lists and it's not clear what the issue is. You can pay to have it cleaned but no other information is provided on what's causing the issue

Heather

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Omnisend is great! Highly recommend!

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2022

Omnisend has been great! I have friends trying to get me to switch to their provider all the time but they haven't used Omnisend and I'm hesitant to move anywhere when it's so easy to use and the customer service is so great. If it's not broken, don't fix it - right?!

Pluspunten

The process of moving my emails over in the beginning was seamless. I love the copy feature so I'm not making a new email each week. I can just replace the content with relevant content to my new email campaign. Customer service is always very helpful and available through chat instead of waiting for an email that might not even answer the question I have (that's why I switched from my old provider).

Minpunten

The only issue I ever had was trying to type inside the content box, but they have since fixed that so it's no longer an issue.

Mary Elizabeth
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

Loving Omnisend

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

Omnisend customer support is very responsive and helpful. Overall I really love this product and would recommend it to other businesses.

Pluspunten

I love that we can create newsletters well in advance and automate them to go out. I also love the automation flows and the wonderful robust reporting. This product really has been helpful for growing our business!

Minpunten

The new builder has issues that the old one never did. You can't put a background on your email, the movement of blocks is strange and not always effective, the product linking is both a good thing and a bad thing.

Shubhanshu
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Omnisend has AMAZING potential and they hear you

Beoordeeld op 25/8/2022

I like whatever I've experienced and look forward to whatever the omnisend team is building towards.

Pluspunten

It's relatively good and easy-to-use software. It'll handle all your basic email/sms marketing needs and maybe more. They're growing and evolving as we speak - like literally, they've added a new email builder and a new form builder in the last couple of months. They take feedback quite seriously.
THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They've got some amazing people behind the chatbox who go out of their way to resolve any and all of your queries.

PS. The new email builder is an amazing improvement over the last one. It provides you with way more control over your email - it still has space for more improvement.

Minpunten

A lot of things are missing at the moment. Since they switched to a new email builder, they lack the ability to edit your templates (built on the new system) after you've saved them. The forms from the old form builder are still a little volatile - for eg. we've had some major scaling issues on the website where the form wouldn't scale with the screen size. I personally design 60-70% of my emails in another software and import the images to omnisend; I would prefer more control over the layout and visuals as a designer.

Keith

A Great Ecommerce Marketing Companion

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

I wouldnt complain about anything, specific. I have never had to reach out to their customer support team, that I can remember.

Pluspunten

THis software is intiutive and helps me gather data and launch campaigns at or above industry bencmarks.. This tools helps me really understand the power of email marketing and the risidual effects of the opt ins. FOr me, I love using sementation and building media audiences and connecting them directly to FB and Google.

Minpunten

The new email builder is tough to manage. It's clunky and you have to customize nearly everything before sending an email - and when you do an A | B test, it's just not efficient.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Yotpo en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Pricing and Features matched my needs and the Shopify integration was very attractive feature.
Meryam

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Omnisend is a game changer!

Beoordeeld op 25/8/2022

We've tried 2 other email platforms prior to and nothing was as easy as omnisend, time is the most valuable thing to a business owner, and Omnisend simply saves me a lot of time.

Pluspunten

We have been using Omnisend for over 2 years now, we integrated it with our shopify store and it has been a breeze. I was a beginner at email marketing and still feel like I am, but Omisend makes me feel like I can get the job done. We love the templates and the drag & drop features. Everything is fast and efficient. We also love the Automations and the ready made templates for those as well.

Minpunten

There's nothing I dislike about the software, I would suggest more weekly "prompts" to give us fresh ideas on what to send out in our emails, or maybe an automation refresher? Things that can be fixed or adjusted to maximize profits.

Rob

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use....easy for begginers....perfect for marketing

Beoordeeld op 29/8/2022

It has been a real help with us for email marketing

Pluspunten

I love how we can track the sales and click through rate with your software.

Minpunten

Price could be better. Support is good would be nice to talk in person to someone that could save time that going back and forth with messages.

Constant Contact, Yesware en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Mailchimp was not working or supported with Shopify

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

seem easy to setup with shopify
Nick

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best email marketing software that I've used!

Beoordeeld op 2/8/2019

My overall experience with Omnisend has been amazing. This software has allowed me to automate my email marketing and start building relationships with customers and everyone else who comes in contact with my brand.

Pluspunten

I love that it gives me the ability to visualize my automated workflows before building them out. It allows me to craft our brand experience and customize it for different groups of people.

Minpunten

Honestly, nothing. So far it has all of the features that I need and more.

Constant Contact

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Constant contact did not allow me to customize automated notifications from my Shopify store.

Constant Contact

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

I chose Omnisend over staying with Constant Contact because of the vast amount of features and customizability.
Nadia
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Works fine but still needs improvement

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2022

I think it works fine for the price.

Pluspunten

Pricing is decent + overall basic features work fine as well. Still need a lot more interesting templates and optimizing on both mobile + desktop so so

Minpunten

would love to be able to speak to a person live if needed if chat gets frustrating. Also need a lot more templates

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

We have been using it for so long and we are comfortable with the format and pricing is decent
Elliot

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Omnisend. Great solution for busy marketers.

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

Fantastic onboarding and migration team, they work with you to make sure everything is set up and you are completely happy. The ongoing support is also spot on.

Pluspunten

Lots of automation which is easy to configure out of the box, and easy integration with our eCommerce platform and other marketing apps. It works for us 24/7 and helps convert customers.

Minpunten

The emails can be a little basic design-wise and it lacks a few features of its main competitors, but this is improving all of the time.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Better Value and deeper integration with our eCommerce package.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

No comparison in ease of use or features.
Jess
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

OmniSend is perfect for Shopify connection.

Beoordeeld op 3/8/2019

Pluspunten

I like that OmniSend links perfectly with Shopify, we used to use MailChimp and since have made the swap due to MailChimp cutting off the connection. However we don't regret the change whatsoever, and OmniSend's interface is easy to use and train new staff on.

Minpunten

I feel like there are some areas that OmniSend could improve on mainly when it comes to customisation, as a graphic designer, there are some features lacking such as kerning and whatnot that would take OmniSend to the same level as competitors such as MailChimp.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Mailchimp cut off the connection with Shopify.

Tanya
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Big fan of Omnisend

Beoordeeld op 29/8/2022

We've been really happy with Omnisend for the last number of years and will continue to use the app in our marketing activities.

Pluspunten

Omnisend is a powerful tool that's easy to use, offers customizable features, and exceptional analytics.

Minpunten

We had some issues when converting from old builder to new builder but it turned out to be a simple user error and customer service helped us right away.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.
Jonathan

Why You Should Consider Omnisend

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

Omnisend lets us build our email marketing lists, automate email communications and easily design newsletters, it works very well with Shopify and while prices have increased recently it still represents good value

Pluspunten

Great list and email design management at a price that is more than competitive compared to some of the other big players in this area. The customer service is also very good

Minpunten

WE have 3 ecommerce stores in different territories - when creating automations and emails it should be easier to copy existing flows and templates from one store account to another - it often feels like this was forgotten in the original build of the software. THe ability add short videos into emails would be good to

LaTresha
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Great App

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2022

So far it's been very positive, the customer service team rocks!

Pluspunten

Helps me easily reach my customers in each step of their purchasing journey.

Minpunten

Integrating certain software, creating segments

A more robust system.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Klaviyo was too complicated.
Richard
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

My review

Beoordeeld op 26/8/2022

Very good

Pluspunten

Easy to set up, and learning curve is not too steep

Minpunten

The cost is a bit high for learners - especially as your database grows and may not be utilizing it to its full value

Yours looked better

Christian
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Switched to Omnisend 6 months ago, helped transform out emails

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2022

Very pleased with our experience.

Pluspunten

The ease of use, the look, and the simplicity of email creation. The customer service has been top notch

Minpunten

I wish at times the list management would be easier. The ability to make segments based on data is excellent but I would love to make a manual email list at times.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

More features at a fair price

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

The price, customer support, and simplicity