Omnisend

Marketing automation voor slimme e-commercemarketeers

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Priyansh
  • Sector: Animatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent for Email Marketing and Abandoned Cart Recovery Automation!

Beoordeeld op 18/8/2022

We use Omnisend for abandoned cart recovery and for email marketing.

We use Omnisend for abandoned cart recovery and for email marketing.

Pluspunten

After Jilt shut down, they recommended Omnisend for our marketing needs.
- All data from Jilt was imported without any problems, the contacts and tags as well.
- Unlimited contact list size for free unlike other services. Though the active contacts are limited to 250.
- Free 500 emails per month is enough for a small business like ours, also offered us 500 free push notifications and SMS which is rare.
- The email templates are easily editable, professional and sleek.
- Email customer support is nice and fast to respond, even for the free plan.
- All automations and workflows available in the free plan, no strings attached.
- Auto generated unique Discount codes with Woocommerce integration for free in the basic plan.

To summarize, I would say that any and every function is available right from the basic plan, no limitations. It was great to learn about them before paying without any caveats.

Minpunten

There is not much to dislike, it is an overall amazing service.
- Had trouble initially with integration with Woocommerce, had to contact customer service as the documentation was not up to date.
- Interface is a bit complicated to navigate.

Jr

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product for scaling brands

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2022

It has always been great my clients see results and we can report on metrics.

It has always been great my clients see results and we can report on metrics.

Pluspunten

It is a great product and a fantastic alternative to more expensive platorms.

Minpunten

The editor tool can sometimes feel very constrained but it gets the job done.

MailerLite en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Klaviyo removed the clients brand because of the product they sell for no reason even though competitors sell the same product.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Omnisend offers more scalability in my experience
Eli
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Cost effective email marketing

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2022

I like it. It's not perfect, but neither are we. It helps us get the job done efficiently and has the opportunity to grow. Plus, I have been happy with the support.

Pluspunten

We have 2m contacts in our database, and no other tool is as cost-effective for efficiently emailing them. Omnisend also has great e-commerce functionality, like SMS and easy-to-use form builders. Our account manager has been very helpful.

Minpunten

This is great for B2C, not B2B. Creating lists is difficult and managing our database is almost impossible..

Naveen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Help you wth your email marketing campaigns

Beoordeeld op 10/6/2023

It's a great tool to automate email campaigns, you can even track the campaign by its analytics option.Can create multiple email flows for your campaign.

Pluspunten

- Existing email templates- Great Support- Campaign Analytics- Easy interface- Ability to automate campaigns- Can segment customers/leads based on campaigns

Minpunten

- Email template edt options are not much but it's enough to create a decent email template.- Sometimes it's slow to load

William
  • Sector: Sportartikelen
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best priced email campaign service

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2022

I much prefer this over apps like Mailchimp and Constant Contact, both of which were much more expensive for the services I require

Pluspunten

I switched over from Mailchimp to Omnisend because of the price. It turns out, Omnisend's UI and email designer is much more my taste and preference. Very clean and easy-to-use drag and drop method for adding content into emails.

Minpunten

I haven't been able to utilize every feature in my plan yet because automations and subsets do get a bit confusing. But that's just me in general with this stuff.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Mainly, pricing. Our email list audience size has grown but we are in an awkward area where it's not enough to justify a big audience jump in plans. Omnisend has more audience size tailoring that can fit to the monthly price. This is crucial for small businesses.

Constant Contact en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Mainly pricing. As we got to play around with Omnisend more, it was definitely the UI as well.
Alejandra
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Amazing Email Mkt Tool!

Pluspunten

I love how flexible is Omnisend. We can work in developing email campaigns and automations for our 4 brands, measuring results instantly, and improving our campaign constantly by analyzing metrics! Very user friendly and easy to manage for the marketing team. Omnisend has been a key in the success of our marketing plan and sales.

Minpunten

I would love that the new email builder has a "view in browser" option.

Constantin
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk

Useful software

Beoordeeld op 20/3/2023

I realized that cold emails (email lists) doesn't bring any benefits. So, using Omnisend to email only to our customers improved our interaction with our customers. We receive often business requests using our weekly emails.

Pluspunten

It does the same or even better work than more expensive software

Minpunten

I don't have any cons for this software. I wish I could have more time to use all its features.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

It was too expensive and had very week results.

Price and integration with Shopify. Also good reviews
Elina

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best option for E-commerce emailing

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2022

Using Omnisend for 2+ years now on different business.Whether it's for small business and bigger ones, it's a the best option quality/price I found. A special big mention for the customer support, available 24/7 and always very helpful. If you need anything, just ask and they will do everything they can to help you. Recommended 10/10

Pluspunten

It's super easy and intuitive, everything can be done within minute. I do particulary enjoy the pre-segmented audience, it gives you idea for new segment and it's automatic. It's a great feature.

Minpunten

Honestly, nothing at the moment, I am satisfied with every feature

MailerLite, Brevo en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Best price/quality ratio , developed to be used for Shopify , reactive customer support
Benjamin
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Amazing!

Beoordeeld op 13/2/2023

Overall I have enjoyed the omnisend message SMS and email capabilities and using it with Wix booking system has been very nice!

Pluspunten

It's very user friendly and easy to manage

Minpunten

Wish there was a way for me to get notified that the client/customer got the automated message and reply to confirm the appointment instead of just sending them a reminder

Jorge
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Omnisend the most practical automation and email marketing software

Beoordeeld op 30/11/2022

Pluspunten

Ease to use, excellent UX and amazing customer support. Covers all the feature you need for an e-commerce.

Minpunten

The automation is a limited, if you need complex automations this software is not for you.

Mailchimp Transactional Email en Brevo

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Because the price is too high.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Ease to use and best relation between price and funcionality.
Mary Elizabeth
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

Loving Omnisend

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

Omnisend customer support is very responsive and helpful. Overall I really love this product and would recommend it to other businesses.

Pluspunten

I love that we can create newsletters well in advance and automate them to go out. I also love the automation flows and the wonderful robust reporting. This product really has been helpful for growing our business!

Minpunten

The new builder has issues that the old one never did. You can't put a background on your email, the movement of blocks is strange and not always effective, the product linking is both a good thing and a bad thing.

Colin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Surprised at the difference certain features have made

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

I use the product every week and it has proved to be a valuable marketing tool which has helped generate revenue

Pluspunten

Until recently I had not tried the email list sign up options... within 1 month using the wheel of fortune automation my mailing list has grown by 30%

Minpunten

I'd like access to master classes to help me build my ability to use the various features. Or have one to one support to help me build campaigns the way I have it in my mind.

Campaign Monitor en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

In this instance the costs were better and we liked the automation features

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Had the features we wanted at a price our small business could afford
Jess
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

OmniSend, is a god send!

Beoordeeld op 7/8/2019

Pluspunten

There is a lot that OmniSend does extremely well, we used to use Klaviyo in the past and it was an absolute nightmare, the interface was disgusting and so clunky to use. When we swapped to OmniSend, we honestly will never go back to anything else. OmniSend's interface and ease of use are insane for the price that you pay. Would 100% recommend it to any of my colleagues and continually do!

Minpunten

As a company with a very strong focus on how things look, there are a few design additions I think that could be added, along with some pre-created templates that are filled with content. Something similar to how MailChimp does it? Just a suggestion!

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Previous product was clunky and had a horrible interface.

Keith
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A Great Ecommerce Marketing Companion

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

I wouldnt complain about anything, specific. I have never had to reach out to their customer support team, that I can remember.

Pluspunten

THis software is intiutive and helps me gather data and launch campaigns at or above industry bencmarks.. This tools helps me really understand the power of email marketing and the risidual effects of the opt ins. FOr me, I love using sementation and building media audiences and connecting them directly to FB and Google.

Minpunten

The new email builder is tough to manage. It's clunky and you have to customize nearly everything before sending an email - and when you do an A | B test, it's just not efficient.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Yotpo en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Pricing and Features matched my needs and the Shopify integration was very attractive feature.
Adebayo
  • Sector: Vermogensbeheer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy and efficient email tool

Beoordeeld op 27/12/2021

With Omnisend, I have been to solve my email marketing problems with ease and I have experienced growth in my business.

Pluspunten

I am really impressed with the easy of setting up campaigns and navigating through the tool. It's easy to use and it has fantastic designs. Since I started using the tool, my business growth has been consistent and productive.

Minpunten

Not much actually but they can improve the tool by making selection of multiple options available.

Kat
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Keeping connected...

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

As mentioned in my review the most important aspect of Omnisend is keeping connected! Whether I use it once a week, once a month or once a quarter, it is an old friend waiting for me to reach out to those who I value in my business!

Pluspunten

Omnisend has had a huge impact on keeping connected with my customers and potential customers. Not only does it interface with my POS, but I can also add contacts easily from a simple sign-up I have inside my shop. My patrons are excited to sign-up and receive new information regarding my classes, products, and services. I am able to get, virtually, instant feedback on interest levels by viewing my report on opens and opt-outs. The Omnisend platform gives me peace of mind and a sincere, personal way to stay connected to current and future customers in a world that is sometimes distant! thank you Omnisend. You are truly a vital part of my business.

Minpunten

I am very pleased with all the features of this software and have no cons to list at this time.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

The interface with Shopify made my decision to switch easy. Finding the ease of use after the switch...priceless!

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

The interface with Shopify and I stayed with it because of it's ease of use.
Iain
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A good and inexpensive CRM with lots of easy to use features.

Beoordeeld op 1/9/2022

Omnisend has helped us grow our mailing list and has made it easy for me to make engaging and good looking email newsletters. Our open rate is around 45% which has been way better than expected. Also, some of the automation (which I need to work more on) has brought in significant extra revenue which we wouldn't have had otherwise.

Pluspunten

The updated email builder functionality is great and makes adding and saving templates much easier. The stats are clear and laid out well in graphs and charts to compare to previous months. Plus, compared to some other CRM providers the cost is reasonable, especially for the functionality provided.

Minpunten

Some segmentation can be tricky. Also, we had an issue where one bounce from a newsletter we sent resulted in a lot of our emails subscribers being automatically unsubscribed, despite many of them having opened ALL of our previous emails. We had to add them back in manually and it was not possible to find out what had caused that bounce on just one of our newsletters.

Mailchimp en AWeber

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Better functionality and compatibility with our website.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

It seemed easier to use with better support and better ability to scale without making the price become ridiculous.
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Awesome for communications

Beoordeeld op 22/9/2021

Omnisend has been a great and easy experience from beginning to end.

Omnisend has been a great and easy experience from beginning to end.

Pluspunten

This is a really easy platform to use for sending out mass emails. We used it for internal company communications and it was convenient to set up different audiences to send emails to depending on the subject. The emails are very customizable too.

Minpunten

The only thing I would choose to improve is the "preview" feature. A lot of the times the preview didn't look exactly like the actual email on my browser (some of the word spacing would be off, pictures slightly different sizes, etc.). Not a big deal but a little annoying.

• Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

You're in for some billing surprises...

Beoordeeld op 3/12/2021

Pluspunten

The software itself is really intuitive and useful. I enjoyed it very much.

Minpunten

This billing issue has really soured my feeling about this company. The monthly price that they show on their account page is wrong. They changed pricing over the years that I have been with them - which is absolutely fine. What isn't okay, however, is that where the pricing is shown on the account page is calculated completely wrong. That means, their website was showing that I would be billed $540 per month, and when the bill came in, it was $690. It's very upsetting to not know what to expect. I reached out to omnisend about this and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], but they showed me their pricing page, which still has a different number ($640). Their own team couldn't figure out what I should have been paying! Now they are not taking responsibility for updating their own website to match the real bill. If you value knowing how much something costs every month and transparency, I would not go with this company.

Klaviyo en Drip

Tanya

Big fan of Omnisend

Beoordeeld op 29/8/2022

We've been really happy with Omnisend for the last number of years and will continue to use the app in our marketing activities.

Pluspunten

Omnisend is a powerful tool that's easy to use, offers customizable features, and exceptional analytics.

Minpunten

We had some issues when converting from old builder to new builder but it turned out to be a simple user error and customer service helped us right away.

Klaviyo en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.
Dan
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 29/11/2022

Everything Klaviyo has to offer only with better support, don't overlook Omnisend!

Pluspunten

Great Shopify integration, easy to use template builder, pre-built automations and competitive pricing.

Minpunten

The forms could do with some optimisation, lazy loading for images etc. 2 step forms would also be a bonus, but check out the Digioh integration which solves this problem.

MailerLite en Dotdigital

Pricing, support, features

Pricing, support, features
Justin
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Not Bad... I like some of it, but they raised priced significantly this past year....

Beoordeeld op 21/10/2018

so, so... again as I have stated, I am ok with a price increase from companies as I realize companies need to improve margins and top-line sales revenue, but as a customer of theirs for nearly 2 years and glowing recommendations to my friends/ colleagues in the industry... I no longer recommend the product as you can get more value for your dollar for what they now charge. But for me at this time, their hooks are in tight at this point, so Im stuck for the moment but will be looking for a new platform to switch to soon unless they reduce their price which I know they wont AND/ OR improve the value for what I am now having to spend.

Pluspunten

Not Bad... I like the product and have been using it for 2 1/2 years - and I signed up originally because the price was great, but now, I don't love the platform for the price they now charge. The company raised the price significantly this past year... when I say significantly, I mean close to 400% -- and nothing really really changed for the price increase. I would have switched platforms actually because I don't like the following features, or lack thereof for the price they now charge:

- Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- You have to re-fill in your social media information each/ every time you send a new email campaign
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

- Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

• Sector: Kleding en mode

Great E-mail marketing software

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2022

Pluspunten

Omnisend UX and UI are one of a kind. This platform makes sending emails so easy and satisfying that it's a no brainer to send out campaigns.

Minpunten

Sadly, it's not natively set up to manage multi-lingual campaigns and automation. That being said, you can still create workarounds for that.

Drip

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Suggestion from a friend.

Because of the UX
Cody
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

E-Commerce Business driving hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales using Omnisend

Beoordeeld op 15/1/2023

Pluspunten

The campaign builders integrations make building stoppable e-mails extremely optimized for conversion and the segmenting is really powerful.

Minpunten

I think in a rare case, the new builder is better than the old. Most softwares and tools we get so attached to that the updated systems don't feel intuitive or easy to use. The new e-mail builder is actually great

Michael
  • Sector: Publiceren

Good, but not great.

Beoordeeld op 29/8/2022

All in all, it's a good product. I just hope you never have questions.

All in all, it's a good product. I just hope you never have questions.

Pluspunten

Seamless integration for ecomm websites, ease to create email's

Minpunten

Customer service is marginal, takes too long to get answers, and can be very frustrating

Too hard to use.

SendGrid

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Ease of use and integration.