Omnisend

4,7 (718)
Schrijf een review!
Marketing automation voor slimme e-commercemarketeers

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Positive experience results

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2022

As an entrepreneur, I am constantly searching for new ways to market my products and services. I have been using Omnisend for a 1 year now, and I am in love with it. I have been able to use the omnisend platform to completely automate my email marketing. I use it to send out a variety of emails to my subscribers based on what they have bought.

Pluspunten

I've been using Omnisend for the past 1 years, and it's been one of my best decisions. Omnisend has really changed the way I market to my subscribers. I used to send out bulk emails over time, but now I focus on sending the emails when the subscribers are actually active in the system. I also find that Omnisend has made me a much better marketer in the process.

Minpunten

Overall I was satisfied and had a great experience, I think businesses lacking in marketing should definitely use it. It works great and I haven't had a problem.

Joe
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great software with some quirks

Beoordeeld op 11/2/2023

My overall experience has been very good. My account manager is one of the best I have ever had from any service I have used. I think for the price it offers so many people a really good platform for their needs.

Pluspunten

Omnisend is very user friendly. I believe that anyone with little knowledge of sending email campaigns will not have much of a learning curve. Unfortunately, that means that some of the things in the email builder do not have as advanced of functionally as I would like.

Minpunten

I think that there needs to be more customization ability in the email editor. Some competitors offer a much more robust email builder (for more advanced emails).

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Switch from Mailchimp to Bronto, then Bronto went to "end of life" forcing us to make a switch.

Price

It's good for now

It's okay so far.

It's okay so far.

Pluspunten

I like the design of the email templates.

Minpunten

The ease of creating and sharing link for landing pages could be more user friendly. There is currently no way to create a link for landing pages.

MailerLite en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

I wanted to use a software with a better design.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

The design of the emails were fitting for fashion.
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great tool to start building your email strategy

Beoordeeld op 26/3/2024

Pluspunten

Omnisend is beautiful and fast. I've seen some very ugly interfaces and Omnisend was a pleasant surprise. I'm amazed at how fast it builds segments and exports. Other tools (more expensive) take a lot of time to complete this simple task.

Minpunten

If you integrate a lot of tools to your ecommerce, you may find Omnisend doesn't have an integration or if they do, they don't pull all the information. Just the basics, not enough to build all your transactional comms.

Hilik

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A whole in one - best email marketing solution for agencies and ecommerce

Beoordeeld op 29/11/2022

Excellent.

Excellent.

Pluspunten

The customer support is excellent. The product itself is user-friendly and easy to use.The automation and segmentation options are advanced and provide great solutions for effective marketing.

Minpunten

Compared to other software, I'm all satisfied and have no issues.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

The other software did not have the same features, automation options, and personal support as I have with Omnisend.

Constant Contact en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

I needed an ecommerce platform and also one that can support me as an agency with multiple customers from different industries.Omnisend had the best offer and the features were completing my needs. The intro meeting and demo answered all my questions positively.
Diana
  • Sector: Sportartikelen
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Is Omnisend right for you?

Beoordeeld op 3/8/2019

Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

Pluspunten

I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

Minpunten

This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Nuno

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Omnisend Competes with big names at a more affordable price

Beoordeeld op 12/12/2021

Omnisend was an angel from the sky. It helped me to create great abandoned cart emails and flows. Its intelligence allowed me to create with easiness A/B tests to rapidly find the best sequence to use.

My revenue from email sky rocked, not only recovering abandoned carts but also when broadcasting content emails

Pluspunten

Omnisend has a lot of features. Flow automation for me was is one of the best in the market, you can do almost everything with it.
It is a powerful tool for abandoned cart recovery, but also to do cross-sells! It integrates perfectly with Shopify and it only charges you for your active users (the ones that really subscribed to the mailing list and not all your store clients)

Minpunten

I found it a little bit difficult to work with forms, landing pages, and the email editor. IT is not very easy to work with them and options that are available for forms are a little bit limited. Also, there are some limitations when working and creating customer segments

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

To be true it main reason was the pricing and the fact how Omnisend billed my account.
Nate
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2019

Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

Minpunten

The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

ClickFunnels en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost. The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.
Kimberly

Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp

Beoordeeld op 3/8/2019

Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

Pluspunten

I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

Minpunten

I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template.

Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

• Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Good Product for Price

Beoordeeld op 20/5/2021

We use it to send email campaigns to our following. Whether they are sales, updates, product information, etc. We break them into segments and make sure the information is applicable to each segment.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use. We were able to easily set up segments, sync it to our Shopify webstore and create lists based on user's website behaviors.

Minpunten

I wish it had more integrations with other platforms/softwares. We were actually sold on it having access to some softwares, but it was not the case. I know webhooks can be done, but just involves more cost of developers versus easier integration.

Jr

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product for scaling brands

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2022

It has always been great my clients see results and we can report on metrics.

It has always been great my clients see results and we can report on metrics.

Pluspunten

It is a great product and a fantastic alternative to more expensive platorms.

Minpunten

The editor tool can sometimes feel very constrained but it gets the job done.

MailerLite en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Klaviyo removed the clients brand because of the product they sell for no reason even though competitors sell the same product.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Omnisend offers more scalability in my experience
Erika

Great email platform! Would recommend

Beoordeeld op 25/8/2022

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use and I am able to drag and drop different sections into my email which allows for easy customization. I can easy duplicate previous emails to keep the template that I have used in the past. There are also new templates that I can choose from if I am stuck. Good price for everything that it offers and it links to my website.

Minpunten

being able to disable the SMS part for a slight discount and being able to sort contacts easier.

WordPress

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

This product seemed easier to use and allowed me to have more contacts in the system.

Pearl
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I recommend this to all my clients

Beoordeeld op 30/11/2022

Easy to use, value for money email software for ecomm brands

Easy to use, value for money email software for ecomm brands

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use and set up especially as an agency consistently setting this up for clients.

Minpunten

There are some features not available for web stores not built with Shopify. Would love to see more features for more platforms like woocommerce. But, that being said, they are constantly updating this.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

I needed something built for ecommerce that was affordable and easy to deploy for clients

GetResponse en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Pricing and the partner portal functionality.
Salma
  • Sector: Voedselproductie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Very Useful for Various Needs on Run a Businesses

Beoordeeld op 13/5/2023

My experience with Omnisend has been positive, its recommend itby me even with minor issues.

Pluspunten

Omnisend offers a wide range of features including email campaigns, SMS marketing, push notifications, and more. It has nicely user friendly interface, its easy to use. Drag-and-drop editor, and segmentation and automation capabilities really benefit.

Minpunten

Omnisends features can be buggy or slow to load. And its absoluetly lacks of great customer support.

Keith
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

A Great Ecommerce Marketing Companion

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

I wouldnt complain about anything, specific. I have never had to reach out to their customer support team, that I can remember.

Pluspunten

THis software is intiutive and helps me gather data and launch campaigns at or above industry bencmarks.. This tools helps me really understand the power of email marketing and the risidual effects of the opt ins. FOr me, I love using sementation and building media audiences and connecting them directly to FB and Google.

Minpunten

The new email builder is tough to manage. It's clunky and you have to customize nearly everything before sending an email - and when you do an A | B test, it's just not efficient.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Yotpo en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Pricing and Features matched my needs and the Shopify integration was very attractive feature.
Nick
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Screen Print Direct - Review

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2022

Again having email, sms and push notifications all in one platform is huge plus. That alone is why we have stuck with omnisend along with the amazing customer service and constant improvement of the platform

Pluspunten

Ease of use, saved templates, a/b content testing, audience segmenting and the ability to send email, sms and push notifications from one platform.

Minpunten

The only complaint I have is landing pages. I wish there was an option to build a more robust landing pages where we can send customers to buy a single or few products.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Mailchimp no longer integrated with shopify and drip was not a good fit for ecommerce marketing.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

All in one platform. Email campaigns, automations, sms and push notifications.
Irina
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best alternative to all the higher priced softwares

Beoordeeld op 6/5/2021

I swear to my queen Omnisend. 😝🤣 but really, I would recommend this to anyone in the e-commerce space.

It’s even better than klaviyo and I thought klaviyo was ALL THAT.

Pluspunten

THE PRICE! Are you kidding me?! Compared to mailchimp this is pennies. I couldn’t belive I had been spending so much. Such a great team, reply quickly etc.

Minpunten

The send limits in the beginning but it’s not the worst thing in the world and it actually does your account very good to ensure you don’t go to spam. It’s just annoying

PRIIIIIIICE!

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

Initially Price, but now I love all the features, ease of their UI and support team.
Rob

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use....easy for begginers....perfect for marketing

Beoordeeld op 29/8/2022

It has been a real help with us for email marketing

It has been a real help with us for email marketing

Pluspunten

I love how we can track the sales and click through rate with your software.

Minpunten

Price could be better. Support is good would be nice to talk in person to someone that could save time that going back and forth with messages.

Constant Contact, Yesware en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Mailchimp was not working or supported with Shopify

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

seem easy to setup with shopify
Iain
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A good and inexpensive CRM with lots of easy to use features.

Beoordeeld op 1/9/2022

Omnisend has helped us grow our mailing list and has made it easy for me to make engaging and good looking email newsletters. Our open rate is around 45% which has been way better than expected. Also, some of the automation (which I need to work more on) has brought in significant extra revenue which we wouldn't have had otherwise.

Pluspunten

The updated email builder functionality is great and makes adding and saving templates much easier. The stats are clear and laid out well in graphs and charts to compare to previous months. Plus, compared to some other CRM providers the cost is reasonable, especially for the functionality provided.

Minpunten

Some segmentation can be tricky. Also, we had an issue where one bounce from a newsletter we sent resulted in a lot of our emails subscribers being automatically unsubscribed, despite many of them having opened ALL of our previous emails. We had to add them back in manually and it was not possible to find out what had caused that bounce on just one of our newsletters.

Mailchimp en AWeber

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Better functionality and compatibility with our website.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

It seemed easier to use with better support and better ability to scale without making the price become ridiculous.
Elliot
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Omnisend. Great solution for busy marketers.

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

Fantastic onboarding and migration team, they work with you to make sure everything is set up and you are completely happy. The ongoing support is also spot on.

Pluspunten

Lots of automation which is easy to configure out of the box, and easy integration with our eCommerce platform and other marketing apps. It works for us 24/7 and helps convert customers.

Minpunten

The emails can be a little basic design-wise and it lacks a few features of its main competitors, but this is improving all of the time.

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Better Value and deeper integration with our eCommerce package.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

No comparison in ease of use or features.
Nikola
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Definitely Recommend Omnisend

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

Overall - A++. I considered migrating to some other platforms like Drip, but the team at Omnisend is so helpful and responsive that I would never switch. I really feel that I have been growing with a small company that I am by now a part of.

Pluspunten

The product is easy to use and set up. What I would most recommend is the excellent customer service, that I cannot compliment enough. The team is very helpful and has been with me through all issues over the years.

Minpunten

The reports could be done better. I would like it if they were customisable, and some features are lacking for no apparent reason. For example, when reporting on Campaigns, you can see the amount of sales generated through Omnisend Campaigns and the average order value, but not the amount of orders. Conversely, when looking at the same report for Workflows, you can see the amount of orders.

The UI could also be done better, as I feel there is a lot of wasted space that makes things harder to read / see than they should be.

Drip en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend

It was easier to set up.
Dan
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 29/11/2022

Everything Klaviyo has to offer only with better support, don't overlook Omnisend!

Pluspunten

Great Shopify integration, easy to use template builder, pre-built automations and competitive pricing.

Minpunten

The forms could do with some optimisation, lazy loading for images etc. 2 step forms would also be a bonus, but check out the Digioh integration which solves this problem.

MailerLite en Dotdigital

Pricing, support, features

Pricing, support, features
Petra
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Is Omnisend for me?

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

Very pleasant. Good feedback and support when you need it. For me it is user friendly.

Pluspunten

I really do appreciate the live visitor feature, as it lets me see who and how many potential customers are interested in a specific collection or product.
I usually use the same template, less time spend on trying to figure out is any link is live. Time is money as they say, plus what's familiar, is easy.

Minpunten

I like to see when new signups happen. See their info to give them a special treat with their shipment. At the moment I don't see that option, though it may just be me not the system. As I say, I don't have much time to explore.

Great E-mail marketing software

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2022

Pluspunten

Omnisend UX and UI are one of a kind. This platform makes sending emails so easy and satisfying that it's a no brainer to send out campaigns.

Minpunten

Sadly, it's not natively set up to manage multi-lingual campaigns and automation. That being said, you can still create workarounds for that.

Drip

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen

Suggestion from a friend.

Because of the UX
Cody

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

E-Commerce Business driving hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales using Omnisend

Beoordeeld op 15/1/2023

Pluspunten

The campaign builders integrations make building stoppable e-mails extremely optimized for conversion and the segmenting is really powerful.

Minpunten

I think in a rare case, the new builder is better than the old. Most softwares and tools we get so attached to that the updated systems don't feel intuitive or easy to use. The new e-mail builder is actually great