Clockify

4,7 (4.839)
Schrijf een review!
Volledig gratis oplossing voor urenregistratie voor teams

(4.839)

Federico
  • Sector: Bankwezen

Great solution for a Small / Medium Business

Beoordeeld op 30/3/2023

We found a solution that solved the need to have lengthy spreadsheets with all our projects, now we can share, coordinate and summarize everybody´s work.

Pluspunten

This solution is great, easy to use, have great functions to export reports to excel to perform analysis, nice and powerful dashboards, and almost no training needed for the users.

Minpunten

Really we can´t find Cons for this app, the only issue is that the timesheet feature is not shown by default, but you can simply make it appear with a little of research.

monday.com

Redenen om voor Clockify te kiezen

We needed a tool that gave us the option to share information in real time, help us control billable hours and stop working with spreadsheets to control our projects.

monday.com, ClickUp en Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Clockify

We did a cost benefit analysis and Clockify had the highest rate.
Stephen Brent
Stephen Brent

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

An easy-to-use tool for growing businesses

Beoordeeld op 21/12/2021

Overall, I am extremely happy with Clockify.

Overall, I am extremely happy with Clockify.

Pluspunten

As a growing agency, we spent a lot of time researching time tracking tools and software that was simple to use and did the job without too many bells and whistles. We simply needed to track time for specific clients and tag what kind of work we were doing. We didn't need the ability to invoice from it, so we were also looking for something that was affordable.

Minpunten

The reporting feature is not the most user-friendly. I am always able to pull the information I need, but it can take multiple steps to get there.

I wish there was better integration with ClickUp.

Redenen om voor Clockify te kiezen

We used Hive for project management and time tracking, and we switched to ClickUp for PM. The time tracking reports in Hive never matched up to how many hours we knew we were logging, so we wanted to separate time tracking from the project management software.

Hive

Redenen om over te stappen op Clockify

We chose Clockify over Harvest due to price point. Harvest charged the same price as ClickUp, and it didn't make sense to pay the same price for time tracking as project management.

Antwoord van CAKE.com

Thanks for your review, Stephen!

If you have any specific ideas for improving reports, feel free to email us at [email protected], or use this feedback form https://clockify.me/feedback

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Clockify for freelancers

Pluspunten

Clockify is really easy to use, you can find the features so easily.

Minpunten

The user interface feels old. It needs to redesign the UI.

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.
It will be forwarded to the team in charge!

Lucian

Affordable powerhouse

Beoordeeld op 10/3/2024

Pluspunten

Great for new businesses as its free. I love the time tracking most of all with the ability to make clients, projects and tasks and tag activities. It makes my work and the analytics really useful.

Minpunten

I feel like the UI could use a freshen up. Especially within the tasks area. The UX of tasks could be improved in general to make it a bit more useful, as at the moment I use another separate app to track all my tasks.

Antwoord van CAKE.com

Thank you for the feedback!

If you have any recommendations regarding the update of the application, you can always leave feedback on our feedback form:

Christian
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the best free time tracker

Beoordeeld op 8/5/2024

Pluspunten

The free version is already feature-rich, simple and user-friendly a very ideal choice for small businesses. It also provides customizable reports for analytics.

Minpunten

Some advanced features are on the Pro version, especially the labor cost and profit feature which we totally need. But I get it you have to pay to unlock those features.

Sabina
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Useful features to support project management tracking

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2024

Pluspunten

I have been using this to track how much time I spend in research for different clinical research to get an idea of how much time or effort is needed so we can bill hours to sponsor.

Minpunten

I don’t like that is not super user friendly especially the mobile verison. There isn’t much cons. I have gotten used to how to use it.

Kristine Joy
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

THIS APP IS AWESOME!

Beoordeeld op 18/4/2024

It is worth trying and you will surely buy this whole product.

It is worth trying and you will surely buy this whole product.

Pluspunten

I'm a first-timer using this app, and at first, I don't have any expectations. But this app is worth trying for. It is not hard to navigate plus the results or logins are real-time. No bugs or system errors so far.

Minpunten

So far I liked this app and it helped me a lot.

evan
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

great for time keeping

Beoordeeld op 30/4/2024

Pluspunten

love the was is clock in and out in for my team and tracking project times

Minpunten

sometimes we have small issues with times but its not bad

Alysa
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Easy way to track time

Pluspunten

Clockify makes it easy to track your time and is simple to use.

Minpunten

I have nothing negative to say about Clockify.

aayush
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

How Clockify Transformed My Time Management: A Comprehensive Review

Beoordeeld op 15/5/2024

Pluspunten

they provide all accurate things which i dont think provide much as this platform !!!

Minpunten

about interference can change this interference to make more attractive

Emiel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Clockify helps us keep track of time!

Beoordeeld op 25/9/2019

Pluspunten

We have tried different types of time-tracking software, but none were as good and easy to use and implement. It's nice that you can use the free version with unlimited users, we will definitely upgrade in the future, but it's nice that we can already use almost every feature in the meantime. We did already recommend this app to other businesses!

Minpunten

The app is quite limited as an admin and on your phone, the browser redirects to the app, so a lot of features need the webpage on a computer. This is not so handy on the fly... Make new users, add new projects/tasks, ... It's mostly only a tracker while the webpage offers much more. Please add some more functionalities :)

Freedcamp, MeisterTask, Harvest en Toggl Track

Redenen om voor Clockify te kiezen

Pricing was ridiculous. We are a manufacturer and use a lot of different students to make our products. We use the app to let them keep track of what they make. It was not feasible to pay per user as the added value is to low on a per-user base. We ware looking for an app that did not charge per user!

Toggl Track

Redenen om over te stappen op Clockify

Good free plan and a non-user based premium model. We are unable to afford a user based plan as the added value per user is very low.
João
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

The best by far for personal projects or Independant Freelancing

Beoordeeld op 31/3/2020

Amazing, best could not ask, I would like to make a copy cat of this one just for fun, that is how good it is.
Really good work guys. If you want more business though, maybe have 2 different models one for personal project / freelancers and another for companies so they could track people's hours in a legit form(track editing and how edited, team user accounts all that)

Pluspunten

Really really easy and intuitive to use, plus the right features for billing and calculating the time spent on a project.

Minpunten

It is not that I do not like, it is simply that Jibble is the tool for companies employees sign-ins and outs, Clockify wins in how fast and adjustable it is for independent workers but loses with companies who need the closest to the most legit form of tracking employees hours. In that sense never noticed Clockify being careful about that.

Louis
Louis

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Clockify is a great starter time tracking system

Beoordeeld op 24/4/2021

We have loved Clockify for what it is. It is the least expensive option for getting your small business up and running. We had a time tracking system that was integrated into our previous billing software due to reasons outside of our control we had to leave that software. We quickly realized that time tracking software was an expensive and terrible space. Clockify is a gem in the middle of a minefield of time tracking software. With additional polishing. It could really be something special. In the time that we have used it. It is already clear that their development team is committed to it and is making great progess.

Pluspunten

Clockify is an inexpensive option for small or startup companies. It has most features that these types of companies need to get up and running.

Minpunten

The reporting at times has been borderline useless at best incredibly confusing. I would run a report. My employee would run the same report. We would each get different results. Something in our administration levels must have affected the report. We create web software for a living, and we were so confused by much of the reporting that we couldn't determine what accurate numbers would be.

Redenen om voor Clockify te kiezen

Our accountants made us switch to Quickbooks.

FreshBooks

Price and features.

Antwoord van CAKE.com

Thank you for your honest feedback, Louis!
We're happy to hear that you find Clockify useful.

As for the reports, is it possible that you and your users are in different time zones?
If so, you will always see the reports according to your time zone, not the user's who tracked time. If you'd like, you can check this page for more information https://clockify.me/help/users/time-zones

And if you need any further help, feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Adriano

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Clockify gives you power to control all tasks in any kind or size of projects

Beoordeeld op 15/11/2021

Clockify gives me control over all parts of a project. I can focus in tasks that are really important and manage my team easily. Clockify is integrated to my Gmail, Calendar, Asana, Google Docs and Spreadsheets making the work very productive and tasks on each of them easy to control. I´ve tested many other softwares online and desktop, including smartphone apps and Clockify was simple the best option I found.

Pluspunten

Clockify is amazing to control time & tasks in projects. Using a plugin Chrome Browser extension you add a small clock to e-mails, documents, spreadsheets, etc, and can start your timer in any kind of task. Clockify allows you to generate reports on the fly, super easy and fast. At the end of the day you know how productive you are and knows where in the projects you stay. You can easily schedule tasks, interact with other members of the team and track almost everything. The costs reports are a powerful tool, with them you control all the costs of your projects and team members. Using work spaces, you can create different scopes of work for any kind of organization you work. Clockify allows you to create clients, projects, teams, tags, and control the costs & track times of work for every one of them.

Minpunten

Sometimes, I miss a feature like Gantt Chart but this is not really a problem. I also would like to have a version translated to Portuguese.

Antwoord van CAKE.com

Hi Adriano, Thank you for your feedback and the kind words!
If you would like to join our translation process for Portuguese or any other language, feel free to visit https://clockify.me/help/translation and submit your request.

Vickey
  • Sector: Administratie

The BEST Time Tracking Software I Have Ever Used

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2022

Have I mentioned that I LOVE this software? It is awesome! It does everything I need and more to track the time spent on my clients. Would highly recommend their software!

Pluspunten

What is there NOT to like about this software? It was very easy to set up. It is simple to use. I have a small accounting firm and needed to track time spent per client per employee. This software does it simply and effectively. I love the "tags" as well. With the previous time tracking software I was using before they started to charge a fortune for it...I would have to type out the "tasks" that I was working on with each client. With Clockify, I have set up reports, reviews, emails, data entry, etc. as tags and it is simple as clicking the tag. LOVE LOVE LOVE this software!

Minpunten

I guess if there was something I could change about the software it would be to add a "pause" button. I have to "Stop" the timer if I get interrupted in a client project and then go down in the time tracker and restart it when I get back in it. Not hard and it still does what I need it to do...but a "pause" button would be nice =) Another "con" would be that I have to manually add new clients and project which takes less than one minute...so not really an issue either =)

Minute7

Redenen om voor Clockify te kiezen

QB Time started charging for it and it wasn't work what they wanted for it.

QuickBooks Time

Redenen om over te stappen op Clockify

It worked the best for my firm. Clockify was much easier to track time with.

Antwoord van CAKE.com

Thank you very much for the review Vickey!

We are glad that you're enjoying Clockify.

If you have any feature suggestions, you're welcome to fill out this form https://clockify.me/feedback

Considering manually adding of projects and clients, please note that you can import them all at once with the CSV file.

If you have any additional questions regarding this, please write at [email protected]

Roldan
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Roldan's Review

Beoordeeld op 18/2/2022

Really nice experience. I never looked back. Please continue improving. I've used Time Doctor, Hubstaff, Upwork. Clockify dust them off.

Pluspunten

UX and UI wise. Really nice lay-out. Easy to use.

Minpunten

Not much. No qualms. Maybe I can find out later since my subscription is free and for me alone. Maybe if my workspace becomes complex I might start to notice discripancies.

Time Doctor

Redenen om voor Clockify te kiezen

Clockify is the only Freelancer time tracking app that give fare advantages for both free users as well as paying ones. Other trackers are either buggy, clunky, difficult to use or expensive.

Time Doctor en Hubstaff

Redenen om over te stappen op Clockify

Needless to say, much easier to use. It exactly cater a freelancer dilemmas when it comes to time tracking their work and invoicing clients.
Olushola
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best time tracking resource out there

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2022

This has helped me and y team keep track of time, project and even helped improve our efficiency through the ton of information and insight available for analysis

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use, the color scheme is warm and inviting and there are helpful features all around

Minpunten

Sometimes I find out that I have to log in again. I don't k ow if this is a glitch or a security measure, but it makes me anxious

TimeCamp, Time Doctor en DeskTime

Redenen om voor Clockify te kiezen

Well, it wasn't flexible and didn't have the features we discovered that we need to work efficiently

Toggl Track

Redenen om over te stappen op Clockify

Price, Flexibility, Ease of use and onboarding, Insights available for analysis (this was very important)
Aria
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Keep It Simple and Smart

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2022

Clockify has helped my team get our projects organized for quite some time. We enjoyed the free version for a little over a year before we started opting for the paid version since we want to take advantage of some of the paid features such as automation, API integration, templates, and other productivity features to further improve our operations.

Pluspunten

Clockify is a very simple platform to use with very user-friendly functions and operations. It takes less than 15-min for a new user to get familiar with it and already start working with the system. We love the fact that the system allows admins to be able to get high-level and granular data of individual users or projects. Data Analytics is really great with the high-level information that is already provided by the system UI, but Clockify also provides the capability to either extract the data and user a different data visualization platform to use, or integrate it with a different analytic platform all in all.

Minpunten

There are some limitations as to what data can be captured and stored in Clockify. If an operation is using a different KPI metrics (such as qty produced / time-spent) then this platform does not support that.

Sabrina

TheMcB Pro's Clockify Review

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2022

I used Harvest before this, which worked great for the needs I had. When they started charging for a basic version I looked elsewhere and found Clockify. I'm glad I made the switch and even started paying for some of the advanced features. Clockify has made it easy to report my time and create invoices.

Pluspunten

This software is easy to use and offers everything I need from a time tracking software: the ability to track time, pull reports on where my time is spent, and quickly generate invoices.

Minpunten

Creating invoices can be kind of a pain. Trying to figure out the correct configuration of project, date, description, etc... can be tricky. And if you mess up, sometimes the only way to fix it is to start over.

Trello, Harvest en Toggl Track

Redenen om voor Clockify te kiezen

I'd been with Harvest for 3 years before I switched. I did so because the free version I was on wasn't free anymore and the quality of their system wasn't worth the payment. I found Clockify because it also had a free version but I quickly saw the value in paying for the advanced features.

Redenen om over te stappen op Clockify

It was the easiest to use. It was also the most cost-efficient without sacrificing the quality of the product.
Tim
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

What gets measured, gets managed

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2022

Clockify plays a vital role in tracking our activities. Knowing what gets done, when, and for what project allows us to identify the tasks and resources we need to allocate.

The product has a very generous free tier, and it is relatively easy to implement with some basic introduction.

Aside from the various ways to log time, I enjoy the report feature because it allows me to view data in various ways.

Pluspunten

I like that it has several ways you can track your time: you can manually log, use a timer, or input via the calendar. This feature helped make it easier to deploy to the team because they can choose how to log. And the dashboard shows how others are doing so you can see your team log as well.

Minpunten

None so far. It has been useful for our team. In due time, I'm exploring to use the paid version.

Time Doctor, QuickBooks Time, Trello en Toggl Track

Redenen om voor Clockify te kiezen

We used to log time through Slack which then gets moved into a Google Sheet. It was quite a tedious process.

Zapier, Slack en Google Sheets

Redenen om over te stappen op Clockify

Clockify had the simplest but most functional features of the free tier for our use. And in the event we decide to purchase the paid version, it is the most affordable. The others are perhaps better for bigger companies.

Antwoord van CAKE.com

Thanks for your amazing and detailed review Tim!

We are happy to hear that you're enjoying Clockify and that it was easy to adapt it to your worfklow.

If you happen to have any suggestions for us, feel free to reach out to [email protected]

Joseph

Easiest and Cheapest Project Management

Beoordeeld op 27/4/2023

I've used Clockify from when I was an employee tracking my work hours on a daily basis, to now using it as someone who needs to stay on top of other's projects and hours. I only started using it because it was free, but I prefer it to other things I've used in the passed, such as Asana, Slack, or just sharing a google drive.

Pluspunten

I prefer the simplicity of the layout compared to alternatives and the free version accommodates most needs adequately. You're not forced to pay to get use out of it.

Minpunten

Some may feel that Clockify is more limited compared to alternatives.

Slack en Asana

Redenen om voor Clockify te kiezen

Other more engaging options feel almost like social media to me at times, or at least slightly more distracting than Clockify. I prefer it's layout, which to me feels more focused towards promoting efficiency and concentration.

Redenen om over te stappen op Clockify

Clockify is exactly what you need and nothing else for cheaper than the rest.
Simeón
Simeón
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Nice way to keep track on your time

Beoordeeld op 13/9/2019

Overall is a good way to log and track your time, which as a freelancer is something very important. Maybe the free version is quite complete but the payed ones doesn't seem to add much more value to the product.
So as for now I will keep on the free one, and try to workaround the minor problems I may find.

Pluspunten

Clockify has a really neat interface, and once completely configured it allows quick and easy operation.
On the main screen, you can simply hit the start button on the project you're working on and hit again whenever you stop and it will add directly a new entry on the log of that project. That's pretty quick when you need just to focus on the work. Besides this, on this screen you can also select each entry and decide if it will be billable to the customer or not by just hitting another button.
A really useful feature on Clockify is that you can set by default a billing price for your time, but also you're able to set a specific price per project, so when you set billable time to any project, it will apply the specific price in case it is set or the default one in the other case.
The dashboard section is also quite nice, but less useful, but anyway it shows some interesting info such as total time worked, or total earnings, most active projects and so on.
Then maybe the most interesting feature are the reports since are the ones that allows you to collect all the generated data. They are really flexible and allows a wide variety of different results by using the filters and the data are really well presented using some charts and tables.
And to finish, a nice feature is the ability of have shared projects with more people, this way you can log the time of the whole team and being able to decide if the time is billable or not, allows you some interesting posibilities.

Minpunten

It lacks some options on the project creation pop up, like the posibility of setting there the specific billing price for the project.
Although is very neat, I miss some possibility of configuring the dashboard section to add some widgets or reports on different sections. Didn't try the "pro" version but in the free one this is definitely not possible.
I the time I've been using clockify now I didn't found more major cons.

Larry
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

Good Web App. Needs Work on Mobile

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2022

Good overall experience especially with the web app, but really needs work on the iOS mobile app.

Pluspunten

Tracking time on the web app is very easy. The report is comprehensive.

Minpunten

Unlike the web app, where you enter everything on the first level interface, in the mobile app, you have to click multiple times in order to enter time entries and descriptions. Also, in the mobile app, you have to roll with the annoying times selection rollers in order to select the time rather than simply entering the time on a simple nine-number numeric plus AM/PM keyboard like other apps are doing. Further, the mobile app appears to rely on remote server rather than a local mechanism. Every time you enter anything, the app would need to sync with the server and you have to wait for that. And the fact that the mobile app would have to sync with the server every single time you enter any time entry, it usually create conflicts and mess-ups especially when you have another timer running on another device. Additionally, Clockify only has an slow & inaccurate old fashion iOS widget that you can only put on the -1 page and do not have the modern widget feature that goes with the new iOS system. A simple iOS widget that places a simple start/stop button on any iOS "desktop page (pages listing apps)" would be a game-changer. Being able to press a button on the first page of the iOS device to simply record starting/stopping time on the go and later come back to enter the descriptions would be very convenient. Users don't even have to enter the descriptions on the go right away if they don't want to.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Streamline Time Tracking and Boost Productivity with Clockify's Effortless Management Features

Beoordeeld op 3/6/2023

Clockify has been an incredibly helpful tool for tracking my work hours and reporting to my boss. I primarily use it in my web browser, and I have to say, it's one of the easiest time tracking software I've come across. What I love about Clockify is that it's lightweight and doesn't slow down my laptop, allowing me to seamlessly track my time without any hassle.The user interface is clean and intuitive, making it a breeze to navigate through the various features. I particularly appreciate how easy it is to clock in and out of tasks or projects, and even manually enter time in case I forget to track it in real-time. It's a simple yet effective process that saves me time and effort.One of the standout features of Clockify is its reporting capability. After tracking my time, generating reports is a breeze, and I'm always impressed with the detailed breakdown it provides. The reports are presented in a beautiful and easy-to-understand format, making it simple for me to analyze my productivity and identify areas for improvement. It has been a great aid in helping me make informed decisions about my work and manage my time more efficiently.In conclusion, Clockify is a comprehensive and reliable time tracking solution. It has significantly helped me optimize my productivity, efficiently manage my projects, and gain valuable insights into my time usage. I highly recommend it to anyone in need of a user-friendly and feature-rich time tracking software.

Pluspunten

- The ease of use and intuitive interface.- The ability to track time on various tasks and projects accurately.- The detailed and visually appealing reports that provide valuable insights into productivity.

Minpunten

There is nothing significant that I disliked about Clockify. However, it would be nice to have more customization options for the reports.

Netanya
Netanya
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to adopt time tracking solution

Beoordeeld op 22/9/2023

My experience with Clockify is one for the books. As an individual and our organization at large, it has helped greatly in streamlining our time management which in turn has boosted efficiency all round. Through provision of useful infor that smoothen workflows that has helped us make informed decisions to tick all our goals individually and as the VetCare fraternity.

Pluspunten

Clockify is an easy to use tool that provides effective time tracking, streamlined rotation management, timesheets with maximum accuracy and productivity insights. It also support third party products integrations which allows it to suit most if not all existing infrastructure. It is flexible in a way that provide both the free or subscription plan. Rotation delegation and management can get a little messy but with Clockify it gives that proper planning vibes. Customers or rather farmers infor and projects are in different drop-downs making it easy to follow up. I would therefore recommend for teams seeking to take account if their time and reduce on reconciliation at the end of every working period

Minpunten

With Clockify ,advanced features are only accessible in subscription version since the free edition comes with restrictions on some of it's features. With unstable internet connection you cannot utilize Clockify since it is a cloud based solution. This may inhibit time tracking since it's not always that one has a reliable internet connection.