SalesRabbit

Tracking en lead management van huis-aan-huis- en buitendienstverkoop

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Coolest and easiest app for selling

Beoordeeld op 14/1/2019

Effortless and convenient, that's the experience that the app can provide to its users. Relatively good for marketing strategy.

Pluspunten

Probably the coolest app to use if you are in a real state business. The app is very easy to use and understand plus it does save you from all those paper works and charts you have to create. In just on tap on your phone or tablet you can add your contact and make your sales.

Minpunten

One thing I noticed is the map, its google based there are few location that are not updated yet.

Ben
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing

Selling and running sales teams using Sales Rabbit

Beoordeeld op 23/11/2016

Managing hundreds of sales reps in the field in multiple cities and states who are selling various products has been challenging to meet all their needs and marry up the needs of our company and wishes of the shareholders. Our executive team reviewed various canvassing and field sales solutions to determine which one provided the best suite of features, was reliable, and inspired enthusiasm from sales reps to use the solution. As a direct to home sales company we need to have high reporting on how sales reps are using their time in the field and what they are doing with their time. Because Sales Rabbit allows us to see in real time the performance indicators that we care about, we can have productive performance conversations with individual reps or entire teams. The data from sales rabbit helps us lead our people and learn what high performing reps are doing so others can replicate. We streamlined our entire sales process into one application and everything our sales reps do is right within the app. Sales people like simple, mobile, processes that allow them to focus on the prospect and not the process. We track activities and prospects which cause us to close more deals and follow through on creating a relationship. Because our process is great, our sales reps tend to prospect and sell more so they earn more. This helps us retain our sales force and create great sales culture where we keep our best talent around which makes adding new team members and recruiting easier and more scalable.

Pluspunten

I love that our Sales Reps love it. They use it, so we get high adoption of our sales processes, it saves us resources as a result. We create a better sales experience for our sales reps and therefore our customers.

Minpunten

The integrations could be more complete, but they are always willing to integrate more based on need.

Daniel
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Limited options but not this one

Beoordeeld op 8/3/2021

Poor customer service. Support is online, through email only. They have a number but you never get anyone. Their website chat is the same. If you need help quickly its not gonna happen. They also mentioned features that are "more then likely happen asap" and never do. Still not there. Not super impressed with the company or the software. There are other options that are MUCH better for the same price.

Pluspunten

It was easy to setup. The phone app is also easy to use.

Minpunten

The dashboard for whomever is running the sales show is very poor. Its not very functional and just looks bad. Their map online is not interactive. If you want some simple

dawn
  • Sector: Bouw

Feed The Rabbit

Beoordeeld op 16/10/2019

I love it! I was thrilled when I started with my company and they told me there was an app that kept all my doors organized. I didn't have to depend on my memory or try to remember to write it all down.

Pluspunten

It keeps track of each and every customer I book. It tells me my homeowners info before I ever get to their door. This helps me to market my homeowner correctly. It also saves me time when canvassing door to door by keeping track of where I have been and what the result was so I don't waste time knocking doors of renters or people that don't need my services. It also allows all of us to compete against each other to see how many appt's we can put into the rabbit. Thus we feed the rabbit leads.

Minpunten

It doesn't function well with android sometimes which slows me down. We have to reboot our phones or uninstall it every now and then for it to work properly.

Michael

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great for door to door sales!

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2017

I enjoy using sales rabbit! I have seen a lot more success in using sales rabbit than with out using it! I have more confidence in what I'm doing and who I'm selling to. Making leads has become a lot easier and to get the sale faster, giving me more time finding more sales! I have had some glitches in the leads and when I'm trying to put up leads of houses they are not loading but other then that I have really enjoyed it!

Pluspunten

It allows to be more confident in selling because I have the information necessary to know how I can best help the people I'm talking to receive the best quality of services!

Minpunten

I have seen quite a few glitches in the leads when trying to pull up houses. I have seen that a lot of the information on houses are not up to date!

Kolton
  • Sector: Draadloos

Sales management

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2017

Overall the app work performs great!! There are a few features we are working on adding. For your basic tools, canvas, leaderboard the app is awesome easy to use and train on. If something is wrong they are very quick to fix it!

Randon
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

You guys did a great job!

Beoordeeld op 24/2/2017

I've been very pleased with the ease of use and every time I need tech help it's resolved quickly and efficiently!

Minpunten

Updates won't leave you alone when you're away from an internet source.

Kory
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Kory jansen

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2017

I haven't been using tech rabbit for long but i have enjoyed my experience with it alot. Its seems to work smoothly and seemlessly.

Ease of use.

Minpunten

Not having an android platform.

Raul
  • Sector: Milieudiensten
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

New and improve

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2019

Pluspunten

Sales rabbit it probably one of the best apps for door to door sales. It looks amazing and the team behind it is dedicated to improving it.

Minpunten

I don’t like how you have to go through sales rabbit in order to get their Boost services. Other than that it’s great.

Johnathan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Where are the product videos

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2017

This is a good product but I would like to see training videos. Weekly emails from sales rabbit with training and features would be nice. Even for products I don't have and I could purchase if it's worth the money, value.

Pluspunten

I don't know enough about this product to give pros and cons as well as the next but I do like the API function with Agemni very much.

Minpunten

Battery sucker and no android support.

Hey Johnathan,

This is really good feedback. I love the idea of putting together product emails that we send out. Additionally there is a Help Center with lots of product articles and video tutorials. You can access it at app.salesrabbit.com then click on Account, then Help. Thank you.

Bradley
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Prequalify, prequalify, agreements!

Beoordeeld op 18/2/2017

This program is especially amazing for allowing me to establish whether a customer has enough credit to move forward or if I'm wasting my time. The real benefit if this program is the amount of time it cuts off from the call center. Eliminating the risk of typos and clerical mistakes. Also. The ability to save leads for the future makes this app juice! One more boon, I love the one touch navigation to a leads house.

Pluspunten

The ability to prequalify my customers, and handle most of the paperwork online

No cons I can think of.

Phillip

down the rabbit hole

Beoordeeld op 28/2/2017

Sales rabbit has been such a godsend for my job! It makes me look more professions than ever! I love being able to have all the information I need to be successful at my fingertips!

Pluspunten

The area management and agreement feature.

Minpunten

Sometimes it can be slow.

Josh
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A true gateway to success in sales!

Beoordeeld op 27/2/2017

Very good app! Very easy to navigate, I used it in every sale and can confidently say that it was the key to a lot of my success .

Pluspunten

Maps, sales material, tool!!!

Some limitation

Shaun
  • Sector: Kapitaalmarkten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very good program to do business through

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2017

It is a good program to do business through. Really enjoy using it, it is quick and easy. I like the layout and indrastructure of it.

Brian

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Sales Rabbit keeps you truly ORGANIZED!

Beoordeeld op 2/3/2018

Its between this and spotio. But the reality is Sales Rabbit is best.

Pluspunten

As a salesman, its so important that you know your leads and where you have knocked etc. Sales Rabbit is the ULTIMATE solution for this. I used it on an ipad mini and was amazed at its functionality. I got many sales because of it and was able to truly feel organized. It will greatly become your silent friend and partner out in the field. You will feel lost if you ever go back to normal knocking.

Minpunten

I have no cons pertaining to this app. It truly will help and enhance your sales career. Get it or spotio now. I do feel spotio was easier to just touch locations and drop pins. Sales Rabbit may have this functionality now.

Bruce
  • Sector: Milieudiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best cram for a traveling salesman

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2019

Great notes features, integrated with calendar, using reminders to help mat appointments

Pluspunten

The map feature is very accurate, showing targeted potential customers either via satellite or map.

Minpunten

I wish I could get a separate report of all notes listed at the end of the day or week.

David

Good overall

Beoordeeld op 28/2/2017

I do like sales rabbit overall. I think the ease of use is great. It would be nice if there were some different contact options when marking the doors, depending on what you are selling.

Ease of use.

Minpunten

Not all the contact marking features I would want

Joseph
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Work

Beoordeeld op 8/3/2017

I've used this app for Door to Door sales and its been working wonders. Having all my sales materials right there at my fingertip and being able to map out my areas is amazing. Thank you for a wonderful app.

Maps

Organization/ Folder Style

Gregg

Gregg reveiw

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2017

Its been very useful in my generating sales but i thinm it should be more compatible with android as it is with apple products

Minpunten

Not to compatible with android

Evan
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use. Great app! Could use a few tweaks.

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2017

I do like this app. Its very easy to use. If it was on Android it would make life a little easier. Also if you could start it on one device and be able to resume your progress on another device that would help out a lot. Also if customer service was open on Saturdays that would be awesome.

Easy to use.

Hey Evan,

Thanks for the great feedback. We are looking into having some level of customer support on Saturdays this summer. We do have and Android app that you can get from the Google Play Store. It does not allow you to submit customers but you can do most other functions on it today :) Thanks again.

Jonathan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Very good quality app but has too many updates.

Beoordeeld op 11/8/2017

Plenty of day to day use.

Pluspunten

I love the convenience of the app in my line of work. There are other more important issues that I have to deal with when locating an area on the map. This is not an issue for Sales Rabbit.

Minpunten

Too many updates. Every time I check my updates it's always trying to update seems like. I guess that's to be expected with a gps map indicator to make it more convenient?

t

3.875 on a 10 scale

Beoordeeld op 8/3/2017

Sales Rabbit, Tech Rabbit... I commend you on the attempt for this service! 10 outta 10.
Now for the truth:
Input Options Feasibility = 4
Software Creativity = 5
Overall user satisfaction = 5

Of the 8 categories I ranked your product, your net average score = 3.875

Solely based upon the initial plan of this software you were spot-on. However, being forced to use this software by my employer, resulted in more frustration, confusion and disappointment to be totally honest with you.
My earnest attempts to obtain real-time 'How-To's' for use of this product where 100% devoid.
Presently the current edition of this product is neanderthal at best. On the bright side it allows you unimaginable room for improvement. Best of Luck...

Antwoord van Sales Rabbit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

I'm sorry you have not had a great experience with SalesRabbit. We are always making improvements to the platform and rely on users like you to improve the product by sending us your feedback. It would be great to get some more specifics on where we can further improve. If you need support please call into 801-919-7499 or email [email protected] We are coming out with a big update for TechRabbit within next couple of days :)

Jonathan
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Highly recommend sales rabbit

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2017

This is a must have because it's easy to use even if you are not technology savvy. All of the features are very user friendly.

Pluspunten

It's very easy to use even as a first time user. The interface is easy to read and navigate.

Minpunten

The drop downs sometimes get stuck and might be a little hard to get unstuck. I had to restart the app a time or two if it crashed.

Rachel
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Sales Rabbit Wins

Beoordeeld op 20/8/2019

Optimization needed for speeding up.

Pluspunten

The most interesting part of SR is its functionality and features, It has delivered everything that was needed. A big yes.

Minpunten

The only thing that we did not like it is the way it slows our system else everything went great. We tried it on other systems as well but did not go through.

Norman

Awesome App

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2017

Using Sales Rabbit to qualify and get new customers started it the easiest and quickest way to get the process started, you can also save yourself time on the phone if you qualify the customer before calling in, that is the number one feature that I like about it.

Pluspunten

Being able to qualify customers before calling in is the biggest plus for me

Minpunten

I would say I have found none