Tripleseat

Verkoop- en evenementenbeheer voor hotels, restaurants en locaties

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Robin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Wow! This was a lifesaver.

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2017

TIME! I have recommended this product to at least 4 companies and I know two have signed up. The benefit I get is that my guests can see their proposal in real time and it's speedy so contracts can get signed quickly.

Pluspunten

I love how user friendly this software is and how it is so easy to navigate. I like how we can generate a report with multiple pages at one time. The filtering options make it very convenient for me to review each of the restaurants at a single time.

Minpunten

It's a small thing...but when I am in a booking and I want to change some contact information on a booking contact, I have to go to another screen, which is fine, but I can't go right back to the booking I was working on. I have to find the booking again in the big list. BUT, everything else works so great for us.

Kristen
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Gather Review

Pluspunten

Its very easily navigable, well-organized, great customer service. You can tell this was created by people in the events industry, it truly saves time wasted on forms, housekeeping items, and allows that time to be used to create more sales. The customer service is quick and I have noticed they truly take suggestions into consideration when bettering the product.

Minpunten

It still will put emails in clients junk folders, I let clients know this but it definitely creates room for missed sales.

Mackenzie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Gets the job done

Pluspunten

Everything is consolidated in one place (communication etc.)

Minpunten

- Your search in the search bar has to be a full name or title otherwise it won't pull up
- Editing in Picklist (when you have long menus) is a pain because you have to type and then scroll all the way to the top to edit (ex: make bold, change color); similarly copy and pasting only sometimes works; similarly when you click the clear all formatting it only sometimes works; similarly when I save a picklist there will be random spaces missing when I go to use it in a BEO that weren't there when I saved it
- Functionality in regards to saving email templates is very confusing because there are multiple ways to save and some show in certain places as opposed to others (I've watched ALL the videos on this too and it shouldn't be happening that way according to the videos
- You can't do multiple **SEPARATE** dates for the exact same event and a booking leaves a giant chunk of time open especially if it is months apart.

Mandy
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Gather Changed The Game For Us

Pluspunten

The simplicity and ease of use has been a huge game changer for us. Prior to using Gather, our entire team worked out of manila folders to keep track of our events - very old school. Now we are able to communicate and work much more effectively and as a result have both increased our business and made our clients much happier.

Minpunten

There is a lot to learn in the beginning but ultimately it was totally worth it for us.

Nicole

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Tripleseat has made my job so much easier!

Beoordeeld op 20/10/2017

Ease of doing my job, tons of time saved.

Pluspunten

The best feature in Tripleseat is the ability to make a change once, to multiple documents. This saves so much time and energy! I love the ability to completely customize the program itself, too. Reporting has never been easier. Simply select what you want to see, then generate. Their helpdesk staff are incredible as well--very speedy and informative. Overall, could not do my job without this software system!

Minpunten

The only downside is not being able to print calendars. I do understand the reason though--Tripleseat is meant to be current and up-to-date at all times. Once you print the calendar it is no longer accurate, essentially. However, there is still a need for printed calendars in my job.

Esther
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Not a flexible software for our rental venue

Beoordeeld op 10/5/2019

It has taken quite a while to learn how to use it properly. Customer service has been friendly, but the product is the product and I don't think it's right for us.

Pluspunten

It's awesome to have all the information centrally located and to be able to process payments through it. Different staff can log in to see if a room is already booked and that's handy.

Minpunten

We have numerous recurring renters and this software is not at all set up for that. If we have a basketball team that rents our gym twice a week year-round and their payment arrives monthly, we have to go into every single booking to mark it paid and then close it. This seems unnecessarily time-consuming. Also, the reporting is very limited for our needs. We are less interested in tracking the reasons people don't book with us than we are at having a report that allows us to reconcile with our Quickbooks. At the training our finance director received, she was told the report she wanted didn't exist - what about offering a create-your-own option?

James
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Tripleseat is a software you NEED!

Beoordeeld op 21/5/2019

Tripleseat has completely transformed the way I do business. Moving from paper quotes and contracts to having an actual system like a corporation to manage my customers. It’s night and day the amount of information I know about my customers now and as the owner, I like that I can see where each customer is in the sales funnel. It’s made our company paperless and so much more organized. In the end, our customers trust us more because we never miss a detail and my employees save time because they aren’t endlessly chasing down information.

Pluspunten

Very easy to learn and setup due to the onboarding team and account representative.

Minpunten

It’s hard to find something I don’t like about tripleseat. I guess my only complaint would be there’s no mobile app, just a mobile website. So you have to sign in each time on mobile. It’s really not a bother, but if you are forcing me to say something negative, that’s all I can think of!

Kasi
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Quick and Easy

Beoordeeld op 9/7/2022

Instead of using 2 or 3 programs to get my work done. I now have 1 for them all!

Pluspunten

This software is amazing. It was super easy to learn and it's super easy to use daily!. Before an event is booked it help me lay out a plan and budget for the customer. And then, It helps keep me and all my staff up to date with coming events and changes to event. And after it's over it generates a beautifully laid out invoice for the customer. I love it ! It has really helped me in every aspect of my event planning for our hotel!

Minpunten

I really don't have a bad thing to say about this software. It really is that great !

Kesha

Best Event Software

Beoordeeld op 29/4/2022

EXCELLENT. Has been a great tool for all of the events we host as well as a wonderful place to store leads and potential client information.

Pluspunten

Easy to use and easy to train a new hire on using. All information can be captured in an account allowing for less office clutter and being able to access on any device has been a huge timesaver!

Minpunten

It is a tad difficult to update pricing as you do have to go line by line BUT this would be with anything out there. Once you know where to go it is much easier.

Angie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Gather-A Real Time Saver!

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2017

Pluspunten

I like how I can quickly send out information, from a lead to sending a contract-the templates are the best and saves so much time, which is critical in a competitive market.

It is very user friendly-even for those without a lot of computer experience.

Minpunten

I wish they had automatic reminders-but they are getting there! Reports sometimes do not seem 100% accurate but I mainly use the sales and leads reports the most.

Shelley

Tripleseat

Beoordeeld op 15/10/2020

When I first started working with Tripleseat 7 years ago, I did not fall immediately in love. However, as I continued to work with this software, the designers continually updated the programming and added features requested by their users. What started out as serviceable has become a truly amazing tool for planning and organizing events. With every new feature, there is a video released explaining how the feature works. The designers have created an entire online tutorial for the product, which greatly facilitates in the teaching of new users. My clients love the event overview portal! I show this tool to them as we begin planning an event and suggest that they bookmark it on their browsers so that they don't have to search through their entire email inboxes to find a conversation. Lastly, the customer service is amazing. Very fast chat replies and easy fixes. Tripleseat has a fan for life in me!

Pluspunten

Continuous growth, integration with other software, able to be customized on many levels, great client interface for ease of planning, live document updating

Minpunten

High learning curve, some internal programming can be clunky, not enough freedom for customizing, email drafts are not saved, when using Seven Rooms, it would be fantastic if events were automatically populated into the reservations system

Kerianne

Very Happy Gather User

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2019

We have been using Gather for a few years now and it has definitely made our day-to-day much easier, more organized and allowed us to focus on more things to grow the business. Their customer service is very quick at responding and helpful in finding a solution to questions that have come up.

Pluspunten

Gather has helped streamline our business by providing a fast and easy way to communicate with our clients in a clean professional format. We use the "Copy" feature very frequently as we have many repeat clients. The live update feature while we are on the phone with clients is very helpful and many clients comment how nice that is.

Minpunten

We wish we could customize the font size on the Chef BEO. We use the Chef BEO as orders in our kitchen and it would be beneficial for us to be able to make certain items stand out more.
We find ourselves directing many clients to the "Print Summary" hyperlink on the Summary of Charges page. If there was a way for this button to stand out as the full breakdown/itemized invoice that would be very helpful.

Nicole
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Event Planning Made Easy!

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2019

Not only is the Gather team extremely helpful and responsive, but since I have switched it has cut my work time down significantly!

Pluspunten

It is extremely easy to use and saves me time! I love everything about gather! Reporting is easy to generate, message templates cut down my work time, the online cc and event agreement make it easy for my team to reference and of course the Gather team is always friendly, helpful and has become an extension of my own team.

Minpunten

Honestly I do not have any complaints about the software maybe that I didn't use it sooner. I would like if they partnered with OpenTable, but I believe they are working on that.

Georgeanna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best private dining software

Beoordeeld op 10/5/2019

Although there is room for improvement, I absolutely love this software. It's fairly customizable via booking templates, and allows me to book and confirm routine events very efficiently.

Pluspunten

I love Gather's tools for automated guest messaging, customizing menus and terms, and lead management.

Minpunten

Upgrades that seem like they should be obvious/easy are not quickly addressed. For example, I cannot assign an existing contact to a new lead, rather I have to re-enter the client's information each time. Small features like that can make a big difference in day-to-day management, and should be more of a priority. The email tool also needs some work. You cannot save a draft or reply to a message without creating a new thread. Also, the way that email addresses show up to clients is cumbersome. They should work on a solution to mask the @gather system display and instead show my actual email address (clients see the system email address and get nervous that they're message won't reach me). There is also a lot of room for improvement in terms of approval (e.g. being able to get separate approvals of terms and menus, rather than just one overall approval), and for resources for complex and offsite events (e.g. adding pack lists and timelines).

Deanna
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Gather changed my world

Beoordeeld op 26/8/2019

Gather has connected communication from the inquire to the closing of the event for all involved parties. The kitchen staff has up to date menus, staff has access to all event details, custom menus, bar arrangements and closing event instructions. We are very grateful to have this software program available for all our restaurant locations

Pluspunten

Gather is so easy to learn and use for both hospitality staff and event hosts. It is the best tool we have for company wide event communication. Every event detail is tracked and available for your full team to execute a flawless event.

Minpunten

I have no complaints about the software at all. The updates are smooth, customer service is fast, reports are easy. The credit card processing also made staying credit card compliant a piece of cake.

...I do find the team communication feature to be very confusing or unnecessary.
I would like for it to integrate with Open Tables in the future.

Tracey
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The Inside Scoop

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2019

Speed in dealing with Guests is great - I have been happy implementing Gather at over 15 locations.

Pluspunten

Efficiency of getting leads that populate into bookings, and love the mobile app.
Easy for staff to learn - easy to dialogue and message with Clients

Minpunten

The reporting feature needs work.
Would like the opportunity to add more customized fields and titles.
The current layout of the BEO's is not functional.
Missing Change logs and status changes features.

Topher

A Cut Above the Rest!

Beoordeeld op 17/5/2019

Not only is Gather flexible with tasks and manipulating your day to day needs, there's a plethora of built in features to help be more successful ~ not just with your Clients, but your staff as well. Plus the Gather Team is constantly innovating and improving upon its system to keep up with the evolving nature of events and catering. Any feedback given is gracefully accepted and noted, and their Customer Success Team Members are always there for you when you encounter an issue or don't know what to do. Our Events business has benefited greatly since we were able to bring Gather in to the fold!

Pluspunten

The overall ability to communicate clearly to Clients as well as staff, and having the software compatible with the newest tech (I get notifications on my phone and watch). Proposals to clients look professional and are easy for just about anyone to utilize. Putting proposals together now take minutes instead of hours.

Minpunten

I honestly have nothing negative to say about any aspect of Gather.

L'Lee
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Gather keeps us organized!

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2019

Our overall experience with Gather is positive. It literally takes about 5 minutes to book a full event as we have custom templates built. Customers appreciate our timely responses due to using this software program. Everything that we send looks very professional.

Another thing that is huge for us is being able to have multiple users, so we can all work together and see each other's bookings.

We also appreciate the response time from customer service. Keep up the good work!

Pluspunten

We appreciate how easy it is to send contacts out with Gather. It is extremely easy to look up customers and past events. It is a great tool for prospecting and re-booking events.

Minpunten

The only thing that we don't enjoy is when software programming slows down at times when the company is doing updates. This does not happen often and the flip side of it is Gather is good at staying current with market trends and keeping us updated.

Erin
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Tripleseat is a life saver in the event planning world!

Beoordeeld op 18/10/2017

I'm happier and more productive at work. We also have happier customers who feel better taken care of. We are more thorough and proactive and our guests can tell. It also helps us stay on top of past guests/events so we remember to stay in touch and keep them coming back!

Pluspunten

It really helps me and my team stay organized and better work together. Since transitioning to Tripleseat, all members of the team can work on each event instead of us each working in our own bubble. Events are more thorough, cohesive and guests get better attention. The tasks in the system are the best "task management" tool I've come across.

Minpunten

It sometimes feels that the help desk doesn't listen to you when you're trying to voice a complaint/error. They're quick to blame you or your other software before they even try to understand the issue and almost refuse to get on the phone with you.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Tripleseat after 1 Year

Beoordeeld op 15/1/2019

Training was quick and easy and support has been extremely good. The transition did pose some problems, as trying to make our systems fit into Tripleseat took some true trying and testing, and it seems we're still making changes. But overall it feels like a good fit. Anxious to explore the new reporting platform!

Pluspunten

Accessibility. We'd previously used another catering software which needed to be accessed via an interface, which took time and was often frustrating with spotty wifi. Also, the platform is completely web-based, so accessing it on a PC or a Mac device is easy.

Minpunten

The fact that merged documents are .pdfs. It would be so much better if documents, such as contracts and/or especially Banquet Event Orders could be merged to .Word docs, which may be edited (page breaks!) after merging. It's supposed to be views on a screen, rather than printed, but our Chefs still require everything printed, so it's a hassle going back and forth between the document and the print/screen.

Kenneth

Tripleseat Crushes!

Pluspunten

The most easeful part of planning and implementing events is having everything necessary for all teams (admin, chef, service) in a one stop, easy to use place. Since it's cloud-based I can access it at home, and give on the spot guidance to my teams who are already on site.

Minpunten

The only hiccup that I would like to see rectified is having any uploaded documents that my team has made readily available on the scroll over button on the calendars. For example, you scroll over an event on the calendar and it would be awesome to have not only BEOs but also uploaded menus and receipts there too.

Alyssa

Cabarrus Brewing Company

Beoordeeld op 10/5/2019

Having Gather has completely changed (and enhanced) the booking experience for me. Having an organized calendar of events that is not a google calendar has been incredibly helpful for not only the event staff, but also our management staff to know what is going on daily. Everyone loves the Daily Digest emails that are a glimpse into what we have coming up that day/week. Since using Gather we have been more successful in booking events with less administrative issues such as late payments/over bookings/etc. I honestly do not have enough good things to say about this Software, it has been a life saver!

Pluspunten

The ease of use. Being able to process payments online has been a game changer. We used to always have to have clients come in to process payments and having everything online has streamlined the booking process.

Minpunten

The only issue I have at the moment is that the mobile app is not as easy to work on the go. I do love having the mobile app, but I wish it was easier to send and edit the email templates.

Christina

Gather Review

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2019

I find it to be user friendly for all levels of technical ability. Its quick and easy to use and I love the ability to share banquet event order changes with the guests in real time.

Pluspunten

I love the functionality of the software, from the writing process to the use of the app, its all seamless

Minpunten

I wish reporting showed how much business is on the books at any specific date so we could track booking progress by date.

Jessica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great Analyitical Software, Could Use Improvements

Pluspunten

I love how analytical and in depth Tripleseat is! It is so helpful for keeping track of our records. I have used two other event planning softwares and Tripleseat has been my favorite so far because of this reason.

Minpunten

There is no mobile app for Tripleseat, which is very important for event users in the industry. We can look on the browser version, but it is not as user friendly. I also dislike the thread in which all emails are sent from and to clients, mainly because of the long email domain that typically causes our emails to go into spam, but also because we've had issues with sending an internal email to the client, even when we deleted the client email from receiving the reply.

Kari

• Klantenondersteuning

I couldn't imagine handling our volume of events without Gather, it's a game changer!

Beoordeeld op 12/12/2017

Pluspunten

My favorite part of Gather is the centralized source of information. The entire team has access to communication with the client. The client has up to date access to menus, details, and financials. The team can communicate within each event. The leads form, booking templates, email templates, and generated documents look sharp and make my job a million times easier. There are so many new features since we began with Gather in 2014 and it just keeps getting better.

Minpunten

The one thing that would be nice is to have a backlog of changes on proposals. Sometimes things get changed accidentally or the client wants to go back to a previous version proposal and I can't access it.