Zoho Sprints

Agile projectplanning en tracking voor softwareontwikkelingsteams

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Sean

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2019

We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

Pluspunten

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

Minpunten

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

Zoho Projects, Trello en Microsoft Teams

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

Most of the features were free and the rest was included with the trial. We used Zoho for other business processes and decided to give it a try.

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

Price and availability. Messages and alerts were in Zoho.
Adarsh
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2019

We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Pluspunten

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Minpunten

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Jira en Trello

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

Zoho Projects is meant for Waterfall model of software development. We are now into agile model hence we made the switch.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

This was value for money, easy to configure and get it running and was offering lot more features in a bundle ideal for our requirement.
Nikola

Review from a beginner

Beoordeeld op 10/6/2022

Easy to create the Epics for the product I have created. Great UI and UX while planning and conducting the sprints.

Pluspunten

Great looking, very intuitive, user friendly. It has every functionality a product / project manager needs.

Minpunten

So far no. But in time, when I gain more experience I will share my opinion.

Dave
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Worst project management software I've ever used

Beoordeeld op 12/2/2020

Absolutely horrible. Doesn't integrate well with Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, or any of the Zoho projects. Horrendous UI. Buggy and glitchy. Run - don't walk - away from this part of Zoho. There are plenty of solid project management/agile management tools out there that offer great value - this would be dead last in ratings.

Pluspunten

Zoho One generally has good breadth and value for money. Zoho Sprints should be removed from the Zoho platform. I suppose if you were running a team of yourself, and hated your time but love clicking your mouse and being frustrated, this might be a good choice.

Minpunten

Absolutely unusable. The integrations into the rest of Zoho One's products is barely there. The interface is not intuitive. Buttons are completely in the wrong place. If you asked a UX designer to create a piece of software with the maximum amount of clicks and that forces a user to really slow down and search for how to use the software, they would struggle to design Zoho Sprints.

Jira en ClickUp

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

Made a bad choice, went back as soon as we could undo the carnage Zoho Sprints caused us.

ClickUp

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

Bundled as part of Zoho One. Good value on the surface, but that was dead wrong.
Thomas

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

How we changed from a cascade methodology to a scrum one with Zoho Sprints

Beoordeeld op 11/5/2022

We are still growing around it, learning how to implement it in a proper way, but we are feeling very satisfied with the starting results.

Pluspunten

How easy it is to move your team from another solution to this one, after a proper scrum training and with the online training available.

Minpunten

We are currently using Zoho Projects coming from a cascade methodology, we wrote to Zoho's customer service to check if there was a way to migrate our projects data to Zoho Sprints but we have not received any answer yet.

Jira, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

Going from a cascade method to a scrum/agile one

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

We have already used Zoho products before, it felt easier and closer to use than other options.
Marco Javier
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints

Beoordeeld op 19/3/2020

Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

Pluspunten

I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

Minpunten

So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

Costs, benefits, features, stability.

Bitrix24

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

Simplicity and Price, Love the idea to be Agile and use the SCRUM methodology for all my projects. Also, what I need is task management so this is perfect.
Besta Prem
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

My review for zoho sprints

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2022

Pluspunten

Its time tracking and user point systems

Minpunten

Ui can be better more flat system or material ui

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

its just made for project management and information flow is controlled Notion is very open and confidential information cannot be managed.

Notion
Uldis
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Intuitive software with good feature to price ratio

Beoordeeld op 3/9/2020

Pluspunten

The main advantage - easy integrates with projects and zoho desks.

Minpunten

No option to manage more than one project in one scrum board

Julia
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Zoho Sprints experience

Beoordeeld op 22/5/2022

I find it user friendly and straight forward, easy to navigate

Pluspunten

I like that it's very easy to navigate,

Minpunten

Every time I'm trying to contact support it takes sometimes weeks to get a feedback

Trello, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

I found it easier and cheaper than Monday.com
Vishal
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Beoordeeld op 10/6/2022

good

Pluspunten

This application was very Easy to Use specially sprint section

Minpunten

Generating sprint reports and mail it to someone was difficult

Amritha
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the best online agile management software

Beoordeeld op 1/7/2020

Pluspunten

Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

Minpunten

I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

It was not suitable for our business since it was not for tracking project/work item status.

Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

I didn't realise Zoho projects was only for projects that use the waterfall methodology. I learnt this from the customer care executive, hence the switch.
Daniel

Affordable Agile Project Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 28/10/2021

So far so good, Have all essential features to Run a Agile - Scrum Framework !

Pluspunten

ZOHO Sprints is ideal for mid-size companies, who wish to run Agile Project management, THey have all the essential features & Capabilities which is required to run the show. The main highlight is their Pricing ! It is affordable and great value for money for the features they provide. The best part is You can import everything from JIRA, within just 5 minutes. Special mention to the ZOHO Support team and Demo team, they did a amazing job in helping us move into ZOHO Sprints

Minpunten

The Item Description area - Text editing can be richer with the ability to prepare tables and copy-paste screenshots

Zoho Projects, Trello en Asana

Cost

Great value for money
Jaideep
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Jira is not the only tool startups should consider for Sprint management ...

Beoordeeld op 30/3/2021

Zoho Sprints has proved to be a great tool for us technical and product people. When we first picked the tool, mainly because we were using other tools in the Zoho Suite, we were not sure if we were making the right choice. But after 18+ months of using it, I feel my bet has paid off. It has all the features I need in a good sprint management tool and then some more.

Pluspunten

Zoho Sprints is a very easy to use and intuitive sprint management tool. It was very easy to setup and customizeable in many ways. Reporting capabilities are good and the flexibility built into this online only app are great.

Minpunten

There doesn't seem to be too much active development on this product. Integration with self-hosted Gitlab was promised more than a year back, and there doesn't seem to be any progress on it. Meetings don't sync with Google Calendar, so its pointless even using that feature in the tool. But other than that, everything else is very good.

Keval

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best way to Replace Jira and Reduce the cost without even missing Jira.

Beoordeeld op 18/7/2022

It's a final and total replacement of Jira and that's more than enough for us.

Pluspunten

It has everything an agile software development team needs. It coherently works with the onboarding and attendance of employees along with project management, which is a plus. And its less complex and less expensive than Jira, which we previously used.

Minpunten

If they can develop resource management or something of that sort that can provide us at a glance view of who is free in our team even for an hour then that would increase our productivity multifold, not to mention reduce idle time.

monday.com, ClickUp en Asana

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

It was difficult to handle multiple systems and the interface of Jira was difficult to use.

Jira en Google Workspace

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

Prices compared to features.
Stephanie

Transitioning off of Google Sheets

Beoordeeld op 25/3/2020

It has been much easier to see an overview of our tasks and defects, then it was on Google Sheets.

Pluspunten

The ability to easily turn feed messages into a work item is amazing! Also the integration with Zoho Desk and many other apps is very valuable.

Minpunten

I loved the Zoho Learning beta version, and would have liked to use it, however it does not in any way integrate with Zoho Sprints. I feel that perhaps it should so development or marketing knowledge transfers can be pulled from within Sprints.

Jira, Trello en Shortcut

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

Could not keep up with the status of each task, plus with using an outside development company, we needed a reliable way to prioritize our stories.

Google Sheets

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

the integration with the CRM and Desk subscriptions.
Rafiq

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good tool for Agile/Scrum

Beoordeeld op 13/9/2021

For Agile/Scrum, this is the right tool and so we are using this on a daily basis.

Pluspunten

Seems it is the correct tool for Agile/Scrum. We evaluated many tools including basecamp, good day etc but nothing to our satisfaction. This fits our needs and bill as well.

Minpunten

There are still several bugs in the system which we are raising tickets. They are taking time to resolve. But we are able to use it using work arounds.

Basecamp en GoodDay

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

We were looking for good Agile tool and it seems we don't have any tool that fits the needs and bill

ERPNext

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

This is the only tool useful for Agile/Scrum. Other tools are very simple or too much.
Mohanned

Zoho Sprints Trial experience

Beoordeeld op 7/6/2019

- We're a small company which requires some kind of SDLC tracking but nothing on a big level
- We use AGILE methodology, which Zoho Sprints seems very good for it

Pluspunten

the entire application is built from the ground up to care for AGILE methodology

Minpunten

Nothing at the moment. I think the Zendesk integration is weird to be from Zoho to Zendesk, and bidirectional with Zendesk as the driver

Jira, Quire, GitLab en Backlog

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

This product is perfect to tune the SDLC according to agile, it's built to cater such an issue

GitLab

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

as said above. Zoho Sprints is a software package that is built specifically for AGILE SDLC, which is what we wanted
Walter
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Zoho Projects-Sprints integration

Beoordeeld op 20/2/2020

Very limited experience; however, the team loved the Zoho Projects-Sprints integration.

Pluspunten

The ability to use a hybrid approach by integrating the waterfall methodology and the more flexible Agile approach is the best of the latest updates to the Zoho Projects/Sprints.

Minpunten

As of now, we like everything in Zoho Sprints and Project.

Basecamp

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

I liked the Zoho Project-Sprint integration.

Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

One of our team members have been using Zoho projects for years and after showing us the Projects-Sprints integration it made it easy for us to change over from Basecamp.
Martin
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Looking for a great project software...and found it

Beoordeeld op 19/5/2020

So far the product is really nice. It has several integrations and they're very easy to setup.

Pluspunten

It was easy to use and easy to set up. We were us and running in less than 30 minutes.

Minpunten

Moving backlog items to the current sprint is a little confusing.

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

We needed a tool that offered more traceability and accountability. We got more than we were looking for but we know we will need the additional functionality in the future.

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

Easy of use, time to setup and well structured system and flow.
Helder
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Sprint Analysis

Beoordeeld op 15/3/2021

It can improve Gitlab support: Move tasks between columns automatically, create a comment in the MRs informing the task url in Zoho Sprints, you can display Gitlab labels in Zoho.

It can too improve Markdown support.

Pluspunten

I liked the features: Sprint and Release Managements and too labels and columns customization.

Minpunten

I didn't like the low integration with Gitlab. Many features are missing that would make Zoho Sprints more automated. It also needs to natively support markdown.

Jira, Taiga en Shortcut

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

Seeking better integration with Gitlab.

Jira, Kanboard en Shortcut

Testing
Kumar
  • Sector: E-learning

Ease of Product Management using Zoho Sprint

Beoordeeld op 27/8/2021

I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage.
In just one sprint, I can see that I am able to monitor my team's outcome better than before.

Pluspunten

I can now predict and manage my sprints really well.

Loved the simplicity of this product. It does not have some fancy names of items. It uses the industry standard names. It is very well customizable.

Minpunten

Not much to say here. I guess the onboarding functionality could be added. Also, I felt collaboration could be made more simpler.

Jira en ADP Workforce Now

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

1. Simple to use 2. Inexpensive 3. Good Customer service.
Charles

Zoho Sprints Rocks

Beoordeeld op 17/3/2020

Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

Pluspunten

The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

Minpunten

User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

Way easier to learn that Jira. Zoho Sprints did exactly what we wanted - to help manage sprints.
JULIUS
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

GREAT UI

Beoordeeld op 16/12/2019

Only using the trial but looks promising so far

SIMPLE TO USE
MINIMAL CONFIGURATION - Scrum out of the box, don't have to configure anything to get started.
EPIC UI is great - can view user stories in epic and see all the sprints they are assigned to, as well as overall completion of the epic.

Minpunten

Tagging Feature - Don't care about the counts or having to click to see the tags - just show the tags
No Release Planning and Capacity Planing features
Cannot prioritize user stories when viewing the Epic list
No concept of teams, you assign users to a project or sprint
No customized reporting

Jira en Yodiz

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

Possibly, weighing ease of use over feature set. Would like a better tagging feature, prioritization within the epic, would like to see more robust release planning features.
Manu

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Zoho sprints is good choice

Beoordeeld op 14/4/2021

so far good

Pluspunten

affordable, similar to jira better notifications

Minpunten

cost of various products no proper package , and account need to de activated individually if someone left

MantisBT en Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints

its Indian and cheap with same features
Nikhil

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Cost effective solution for smaller teams

Beoordeeld op 19/7/2021

Pluspunten

The reports and dashboard are awesome.
Import from JIRA also really helped

Minpunten

The role profile options are too much in detail and time consuming to understand and choose.

Taiga

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen

Less expensive for small teams