ActivTrak

Gratis volgen van medewerkers en analyses van teamgedrag

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Derek
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

From the initial download to the first use, it was so easy and intuitive.

Beoordeeld op 7/2/2018

Productivity is always hard to measure, but this software makes it easy to see what programs or websites are consuming or distracting from our work goals. I don't like to use it as a spy tool. I prefer to use it to troubleshoot areas for improvement. Or use the screenshots to see when an error or crash occurs to see the events that lead up to the software fail. This is a GREAT troubleshooter option, see what the station saw. Love that it can be accessed from remote seamlessly.

Pluspunten

The easy interface and how easy it is to code applications and website as productive or non-productive. It gives a GREAT picture of the productivity of the workstations. I like that it can block websites as well with one caveat (see cons). I will say this blocker is 100% effective, where websites blocked by the router can be accessed using an alternate method. The Screenshots are helpful, not as a spy tool, but in determining errors when one of our programs is having trouble, we can see the error screen the operator saw through the screenshots. Great troubleshooting. Screenshots also let me assist the operator when I am in a remote location, I can see what they are asking and assist quicker than actually remoting into the workstation for minor questions. EVERY INTERACTION WITH THIS PROVIDER HAS BEEN MORE THAN EXCELLENT, and they are eager to help and take suggestions and criticism to assist or improve their already great product. You are not alone after you download or purchase. Another good feature is on the workstation the program runs in the background and is completely invisible to workstation, it doesn't slow the system down, nor cause the workstation any troubles.

Minpunten

When you block a website, it is always blocked. I would like to release the block during non-business hours. For instance, if my employees want to check their emails, Facebook, I have no problem with them doing this before work, after work or during lunch. I did load my work hours into the system, but tech support said right now it an "always" block. I don't want to have to come in and turn the blocks on and off manually. Other than that, this is the best program I have found.

Felipe
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Activtrak Review

Beoordeeld op 6/12/2021

It's been an overall great experience, their support is amazing and fast at replying, the agent does what it advertises and it has helped us greatly as of late with all the remote work being done.

Pluspunten

What we like the most is the fact that we can categorize activities as productive or unproductive, this helps us have a more accurate report when checkin out productivity and keeps us well informed of which users are accesing unproductive websites or applications, also the fact that we can customize the schedule in which the agent keeps track of activities since a lot of our employees are woking from home using their personal devices and they can use them withough worries during their free time.

Minpunten

The installation process can sometimes be difficult as some firewalls and antivirus softwares block the agent from recording any activities, this means that even if the agent is sucessfuly installed we still don't get any records from it on that particular computer, it can be easily solved by adding exceptions to the software but not everyone is comfortable doing so since some are using their personal devices.

Grietz
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring

A BPO Essential Tool

Beoordeeld op 25/5/2021

I would say that its worth its price. Ever since we started our Work From Home set up, managing the team has been made easy by ActivTrak. We are able to monitor our team's activities as it relates to their productivity and we are able to keep our word to our clients about protecting their data and prevent any data security breaches.

Pluspunten

I love how it integrates productivity tracking and security in one platform. This is the tool to help you manage your company effectively especially for outsourcing companies like us. It tracks the productivity of our offshore team and generates a comprehensive report that could help assess a staff or a team's needs in their operational day to day activities.

Minpunten

None. I would say that the features offered by ActivTrak are functional and beneficial. This makes sense because they are open for suggestions and they conduct webinars from time to time where they provide information about a new feature and gather information about what could possibly be a helpful feature in the future.

Nathan
  • Sector: Defensie en ruimtevaart

ActivTrak - Excellent software to aid in compliance and InsiderThreat

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2020

So far, we've been thoroughly pleased with the software.

Pluspunten

ActivTrak gave us further insight as to what our staff really does throughout the day, applications they run, and aid with compliance.

Minpunten

Categorizing sites and applications takes a bit, but I don't see another way around it.

Overwogen alternatieven

InterGuard

Redenen om over te stappen op ActivTrak

We chose ActivTrak because of their ease of use, quick and silent deployment, and ability to aid with Insider Threat. Terramind and InterGuard were too expensive and cumbersome to administer. Since we work with the Federal Government, we couldn't use StaffCop since it's made in Russia. We have users located across the globe, so it was imperative that we have a solution that allows remote users to be monitored and submit feedback when they're online regardless of connecting back to our headquarters on-prem network.
Mark
  • Sector: Halfgeleiders
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

It allows me to monitor what my kids are doing on the Internet which is invaluable these days

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2018

I allows me to closely monitor my children's PC usage to keep them out of trouble and on track with their school work.

Pluspunten

Given the heft price I like the fact that there's a free version of the software. From a feature perspective I like the ability to see a history of screenshots and the ability to monitor usage real-time. I also like the new feature that was recently added that allows me to easily exclude people I do not want to monitor. Another really great thing about this product is not the product itself, but the technical support team that supports it. The quality of help I received and the timeliness of responses was absolutely awesome!

Minpunten

The thing I like least is the price. As a non-business user I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price for the software, but the current price is simply way too high for the ability to monitor my children's PC usage. Sure, it's important to me as a parent, but not at the current price. I have mentioned this software (as well as other phone monitoring software) to other parents and I'm confident if the price was in the sub $100 range, you'd sell a LOT of licenses to parents! Add support for monitoring Apple and Android phone usage for the same price and you'd be amazed how many you'd sell to parents. All parents I talk to are looking for these capabilities. Of course, the other limitation I'd like to see changed is the fact that the screenshots are only captured when a screen is shown for 20 secs. I know this is a limitation of the free version. Again, I'd be willing to pay for the ability to specify the cadence of screenshots, but not at the current price.

Debjit
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

Beoordeeld op 20/5/2019

I am using for all of my 3 team members and now I can see how many time they have wasted on social media. It is a great tool to check on your team member on their efficiency. Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

Pluspunten

The dashboard is very well organised and shows exactly what needed. All the charts and statistics are very well organised and you can see where time is wasting.

Activtrak helps me to check the efficiency of my team. I was having difficulty to finish my projects and need to check my team's performance. It is easy to set up and give accurate result most of the time.

The screenshot is somehow controversial as it takes some of my teams working code and upload to the server. I am not a big fan of screenshot taking as it is very vulnerable to my coding and content, But sometimes it is useful to have as proof.

It is a good way to see team members are working or playing games or using social media.
The reporting option is vast and has most of the important things.

I love how simple the setup is, no server set up. Just install and I can now see the stats and control from a web browser. No technician needed.

Minpunten

For and PC it suddenly takes lots of memory and starts sending lots of packet to my default ethernet unused ports. I have to uninstall it or use wifi for internet connection. I am still waiting for my IT support staff to show up and solve this problem.

Brandon
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Monitoring Software, Period.

Beoordeeld op 6/2/2018

Quick and easy reporting about employee activity on work computers. Specifically, productivity, activity log and real time screen viewing.

Pluspunten

ActivTrak does everything you need and nothing you don't. It's user friendly, visually appealing and robust. Additionally, they release the most updates of any related software. I have tried more than six applications for this purpose and theirs is the best.

Minpunten

The software has a tendency to create multiple "users" (people you are tracking) for the same person. One record for the computer, another for their associated Windows/Chrome identity and sometimes others if they have multiple user accounts on the same computer. This can cause you to have 3 or more user records to track for a single person. You can group them together and use an alias, which is great, but the overall number of users reporting will affect your billing plan.

Jose
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The paid service is worth every penny, and the free trial saved me thousands of dollars

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2017

Increased employee productivity and decreased employee turnover. Our employees know we monitor their workstations, so they behave and don't misuse our IT resources. That's one less reason to fire them.

Pluspunten

Easy of installation and use, cloud hosting, and browser access from anywhere in the planet. The price is also reasonable. The free trial saved us thousands of dollars in wasted wages. We suspected that one young law clerk was squandering our time and resources because of his low productivity. Three hours after we started monitoring his workstation (with the free trial) we fired him on the spot. We then implemented ActivTrak firm-wide (with prior announcement) and everyone is being honest on their workstations. Trust but verify.

Minpunten

I wish we could adjust the speed of the screenshot "slide show". It's painfully slow right now. Also, allow us to name the rules. Some of the rules can get convoluted, and two months later we forget what they're supposed to do. Other than those nitpicks, I think this software is brilliant.

Shane
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Get employee productivity back on track.

Beoordeeld op 30/11/2018

With all the distractions from social media, streaming video, etc. employees can be tempted to waste a lot of time on the clock on unproductive activities when they believe no one is watching. This software is proving invaluable in restoring operator productivity and preventing restricted activities on company computer equipment that could result in viruses as well as wasting network bandwidth.

Pluspunten

Two main features that have been the most helpful are first, the ability to easily create custom alarm triggers along with personalized popup messages to the offending PC/operator. As soon as the employees realize the activities are being watched and flagged they immediately cleaned up their act. Second, the ability to produce a screen shot at timed intervals and upon trigger of an alarm allows us to paint a clear picture of what activities employees are wasting the most time doing as well as spot activities that may not easily trigger an alarm but are restricted based on company policy.

Minpunten

Difficulty to find fault with this system. The only issue we have encountered was a bug in the Mac version of the agent software. Customer service was very helpful and responsive.

• Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Features are impeccably accurate and in line with the advertised elements

Beoordeeld op 11/10/2018

Pluspunten

The ability to monitor employees’ and their workstations through a single interface is an upgrade in my work area. Time tracking and productivity analysis have helped me greatly in my work and are currently my favorite features out of all the great features of Activtrak. I have tried other software with similar promoted features but it slows the system down, with ActivTrak, the system works well and there seems to be no lag period. It is great.

Minpunten

A live feed of the employees’ screen is not available. It would be a great addition if features include live feed because as of now, screenshots are just available.

Richard
  • Sector: Computersoftware

My opinion

Beoordeeld op 30/11/2018

I'm very happy, never run in any error and the agent program is constantly updated

Pluspunten

ActivTrak is a powerful tool for businesses. You can watch live the efficiency of every employee, if and were their are wasting their time on internet and very discreet. You have all the data in a simple web page with a lot of option and statistics for every user.

Minpunten

The first time you login in the dashboard, its a little weird and you need some time to find everything, how to activate account and change the settings.
The installation while is very fast and easy, sometimes is blocked from antivirus programs

LINDA
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Management

Beoordeeld op 30/11/2020

I have a 50/50 opinion of ActivTrak. I think it could be very beneficial to our agency. The ease of reports is not user friendly. Simple access to reports would benefit me.

Pluspunten

I like the fact of the tracking of the employees and seeing who is working overall.

Minpunten

I think the teaching of reports should be better. I know how to see about burn out but that is not what I am looking for.

Nathaniel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

ActivTrak for Family Monitoring

Beoordeeld op 2/10/2018

Overall, it's been simple and easy to install and it doesn't seem to have any performance hit on the computers. Still working out some kinks in how to actually get exactly the info that I need, however.

Pluspunten

ActivTrak is easy to install, free (for my use), and lightweight. I have it installed on the family computer so that I can track my kids' time and then categorize it. We have a system where they get rewards in the form of poker chips and then can spend them on things... like screen time. But I need to be able to differentiate between when they are on their computers doing something worthwhile (like Khan Academy) for which they are not charged any chips and then they are watching YouTube videos or playing Fortnite. That's what ActivTrak let's me do.

Minpunten

It took me a while to figure out how to get the kind of reports that I wanted out of the system. (I tried making my own based on the logs, first, and that didn't go well at all.) There are still segments of the reports that I don't understand, like an hour belonging to "system processes" or something like that. I think if I spend the effort I'll be able to categorize things like I want them to a little more automatically, but it takes a bit of effort.

• Sector: Olie en energie
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

With some product development, it could become a valuable product for basis of billing

Beoordeeld op 30/9/2018

I tried it for a few days, then gave up as it is not meant for what I wanted to use it for.

Pluspunten

I liked that it really did track all of my computer usage seamlessly.

Minpunten

I found the way to categorize different applications a too cumbersome on one hand and lacking in sufficient detail on other.
I wanted to use this software to accurately track how much time I spend on each customer so I would have a proven basis for billing. It is not what it is originally meant for, but the billing activity tracking apps available require too much constant involvement and I hoped to get past that by tracking all my activity automatically and categorizing it to actual projects for billing. However, trying to categorize just few days of my computer usage, it was not just feasible idea. For example, I have gmail address for my personal as well as two different customer accounts, but there was no way to categorize them differently (hint - Title in web browser is different, but this cannot be used as basis for automatic categories).

Brandon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Out of all the systems, we tested. ActivTrak was the most user-friendly and best overall.

Beoordeeld op 15/1/2018

Increase productivity in the office and hold my employees accountable.

Pluspunten

The software allows you to see real-time screenshots of the users your tracking. It can also block certain websites and show a pop-up. It has very advanced features but the overlay of the system is completely easy to use anyone can understand it. You can set up alarms to notify you of "unproductive" websites being viewed and with this feature we have 100% reduced the amount of unproductive website viewing.

Minpunten

The only con we have with this program is that you are not able to have a constant live stream of your employee's computer. It gives you live screenshots but not a live feed.

• Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

ActivTrak - Computer usage tracking solved

Beoordeeld op 12/10/2019

Productivity monitoring is the main purpose the software has been used in my organization. It does this quite well. Based on computer usage statistics provided by ActivTrak, corporate firewall rules can be adjusted to address productivity concerns.

Pluspunten

This software is very easy to use and very easy to configure. A very small agent can be installed without a trace, even to the technically savvy. The web-based console does a great job with reporting up-to-date computer usage statics as well as screen shots in real-time. It does exactly what it is designed to do - see and record computer usage. Usage statistics are broken down by application/category which is helpful in determining productivity.

Minpunten

There isn't much to dislike about the software as it does what it intends to do quite well. The only difficulty I have experienced is the removal of the agent when a system falls out of the scope of monitoring.

Richard
  • Sector: Halfgeleiders

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It does the job, monitor activities and block websites.

Beoordeeld op 3/12/2019

I did not use it for business. I use it for kids computer activities monitor. It works ok overall, since I can monitor what kids doing on internet.

Pluspunten

1. it can save the screenshot to see what exactly the actives are.
2. it can maintain a block website list.

Minpunten

The website block is only working on the main domain, the root website, like www.google.com. It is better to add a sub-website block. For example, we don't want to block google website; but some game under google.com need to be blocked. Now we cannot do that.

Muhammad

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It helped track my employees in stealth mode. I can judge behavior of my employees and keep...

Beoordeeld op 3/7/2018

peace of mind about progress of my employees.

Pluspunten

Recent screen shots help get overview at a glance about what your employees doing.
One can monitor from anywhere or on the go.
website blocking is very easy and its very difficult for employees to track whats going on their system.
For home users its free to monitor 3 computers with enough data

Minpunten

Price is bit high as compared to other solutions.
Also paying annually is also a paid and they don't offer monthly payment options

Michael

Very Good Monitoring

Beoordeeld op 23/3/2019

Pluspunten

This is the kind of software that sensitive companies need to protect themselves, their data and their employees. The very nature of this software is stealth. Users will never know that they're being watched (that is if that's the way you want it set up). The reporting is excellent and very in-depth and detailed.

Minpunten

Hard to uninstall. Because it doesn't work like conventional software, the removal (at least the first time) is kind of a chore.

Ruth

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Free version works well as accountability software

Beoordeeld op 6/5/2018

Pluspunten

Although it's not designed to be an accountability program, I've found the free version to be perfect for my needs. I can download it on up to 3 devices and send weekly emails to any number of people with a detailed report of what websites and programs have been accessed. Clicking on a website/program takes you to a screen with more details, and you can easily navigate to see the screenshots of what exactly the user was doing on the site.

Minpunten

The data limit is only 3 GB for the free version, and you have to delete it all or nothing, you can't keep certain screenshots etc.

Abhishek
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

Great Remote Employee monitoring software

Beoordeeld op 27/10/2022

My overall experience has been very good. I started using this software after covid. After the covid, when my employees started working remotely, I installed this software and now I get every detail of what they are doing on the system.

Pluspunten

The best part of this software is you can setup the shift timing in which you want to monitor. You get all the details and activities done on the system within the shift timing and also get the detailed reports of it.

Minpunten

The pricing is a bit high as compared to other monitoring softwares but the functionality is worth the money.

Kevin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ActivTrak helps me monitor productivity and computer usage. It's the best tool on the market.

Beoordeeld op 11/1/2018

Traacking

Pluspunten

1 - It's easy to use. All you do is download the program to install, and it will automatically do everything for you.
2 - Screenshots every minute. This is such an incredible feature that allows me to keep track of exactly what's going on.
3 - Graphs and data visualization for productivity. All you have to do is tag which applications/use cases are productive/unproductive, and you can get a quick overview of what the computers are being used for.
4 - Weekly summary emails. This way I don't even have to log in to check, but get a top level summary of the most important news.
5 - Website Blocking. It's really great to be able to block websites simply and easily.

Sarmad
  • Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Employ Monitoring Software! No Doubt.

Beoordeeld op 20/7/2019

Overall fantastic! I must say it's a good stuff.

Pluspunten

The features ActivTrak offers are more than required by any person. It is full of stuff that you can utilize for the best productivity. The Agent file is very reliable and completely hidden. ActivTrak also gives you the free 3GB data plan for up to 3 different users.

Minpunten

It is really hard to tell about the cons. A few things could be improved like the real time screenshots are bugged out sometimes, you need to refresh the page and the incorrect page title with the different screenshot happens often.

Micha

Love This!!

Beoordeeld op 3/11/2016

ActivTrak is great. It allows us to monitor employees remotely, block harmful or distracting websites, and overall helps us find ways to boost productivity and helps to insure safety on our endpoint devices.

Pluspunten

This software is very easy to use, invisible to your end users, and the best part is that it's free for up to 3 users, so you can try it out before you commit to subscribing.

No cons

Antwoord van Birch Grove Software Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Micha!

Thank you so much for this review! We love hearing success stories!

If you'd like to be featured in an ActivTrak case study, please contact your Account Manager and we can highlight your improvements in productivity and safety!

Thank again!

Ramiz
ActivTrak
Marketing

Ian
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Recommended to our customers

Beoordeeld op 22/11/2021

we have been recommending this to our customers for a couple of years now - they seem to like it. UK-hours support would be appreciated in future.

Pluspunten

The ease of installation along with the multitude of reports

Minpunten

I wish the software could be user-based rather than per machine - when users hotdesk, this will knock out our licensing and stop reporting until it is noticed/dealt with