UJET

Platform voor klantinteractie- en ondersteuning met CRM-integratie

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Hannah
Hannah

Easy and Efficient!

Beoordeeld op 17/9/2019

I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Pluspunten

I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Minpunten

Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Valerie
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Values you as a customer

Beoordeeld op 21/3/2019

Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Minpunten

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Ariell

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Overall Good

Beoordeeld op 23/9/2019

Overall I have enjoyed UJET and the ease of its use! It is very straightforward and simple to use. I would say it does make my job much easier than answering a normal phone.

Pluspunten

It's nice to have all of the info in one place, meaning stats on performance and number of tickets completed or calls taken. It's nice to see how my number matches up with my peers numbers.

Minpunten

Sometimes it can be a little wonky or do some weird things. For example, there have been a couple of times where I will be in one UJET status, such as available, and it will move me to unavailable. This, of course, can affect my numbers and scorecards. Just last week I was in a phone call and when I hung up it said I had missed a call while still in the other call - if these bugs were worked out it would be perfect!

Edgar

Ujet

Beoordeeld op 14/11/2023

Over all experienced was extremely helpful this gave a high customer service experience on my customer it easy to use specially the tools on it.

Pluspunten

Ujet was helpful when it comes of interacting with customer service specially I am a customer representative it is easy to use tools in ujet that is why I have a lot of satisfied customer service experienced.

Minpunten

In ujet it has a lot of useful features as far as I get started in Ujet I did not faced any problem on this platform.

lyka angelic

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ujet is a very easy to use

Beoordeeld op 14/11/2023

My overall experience is great, and I use it every day with no hassle.

My overall experience is great, and I use it every day with no hassle.

Pluspunten

I use Ujet for inbound to interact individually with our customers, but you can also use it for outbound calling, and it works perfectly fine.

Minpunten

I think you can use Ujet in a standalone browser; it's just that there is an echo when using it.

Khim Cate
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

UJET daily experience

Beoordeeld op 22/10/2023

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

Pluspunten

It is easy to navigate, all options are user friendly. You can easily be familiar with UJET and how it is used.

Minpunten

There is nothing that I don't like specifically. I think it is user friendly and very easy to use on a daily basis.

Justin Kyle
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best phone tool in town!

Beoordeeld op 30/11/2023

Pluspunten

UJET was very easy and convenient to use. It is already a year since I started using UJET and so far there is no problem that I experienced.

Minpunten

There's nothing that I don't like in UJET. All features are easy to access.

Raine Leonard
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

UJET utilization

Beoordeeld op 11/11/2023

Pluspunten

The thing that I really like the most in Ujet is regarding about the calls that i'm receiving

The thing that I least like about Ujet is the UI design

Shimon
Shimon
  • Sector: Computersoftware

The integration with UJET REST API was seamless and very easy to implement

Beoordeeld op 22/11/2017

Pluspunten

We partnered with UJET to serve the needs of our mutual customers. As a Workforce Management provider, we integrate with dozens of CCI, CRM, and telephony providers to get real time data about call history, real time agent activities (real time adherence), and agent performance stats.
The integration with UJET was seamless and very easy to implement. We have completed the integration in a record time and were pleasantly surprised to find that UJET's REST API are well documented, flexible, and provide rich set of data. The technical support from UJET was flawless although rarely needed.

Minpunten

UJET is relatively new to the market place, with that said, their API are mature for a young company

Carla
Carla
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great support/customer service tool

Beoordeeld op 6/8/2020

It allows chatting and talking via phone with customers, in that way to provide customer service or tech support.

Pluspunten

Really easy to use, no need to have a lot of resources. It makes simple the way you can communicate with your customers.

Minpunten

Sometimes can get some errors, it gets unstable more than what you would like. The interface could be better.

Polina Maria

Review for Software buyers

Beoordeeld op 19/3/2020

I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Pluspunten

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Minpunten

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

Samson
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

The best Call Management software

Beoordeeld op 18/12/2019

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Pluspunten

Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Minpunten

Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

Kim

• Klantenondersteuning

Best of the best functionality

Beoordeeld op 25/9/2017

Pluspunten

Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Minpunten

Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

Dawn

User friendly

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2019

N/A

N/A

Pluspunten

How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Minpunten

I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

Ahmed
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One Of the best softwares in managing and calls in customer service field

Beoordeeld op 12/10/2022

Pluspunten

I really liked its routing and call management and also all the reports exported from Ujet how accurate they are and that I can trust the reports exported form Ujet

Minpunten

Nothing actually there to dislike it only requires a strong internet connection to work probably.

Hernan

Great CX tech partners

Beoordeeld op 24/3/2019

The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Pluspunten

UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

________________________________________

Ryan
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great Interface and Easy to Learn.

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2019

UJET made my job about 1000X easier. I used to have to type in phone numbers whenever I did a transfer and it used to be hard to tell whether the customer was still on the line and how many people were connected at once. UJET has a low learning level so that I don't hear people complaining anymore about how they need help with stuff.

Pluspunten

I like the simple interface. It has a simple phone app appearance instead of the typical computer program look. I like how its easy to figure out with out tons of training.

Minpunten

I don't like how sometimes the phone tab gets stuck and then I have to pull it up with the mouse pointer.

Ashley

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Ujet

Beoordeeld op 9/9/2020

Overall, I like Ujet. I think it is easy to learn how to use and I like the way it works with Kustomer. If it wouldn't freeze and glitch up the way it does, it would be an awesome program!

Pluspunten

One of the good things about Ujet is it is super easy to use! It's easy to log in, make calls, receive calls and transfer! It has the options for breaks, bathroom, meetings, ect. I use Ujet through Kustomer and I like how they work together and pull up customers information.

Minpunten

The biggest negative with Ujet is it does glitch up often. After ending a call, sometimes it will freeze and not put you back into available after the countdown for Wrap-Up and when you try to click Back To Available, nothings happens so you have to refresh the page. There's also times you can not answer a call for unknown reasons (it freezes and doesn't allow to you do anything).

Danielle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Reliable and User Friendly!

Beoordeeld op 23/3/2020

Overall, very pleased with the service and we’re able to contact our customers with ease.

Pluspunten

It’s very easy to use, and I rarely ever have a dropped call or customer concerned with our phone call status. It’s very clear and little lagging occurs.

Minpunten

I’ve noticed sometimes there is a slight delay between the customer and I but it’s very minute and I’ve not experienced a customer complaint regarding it.

Symone

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

UJET Review

Beoordeeld op 12/9/2019

Good, very efficient, just wish there was better connectivity.

Good, very efficient, just wish there was better connectivity.

Pluspunten

moving from call to the customer is easy, I like the ability to put ourselves in whatever mode we need to. I also like that we can see our average ratings.

Minpunten

The calls and chats drop mysteriously. Also would like more time for wrap up between calls. And more time for auto chats to come in once a chat has timed out or ended.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy for our team to hit the most aggressive SLAs I have ever seen

Beoordeeld op 27/9/2019

Exceedingly positive, especially with training new hires who were not here when we rolled it out. Other than the lack of a smartphone app, UJET has been a dream.

Pluspunten

Simple to use, and very easy to roll out to the whole team. UJET has been a reliable option that saved us from the pitfalls of our previous provider. Life's great with UJET.

Minpunten

No app, so you are in essence tied to your desktop/laptop to use it

Achaunti

Ujet is Easy

Beoordeeld op 12/9/2019

i use it every day and all day. My job loves this app. also its easy to record and track calls.

Pluspunten

I like that we are able to use it to the full extent. Also, it is easy to understand and you are able to process more than one call. Gives you the feel of a real cell phone.

Minpunten

I don't like when the sound you hang up makes. Also, the loud ringing noise when trying to contact a customer.

Chantelle
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ujet is one of the best easy to use Dialers I have used.

Beoordeeld op 7/7/2020

Overall, it is great working with UJET to ensure our customers are satisfied. They seem to care about the service that they provide and I am happy to help them with that.

Pluspunten

The best feature of UJET is the fact that it already is prepopulated with responses that are tailored for any situation we may encounter. They are non-generic and flows naturally allowing ease of conversation and excellent customer service.

Minpunten

Because technology failed at times, sometimes this affects UJET. There are times when the software will go down and we are unable to type or communicate with the customers. I also hate that whenever I receive another chat the one I was on becomes stuck and It almost switches to the new one.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use, easy to set up

Beoordeeld op 12/9/2019

It is a very good tool for taking calls via VoIP and agents have provided good feedback overall in regards to its use and also on the features it has.

Pluspunten

Very user friendly, intuitive and it makes training for the people who are going to be using it, really easy.

Minpunten

It may be buggy with integrations with other CRMs, like Salesforce.

Fabian

It work's for me

Beoordeeld op 1/6/2019

At first it is strange, but after a few weeks.. it is easy to use.

At first it is strange, but after a few weeks.. it is easy to use.

Pluspunten

The user interface is easy to use. The color code when switching to different aux codes is nice to have. Easy to know what aux code you are in.

Minpunten

there is no time/clock when you put customer on hold. Something the developer can add.