Salon Booking

WordPress-invoegtoepassing voor het boeken van afspraken

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Matteo
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Great plugin

Beoordeeld op 12/9/2020

After COVID19 we need to shedule and limit the access into our structure.
Thanks to the plugin we have solved all the users' waiting problems, guaranteeing them distance and safety

Pluspunten

I like the versatility and ease of use and setting

Minpunten

it can be improved in the back office interface especially when using the multi-shop add-on

Antwoord van Salon Booking Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you, we hope to improve the back-end for multishop as soon possible.

Yasmina
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Exactly what my customer needed

Beoordeeld op 25/9/2020

Pluspunten

It is easy to customize and easy to use.
And the big plus is the app. My client was very happy to learn that she will be able to manage her bookings from wherever.

Minpunten

I won't say they were things I didn't like.

Bookly en Amelia

Redenen om over te stappen op Salon Booking

To have a third option and I wasn't disappointed. The app sold it for me :)

Thanks for your review

Magne

Easy to set up and use

Beoordeeld op 11/7/2022

Great customer support!

Pluspunten

Its very easy to do changses, add new offers and remove outgoing offers. We have used Salon Booking for one year now, and we are very satisfied.

Minpunten

I could like the part of emlpoies to be more like "Planday" For more easy to conecct Salon Booking to our salary payment system

Frans

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Salon Booking support needs to listen to the customers

Beoordeeld op 10/3/2021

Overal it works but we need to tweak the usage and keep an eye on updates to be sure everything is still working. So the software isn't working like expected. Same count's for the way e-mail forms are setup. It's very basically and not able to customise the look of the mails to company designs.

Pluspunten

When we started using the software it looks handy, but in real there is a lot of trial and error when new features are developed. I think this shouldn't belong on life software usage, but for instance on a user group that like to test beta software.

Minpunten

I don't like the way errors and problems are handled, most of the time SB is telling me that other plugin are causing the issues. But it's not honest to say that you need to use a Wordpress website without general plugins that solves security issues and protect your website for hackers. I'm now waiting for over a year to solve issues with the mobile app, so employees can make bookings with the mobile app.
Besides that i don't like the settings for timeblocks, e.g., when set to one hour, customers are only able to make appointment at e.g., 9.00 or 10.00 AM instead of the starting time 8.30 AM so only on whole hours. Thats a bit stupid in my opinion.

Hi,
thank you very much for the time you spent for submit your experience with our software.

Your considerations are very valuable to us as we can use them for our software improvements.

Just to share with the readers of your review we want to add some more information.

Salon Booking System is a WordPress plugin and not a stand-alone software so the chance to see some conflicts with other plugins is ( unfortunately ) in the nature of WordPress environment.

WordPress has countless plugins and guarantee a total compatibility with all of them it's impossible for every kind of plugin authors. Many times you need to choose your priority.

We strive to limit the number of this kind of cases but we cannot succeed 100%.

In your case we provided all the support possible, answering to all your requests up some days ago and in many cases you confirmed that some of the issues you reported were fixed or simply doesn't exist.

Anyway I repeat, we need this kind of feedback, positive or negati

Naomi
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Good Software

Beoordeeld op 5/5/2022

Our overall experience has actually been pretty great!

Pluspunten

Any software that makes it easy for my team to transition as far as user options is a great software for me. They are very very reasonably priced and have so many plugin options to choose from.

Minpunten

Anytime we feel that there may be a need for something to improve they make so many improvements monthly that I think everything gets covered. The booking reports may be a little difficult to read at first but after using it, it is easier to understand once practiced enough.

Miguel
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

A lot of issues

Beoordeeld op 9/10/2020

I dident like the software. A lot of issues, its better to use a Saas and pay more but with any problem.

Pluspunten

Its very cheap, and its very easy to implement in wordpress.

Minpunten

Its very inestable, and I lose all the data in 3 times.

Booksy

Redenen om voor Salon Booking te kiezen

They dont have any problem or issue in their software.

Overgestapt van

Booksy

I dont
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Salon Booking Plug-in used for a Pet Shop (WooCommerce online Store )

Beoordeeld op 8/3/2022

I used the salon booking plugin to create a new option for clients to schedule a grooming session for their pets, is so easy to install while using WooCommerce and to configure to make it work inside any page. It needs some configurations (hours, days available, responsible) but overall a great tool to use.

Pluspunten

I like that is so easy to start using it, (plugin for WooCommerce) and to configure, you can change the style of the calendar and the services provided to the client. It works really fast and has some amazing integrations (emails notifications and SMS)

Minpunten

To change or customize the email template that the tool sends to customers I needed to code some text and go into the PHP file. not easy if you don't know that part. should be easier.

Also connecting it to Google Calendar requires some extra steps but in the end, works perfectly.

Calendly, Acuity Scheduling en Google Calendar

As it connects
Caterina
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Software Unico.!

Beoordeeld op 26/5/2022

Eccezionale. L'assistenza è iper reattiva. Se possono ti aiutano sempre.. ed anche velocemente. Ho provato diverse soluzioni che esistono ma è il migliore.

Pluspunten

Il plugin ha una versatilità di personalizzazione eccezionale. Sono previsti veramente tanti casi di utilizzo. La versione free offre la possibilità di utilizzarlo quasi a pieno in modo da comprendere bene se è il tuo software giusto.

Minpunten

Non c'è la possibilità di avere un applicativo di background fuori da WP.

Elisa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

This is a great booking system but a little hard to set up

Beoordeeld op 12/7/2018

Easy to use booking for clients.

Pluspunten

This software has a beautiful interface and when set up correctly really is great for scheduling and booking.

Minpunten

It is a little difficult to set up this software. Some of the directions aren't very clear, especially when it comes to hours of the work day.

Mohammad
  • Sector: Administratie

hermanos barbershop

Beoordeeld op 3/6/2022

Pluspunten

easy to booking and free to try and mobile app

you can't chose appointment time lees than 15 min

Josephine
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent salon booking if you run your own site

Beoordeeld op 24/9/2019

Salon booking WordPress plugin allows a client friendly booking experience online, integrates with sms and email reminders etc. It really solves a lot of our problems. You would need to be a bit au fait with WordPress but the support is out there. I was very happy to find it after searching a long time for an acceptable online booking system. After a couple of years I started paying which allows online payment, but this is more to support the developer. Prepaying hair appointments is a bit of a minefield however we can take a deposit only, which has reduced no shows and encourages new clients to call and talk to a person instead. Shift workers like nurses love it. Calendar integration is the only hiccup but we bypass this by receiving copies of messages sent to clients and manually update calendar from there however the mobile app might resolve this for us. Highly recommend for any salon managing their own site.

Pluspunten

Easy to install and configure on WordPress.
Good support.
Free unless you want to accept payments or support the developer.
Good integrations - messaging and payments.
Frequently updated.
Good customer experience.

Minpunten

We don’t use google calendar so interface with real calendar is a bit clunky however this should be resolved with the mobile application.

Hi,
thank you for your precious review.

We'll try to improve the lack of the plugin as soon as possible.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Flexible and comprehensive booking solution

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2019

this is a somple solution that integrated straight into the website we built. Paretns can choose the subjects that they want to help their children with and are then able to see what slots are available, book them, get an instant confirmation and pay for the lesson in advance by card (there is the option to pay cash on the day). Everything is automated and does not need to be manually assisted. Overall and excellent soltution.

Pluspunten

Low cost of entry. To get the booking system up and running and seeing how it will work was simple and we were able to take the leap without worrying about the cost. Has many of the features of expensive system, so you dont feel that you are missing anything. Adding PayPal to take payments from the booking system was easy, although that is a chargable feature. Actually using the solution day-to-day is simple enought.

Minpunten

The solution is clearly geared towards hairdressing, spa treatment business and the like. As we were looking to set up a tutoring buisiness, it felt that there were some compromises to be made. In reailty, we have manage to achieve most of what we were looking for - a lot of the differences were down to terminology. Maybe some templates for different types of business might help.

Installation is easy but setting up the rules can be a steep learning curve. Not everything is in the menu that you expect it to be, so as an admin it can be tricky to start. Takes a couple of passes to get a grip on how things work.

Sally

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent - for customers and for running my business

Beoordeeld op 12/3/2021

As I said above, it wasn't just that clients loved it, it was that it made it so easy for me to organise my schedule. Every day, my list of appointments appeared on my Google calendar and if I needed to check when a client has last visited, how many appointments they had had, it took just a couple of minutes.

Now I am setting up a new business and I never even though about using an alternative booking system.

Pluspunten

This is all I needed to know: when I had my massage business (pre-Covid), clients would say that they choose me because it was son easy to book. Or they would just spontaneously complement me on the booking system.
It's a very flexible system. For example, I set it up so that I could make more slots available to regular clients (by using categories for my services), and I always had 15mins between clients and I could change this any time I needed to.
When it came to applying for corona, I could just download as CSV file to show all the bookings I had had to cancel - this made it so easy.

Minpunten

Nothing comes to mind - I can't think of anything at this time.

Antwoord van Salon Booking Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you very much for your feedback, if you find any kind of possible improvement please report it to us.

Jason
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

One of the best booking systems on the market!

Beoordeeld op 15/9/2021

Customer service has a always super helpful and will get most things fixed in a day or 2. They give you so many features as standard in the free version but as stated before, just allowing one payment option like PayPal would be a game changer!

I would highly recommend this software to anyone who needs a scheduling app that is very intuitive to use with options to suite almost every need.

Pluspunten

This system allows my students to manage bookings online. They can manage and track how many bookings they’ve had before and can reschedule whenever they may need to. The automated system allows them to receive emails with booking reminders and their bookings sync with my google calendar which helps keep me organised.

I leave a rest period per booking of 30 minutes to enable me to drive from house to house. This system enables you to this plus so much more!

The customer service team is second to none! Whenever I’ve had a problem in the past they have been super quick in assisting me and on occasion have sent a beta version with the fix in order to test it.

Minpunten

I would like there to be at least 1 payment option on the free version. PayPal has a very simple gateway and is standard everywhere now on all plugins that are free. I know the program is already feature rich but this would help it top the market! Then a paid version could allow more specialised payment options like strip.

Erna
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Booking system for more than just hairdressers

Beoordeeld op 9/12/2020

Very helpful support and it basically does what we want for booking tennis slots on our courts. I am not that technical and for me to be able to change services, add services and things like that is great.

Pluspunten

It is fairly easy to use as administrator and we have young and old using it with not too many issues. User friendly therefore. And Quick.

Minpunten

I would like to see less text in the confirmation upon booking. And it syncs with Google supposedly both ways but that doesn't somehow work for us. Also Google shows up a lot of text when hoovering over it so it is confusing to see where the availability is if there are 3 or more bookings in a day.

Thanks for the review!
If you are having trouble synchronizing with Calendar write an email to [email protected]

Lorenzo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and very useful plug-in, a revolution for your sales! Best Customer service!

Beoordeeld op 7/9/2017

Finally, we are able to fully manage our agenda and our relationship with the customers effectively, even from home or from the mobile phone for example when we are closed. It allows us to increase sales in a very satisfactory way, 24 hours on 24

Pluspunten

Saloon Booking is the best plug-in for managing your online bookings. Since we introduced it, we have doubled our sales. Also, the customer service is always very helpful and accurate. Really a huge thank you to Customer support representative for being so helpful and kind.

It's amazing! In addition, new releases are always frequent and every time, there are novelties that improve the product.

Yuki
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Great system

Beoordeeld op 16/9/2021

Pluspunten

I've been using the free version for about two years.
Since we started using it, we have become a hair salon that attracts 100% of its customers from online. Another advantage is that the management screen is available in Japanese.
It is very easy to use and has a more unique look than any other online system. I would like to use the professional version in the future to build a reservation system that is easier for customers to use.

Luke

• Klantenondersteuning

Does precisely what it advertises and does it well, being adaptable to other industries.

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2017

Pluspunten

Well priced and adaptable. I am able to use it to run an Escape Room business and it tracks rooms and assistants perfectly, with a very easy to understand back-end.

Minpunten

I would have said the lack of a voucher system was a big downer (and paying for the addon element was not something I had any desire to do), but now that this is included, I struggle to think of any cons.

I have been having trouble updating Salon from within Wordpress, having instead to do it manually, which is a hassle. That's about it.

TATIANA HAAS
  • Sector: Online media

always improving

Beoordeeld op 26/10/2020

Pluspunten

It is possible to customize a lot of things according the client needs. Each update improves the system and make the plugin better to use.
The support is helpful and always available.

Minpunten

I didn't have any big problem. All small issues I had was solved contacting support.

Guy
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Very good app

Beoordeeld op 2/3/2021

Very good - support is very reactive

Pluspunten

Integration was very easy to setup.
Synchronisation with google Agenda and the mobile app are an asset.
Good pricing flexibility.

Minpunten

When an upgrade of the app is done, you need to be sure the connexions are not broken, and that all components (mobile and backoffice) are upgraded.
Also, the agents (massages etc) accesses need to be enhanced, very tough to convince agents to use the backoffice.

Steve
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Exactly what we needed

Beoordeeld op 16/4/2021

We have implemented a salon booming system for two different shops that operate under one roof - a barber and a beauty salon. We expect to add a hairdresser shortly, and that will now not present an issue - should be seamless.

Pluspunten

The features meshed perfectly with our requirements - and, as we needed an extra feature, it turned out this was an add on that was included with our licence. With guidance from their exceptional support we got this working easily.

Minpunten

Some of the features were slightly counterintuitive - but this is more a case of a little bit of knowledge being a dangerous thing... my expectations of how something should work were not correct... once I read the manual (really!) it all made sense.

Hi Steve,
thank you for your feedback especially the CONS, they'll help us to work on our weakness and give you a better product.

Giannis
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Beoordeeld op 22/9/2021

It is a great software.

Pluspunten

How easy is for end user to create appointments

Minpunten

The new UI in last update on daily calendar view.
Does not support mobile application for end users

Roy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Getting better and better

Beoordeeld op 1/9/2017

Saved me a lot of time developing my own!

Pluspunten

- One of a kind- so far nobody but you has come up with this solution
- Front-end is user friendly, fast en clean

Minpunten

- After every update, the plugin is disabled and I have to enable it again.
- And, in the past, big things (like language strings) were totally changed- without announcing

Tamas
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Does the job just fine, hustle free

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2019

Pluspunten

Easy to set up and operate, can be customized pretty well, plenty of options available.

Minpunten

Can't offer 2 payment methods to choose, for example pay deposit or pay in full.
Can't block 2 practicioners for 1 service, which causing overbooking sometimes.

Bülent
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

Best Booking Software in market

Beoordeeld op 16/9/2021

experience with saloon booking is always good because they are always advancing software according to our needs. (they can be very slow but they always do)

Pluspunten

solid, clean and fast interface and multishop feature.

Minpunten

discount system, still waiting for my requests integrated