HoneyBook

Klantbeheer voor freelancers en het MKB

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Carlos

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A must for busy event people

Beoordeeld op 31/10/2019

Customer service is great, they get back to asap and help you with anything.

Pluspunten

Automating my payments and collecting for me. Using the app i don't have to be in front of a computer to check on customers contracts.

Minpunten

no scheduling within the software in which I heard they were working on this. The ability to add someone that works for you and not see contract just logistics.

17hats

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

I was on the forefront of it and they walked me into it , I don't think there were many alternatives as there is now

Antwoord van HoneyBook Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Happy to hear you are enjoying the HB app Carlos! Please keep an ear out shortly for more news on exciting up coming features!

Steve

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The sweetest solution for photographers

Beoordeeld op 3/4/2022

Honeybook continues to be a game-changer for our photography business. It has been an integral part of our daily workflow for years now. This year they added calendar and booking functionality.

Pluspunten

Love the customer service. Whenever I need help they are always right there. We use HB for every booking. As soon as a lead goes active, we start a new project and manage everything from communication to proposal to contact to invoicing with HB.

Minpunten

There could maybe be more freedom to customize but really it's just an advanced issue. First world problems.

Kathryn

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Tries to do a lot of things, but none of them are done very well

Beoordeeld op 17/9/2021

I felt like the app looked great and had great potential, but the clunky UI design left me frustrated. We had been using it for almost a year and still felt that something just wasn't clicking. We ended up moving away from Honeybook and chose another program that was more specific to our industry.

Pluspunten

The look and feel of the app is very clean, love the ability to add images and customize the look and feel of contracts, flyers, brochures and more. Adding a custom form field to our website was easy to do. Automation feature seems nice, but we didn't really use it.

Minpunten

In contracts the most frustrating thing is that you can only add line items at the very bottom of the invoice. That means if you have a very long invoice and want to add a line to the top of the page, you have to add a line at the bottom and drag it all the way up to the top ( which is extremely tedious ). It wastes so much time that it made me wonder if we wasted more time trying to use this clunky app than just doing things the way we were used to in excel!

Charlie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Solid Payment Invoicing & Proposal Tool

Beoordeeld op 9/6/2022

8/10. Once the client has paid the first time, their automated recurring payment solution is working really well for me.

Pluspunten

I moved away from Quickbooks online because they didn't have an easy way to send customers automatic recurring invoices. Honeybook had pre-built service agreements along with the automated recurring payments feature I needed for my business. It was appealing to work with them because set up was very easy to get what we needed up and running

Minpunten

After a client pays their invoice, it usually takes 12-24 hours for Honeybook to send me a confirmation email saying they've paid. This is (I don't use this word often) absurd. With Quickbooks, I know payment confirmation comes in within 10 minutes.

Especially if I am going to start work with a client right as they pay, this hurdle in their platform stops me from getting to work right away.

It usually leads to me emailing my customer "Did you pay the invoice?" then them replying "I did!" then me looking into Honeybook wondering why the heck it hasn't come in and making me look foolish to my client... Then I finally get the notification the next day.

It's the #1 feature request they need to get updated.

Stripe en Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

Because they have online scheduling, and pre-built proposals/service agreements to use. More of an all-in-one platform.
Kaycee
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

Honeybook is a game-changer for Service Oriented Small-Businesses

Beoordeeld op 3/8/2022

The biggest problem that I've struggled with since launching my business is obtaining payment in a timely fashion. Honeybook totally fixed that problem for me. I don't have to give a laundry-list of payment methods or pay for additional payment services, wait around for physical checks, or process e-checks. My customers just plop in their card information and then it hits my bank account.

SO. NICE.

Pluspunten

Honeybook took my booking process to a massively higher level of success. My contracts are all signed, and invoices are paid before I even start designing. I walk my customers through the process and we discuss TAT and rates, next steps, and then I kick them over the Proposal with the same details we discussed during the sale.

With other software I've struggled to receive timely payments, or contract signatures.

Not anymore!

Minpunten

The contract templates are pretty limited to social media management and marketing ops. I think that every business needs their own contracts, period, but it would be nice to have a better starting place for other service providers.

Additionally, the emails that Honeybook kicks out for proposals, payments, contracts and the like have reportedly found their way to many of my customer's spam box. I just warn them ahead of time, but it's not super reassuring to some more leery customers.

Melanie Latrelle
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I'm glad I found Honeybook!

Beoordeeld op 8/8/2022

My experience has been great. It keeps my organized and I have recommended to other people for their business.

Pluspunten

I like that the interface is easy to use and navigate and is visually appealing. I can track my leads and communicate with them and send emails and send updates and invoices, contracts, and receive payments all in one place. It keeps my business organized. I like the mobile app for business on the go. The customer support is helpful and responsive. Love the scheduling app! It has replaced my previous scheduler.

Minpunten

I want more email customization - better html features - add photo to my signature, add gifs, rename buttons and add them wherever I want in the email.
I'd like it to manage my items better - have a place where I can update item pricing and descriptions and archive old items.
I'd like better customization around the contact forms. Be able to match the text and font and fields closely to my website so that it integrates better onto my design. Be able to change colors of text and lines, and fonts and customize the lead contact form better.

Taylann
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Best business decision!

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2022

Incredible. I can't see us using any other program.

Pluspunten

Integration with gmail for scheduling, payment processing and mobile app! Also, how easy it is to use and how it maximizes the client experience.

Minpunten

For our industry, it is lacking an edidable document such as a BEO or Event Details Sheet - I wish this type of document would be an option.

Ariel

Honeybook is AMAZING!!!

Beoordeeld op 25/5/2022

My overall experience with Honeybook has been incredible. I use the program for contract, invoices, payment processing, reports, automations, client contact, calendars, questionnaires, and so much more!

Pluspunten

What I love most about Honeybook is that most of my business needs can be handled through them! Aside from client galleries- it’s all done here on Honeybook. The program is organized, intuitive, and includes so many features! It’s easy to learn and use. I can’t imagine running my business without it!

Minpunten

I have no cons. This meets and exceeds all expectations that I would have for a CRM.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

A Great Resource For Small Businesses

Beoordeeld op 13/9/2022

Pluspunten

One, they created flexibility with pricing; for someone who wants to use the platform but uses a different checkout option, there is a very affordable tier. That tier is also fantastic for those just getting started. I've always found it crazy that more platforms don't carry an option like this for beginners.

Since I've been with Honeybook, they have been improving the software; they recently just came out with a fantastic feature to take your lead or on a streamlined journey.

Minpunten

I hope they allow us to ACTUALLY customize our project pipeline at some point.

Not everyone has the same process, and there is stuff I can't take off because it's default.

I also wish there was an easier way to just send someone to the item to be sold page rather than taking them to a pipeline, we all get leads differently, and I'd like to skip a step for some people.

Red
  • Sector: Computernetwerken
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

HoneyBook Overall Review

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2023

I think for a CRM HoneyBook is quite alright however there are still many competitors out there that do slightly better.

Pluspunten

- It has a wide range of useful features- Secure and customiztible- Integrates well with other services

Minpunten

- Fees especially for third party countries- Some limited integration issues

Abigail

HoneyBook is amazing!

Beoordeeld op 4/11/2019

It’s been great!! Any time I’ve had an issue it’s been resolved quickly. I do find that asking a question in the group & getting a personal email is rather annoying. I specifically ask in Facebook for a reason - so when I get an email I usually don’t see it right away whereas I’m looking for a notification or other users experiences.

Pluspunten

User friendly for both myself and my clients, ease of set up (love that they do most of the upload work & it’s easily changeable!), the community it’s created, & the “opportunities” section.

Minpunten

1. I wish there was more internal automation, like the workflow applied just sent out the emails and not prompted me to act.
2. While “linked” with Calendly, it’s not linked in the correct way. I wish when someone signed up for a slot in Calendly, it could generate an automatic proposal that I could look over before sending, or sent automatically. When adding my “Calendly link” to a honeybook email, the link always fails. I don’t use Calendly enough to have this be a major issue, just a nuisance.
3. More flexibility in personal branding & branding the contact form. I don’t currently use the form on my site because of this.

Antwoord van HoneyBook Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for being a member Abigail! I know you will be excited about some upcoming functionality we'll be releasing in early 2020! I'll be sure to share your feedback with the product team.

Monica

I LOVE IT

Beoordeeld op 3/2/2021

The invoices are my favorite. I love being to bill clients through HB and not have to use a different program to do that. I get to keep EVERYTHING in one spot which actually saves me money. I don’t need a separate software for bookkeeping, calendars, workflow, etc. It’s ALL here. In one place. I’m obsessed. I can’t imagine not having HB.

Pluspunten

Very user friendly, they offer so much! I love being able to track my expenses and schedule clients. I love the workflow feature, it’s so helpful. I REALLY love the fact that clients can pay you through the HB invoice. That’s probably the best part. Its awesome that they added a COVID-19 tool kit that shows you which clients are most likely to be affected. And then they have email templates that are COVID related. So many resources are provided, it’s like they actually care about us 🥺 💕 haha.
Highly recommend

Minpunten

The only thing that’s a little slow is the payment actually getting to my bank account. I’m not even sure if HB has anything to do with the time it takes, but I do wish it didn’t take 2 days to finally show up in my account. I wish there was an option to “instantly” transfer the funds for like a 1% fee. Like Venmo! That way if someone needs the money ASAP, they can instantly get it OR they can choose to wait the 1-2 business days to get the full payment. That would AMAZING

Casey

From Employee to Business Owner Honeybook has been by my Side

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2019

Overall, Honeybook saves us so much time and allows my business to be operated with only 2 full time employees. If I were to try and run this business on my own, without Honeybook, I would not be able to give my clients the attention to detail and quick response time they deserve.

Pluspunten

There is a very small learning curve using Honeybook. When I convinced my previous employer to purchase Honeybook, I realized how very quick and easy it was to integrate into the company. Now, as a business owner, my employees can utilize Honeybook as well and our company can have full transparency on where we are at with each client.

Minpunten

I really wish that Batch Emailing had more options. We often need to send specific batch emails to our clients dependednt on which stage they are at on our timeline. Only having the options to hand select each client to send the batch emails to or to send them to our entire client list is an inefficient use of our time and thus we find no use for this tool that has so much potential to be so valuable to our business.

Planning Pod

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

I felt that Honeybook was more customizable and offered more specific tools geared towards streamlining the areas that I needed help with most.
Jessica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Your go-to, all-in-one CRM for small business!

Beoordeeld op 13/2/2022

Amazing, hands down!

Pluspunten

Easy to use and so many features! The ability to go to one place AND have so many things automated is amazing!

Minpunten

There are little things that can be improved, but so does everything. I have voiced my suggestions to the HoneyBook team and they are passing the information along to try to improve my experience. Even without those being fixed, I still love HoneyBook.

Calendly en QuickBooks Online Advanced

Redenen om voor HoneyBook te kiezen

Everything all in on spot was the big excitement for me!

Overgestapt van

Calendly en PayPal Invoicing

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

I needed something easier for a non-bookkeeper/accountant but that I could still understand my business in. Plus, having everything in one place made it an easy decision!
Sarah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Definitely a game changer!

Beoordeeld op 1/10/2020

Pluspunten

I love how organized I feel using this product - I can see at a glance where I am in the process with all of my clients and it is amazing to pull up all the correspondence with each client in one place. It has made a world of difference and I am beyond happy with it!

Minpunten

The thing I like least is the limitation when building templates for contracts, proposals, questionnaires, etc. - I am in the business of photography and delivering beautiful images is what sets my soul on fire! I wish I could add some of my images into some of my documents and have full control over the size and their location in the document. The way it is set up right now is a square crop on any image which can only be left, center, and right page. Dubsado has the leg up on Honeybook in that regard but otherwise I am totally happy with Honeybook.

Rita

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The learning curve is flat

Beoordeeld op 26/8/2021

Honeybook is responsible for the success of my business. Before Honeybook I had to follow up and demand to get paid and often get my payments postponed. Now it is all automated, clients even put their invoices in auto-pay.

Pluspunten

I get paid without hassle. Everything is automated. The proposal is so amazing, you send the invoice and contract together, and it goes with a pay button where the customer has no choice besides to sign the contract and paying.

The app.
The time tracking - the fact you have to calculate the time in fractions, what should have been an easy task becomes a "let me google what 1h35min is in time fractions". You can just put the time in the app, but not on the webapp. But I can never login at the app because it doesn't accept Google SSO, but it does on the web, so I always have to change my password. The app doesn't stay connected for long.
So I just don't use the app, I have it installed because maybe one day it will update and login with Google.

Jessica
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

HoneyBook is a lifesaver!

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2020

I love HoneyBook because it's easy to use and if I can't figure something out, I can easily ask! The customer service and care is golden!

Pluspunten

I love the brochures and proposals features. It makes things SO easy for me and my clients! I also love that I can use HoneyBook for project specific emails, so I have everything in one place!

Minpunten

It's not really a con, but I don't use the community aspect of the platform. I'm sure it's amazing too though. 😄

Charlene
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Keeping it all together!

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2021

I have loved Honeybook since I first downloaded it...Customizing everything was easy and FUN! Any time i had questions customer service was super fast and nice...which makes everything easier!

Pluspunten

I love that all my projects are in one space, and organized so I can see where I am with what at what time...with just a click!

Minpunten

I don't have a con...Although it is worth each penny that they charge, it is hard justifying when business stopped bc of a virus (which shall not be named lol) I wanted to keep it to keep everything together but could not when even communication stopped with clients for a while.

Natasha
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Natasha Rae Artistry Review

Beoordeeld op 2/3/2022

Very user friendly

Pluspunten

Streamlines workflow, templates are either already perfectly set up, or if not, so easy to make changes.

Minpunten

Con mentioned in previous question when asked how can you improve

Corbin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Can’t do business without it!

Beoordeeld op 4/4/2020

It’s streamlined, helpful beyond what I can write here. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone with a small business with multiple clients.

Pluspunten

The workflow feature helps me keep track of everything from inquiries down to executing the final details before the event. It’s easy to use and customer service is quick and helpful when I do get stuck!

Minpunten

I wish the deposits and payments made were a little clearer on my end so I don’t have the check the bank and HoneyBook at the same time to cross reference. That being said, I JUST started using the payment feature and it could be that I’m just not used to it yet.

17hats en Curate

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

It fit more of my needs as an event venue owner
Meredith

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Honeybook - a game changer for my company

Beoordeeld op 19/11/2019

Honeybook is the perfect CRM for our company! It's so easy to use, and it has truly changed the way my company streamlines the booking and communication process. I would never switch to a different CRM.

Pluspunten

I love the ability to use Honeybook in place of standard email. It makes the process of searching for specifics discussions significantly easier. I also really love the proposal templates, ease of invoicing, and the ability for my proposals to double as contracts. I LOVE the app!

Minpunten

I wasn't able to easily use connect to Quickbooks online.

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op HoneyBook

Price, ease of use, and having the ability to use it for communication with my clients.
Alyssa

Honeybook Has The Best Customer Service I've Ever Found On A Platform

Beoordeeld op 24/9/2019

The fact that they take all your templates and do the onboarding for you alleviates the excuse of not wanting to transfer systems.
The customer service is bar none. They are always quick, pleasant and offer advice and solutions when I cant find what I'm looking for.

Clean interface
automation assists small businesses to ensure great customer service.
Can add more than one company if you're like me and run different events and services.

Minpunten

still has some growing pains, but they are really receptive of suggestions.
Would like to be able to have email coro come from a chain, and not have to send new emails from the system each follow up.
The brochure maker is limited at the moment. Would like to see it more customizable.
In Canada your clients can't pay you with online bank transfers, only available for US businesses.

Antwoord van HoneyBook Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We are very proud of our Concierge Team and we're so glad you agree, Alyssa! Thank you for being a HB member and sharing your feedback. I will pass along your comments to our product team!

Barbara
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Honeybook is the best!

Beoordeeld op 4/2/2019

Before Honeybook, we were having issues with past due account and staying on top of them. With Honeybook-that issue has gone away. Our customers are thrilled with the reminders and the ability to pay online. Before Honeybook we either had to have couples come back to the venue to book or would mail out the contracts delaying bookings by up to 2 weeks. Now we can send out everything and have our bookings completed in just hours! Working with clients and assisting in the coordinating /planning of their weddings are soo much easier with Honeybook. All emails are stored with the project-from the lead contact to the final thank you! No more hunting through email accounts. Notes and information stored there. And the ability to work from home without hauling home a stack of files is unbeatable. This is the BEST program for a wedding venue!

Pluspunten

The ability to work from anywhere at any time is one of the best features. I can access all the information for our clients from home and answer any questions. Since leads go directly to this program, all emails are attached to each project so you have a record of everything you said. The Library stores all our documents and handouts. I love the report section--last month the owner was starting a project to see what months was our best months for bookings. He said he was going to have to dig through Quickbooks for the information. I pointed out that the information was already in the Honeybooks!

Minpunten

The only thing have to say that is bad about this program is when there is an update of change. Opening up the program to do something and finding that things have changed with no notice is frustrating.

Jennifer
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Love Honeybook!!

Beoordeeld op 12/5/2020

Customer service is prompt, attentive, and friendly. The program helps me manage all of my couples' needs efficiently and with ease from the first contact to follow up after their wedding ceremony.

Pluspunten

Honeybook provides many tutorials to help you get the most out of the program. Setting it up is fairly simple and worth the effort for the ease of use in managing your clients and how much time you save when using the features such as email and contract templates and task management. I love having everything about my couples in one place - the contract, tasks, payments, all messages and any notes. Plus, I can see the details at a glance and love the ability to integrate my own pictures so my clients and I can all see the beautiful eye catching graphics of my choosing.

Minpunten

I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. I thought I liked my old program a few years ago, but when it went defunct and I had to change, I was so grateful I was forced into an upgrade. I did not know what I was missing. This program simplified the management of my business beyond what I thought was possible.

Morgan
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Great platform

Beoordeeld op 14/1/2019

Love them and will always recommend them when I can.

Pluspunten

I love that it makes everything so easy. you can send out your contracts, you can send out your emails, you can set reminders that will tell you when things are due you can send out invoices. If someone enters in their information through the contact page that honey but provides they put everything into the system for you that the client has provided to sell the name the email address all of that making it that much more easy for you . I also really love the customer service everyone is very professional and helpful and they go out of their way to make you feel taken care of. it’s also very easy to understand. It makes you look very professional as a business owner I highly recommend Honey Book

Minpunten

Honestly there’s not really a whole lot of cons the only one that I can think of is that the mobile app is not as interactive as if you were using a computer or laptop but honey book constantly works on improving things so I’m sure that in the future it will be fully interactive from your phone where you can check on things like bookkeeping and Send out contacts faster. So for me it’s not really a con just something to be aware of other than that I really honestly can’t really think of any cons.