Scoro

Uitgebreide software voor bedrijfsbeheer.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Roman
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of very few that receive all 5 star!

Beoordeeld op 19/10/2017

Ready day 1 to automate our business processes, both main that bring money in and supportive , eg reminders for unpaid bills; time tracking, labor cost tracking, calendar oversight vs resource, mobile phone usage, integration with other platforms.

Pluspunten

Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on. Also comfortable to use with smalls screen devices as interface is restructured and you still see all your data but in an optimised screens - very handy for smartphones.

Minpunten

just 2 things come to my mind after extensive use for 1+ year.
1. Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really annoys.
2. sales pipeline does not track time when status of quote was changed, so no way to know how long did quote spend in each status, eg. time from contact to deal closed is 4 weeks, from them 1 week for quote preparation, 2 weeks for customer feedback etc.

Gabriele
  • Sector: Textiel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great tool to manage our sales process and follow internal projects

Beoordeeld op 30/12/2021

Scoro has an awesome onboarding & support team, I've witnessed firsthand how on top of everything they are and how easy it is to get ahold of help if I'm working on a new workflow and have a question about the best way to do it. Scoro's Dashboards are the key to my sales team's performance and I love the level of transparency we have in the team due to numerous ways to delegate and track work!

Pluspunten

Best part of Scoro is how comprehensive it is to use it. We record every single step from capturing a lead to making an order, recording the qualifying process, thorough information about the client and their needs, communication, and every step that our team needs to do to convert the lead. Tracking communication and different initiatives allows me to track every single important KPI on my team's list and have transparency in where every team member needs to improve, helps to find concerning parts that need fixing. I love the Dashboard.

Minpunten

As we're a manufacturing company, we, unfortunately, can't use the invoicing part of Scoro, which is a bummer, because we lack the warehouse functionality. If we were providing services rather than products, I'd love that for us.

ClickUp

Redenen om voor Scoro te kiezen

Salesforce has a huge price and we don't need majority of the functionality, it lacks in tracking projects, doesn't connect that part of our business to sales.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Scoro

Scoro has way more features and better UI.
Andi
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best CRM alternative: for time planind and agenda

Beoordeeld op 8/7/2022

I love it. Best CRM and All-In-One Platform. You can manage everything. We are an accouting office and our bigest challenge was our time blocking. Before we use Capsule CRM; also very good alternative, but, Scoro is definitly better. Also mor expensive but worth.

Pluspunten

Its fantastic. When you use this platform, you will understand. We use to manage our daily work. We plan our calendar, task, contact, invoicec. Especially planing our agenda; in form of events is best value for us.

Minpunten

Mobile app its not so great. Need improvement.

Zoho CRM

Redenen om voor Scoro te kiezen

In the begining was only blocking time with calendar. Latter we descover more and more features that we love. Also Scoro makes monthly updates.

Redenen om over te stappen op Scoro

Calendar. Scoro has oportunity of blocking time and planing events in calendar.
Raimonds
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

CRM system

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2018

First of all, it is project control and ability to see the future market potential. This tool first of all was meant to be as helping tool fore sales persons but it is also good tool for budgeting and future planning by segments and customer groups. It also helps us to keep up with our customers.

Pluspunten

Before I found Scoro I already had experience with couple other CRM softweres and Scoro was the one which allow me to develop this CRM according to my needs. Besides my company was one of the first customers of Scoro so I was able not only see how it was in begining but also how Scoro was developing constantly to become one of the most "easy to work with" systems to improve daily sales. The most what I like about Scoro from early beggining was that it does not force You to use something standartized but allow You to organize it according Your needs and daily processes. This CRM system allows me to solve different important issues to improve my project control and sales overall. After my suggestion this CRM was implemented not only by other sister companies but also by several partners of our company and are established as really helpful tool to conduct projects and also help sales personal to improve their abilities and skills.

Minpunten

As a new developing system no always all my wishes can be implemented by 100% but it is sort of understandable.

Eabyn
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Perfect for managing large projects for your team

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2022

It has been essential in managing the billable hours and tasks for our team

Pluspunten

Gives endless editable features that can tailor to your organisation when it comes to task and project management

Minpunten

A combined view of projects and planner would be useful to visualise both at the same time

Microsoft Teams

Redenen om voor Scoro te kiezen

Scoro offered a more tailored approach to our organisation

Zoho One

Redenen om over te stappen op Scoro

Scoro allows for greater integration with our other software
Nasko
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Start Using Scoro for Easy Project Management

Beoordeeld op 9/11/2021

Scoro brought major relief to our team as a single place for information and sharing progress on projects and individual tasks. Its limitations to work as a sales CRM forced us to be creative in how we record data and push that data down the pipeline.

Pluspunten

Scoro is easy to setup and managing users is fairly easy to do but it would require someone knowing what they do. Their Gantt Chart feature is great and allows a quick overview of a project progress. Creating multiple tasks and assigning those to different users/managers is also super easy. When setting up Scoro from square-one, I would highly recommend that the team and company creates the setup completely and wouldn't allow individual team members to tinker with customizations.

Minpunten

Scoro has limited integrations with other solutions. Although APIs are available, APIs won't work for everything. Scoro's fields for postal codes and countries and mailing addresses are set to use UK-based and Europen based format, it makes it a little confusing when entering contact details.

Stephen
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk

Steve's review

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2021

Scoro has helped our business enormously, we track KPI's and have excellent reporting.

Pluspunten

It is a great project management software.

Marketing and CRM are very poor, suggest a bolt on to Zoho CRM Plus

Zoho One

Redenen om over te stappen op Scoro

It was out of the box ready whereas Zoho One needed setting up.
Ian
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Quoting and job dashboard

Beoordeeld op 14/6/2022

We have managed to transfer our semi-manual quoting, timesheeting and job management tasks into an end to end one stop shop in Scoro which has allowed everyone in the business to see the status of any job at any time.
The support from Scoro has been very supportive and knowledgeable about how consulting companies work and how their worfklows can be applied Scoro.

Pluspunten

The quoting system is central to how Scoro works and includes all the components of the job in one screen including proposals, costings, invoices, purchase orders, projects and tasks.

This allows us a one stop shop about the job for the client with each component allowing configurable fields and workflows to allow us to tailor the way we do business inside each section.

Minpunten

Some of the visuals on the dashboard are not clear what job they relate to so you need to open them up to view which one that was.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A comprehensive project management solution

Beoordeeld op 15/7/2022

Pluspunten

KPI dashboard is in real-time
shared team calendar and scheduling of meetings. There's detailed information on the status and financing of the project.

Minpunten

It takes time to adjust with Scoro most especially to someone newbie like me.

Romain
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Excellent platform

Beoordeeld op 26/6/2022

Pluspunten

I find that the tool is user-friendly and offers excellent services. With a very good pricing.

Minpunten

I find that there are some small glitches with some of the features. But overall the software is very good to use.

Glen
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Well designed software with excellent customer support

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2021

Scoro has become an integral part of the management of our customers, opportunities, jobs and reporting. The customer support is second to none. Our only issue is the cost per seat and license flexibility, making it unattractive to bring occasional users who might only use one or two features on board.

Pluspunten

The web interface is really well designed and easy to use. Customer support is the best I have experienced from any supplier. Updates are regular with real, valuable functionality added in each update.

Minpunten

The custom PDF template module for Quotes, Purchase Orders and Invoices is quite limited. The phone/table app is much less useful than the web version. The cost per user is very high which discourages us from bringing our whole organisation on board.

Zoho Projects, Harvest, Replicon en Forecast

Redenen om voor Scoro te kiezen

Cost of maintaining bespoke solution

Claris FileMaker

Redenen om over te stappen op Scoro

Project-central model, excellent quoting and pipeline management, and good task management.
Helen
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and everything in one platform

Beoordeeld op 25/3/2021

Overall it's saved us a bunch of time, helped information to become far more visible amonst the whole team, and given us reports and insights we could never have got before due to information living in separate systems. The team enjoy using it too.

Pluspunten

Having used a lot of project management software in my past, I've found Scoro to be one of the easiest and most intuitive to use. I've rarely needed to read documentation or watch videos, because you can mostly just tell how it works. When I do have a specific question, their support team is one of the best I've ever encountered - I get detailed replies with screenshots from a real person typically wtihin just a few hours that answer my questions in full.

From an initial lead/ enquiry, Scoro can handle the full end to end process of converting that into a quote, project, set of tasks, project plan and invoice. It also has time tracking. We've been able to get rid of 3 different bits of software because Scoro can handle it all. It even integrates wtih our accounting software Xero.

One of the things I like the most are the customisable dashboards which pull whatever key metrics you'd like to measure into one place, giving you powerful insights into your sales and productivity performance.

Minpunten

It does take time to get all your data imported and work out how to set things up in a way that works for you. However this would be the case for all software of this type - if you want it to be tailored to you, you have to put the upfront effort in. This isn't a critique but rather something to be aware of when planning how long to get things initially set up - we did ours in 6 weeks due to an impending deadline, but 3 months would be more comfortable. Price wise, it's towards the higher end of the scale, but I think it's worth it.

Robert
  • Sector: Computersoftware

We found our home!

Beoordeeld op 18/3/2021

My experience has been outstanding. My entire work life is in Scoro.

Pluspunten

Our experience with Scoro to keep team members connected and up-to-date has been exceptional. With a brief learning curve on learning how to use the software, we were up and running in a week. Also, all of the integrations that Scoro allows saves time and increases production.

Minpunten

My hope is that one-day Scoro can integrate with Gmail.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Scoro te kiezen

The software we were using was not meeting our needs as our company was growing.

Insightly

Redenen om over te stappen op Scoro

More features that were affordable.
Margit
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Easy menu, easy to use

Beoordeeld op 1/8/2018

Reminds me of the priority tasks in my day's work today

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use because it is logical and easy.
The software is color-rich and contains enough information. The software can transfer tasks to other members of the organization. The software can create tasks that are beautifully in sight and you will not forget to deal with them in a few moments or days. The calendar is very convenient because you can mark your reminders in days or years. The software reminds you of the tasks and reminders that you entered in the calendar. The software will quickly find the customer from its database. The software reminds you if someone has a birthday party in the organization. The software leaves the client with all the information that has happened to him. I like this software.

Minpunten

The software does not show the content of the contract. It does not indicate which equipment is a contract with the client, does not show the latest transactions and does not show the valuation and the terms of the contract. Does not show customer balance. The filtration system is a bit complicated or not enough to teach us. For me, filtering is difficult. If you mark Make Task done, you will have to create a new reminder for yourself - it disturbs that there will be additional movement for me in this regard.
The most disappointing is the fact that you do not see the contents of the agreement.

• Sector: Sport
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Scoro Review

Beoordeeld op 11/10/2018

My over all experience has been very good with good customer support especially in setting up the system to suit my needs.

Scoro Review.
As one of the most disorganised people around I have found Scoro very useful. Although I don’t have a big team to run I find the connectivity of Scoro helps me in the day to day running of my business.

The Dashboard gives me a quick overview of what is happening and what I need to do that day.
I find especially useful the quotes and invoicing. I was notoriously bad at keeping track of invoices before, now with this system I have all the information I need there in front of me. This has been a tremendous help. It is useful to see instantly the figures for income and outstanding debt.

The Calendar works well as does the Task section, which sends me timely reminders of things I have to do coming to me via email. I have found in the past that I don’t always look at my diary to see what I have to do that day.
I have used it for marketing via Mail Chimp and that worked well and was easy to set up even though I am not the best at IT.

Although I am normally a visual person liking bright colours, I find this system much better than say Drop Task . The information is clear and easy to read when you scan the information quickly. Which lets face Most of us do when we are busy.

Minpunten

Contacts can be hard to find. I find on a few of my contacts they seem to disappear. I am not sure why.

Laura

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great tool for assorment, selling and general analysis

Beoordeeld op 15/3/2018

Before we were using Excel. The comparison is enormous:
- work efficiency has risen tremendously
- "forgetting" or "loosing" offers on paper has dropped to 0
- can always keep an eye on what has been done, what is in the process etc.
- all data (clients, assortment, purchase history) is in one general system together

Pluspunten

Client-based quick access to purchase history and same order possibility with just a few cliks.
Category and sub-category segmentation possibilities, which makes it easier for other users to select suitable products for selling.
Able to see sales margin% while composing quotes and deciding upon possible discounts.
Possibility to link all active projects dierctly to the weekly/montly calendar --> providing a complete overview of th schedule ahead. NB! Possibility to activate active projects only for the employees involved (not everyone!).

Minpunten

Unable to delete expired data once some previous action has been taken.
Sometimes you need to apply too many filters before you get the data you require.
Unable to change description or other data on the invoice, that does not affect the sum, once the payment has been transferred (it becomes locked in the system).

Aideen
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

Why We Selected Scoro

Beoordeeld op 24/3/2021

I am very happy with this product - Ido feel we could have done with a lot more training at the beginning, as a result we only scratch the surface with regard to using the many features of Scoro. The plan is to introduce more of the products to the company shortly. And to request more training.

Pluspunten

We were a start up and having worked for large companies using multiple software products for finance/vendor management I decided I wanted one product only. After an extensive search and a lot of research we decided on Scoro. The team at Scoro are helfpul and friendly and eager to keep users happy. They listen to your feedback and requirements and when possible and if demand is high enough they embelish their product e.g. Scoro Gantt being the latest additon.

Minpunten

I'm still learning and could really do with more training - perhaps not Scoro's issue but we would have had a 2nd visit from a consultant on site if it wasn't for the pandemic. I would like to arrange for a consultant to assist for our future development as soon as travel is possible.

Sigen
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

Scoro Review

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2021

Pluspunten

It is great to have access to most of the information related to the projects. Having the Gantt chart has definitely been a plus to the new updates.

Minpunten

I would like to see easiness in linking MY tasks to the project (the dropdown options should be related only to that project especifically and not ALL projects that are not even assigned to me). This is especifically when doing an event.
Also, when closing an event tht I modified, I'd prefer to go straight back to the main schedule, not just to that one event separately.
The Gantt, even though it's been a gread addition, still needs more work.

John
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

Scoro - Business management Software

Beoordeeld op 26/9/2018

Syzygy has used Scoro to manage our workflow, CRM and billing for a couple of years now. We found them after two painful and unsuccessful experiences with software that promised the earth but just did not have the flexibility to be able to adapt to what we and having tried two other platforms wasting time and money.

The onboarding experience and the service provided since we have been using it has been brilliant throughout - there are real people at the end of the phone or on skype that go above an beyond to help us fully utilise their software. This is so unusual in this industry which is a shame in one sense, but a great USP for Scoro

Pluspunten

The flexibility to be able to adapt the platform in a huge variety of ways to work for us - as opposed to us having to 'fit' into someone else's system. Also the integrations with Xero, which works very well and Mail Chimp.

The way that Scoro gives us a single platform to manage CRM, billing, work flow tracking and management is brilliant.

Minpunten

This is being picky, and with Scoro's regular updates I see this is in the pipeline, but developing Gantt Charting would be really helpful.

Valdas
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk

Daily user Review

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2021

We are using Scoro as CRM program. It is very simple for new companies creation as database is synchronized with local database. it doesnt have integration with apple and outlook. you need special add-on to synchronize calendar - thats not very convenient if you are creating your meetings in outlook first.

Pluspunten

Drag and drop. Simple, usefull. Analize of results including margins, expenses etc per project.

Minpunten

Creates new products, if you have written product name with mistake.

Craig
  • Sector: Olie en energie

EPSCO Ltd

Beoordeeld op 5/11/2021

We have found this easy to set up, easy to get comfortable with using, adaptable in most ways we need to use and has given us freedom to work remotely on a common package.

Pluspunten

The most important features for our use has been the ability to have quotations and projects built in one central location under a common template. This gives consistency and easy access for all staff without having to know where items are stored on a central server.
Ability to create products and servers which leads to consistency in the text provided in quotations.
Have replaced estimated income documents with Scoro's Pipeline function.

Minpunten

Inability to separate out lines of a quote so that income from a certain line can be in our pipeline on one month and another in the next. We have a lot of clients who we quote one single quote but the lines of the quote are completed over a period. For invoicing this is not an issue but for estimating income only the total appears in the close by date month.

Linda

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect software to organise work flow and bills

Beoordeeld op 18/3/2021

We are very happy that Scoro gives us possibility to have detailed overview over Projects.
For example – we can enter every task what has been completed, outgoing and incoming invoices and see what profit we get at the end.
It has helped a lot to work on our employees productivity, by not spending too much hours where there is not enough profit etc.

Pluspunten

It has everything we needed as company - time tracking, task management, calendar, incoming and outgoing bill register.
We have customised Scoro to the level where it is very convenient for all of our workers.
And we still are discovering new things on Scoro. There are so many tools to work with :)

Minpunten

Sometimes it is very hard to understand, especially for beginners.

Andy
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

a decent CRM

Beoordeeld op 30/3/2021

overall positive, easy to track projects, into quotes, into orders and then invoices.

Pluspunten

Easy to use once it's all set up.
good for tracking projects into quotes and orders. Companies and person allocations also easy and good.

Minpunten

some of it is hard to change and selecting some options can lock out part.

• Sector: Defensie en ruimtevaart

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Learning an getting effective with Scoro takes time - but eventually, it will pay off!

Beoordeeld op 1/8/2018

Good overview of the project together with project members, how they are performing, how much time has spent, all the relevant documents in one place etc. Basically, it will give the user a very good overview what is going on and how much time it takes.

Pluspunten

The best thing about Scoro is the detailness. Sometimes, administrative time spent in Scoro will take a lot of time, but on the other hand, it will gather together all the necessary elements of the project that are needed to evaluate the process. It is a great tool for managing the team by giving tasks. Very cool feature is the smart e-mail that will keep the important information outsourced from the company mailbox - also, You can simply connect the e-mails to certain projects so You will have all essential parts of the project in one bucket.

Minpunten

It is a bit tricky to learn the software quickly. Also, there are some obstructive steps e.g. automation of filling the form blanks takes a lot of time.

Marius
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The first CRM/BMS I have fallen in love from the first sight

Beoordeeld op 21/8/2018

We were looking for CRM/BMS for a long time (more than 5 years), and personally I have tested/checked many of variaous systems. When I have got a SCORO ad and opened preview - something inside me told that this should be definitely what we were looking for. After couple of months we purchased licenses. Onboardin passed very smoothly, and literally we have started to use it and enjoy since a first login. For our small company it is real helper - everything is in the place and if/when somebody is absent (either for vacation or some other reasons) - it is easy to track and make undone tasks of absent person.
Sales chain is a big WOW - very easy to process offers/orders/purchase orders and Invoices (with an option of tracking unpaido ones).
That's it. Though we use not all of features from Ultimate package, but there are plans to transfer more processes to Scoro from other systems we still use paralelly.

Pluspunten

Perfect interface and document relations in the sale chain
Adaptable
Configurable
Feature requests are implemented in a reasonable terms

Minpunten

The biggest problem currently - there is no line numbers at the proposal, and as far as I was informed - no quick solution for this
Price (especially for bigger enterprises) - as heard from potential customers....