Pipefy

4,6 (310)
Schrijf een review!
Lean workflow en business process management (BPM)

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Torey
Torey
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Beoordeeld op 6/11/2017

Pluspunten

It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything.

Customer support has been great!

Features:
- The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power.
- Relational database tables that can be tied to cards.
- Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials
- Take action when certain fields change.
- Create and track sub-processes.
- Super solid GraphQL API.
- Reporting based on a cards fields.

Minpunten

- The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App.

- You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

Antwoord van Pipefy

Thank you so much for your feedback!

• Sector: Textiel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have

Beoordeeld op 5/1/2021

We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.

Easy management
Intuitive set up
Clean and beautiful layout

Minpunten

Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)

ActiveCampaign

Redenen om voor Pipefy te kiezen

Pipefy is much more customizable and easy to use than other softwares we have tried. Also, it is a lot easier to manage my team. I need to know how many opportunities they are negotiating with their customers, so Pipefy helps me to manage everything. And the best part: I can customize everything as I need.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

As I commented above, Pipefy is more customizable than other softwares I have tried. Also, it has everything I need to manage my team and reach our goals. The new feature Dashboards are also another thing that I liked a lot.
Rogerio
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Profitto & Pipefy

Beoordeeld op 17/12/2020

I've closed a deal with a big client and I needed to set up a team. But I didn't have a procedure or a step by step of the operations... and I needed to manage 2 people out side the office. And Pipefy not only helped me to manage the team... but really helped me to create the procedure and to understand the entire chain of information. Pipefy makes my job more clear to me.

Pluspunten

I think that it is simple to use... very friendly and wiht Pipefy it is possible to create a procedures and process even if you are not a specialist.

Minpunten

My only point (and real problem) is to be billed in US Dollar... it makes the solution more expensive and I have to analyze to keep with Pipefy. Not to change for another program... but to go back to Excel program or light ERP offer in Internet (ex.: Sige and Omie)

Ramón David
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software, and it can be much better jet!

Beoordeeld op 27/3/2020

Pluspunten

I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Minpunten

The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data.

Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but a filter to show only upcoming event and not past events. Also I would like to show some data, not all data from the Database. In another words, will be useful something to make queries to the database inside Pipefy.

Another issue is that I think It's a heavy software to run in old computers. I think it uses a lot of recourses in the user machine (JS or something) and old computers gets slow.

Also I would like to get a better mobile App. It works ok, but I have a lot of trouble with conditional fields in the Apps.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

Pipefy has a better control over the cards and the fields on every fase. Trello can work but is not meant really for processes
Paulo
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Innovative and clean alternative to Trello

Beoordeeld op 1/8/2019

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Pluspunten

What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Minpunten

The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

Trello en monday.com

Redenen om voor Pipefy te kiezen

Wanted to try something new; no mobile app on Kanbanchi.

Kanbanchi
Reginaldo
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pipefy was the tool our team need to perform better!

Beoordeeld op 30/12/2020

With Pipefy our team became started to build strong processes with high observability & ease of communication. Our clients, providers & collaborators are doing more with high quality & less time.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, wide possibilities of personalization, reports, alerts, API and a super support.

Minpunten

The app is not very easy, but they are improving it.

Jira, Trello en monday.com

Redenen om voor Pipefy te kiezen

The latter tool hadn't features enough that could allow us to build our process with all its details.

EVA
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great process management software!

Beoordeeld op 29/12/2020

We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made.
Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential.
I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Pluspunten

Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes.
Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes.
The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Minpunten

I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits.
Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

ClickUp en Asana

Redenen om voor Pipefy te kiezen

Podio was missing essential tools and wasn't being updated anymore.

Podio

Support + Features
Laura
Laura
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It gives us flexibility in process management

Beoordeeld op 6/3/2023

Any firm that wants to automate its workflow in a way that even its least tech-savvy employees can learn to utilize quickly and easily should look into Pipefy. It's a fantastic system for facilitating easier HR tasks including onboarding and employing new staff, monitoring expenditures, and more.

Pluspunten

Those who use a wide variety of software for their jobs will appreciate how intuitive and easy to learn Pipefy is to use (like me). My processes are readily and effectively automated. It's easy to use and has been invaluable in helping me run my business. This stuff has been fantastic to use.

Minpunten

There must be enhanced channels of client interaction. A brand-new, radically different upgrade appeared suddenly. It completely threw us off schedule. Because of problems with their notifications, we've been looking for an alternative platform.

Krishna
Krishna
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy tasks Pipefy BPM is simple and useful

Beoordeeld op 13/2/2023

Prototypes can be set up quickly for solutions that are fairly robust to serve even modest processes. A variety of persons can be reached using its provided forms and pipelines.

Pluspunten

As an example of a straightforward operation It's easy to utilize and implement Pipefy's BPM tool. Its procedures can be accelerated, and its user interface is straightforward. It seems like a great bpm solution for small and medium businesses, and it integrates easily with a large variety of other products. Use by and interaction with the community is also excellent.

Minpunten

The technology does not appear to be powerful enough to manage intricate tasks. While the layout is nice, it lacks information about their community. Despite reading and experimenting with the product, complex questions remain.

Renato
Renato
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pipefy is great, but still need more features

Beoordeeld op 5/1/2021

I use pipefy for projects and sales management and its been great, since we are a project oriented company it's very good to see all of our projects and sales been tracked with a benefit of taking metrics of all of it.
Most of out business inteligence come from pipefy datasheets generator.

- Very easy to use
- Extremely fast do set up a canvas
- Great for CRM and Project Management
- Allways updating
- Great costumer support and accepting of feedbacks

Minpunten

- Some new updates bugs sometimes
- It can be tricky to do some automations

Henrique
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good value, but can be improved

Beoordeeld op 27/3/2020

Overall the software is good. Its a balanced value for the money. But be prepared to spend a very long time understanding and learning how to get the most of it. And we also had the help for a pipefy staff that was very important.

Pluspunten

I really liked the kanban style, the possibilities to bring all my back office routines to only one software. I also like the automations, the forms that can be filled from people outside my organization.

Minpunten

The setup is VERY time consuming. And when you start to link pipes or customize the start forms that are linked to other pipes you can get lost very quickly... One thing thats very bad, is when you have a pipe linked to another and you change the origin form, you lose your automation and have to unlink and link it back again. Its ok when you don't have automated rules, but when you have a huge card with 50 items and conditionals and you have to relink them all back is very bad. Other thing thas annoys me is that you have to refresh the pipes frequently, or it doesn't show for me the changes my staff just made.

Alexandre
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Best Platform for Process Management

Beoordeeld op 20/10/2022

It is a great Platform for Workflow and Process Management.

It is a great Platform for Workflow and Process Management.

Pluspunten

Easy to create, automate, and modify any type of workflow in your processes providing an efficient communication flow with all stakeholders and generates important metrics to control and monitore the execution of projects, tasks, routines, requests, etc.

Minpunten

The integration should be done directly by the user, without the need to involve the Pipefy Dev Team.

Jira, Trello, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

Easy to create, automate, and modify any type of workflow
Thiago
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Opinion

Beoordeeld op 4/11/2019

It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others.

Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pluspunten

Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Minpunten

For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed.

Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

It seemed to me that Pipefy was more complex/complete than others, despite being usar friendly.
Henrique
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

My experience with pipefy

Beoordeeld op 29/12/2020

Pluspunten

He is very customizable and versatile. When I have to change some stage of the sales funnel, Pipefy allows me very easily without losing data. The reports are terrific, we can choose absolutely everything we want to analyze.

Minpunten

The dashboards have a lot of bugs, and because of that I lose a plenty of time transfering the data of the reports to Excel. I'd like to not have this mechanical work anymore, by having improved Pipefy dashboards.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

The experiences with Pipefy of other junior enterprises were such a good result, and our old CRM tool was not good and was not customizable.
Mirna
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use but automations need to improve!

Beoordeeld op 3/3/2020

In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers.
This tool brought the...

In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers.
This tool brought the following benefits to us: it unified our channel for receiving demands; brought visualization of the demands for everyone involved in the process.

Easy to use;
Possibility to customize cards with many types of inputs;
Personalized email submissions.

Minpunten

Automations could be improved.
At a certain point, I needed that when a "parent" card was moved from a phase, the "child" card (in another pipe), be moved from phase as well.
However, we were unable to do this with the automation options available in Pipefy.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

We had some good recommendations for this tool.
ANDRE
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A very versatile plataform to build and manage process

Beoordeeld op 2/3/2020

Pretty good. The support team is great and, for 90% of the occasions, I can use Pipefy to manage my team and our process.

Pluspunten

Pipefy pretty versatile, for example, we use to manage payments, clients, leads, manufacturing...

Minpunten

We can build lots of different reports, but we're not able to do basic maths with those numbers. It would be good to automatize and generate more functional reports.

Trello en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

It's waaaay more versatile doing everything that they do and much more.
Mrinal
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Pipefy - Keeping a tab on all cases/accounts without missing a thing.

Beoordeeld op 11/8/2022

Pluspunten

Helps with keeping a sequential track of all action items.

Minpunten

Sometimes, the loading is slow. Also, moving a card from one stage to another, sometimes we have to reload the page as the card vanishes in the mid movement.

Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy

Pricing was the main factor and customisation as well as ease of customisation.
Hector
  • Sector: Restaurants

Pipefy - easy to use

Beoordeeld op 17/12/2020

Pluspunten

Ease of use and mobile app features. Automations included.

Minpunten

Lack of built in functions like conditional logic and mathematical operations.

Process Street en Kissflow

Kissflow
Bojan
Bojan
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2018

Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Pluspunten

Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Minpunten

There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excelent task management and process administration

Beoordeeld op 2/3/2020

We've moved our business oportunities management form MS Excel Sheets to Pipefy, so we can access to critical information anywhere and anytime. Also, we are now administrating our customer's database directly in Pipefy.

Pluspunten

It's easy to modify different pipes to adapt the flow to our business' activities. A powerfull tool to manage our day-to-day business oportunities, task assignments and collaborative work.

Minpunten

It could be improved card's conexion between pipes, so one card created in one pipe can be consulted or viewed in another pipe with some critical information.

Peter
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Fantastic Inventory Management Product

Beoordeeld op 27/2/2020

Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Pluspunten

I have been using pipefy for 3 or 4 years now and I absolutely love it. It is very versatile and user friendly as it enables you to build your own platform for tracking, organizing and streamlining start to finish processes within your business. This product give me the confidence to manage our inventory from my desktop or phone, no matter where I am or the time of day. What a great product.

Minpunten

It would be nice to be able to make certain changes to individualize each process within your pipe with different colours to make the visual of each process be more defined.

• Sector: Industriële automatisering
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Pipefy pros and cons

Beoordeeld op 5/1/2021

I'm organizing the hole process of my business in pipefy, having everything connected and automatize...

I'm organizing the hole process of my business in pipefy, having everything connected and automatized

Pluspunten

Easy to use; very customizable; good interface and support

Minpunten

Poor data analyses; difficult to connect to others softwares

Because It has more funcionalities
Bryan
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

Pipefy

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2019

Pluspunten

Flexibility and ease of customization. A person with very little IT experience and design a pipe.

Minpunten

I wish I could integrate it into other software more. I would like to see added the ability to add functionality that lets me choose how individual phases of a pipe are organized, first to last, last to first, alphabetical, type of card together, etc. I can only adjust on the entire pipe level of earliest to latest and vise versa, I need to be able to do that on the phase level.

Terina
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Workflow with pipefy

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2022

Pluspunten

Pipefy helped me organize our finances and create a tool to manage our Business Development efforts. I needed these services due to the nature of my work.

Minpunten

It can be difficult to gauge the rate of progress when reporting tasks in real time. A long delay is associated with this process, which is necessary to ensure all employees have a clear picture of the current state. There's also an issue with the fact that payments are based on users instead of the software's total cost. This would make it easier for more team members to participate in the system and increase participation due to costs. I also wish they implemented more advanced features such as performance measurements and scheduling. This way, they could easily visualize tasks performed and how much time is left before completion.

Stephan
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

I love Pipefy!

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2019

Pluspunten

The features and automation are top-notch.
Best customer care.
Amazing process flow that once you learn how the software operates, becomes very easy.
Flexibility especially in reporting.
Value for money.

Minpunten

Ease of use has been difficult. I had to research and look at so many webinars to understand most of what I know. It was worth it though.