Filteren op
Totaalscore
Bedrijfsgrootte
Gebruikte tijd

sourceit

Finally a sourcing app that brings it all together

4,7 /5 (6 review) Schrijf een review!
Totaalscore
Functies
4,4
100% heeft deze app aanbevolen
Jason S.
Sector: Marketing en reclame
Bedrijfsgrootte: 13-50 werknemers
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

The best Sourcing and Catalogue Software on the Market!

Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 11/10/2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

The sourceit Software is easy to use, understand and has helped us scale our business. By providing efficiencies, transparency and an all-in-one solution for our team, we are able to focus on our clients by sourcing them the absolute best price and quality. Since implementing in June 2016 our team has solidified their workflow, strengthened our supply chain and now focuses on other parts of the business. sourceit has added HUGE value to our business. Their team responds quickly to our questions and support, and everything has run smoothly from implementation and beyond. Having a single source software that allows us to create RFQs, Manage Jobs, Order from a Catalogue, Manager our supply chain, and Integrate with our Finacial System, now allows us to grow our business and focus on sales. I highly recommend this software to everyone!

Pluspunten

- Single Source software for all our quoting, job/order management, supply chain, quote letters, approvals ect...
- Easy to use, impliment and scale

Minpunten

- Nothing at the moment. It works very well for us.
- Currently created for Printing and Marketing Sourcing

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 10.0/10

Wayne W.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

API tools to manage print/marketing services sourcing.

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I searched for over a year to find a platform that would integrate RFQs, quotes, and manage projects using a single platform, sourceit does all this using API modules for Market, Catalog and Templates. It is easy to learn and can be launched quickly. All communications stay within the system and are secure to ensure compliance with job detail/history. The platform provides reporting functions both standard and custom. Is it the most comprehensive , no but for the cost to value it is what we needed.

Pluspunten

Easy of use, simple setup and cloud based without requiring an IT support team to manage.

Minpunten

Small tweaks to manage product categories and terminology AU vs. USA but nothing that is a deal breaker.

Antwoord van sourceithq

Thanks Wayne we appreciate the feedback. Always working on the tweaks and ease of use will always be our key driver.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 9.0/10

Phil B.

sourceit feedback

Beoordeeld op 18/9/2015
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I utilize all modules of the software, procuring product in sourceit, business card ordering in createit and the online catalogue orderit.

The system is very easy to use, we have clients who are self users that also log on and use the system with ease and with limited training required. orderit is as simple as doing a product search and adding to the shopping cart then proceed to check out. In sorceit you can build a new product to send to market very easily or simply select a previous item to re send to market. This is a great tool.

I love the report building functionality as well, to have the ability to build and run the reports that I need so easily is extremely convenient.

Overall my satisfaction with this product is very high, simple to use yet can be as detailed as I need it to be.

Paul T.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

sourceit helps us manage over 10,000 transactions per year.

Beoordeeld op 19/8/2015
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Managing a large government print management contract, we use sourceit to manage over 10,000 transactions per year. With over a 100 different client stakeholders, over 300 suppliers it is a lot of activity for my team to manage on a daily basis. sourceit enables us to manage this volume effectively, where know where the job is at any given time and is an almost foolproof way of managing projects.

sourceit combines RFQ, bid and job management, online catalogue ordering and web to print functionality that allows us to keep in touch with each and every project from a single dashboard.

Like all governments, compliance, transparency and audibility is critical, sourceit provides us the flexibility and transparency to meet our clients requirements and gives an inbuilt reporting module that allows us to create reports at anytime.

sourceit has played a critical role in enabling us to deliver the services that we require to our client.

Stephen U.
Sector: Marketing en reclame
Bedrijfsgrootte: 13-50 werknemers
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Sourceit simplifies the entire procurement process.

Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 1/11/2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Sourceit has allowed us to increase the volume of quotes our company can handle and they make navigating their system extremely easy. Finding the information you need is quick and it is presented in the same manner every time. The standardization ensures that everyone have an easy time using the software and reduces the amount of time I have to spend troubleshooting issues with other users.

Antwoord van sourceithq

Thank you for the feedback.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 10.0/10

Debra J.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Easy to use and logical workflow.

Beoordeeld op 27/9/2015
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I use sourceit most weeks for building online templates (business cards and stuff) and ordering products through the online catalogue. The fact that it is easy to use is important to me as I am not a print expert.

Our catalogue and templates are fairly simple so implementation was quick and easy, the team who worked with us made this an easy and painfree exercise.

Customer service is pretty good as well, I have access to online videos that help remind of the process if needed and I have phone and email support as well.