eWay-CRM

• Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

The Customizable CRM Platform That Meets Your Business Needs

Beoordeeld op 29/4/2023

My overall experience with setting up eWay-CRM for the client was highly favorable. The platform's installation and configuration were straightforward, and the wealth of customization options empowered me to adapt the platform to the client's unique requirements. Although certain advanced features might demand supplementary training or assistance, I believe eWay-CRM is an excellent option for any organization seeking a customizable and user-friendly CRM platform

Pluspunten

Among the aspects I appreciated most when implementing eWay-CRM for a client was the seamless installation and configuration process. The platform's setup wizard proved to be user-friendly and intuitive, making the installation swift and hassle-free. Moreover, the integration with Microsoft Outlook facilitated the setup and customization of the client's email and calendar integration.Additionally, I found the extensive customization options offered by eWay-CRM to be truly commendable. The ability to adapt the platform to the distinct needs and workflows of the client was a significant advantage. Consequently, I managed to create tailor-made fields, views, and workflows that impeccably catered to the customer's specifications

Minpunten

In line with my experience utilizing the platform, I faced no substantial challenges or setbacks during the eWay-CRM setup for the client. Nonetheless, I observed that some of the more sophisticated customization options could be slightly intricate for non-technical users. As a result, it might necessitate some guidance or training to ensure these features are configured accurately and function as intended

Paul
  • Sector: Computersoftware

The only CRM that is so well integrated into Outlook

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2023

eWay is easy to yse and if you get stuck anywhere or need support, their whole team including the [sensitive content hidden] gets a turn to man the chatbot on their website, so if there is anything out of the ordinary happening or needed, they sort it out very quickly.

Pluspunten

We chose eWay because of how easily you can manage the sales process based on email attachments (which control our processes between suppliers and customers). If an attachment is more information, a quote, an invoice, or a proof of payment, that is where you are in the sales process and there is now download or save then uploading again into the system. You simply save it directly into eWay and give a few chosen attributes and youre done. System is updated and all the information you need is always at your finger tips

Minpunten

The reports are standard and not customizable, so we mostly use the Excel-like table views to look at what is going on. The activity report is the one we use most often to catch up the team with what is going on in each account. Some customization there would be nice.

Kamil

Nice CRM with useful features

Beoordeeld op 22/3/2024

Nice product, with clever features and it still has a lot of potential to grow

Nice product, with clever features and it still has a lot of potential to grow

Outlook integration
excellent technical support
Ability to export data to reporting solutions

Outlooks starts slower
local SQL database has to be installed

Mike
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

eWay-CRM Review

Beoordeeld op 12/3/2023

Overall we receive value for money. The eWay-CRM provides us with the key things we need to assist us with sales management. There's a lot it doesn't offer, but when compared against alternative CRM's, eWay-CRM is cheaper.

Pluspunten

I like how eWay-CRM has the ability to categorize organization's and contacts. This helps you to filter and refine groups for targeting on business development and email-shots.

Minpunten

I find it difficult to implement new updates from eWay-CRM. It appears that every time a new update comes out, it requires the support team to remotely go into the backend of our software and update. We also suffer a lot of bugs and crashes on a daily basis. These eventually get fixed, but it's been an ongoing problem from the beginning of the installation.

OLIVIER
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Myriad France review

Beoordeeld op 8/3/2024

Pluspunten

good overview of all missions and all prospects

Minpunten

time consuming to complete a lot of items

Lukáš

Great CRM directly integrated to Outlook

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2023

Solved contact management - data is shared in the company, in one place. Also solved storing important information client relevant - e.g. contracts, dates of effect of Power of Attorney etc.

Pluspunten

All contacts in one place, integrated to Outlook, sync to Exchange so that contact info is accessed when searching for email address of a recipient. Also synced to Android contact list. And not just contacts but also companies as clients, suppliers as well. Super cool is adding tens of new data fields to contacts, companies, so we could scrapped multiple excel spreadsheets. Emails are automatically paired to contacts and companies - I can check emails of employees to clients, if I want to, even though I am not cc'd :-) And there are plenty more cool features I couldn't even imagine we needed :-)

Minpunten

Some sync issues occured - even to Outlook but mostly to cellphone when it can be messy, clunky and needed wiping of all synced data and resyncing completely. Also even though UI is friendly as Outlook can be, it took me a while to understand the logic and correct ways how to handle different things in the app.

• Sector: Groothandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

eWay-CRM review

Beoordeeld op 18/12/2023

Pluspunten

Integration with Outlook. Posibility to run CRM in the browser and phone app. Ease of use. Fast searching through databases.

Minpunten

Change in the pricing policy. It becomes too expensive for us.

• Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Basic easy to use CRM in Outlook

Beoordeeld op 22/3/2023

lead management, customer database, communication with customers

lead management, customer database, communication with customers

Pluspunten

Outlook integration and easy to use for Outlook users.

Minpunten

Mobile app - text only emails without attachements

price and outlook integration
Patrik
  • Sector: Machinebouw

Answer to the questionnaire

Beoordeeld op 17/4/2024

Today, I cannot imagine my work without using this system.

Today, I cannot imagine my work without using this system.

Pluspunten

Sharing customer data across the business.

Minpunten

System difficulty. It takes up a large amount of data that cannot be compressed automatically.

Slavomir

Marco
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing

Perfect and seamless Office integration

Beoordeeld op 3/10/2021

We have solved a big issue of archiving and linking all the business elements (documents, emails, contacts) that are very often linked to several different clients and suppliers, and simply recover all the data needed to evaluate complex business networks and development.

Pluspunten

There are two features that are really fantastic; the first is the absolute integration with Outlook and office, which is seamless and intuitive, the second is the granular possibility to modify and add fields and steps in the various modules so the software can adapt perfectly to the business procedure of every company.

Minpunten

There are minus features that can be improved as the possibility to modify fields when they are displayed in lists.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Teamwork.com, Bitrix24 en Wrike

Redenen om voor eWay-CRM te kiezen

Best overall performance and integration with Outlook

Redenen om over te stappen op eWay-CRM

We have tried all these products and eWay-CRM is absolutely more performant, less complicated to deploy and manage directly from Outlook the email, documents, and marketing. Time to deploy and instruct an employee to proficient use of the system is less than half in paragon with the tested software above.

Antwoord van eWay System

Hello Marco,

thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Team eWay

Karel
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

eWay review

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2020

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Pluspunten

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Redenen om voor eWay-CRM te kiezen

Individual solution cannot be easily upgraded to newer version

Overgestapt van

Price & simple adaptability
Jan
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

Satisfied customer

Beoordeeld op 30/3/2022

Using the software for more that 6 years, with growing number of users and still happy with the product.

Pluspunten

Most important is the seamless integration with MS Outlook, which is our main tool. We don't need another system to log in and to work with. It helps with integration and motivates users to work with the CRM system without troubles and helps keeping all the data and proceses tidy and up-to-date.

Minpunten

Sales statistics could be better. We use our own system.

Marko
  • Sector: Fotografie

Happy Customer

Beoordeeld op 10/2/2021

I really like the solution which perfectly fits my needs!

I really like the solution which perfectly fits my needs!

Pluspunten

Integration into my existing Outlook system, easy use and excellent customer support!

Minpunten

Occasional Java related errors which require Outlook restart. Latest version caused conflict with one of my Outlook plug-ins which stopped working...

HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op eWay-CRM

Better initial support in eary installation/adoption stage. FYI. If you will, you may use my reference on your company Website. In any case I wish you all the success! Regards Marko
John
  • Sector: Spoorwegmaterieel
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Hatch & Kirk eWay experience

Beoordeeld op 19/5/2021

Overall this is an amazing product that WILL help your company improve its sales and customer connections. Perfect for a smaller company that is looking for extensive features and keeps it simple by integrating into your existing systems!

Pluspunten

eWay has been a huge improvement for our company, the ability to track long-term deals, check customer account activity and share important information between our sales teams.

Minpunten

Hard to teach older employees how to use the software, some redundancies, outlook will disable to eWay system due to the added strain on the system, slower load up times and often times information will need to be imputed into a deal that already exists within the customer profile.

Salesforce Service Cloud en Tableau

Redenen om over te stappen op eWay-CRM

The price to valve ratio was far greater than any of the alternatives that we considered.
Mark

Best CRM Solution for Outlook users

Beoordeeld op 12/2/2021

My experience from first engagement with my sales contact, Tzanko, through to implementation and support has been first class. I couldn't have aksed for more.

Pluspunten

Having your CRM embedded inside Outlook removes a lot of unnecessary steps compared to other solutions. With eWay it is easy to switch between contacts, companies and deals but you can also open
seperate windows for each module and have everything running side by side.

I have found the speed very impressive and searching for information is rapid and easy. I also really like the way the task management system works as it allows me to keep on top of my day.

Converting inbound or outbound emails into journal entries and tasks is very easy and makes sure your records are accurate.

Minpunten

So far I haven't found any negative points with eWay

Michael
  • Sector: Milieudiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A solid CRM package that is easy to implement and fully interactive with Outlook

Beoordeeld op 29/7/2022

We are pleased overall. The package has enough features to be very useful, and overall acceptance is a key to success. The initial acceptance gained by the package's simplicity were dampened by the Contact synchronization issues we have experienced. If you need something quick and easy to implement, eWay-CRM is a good choice. I suggest having an administrator assigned that has time to explore the way features work and to develop reporting.

Pluspunten

We are a rep sales company, and were attracted to eWay-CRM because it was fully incorporated into Outlook, and this took advantage of everyone's familiarity with the Outlook interface. This made the package very easy to implement.
It was also priced attractively, and the number of users and cost side is easy to manage by the administrator (no complex contracts to manage).
eWay-CRM has the features required to track and manage our customers and the people (contacts) that we interact with at each.
It also has the ability to track sales opportunities through purchase and fulfillment to the project completion stage, which was one of the features we needed.

Minpunten

The package is light on pre-packaged reporting, which limits its usefulness right out of the box (although this may be a welcome blank-slate to some who want to create their own reports). The data is readily accessible and exportable, making that easy enough, but it means extra steps to make it useful.
It is an add-in to Outlook, which means it has (or creates) some quirky faults, failure-to-load, etc. Also, it is very particular about how you roll out updates, requiring a bit of a coordinated process.
Although it is fully interactive with Outlook, the coordination between Outlook contacts, the eWay-CRM Customer and Contact records, and external emails, can sometimes be ineffective, resulting in duplicate records.

Cliff
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

eway-CRM solution elevate our customers experience and enhance our team collaboration.

Beoordeeld op 17/7/2023

My user experience has been absolutely stunning. This tool has greatly improved our customer relations and productivity in my organisation.

Pluspunten

I really love and appreciate the seamless integrations with Microsoft Outlook and Office which enables us to access CRM functionalities directly within the Outlook interface, hence making it easy to track and manage our customer interactions without switching from one app to another. It offers customizable and scalable options which allows us to tailor this tool to our specific needs. It enables me to make things like custom fields, forms, workflows, and reports to align with unique business processes. Overall this tool accommodate the growth and evolving requirements of our business needs over time.Enhances team collaboration. We are able to collaborate effectively by sharing customer data, contact, task's and projects. Also we are abl to access real-time information, track progress, assign tasks, and communicate within this tool easily hence promoting collaboration and teamwork.

Minpunten

Some users in my organization especially those that are not tech-savvy or have limited experience with this tool find it a bit complex and difficult to navigate. Also the learning curve can be as well be steep which requires time and effort to fully understand everything.

Luke

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Streamline customer management, enhances sales and marketing processes and project management.

Beoordeeld op 22/8/2023

eway-CRM offers email marketing and campaign management features. This allows us to effectively engage with our customers, nurture leads and measure the success of our marketing strategies. Hence improving ROI.

Pluspunten

eway-CRM is one of the greatest and best-in-class CRM integrated into Outlook that helps to streamline customer management, enhance sales and marketing processes, improves collaboration and project management. I also love how this tool provides valuable insights through reporting and analytics. This helps us to make data-driven decisions and also helps businesses effectively manage their customer relationships and drive growth. I like the mobile apps for iOS and Android devices enabling us to access and manage CRM data on the go. It enables us to view customer information, track activities, update tasks and communicate with my team anywhere, enhancing productivity and responsiveness.I also like the ability to task and project management capabilities, allowing us to create and assign tasks, set deadlines and track every progress. This also enables collaboration among teams by assigning tasks and sharing documents.

Minpunten

No cons yet. I am really loving the user experience I am having with this great CRM from Outlook. The support is unparalleled and responsive 24/7.

Amir
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Familiarity - this really works the way you do (if you're over the age of 20!)

Beoordeeld op 20/2/2021

Overall, we're pleased with the experience from both a user and customer service perspective although of late the latter may have dropped a bit. The fact that the product is being continually improved upon shows that the vendors are focused, vested and attentive.

Pluspunten

It's not just that eWay-CRM sits on top of MS Outlook, there are many other add-ins that do that; its that it's been designed to work 'within' Outlook the way that most Outlook users 'think' and work that makes it so appealing for professionals of a certain age who grow up using Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It feels like 'home', renovated without spoiling the original 'wood floors and period features.

Minpunten

The lack of ability to provide its models and menus with alternative display names/headings is disappointing. The default names of "Deals" and "Projects" don't lend themselves well to certain categories of work or geographical preferences. For instance, we would prefer to use "Enquiries" instead of "Deals", and "Cases" instead of "Projects" in some circumstances.

Jitka

ORKAN review

Beoordeeld op 21/3/2023

Eway helped us organize the various activities of the company and allowed us to easily track the profitability of individual orders. We also have better control over the work of individual employees, as each one records their attendance on individual projects.

Pluspunten

Compatibility with Outlook. The possibility of creating our own fields, the ability to manage the cost-effectiveness of projects and reports. Additionally, the ability to track communication between involved employees on a single order.

Minpunten

Interconnection of emails with projects/companies. In case the contact relates to multiple projects, the email will be assigned to all of them, even if it pertains to only one project. Linking emails to projects could be more user-friendly

Maurus
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Beoordeeld op 14/10/2019

Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud.

Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer.
Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop.
Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on.

If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

Pluspunten

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed.
It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive.
It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

Minpunten

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works.

As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

Veronika

eWay review

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2023

We use eWay since 2009, mostly as a contact database, to track attendance and few customized reports. Overall we are satisfied, switching to Enterprice licence now so as a strategic plan for the future I personaly value that we can use our current licences. Thus the dislike as the monthly fee to rent the licence is expensive.

Pluspunten

We value our customized reports which compare our data from attendance to profits on each client.
The use of eWay is not difficult, only time consuming to some employees working on different agendas.

Minpunten

The posibility to buy a licence have been disabled. Also since we use eWay for many years, our database is big and we noticed the start of outlook is slow, often outlook blocks eWay and sometimes it takes time to load report or open an module.

Kathleen
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Best CRM integrated with Microsoft Outlook

Beoordeeld op 9/12/2021

Pluspunten

We love the seamless integration with Outlook. We spent a few years looking for a Microsoft BCM replacement and eWay-CRM was the first system that not only provided the functionality of BCM, but took it to the next level. The seamless integration with Outlook was a must for us. Also, we occupy a very niche marketplace so the level of customization available in eWay was a must. After a year or so, I am sure we have only scratched the surface regarding all the available features, etc.

Minpunten

Using eWay is pretty straight forward and basic customization (adding fields, etc.) is pretty easy. However, if you need to add more advanced features / customizations, it can get pretty complicated quickly (especially for someone like me that is not computer savvy). But I guess that is par for the course -- the more customizable, the more complex. I prefer to have a consultant at eWay take care of these items and recommend solutions. I think it is well worth the expense.

MICHAL
  • Sector: Groothandel

Review Etna

Beoordeeld op 11/1/2024

Pluspunten

what I appreciate most is the ease of use

Minpunten

the program takes a relatively long time to start, outlook slows down