ClockShark

4,7 (1.897)
Schrijf een review!
Gps-urenregistratie voor bouwwerkzaamheden en buitendienst

(1.897)

Jan
Jan
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product, great service!

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2018

More accurate time tracking may have saved us money, but the main benefit stems from employees getting sloppier on keeping a hand-written time card. Now I don't have to keep my own record, re-create times, check their math, question their times, or manually input time into Quickbooks.

Pluspunten

Where do I start? It allows us to track our employees' time to the minute, GPS tracking to verify employee times is great, the app is easy for them to use, it integrates with Quickbooks, and the service is above par. I can shoot any question over to them via chat, and they are always prompt, friendly, and helpful in guiding me to a fix. We've used other clock-in systems in the past, but this one is the best we've used.

Minpunten

Two or three times over the year we've been using the software, the crew has had an app glitch where they haven't been able to clock out or clock back in, but that's only 3 instances out of at least 600 clock-ins. It may have been due to reception/data issues, and they could still put in 'notes' stating when they took lunch or clocked in or out.

Greg
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Clock Shark needs clock in rounding!!

Beoordeeld op 8/6/2023

Everything else about clock shark is great. Love the interface, online help, easy to use for employees. If they could implement the clock in shift rounding, I would give Clock Shark a 10/10

Pluspunten

Everything for the most part is great. Geofencing, uploading documents for easy access, payroll friendly, employee time sheet accountability.

Minpunten

I do NOT like the fact that if my employees get to the job early and clock in when they get there, say 6:45am for a 7am start I can't have the system round their start time to 7am. Not having this one feature costs me thousands a year and probably more than what I am saving by switching to Clock Shark from my previous system. This seems like a very easy thing to program into the system, and I don't know why Clock Shark can't figure that out.

Procore en ExakTime

Redenen om voor ClockShark te kiezen

To save money and because Clock Shark worked better with my accounting system. Clock Shark also has some other unique features that I really like. Such as uploading job info for my foreman and accessibility to those documents. Forman's ability to track time on his project.

ExakTime

Redenen om over te stappen op ClockShark

Interface and ease of use.
Neil

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Overkill for me but still useful

Beoordeeld op 8/6/2023

ClockShark has at a minimum sharpened up our day to day timekeeping. Since as a boss I can check to see if the guys are diligent in recording their hours, they rarely are trying to “remember what they did on Monday” on Friday when they need to band in timesheets for the week

Pluspunten

I need a stripped down version of this. I don’t/won’t use many of the features behind the simple time keeping app entered manually end of day

Minpunten

How I’m paying as much as we do for as little of it that we use

Antwoord van ClockShark

Hey, Neil! We appreciate the feedback! We'd be interested to learn what features you use and see if any of the additional features that are available could be helpful to speed up any of your current business processes. Please submit your feedback to our customer support team at [email protected]!

Andualem
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

Efficient Time Tracking Made Easy

Beoordeeld op 5/3/2023

I had a experience using ClockShark software for my small business. It was easy to set up and use, and I appreciated the range of features it offered. The mobile app was especially useful for tracking time while out of the office.

Pluspunten

1.User-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and use2.Offers a wide range of features, including time tracking, scheduling, and reporting3.Integrates with popular payroll and accounting software, such as QuickBooks and ADP4.Offers mobile app for on-the-go time tracking5.Excellent customer support with helpful resources and quick response times

Minpunten

1.Limited customization options for reports and invoices2.No automatic overtime calculation feature3.Can be slightly more expensive compared to other time tracking software options

Antwoord van ClockShark

Hi, thanks so much for your review! ClockShark does offer automatic overtime calculation! Please contact our customer support team at [email protected] so our team can walk you through the setup. As for the customization of reports and invoices, we'd love to know what options we can add in order to make them more useful for your business. Please provide this feedback to our customer support team and they can make sure it is seen by our development team as well!

Keri

What a Difference!

Beoordeeld op 13/4/2020

We're getting a much better overall picture of the time used. I began seeing a general pattern in travel times to and from the jobs. Time going to a job was consistently longer than coming home. Turns out they were stopping to pick up parts along the way. While one guy went into the supply house, three more were sitting in the truck. Processes were put in place to eliminate the need for the stop.

Pluspunten

Simple setup, easy to use by crew and for me the best part is that it actually calculates the overtime.

Minpunten

As a construction company, we often use multiple rates for the same guy. First of all, they all make different rates depending on their skills and time with the company. Second, they make less to ride in the truck than they do when they're onsite. It would be awesome if this could somehow be factored in.

Hello Keri,

Thank you for the 5-star review! So glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your team to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Angel
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

My Rewview

Beoordeeld op 18/5/2020

Overall works great for our line of work my techs are able to log in every time keeps a clean record of the hours worked easy to approve the time.

Pluspunten

Since we had technicians I need to know where they are all the time I like the fact that it will show me the entire route for the day.

Minpunten

The GPS does not give me an update per minute on the same day.

WebTitan en Time Tracker

Redenen om voor ClockShark te kiezen

My techs were having problems not able to log in, some of my techs had to reset their password every week and every time I called tech support they could not find the problem or they would create a ticket to have a more season tech review and no one ever got back to us.

Timesheets.com

Redenen om over te stappen op ClockShark

Some of them were overpriced and require a year subscription and they would deduct on a monthly basis and if I cancel they would prorate it and return the difference. The other did not have a good GPS program and would not record the entire day if they ever lost their internet on the phone.

Hi Angel!

We appreciate the review. Glad to hear that you enjoy ClockShark's GPSTrak feature to see where your employees are at during the day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Jacob

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Coming from someone who can barely use a phone

Beoordeeld op 1/11/2021

Pluspunten

I'm the kind of person that will manually write down every hour an employee worked onto a piece of paper, get a calculator out and then input that into my payroll. Clockshark helped save countless hours of timetracking, estimating, payroll, and many, many mistakes made along the way.

Minpunten

All of the different features and pages were quite overwhelming at first seeing as I'm not the kind of person that can just open software and figure out how to use it. It took me a while to realize that the pop-ups are actual people who genuinely want to help you use the software and succeed. Once someone showed me how to use all the pages it was a breeze!

Jobber

Redenen om voor ClockShark te kiezen

I couldn't figure out how to use the other product and clockshark employees were more helpful.

it suited my needs more
Tristan

Best In Class

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2021

I've been extremely satisfied and impressed with ClockShark, from everything to its functionality, to it's customer service. I'd highly recommend it to any company with employees.

Pluspunten

ClockShark makes scheduling and time tracking easy and enjoyable with their great functionality and incredible customer service.

Minpunten

A very minor complaint is that the software typically takes a bit longer to perform routine tasks such as scheduling and timecard approvals when compared to some of its competitors that I've used in the past.

Timesheets.com en Homebase

Redenen om voor ClockShark te kiezen

After Intuit bought T-Sheets, there was a steep drop-off in customer service, and some technical issues started to arise that were concerning.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClockShark

ClockShark was superior in almost every aspect, and their customer service was extremely impressive.
Nicole

Great Program and Easy to Use

Beoordeeld op 16/5/2022

Pluspunten

We really like how easy it is for our employees to use ClockShark. The mobile app is simple and user friendly for an employee and manager. We switched from an app that was very difficult for managers to use, and now they are thrilled at the usability of this app. I also really enjoy how easy it is to process payroll. The time off requests features were able to fit our needs perfectly, which is where our other app also fell short. We really like the notifications for clocking in/out, as well as alerts when there is missing time.

Minpunten

I wish that the time was shown in quarter hours instead of hours and minutes. I chose rounding to the quarter hour for times; however, all times are shown in hours and minutes which means I have to translate that. Also, I wish that the timesheet showed cumulative hours in real time, just so we could keep up wi6th hours as they are being worked, instead of waiting until the end of the day.

ADP Workforce Now

Paychex Flex

Redenen om over te stappen op ClockShark

Geotracking was the main reason. Our technicians work in the field, so tracking where they are clocking in/out of is important to our company.
Jessica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Software for Any Company!

Beoordeeld op 9/7/2020

This solved my time tracking issues with my staff, its easy to use and very efficient. Scheduling jobs has also been easy and great using this software.

Pluspunten

The product is easy to use and has multi purpose features for customizing your needs. I love the hour to minute time tracking as other apps I've used has decimals to minutes that confuse my staff. Additionally I love that you are able to add pictures along with clock in/out, helps greatly with tracking and record keeping.

Minpunten

There is nothing I don't like about this software, its amazing!

Paycor

Redenen om voor ClockShark te kiezen

I was unable to customize the use of ximble with my company's needs and they do not have the option of hour to minute time tracking which was causing issues with my staff and understanding.

Paycor

Redenen om over te stappen op ClockShark

It had easier use, better features, better customize options and a better price.

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the 5/5 star review! So glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the GPSTrak Feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Kristen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good product - company is always trying to improve

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2021

Pluspunten

Integration was easy. I appreciate that ClockShark is always looking for areas to improve and add new features. Other time tracking companies I've used haven't been as interactive with their customers. ClockShark is very open to suggestions and understanding our business processes.

Minpunten

I dislike that there are some integration limitations with Canadian QuickBooks Online. Would like for an option to make notes on timesheets mandatory instead of optional. It was mandatory in the previous program that we used and now we are having a hard time getting our techs to record what they've done when the system doesn't force them to add notes.

TMetric

Redenen om voor ClockShark te kiezen

We were having major issues with the program and they were not responsive to our needs. They would not follow up on our case despite constant followups on my part. The program wasn't working at all which caused a lot of work on our end and they continued to bill us.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClockShark

We use Salesforce as our field service management system. We were interested in this program but found the ClockShark app to be more tech friendly than the Salesforce one app.
Sean
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Ease of use at an easy price

Beoordeeld op 4/6/2020

Pluspunten

I was trying to keep track of time for everyone with paper time sheets or emails--which, often fell to a low priority and daily tasks and actual time weren't be accounted for. In looking at various time tracking apps, I actually stumbled across ClockShark. Right from the beginning, it was intuitive and user friendly, and it was easy to add jobs and tasks on the fly from my phone, which then populated those tasks as something to choose on ANY job, which is super useful as a renovation contractor. Being a small company, I wear many hats in the office and on job sites--I do it all and do not have ANY office staff other than myself. Having a program that was so quick and easy to implement, as well as easy to manage daily as needed without spending a lot of time on the task, has made my life exceedingly less difficult.

Minpunten

I probably don't use the software to the fullest extent, so I am sure there is something that may come up later--but right now, adding users is a bit more of a pain than I would like.. but even then, that's pretty easy.

QuickBooks Time, Buildertrend, Homebase en CoConstruct

Redenen om over te stappen op ClockShark

Price and saw how easy and intuitive it was during the free trial.

Hello Sean,

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that ClockShark took some of the stress away that you have as a small business owner. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

James

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Honest review from somewhat new user

Beoordeeld op 28/10/2021

Pluspunten

It is very user friendly and connects with Sage 100 contractor through the Ryvit connector. It is also cheaper than other options and they don't try to sell you on HR or other functions really. All about time tracking and hours reporting.

Minpunten

There are some features that could be better. For example, scheduling I would like to see the availability to only pick cost codes that are in the budget. Similarly, when switching cost codes administratively for a field employee that picked the wrong one, I'd like to see only the budgeted cost codes. Lastly, there should be a way to remove inactive cost codes. We have a ton that are no longer used and I want to remove them from CS entirely.

ADP Workforce Now

Redenen om over te stappen op ClockShark

It is very user friendly and budget friendly. It integrates well with our accounting software (via an add-in). CS also is exactly what we're looking for: a time tracking software to job cost employees' hours. They aren't trying to sell us on a bunch of other products.
Damon

Money saver, - Time maker

Beoordeeld op 9/6/2023

Love it , it’s become a normal, comfortable routine with employees…everyone knows it and feels like they have control over their own timecards

Pluspunten

Timeclock, auto transfer & compatibility, & the ability to know the status of crews without calls or physical presence

Minpunten

At first, mapping everything to existing books, but on autopilot now

QuickBooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op ClockShark

Catchy name, and it’s own entity separate from bookkeeping, yet compatible - Employees feel like it’s their time protection
Christine

You need This

Beoordeeld op 16/3/2022

From the moment we started the free trial the customer service was top notch. They reached out right away and assisted with the many questions I had and was able to streamline our entire company to functional on their site. It has so many features which we have not fully used as we are not quite there on our side but are looking forward to integrating those into our company. This software has been able to release a lot of time we were spending on payroll/time clock and job costing. the reports are so detailed that the owner just loves seeing everything on one spot with just a simple click. Imputing the information weather, it is an employee/task or job is simple and again if you are unsure of something or are looking for it to run a certian way customer service is on top of it and make it easy for you to understand.

Pluspunten

The software is super easy to use and understand, it is very self-explanatory.

Minpunten

Nothing so far to report! It is amazing for entire team

Redenen om voor ClockShark te kiezen

This badge system had the field guys coming to the shop every day to punch in and out which in the long run was costing the company more money for their time to drive back. The system we were using was not always running smooth and had to fix or ask what their time was on a daily. It also did not allow us to see the job costing side of things.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClockShark

This was the easiest to use and was highly rated from other clients/customers we work with.
John
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

30 Minute Break, or not?

Beoordeeld op 8/6/2023

Best program for both schedule and time clock. That's basically all I use it for, and time off of course

Pluspunten

time clock and scheduler all in one program

Minpunten

I feel its a bit expensive per year.The break time calculator is tough for my business. I'd like to see it individualized, per employee. So I can have the option of how to give the 30 min paid break

When I Work

Redenen om voor ClockShark te kiezen

Just not that happy with logistics of it working as a scheduler and time clock. I really liked the scheduler section and also the pricing was more manageable.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClockShark

scheduler was easier for me and the way I schedule employees
Tommie
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Clock Shark - Great Functionality and Awesome Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 23/5/2022

It has been GREAT. A sales rep communicated with me even though I was doing my research over the Christmas holidays. They have been a great support from the day we signed on.

Pluspunten

Clock Shark's best feature is the staff. They have fast response times. They're people are always courteous, helpful, supportive, and pro-active. During the 5 months we have been using the program, someone from their staff will reach out through IM or email just to check in. I also love the "chat" feature to get quick responses without having to be on hold waiting to speak to someone.
They have also asked for feedback on the product specifically around features we would like to see added. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to give that feedback.

Minpunten

Reports - I would like to have to option to customize fields in certain reports such as time tracking.
Geolocation - Although I don't see it as often, I still see on occasion where a staff member's location wasn't logged. If it is because they turned off their location, I want to either be notified or have them logged out. It doesn't always happen.
Timesheet entries (real time) - I would like to be able to enter a time sheet and check it as still working so the employee can then go in and clock out for lunch and end of day. It would help eliminate a follow up to get the time activity for the whole day.

Carla
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Overview

Beoordeeld op 8/6/2023

CS is a good system aside from the above comments. It has tools that other online/mobile timekeeping systems do not. At the same time, the GPS issues do not provide a trustworthy method of tracking of employees during work shifts. Rather hard to hold them accountable for certain situations when the system itself has errors and glitches.

Pluspunten

The ability to track and schedule paid time off is a plus for this system. Most others in this arena have not implemented or developed this within their systems. Also the ability to track employees during their work shifts.

Minpunten

Although the GPS tracking allows for tracking employees during work shifts, the system has many glitches and inconsistencies such as showing someone leave the country and return within an hour. Or reflecting their position as in the middle of the woods or a nearby lake. In the area of "Time Off Requests", the filtering system used on the dashboard and timesheet screens should be implemented to avoid having to go through pages of prior authorized requests that include former employees that have been deactivated.

Antwoord van ClockShark

Hi, Carla! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The GPS issues you're describing are often due to an issue within the device being used. Our customer support team can help resolve that. Please contact them at [email protected]. Additionally, we do offer several filter options in order to better sort through the Time Off Requests. Our customer support team can help with this too!

Angela
  • Sector: Olie en energie

ClockShark = Time Saved

Beoordeeld op 12/5/2021

Because ClockShark handles all aspects of time sheets and PTO requests, I have gained hours of productivity on the job. Employees can see their own information, such as PTO used, how many hours they still have available, how much time they've clocked for the week, etc. It gives them the power to look at their personal data to answer any questions they may have about time worked or taken. Managers can approve time sheets and PTO requests much more quickly and efficiently, allowing them to move on to other tasks.

Aside from all the wonderful time-saving features of ClockShark...my favorite part is the incredible customer service. Every question is answered quickly, pleasantly, professionally, and correctly. Other businesses would do well to model their customer service after ClockShark's!

Pluspunten

We use the time sheets, time off, and gps tracking features the most. Since implementing ClockShark, the tedious gathering, examining, and approving of time sheets has gone the way of the dinosaur. Clock in and Clock out mistakes can be corrected easily, and all employees can use the mobile app or computer to access the software. PTO requests have also been simplified and are easy to track since using ClockShark. This software has truly shaved days off of the administrative time and effort normally used when handling time sheets and PTO requests for payroll. The gps tracking feature is great when you have an employee out in the field who has mechanical issues...he/she can be easily tracked to quickly receive any help needed.

Minpunten

We have a few employees not comfortable with technology and it has taken some time to get them comfortable in using the software. There have also been times when an employee clocks in or out on their mobile app and it doesn't sync with the program. Most of the time this happens in locations with poor cell or internet service. It is easily fixed when this occurs.

Tom

We love ClockShark

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2020

We have been using it for years because it works, the workers get reminders to clock in and ou, edits are easy, can see what's going on out there in a glance.

Pluspunten

we use different tasks for each job, i like this feature, we are a prevailing wage contractor and need to track hours from county to county so we use many tasks. Also like the budgeted hours, as we get notified when close t our budget on a particular job. The geo fence is great also.

Minpunten

When choosing tasks for different jobs, they should be listed in alphabetical order and after choosing one, on the next it should go to the list were you left off. not always the top of the list. we have many tasks and its a lot of scrolling. Notification choses can be more detailed. We have guys that pick up materials or leave from the shop on certain jobs it it makes for to many out of bounds notification.

Hi Tom!

Thank you for taking the time to leave an awesome review! This is great feedback!

As far as your tasks--they should be in alphabetical order! Sometimes if there is a space in front of the name, it counts as a character and can throw the order off. You can also adjust the mobile settings to list fewer/more recent tasks :) Same with notifications! On the mobile side anyone can set up a customized reminder under "employee reminders"! We can also limit the amount of job/tasks employees can see with access controls ! I would be more than happy to go over some of these options with you or you can reach out to support at 1-800-828-0689 Feel free to chat/call in and we can definitely help!

Moises
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Mastering Employee Scheduling with ClockShark: A Game Changer

Beoordeeld op 26/4/2023

The ability to integrate ClockShark with other software tools, such as QuickBooks, has streamlined my workflow and made managing payroll and invoicing much simpler. The ClockShark mobile app is another added bonus. It allows employees to clock in and out, view their schedules, and request time off right from their smartphones, making it easy for them to stay connected and informed.

Pluspunten

ClockShark has been a game changer in how I manage employee scheduling. The software's user-friendly interface, automation features, real-time communication, and time tracking capabilities have not only saved me time and reduced errors, but also improved employee satisfaction. The integration with other software and the mobile app have further streamlined my workflow, making ClockShark an essential tool in my management toolkit. I highly recommend ClockShark to anyone seeking to improve their employee scheduling process.

Minpunten

None that I have seen. I am very happy with the results so far

Andy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ClockShark is a great product!

Beoordeeld op 22/3/2021

Overall, ClockShark is a huge benefit to our company. It helps us to track the employee hours as well as their locations (in real time). It eliminates the need for paper copies of timesheets, which can be hard to decipher at times and, in all honestly, tough to prove accuracy. The foremen are able to see which workers have clocked-in correctly to their worksites, with the ability to allocate hours to certain job numbers for accounting purposes and job costing. Without ClockShark, we would still be doing things inefficiently and inaccurately.

Pluspunten

I love how I can clock-in/out from anywhere using my cell phone! This app provides total freedom from having to use a punch clock located in a specific location, or filling out paperwork on a daily basis to keep my hours up to date. The ClockShark app keeps accurate records that I can reference at any time, including past timesheets if needed.

Minpunten

I honestly can't think of anything negative to say about my personal experience with ClockShark. If I absolutely had to think of something, I suppose it would be beneficial for someone like me if there was an auto clock-in feature because I start at the same time every day. This way if I happened to forget about clocking in, it could do it for me and then let me know that I was clocked-in with an alert from the app.

Anna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

As administrator I'm happy with overall functionality but employees are having a hard time.

Beoordeeld op 27/3/2018

Job costing

Job costing

Pluspunten

We bought it primarily for job costing and tracking of where the crew is. We started out with everyone using it and now I have to constantly go in and edit everyone. A few of our guys got new phones and they don't remember their passwords to download app. I'm in the process of having another crew meeting to get everyone but on board. This is becoming very frustrating and taking a lot of my time because it's not being used like it should. That's no fault of the program but lack of communication with the crew. I'm considering having two foreman in charge of entering everyones time each day. I may need some help with training them on that!

Minpunten

Many areas in our county dont get cell service which messes up their times. Also, our crew is all hispanic and they don't understand the importance of clocking

Antwoord van ClockShark

Hi there, Anna! So glad to hear that as the administrator, you're loving the app's features and the easy job costing. That's wonderful! :)

Since you mentioned re-educating your employees on best practices within the ClockShark app, I wanted to share that we'd be happy to help you out with that. If you need any resources, have any questions, or just would like someone to cheer you on, feel free to give our Customer Success team a quick message at [email protected]. Of course, you're always welcome to give us a call too @ 1.800.828.0689. We're here to help! The CrewClock feature sounds perfect for the two foreman you plan to have enter employees' timesheets.

So glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Anna! I hope you have a spectacular Wednesday! -Morgan @ ClockShark-

Makeila
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

More Pros Than Cons

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2020

Pluspunten

There are a lot of pros with using the ClockShark app. Once you get the hang of using it for a couple of days, it is very easy to understand. It is an app that is easy to teach others how to use. It does not have a lot of malfunctions, and the support team is always there when needed. When I review people's times everyday, it is very organized. When I am looking for specific jobs or employees, I can run a report and it will tell me what I need, which is SO AWESOME and SUPER HELPFUL. Highly recommend taking advantage of the reports section.

Minpunten

There aren't a whole lot of cons for this software. Sometimes when an employee clocks out, there are times when ClockShark doesn't catch it and gives an error after 20ish hours.

Hi Makeila,

Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy everything about ClockShark from the ease of use to our customer service. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

John
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Finally my workers and I agree on a solution - this works!!

Beoordeeld op 5/8/2020

I'm still learning about the Reports... but, they seem to be pretty good. I can use these to export all of my T&M work and be able to report by job name, and then I get totals which I can put on the invoice. The "notes" are really good. They print out on the reports too.

Pluspunten

Quick deployment, easy to add jobs, add tasks, see who is working, and when they get there, GPS integration. I did NO training whatsoever and my employees all got it easily (ages between 35 and 75). Overall this has worked nicely, being able to see the interface and everything is pretty nice and I like using it. I currently have it set to take their GPS location when they clock in, and again when they clock out. Not actively tracking them all day, however, the GeoFence is something I would likely use going forward, to see if anyone leaves the job site and does not report their time off site. Feature-rich!!

Minpunten

Could use more reminders, it does send them though, but people still forget to clock out or take lunch. The "attach photos" link does not always work inside the app. It won't attach existing photos, but it will upload new photos from the camera.

Hi John!
Thank you for your thorough 5 star review! I'm glad everything is working smoothly for you and your employees.

We appreciate the feedback! I can absolutely submit it to the developers, but I believe this is something we might provide in the future! In the meantime, for lunch break reminders employees can set their own customized alarms right from the mobile app (left pop out menu> settings> employee reminders). The photos can be due to a few different settings on the device, and it's usually an easy fix! I would be more than happy to help you get this resolved. Feel free to reach out to 1-800-828-0689. We look forward to hearing from you!