Salesflare

Avash
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A great platform for managing leads and opportunities

Beoordeeld op 24/7/2022

Overall Salesforce is great. I am very happy with their email tools. The website is pretty easy to use and the email tools are pretty great. However, I found the User Interface to be quite complex and not the best. But overall, I am happy with it for now. I recommend Salesforce to people who are very comfortable doing basic tasks on a computer.

Pluspunten

Salesforce does a great job of providing a full suite of tools for managing your company's leads, contacts, and opportunities. The email tracker features are great for helping to keep track of sales-related communications. However, the user interface could be improved in terms of general usability. It also has a nice email tool that allows you to create accounts and send bulk emails. The email tools are great though, and most importantly, Salesforce is very reliable and stable. Salesforce is a very powerful software that can be used for all sorts of small business applications as it is very small to medium business-centric.

Minpunten

I think the interface could be better, but it does the job. Also, their pricing could be a bit cheaper. If you have a larger account with Salesforce, it will be more expensive than some other tools out there, but it is still relatively affordable.

Zoho CRM en HubSpot CRM
Janosch
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs

Beoordeeld op 3/12/2019

This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

Pluspunten

This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Minpunten

Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.

Salesforce Sales Cloud en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesflare

Salesflare seemed ideal regarding sizing, features, scope and weight for my purposes. The other tools were to big and to heavy for a lightweight, quick on-the-go approach I required for my purpose.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

On the right path

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2018

Salesflare seems very promising and I believe they are on the right path. It might be just a little bit longer until it can compete with larger CRMs but they have done well with their integrations and some of the key features.

Pluspunten

I like the visualization the most. It's so easy to see your funnel and progress toward the goals which keeps motivation high. It integrates with a lot of other services and there is an iOS app which makes it useful on the go. I love the gmail integration and how it tracks the company and the other potential contacts.

Minpunten

It's still a bit difficult to use, they are ironing things out as they go but it's young company and some of the functionality is still a bit clunky. I use it in conjunction with other CRMs to add details to contacts and track emails.

Antwoord van Salesflare Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello there! We've made a ton of UX improvements based on user feedback since you gave us this review (plus we added some of those key features you were maybe looking for), so let us know how we're doing with that. There's always room to do better. :)

Jessie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Less input, fairly easy to use

Beoordeeld op 27/4/2022

Pluspunten

The premise for Salesflare is that it reduces the need to enter data into the system, especially when you have to add new leads to your system. It does this by integrating with email systems and scanning emails for signatures that contain phone numbers, addresses, etc. It does this well. Other integrations with e.g. calendly and the calendar apps ensure that booked meetings are always logged. You can organise your pipeline visually in different stages which makes it easy to get an overview.

Minpunten

I also tried to use Salesflare in a B2C context but unfortunately it doesn't thrive there because the fields like company name are crucial for the working of the system. Salesflare also created a feature for email marketing a while ago but when I tested it, it was lacking features such as reply-detection so I stuck with my other tool.

Jakob

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Powerfully simple CRM, allowing sales and solopreneurs to focus on selling

Beoordeeld op 2/1/2020

Sales operational issues. There was too little time for too many administrative tasks, which left us with less time for actual customer dialogue. Needless to say we had less sales than we could have. Salesflare changed that.

Pluspunten

The seamless Google integration, the fully functional mobile app, and the possibility to endlessly enhance capabilities with integrations.

Minpunten

A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing. Campaigns are really strong, though, as well as easy to implement.

Redenen om voor Salesflare te kiezen

At that time Pipedrive had been standing still for a while from a features perspective and the mobile experience wasn't really robust on Android. Salesflare - with its seamless Google integration quietly works in the background and provided a strong alternative to our prior system.

Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesflare

Each of those other offering have their own sets of strengths of weaknesses. At the end Salesflare simply was a near-perfect match with what we needed at a cost that more than matched the offering.
Kris
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Best CRM I ever used

Beoordeeld op 8/7/2020

Pipeline Management
Monthly Forecasting time improved by 300%
Campaign Management

Pluspunten

Ease of use - almost no data entry
Powerful functionalities
Scan business card in to contacts
Email workflow

Software provides what I need ... so no negative feelings
There is maybe more hidden functionality which I need to explore

Dynamics 365

Dynamics 365

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesflare

Easy of Deployment, after the trail period I could not work without it !
Michael
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Not sure what to do without it really

Beoordeeld op 19/12/2019

We were working with SFDC but this didn't really do it for us. The hygiene was a nightmare. The tool wasn't used enough and the data became stale and therefore unreliable. We looked and found a lightweight tool that lives on top of you inbox and does all the things SFDC never did.

Pluspunten

Salesflare provides a seamless experience between your salespipeline and your email inbox your cellphone and any other app you are using in the sales process. It automatically syncs all the activities. As a result your CRM becomes very clean. Forecasting is becomes more reliable and adoption of the tool among different sales reps is no longer a problem.

Minpunten

There are some missing features specifically around account management. However I am confident that these features will be build and added in due time.

kevin

The only CRM I trust

Beoordeeld op 6/12/2019

I wish I had a Salesflare shirt to wear in the public! I'm behind the team 100%!

Pluspunten

I've used Salesforce at my "day jobs" in the past and other crms like Swell System. Both are amazing but I never felt as comfortable as I do within the Salesflare system. It's simple and fills out most info on your contacts and leads on it's own. I can keep track of my prospects and use Salesflare as my own.

Minpunten

The speed could be improved a bit but I've noticed a good number of CRMs are a little slow when saving new notes within individual contact cards.

Chris
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Ease and Speed

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2022

Pluspunten

It's incredibly easy to input a new client/account, click and drag them through the sales funnel, update notes, etc. My client relationships, service, account management, and financial records are running so much smoother.

Minpunten

I would like to be able to input contact information on the "create new opportunity" form.

Lonwabo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Is Salesflare a reliable CRM?

Beoordeeld op 7/6/2022

It is very easy to use and very affordable compared to other CRM software.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use pipeline. With LinkedIn you can send emails and contact your customers. It is fully automated what you need to do is to add data and everything will be done by the software. It can i

Minpunten

The system has bugs, it is very slow and has infected my device but luckily i fixed it.

Dominique

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The CRM for the rest of us

Beoordeeld op 23/7/2020

The visual overview, inetgration woth other systems is key in software nowadays: you all get this with SF!

Pluspunten

Having all your former contacts and conversations available from the start of using Salesflare is really a time saver!

Minpunten

No integration (yet) with Messenger apps since a lot of client and prospect conversation is done with messenger apps nowadays

Zoho Recruit, Pipedrive en Agile CRM

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Easiest to use CRM

Beoordeeld op 3/12/2019

Support has always been so fast and helpful. I bought this through an AppSumo lifetime deal and have had conversations via chat with founders (I think). They really helped me understand how to use this software for my specific need - a music school with students as the accounts.

Pluspunten

Automatically tracks your inbox so that you can easily convert any contact into an account. Then, you can start tracking opportunities.

Minpunten

Originally, I had to figure out how to import my existing contacts. That was not easily understood - apparently, they expect it to just happen over time with instant Gmail tracking. However, they did a manual import for me.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesflare

Ease of use - instant tracking and clean interface. Some of these tech products (Zoho especially) feel like they are designed by engineers with no clue to graphic user interface. I appreciate the minimalist interface with the high functionality.

Antwoord van Salesflare Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey! Contacts get created automatically based on your inbox and calendar. This happens at the initial sync and then progressively over time. If you like to have contacts imported from elsewhere too, then we're always more than happy to help. Just hit us up on the chat, but it looks like you already did!

Cal
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

CRM for Sales

Beoordeeld op 26/9/2018

Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Pluspunten

It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

Minpunten

When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.

Don

Highly Recommended CRM

Beoordeeld op 21/10/2018

I use Salesflare to track sales opportunities. It is easy to use and makes it easy to see what I need to do next for each potential client to keep the sales process moving. I also use Salesflare to track communications in my Book Yourself Solid® Network of 90 and List of 20. I'm perhaps using it in a bit of an unorthodox way for this, but it works, and it makes it easy to see who I need to contact this month.

Pluspunten

Salesflare is full-featured and easy to use. One of its key features is that it does the work for you. Between Salesflare and a couple of Zapier integrations, I can spend my time communicating with clients and potential clients, not entering their info in my CRM system. I like that it has a very visual interface, which makes it easy for me to see and track communications with clients and potential clients. I also like that it is easy to customize. Customer support has been great. They consistently reply to support requests quickly, with accurate answers that actually resolve my problem!

Minpunten

There's not much to not like... there was an outage a week or so ago, which hurt, but they did do a great job of keeping customers informed about the issue.

Parasjeet

Seamless and robust

Beoordeeld op 15/9/2020

Awesome

Pluspunten

I really love the workflow management feature in Salesflare that helps me automate 40% of my team's sales tasks. Overall its a highly customizable and robust tool for SaaS sales professionals.

Minpunten

Not anything worth mentioning just a couple of upgrades like email customisation etc would really make this fly

Kimberly
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love this product and ease of use

Beoordeeld op 22/7/2020

Overall love the product and ease of use and have recommended to several friends at other companies

Pluspunten

Salesflare was super easy to set up and implement; connects easily to email and is very user friendly and easy to customize as needed

Minpunten

Sending email drops - use to be a lot easier but then "enhancements" were made and it's not nearly as intuitive and user friendly as it was previously for bulk sends. If you are sending journeys or more advanced sends the enhancements are probably a good thing but for how I use it, it's a lot more difficult now.

Hemant
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

Most powerful yet simplest CRM

Beoordeeld op 30/9/2019

Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

Pluspunten

It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Minpunten

Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

Lancelot
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Great for student management

Beoordeeld op 18/8/2020

We manage a large intake of client information all with different attributes. Its hard to communicate effectively and simultaneously with so many moving parts. The platform has allowed us to track, communicate and ordinate efforts with great efficiency and minimize replication.

Pluspunten

The workflow features and organizing different clients in specified pipelines allow us to streamline our target audience effortlessly

Minpunten

the reporting functions could be a bit more detailed.

Trello, Salesforce Sales Cloud en Bitrix24

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesflare

The customer support was excellent and implementation was almost intuitive. The user interface was also much easier to manage.
Nate
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Powerful Software for managing clients and leads

Beoordeeld op 12/9/2018

Highly recommended if you are looking for a sales CRM that can integrate into your other systems and can streamline your teams methods for getting and retaining clients.

Pluspunten

The biggest reason why we use Basecamp is it's simplistic and streamline interface when working with clients. This is our Go To CRM we use for managing projects along with our clients.

Salesflare has made it so that we can track leads for each of the project types that we have then we integrate this information with other programs we use. At every stage of the sales process we know exactly where the client is in the sales cycle and how far along they are before we think they will make a purchase. It's great!

Minpunten

It can seem daunting at first because it is so feature rich. But they have a well built out FAQ and instructions page, so with a little bit of time, you can quickly get up to speed and start benefiting from all of the tools they offer.

Ayman

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It's a must for freelancers

Beoordeeld op 17/9/2018

I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go
2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry
3) The excellent support team
4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline
5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly
2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future

Marc
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

Using Salesflare for 2 very different businesses

Beoordeeld op 2/9/2020

Team communication improves very much since you have at every phone call all relevant communication of your colleagues at hand, even when you were not copied on it initially.

Pluspunten

All past (and future) communication automatically appears in the right format and well organized just by indicating your accounts and related teams

Minpunten

Nothing really. There is much more possible with the tool than I can use for now.

Michael
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

CRM without loosing brain cells

Beoordeeld op 29/7/2020

Here’s a quick example - I wanted to do a targeted mailing to healthcare platform executives. So I hired someone to develop a list of 100 names, made sure my headers were right, created a Salesflare workflow, imported the list, dropped in my email, and set it to send the next morning. Within hours I had a 47% open rate and people hitting my site and LI pages.

Pluspunten

Took me only 10-15 minutes to set Salesflare up for client and I liked how it supported sales workflows, brought clarity out of the normal sales “noise”, and added functional value to the salesperson’s day (a big deal for me). If a salesperson is paying attention they can learn the basics of Salesflare in half an hour.

I was so impressed I switched from another CRM and now use Salesflare for my own business.

Minpunten

This wasn’t a Salesflare thing exactly but hooking it up to sales folk’s calendars and emails requires them to know their passwords! Same for using the Salesflare app on their phone - which I highly suggest they do.

José Antonio

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI.

Beoordeeld op 8/11/2017

It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great.

The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business.

It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Pluspunten

Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups.

The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Minpunten

Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier.
It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

Hey Jose!

Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up.

Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!

Carlos
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Bare Bones But Dense With Features

Beoordeeld op 13/9/2018

Pluspunten

What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Minpunten

Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

Antwoord van Salesflare Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!

Peter

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Powerful, easy to use CRM that is perfect for our company

Beoordeeld op 8/7/2020

After having tried so many different CRMs over the years, I've found Salesflare to hit a sweet spot in terms of functionality and usability. It's a CRM that I actually enjoy using!

Pluspunten

The integration with GSuite. How easy it is to set up and to use. The excellent new features they've been rolling out since I started using it. And last, but not least, their customer support is outstanding. They truly value their customers and are quick to answer queries or address any issues that come up.

Minpunten

In the very early days of Salesflare, I came across a couple of minor bugs. But they were addressed very quickly. And I was notified when they were fixed too.