ClickUp

Tools voor projectmanagement, bijhouden van taken en professionele doelen

(4.019)

Rudolf
Rudolf
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best of all for tasks and project management

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2020

Pluspunten

I've tried them all, both the well-known project management tools and the newer ones, more document-oriented. ClickUp has the absolute best development team, listens to their community's voting platform and reveals new features every week. At the same time, their packages are reasonably priced, so affordable for many. We run a small real estate development company with ClickUp.

Minpunten

Their UI could be cleaner and their mobile app should be relaunched for sure. With their latest implementation of 'Automation' it looks very promising, and I hope they can keep up with the new players and make ClickUp more document oriented.

Notion

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

While Asana is known for being slow in their development, ClickUp actually implements the features their users are asking for.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

While I like the document-oriented approach of the other apps, ClickUp has one of the most mature task and project management products.
Christian
Christian
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Clickup Helps me manage my weekly tasks

Beoordeeld op 22/8/2023

Our organization could not have automated task management or cross-functional project management without Clickup's assistance. Organization-wide capacity planning has also benefited from this.

Pluspunten

ClickUp has been an invaluable tool in assisting me to manage my time effectively and remain on top of my many responsibilities at work, in school, and in my personal life. You can add tasks without switching windows thanks to a handy Google Chrome widget.

Minpunten

The controls on the dashboard are finicky and will require some practice. All the teams have problems with this particular area of integration and application. I wish I could sync the calendar with my calendar on Google more easily. It seems that just the distinction between tasks and subtasks is communicated.

Sidharth
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Breakdown projects into manageable bits

Beoordeeld op 15/2/2024

Pluspunten

Helps breakdown complex tasks into manageable bits. It also helps boost transparency across teams as you can view task allocation and progress. Can integrate well with third-party tools like Trello and Slack. The reports produced are comprehensive and illustrative and may help make evidence-based decisions.

Minpunten

Not intuitive in the first go, takes time to learn its advanced features. Configuring workflows is a bit complex and may take time. Scaling for large teams and diverse roles can be difficult. Reports and dashboards only visible in the most expensive plan.

Pauline Yehn
  • Sector: Administratie

Clickup Review

Beoordeeld op 23/1/2024

It was average but maybe it would have been better if there's training support on how to simplify click up's project management concepts/features

Pluspunten

how extensive it is in the project management perspective.

Minpunten

parallel to how extensive, it can therefore be overwhelming and heavy to the eyes

monday.com, Asana en Notion

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Clickup was the one being used by the team already
Nia

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I absolutely love ClickUp! Have Been Using it for Years and Won't Go Back!

Beoordeeld op 30/11/2023

I'm a ClickUp Stan! I use ClickUp for just about everything and don't plan to stop anytime soon. It works amazingly and is the first thing I recommend to clients.

Pluspunten

The functionality of it is amazing! It works great and functions at top level

Minpunten

It's a learning curve for some of my clients so sometimes it takes some additional hand holding. But once they get it, they love it!

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

I wanted a more high powered tool with bells, whistles, and shiny features!

Trello en Asana
Carlos
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Awesome app

Beoordeeld op 19/1/2024

An awesome tool to project management, easy to use.

An awesome tool to project management, easy to use.

Pluspunten

The interface is amazing, helps a lot to understand it very easy.

Minpunten

It's a bit expensive for small groups, but the trial versions works fine.

Kam Ling
  • Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Align your tasks to your goals

Beoordeeld op 30/1/2024

Pluspunten

While not a popular feature used, I like the goal-setting feature where I can align my daily tasks to the goals, ensuring what I work on on a daily basis are contributing to the bigger goal.

Minpunten

I hope it's easy to link a task to the goal from the goal page. So I can look at the goal, and think of the list of tasks I can work on today that will contribute to the goal.

Rachael

Stay on task

Beoordeeld op 19/2/2024

Pluspunten

Its easy to use and track a task or collaborate on a project

Minpunten

It has the potential to become cumbersome if too many people create projects for you to collaborate one

Serene
Serene
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

It really helps for project management

Beoordeeld op 10/2/2024

Pluspunten

I love the function of team collaboration on the software and having to also plan with advanced tools.

Minpunten

I don't think i have figured that out yet.

Geverifieerde reviewer

Click up review

Beoordeeld op 20/1/2024

Pluspunten

It is the best task management software on the market right now.

Nothing

Yann
Yann
  • Sector: Online media

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

THE project management tool (after having tried several others)

Beoordeeld op 3/10/2019

ClickUp has quickly become the tool I manage most of my business tasks, projects, and work.

There...

There are only a couple of tools I use on a daily basis — and that help move my business forward — and ClickUp is at the top of the list!

Pluspunten

There's plenty of things I like about ClickUp.

What stands up for me is its user interface and, among other things, the ability to easily switch the dashboard view from Task List and Calendar to Board (Kanban-like).

There's so much one can do in terms of organizing the project management spaces and products, as well as features and options you can add to and activate for specific tasks — labels, due dates, assignment and dependencies (great for when you have task B that can be completed only after task A has been completed).

And ClickUp has something I consider a MUST for a project management tool, but that some still don't have, a smartphone and tablet app.

Minpunten

ClickUp has quite the variety of features and this may feel a little bit overwhelming, especially when starting out with the tool

Things

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

I felt that the information displayed with the Kanban view in Trello board started to become challenging to understand and process, as the board became more and more populated with content. It began feeling "too crowded".

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

I was drawn by its array of features and design
Dominique
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Asana on Steroids

Beoordeeld op 18/3/2020

Pluspunten

Not only is ClickUp more robust than other management softwares on the market it is more visually appealing. The commitment to providing different templates instead of taking a silly "minimalist" approach that seems to be trendy everywhere even in areas/industries where it doesn't make sense is great and allows project managers to provide different views of a project to get the full perspective on where the progress is and needs to go.

Transparency and Innovation
The constant improvement and level of transparency they provide in terms of where the product is going along with the genuine consideration they give their users by not only providing a transparent way to make suggestions but also ACTUALLY act on them is amazing.

Reasonably Priced
The best part is that they openly and freely provide a way to negotiate price and provide very reasonable fair pricing that doesn't leave small businesses struggling to stay organized. Many competitors have very rigid pricing that leaves 2 people teams with big projects and tiny budgets SOL. Had we not been able to negotiate we would not have been able to sign up for pro.

As with anything great they're not completely perfect, there's still some features that feel missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication) but thats OK —  its still a company ran by real humans and nobody is perfect. But I do think between the open roadmap, constant improvement, tonne of features and negotiable price they're pretty close.

Missing Features
Some more seemingly basic features seem to be missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication)

IG
Instagram integrated view like twitter doesn't exist yet

More is more (things to learn)
If you're like me and not a project manager/ have a clear vision of how you need to set up your views it can be overwhelming - there's definitely a lot to learn

Trello, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Price and view options relative to subscription level —> basic things were not locked away and higher priced subscriptions like their competitors do and they were willing to negotiate price given the size of our team.
Brandon

Flexible Tool That Has Allowed Us to Scale Our Project Management Capabilities

Beoordeeld op 21/1/2021

We turned to ClickUp because we were quickly outgrowing to-do lists with Trello. We found that ClickUp could do about 90% of what the competition could, but at one fifth of the cost. ClickUp has turned out to be an important collaboration and project tracking tool for us, and we feel confident that it can grow with us into the future.

Pluspunten

* Numerous ways to customize the software to fit your workflow.
* Great way to keep all resources needed for a project in one easy-to-access place
* Allows a number of guests, which makes it easy to share resources with clients
* LOTS of ways to view your projects and data
* Multiple ways to access each function; each user can find their own way to access needed information
* Daily work summaries
* Good communication tool
* System is smart enough to make guesses as to what you want to do--for example, if you paste multiple lines of text into a task name field, it will ask if you want to create multiple tasks

Minpunten

* System can be slow/laggy sometimes
* Requires a bit of setup/customization. It can be done, but adds to the learning curve.
* Needs a module to create bills/invoices from a template given tasks that are done (they say they've been working on this for a few years...)
* Takes getting used to all the features and ways to display data

Patrick
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

So far, the best project management software (I've used a few)

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2022

Overall I'd say I'm very satisfied, productivity has boosted and I can keep things more organized. It's super easy for me to create a task, assign it, decide a timeframe for it (have it appear on my Google Calendar) and have an overview (and email digests) of all the work to be done. I recommend it for anybody from a big project manager, to a single person just organizing day to day choirs.

Pluspunten

As its tagline states "one app to replace them all", ClickUp does a great job at offering features I'd otherwise previously be using 2-3 different apps for. I used to have an app for tasks, another for time tracking, and other methods for sharing media and messaging, I now use ClickUp for all of these things.
I have recommended it on all projects I've worked on, and have yet to meet a team that did not find it valuable enough to make a switch to it.

Minpunten

It's still relatively new, so there are a couple of things that need 100% fixing here and there, for example, I've found the desktop app a little annoying sometimes when it needs to update and I had to change the shortcut icon on my taskbar (as if the update changed the program .exe file), but as mentioned, it's new so I guess somethings are to be expected.

Hey, Patrick!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're so happy to have you here from Trello and to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

We'd love for you to post your ideas regarding our desktop app to our feature request board(s) and describe what it would help you to achieve or accomplish better than today the more detail the better to help our Product team really understand the impact!

Our Product team keeps a close eye on ideas posted here to plan future releases and gauge interest, so every vote counts!

Gabriel
Gabriel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Feature rich, maybe too rich

Beoordeeld op 29/4/2022

Overall it's a really nice tool to work with; In my personal opinion, it is way better than devops and more customizable than JIRA.
And I guess it wasn't only me; the team also felt comfortable enough that we even started using it for retrospectives.

Pluspunten

I liked that every one of us (we were a 10-men dev team featuring 2x QA, SCM, PO and DEVS) was able to create as many customized views and lists and what-not.
Aggregation worked amazing - especially when grouping things together for exports and reporting
Sub tasks - we used that alot for "task-scoping" (basically task breakdown) and on the business plan it also allowed us to assign hour estimates

Two things over here:
- we were on the Business pricing plan - we could have worked with Unlimited, except that there was this one feature (resource vs. task allocation) that we really needed; it was kind of annoying to have to switch to the next tier just to get this one little thing working
- customizations - ClickUp allows you to pretty much configure EVERYTHING, so it made it a bit hard to set it up properly. I remember that we figured out at some point that we can disable things at list level, but this only got rid of part of the problem.

Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

We had previous experience with them; JIRA was a pretty solid choice, but it's pricing makes it rather expensive; devops - just no :)
Kelly M
Kelly M
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent when monitoring projects with our work team

Beoordeeld op 27/12/2022

Since switching to ClickUp, we've been able to record our internal procedures and processes within the software itself. One of the most useful features is the ability to attach relevant files and webpages to a specific project, list, or folder. Team members can keep their conversations related to a certain job or project using the chat function.

Pluspunten

ClickUp enables teams to stay in sync by facilitating collaboration on a single activity where all participants can see each other's contributions, comments, and status updates.

Minpunten

When staff are involved in many projects at once, as well as having schedules that involve repeated activities, it can be difficult to keep everyone on the same page with regard to their own agendas. As a result, the project manager will appreciate the added flexibility of calendar management.

Antwoord van ClickUp

Hey Kelly! Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ����

We're also available to help anytime! Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you'd like workflow suggestions that may help you manage your staff and multiple projects. ����

Keri

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It's never Monday with ClickUp - It always feels like a fantastic Friday!

Beoordeeld op 20/3/2019

Again, I can't tell you enough how pleased I am with ClickUp! As mentioned in my cons (which really weren't cons), I mention thoughtfully setting up your CU instance. Well... I didn't take my advice and thoroughly messed up my account. I contacted the CU service chat option and was helped by a literal expert CU employee. Not only did he unravel my stuff, he gave me some great tips and found out that he's one of the "teachers" on the CU YouTube videos that I love so much. This was great news because like most, I've has less than stellar support via chat. Not with ClickUp - everything they do is top notch.

I love using ClickUp for work, so I thought I'd create a space for my side-hustles and even another space for my household calendar and projects. Three months later and I've kept up with those spaces and even added my husband as a user! While he doesn't use all of the options, I have connected his Google calendar to our household projects and it's made so much difference! We even have our bills and budget stuff in CU. I'm sold on CU professionally and personally, so much so that you'd think I worked for ClickUp in sales. :)

This is a solid system - don't wait, dump your other PM applications and sign up with ClickUp!

Pluspunten

I've been a user of almost every project mgmt system available. While all have their benefits, I found myself using at least three platforms for PM. They were, Monday.com, Trello, ZenDesk and we'd pepper in communication with Slack. Monday.com was our primary system and it lacked so much in the way of customizing my boards, columns and data associated. Additionally, I never felt like I had a place where all of my project items lived. With ClickUp, I have it all - including adding goals and associating tasks to them. On a regular basis the CU team releases new and exciting features. The cost is so minimal. I am in love with ClickUp!

Minpunten

I really don't have any cons to list. The only thing I can mention is that you USE the help documentation and even better are the YouTube videos on the CU channel. Because the application is SO ROBUST, it can take some focused time when setting up your instance of CU. The key is to understanding the hierarchy of teams, spaces, projects, lists/task, etc. Once you have that down, you can really dig in with custom fields, colors, goals and more. I recommend that you spend the first week setting up CU in small "time chunks", also, start with a pre-made template, play around, see the output and then work backwards to customize for your company. Also, you've got to indoctrinate your users with training and the benefits (time saving, $ producing, better systems, etc), or like any system, it will just be an expense and yet one more application that isn't being optimized. Have at least one CU champion on your team so that they can be a resource for the others.

James
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Robust, fully customizable project management tool

Beoordeeld op 1/4/2019

My overall experience has been fantastic. ClickUp has been a great tool that did exactly the things that I wanted.

I want to view each project by it's Kanban Board, but then view each day's tasks in a list. ClickUp does that. I have totally different status flows for Marketing Projects than I do for Design Projects, and another totally different status flow for Print Production. ClickUp let's me set project specific Statuses - so my marketing project can be "Running" and my print project can be "At Printers". This is HUGE in my world.

I want to assign Priorities within a project. Done - Priority Flags are native in the free version. I want to make a checklist that repeats on every marketing campaign, so that we have a QC checklist before we hit go on any campaign. And I want to save that checklist so I don't have to retype it on every project. Done - Checklist templates are native in the free version. I want to have nested tasks that have to be completed before other tasks can be cleared, and I want to see what subtasks are blocking projects. Done - task dependencies are native in the free version. I hope by now you're noticing a pattern here.

If you're at all unhappy with your current Project Management Software, try ClickUp. It probably fixes the exact thing that you don't like about your current software.

My Quick Rundown of Pros
- Very Robust System. Has tons of functionality
- Fully Customizable. With a bit of tweaking it becomes your own custom project management software.
- Great Customer Service. Very responsive with tons of help to get everything customized just for you.
- Keep Adding New Features. What was already a robust system keeps getting new tools and features.
- High Quality Free Version. They don't skimp on features for the free version. Most everything is included.

The ClickUp Team basically took all of the things I hate about other project management tools and fixed them. Some tools only allow Done/Not Done. Some are only Board Views. Some are only Task Views. Some don't have a chat feature. Some don't let you make your own categories. On and on it goes. ClickUp does everything. Literally everything. And it's all customizable. Everything can be tuned to exactly the way I need it.

If you like board views, you can have board views. If you like list views you can have list views. If you want a project status called "Waiting for Margaret's OK" you can do that. You can set ClickUp to fit your exact, custom needs. It's really incredible. The ability to customize everything to exactly what you need makes all of its robust tools actually work for your specific situation.

Minpunten

The best thing about ClickUp, full customization, is also it's Achilles Heel. There is a lot of stuff to customize and set up in order to get the software really running optimally. You can do just a simple Done/Not Done set up, but that seems like kind of a waste considering the options you have available.

All that set up takes time and a lot of tweaking and adjusting even after everything is set up.

Hannah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A full-featured solution for all your team's project management needs

Beoordeeld op 16/4/2019

By allowing our whole team (from marketing and sales to design and development) to manage their projects from one place, ClickUp makes it easy to collaborate across teams and gives everyone visibility on what's going on across the whole company. It has become the "single source of truth" for the team and effectively eliminated the need for using various redundant product management tools.

Pluspunten

I love that it has pretty much all the features that any kind of a team might need, and as such, it can be the one product that the whole team can agree on using. Prior to using ClickUp, our team used Jira, Trello, and a number of other tools for managing products/projects within different areas, which created siloes of information that prevented the team from collaborating efficiently and effectively. Other project management tools that we explored (Asana, Monday.com, Basecamp, and Airtable being some of them) generally faced opposition from our development team because they didn't seamlessly integrate with Bitbucket/Github and lacked detailed features that'd allow them to accommodate it to agile/scrum flows. While these other tools may have offered a simpler, more streamlined experience, what our team was looking for was customizability (without sacrificing on usability) and ClickUp was the perfect balance between the two.
We also love how customer-centric ClickUp is (as you can see from their awesome feature requests page (https://feedback.clickup.com/feature-requests) and how they're so focused on continuously launching new value-add products that their customers really want and need. I'd definitely recommend the tool for startups that are trying to reduce information silos and promote collaboration between teams.

Minpunten

The complexity of navigating through all its features, which inevitably comes as a byproduct of the breadth of the product's features (which I actually consider to be one of its biggest advantages).
Although I personally find the product quite easy to use, I've heard the feedback from various team members that they find it difficult to understand how to use all the features and that they find it a bit overwhelming at times. There will definitely be a learning curve for some, but it helps for the leadership team (or the team that is implementing it) to first define how the tool should be used and help the rest of the team get onboarded on this recommended way of using it.

Isdiana
Isdiana
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Project productivity booster

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2022

Pluspunten

More than a year into using ClickUp, I've discovered several capabilities that come in handy when carrying out a task. With this app, I can save a lot of time by automating processes, which is the most considerable relief. By making it easy for users to report issues, the software development team has the information they need to make necessary improvements.

Minpunten

In many cases, there are too many alternatives to choose from. ClickUp's most exciting feature is its ability to be wholly tweaked. Users will have to play around with the settings to get the most performance out of the app, which may be time-consuming. Finally, the interface design may need some improvement. Blank areas and panes might be challenging to understand because of the limited font size and the hued colour scheme.

Hey, Isdiana!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review.

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance!

ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/!

Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources.

Jaden

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

8/10 — Extensive Features, All In One Project Management Tool, But Small Improvements Needed

Beoordeeld op 22/9/2022

Pluspunten

ClickUp is the best task manager I've used. In the past I've used Asana, Todoist, and Trello.

ClickUp takes all the best features of these apps and integrates them into one. It's extremely powerful and likely has many features you didn't even know you needed.

Time tracking, priority, status, dashboards, filters, views, documents, linked tasks, etc. . . there are a ton of features here that you'll find useful.

Minpunten

1) Because there are so many features, clickup can take some getting used to. It took me 2-3 hours of watching videos and playing around with the software to get comfortable, but this investment was worth it in terms of time the software has saved me.

2) There are some small bugs that are annoying to deal with but not deal-breaking. Hopefully the dev team fixes these soon, and I'm sure they will because they seem to be quite active.

The two bugs that were a pain were as follows:
a - dashboard issues. Sometimes dashboards won't pull in new information, or a block would temporarily break. The dashboards on the iOS app are quite unstable as well.

b - slow performance. The pc app is a port of the webapp, but much slower. The webapp is a bit better, but still needs performance improvements. Side Note: Add the webapp to your desktop so that it opens in a separate window → this is essentially a faster version of the PC app.

Hey, Jaden!

Karan

Best Time Tracking Software

Beoordeeld op 17/11/2022

Although ClickUp is simple to understand for just about anyone, it has a tonne of in-depth features that make it incredibly strong and adaptable. The site can be improved in ways that are pertinent to our team thanks to their ongoing upgrades, which also serve as a beneficial feedback loop. ClickUp is simple to template when necessary and simple to customise when necessary, giving you the ideal balance of time savings and the precise project requirements. The ClickUp team is very open with their users and pays close attention to their feedback so that the platform can be continually improved.

Pluspunten

To begin with Powerful project management options are available with ClickUp. The list view makes project or task planning simple. You can delegate work, establish priorities, and keep tabs on the progress. You can add other views to your space, like Gantt, Timeline, Kanban, and more, to better track your tasks. A dashboard can be made so you can see the entire procedure in one place.Secondly. With its whiteboard, chat, document, and commenting functions, ClickUp can be used for team communication in addition to project management.Thirdly. The cost is reasonable. If you need to handle your own chores, you can use the free version.

Minpunten

Sometimes encountered a problem when attempting to create a new list, but was unable to locate any online information about the problem.When expressing my "position" within the software, I use the wrong phrases because I'm unsure of the hierarchy of the sapce/folder/list/task.

Hey, Karan!

Adrian
Adrian

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

You will manage your planning efficently!

Beoordeeld op 23/11/2022

Is a very good option. I came to Clickup as a free alternative from another applicative, but its now my first option :) I can run automations, delegate work, assing statuses and get notified! I dont use the chat and updates section, my team preffers Whatsapp instead!

Pluspunten

A HUGE free version of it! You can manage a small company and process on the free version.

Minpunten

It dosent have a GOOD communication system with your team. Updates and chat + notifications in not a good option. Sometimes i receive some objections from my team using ClickUp: notifications, refreshing problems, some bugs... They offer a discount for NGOs... I think they have to give some free update plan seats.

Todoist, Trello en monday.com

Pricing

monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

For the free version and its features!

Hey, Adrian!

Samara Zuri
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Have an overview of all work engagements plus curb collaboration friction

Beoordeeld op 1/11/2023

ClickUp stands out from the crowd because it is affordable while offering a range of benefits that together enhances personal and teams Productivity

Pluspunten

ClickUp is a tool of it's kind. It has a splendidly designed UI that makes it soo easy to set up and utilize each and every feature. I have used ClickUp over the years and have found all it's features soo indispensable. From being able to have a bird's eye view on all my To- dos with multiple views which include overdue timelines makes it easy to sort, group and filter tasks. When working on projects/ campaigns, my team and I are able to divide the complex projects into smaller tasks which are then delegated to each one of us. From the dashboard we can then get to see who is working on what soo there is no the issue of double delegation of one tasks. Also Clickup put an ultimate end to the collaboration friction,we are now able to communicate through direct emails,realtime chats, white board, documents sharing and notifications and mentions on action items which makes working together on projects soo hassle free. Realtime reportings is a plus for me as the team manager, Iam able to create reports and see where we are soo far on each particular project and what resource have been used for reporting to my seniors and even sponsors of our NGO

Minpunten

With the 24/7 support I get from the technical team and loads of information available online on ClickUp, there is no chance left for drawbacks

Niklas
Niklas
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ClickUp is easy to use to manage projects and tasks.

Beoordeeld op 2/5/2023

Assignments are more overseen and connected presently and it's simple to report and make records, I'm doing tickets more habitually presently and it unraveled the issue of overseeing arbitrary errand records and announcing them, I work on different ventures at once, all moderately comparable to each other but all with diverse due dates and prerequisites and person follow-ups. I would never keep in mind the things I require without ClickUp sparing them for me and making a difference me do my work proficiently, utilizing ClickUp implies liberating up my brain to center on the imperative things and not sitting around idly searching for subtle elements or attempting to keep in mind things, ClickUp illuminated our venture administration issues, it made a difference our groups remain on beat of ventures, it made a difference our directors remain on beat of individuals and their assignments.

Pluspunten

Clickup is a highly quick and responsive application that includes all important functionality such as linking tickets and maintaining links, task with subtask and to-do list, and clear and rapid alerts. I honestly would not survive two minutes at work if ClickUp was not keeping track of all my duties and acting as my brain, remembering what I need to work on, what my deadlines are, where to obtain information, all the minor specific intricacies of each job area, and a thousand other things.

Minpunten

The disadvantage of ClickUp is that it takes a significant amount of time to understand best practices, how to configure the system, and how to adapt your business and work style to the ClickUp system. My workplace firewall restricts edit ticket sections due to socket connection or I do not know what the issue is, but it has to be addressed in such circumstances, and ticket numbering is rather arbitrary, which might be improved.