ClickUp

4,6 (4.170)
Schrijf een review!
Tools voor projectmanagement, bijhouden van taken en professionele doelen

(4.170)

Denise
Denise
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It allows flexible team cooperation on daily activities

Beoordeeld op 9/6/2022

Organization of a little project. It sits perfectly in the middle of the two extremes: too basic and too complex. When it comes to connecting chores and keeping track of them all in one location, there is no limit to the possibilities. To have all my work documented correctly, it's nice that you can insert comments and embeds, even Genially.

Pluspunten

All of the templates and their adaptability give a clear picture of the possibilities. Fortunately, the Clickup university and other resources, such as videos, make a wealth of learning readily available. This makes it simpler for me to keep track of the many projects on which my team is currently working, allowing me to better allocate resources and time.

Minpunten

Even if you think you're on a subpage of a document, it might be difficult to tell. It's difficult to see the differences between two templates with the same name.

Maria Fernanda

Click up help my business to automate more than 10 processes

Beoordeeld op 4/6/2024

Pluspunten

How to start? Click up not only saves my time more than 3 hours per week of manual workload, it also helps me track my team progress in each task I can give them.
This tool is truly useful, so useful that now I also use it for my personal life. I'm a huge fan!

Minpunten

I wish everybody could use again the option to program task creation.

Jira

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

User experience and the team's preference.

Bing
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Beware if you plan to subscribe!

Beoordeeld op 14/6/2024

Pluspunten

Colourful interface? Not easy to use. Colourful interface? Not easy to use.

Minpunten

I am deeply disappointed with ClickUp's handling of my recent refund request. I paid for 1 year starting from February 2024, but later found some key features that are not available for my use cases, plus the exported data from ClickUp is not usable which leads to ClickUp is useless for me. I downgraded to the free plan in Jun 2024, despite not using their service for the rest of 8 months, they refused to refund my fees. This lack of flexibility and poor customer support is unacceptable. I expected better from a company that claims to prioritize customer satisfaction. Beware if you plan to subscribe—ClickUp does not honor fair refund practices.

Esteban
Esteban
  • Sector: E-learning

I migrated 2 years ago and it was the best decision

Beoordeeld op 25/3/2024

I migrated to clikup from trello and it was an amazing decision because of it's visuals, ease to use and the amount of automations and information I can add about my customers, from how much they owe me, to the fact of knowing how many sessions I conduct in a month according to the part of the world they are in.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that all the functionalities as well as the automations have made my worklife and customer follow-up much easier

Minpunten

Some of the functions are not so clear to me on how to use them, so I may probably be missing out on better things for my company

monday.com

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Because of the amount of funcitonalities and ease to use, and not to mention the automations!!

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

I still find clickup better, it gives me a broader view of my business and I really like how I can engage with it.
Albert
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

ClickUp my team

Beoordeeld op 1/7/2024

With ClickUp I manage to organize the entire team. No more emails or calls regards certain taks, just see the progress within the app.

Pluspunten

For me and my team ClickUp is fantastic. Everybody has their tasks posted and keeping track of the workflow is made easy. Following up certain task is easy and if there are any updated or issues everybody is updated on time. The mobile app works and is available on both Android and IOS.

Minpunten

There are many options and sometimes new users can have trouble using it.

George
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

ClickUp the whole team

Beoordeeld op 30/5/2024

Very useful app, really helped manage and organize my team. Everyone check clickup in the morning and he know the tasks he needs to do. Many customization for every task and progress tracking is great.

Pluspunten

Since i started using ClickUp with my team the workflow changed drastically. I like it very much the option where you can assign tasks to any member of the team and they can update you via ClickUp with the progress or any issues encountered.

Minpunten

No cons for Click from my point of view.

Rebacca
Rebacca
  • Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Tracking of projects is not difficult now

Beoordeeld op 2/7/2024

Overall experience is good with ClickUp. It is the tool that has given us comfort while managing the tasks and collaborating with our team on work. In my opinion, this must be the first choice if anyone is looking for the best project management tool.

Pluspunten

ClickUp is providing effective services. I am impressed with its well-developed features. It has made it easy to organize and collaborate on any project. It helps us to track our project and its progress. Adding custom fields is also a great option available in this tool. This tool is easy to use and its user interface is quite user-friendly.

Minpunten

It is going fine, in the start I found visualizing multiple tasks a bit difficult but now I know everything and can use the tool perfectly. I have interacted with its customer support they are really helpful and solve every single issue in less time.

Luis
Luis

ClickUp Project Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 2/7/2024

Is a really amazing tool, and the best of it is not fully focused on developers like mostly of the most commons management tools such as Jira or Asana

Pluspunten

The time tracking and the reporting services

Minpunten

To completly setup a project it can take more time that expected, compared to other management tools

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great for Monitoring.

Beoordeeld op 25/5/2024

Overall, it's good when they solve the mobile issue, it will be better.

Overall, it's good when they solve the mobile issue, it will be better.

Pluspunten

I like the colorful design and how it incentivize us to use it more

Minpunten

I do face a lot of accessibility issues on mobile.

Lishi
Lishi
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

ClickUp is a very flexible product to use

Beoordeeld op 27/5/2024

Like most: Task and Project management
Not so much: Calendar.

Minpunten

It needs some time to learn how to make the most of it.

Rudolf
Rudolf
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best of all for tasks and project management

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2020

Pluspunten

I've tried them all, both the well-known project management tools and the newer ones, more document-oriented. ClickUp has the absolute best development team, listens to their community's voting platform and reveals new features every week. At the same time, their packages are reasonably priced, so affordable for many. We run a small real estate development company with ClickUp.

Minpunten

Their UI could be cleaner and their mobile app should be relaunched for sure. With their latest implementation of 'Automation' it looks very promising, and I hope they can keep up with the new players and make ClickUp more document oriented.

Notion

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

While Asana is known for being slow in their development, ClickUp actually implements the features their users are asking for.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

While I like the document-oriented approach of the other apps, ClickUp has one of the most mature task and project management products.
Brandon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Flexible Tool That Has Allowed Us to Scale Our Project Management Capabilities

Beoordeeld op 21/1/2021

We turned to ClickUp because we were quickly outgrowing to-do lists with Trello. We found that ClickUp could do about 90% of what the competition could, but at one fifth of the cost. ClickUp has turned out to be an important collaboration and project tracking tool for us, and we feel confident that it can grow with us into the future.

Pluspunten

* Numerous ways to customize the software to fit your workflow.
* Great way to keep all resources needed for a project in one easy-to-access place
* Allows a number of guests, which makes it easy to share resources with clients
* LOTS of ways to view your projects and data
* Multiple ways to access each function; each user can find their own way to access needed information
* Daily work summaries
* Good communication tool
* System is smart enough to make guesses as to what you want to do--for example, if you paste multiple lines of text into a task name field, it will ask if you want to create multiple tasks

Minpunten

* System can be slow/laggy sometimes
* Requires a bit of setup/customization. It can be done, but adds to the learning curve.
* Needs a module to create bills/invoices from a template given tasks that are done (they say they've been working on this for a few years...)
* Takes getting used to all the features and ways to display data

Alec
Alec
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ClickUp really is one application to replace them all!

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2022

I came to ClickUp after trialing several different project management options and was genuinely surprised at how easy and practical it was to setup. There is definitely a learning curve, but I found it to be user intuitive once I had the foundations covered. I have been able to successfully replace 5 other applications and enjoy significant cost savings in addition to the many other benefits of using one tool to run my entire firm. I find myself instinctively going to ClickUp upon needing to manage tasks and projects, it's the one tool I have open in a maximised window all day whilst I work.

Pluspunten

I found ClickUp to offer every feature I needed in order to achieve my goal of replacing and consolidating several offerings into one. I can login to ClickUp and know that my entire law firm is accessible to me and I can check on one screen and have in front of me all of the tasks and information I need for the day.

Minpunten

I originally avoided ClickUp because I found the marketing and design of the application to be too casual and amateur. It seems the company has matured over the past few years and appears suitable for use in a traditional law firm environment.

Hey, Alec!

We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience: the good, the bad, and the ugly! We can take it, we promise!

It is unfortunate that our ads and marketing caused such a reaction. Please know that this is not our intention.

Thanks so much for giving ClickUp a try!

We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance!

ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/!

Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources.

Katie
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Love ClickUp

Beoordeeld op 15/4/2022

I've been using ClickUP for 2+ years, and am very pleased with the product, and for the features included at a very reasonable price. I look forward to some autoamtion updates, but overall I'm so glad for this tool as my business hub.

Pluspunten

ClickUp is the spot for all your business projects, project management, managing a remote team, etc. I have been able to grow and scale my business because of ClickUp.

Minpunten

Some of the automations have been clunky recently. Could use a few improvements there, along with the mobile app.

Trello , monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Asana didn't have the repeating transactions like I needed.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Better overall features and had needed annual tasks setup I needed. I manage events and have things that have to happen at the same time each year, and ClickUP set that up the best.
Julia Maria
Julia Maria
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Versatile project management tool with many customization options

Beoordeeld op 15/7/2022

We use ClickUp as an internal project management tool to structure and distribute pending tasks. We also track time, monitor the status and progress of tasks, integrate relevant documents, plan to-dos, assign, report and communicate through ClickUp. The tool can really do a lot and has helped us structure processes better and work on projects more consistently and efficiently. I also like to use it to plan and structure my tasks and feel I have a good overview of everything. The advantage is quite clear that project-related communication is done centrally. Then, the creation of a task list is not so tedious, because it can be done relatively quickly by assigning times. A task list is then automatically created from this - collaboration is now easier!

Pluspunten

With ClickUp, you have quite a few functions in one place and you can use the tool in various ways. Whether it's project management, time tracking, archiving, document management, content planning, or briefings, ClickUp is really extensive and you can work in teams on different to-dos, assign tasks, enter times and deadlines, and so on. This way you can also see who is working on what and how busy the team is. ClickUp can be designed quite individually and I don't think you have to be tech-savvy to find your way around the tool. While there are a lot of features, nothing is really complicated. You can display different views, create to-do's as recurring, create dummy cards or even entire projects as templates, and much more.

Minpunten

Since there are so many functions, in my opinion, setting up the tool is quite time-consuming and complex. Sometimes things get lost and are not so easy to find again. It is better to be aware in advance of how you want to work with the tool and how it should be structured because it will grow quickly and become independent.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

ClickUp offers comprehensive features. The following features are the most important for me: 1. The ability to configure different views, such as Kanban, list mode, or, highly recommended, the Gantt chart, which is created automatically. 2 You can add Guest users to individual projects for free, advantageous for agencies 3. You can flexibly configure the notifications you want to receive for updates. Avoid spam.

Hey, there!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review!

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all!

Anastacia

ClickUp Works!

Beoordeeld op 21/9/2022

Overall ClickUp is the one-stop shop for all things related to task, time, and project management. Our company doesn't have to go out and get a tool for time management in addition to project management. Nope, everything is all bundled into one large system and it makes it so much easier to become familiar with.

Pluspunten

I love that this tool offers so very many solutions for my company's needs. From employee time tracking to task management to project communication, the platform is terrific! It enables everyone from upper management to entry-level to be held accountable for the overall workflow and success of our clients. ClickUp has so many features that you can get a little lost in the shuffle but it gives the peace of mind that it'll do whatever you need it to so long as you spend a little time in the system setting it up the way you need it.

Minpunten

It can be a little too easy to get lost if you use a lot of features and boards as our company does. This is why we designated specific individuals to be in charge of the management of that department/ area of service within the ClickUp management system.

Hey, Anastacia!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review!

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all!

Amit
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Think of a feature you would wish and ClickUp already have it. and it's improving all the...

Beoordeeld op 18/11/2022

This tool has helped both the project manager and developers to better time tracking and get sprint timing lot more accurate.

Pluspunten

Time tracking, ability to work on tasks through calendar, code highlights in tasks, team assignments, modern UI and continuous improvement through regular updates and introduction of new features.

Minpunten

So far we have not come across any requirements that ClickUp falls short of. Some new users finds the learning curve bit time consuming but personally, that is rare as most users gets cracking straight away.

Jira , monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Switch was very easy in our case as we stopped using Todoist on previous stream and started working on ClickUp when the new work stream started. This means there was no moving tasks or bugs.

Todoist

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

modern UI, Code highlighter, fast interface and lighter and easy to maintain. Plus 100 and 1 million features.

Hey there! Thanks so much for the amazing 5 star review! ����

We really appreciate the time you took to share your feedback and we're beyond thrilled that you are happy with the platform. That truly makes our day! ☀️

Kelly M
Kelly M
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent when monitoring projects with our work team

Beoordeeld op 27/12/2022

Since switching to ClickUp, we've been able to record our internal procedures and processes within the software itself. One of the most useful features is the ability to attach relevant files and webpages to a specific project, list, or folder. Team members can keep their conversations related to a certain job or project using the chat function.

Pluspunten

ClickUp enables teams to stay in sync by facilitating collaboration on a single activity where all participants can see each other's contributions, comments, and status updates.

Minpunten

When staff are involved in many projects at once, as well as having schedules that involve repeated activities, it can be difficult to keep everyone on the same page with regard to their own agendas. As a result, the project manager will appreciate the added flexibility of calendar management.

Antwoord van ClickUp

Hey Kelly! Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ����

We're also available to help anytime! Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you'd like workflow suggestions that may help you manage your staff and multiple projects. ����

Melanie
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

The Name Says it All

Beoordeeld op 12/6/2023

Pluspunten

I not only recommend this to clients as a consultant, I actually use it for managing my own projects. I really love having an all in one solution for managing tasks that allowed for some creativity and versatility. Click up has a great deal of functionality and features, some of which I’m still learning to master so while it can seem overwhelming, they make work flow processes far less daunting. Customer service has been great the few time’s I’ve had issues. Love the integrations available but need to master use.

Minpunten

The learning curve is a bit more steep if you desire to maximize functionality/use. I have yet to use all of the functions but of what I have used, there isn’t much I don’t like. Learning to manage notifications was key because of the frequency but overall no complaints.

monday.com , Asana en Smartsheet

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Cost and the number of free features that competitors charged for, Functionality and Features, Nonprofit discount and Automations plus MindMaps and Checklists were cherries on top

Smartsheet
Moses Lookman
Moses Lookman
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The only task management tool you'll ever need

Beoordeeld op 14/11/2023

Overall, I've had a really positive experience with ClickUp. It's been a very useful tool for me, and I've been able to customize it to fit my needs. I also like that it's constantly being updated with new features and improvements. It's clear that the team behind ClickUp is working hard to make it the best tool it can be.

Pluspunten

I love how intuitive and easy to use ClickUp is. The user interface is very clean and simple, and there are a lot of great features that make it easy to organize and manage tasks. I also like that there are different views, such as Kanban boards, Gantt charts, and lists, so you can choose the view that works best for you. And I really appreciate the ability to customize the interface to suit my needs.

Minpunten

There are a few areas where ClickUp could improve. One is the search function. It's not always as intuitive as it could be, and sometimes it takes a bit of trial and error to find what you're looking for. Another area that could be improved is the mobile app - while it's functional, it's not quite as user-friendly as the web version. And lastly, the reporting features could be a bit more robust.

monday.com , Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

I found that ClickUp had more features and was more customizable. I also liked the fact that ClickUp is more affordable than Trello.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

I ultimately decided on ClickUp because I felt like it had the best combination of features, affordability, and ease of use. I also liked the fact that ClickUp is constantly adding new features, which made me feel like it would be a good long-term solution.
James
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Robust, fully customizable project management tool

Beoordeeld op 1/4/2019

My overall experience has been fantastic. ClickUp has been a great tool that did exactly the things that I wanted.

I want to view each project by it's Kanban Board, but then view each day's tasks in a list. ClickUp does that. I have totally different status flows for Marketing Projects than I do for Design Projects, and another totally different status flow for Print Production. ClickUp let's me set project specific Statuses - so my marketing project can be "Running" and my print project can be "At Printers". This is HUGE in my world.

I want to assign Priorities within a project. Done - Priority Flags are native in the free version. I want to make a checklist that repeats on every marketing campaign, so that we have a QC checklist before we hit go on any campaign. And I want to save that checklist so I don't have to retype it on every project. Done - Checklist templates are native in the free version. I want to have nested tasks that have to be completed before other tasks can be cleared, and I want to see what subtasks are blocking projects. Done - task dependencies are native in the free version. I hope by now you're noticing a pattern here.

If you're at all unhappy with your current Project Management Software, try ClickUp. It probably fixes the exact thing that you don't like about your current software.

My Quick Rundown of Pros
- Very Robust System. Has tons of functionality
- Fully Customizable. With a bit of tweaking it becomes your own custom project management software.
- Great Customer Service. Very responsive with tons of help to get everything customized just for you.
- Keep Adding New Features. What was already a robust system keeps getting new tools and features.
- High Quality Free Version. They don't skimp on features for the free version. Most everything is included.

The ClickUp Team basically took all of the things I hate about other project management tools and fixed them. Some tools only allow Done/Not Done. Some are only Board Views. Some are only Task Views. Some don't have a chat feature. Some don't let you make your own categories. On and on it goes. ClickUp does everything. Literally everything. And it's all customizable. Everything can be tuned to exactly the way I need it.

If you like board views, you can have board views. If you like list views you can have list views. If you want a project status called "Waiting for Margaret's OK" you can do that. You can set ClickUp to fit your exact, custom needs. It's really incredible. The ability to customize everything to exactly what you need makes all of its robust tools actually work for your specific situation.

Minpunten

The best thing about ClickUp, full customization, is also it's Achilles Heel. There is a lot of stuff to customize and set up in order to get the software really running optimally. You can do just a simple Done/Not Done set up, but that seems like kind of a waste considering the options you have available.

All that set up takes time and a lot of tweaking and adjusting even after everything is set up.

Rick
Rick
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Innovative project/task management software with plenty of power, even in the free tier

Beoordeeld op 17/8/2019

I'm impressed overall although I'm not sure I'm going to switch from Todoist. Having task dependencies is pretty tempting though. Definitely anyone looking for a task/project management for teams should look very closely at Clickup. If any of your team has aging eyes, however, trust me they're going to protest.

Pluspunten

I have to say I'm impressed with so much power being offered for small teams for free: Things like email notifications, a slick Android/iOS app, dependencies for tasks (almost never free), file attachments for tasks (ditto), integrations (Todoist and Slack are the two I checked out), generous allocation of projects.

This is a thoughtfully designed app for teams with enterprise-level features for everyone.

At first it might seem like a negative that time tracking isn't native to the app but since so many adopters are probably already using a dedicated TT app, the tight-enough integration with third-party apps like Toggl is a good idea. Plus Clickup has a Chrome extension. See below for caveats.

I also liked being able to minimize tasks to the bottom of the screen.

Other members of the the team, such as managers, can watch tasks without those tasks being assigned to them. This is unique to Clickup, I believe.

Minpunten

The tagline for the app is One app to replace them all and the strain of accomplishing that shows in the webapp's complex UI. Don't get me wrong, the devs have done an impressive job with basic onboarding, in general, and with cramming so many features on-screen. However there were times I either felt lost or wondered about the various spaces and panes that weren't being used. I kept finding features that

But the worst thing about the UI is the text size and the too-light accent colors. Too many UI elements were in the lightest gray imaginable that could still be perceived. Not at all optimal. Some more themes would be appreciated. I can't see being happy using the app every day because of this. Also, a tiny tiny little flag that indicates a high priority task is kind of a joke. Maybe lightly shade the whole task?

The Android app , on the other hand, is better if not ideal. I'm not used to different type sizes within a pane.

I disabled the Chrome extension because when it was installed it kept crashing my other extensions and its massive CPU grab led to my having to Powerwash my Chromebook.

Angel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Suitable for teams that need to ensure assignments are done on time.

Beoordeeld op 4/6/2022

ClickUp encourages teamwork so that, in case of a difficulty, we can request a consultation without holding meetings or sending dozens of emails. We can monitor project operations with ClickUp. We can evaluate activity status and make decisions to solve difficulties.

Pluspunten

ClickUp's simplicity, beautiful user panel, and convenience of use persuaded us to use it in our project management, especially for handling activities and projects that require rigorous follow-up and attention to detail. One of the best ClickUp strategies is customizing the project database so all team members can develop and edit workflow diagrams together. I enjoy that ClickUp provides us with superb project management tools and a lot of collaborative capabilities. With ClickUp, we can build a project board and start adding its activities, as ClickUp allows us to prepare realistic programs where all members may contribute by inputting tasks, dates, and their relationship to other activities and adding remarks. ClickUp offers multiple views of task schedules that we may manage. Each member will update tasks and notify the others. ClickUp's automation features dynamically change dates for following tasks based on project state and past activities. I like ClickUp's reports and Dashboard, which help us determine the project's status and any concerns.

Minpunten

As for the cons, I didn't test many because ClickUp is intuitive and easy-to-use and tackles many project management concerns quickly, including communication among team members, updating tasks, and extracting reports covering all project modifications. ClickUp can't follow large projects with multiple layers of WBS and thousands of activities, which is the sole downside. ClickUp is wonderful for small projects with few tasks.

Netanya
Netanya
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Unlock productivity with a powerful and super easy to use tool

Beoordeeld op 12/9/2023

I can describe my experience with ClickUp as superb and worthwhile since it has helped me tons on matters,managing my rotations. This has had a profound impact on my productivity and overall quality of services I deliver to my clients as a vet.

Pluspunten

I have greatly benefitted from the impeccable technical support I get from it's team and the available tutorials that has helped me cruise through ClickUp and maximize on it's use. Rather than that it is an use tool that has helped us manage our rotations, projects and other tasks from planning stages, initialization to completions and every infor on tasks and projects is consolidated on a single dashboard for easy visualization.On a personal level Iam able to break my rotations into small customized task and lay down strategy to help me attend to all farmers under me. This has so far helped me meet my targets and reduced on cost of travelling back and forth.It is open for customization where we add visual widgets for team members, role sprints, time tracks, work status, docs and many more which helps in tracking our progress. Collaborating with team work is of utmost importance since most of our work is in the field, miles away from the office and away from other vets and ClickUp has been a saver on this one. We are able to chat asap, comment and all the notification are in a single whiteboard that we never have to miss any bit of our work. I swear remote working has never been this easy as it is since the adoption of ClickUp in Vetcare Africa. The gantt chart is another feature that I have found useful in my day to day life. It helps me monitor progress of my scheduled rotations as well as report with clarity to my seniors on all the rotation undertaken and resources used

Minpunten

To be honest there is not even a single I dislike about ClickUp. It has been my all in one tool to manage my tasks and work well with my teammates.

Niklas
Niklas
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ClickUp is easy to use to manage projects and tasks.

Beoordeeld op 2/5/2023

Assignments are more overseen and connected presently and it's simple to report and make records, I'm doing tickets more habitually presently and it unraveled the issue of overseeing arbitrary errand records and announcing them, I work on different ventures at once, all moderately comparable to each other but all with diverse due dates and prerequisites and person follow-ups. I would never keep in mind the things I require without ClickUp sparing them for me and making a difference me do my work proficiently, utilizing ClickUp implies liberating up my brain to center on the imperative things and not sitting around idly searching for subtle elements or attempting to keep in mind things, ClickUp illuminated our venture administration issues, it made a difference our groups remain on beat of ventures, it made a difference our directors remain on beat of individuals and their assignments.

Pluspunten

Clickup is a highly quick and responsive application that includes all important functionality such as linking tickets and maintaining links, task with subtask and to-do list, and clear and rapid alerts. I honestly would not survive two minutes at work if ClickUp was not keeping track of all my duties and acting as my brain, remembering what I need to work on, what my deadlines are, where to obtain information, all the minor specific intricacies of each job area, and a thousand other things.

Minpunten

The disadvantage of ClickUp is that it takes a significant amount of time to understand best practices, how to configure the system, and how to adapt your business and work style to the ClickUp system. My workplace firewall restricts edit ticket sections due to socket connection or I do not know what the issue is, but it has to be addressed in such circumstances, and ticket numbering is rather arbitrary, which might be improved.