ClickUp

4,7 (3.553)
Tools voor projectmanagement, bijhouden van taken en professionele doelen

(3.553)

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Whitney

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My favorite tools for team work

Beoordeeld op 30/12/2022

I've been using ClickUp for years with multiple companies and it's the best system I'm found to manage and collaborate with team members.

Pluspunten

ClickUp makes it easy for me to work with small and medium-size teams around the world. We can easily update each other and check on task statuses.

Minpunten

ClickUp is a little confusing to customize

Antwoord van ClickUp - Anglophone Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Whitney! Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ����

Please contact us at [email protected] so we can help you customize your Workspace and offer suggestions that may improve your experience. Our Support team is available anytime to help!✨

Konstantinos

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A tool to replace most of your tools

Beoordeeld op 28/12/2022

We manage almost all our business operations through click-up.

Pluspunten

It's really easy to use, even for non tech-savy users. It makes it even easier to project managers to have an overall look at all project statuses at all times.

Minpunten

After a few updates the webpage freezes on the loading dots. However after a refresh it goes back to normal. Another this is that there's no direct way to get back to a task after opening a sub-task popup.

Trello en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

It had more features on the paid plan as well as unique features such as Dashboards.

Hey Konstantinos! Thanks so much for the amazing 5-star review! ����

We truly appreciate the time you took to share your feedback and we're so glad you think ClickUp is a tool to replace most of your tools!

Also, we'd really like to help improve your experience with the platform. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can investigate the freezing and subtask issues you experienced and find a resolution. Our Support team is available anytime to assist you!✨

Dustin
  • Sector: Bankwezen

ClickUp

Beoordeeld op 20/12/2022

Pluspunten

I like that it allows collaboration and communication though the tasks and projects.

Minpunten

The mobile app seems a tad clunky and not as user friendly IMO.

Hey Dustin! Thanks for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ����

We're actively working on improving our mobile apps & eventually they'll have near feature parity as our website. Keep track of what's coming next on our mobile roadmap. In the meantime, logging into  ClickUp from the web browser on your mobile device may improve your experience. ����

Sunjida
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ClickUp is one of the best and easy project management tools ever I use.

Beoordeeld op 27/10/2022

We feel very convenient to use these great tools. In terms of project management, ClickUp can be the best solution for any small, mid-level, or large company. ClickUp is superb in contrast to other project management tools. Even the free version can be okay for any small company. We love these tools. I will definitely recommend it to others to try it.

Pluspunten

We love ClickUp very much. It's really outstanding to manage a project and collaborate with your team. It's lots of features and the functionality is so easy to use, any non-techy person can use it without having a vast knowledge of project management tools. They are very keen to understand customer demand and they are updating regular basis to satisfy users.

Minpunten

It can be overwhelming for a non-techy person to see lots of features for the first time. I didn't find any major issues with ClickUp.

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

We feel more convenient to use it. It offers lot's of features and functionality.

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

It's a cost effective tools.

Hey, Sunjida!

Faith
  • Sector: Online media

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best project management software for effective and seamless team operation

Beoordeeld op 24/12/2022

After knowing how to navigate it properly, my experience with it improved greatly. Now, I simply love it!

Pluspunten

ClickUp is a strong all-around PM software. Utilization of schedules to follow through with responsibilities before cutoff times is dependably basic. With ClickUp, this is extremely simple as your deadlines are seen on your schedules alongside the undertakings so arranging your day/week data transmission is really simple and quick. . It's an easy decision for small companies yet offers an adequate number of highlights for bigger companies.

Minpunten

It is not really beginner friendly. you have to do a lot of learning to get familiar with it and navigate properly.

monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

It felt like Clickup was mostly for those who work remotely. I work remotely, so I went for it
Hannah
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A great tool for organizing tasks

Beoordeeld op 6/12/2022

Pluspunten

assigning tasks, organizing tasks, keep track of projects

Minpunten

sometimes it can be confusing where the task is and the workflow, the overall layout could be improved so it is easier to navigate

Hey there! Thanks for the feedback! ����

We're so glad that you think ClickUp is a great tool for organizing tasks! That's music to our ears!����

Also, we love hearing ideas for improvements from our users and we'd love for you to share any layout or workflow suggestions you have on our feedback boards! Our Product team reviews every post and that's truly the best way for your ideas to be considered!����

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good way to organize a team

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2023

Great! a good cost-effective alternative to other similar softwares.

Pluspunten

I love being able to monitor my whole team by viewing their progress and tracking their time!

Minpunten

The video recording has many issues. If the video is too long it doesn't save which is frustrating.

Breann
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This is my fav project management software ever!

Beoordeeld op 20/12/2022

Pluspunten

I love that i can do everything i need to with the free option! I've never had to pay for it, but if i needed to it is something i'd have no problem paying to use. It is that good!!!

Minpunten

Honestly, I have no complaints. I am so impressed with this system!

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Asana is pricey for little features compared to ClickUp
Salman
  • Sector: Animatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

We are using the app in our company Clickup

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2023

The Records and No Need Paper works

Pluspunten

In This Software most like Thinks is we can Save our more records no Need Paper works this is very Easy App

Minpunten

There is nothing defecult think in this app

Hey, Salman!

Anmol
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Average all in one productivity tool

Beoordeeld op 31/12/2022

Pluspunten

The UI of clickup is one of the best in the market. It's refreshing, with new features added every week and month.

Minpunten

The all in one productivity tool tries to do a lot of things, but I didn't find it useful in task management. Also it requires a good learning curve.

Trello en Notion

Hey Anmol! Thanks for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ����

We're sad to hear that you did not find ClickUp useful, but we'd love to change that. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can offer suggestions that may improve your experience. Our Support team is available anytime to help!✨

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great small business management option.

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2022

Pluspunten

As a small business owner I loved that I could use ClickUp to perform the task of several other platforms, which keeps my subscription costs down and all my stuff in one place. It can get overwhelming and unproductive having data in various different places, so ClickUp has been able to help us solve that problem.

Minpunten

Sometimes the system is a bit slow, but I believe they've done a lot of work on improving the servers lately to address this issue. The thing I like least isnt against the software, but rather that there is SO many options, so you really need to do some planning before you dive in, so you don't get overwhelmed and lost in the options. There is lots of YouTube videos with ideas, but really, you need to work out what will work for you and your business. Once you do that pre-work, it makes the setup and use a lot easier. No 2 businesses are exactly the same when it comes to requirements. Take the time to work out what works for you.

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Siokas
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ClickUP is a tool that revolutionises project management

Beoordeeld op 3/6/2022

I started using ClickUp the minute I learned about it and the expirience was amazing. I transfered all my projects to ClickUp in order to increase my productivity.

Pluspunten

The ability to integrate the different tools and apps from other companies to ClickUp in a way that increases productivity. Additionally, this helps adapt the dashboard to the needs of the team and the project, thus making it a useful and powerful tool. Also, the teams brings new ideas and services coniniously.

Minpunten

The only thing I found difficult to use is the automation features. It was difficult for me to underrstand it without trial and a preview was not available to help me understand its impact before appling it to the main pipeline of the project management.

Microsoft Planner, Trello, Microsoft Project en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Everyone was supporting the impact a project management tool has on the efficiency and effectiveness, but I could not see that from the tools I was already using. Therefore, I was looking for a tool to suit my needs.

Trello en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

I switched for two reasons. First, the dashboard of ClickUp was way friendlier and, second, the ease of integrating other apps to the main dashboard.
Katie

Love ClickUp

Beoordeeld op 15/4/2022

I've been using ClickUP for 2+ years, and am very pleased with the product, and for the features included at a very reasonable price. I look forward to some autoamtion updates, but overall I'm so glad for this tool as my business hub.

Pluspunten

ClickUp is the spot for all your business projects, project management, managing a remote team, etc. I have been able to grow and scale my business because of ClickUp.

Minpunten

Some of the automations have been clunky recently. Could use a few improvements there, along with the mobile app.

Trello, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Asana didn't have the repeating transactions like I needed.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Better overall features and had needed annual tasks setup I needed. I manage events and have things that have to happen at the same time each year, and ClickUP set that up the best.
Alec
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ClickUp really is one application to replace them all!

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2022

I came to ClickUp after trialing several different project management options and was genuinely surprised at how easy and practical it was to setup. There is definitely a learning curve, but I found it to be user intuitive once I had the foundations covered. I have been able to successfully replace 5 other applications and enjoy significant cost savings in addition to the many other benefits of using one tool to run my entire firm. I find myself instinctively going to ClickUp upon needing to manage tasks and projects, it's the one tool I have open in a maximised window all day whilst I work.

Pluspunten

I found ClickUp to offer every feature I needed in order to achieve my goal of replacing and consolidating several offerings into one. I can login to ClickUp and know that my entire law firm is accessible to me and I can check on one screen and have in front of me all of the tasks and information I need for the day.

Minpunten

I originally avoided ClickUp because I found the marketing and design of the application to be too casual and amateur. It seems the company has matured over the past few years and appears suitable for use in a traditional law firm environment.

Hey, Alec!

We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience: the good, the bad, and the ugly! We can take it, we promise!

It is unfortunate that our ads and marketing caused such a reaction. Please know that this is not our intention.

Thanks so much for giving ClickUp a try!

We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance!

ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/!

Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources.

Douglas

Finally - We found a Task Management App that thinks like WE do

Beoordeeld op 11/11/2020

It's awesome, honestly. My teammate (Executive Assistant and Projects/Events Coordinator) can see my list and add/revise as needed. (I've given her that permission.) I can create tasks for her -- and it notifies me when she completes them and nags me to prompt her if she doesn't. We can have threaded conversations about a unique task - so it keeps everything tidy. (We honestly need to remember to do this more often. It would eliminate threads of emails that aren't attached to tasks!)

Pluspunten

ClickUp updates its interface across multiple devices instantly. It looks exactly the same on the web as it does in Windows - and functions exactly the same in iPhone. It lets us do recurring tasks (with incredibly exacting control over exactly how those tasks recur). We can "email a task" to ClickUp from Outlook and finally clear out our inbox (so we don't fall into the trap of using our inbox AS our to do list - which is deadly, because one's inbox is not easy to prioritize. Who KNOWS what lies beyond the deep. With Clickup, we just go to the task, grab the unique address link for that individual task, then forward the email to the that unique address link. And it's so FAST. Nearly instantly, that email's contents and any attachments now become part of the threaded conversation (and attachments) to that task! That's EXACTLY what we would have designed if we were inventing our own task management app!! We can create a "start" date for a task. (In other words, please get this out of my sight until March 20th, 2024. On that date, start nagging me that this task needs to be completed by April 1st 2024!) Then we can forget about it for now. It's the ulimate stress-reliever. Most everything is super quick, too -- even though we have scores of tasks. The iOS app is available offline if you've viewed it. And the desktop app integrates with Outlook, they say (even though our own Outlook Exchange server hasn't given us the power to integrate outside apps, sadly). Tons more features

Minpunten

There's not a lot. I guess if I'm going to be picky, it feels awkward to me once my list has like... 50 or 70 items in the stack, to find the item I just added and try to move it manually around the list to some level of prioritization. Granted, I should probably only allow 10 things on my list, but ... if I have to do 70 things and they're all high priority, what am I supposed to do? There's a dropdown box upper right that supposedly lets me assign it a numerical priority, but it doesn't appear to work -- at least to me -- because I have my filters set up to keep dates in mind, I guess? Honestly, I've never made time to ask the company why it doesn't work. So even if I say I'd like the item to be number 5 in a list of 70, it still shows up after item 65. But I'm sure it's just me. It's still not a huge deal to grab the little 'handle' on that item and slide it up in priority. (I'm just glad it lets me manually assign the priority - both in the Windows app and on iphone.) Honestly, I can't think of anything else I'd change. (It's really that good.)

Remember The Milk, Trello, Notion en Evernote Teams

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Clickup was MUCH stronger in integrating emails, attachments, start dates, team assignments, and more. No comparison. Manual movements in iOS. iOS comparing to Web/Windows apps. Speed. And favorable price comparison too!

Todoist

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Oh my goodness. We could write a book. Love the added integration that Clickup affords for attaching emails to conversation threads -- with included attachments -- so we can get to inbox zero and see (and prioritize!) everything. Seeing the trees - and the forest -- is so much easier when we get things out of our inboxes! So many of these platforms have a unique paradigm. Clickup lets us organize the filters the way WE want to filter tasks. Notion can let us set up tasks in a custom database, but Notion still doesn't offer a solution for recurring tasks. Clickup has it ALL.
Andrea
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A Wonderful Addition to a Web Designer's Toolbox

Beoordeeld op 21/4/2020

ClickUp is a welcome tool to my web design business's toolbox. It offers basic and advanced task and project management (you can make it as intricate as you see fit). With the recent launch of Dashboards and Forms, it's completely changed the way we run our client interaction - and simplified it. Less is more when it comes to managing client-facing interaction and information. ClickUp has allowed SDCo. to present useful information and communication in a singular space knocking customer confusion down a few notches. In my box, that takes the cake.

ClickUp is not a Database format platform. For Database style information management we implement the embedding features of ClickUp and basically continue to use ClickUp as our business management hub bringing our databases and client-facing customer management into one easy to navigate (and monitor) space.

Pluspunten

What is there honestly not to love about the ClickUp platform? It's got the best of everything - and we've tried a ton of project, task, and productivity platforms. Finding ClickUp was a total game-changer. The flexibility of the platform, the native integrations, as well as third-party integrations are superb and more is being added each day. You'll be hard-pressed to find a platform that gives you this much bang for your buck.

Minpunten

The team at ClickUp is working around the clock to push out updates to beta runs of their features. It's pretty hard to find a Con when there's so much they're taking on board and they are honestly handling it like pros. They are mindful to not push features without thinking them through.

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

ClickUp is really working towards being accessible to all business sizes and permitting white label - which is just as important to small businesses as it is to large businesses. The support is top-notch, and the developers are always taking our suggestions and feedback into consideration and implementation of the product as a whole.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

ClickUp is feature-rich so you need to consider that when you first sign up. It's loaded. You need to take your time to focus on what you/your business really needs out of the platform and take it step by step. It's great for businesses of all sizes and much less restricting in functionality than platforms like Monday.com and Asana - especially when it comes to addional user permissions thoughout. Collaboration was the primary reason for switching, and in the end, there are legitimately way too many reasons to list here as to why it's still a key player in our studio's day-to-day operations. It's hard to imagine running things without it at this point.
Marcos
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It saved our Business and will save yours.

Beoordeeld op 5/4/2022

It's way too flexible and I can do whatever me and me team want.

We were trying to find a Simple Tool. We just wanted to write tasks and don't forget about it. We wanted to get them done. But with our daily basis jobs, sometimes you forget things. And clickup saved us. We tried asana and trello, but somehow, didn't fit our workflow and we were missing deadlines and forgetting tasks.

It's perfect for small businesses. For sure, I'll keep clickup in my business for long time.

Pluspunten

I like the simplicity for creating, organizing and schedule tasks. For our team, the sprints views were the best. Also, the ability to display the same tasks in different personalized views, even for each member was the best. We don't always look at the same, and this was a game changer. Similar software like asana or trello or event Project, failed to achieve and understand this: "We want to see the same data, but with our very own eyes".

Minpunten

I don't see it have cons. But I would like more flexibility in the list view filters for dates. For example having ANDs & ORs for several dates conditions (yes i'm a developer).

Trello, Asana, Google Sheets en Microsoft Excel

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Clickup has the chameleon ability. It can change the views, but the info is the same. We can have lists, boards, gantt, sprints, etc. without having to create the tasks again. And we love that. Also is super easy to use. We didn't need any special training.

Trello en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Because of the price and the ease of use. Also, the free plan is really a free plan. You can use almost all features.
Yasas Sri

ClickUp: A Customizable Easy to Use Workflow Management Tool for Startups

Beoordeeld op 29/7/2022

I am extremely happy to use ClickUp more than any other tool. ClickUp provides client apps, and even works great with browsers or through mobile. I am so happy to continue this.

Pluspunten

It is so intuitive, feature-rich and user friendly. I am amazed to see how much the ClickUp team has developed this product. It is unlike any other tool, This is very smart and intelligent.

Minpunten

There is no specific issue I noticed, but sometimes it may feel like "too much of features" and you are overloaded with so many options. But it is not a huge blocker.

Google Sheets

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

Jira was expensive and for my daily work, having Jira is not affordable.

Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

ClickUp has lot of options, and I really liked the integrations provided by ClickUp. I wanted to integrate my workflow management tool with Slack, and it is supported by ClickUp.

Bethany
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to use & great price for what you get!

Beoordeeld op 11/7/2022

This is one of the most affordable software's of it's kind that I have found. I actually recommend to friends who have small or emerging businesses who need a Project Management System. I consult on the side for Project Management and ClickUp is always on the top of my list, especially for smaller organizations. The Free to Use accounts are great for individuals and the business plan models are priced well and include a myriad of features. I love that in ClickUp new features are always being added. You can request new features and watch them gain traction in real time and see when the feature request goes from a concept or ask, to something in process, to the launch of the new feature. ClickUp seems to be always working actively to improve their user experiences and the customer support is A+.

Pluspunten

Easy to use and customize to your needs.
Great price point for what you get.
Visually appealing.
Easy to onboard.
Customer Support is superb.
New features being added all the time.
Feature request system is great.
Getting better everyday!

Minpunten

Some features are still being fleshed out, however the developers are focused and quick so as new feature requests or better use suggestions are made, updates happen regularly.

monday.com, Asana en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

Price, features, ease of use, customer support.

Bryce
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent value, many included features

Beoordeeld op 17/6/2020

We have used Asana a lot in the past, but recently we had a new department do creative traffic jobs on a giant confusing Excel spreadsheet and it was difficult to keep track. Now we can have dozens of live projects and everyone knows where to find the latest information, comments and progress. As soon as ClickUp integrates Exchange email then we will consider using it as a help desk solution as well.

Pluspunten

It works the way you need to work and offers unparalleled features for the price. Customer service has been super-fast and very friendly too. Customizing ClickUp is really easy with templates, forms and multiple spaces for different departments. We also REALLY appreciate the training materials, Gantt charts, guest access and automations too.

Minpunten

There are integrations we'd like to see like Exchange email, but we know Clickup are working on those, so looking forward progress. Thankfully their development team are very active on their Canny.io board. The interface is great, but could be slightly neater or more organised, but it is very customisable and that is a welcome benefit, so not really a complaint, just a wish.

Trello, Basecamp, monday.com, Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen

We used Asana for many years, and it is a great product, but their pricing plans are greedy as they mostly charge in blocks of five users...got six people, then bad luck, you're paying for 10. That is outrageous and not a technical issue at all. We also felt the Asana price-bracket creep for extra features was poor value.

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp

ClickUp is excellent value, very customisable and has great team and guest features.
Keri

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It's never Monday with ClickUp - It always feels like a fantastic Friday!

Beoordeeld op 20/3/2019

Again, I can't tell you enough how pleased I am with ClickUp! As mentioned in my cons (which really weren't cons), I mention thoughtfully setting up your CU instance. Well... I didn't take my advice and thoroughly messed up my account. I contacted the CU service chat option and was helped by a literal expert CU employee. Not only did he unravel my stuff, he gave me some great tips and found out that he's one of the "teachers" on the CU YouTube videos that I love so much. This was great news because like most, I've has less than stellar support via chat. Not with ClickUp - everything they do is top notch.

I love using ClickUp for work, so I thought I'd create a space for my side-hustles and even another space for my household calendar and projects. Three months later and I've kept up with those spaces and even added my husband as a user! While he doesn't use all of the options, I have connected his Google calendar to our household projects and it's made so much difference! We even have our bills and budget stuff in CU. I'm sold on CU professionally and personally, so much so that you'd think I worked for ClickUp in sales. :)

This is a solid system - don't wait, dump your other PM applications and sign up with ClickUp!

Pluspunten

I've been a user of almost every project mgmt system available. While all have their benefits, I found myself using at least three platforms for PM. They were, Monday.com, Trello, ZenDesk and we'd pepper in communication with Slack. Monday.com was our primary system and it lacked so much in the way of customizing my boards, columns and data associated. Additionally, I never felt like I had a place where all of my project items lived. With ClickUp, I have it all - including adding goals and associating tasks to them. On a regular basis the CU team releases new and exciting features. The cost is so minimal. I am in love with ClickUp!

Minpunten

I really don't have any cons to list. The only thing I can mention is that you USE the help documentation and even better are the YouTube videos on the CU channel. Because the application is SO ROBUST, it can take some focused time when setting up your instance of CU. The key is to understanding the hierarchy of teams, spaces, projects, lists/task, etc. Once you have that down, you can really dig in with custom fields, colors, goals and more. I recommend that you spend the first week setting up CU in small "time chunks", also, start with a pre-made template, play around, see the output and then work backwards to customize for your company. Also, you've got to indoctrinate your users with training and the benefits (time saving, $ producing, better systems, etc), or like any system, it will just be an expense and yet one more application that isn't being optimized. Have at least one CU champion on your team so that they can be a resource for the others.

Chris
  • Sector: Internet

Best Project Management Tool I've Ever Used

Beoordeeld op 16/2/2019

I use ClickUp exclusively as a solo user for my personal projects at the moment, although I'm trying to sell the idea to my employer to move a small team toward this to replace our current project planning and bug tracking solutions.
I was so impressed that I upgraded to the Unlimited paid plan and intend to be a lifelong customer.
I absolutely love ClickUp and highly recommend it to everyone.

Pluspunten

-Packed with features and options; advanced features are called "ClickApps" and can be turned on/off by an admin, depending on the team's needs.
-Beautiful UI, with relatively intuitive layout
-Lots of view options: by Time (i.e. a calendar), List, Kanban board, Box (cool idea I haven't seen before), Gantt chart (paid feature), and Reports.
-I love how they allow you to minimize a task to pin it to the bottom of your window for easy access. I regularly pin my top 3-4 tasks I need to urgently work on, which could otherwise get forgotten (although their reminders and notifications system is quite robust, those help too).
-The notepad feature is such a great idea. Perfect for having a convenient way to jot down rough notes, which you can later convert to a task if desired.
-Fast development team: features and improvements are rapidly added.
-Unlike a lot of their competition, they listen to users and are transparent with their roadmap: ClickUp uses a feature feedback tool called Canny to let users suggest and vote on features/improvements/bugs (see clickup.canny.io/). They also publish their roadmap, with regular updates, so you know what is coming (see docs.clickup.com/features/roadmap). I regularly check both of these pages and absolutely love this.
-ClickUp's Support team is amazing. Large amounts of written and video content get posted regularly to teach you how to use various features. And if you get stuck, their Support team responds very quickly.

Minpunten

There is certainly a learning curve to figuring out how best to fit their many levels of hierarchy that groups of tasks can follow: ClickUp offers spaces, projects, project lists, tasks, sub-tasks, checklists, and "checked lists" (an alternative to bullet points within a description box), as well as tags and the newly-introduced goals.
With all these options, it can certainly be confusing on how to structure your to-dos.
My advice is to 1) watch as many of their support videos as you need to understand what they offer and 2) use only what you know you immediately need, then ignore other features until you see a need in your projects.

James
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Robust, fully customizable project management tool

Beoordeeld op 1/4/2019

My overall experience has been fantastic. ClickUp has been a great tool that did exactly the things that I wanted.

I want to view each project by it's Kanban Board, but then view each day's tasks in a list. ClickUp does that. I have totally different status flows for Marketing Projects than I do for Design Projects, and another totally different status flow for Print Production. ClickUp let's me set project specific Statuses - so my marketing project can be "Running" and my print project can be "At Printers". This is HUGE in my world.

I want to assign Priorities within a project. Done - Priority Flags are native in the free version. I want to make a checklist that repeats on every marketing campaign, so that we have a QC checklist before we hit go on any campaign. And I want to save that checklist so I don't have to retype it on every project. Done - Checklist templates are native in the free version. I want to have nested tasks that have to be completed before other tasks can be cleared, and I want to see what subtasks are blocking projects. Done - task dependencies are native in the free version. I hope by now you're noticing a pattern here.

If you're at all unhappy with your current Project Management Software, try ClickUp. It probably fixes the exact thing that you don't like about your current software.

My Quick Rundown of Pros
- Very Robust System. Has tons of functionality
- Fully Customizable. With a bit of tweaking it becomes your own custom project management software.
- Great Customer Service. Very responsive with tons of help to get everything customized just for you.
- Keep Adding New Features. What was already a robust system keeps getting new tools and features.
- High Quality Free Version. They don't skimp on features for the free version. Most everything is included.

The ClickUp Team basically took all of the things I hate about other project management tools and fixed them. Some tools only allow Done/Not Done. Some are only Board Views. Some are only Task Views. Some don't have a chat feature. Some don't let you make your own categories. On and on it goes. ClickUp does everything. Literally everything. And it's all customizable. Everything can be tuned to exactly the way I need it.

If you like board views, you can have board views. If you like list views you can have list views. If you want a project status called "Waiting for Margaret's OK" you can do that. You can set ClickUp to fit your exact, custom needs. It's really incredible. The ability to customize everything to exactly what you need makes all of its robust tools actually work for your specific situation.

Minpunten

The best thing about ClickUp, full customization, is also it's Achilles Heel. There is a lot of stuff to customize and set up in order to get the software really running optimally. You can do just a simple Done/Not Done set up, but that seems like kind of a waste considering the options you have available.

All that set up takes time and a lot of tweaking and adjusting even after everything is set up.

Amazing Software

Beoordeeld op 24/7/2022

I love it.

Pluspunten

I love ClickUp! It's a great project management tool because it's so versatile. I can use it for managing my work projects, my personal projects, and even my to-do list. It's really easy to use, and the interface is really clean and organized. The best part is that it's totally free!

Minpunten

Not that I don't like, but ClickUp can be a little slow to load at times. Second, I would really like to see more customization options, such as font type and color, available. Finally, I would love to see a better way to filter tasks and projects. Right now it's a little clunky and not very user-friendly.

Andrea

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

ClickUp Gets The Job Done

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2022

I think it's a great tool and it definitely keeps me and my coworkers on task. We use it to gather ideas, as well as for our tasks. It's nice to be able to see where someone is on a project that I'm also involved with. I can see their timeline and how much they have accomplished so I know when it's coming to me. While it takes a while to learn, once you do, it's super helpful.

Pluspunten

I like the variety of options for how to view your tasks and projects. I like the ability to create and use templates, which saves time. The recurring options are nice for those tasks that I do daily, weekly, and monthly. It's so customizable. I also like that you can change colors according to your needs. The tags are super helpful, too.

Minpunten

It had a large learning curve at the beginning. The fact that it has SO many options can also make it difficult to navigate sometimes. It takes a while to get the hang of everything. Also, for some reason, my timer for tasks was constantly messing up. Probably once a week it would track more than one thing at a time or not track something it should have been.

Hey, Andrea!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

If you find that you are still overwhelmed by our features, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform!

We also have quite a few options to help you get more familiar with ClickUp if you still need assistance!