FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile

Beheer van vaste prijzen en overeenkomsten voor aannemers

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning
Sorteren op

Super user friendly

Beoordeeld op 4/6/2018

Easy to use, and the work order immediately shows up on the techs device, eliminating the need for the tech to drive all the way back to our office to gets their next work order

Pluspunten

It is super user friendly & easy to use. I love that it can be used on a computer, cell phone or tablet and there is no subscription. You only pay for what you use.

Minpunten

I wish it would show the price of repairs before you select it..... sometimes our techs aren't sure which repair to pick until they see what the charge will be & then they have to go in and delete it if its way out there.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Coolfront has helped us a lot

Beoordeeld op 3/5/2019

Overall we have been very pleased with Coolfront. We have been using it for about 3 years now. The customer service is fantastic. Any time we have had a problem (which has not been much, and usually our own fault) customer service has been more than happy to help us and always so friendly.

Pluspunten

Our technicians love that they can just type in a repair and get the pricing. It makes things much easier for them. Then be able to print out a copy of the work order for the customer right there on the spot. They are using Epson mobile printers and the combination in great.

Minpunten

Two things I have heard the technicians say that they would like is to be able to click on a customers phone number and call right from Coolfront, and the same thing with the address. They would like to be able to access Google maps right from the customers address in Coolfront

Jennifer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Coolfront Review

Beoordeeld op 31/8/2018

My overall experience with Coolfront has not been what I expected it to be. I was expecting to be blown away with ease of access and have more time to spend on other projects. Instead of freeing up the dispatching and invoicing time it has added to our work load.

Pluspunten

The Coolfront software is easily accessible to technicians in the field and simplifies the billing process.

Minpunten

I'm highly disappointed that the Coolfront team is not working on the reporting process. If you are someone that relies on reports you are out of luck. Searching is a manual process because the filtering process doesn't work well. It takes too long and you have to switch between Work Orders and Archived Work Orders, change the dates, and hope for the best. Although the Coolfront software is compatible with Quickbooks there is still manual retrieval involved to move invoices over to Quickbooks. It is time consuming. There is more focus from Coolfront on the paid advertising and takes up most of the screen on my computer monitor. There are only a few inches of the screen devoted to work orders, unless you pull up an actual work order. I don't want advertisements taking up my entire screen. I'm under the impression more time is spent on gaining advertisers than improving the software. The potential is there to be great but it's not anywhere near great.

Antwoord van Profit Strategies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the feedback Jennifer! We appreciate the feedback of knowing where we stand with our users and where we can improve upon. This will be mentioned to our development team, along with our leadership team. Our goal is exactly what you stated, to have a solution that's easy to use and effective in managing your business. We'll do everything we can to ensure that happens!

Edward

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

HVAC contractor going from paper to Coolfront

Beoordeeld op 3/1/2020

Overall we are definitely more profitable with the flat rate database. And it does save some keystrokes, but it doesn't fix all our issues or handling of service tickets.

Pluspunten

I absolutely love the flat rate pricing database- and the pricing best practices through out the country. That part is awesome. I also like the history that shows up for each customer so my techs have information at their finger tips.

Minpunten

1) Sometimes it is a little difficult to find certain parts. I was looking for an inducer motor for a Lennox and no manufacturer comes up. I had to call Lennox to get part number, and then it was easily found. 2) Reporting- we collect sales tax- so to be able to report sales would be helpful. We still have to identify how much of the Flat rate is the part cost and mark up and how much is labor to put into our accounting software. 3) speed from going between day to day to look up customer is deathly slow.

Antwoord van Coolfront Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your feedback, Edward. If you are using Quickbooks and Coolfront, there is a way for you to manage your sales tax between the two programs. Our support team would be more than happy to walk you through and answer any questions or provide further assistance for you!

April

We use it daily

Beoordeeld op 6/10/2017

It helped us integrate into a service based software for our techs to use in the field instead of using hand written invoices.

Pluspunten

It isn't complicated to use for my techs. The mobile app is easy. The customer must approve the repairs before work is done.

Minpunten

1. Not enough spaces to enter my description and pricing (favorites).
2. Changes customer information randomly (we will change a phone number, then after saving it, it will revert back to what was previously automatically generated - addresses, names, etc.).
3. Expensive
4. Does not enter an invoice into quickbooks if there isn't an amount and when we do a service that is prepaid for then there isn't a dollar amount and it will not put it in my system so I am double inputing.
5. On the mobile app, every single time we use it, it constantly requests us to update, even if we just did the update.

Roger

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent product for routine maintanence techs.

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2018

Overall I am very satisfied with the product and it’s usefulness for routine services. I wish payment was integrated and the ability to work with wintac for database history for our company.

Pluspunten

The ability to copy and paste routine notes and the customization to our products that are common repairs. Also keeping customers data and info to look back at last calls.

Minpunten

The parts options are national averages and don’t reflect our regions pricing structures without always having to adjust. Also many popular Trane parts are not listed and you have to adjust the labor time to reflect what we would normally charge for that part. The fact that if I have to enter this multiple times to get a good price for my customer runs up the line items for each ticket charge. If I recall they charge for every two line items but if I delete and have to add it four or five times to get the pricing closer I believe that’s a charge to us for another ticket. Could have more common parts and a database that is a little easier to navigate.

Antwoord van Profit Strategies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great review Roger! We're going to have our Trade Specialist get in touch with you to offer some assistance with the Trane repairs!

Coolfront is user friendly

Beoordeeld op 25/9/2019

Higher service sales and collections have improved.

Pluspunten

User friendly, integrates with QuickBooks and Google calendar, simple and effective, incorporates the cost of the work order in the price of the job.

Minpunten

Sometimes duplicates customers already in QuickBooks. Other than that, we are doing quite well with Coolfront

Excellent Software

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2019

Coolfront has been a great improvement to our invoicing process. Having everything online is very helpful. The integration of credit card processing and the part cart are also great features for our business.

Pluspunten

Software is very easy to use and implement. It streamlines our dispatching and invoicing systems.

Minpunten

The search feature sometimes does not produce the results that we are looking for. We would also like to have the option for more custom repairs.

Antwoord van Coolfront Vertalen naar het Nederlands

So happy you love Coolfront Payments! Thanks for the feedback :)

EASY

Beoordeeld op 4/5/2018

easy on the go invoicing for our technicians.

Pluspunten

Coolfront is amazing. It helps us have a better relationship with our customers. Its easy to use and straight to the point when it comes to giving our customers the price for repairs.

Minpunten

I don't think there is anything I don't like about this software. Its easy to use and really affordable.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love this free flat rate company

Beoordeeld op 16/8/2018

Pluspunten

It is free for the contractor! It is professional looking and can be used to sync with qb.

Minpunten

Syncing to multiple locations would not sync with qb and would sometimes create a new job. There are work-arounds but this process could be easier.

Jennifer

Coolfront in HVAC Applications

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2019

Coolfront has been a great additional to our company's toolbox. It allows us to get pricing to customers upfront and we collect payments a lot quicker than before we start using this program. We've been using it for several years and we have not had any problems with the software on our desktop or our mobile devices. I highly recommend it to others.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to input information. I like that it shows past invoices for customers when you create a new work order for them. It helps us keep our pricing consistent between users and uses industry averages to keep our prices in line. I like that I get information about the jobs done right away instead of waiting to get it from the techs. I like that it emails out invoices, estimates, and receipts to customers right away.

Minpunten

I don't like how it syncs with Quickbooks. The difference between taxed items and non-taxed items doesn't transfer over very smoothly so I have to enter everything into QB manually. The search tool could be a little more user friendly.

Antwoord van Coolfront Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the fabulous feedback, Jennifer!! We're so happy to hear how Coolfront is a great addition to your company :)

Robert

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Flat Rate Pricing Program that is continually growing!

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2016

Love the way it streamlines everything for the technician in the field. The Coolfront team is great and they are continually improving their services and spectrum. Only star missing is on Features & Functionality, because it is (for us) a stand-alone program that does not integrate with our accounting software (QuickBooksOnline), yet. Prospective users - you can't go wrong with this! Definitely add eTouch for extremely effective customer feedback & review collection!

Pluspunten

Easy to learn & use. Straightforward and simple for the customer to understand. Send work-orders, estimates or invoices directly to customer's email.

Minpunten

Integration. We have to manually move each work-order from CF into our accounting software. This is just a matter of linking (with QuickBooksOnline) and then this thing will be unstoppable for us!!

Jessica

Not tech friendly

Beoordeeld op 12/4/2019

It's ease of use for the technicians who are not always computer savvy makes it good for the person in the office who has to understand what the technician is trying to convey.

Pluspunten

Ease of closing out & invoicing calls. Typing gives you a lot of freedom for notes for customers. Searching, when works is phenomenal.

Minpunten

Searching for parts. We use a lot of mobile home parts. None of the part numbers come up. It's usually hit or miss on trying to find part #'s. I end up searching for "blower motor" and try to find one who's cost matches ours.

Antwoord van Coolfront Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Jessica! Thanks for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our flat rate search engine. I will pass your comments along to the dev team. In the meantime, please reach out if you need help navigating the app in any way.

Jenny

• Klantenondersteuning

Coolfront has streamlined our billing process.

Pluspunten

Coolfront allows our technicians to bill our customer and receive payment at time of service which I feel has greatly reduced the number of outstanding accounts.

I really like the auto-fill feature for repeat customers. I also like how easy it is to add special repairs that can't be found in the automated repair list.

Minpunten

I don't like the fact that you don't have an option to look for updates-a message pops up to update and it's always at a bad time.

I also don't like the limited amount of custom items under tune-ups and discounts. We could really use more in both areas as there are still items that are not listed or are listed but are way off on the amount to bill the customer.

I wish there was a way that we could update the actual cost of parts vs using the price that is listed. There are many times that the cost listed vs our actual cost is very, very different.

Sally

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Finally able to bill upon completions in the field.

Beoordeeld op 5/12/2017

I think it saves the company and makes the dreaded end of the month billing obsolete.

Pluspunten

Being able to bill the customer right on the spot and collect the money is great. This keeps the cash flow going and we have less bad debt from customers that refuse to pay later. It is also nice that all bills are consistent, just in case neighbors would compare. I also like that it will prefill info from our QuickBooks database. Very easy to set up new customers and add or change information. It is nice it will show previous service call information on the form for easy reference.

Minpunten

Sometimes the program can run slow. This can cause our guys in the field to have to wait until the changes come through to their I pads.

Alex
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Overall Good Software

Beoordeeld op 3/1/2020

Overall the software is pretty good and makes it easier when the time comes to collect from a customer. If a few issues could be resolved with this software it would be great.

Pluspunten

Payment integration, Quickbooks integration, Customer history, customization ability.

Minpunten

The lack of integration with coolfront agreements. Would be easier to know if a previous customer has a service agreement at the time of creating a new work order. Being charged for invoices that are canceled or made by mistake, or being charged for an invoice that has not been completed.

Antwoord van Coolfront Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review Alex. We're always working to improve the Coolfront experience and your feedback will be included in our future plans.

Jessen

I like Coolfront!

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2018

I can enter Work Orders, and our techs can retrieve all of the customers' information on their phones. This facilitates a smooth transition from one appointment to the next, without having to check in with the office. The efficiency of entering Work Orders once, with the office and techs having access, saves time and minimizes miscommunication .

Pluspunten

I can copy & paste all pertinent info. into my follow-up documents.

Minpunten

I have to go to Archive and enter specific dates, to get any work order from a previous week. Simply entering that date, will not pull up the work order. Also, there is no allowance made for cancellations. We are paying for Work Orders that get canceled, which makes me hesitate to enter them ahead of time. This also affects our scheduling.

Antwoord van Profit Strategies Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Jessen, thanks for the review! We always appreciate customer feedback and it seems you're throughly enjoying the Coolfront app!

Jenny

Fast, Easy Billing

Beoordeeld op 12/4/2019

Overall, Coolfront is a very helpful tool to allow technicians to bill the customer when the work is performed helping reduce the number of open accounts.

Pluspunten

Entering customers is quick and easy. Adding repairs is also simple with the search bars.

Minpunten

I wish our employees couldn't see how much time it's suggested to take to make the repair-only administration. Our employees at times take advantage of that and take longer to make a repair than what they really need.

Antwoord van Coolfront Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Jenny! Great feedback regarding repair time. I will pass along to our product team. Overall, glad you are enjoying Coolfront and reaping the benefits!

Kate at Coolfront

David

Highly recommended!!

Beoordeeld op 30/4/2019

Great experience. Profits have definatly increased since I started using it. It has been about 7 years that I have used the software now

Pluspunten

I love that is syncs with my QuickBooks. Makes a lot less work when it comes to be tax time. Also it’s great that it has most of the hvac parts I use stored in in with the recommended flat rate hours. It also works well with the credit card company payzer.

Minpunten

Sometimes when a payment is made with payzer it doesn’t show up on the invoice as being paid with payzer.

Antwoord van Coolfront Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi David! Thanks for the amazing review and feedback. We appreciate it!!

Stacie

Past and present use

Beoordeeld op 12/4/2019

When I used the program years ago it thought the program was especially useful but we used it in a total different way. Using the voicemail system was what i was primarily using. At the new company we use Ring Central in a more administrative function and answering calls. the system has a lot of customization but I have yet to past the surface this time around at the new job.

Pluspunten

I like that the software when used correctly can deliver a vast array of services and features. the Call forwarding and emailed voicemail alerts are also very helpful.

Minpunten

When you make any changes even trivial ones the system has been glitching and causing it to reboot.

Antwoord van Coolfront Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Stacie! We're glad that Coolfront Agreements has saved you time and you enjoy all of the features. Thanks so much for the great review :)

Victoria
  • Sector: Machinebouw

Coolfront review

Beoordeeld op 12/4/2019

Coolfront has allowed us to go paperless with our work orders and process the work orders directly into Quickbooks which saves time as we do not have to doudle enter.

Pluspunten

Coolfront is fairly user friendly and offers multiple applications that work with our Quickbooks program.

Minpunten

The parts data base is hard to navigate and it is often hard to find the part or service you are looking for.

Antwoord van Coolfront Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Victoria! Thanks for the review. We are always looking for ways to improve our parts and repairs search engine. Thanks for the feedback. Glad our QB integration has saved you some time with no dual entry :)

Kristin

Very Easy!

Beoordeeld op 12/4/2019

We have really liked using coolfront. I have really liked that it links well to Quick Books and is so user friendly. It works well with our business structure.

Pluspunten

We love that it is super easy to use! My office staff and technicians are able to easily add calls and notes quickly!

Minpunten

I would like to see some more payment options that are able to use a card reader instead of typing the numbers in since the fees are higher.

Antwoord van Coolfront Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Kristin! I hope you are enjoying Coolfront Payments so far. We will roll out the card swiper/dipper this Summer so stay tuned!

Jay

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Life changing software for your HVAC business!Get this now!Having the history available is...

Beoordeeld op 28/9/2017

Consistent pricing helps me and my customers know that if I send Tech A or Tech B out, the price will be the same because they are using the same flat rate book! Also, customer history and Quickbooks integration is the cats' meow! Highly recommend this software for any HVAC, Plumbing or Electrical Contractor out there as a zero cost way to get into the flat rate pricing model.

Pluspunten

Integrates with Quickbooks easily. Keeps a history (Glance Back) of previous service calls for the customer that is super easy to review. Updates database frequently to keep abreast of changing commodity prices (refrigerant, etc.). Zero cost to business to use. Hands down, the best choice for any HVAC business! Uses the same flat rate as Profit Strategies, but in an electronic, searchable form.

Justin

Pricing at a Fingertip

Beoordeeld op 30/4/2019

Very happy, turns out we were not charging accordingly, now with Coolfront it’s an easy click of a button. I like the professionalism of the receipt and no paper plus the pictures aspect is great.

Pluspunten

Knowing that I can give an instant price for anything we do in our industry. It’s easy, flat rate pricing.

Minpunten

What’s not to like. This is the easiest price book I have used. You can take pictures of model numbers and there stores to the cloud as well as that ticket.

Antwoord van Coolfront Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We love this review, Justin!! You rock. Thanks for making our day.

Stay cool!

Jamie

It could be better.

Pluspunten

Easy to dispatch techs. Customer approval works great for pricing approval. Glance back is great for techs.

Minpunten

Parts finding is hard for techs to find exact parts. Not all makes are in the parts system . To easy to make 2 separate customer files and then glance back doesn't help the techs. I wish I could link more then 1 tech to a work order. I would like to be able to put sales tax and residential hourly rate as default instead of always having to change it. I wish equipment listing was part of the customer information.