Airtable

Cloudgebaseerde tool voor organiseren en samenwerken

(1.958)

Ahmed
Ahmed
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

"Airtable: The Most Powerful Tool for Teams Looking for Efficient Data Management and...

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2023

My overall experience with Airtable has been extremely positive, It is an incredibly powerful yet easy-to-use online platform that allows teams to quickly create and manage databases, build powerful automations, collaborate on projects, and much more, The intuitive interface and variety of features make it an ideal tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows, Airtable is an invaluable resource that I would highly recommend to any team looking to streamline their processes.

Pluspunten

I really appreciate how intuitive and easy-to-use Airtable is, It has a simple, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to quickly create and manage databases, collaborate with team members, and build powerful automations, It also offers a variety of integrations with popular cloud storage solutions and third-party apps, making it a great tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows.

Minpunten

The one thing I like least about Airtable is that some of the more advanced features can be a bit confusing to use, particularly for users who are new to the platform, However, Airtable does offer great documentation and tutorials to help users get up and running quickly.

Knack en Zoho Creator

Redenen om over te stappen op Airtable

We chose Airtable over the other products because it offered the best combination of features and price, It has a simple, intuitive interface that allows us to quickly create and manage databases, build powerful automations, collaborate with team members, and much more, It also has great integrations with popular cloud storage solutions and third-party apps, as well as a variety of tools for managing data, Also the pricing was very reasonable, making it an affordable solution for teams of all sizes.
Kelly
Kelly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent application integration and fast database creation

Beoordeeld op 3/11/2023

Using Airtable, we are able to consolidate data for teams working in different locations, ensuring that everyone always has access to the most up-to-date information. I can organize and analyze seemingly impossible data on a spreadsheet with the help of Airtable, and I can even perform some really deep reasoning without knowing how to code.

Pluspunten

I appreciate the adaptability. With the help of drop-down menus, department-specific colors, and the ability to sort data by any number of criteria, I can easily organize my data into useful chunks. Though I'm only just getting started with Airtable, I'm enjoying my time with it and am looking forward to learning all there is to know about it.

Minpunten

It can be cumbersome to keep track of which users have access to certain databases and tables, therefore you may prefer to use a different platform when communicating with stakeholders.

• Sector: Computergames

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Airtable is one to watch in the future

Beoordeeld op 17/7/2018

Airtable has very specific uses that would be hard to replicate anywhere else with another piece of software. It has many flaws and drawbacks, but once you accept them (and find ways to circumvent them) it can be quite a handy and interesting piece of software.

Pluspunten

When I first started to use Airtable, I came away deeply frustrated with it's usability. It's sometimes slow, straightly obtuse to use and has many "pending features" that would be extremely helpful for some of the simplest of tasks.

However, there came a time when I had to organise a league table for a tournament over the internet, and all of sudden, Airtable clicked.

What Airtable is good at is creating a database of entries for a specific use, so for example, making an internet registration form where a user can enter data and "register" their interest in a particular thing is so quick and easy to do.

I created an application form which auto stored the data into a highly organised table that I could then use however I wanted (I created a league table from the registered users with ease and shared the results of the league as the scoring progressed) - all via the internet, I don't know of a way that I could have achieved this without AirTable, Google Docs would have been a possible solution, but Airtable allows you to add attachments easily (so images, etc) as well as allowing you to manipulate (And hide) data in any way you can think of using Rollups and Lookups - two of it's most powerful features.

Once you get used to it, Airtable becomes useful, and I can see myself using it again and again when I want to organise a very specific and distributed task on the internet.

Minpunten

Don't think this is Excel in a different disguise, it's not, it's not as adaptable and not as powerful as Excel. You couldn't use it to track a project or manage a holiday system or anything like that, but creating a full customer list for a newsletter? Yep, easy, that's the kind of thing it DOES do really well.

It could use a few more features on the free tier of the software (the paid tier unlocks "blocks" - which is a strange name for plugins, which allow you to view the data in different visual ways but ultimately it's not as well integrated as it should be and therefore has a limited use)

Another thing is that Airtables mobile interface is woeful compared to it's desktop version, and for some reason you can't access the desktop website via mobile. I have no idea what compelled them to make this decision but it's something they need to address in the future. The mobile layout is next to useless.

Yelle
Yelle
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Neat AF Content Management for SMM

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2023

Overall I am so glad we chose to set up on this platform! It keeps all our posts so neat in one spot.

Pluspunten

I think Airtable is the best tool out there for a team to prepare social media content. We took inspiration from other Social Media Manager's setups and adapted them to our needs. I love the way we set up each column as text, links, uploads, etc. so that we could repeat our flow every month. I really love how the comments work, especially on the videos where I can click and drag to leave a comment on an exact timestamp and section of that frame. Lastly, I appreciate that Airtable has a mobile and desktop app so that I can see the little red number notification that signals that I have to respond to something.

Minpunten

I wish we got notified by email for leaving a comment even if it didn't @ mention our teammate. Also, I wish a Google Doc-type form could live with a project.

Notion

Redenen om voor Airtable te kiezen

My Social Media Managers used Google Doc to share my monthly content ideas. It was so awkward scrolling through a vertical document. I hated how the comments came through to my email. I actually paid them to set me up on Airtable and then they loved it so much that they shifted their flow with their other clients.

Google Docs

Redenen om over te stappen op Airtable

Airtable didn't require code to make it look sleek and easy to use
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Airtable is a very versatile task management tool

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2023

I'm very very happy with the way I can manage my task planning on Airtable. I find it much more versatile compared to Excel. It's easy to pick up, looks easier on the eye, and has more advanced task segmentation options.

Pluspunten

I love how simple it is to use. It follows the same basic principles as Excel but the interface and features are far better. I can segment, modify, and integrate my input very quickly. The system is also very easy to navigate, you rarely have to look around for any settings etc.

Minpunten

The mobile interface could have been better. It limits a lot of the features to PC, and you can't do much more than basic editing on mobile.

• Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Airtable Review 2023

Beoordeeld op 1/12/2023

Imagine using Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets but with a simple user interface, great features, and the best part - great level of 3rd party integrations are possible.

Pluspunten

User-friendly interface! Super easy to collaborate with the team and also the third-party applications. Their free plan is genuinely good and comprehensive!

Minpunten

Their paid plan is a touch expensive, once you surpass the free 1,000 entries per database.

Notion

Redenen om voor Airtable te kiezen

More integrations are possible. Easier to collaborate.

Google Sheets

Redenen om over te stappen op Airtable

Much cleaner outlook for the kind of data we manage in our small team. Notion had features beyond what we needed.
  • Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Airtable as a Recruitment Sales Pipeline

Beoordeeld op 1/6/2023

Holistically very positive. As a recruiter it allowed me to make several more placements by leveraging my network which was effectively tagged by location, experience etc...

Pluspunten

Very easy to use and the ability to tag multiple candidates/clients means you are essentially creating a highly accurate candidate database which then can be used for a requisition. This is very very useful in candidate scarce markets or when a client needs a specific skill set.

Minpunten

Not too many negatives really. I never worked with an integration so this would be something I would need to review but it served purpose for me really well.

Andrés J
Andrés J
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The first real improvement for Spreadsheets in years!

Beoordeeld op 13/10/2023

Pluspunten

Airtable was a pioneer as they brought an expanded view of the Spreadsheets, maybe the first major innovation in 20+ years. Nowadays it has competitors, but they did an awesome job and are continue to brin new features.

Minpunten

As they are the leading brand, the free plan had been downgraded and the paid options can become expensive; similar alternatives offer more for less, even on their free tiers.

Pierre-Marc
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I had to install/tests Airtable for a customer and I liked what I saw!

Beoordeeld op 7/2/2024

I was first introduced to Airtable while adding it on tablets (as a third-party company) for one of our customers. I wasn't familiar with it but I had to test it anyway, but I soon got carried away exploring possibilities!

1) 100+ pre-built templates

Maria
  • Sector: Textiel
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

6 months of user experience in the textile area.

Beoordeeld op 8/2/2024

In our case we have used it as a production manager, thus controlling the planning and managing the quality of the garments and giving greater profitability to the company.

Pluspunten

Its ability to integrate with other well-known and important applications is remarkable. But the most important thing is to be able to access the Airtable database without the need of an internet connection.

Minpunten

Some functions are missing compared to its peers, such as task management. In addition, the support area sometimes takes longer than necessary to answer queries.

Jonathan
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

AirTable is an Advanced Form of Excel

Beoordeeld op 15/8/2019

My work team uses airtable as opposed to Excel or Google Sheets to keep shared records, and this has been very helpful to us especially in keeping lots of complex information in one place that we can easily sort through. Because it has more features than a traditional excel sheet, like attaching documents or pictures, it is an easier way to keep track of documents than a traditional Cloud Storage system like Dropbox or Google Drive. It also gives us lots of special "blocks" that we can use (but are still exploring) so we can continue to improve our workflow and data spread.

Pluspunten

I love that this works as an Excel document, but you can also do so much more with it - attach documents, check boxes, drop down options, and so many more things. It has great integrations with other platforms, and is easy to set up for various different functions that Excel could never offer. I also love the extra blocks you can use that give you more options for functions, such as creating pivot tables, sending texts, keeping an organizational chart, and even setting a countdown! It makes me want to explore more ways I can use this to help make our workflow better within my work team.

Minpunten

It does take a little getting used to at first if you are used to excel. It's not quite a replacement for Excel if you are trying to make a traditional sheet with borders, and it also isn't as easy to highlight select cells and copy/paste them in other places like in an Excel sheet. It also doesn't really support traditional Microsoft formatting which is kind of annoying when you try to copy information in. But seeing as how this is a better system for containing information, its pros outweigh the cons and you can easily use Excel and Airtable at the same time to support your various needs.

Google Sheets en Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Airtable

This was a step up from our old method of using a Google sheet to keep information in one place. It hasn't completely replaced Google Docs or Excel, but it has been a great service for us to keep certain records that are harder to keep track of on other less complex platforms.
Udayan
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Google Sheets/Excel on steriods

Beoordeeld op 11/2/2020

Overall experience with Airtable has been amazing, I think it's a brilliant product for cross team collaboration and I love the flexibility you get.

Pluspunten

While there are a lot of things that are great about airtable, these are the ones I love the most:

1. Flexibility to do everything from project management, sprint management, and GTMs.
2. Ease of use: This is like using excel sheets so creating a new task project is basically hit enter and start typing. Obviously, the features are 10 times better on airtable.
3. The different kind of views that I can have is also brilliant, the calendar view, kanban view and my favorite.

Minpunten

I think the only place this tool lacks is in just pure documentation. While you can write long form content here, it doesn't feel natural or intuitive. I really wish they improve the long form text field with rich content formatting and more.

One more thing which is a pain is the mobile app. Feels like an MVP but the viable is so low. I can't even add comments via the app. Quite sad.

Asana en Notion

Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op Airtable

Flexibility and better cross team collaboration. (Also Asana's free version is a joke.)
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Completely indispensable for us!

Beoordeeld op 6/5/2020

Despite it's cost and some features we'd still like to see, Airtable is an absolute no-brainer for us. We can track our constituents and their engagement so much more easily than with Excel or a random CRM that doesn't really match our needs. I also have moved most of my content planning, resource banking, quote caching, and attendance taking to Airtable. It's honestly SO multifunctional!

Pluspunten

First: It's a database that is actually aesthetically attractive. AND it's easier to use and manipulate than Excel. AND you can custom build what you need, rather than finagling a pre-built CRM for your specific needs. Also all of the different visual ways of looking at the data/records are key.

Minpunten

There are some features that are still lacking. Like the ability to read what's in a cell and do something with that information. It's also quite expensive, especially for a non-profit like us.

Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

Redenen om voor Airtable te kiezen

So much easier to manipulate and search for constituents and records. The sortability, filterability, beautiful views, etc.

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Airtable

Raiser's Edge didn't really match our needs for very detailed and specific data collection. It also wouldn't have been as easy to onboard all of our staff, as queries and reports are a bit more difficult and less intuitive to run than simply sorting on Airtable or filtering.
Eduardo
Eduardo
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Once I started using it, any other table option makes me turn off

Beoordeeld op 18/8/2022

It absolutely gives me the edge in planning my work.

It absolutely gives me the edge in planning my work.

Pluspunten

Just the variaties of ways to show data - table, kanban, gallery, calendar, timeline, form! Its incredibly versatile and means you can craft it to many different types of people from CEO, to Marketing, to Finance.

Minpunten

The only downside I can see is that the per-seat amount can get high for multiple team members, I wish this could be lower or to only include core team members in that amount while having 'visitors' that have less access in the document.

Jotform

Redenen om voor Airtable te kiezen

Excel really feels like software from another century, undoubtedly it is powerful, but it is also exteremely limited in its capabilities.

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Airtable

Jorform was seen more from the forms functionality, but Airtable had more powerful options for table views.
  • Sector: Publiceren
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

The Backbone Of Our Inventory And Recurring IT Expense Tracking

Beoordeeld op 23/10/2022

The problem of tracking our computer assets and which user is using the device has been solved. We change hands for our devices very frequently so this has helped us to easily change an assigned user for a device at a moment's notice. Also we are able to improve on our inventory being able to easily capture serial numbers by scanning hardware and taking photos to correctly identify devices.

Pluspunten

The flexibility to add data from multiple devices and also multiple persons at the the same time.We used AirTable mainly for our Inventory tracking which is very dynamic as most of our assets change hands frequently so we can easily update who is assigned what device and for our recurring IT expenses we are able to easily track every recurring expense and see at any time the total expense for the month.

Minpunten

We have been using Airtable for over two years and to date we do not have any feature missing. Our experience has been very favorable.

Dida
  • Sector: Meubels

Airtable for the win!

Beoordeeld op 23/9/2023

Airtable allows our team to easily search for jobs and communicate with each other through the system.

Pluspunten

I love how versatile and moldable Airtable is. You can customize it to fit your business needs. We use forms to capture new customer inquiries and store all of our project management data within it. We use automations to reduce human error and stress on employees so they can focus on customer service and problem solving.

Minpunten

We needed to build out a customer portal and at the time, we were not able to do it all in Airtable so added on a couple of other products to make it happen but were still happy when it began to work.

Victoria
  • Sector: Nieuwsbladen

Airtable- A need for Project Management

Beoordeeld op 16/10/2023

AMAZING! cannot stress how useful Airtable was within our recruitment department. We needed it every day to track our open roles/where candidates were in the process as well as overall project management. THIS IS AN AMAZING PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOL FOR THOSE IN NEED! Keeps projects very organized, as well as great for collaboration between teams/departments, and tracks progress/ what needs to be done very well!

Pluspunten

LOVED AIRTABLE AND WOULD 10/10 RECCOMEND. Soooo useful for project management to see where you are in the project, what needs to be done, and when things are due. AMAZING for collaboration! We used it for our recruitment team for our candidate tracking database. We used it every day to track where they were in the process if they were advancing to the next step, or if we needed to reject them. We linked their GH and LI pages for easy contact as well. Additionally, we used Airtable for our 2023 project tracker and were able to easily organize tasks within groups such as GH management, DEI initiatives, and CRM. It was easy to see what our team was working on, completing or planning to complete.

Minpunten

It is pretty tricky to figure out how to use it at first but there are many trainings to watch to learn. This is probably my only concern with Airtable, everything else is great.

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
  • Sector: Automotive

Best Database for a Non-Coder

Beoordeeld op 26/4/2021

I love Airtable because I am able to build simple but useful custom programs and databases while knowing basically zero code. Although there are really key features that stop Airtable just short of perfect, it is still leagues better than a normal spreadsheet for sure.

Pluspunten

Airtable has the power and functionality of a database but is as easy to use as a spreadsheet! As someone who sells software (saas), Airtable allowed me to essentially create programs for my clients even though I do not code. Airtable sets the new gold standard for what a spreadsheet should be able to do. i cannot go back to a normal spreadsheet now.

Minpunten

There are a few critical features you'll run into that stop this software from being perfect unfortunately. It's a shame too because they seem very obviously needed and demanded; things like having storage space increase option past premium plan limit, writing formula across cells from multiple tables instead of just the same table, etc. I have hope these things will be part of the development roadmap soon though.

Google Sheets en Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Airtable

Airtable is a database, not just a spreadsheet. It allows me to build more complex programs complete with automations, integrations, & an API. A normal spreadsheet just can't match that.
Ing Siang
Ing Siang
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie

Early User and a Returning Addict

Beoordeeld op 5/12/2018

Overall I am a super fan of Airtable - first discovered, fell in love, and told everyone I knew about Airtable 3-4 years ago, IIRC when they first appear on Product Hunt. Build a whole bunch of bases to manage my person life (book list, financial trackers, a large inter-linked base to track 3D printing activities for a local maker space etc.). Stopped using it for awhile because I was focusing on my day job for a few years, before coming back to do side projects and businesses.

Ended up build a tracker for my subscription business, with automated renewal and receipt email generation via Zapier. Airtable is not perfect but it made a non-coder me into someone who can create a solution that’s “almost there”. I always tell people - Airtable can’t do everything (like a fully customized software) but 80% of your need can be satisfied by Airtable with 20% of effort, broadly speaking.

I also love their Customer Services - while it is no longer the Airtable 2-3 years ago where I just chat using the chat tool (Intercom or..?) and ask UX related questions as they come to me (simple questions, not too different from asking a coworker in your office) and even caught the CEO Howie Lou a few times; it is still a very well supported software/ company where the CS team actually know the system really well and does’t just shove canned responses in your face.

Overall, lots of love for Airtable!

Pluspunten

Ease of use, basically a database without the complexity of being one. No more managing of tabulated data via spreadsheet or simple table in word processing software. I also like the fact that I can do data entry in expanded and table views (I have a base called “Ideas”, where each column correspond to an area of interest in idea generation, e.g. Problem, Market, Competition, Elevator Pitch etc. - which the preferred data entry method is in the Expanded Jew; where as for base such as my “Bank Transactions Tracker”, the table field is better.

I also like how they aren’t just focusing on being American (yay to company that bother to cater to ALL date format under the sky) although for some other colum type they haven’t got down to it yet (telephone number etc.).

Personally I am a big fan of the Pro feature Blocks, which I used to create performace dashboards for my freelance subscription business. The Blocks feature is the only reason I opt to pay, although I am paying mostly out of my credits accumulated during the earlier days of Airtable.

Also like the community that’s building on top of it, forum is very active and lots of power users to learn from.

Combine with with other IaaS tool such as Zapier and you get a really powerful tool.

Minpunten

Insufficient control (can be easy to make mistake such as accidental typing etc.), lack of data validation (upon data entry), and interface could use more customization (e.g. lots of empty/white spaces in Card views, can’t have multiple lines in field header etc.).

Jamie
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Airtable is great at organizing complex data that you need to interact with dynamically

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2017

Airtable saves us time, but it also saves us money. We're able to better manage resources when we can see how everything connects. That's what Airtable is great at. We had the data, but we were missing the lenses to put it in perspective. Having a column of dates in a spreadsheet is useful; being able to see those entries distributed on a calendar with a single click is a game-changer.

Pluspunten

We've migrated several of our Operations Office processes to Airtable and couldn't be happier. Not only is Airtable easy to use, it's easy to integrate. It might not do everything we need, but by linking tools, like Zapier, it's so simple to manipulate data and let the data trigger actions in the other software that we use every day.

For example, we've built a base to track key distribution for our 210,000 sq. ft. facility. We have a table with records for each of the 858 unique keys in our inventory, which links to a table where we track all of the keys issued to individuals. With filtered views, it's easy to see who has past due keys or which rooms are at the greatest security risk. And because it's all web-based, we don't have to worry about who checks in a key because everyone's base is updated in real time.

As a relational database, Airtable lets you establish connections between two complex tables. We can click on a person to see all of the keys they've been issued, or we can click on a key to see all of the people who have it.

Not only are our processes more efficient, they're actually more productive. Working from a standard spreadsheet, the type of reporting we're doing now would not be feasible. With Airtable, getting the answer is almost as easy as asking the question, and with the mobile app, I can ask the question wherever I am in the building--or outside of it.

Minpunten

Airtable has a great feature set as a relational database, particularly for the price and ease of use, but there are some limitations--not enough to cost a star in any one category though. The nine bases we've built so far were all things that we migrated from a spreadsheet system. From that perspective, Airtable is missing the ability to use conditional formatting and it's a little lean on available functions in the formula field. So far I've managed to find workarounds for almost everything, but they're not always the most elegant. Despite these limitations, we recently upgraded to an annual paid plan after six months on the free plan.

Bryn
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

A Near-Perfect Collaboration Tool, No Wobble to This Table

Beoordeeld op 16/4/2021

Task and project management with a large team of executives, editors, coordinators and supervisors in an 95% Work-From-Home environment.

Pluspunten

The visual element of this software really sets itself apart from others. This was an easy transition coming from an entertainment background where most everything was done on note cards. Here's a brief list of the good:

- There are multiple views catering to organizational preferences of whichever user is utilizing the software.
- Alerts are set up easily and can be automated to limit the amount personal email communication needed. Meaning that when a cell is altered a member of the team can get an instant notification.
- Data management is a breeze, attaching files to the Airtable sheet is as simple as drag and drop and allows for multiple people to edit the same documents.
-Labels and color coordination help to add order to projects with lots of moving parts.

The bottom line is that this software is near-perfect for a team to work collaboratively on a common goal and limits the amount of needless communication that usually drains a companies productivity.

Minpunten

Permissions could be a little cleaner when working in a dual authentication paradigm. The learning curve is pretty steep, rightly so, in that this is a very versatile software with lots of bells and whistles and it would behoove the user to watch some of the Airtable produced learning content.

Vasilis
Vasilis
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

A good organizer.

Beoordeeld op 5/4/2022

That's the one app I am using all day. Restrictions, everywhere, as it's a kind of pseudo-database, but something like an improved excell sheet with database in it.
Its my preferred app because of the easy fast way to organize my work.
Sharing tables with colaborators may be tricky because charge may come higher than you thought.

Pluspunten

This is the case, when I can only tell cons, however I am using Airtable every day, organizing all my business with it.
It's not a powerful database like Caspio for example, there are lots of things don't work as should. BUT it's a handy, internet based database, allowing you to easy create views, and see information sorted, to hide fields ot group by a field it's probably the best way in my opinion, you can view the information the way its most productive for you.
check boxes, multi-select or single select fields, autonumbering and a range of colors you can use to see information , easy way to introduce colaboration with "Make" - ex- Integromat , and Zapier and Jotforms and more makes Airtable a handy tool.
I would not give 5 starts to any of its features. And still is the application I use everyday to plan my jobwork.

Minpunten

Deduplication fields. Guys, please: I need to deduplicate all lines, pressing one button. Why can't you include the option 'dedup all' - on my own risk and I have to do it one-by-one and ask me if i agree?
And the 'merge option' is buggy.
Automations are buggy. It's a feature supposed to run javascript code, that's not exactly working here.
Also, to combine tables and fields, as they say it's handy but doing many things here one by one, and can't press to apply some rule to all , is really missing.
However, if you do small tasks, it's probably the best app.

karan
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Powerful Collaboration tool, I just love it

Beoordeeld op 17/12/2022

I have had a positive experience with Airtable so far. I have been using it for a few months now and have found it to be a great tool for organizing and managing data. It is easy to use and understand and allows me to quickly and easily create and update databases. I also appreciate the ability to customize tables and views to fit my needs. The customer service has been helpful and responsive when I have had questions or issues. Overall, I am very satisfied with Airtable.

Pluspunten

1. Easy to Use: Airtable is a user-friendly software that is designed to make it easy to create and manage databases. It has a drag and drop interface that allows users to quickly create tables, add fields, and enter data. 2. Flexible: Airtable offers a wide range of features that can be used to customize and manage databases. It is also compatible with a variety of platforms, including web, mobile, and desktop. 3. Collaboration: Airtable makes it easy to collaborate with others on projects. It allows users to share tables, collaborates in real time, assign tasks, and manage projects. 4. Security: Airtable has a variety of security measures in place to keep data safe. It offers encryption, two-factor authentication, and other tools to ensure that data is secure. 5. Integrations: Airtable can be integrated with a variety of third-party applications, such as Google Sheets, Slack, and Zapier. This makes it easy to extend the functionality of Airtable and automate processes.

Minpunten

1. Limited customization options - Airtable does not offer as much customization as some other platforms.2. Limited features - Airtable does not offer features such as reporting, advanced analytics, and workflow automation.3. Limited mobile support - Airtable does not offer a mobile version of its interface.4. Limited scalability - Airtable is limited in its ability to scale, as it can only handle a certain number of records and fields.5. High cost - Airtable is one of the more expensive options for database software.

Md
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Keeping organized is easy with Airtable

Beoordeeld op 19/2/2023

Pluspunten

Airtable is a popular cloud-based relational database and project management tool that offers several benefits, including:Flexibility: Airtable is highly flexible and can be adapted to meet a wide range of use cases. It allows users to create custom databases, spreadsheets, and project management tools with ease, without requiring any programming knowledge.Collaboration: Airtable is designed to support collaboration among teams, making it easy to share and collaborate on projects in real-time. Users can share databases, assign tasks, and communicate within the platform, which helps to streamline workflows and increase productivity.User-friendly interface: Airtable has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and use, even for non-technical users. Its drag-and-drop interface allows users to create custom forms and views, and its intuitive design makes it easy to create and manage databases.Customization: Airtable allows users to customize their databases and workflows to suit their specific needs. Users can create custom fields, views, and templates, and integrate with other tools using APIs and integrations.Integration: Airtable integrates with a wide range of third-party tools, such as Slack, Trello, Zapier, and more. This allows users to seamlessly integrate their workflows with other tools and services, making it easier to automate tasks and save time.Overall, Airtable is a powerful and flexible tool that can be used for a variety of purposes, from managing

Minpunten

While Airtable offers many benefits, there are some potential drawbacks to consider. Here are some of the cons of Airtable:Limited automation capabilities: While Airtable offers some automation features, such as the ability to trigger actions based on changes in a database, it is not as robust as other project management and database tools. More complex automation workflows may require the use of third-party tools.Steep learning curve for advanced features: While Airtable is user-friendly and easy to use for basic tasks, some of its more advanced features, such as formulas and scripting, can be more difficult to master. This may require some additional learning and training for users who want to take advantage of all the platform has to offer.Limited export options: While Airtable allows users to export data in various formats, such as CSV and PDF, there are some limitations to what can be exported. For example, it is not possible to export entire databases with all associated data in a single file.Limited data visualization options: While Airtable allows users to create custom views and filters, it does not offer robust data visualization tools. This may be a limitation for users who need to create detailed charts and graphs.Cost: While Airtable offers a free version, some of its more advanced features, such as automation and advanced views, are only available on the paid plans. This may be a consideration for teams and individuals with limited budgets.

Nicholas G
Nicholas G
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Wonderful project management tool, with great capabilities that make collaboration easy.

Beoordeeld op 6/6/2023

My arranging exercises are much more organized with Airtable, I have diminished the sum of paper, computer program and other assets required for movement arranging. I get cautions when unused data is distributed and can respond quicker when modern assignments are required. I make less botches when it comes to referencing assembly notes, everybody included can include information specifically to the Airtable stage rather than sending standard notes to other individuals. Airtable has given us with an environment stacked with capacities and highlights that have permitted us to work in a more organized way, arrange our ventures superior, and make beyond any doubt that we are not lost any critical assignments. The affect inside my organization has been very positive and the advancements apparent; In brief, it has secured numerous of our needs and has given the organization the capacity to create the status of the ventures unmistakable.

Pluspunten

It features a brilliant client interface with unmistakable regions for work exercises, charts, and messages, it's fundamentally like drawing work arranging exercises on a whiteboard, but we will do it online and get real-time overhauls. Airtable has great versatility, it can be compelling for bunches of course, but it can too work fair for myself to remain organized on objectives and due dates. I cherish how adaptable and multifunctional Airtable can be; In expansion, the effortlessness with which the tables are made is mind blowing, as is sifting and gathering information; In my organization we utilize it to track and take after up on tasks, ventures, cooperation of work groups, capacity and reinforcement of worker information and more; It could be a exceptionally flexible device.

Minpunten

Airtable is a fantastic tool, both graphically and practically; unfortunately, the automation is still a little clumsy. On the other hand, I prefer to utilize software with a set price because the cost might rise over time when we pay monthly; if there was a version that we could install on our own servers, that would be ideal.