Grow

vijay
  • Sector: Textiel

Unlocking Data-Driven Insights with Grow's BI Platform

Beoordeeld op 25/2/2023

Grow has been nothing short of amazing in our experience. We like how simple it is to connect and explore our data, as well as how it can surface insights for everyone in our organisation to make data-driven decisions. We also like how their no-code full-stack business intelligence (BI) platform combines data integrations, data warehousing, and visualisation in a single user-friendly platform. Overall, we are very pleased with Grow's performance and eager to continue our journey with them.

Pluspunten

Grow's simplicity and ease of use were particularly appealing to me. Its powerful yet simple features allow you to easily connect, explore, and surface insights from your data. When compared to traditional tools, the no-code platform saves time and money, making it accessible to any organisation regardless of technical capabilities. Furthermore, the customer service is excellent, and the team goes above and beyond to ensure that users get the most out of the software.

Minpunten

We haven't discovered anything we dislike about Grow. The platform is simple to use and intuitive, making it an excellent choice for businesses of all sizes. We also value the ability to share insights across teams, which enables businesses to make data-driven decisions quickly and effectively. Overall, we strongly recommend Grow's no-code full-stack BI platform to any organisation looking to up its data game.

Jeff
Jeff

• Klantenondersteuning

Not your average SaaS BI company. Grow is something special!

Beoordeeld op 21/3/2018

Pluspunten

What separates Grow from the other players in the SaaS BI reporting software space is three fold.

1) Price. I had a call with DOMO and actually laughed when they told me what their platform would cost me each month. Grow is affordable for small agencies, startups and small to mid sized companies - especially when you factor in the ROI it generates.

2) Ease of use. We looked at MSBI but it's complexities - especially around Google Analytics made getting our reporting up and running extremely expensive. Grow makes connecting data sources super easy. I was up and running with basic reporting the day I signed up.

3) Data scientists. In my experience with SaaS software, their onboarding calls can be a big time waster, simply because the people performing the onboarding, are not experts in the field but rather lower level employees who were trained to follow a predetermined onboarding process. My onboarding at Grow was presented by a real data scientist! Not only did he provide excellent training on the software, he made suggestions on how to tweak my reporting needs to show greater value to my clients.

The combination of these three elements come together seamlessly to create a truly viable alternative to Microsoft BI, DOMO and Tableau. Watch out big guys! Here comes GROW!

Minpunten

Surely I could find something bad to say right? Not really! I guess if forced I would say that they need to be easier to find on the web. I would have started using Grow months ago - had I known it was out there. So, get those marketing guys to work! Hey - I'm a marketing guy - put me to work!

Tomas
  • Sector: Pakket- en goederenbezorging

Feedback

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2019

We using grow to report on top level reports and using it for team leaders to be able to manage staff using information provided from dashboards.

Pluspunten

That we connect to database using SSH and all other major data sources. Easy to set new dashboards up and share with team.

Minpunten

Lacking customisation and not good to get complex dashboards on it. Depending on size of dashboard and connected/calculated data sources sometimes Grow is crashing and reports can not be accessed or updated.

Annoying that you cant index headers for reports from database.

Microsoft Power BI

Redenen om over te stappen op Grow

Connectivity to database using SSH.
Christian

Data Analyst Review

Beoordeeld op 2/8/2023

I would say it's a fair experience overall. Needs to be more adaptable to data quantity when multiple connectors are in use.

Pluspunten

I mostly like the built in Transforms.

Minpunten

I certainly think the connectors could be improved.

Looker en Tableau

Redenen om voor Grow te kiezen

Looker has terrible version control.

Overgestapt van

Looker

Redenen om over te stappen op Grow

Cost
Christine
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great entry-level BI tool for the whole organization

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2023

Has helped connect Marketing and Sales and Program Management in order to have the whole team thinking holistically about the program.

Pluspunten

Very easy and fun to use. Wonderful customer support.

Minpunten

No Marketo support, dropping Twitter/X support and now losing the ability to upload spreadsheets.

• Sector: Managementconsulting

You need a Grow.Com Expert to Setup a Dashboard

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2023

Pluspunten

There are lots of integrations and the customer support is quite helpful.

Minpunten

You cannot setup a dashboard easily. It is not for non tech savvy people. Even as a techie, I couldn't setup one right off the bat.

Powermetrics en Databox
Daniel
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Product for analytics

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2023

Great tool, our business gets a lot of use out of it.

Great tool, our business gets a lot of use out of it.

Pluspunten

The ease of creating new metrics and building dashboards.

Minpunten

Sometimes dashboards do break, we have had a couple of instances where things have needed to be fixed by Grow - their support has always been great.

Lincoln
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Expensive Tool, That's Great for Mid-To Large Market Companies

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2023

Pluspunten

Full stack BIAll the essentials you need in one platformThey can use any etl or their own to get data into the platform

Minpunten

Missing some nice to have features like alerts

Derick
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Grow delivers exception value

Beoordeeld op 2/8/2023

overall we love the product. it saves us a lot of time and opens up our analytics playbook.

Pluspunten

easy to deploy, requires very little coding

Minpunten

there's a bit of learning curve but overall its great

Amber
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Great

Beoordeeld op 17/8/2023

Pluspunten

Easy to use and helpful support. Was able to maneuver through program easily.

Minpunten

Nothing. On my user side there wasn’t anything.

Christopher
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use & powerful tool!

Beoordeeld op 28/4/2021

Pluspunten

The team constantly works on making everything easier and more powerful as it already is! By offering connections to dozens of external tools and the most used Database Providers you can join together your data in a matter of no time.

They had a big update not long ago which totally changed the way you can analyze your data. By offering dashboard filters you are now able to leave your data as granular as possible and filter all metrics inside a dashboard with just a few clicks. That way you don't need to create new metrics for every question you get asked but instead just deep dive into your already existing charts by adding more filters.

The support is always super fast and helpful and they are happy if you tell them which features you'd love to have in the future. If you are looking for a tool that is both suitable for super-experienced users but also for people who didn't work with data by now I'd definitely give it a go and get a free trial version.

Minpunten

Overall I can't tell you anything negative!

Antwoord van Grow

Thanks for the great review, Christopher! We're glad it has been such a great tool for you and your team.

• Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Time Savvy Data analysis Tool

Beoordeeld op 24/5/2023

My overall experience with grow was awesome. I used it to make lively dashboards and decks be it on zonal front or asm level, or store level, or product level.It helped me to save my time and enhance data analysis which resulted in drawing better insights.

Pluspunten

The user interface is so convinient.One can easily make dashboard and draw insights of large data.Connectors can be used to connect data and make your dashboard lively.

Minpunten

The free version doesn't provided much services to users, also the forcasting can also be enhanced.Once forcasting and free trial services are improves it is really good alternative for any dashboard tool.

Dave

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Most Comprehension and Easy to Use Dashboard Platform!

Beoordeeld op 19/6/2017

Grow allows my entire agency and all of our clients to see the metrics that matter most. In turn, we are able to make adjustments 10x faster than when we had to manually pull reports and create visuals on a weekly/monthly basis.

Pluspunten

I have been using Grow for over a year now and I am in it every day. When initially researching realtime dashboard systems I was drawn to Grow because it offered all of the integrations I needed as a digital marketer. It was extremly easy to learn how to setup the metrics and to integrate multiple data sources such as advertising spend versus customer data from Salesforce. The recently added a variety of new capabilities to allow for the user to modify the data present using filters which has come in very handy when presenting to clients.

Minpunten

The only drawback I can think of is I would like to have more flexibility with customizing the visuals with the size of the fonts and having a few more options with the types of charts.

Heidi
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Adaptive Product with Responsive Support

Beoordeeld op 22/1/2021

Pluspunten

Grow has been great for presenting a lot of complicated data from different sources in ways that make the results clear. While sometimes the software is limited, that is made up for by the excellent support. They understood their products strenghts an current limits and were able to provide me with the code that I needed. At the same time, they were working to improve the software so that I could easily do what I wanted in the future without the extra help.

Minpunten

At times, it isn't clear how to get what I want. Also, while they are working to improve this, Grow doesn't always take data from external sources in the best format so I have extra steps to manipulate the data to work with Grow.

Antwoord van Grow

Thanks so much for your feedback, Heidi! We're coming out with a lot more data warehousing in the next few months so that should make it easier to manipulate the data.

Angelica
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

For beginners and advanced users

Beoordeeld op 20/3/2023

Pluspunten

I like that you can either use the tools given to you as a beginner or dig deeper and use the advanced tools like PostgreSQL to really bring your dashboards to life. The customizations are great for the charts. I like that I can dump information in there and extract it after transforming it (fixing it up). It's a lot faster than using Excel since the tools are already set up to do it all.

Minpunten

Grow doesn't send anything out to their customers letting them know when updates are happening. They do have a support area with Epicor with news, but they should have something in place for the less tech savvy people out there. It seems they do a lot of updates (On one hand that's great because they're trying to keep things fresh, but on the other hand that means that things break more often).

Casey
  • Sector: Groothandel

Grow Review

Beoordeeld op 7/8/2023

Pluspunten

I really like the ability to pull data for customers in the 'needs order' categories, and using the gap reporting to my advantage

Minpunten

I feel like the system is a little buggy at times and could be better. My reports will auto update or shoot me to the top of the webpage if I am looking and browsing through the same data set for more than a few minutes.

William

Grow Makes It Easy

Beoordeeld op 18/7/2019

Pluspunten

It connects different data points very easily and its power is awesome. It creates a simple dashboard that makes viewing the data easy and clear.

Anytime I've had a need, customer service is very helpful.

Minpunten

I would like to see Facebook and Shopify specific pre-made templates. Maybe gather the top 10 dashboards most eccommerce and Facebook marketing owners want to see and then make an attractive dashboard that you can just plug n play. Then with 1 dashboard let the viewer be able to change what the date ranges are.
Thank you for all the value you've created!

Jack
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 13/3/2023

Pluspunten

Grow is really impactful to our business, the clear and easy UX makes making dashboards simple and easy. The date views are clean and make KPI monitoring and sales tracking super easy! Would really recommend it!

Minpunten

No problems! Excellent all around experience!

Meghan
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best Data solution ever

Beoordeeld op 19/1/2022

Analyzing our marketing efforts across all of our main channels has been life-changing. As a company, we are making better decisions based on the data we pull together in Grow. Super easy to use and easy to learn.

Pluspunten

How easy it is to navigate and learn and the amount of support the Grow team gives to ensure that everything is set up correctly.

Minpunten

I love just about everything about Grow -- I do wish there was a feature that keeps a dynamic list of company benchmarks that update in real-time and use that to be a comparison goal line in metrics.

Antwoord van Grow

So great to hear that your company is making better, data-driven decisions since launching with Grow!

The company benchmarks comparison is a great feature request. I will make sure to pass this information along to our product team.

Dru
Dru
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Grow gives us exceptional insight to our business data in an automatic, aesthetically pleasing...

Beoordeeld op 17/1/2018

Pluspunten

The ability for Grow to do data calculations was transformational for us. Our prior dashboard software could only display data exactly as it was fed in, it wasn't able to calculate & manipulate data . Grow's ability to take multiple data sources, do calculations/formulas and then display the result is phenomenal.

Minpunten

I put three stars for "ease of use" because although Grow is amazingly powerful when it comes to gathering data and manipulating it, building each metric can be challenging.

In my eyes though, ease of use is somewhat of an expected trade-off when you add features, in this case, to gain the amazing data manipulation power Grow offers.

Alexander
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Hands Down Best Decision

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2019

The benefits we have realized is the ability to more quickly identify shifts in business trends as a result of live data streams

Pluspunten

What I like most about this software is how easy it is to use and how Grow is constantly striving to make changes that add value to their clients.

Minpunten

Honestly can't say I have ever had an issue that wasn't already being solved for by Grow's development team for a future release or wasn't something that their support team couldn't help me solve.

Josh
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use, easy to understand

Beoordeeld op 28/2/2023

It has been positive and I would recommend it to other people who need a BI solution. It is easy for your frontline employees to use and the reporting is simple enough for pretty much everyone to understand.

Pluspunten

It brought all of the data together so we could see what was happening. We were able to plan better for what was going to happen that year. We could also collect resources to show our customers when needed.

Minpunten

Sometimes the reporting would break and it would take several levels of support to fix it. We had former Grow employees and sometimes it would even take them a while to get the data fixed.

Tyler
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Grow- Great for 'Grow'ing your business, Bad for 'Grow'ing pains

Beoordeeld op 9/3/2023

Grow has allowed me to make our team more data driven and has literally put data in everyones hands.

Pluspunten

Grow being a no-code BI tool makes it easy for almost all of our use cases. All of our stakeholders can track KPIs with relative ease even though they don't have technical backgrounds.

Minpunten

Grow is lacking in technical capabilities that most other BI tools are offering like Python capabilities, machine learning inputs, pre-built predictive analysis graphs, customizable roles and permissions for roles, and more.

Nathan
Nathan
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best tool for our company!

Beoordeeld op 1/10/2018

Our main goal was to share company metrics with the whole team, not just the top few. We've been able to build some traction in this area.

Pluspunten

Grow is easy to use and setup, plus their support is the best. It's been great to visualize the most important metrics that make a difference with our company performance.

Minpunten

There was some difficulty in building new metrics in the past, bringing different sources together. But they have made huge improvements here.

• Klantenondersteuning

This software allows our firm to ask the right questions based on real data. Love it!

Beoordeeld op 7/3/2018

Pluspunten

We have data living in all sorts of places around the web; from Salesforce to Google Docs, all of our data is at our fingertips. I've created multiple metrics that allows us to ask the right questions about how our firm is growing.

Minpunten

A lot of their metrics can be built using simple commands they call "transforms" but some of it still requires knowing SQL which can be a bit of a pain if you don't know any.