Klaviyo

Dennis
Dennis
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A glowing beacon in a saturated market

Beoordeeld op 11/8/2021

Fantastic from beginning to end. I would suggest Klaviyo to anyone.

Fantastic from beginning to end. I would suggest Klaviyo to anyone.

Pluspunten

There are hundreds of email marketing managers, and they all pale in comparison to Klaviyo. Instead of trying to be a jack of all trades, Klaviyo focused on making the best e-commerce marketing platform, PERIOD. The integration with Shopify is an utter game changer, and makes it possible to actually feel in control of your marketing.

Minpunten

When it comes to Klaviyo, there is a bit of a learning curve. They do make sure there are plenty of resources, so if you want to learn you will.

Brevo

Redenen om voor Klaviyo te kiezen

For the focused look into e-commerce and the commitment to make the best e-commerce marketing resource.

Redenen om over te stappen op Klaviyo

Klaviyo is more focused on e-commerce which is my primary focus.
Hiral
Hiral
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

One of the Best Solutions for Internet Retail

Beoordeeld op 5/6/2023

Pluspunten

Very easy-to-use platform, You can setup multiple types of automation campaigns specific to your type of retail. Abandoned Carts etc.

Minpunten

The pricing model is per store or site, We own about 6 different brands so not able to use sends between brands so have to be very selective of the plans required. Also, there was an auto plan where it automatically removes users that have unsubscribed and lowers the plan tiers.

SendGrid

Redenen om over te stappen op Klaviyo

The automated email campaigns were a major reason for choosing Klaviyo vs other platforms, other platforms too have those features but Klaviyo seems way more refined and geared towards Internet Retail.
Dayle
Dayle
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Great product... with problems.

Beoordeeld op 26/12/2019

Being a developer myself, I informed the Klaviyo team of the deprecated code errors their plugin was displaying on peoples websites, and to the fact that their plugin slowed customers websites down drastically. The reply I received a couple of days later was:

"Unfortunately we do not update our plugin very often - but our team will get around to it eventually."

This was 2 years ago, and the plugin still has not been corrected. So it still produces errors, and still slows peoples websites down.

Pluspunten

Klaviyo is extremely easy to setup, especially compared to its competitors.

You have the freedom to link Klaviyo with your Wordpress/WooCommerce website seamlessly.

Everything can be automated! Such as emails after order received, emails after payment received, multiple emails after certain time duration's for things like newsletter subscriptions and a lot more options are available to include users website Wishlists, items they left in their shopping carts to remind them, and all emails are fully customisation using the Klaviyo's inbuilt email form designer.

You can also arrange customer lists, newsletter subscription user lists, and any other lists you may require. The possibilities are endless!

Minpunten

Using Klaviyo on your Wordpress website as subscription signup form slows your website down, a lot!

Although unnoticeable to customers surfing your site, Klaviyo also throws a few error on your page as it uses deprecated (out-dated) code.

If the Klaviyo form builder doesn't produce the look/type of form you require, then you must build the form yourself by coding direct on your website (Which beats the point of having a form builder).

The Klaviyo plugin does not update, and never announces that there is a new version. You must remove the plugin from your website, manually download the latest version from their website, and then upload/install/activate the new plugin.

There is no option to change languages or string translations of forms, form input boxes, or form buttons. And these translations cannot be picked up in Wordpress plugins such as Lingotek or Polylang. The same applies to the confirmation pages after the user submits the forms.

Redenen om voor Klaviyo te kiezen

I signed up to Klaviyo as a trial to experience another software other than my current software. So I had some sort of comparison, and to see if there were any additional features. Which I can confirm there are a lot more options, features, and ease of use with Klaviyo.

Redenen om over te stappen op Klaviyo

I made the switch from MailChimp to Klaviyo after a trial basis of Klaviyo and finding there is more I was able to do and accomplish. However, I later reverted back to using MailChimp as I did not want the errors on my pages that Klaviyo provides, and I did not want to radically decrease the loads speed of pages for my customers. People lose interest quick while waiting for a page to load, page load speeds mean EVERYTHING! So the choice I had was less email features or lose customers. I chose less email features.
Bo
Bo
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Many features

Beoordeeld op 10/11/2023

The ready to use templates of campaigns are very useful and had given us opportunity to test them all before activating campaigns. The usage of targeting correct customers helped us to see the points where we missed before.

Pluspunten

Klaviyo could be the best when it comes to behaviour based automations especially building customer profiles and targets the correct customers when creating and building the sms or e-mail campaigns. Also it can create and simulate campaigns before launching them and gives you a forecast for future months and years.

Minpunten

Has lots of reporting and analytics features but customizing them are not so practical, high management might not see them appealing.

Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best ecommerce autoresponder out there

Beoordeeld op 26/8/2019

My go to solution for ecommerce clients. It has automation ,good templates and everything else

Pluspunten

Robust features that just work. It's a bit getting used to but you can do most of what you want with them

Really good templates for those starting out and experienced as well

Minpunten

Their onboarding process could be easier

They have tutorials but they're fuzzy and should be made available with webinars being an option.

MoonMail

Redenen om voor Klaviyo te kiezen

Better features and ease of use

Redenen om over te stappen op Klaviyo

Klayvio seemed like a more complete solution and they analytics is quite detailed so you can optimize your campaigns are every stage their integrations with shopify are quite deep as well
Benjamin
Benjamin
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A powerful platform for email marketing.

Beoordeeld op 11/7/2023

Overall I've been very happy with Klaviyo and appreciate its focus on email marketing and SMS rather than trying to be the tool for everything.

Pluspunten

I use Klaviyo for my email newsletter. It's been a smooth process overall. I've had no issues importing and managing lists and contacts and have been happy with its design capabilities, deliverability, and analytics.

Minpunten

As my list grows, I'm a little weary of the pricing for larger audiences, but that is only an issue I see down the line.

HubSpot Marketing Hub en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Klaviyo te kiezen

Mailchimp had gotten a little clunky with its growth, and I was having some delivery issues. I felt it was time to try something new.

Redenen om over te stappen op Klaviyo

I liked Klaviyo 's focus on email and SMS and felt like its design tools & analytics fit my needs well.
Ashish
Ashish
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Excellent choice

Beoordeeld op 6/12/2019

Excellent. Their team is also super supportive and quick to respond with guidance. Would recommend Klaviyo.

Pluspunten

Before choosing Klaviyo for our e-commerce business, we had done an extensive search of email marketing providers. Klaviyo seemed to have a differentiated set of features that allows more extensive analytics and data on email performance vs other providers. We've found this performance data to be extremely useful in determining what emails are/aren't working and in performing A/B testing. I would highly recommend Klaviyo for e-commerce companies

Minpunten

Klaviyo still doesn't have all the features that we'd love to see but they are continuously evolving and launching new tools. For example, their pop-up creation tool is very basic so one typically needs a 3rd party tool to manage pop-ups/forms.

Siddharth

Charles
Charles
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very good email software for ecommerce

Beoordeeld op 24/9/2021

I'm very happy with Klaviyo, though I sometimes wonder if there's a cheaper and equally as good option. I haven't found one.

Pluspunten

I like how detailed the email flows can get, and that you can customize the integration to get the exact flow you are after.

Minpunten

It's not exactly cheap and it's priced on the high end.

Constant Contact, Brevo en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Klaviyo

It's built for e-commerce and it's one of the best email marketing platforms out there.
Michael
Michael
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Klaviyo - great software for a small business to manage email marketing

Beoordeeld op 13/2/2023

My overall experience with Klaviyo has been very positive. Would highly recommend.

Pluspunten

Full-featured, intuitive, easy-to-use. Pricing model allows for small businesses to start using software and grow gradually. Easily integrated with my e-commerce platform, Shopify.

Minpunten

So far, I have not experienced any problems with Klaviyo. I do worry that as my mailing list increases in size, that the software will become too expensive.

Arthur

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Best CRM for ecommerce, Worst for Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 3/1/2020

With no phone support and 30 - 40 minute wait times for chat support and 24 hour response times for email support and no support on weekends, this makes Klaviyo's customer support the absolute worst I have ever seen. Maybe it's due to their growing pains. Their support staff are a mixed bag in terms of knowledge and being helpful and while that's not the norm for most SASS companies, I think that's pretty common across most CRM companies.

Pluspunten

Fairly easy to learn for such powerful software
Integration with Facebook
Their native integrations and Not having to use Zapier for a lot of my integrations.

Minpunten

There is almost nothing to not like about this software but to learn it, you need to learn Klaviyo speak.
If I had to pick one thing it would be some of the finicky ways in which the email builder acts when dragging in a new widget or row and trying to position it.

Luke
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Klaviyo Review - Best platform for online marketing

Beoordeeld op 27/9/2021

My overall experience with Klaviyo has been extremely positive as it has allowed me to build better relationships with my target audience. I have faced very few issues with the platform and it is very easy to use, meaning that I was able to send campaigns quickly after I first started using it. I would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone who wants to get started with online marketing and those with online stores on Shopify as you integrate the two, to boost customer loyalty and increase repeat business.

Pluspunten

The best features of this platform include the ability to design and save your own personalised email templates that you can send to your customers in an email campaign, I have access to email templates provided by Klaviyo and the option of designing my own from scratch. This has been very useful as it allows for each email to appear professional in its aesthetics and layout. Furthermore, you can create a list of all your contacts and then create segments to send campaigns to a group of those contacts who meet specific criteria. This means I have been able to send emails to those who only certain campaigns apply to, without having to send it to all of my consumers, which stops people from unsubscribing from my mailing list and prevents emails from entering spam folders. The 'Smart send' option also stops emails from being sent to those who have received them in the last 24 hours, to also stop spam emails from being received by my customers. Perhaps the most useful feature provided is the 'Analytics' feature, which lets you view how each campaign is performing, as it provides accurate information on how many emails have been received and who has opened them. This allows me to measure the success of each campaign and helps me to improve the reach of my future campaigns.

Minpunten

I would like Klaviyo to let more information to be stored on each contact such as the company they work for, a 'notes' feature would be very useful which could allow you to enter extra details about the customer, as this is currently not an option. Also I would like the option of being able to search for an individual and then add them to another (new) list/segment, so that when I need to email a small number of specific clients, I can do this without having to email them individually. As well as this a more powerful search engine on the website when searching for specific customers would be incredibly helpful. These are the main limitations that the platform currently has in my opinion and if these were amended, it would be even easier to use.

Pelle
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great software that we use for multiple purposes

Beoordeeld op 10/3/2023

Pluspunten

Good for analyzing first part data.Pretty good integration system with e.g. Shopify, Facebook etc.

Minpunten

Css editor is okay but would need additional software or programming skills to make high class emails.

Omnisend en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Klaviyo te kiezen

Better automation features, better integrations with commerce platforms.

Redenen om over te stappen op Klaviyo

Pricing and it suited better for our mid-sized company.
Douglas

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best email management system

Beoordeeld op 20/8/2022

I have no complaints with Klaviyo. It's a great system I use everyday.

I have no complaints with Klaviyo. It's a great system I use everyday.

Pluspunten

Klaviyo is the best Ecommerce email platform. It's the place for your lifetime value and segmentation strategy. And the customer service is second to none. It has so many features, and can do anything you need.

Minpunten

It's expensive, so if you're looking for something cheap, look elsewhere. Since it's also tiered, you should have a minimum number of subscribers and revenue per month to make it worth it.

Chris
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Never going back to anything else but Klaviyo

Beoordeeld op 29/6/2020

Pluspunten

The integration with Shopify Stores and the ease of building flows makes this a game changer. Additionally the bulk discount code builder gives Shopify functionality outside of Shopify that makes "one less app" for my store. Finally the native Form Builder in Klaviyo is very easy to use.

Minpunten

I wish one Klaviyo Account could connect to multiple Shopify Stores, this causes some problems for our operations. Additionally I wish building segments was faster, some advanced segments take very long to build.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

One of the best options for E-Commerce brands

Beoordeeld op 23/6/2022

Pluspunten

Klaviyo is extremely easy to use. For employees that are less tech savvy, it's a great option. The integration with Shopify is pretty much flawless. MMS messaging is extremely easy for both broadcast sends and automated sends. If you have an online store, I don't think you should use another automation platform.

Minpunten

Segmentation and triggering workflows based on user segments are a bit more limited than tools like Braze or Iterable.

Connor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The #1 email marketing platform for eCommerce brands.

Beoordeeld op 21/1/2022

Pluspunten

I love the ability to integrate Klaviyo with all the essential apps within my eCommerce businesses to enable extremely powerful automated flows to send the right messages at the right time.

Minpunten

I wish the pricing was a bit more comparable to Mailchimp, but when setup properly the results make it worth it. Additionally, I wish the SMS feature was a bit better and more polished.

Cristian
Cristian
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Very good at its job

Beoordeeld op 7/4/2023

Pluspunten

It's software that is very easy to use once you get the hang of it. The flow management, template builder works very well. I would say that if you have an e-commerce store, Klaviyo is one of those key software to have. A/B testing also works very well. The newsletter forms also. Overall I had a great experience with this.

Minpunten

The price is the worst part of it, for sure. And this is something that they would need to reconsider as someone who is starting out cannot use their services from the start. Someone starting out will go to another software, get used to that one, and even if they want to make the switch to Klaviyo after a while, it's not easy and they will stay with that worse software for a long time.

MailerLite

Kyle
Kyle
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A good, full-featured enterprise ESP solution

Beoordeeld op 4/3/2021

Overall, the experience has been great. I think they hype some of the buyer indicators and data collection, which is fine but nothing special, but it's a great email platform.

Pluspunten

The IP warming and migration process was very smooth with no hiccups. The Klaviyo team are experts and it shows. We felt confident in their ability to successfully transition ESP platforms. The product itself is quite good and does everything you would expect it to.

Minpunten

Like all ESPs, it has it's own unique idiosyncrasies. No deal breakers, but some of the functions can be a bit clunky.

Zapier

Redenen om over te stappen op Klaviyo

More developed features out of beta
Michele

Great platform but poor CS

Beoordeeld op 7/4/2022

The platform itself is great. The level of service from our Customer Success rep is awful. It's like crickets when you try and contact them for an issue. So our team usually contacts both Support and our CS rep. And most of the time Support replies first. You would think a dedicated CS rep who provide a level of service that you'd want to recommend to others. Instead, we never know when we'll hear from our rep. We cross our fingers that Support can answer our questions. I think that's ridiculous. Klaviyo needs to improve this most definitely.

Pluspunten

Klaviyo integrates very easily with so many platforms. It's easy to use and has great segmentation tools.

Minpunten

SMS is not great. They recently rebranded which completely throws me off with their new color choice. I almost felt like the rebrand was a way to cover up a whole lot of changes that they didn't want people to notice.

Omnisend en Mailchimp

Excellent modern ESP platform

Beoordeeld op 17/11/2022

Pluspunten

Ability to create more personalized emails based on how user is interacting with our website and purchase history. Great integrations with many eCommerce platforms.

Minpunten

If you are using a custom ecommerce platform with Java or .Net, there are no SDK's available for the integrations. The documentation for their REST API's is confusing. Ability to create and manage transactional email templates is clunky.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Abdellatif
Abdellatif
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Definitely worth the money

Beoordeeld op 25/5/2022

Generally, I strongly suggest Klaviyo as an email showcasing and mechanization stage. The product's dashboard and following techniques are exceptionally clear, and assisted us with effectively checking development in email commitment/deals month-over-month.

Pluspunten

Klaviyo is the highest quality level in eCommerce email and SMS promoting on purpose. It fills in as a focal center point for all your client information and is the essential structure block for serious areas of strength for an and CLV methodology. It's incredibly strong with heaps of highlights to fit your advertising to your particular business case. I've additionally been extremely satisfied with Klaviyo's client assistance and instructive assets.

Minpunten

Can we just be real - this isn't the least expensive email programming out there. For little eComm organizations that are simply beginning, it probably isn't the most ideal choice. The cost isn't legitimate except if you have a nice estimated rundown and traffic on your site. It's likewise intricate so there's a smidgen of an expectation to learn and adapt.

Hjalte
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best email solution for ecommerce

Beoordeeld op 5/12/2016

Klaviyo is hands down the BEST solution for any serious ecommerce shop. If you are using shopify, there is no question, that Klavio is the way to go.

Want to only send an email to people who bought widget a, but not widget B and haven't made a purchase in 3 months? No problem, with Klaviyo, you can easily do that.

What about people who have made a purchase in the last 7 days, and have also spent more than $500 on your site... and not purchased widget c? Not a problem.

How about targeting those exact audiences on facebook? Again, it's as easy as clicking a button. Klaviyo can sync all your segments with facebook.

The only not-so-great thing about Klaviyo, is that it has a slightly steeper learning curve than your usual just-getting-started email service. But the support is great and they have some awesome templates to help you get started.

I could go on and on about how amazing Klaviyo is, but instead I'll just say this: If you have an ecommerce store, you owe it to yourself to test out klaviyo. I am glad I did (and so are my wallet ;)

Pluspunten

Can do pretty much everything, when it comes to email marketing.

Minpunten

It takes a little longer to get used to. With advanced features come a steeper learning curve.

• Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Advanced Segmentation Capabilities

Beoordeeld op 19/5/2023

Pluspunten

Klaviyo provides a robust set of automation features, allowing users to create automated email workflows triggered by customer actions or events.

Minpunten

Klaviyo primarily focuses on email marketing, and while it offers SMS marketing as an additional feature, it does not provide the same level of functionality as dedicated SMS marketing platforms.

Alesha
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best all in one marketing automation platform

Beoordeeld op 24/12/2022

Enjoy using it and my number 1 email and sms marketing software and the ease of data syncing.

Pluspunten

love that you can combine email and sms marketing, the ecommerce automation, the prebuilt templates which helps first time user, social advertising and the integration of many different software. you can complete almost all your marketing on it and to grow your revenue.

Minpunten

sometimes you come across some customer services rep that lack the ability. price increase