SimplyBook.me reviews

vikram
vikram
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Its a powerful marketing platform and also helps with brand building not just a booking...

Beoordeeld op 12/12/2022

Writing this review with a sense of gratitude to the people at simplybook.me .

Writing this review with a sense of gratitude to the people at simplybook.me .

Pluspunten

We offer a variety of services from hourly bookings to memberships and workshops. The booking platform offers so much flexibility to automate and report all of this in a meaningful way. It gives our customers a seamless experience and makes us look professional. Things like issuing passes for workshops with QR codes really help build our brand and create that perception. For a small organisation like ours it helps level the playing field with some big players who offer such things.What’s even better was never had a plan to introduce any loyalty programme but on seeing the feature available decided to introduce it . We slowly moved from seeing simplybook.me as an admin platform to better manage ourselves to seeing it as a powerfull marketing platform which would improve our sales . things like adding book now buttons to social platforms and google business listings do just that.Our Favourite feature was shared resources which helped us list a Turf facility which could be booked in so many different permutations and combinations depending on numbers of people involved and activity it is used for.

Minpunten

Our only request to the team is to come up with more integrations to CRM and accounting platforms . At present we use google calendar sync and a few Zaps to push data to our CRM and the accounting part involves some effort to move to our zoho books software.

Calendly en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om voor SimplyBook.me te kiezen

It did not offer the ability to issue discount coupons and charges were much higher and linked to number of staff / service providers /facilities. It offered a great sync with the CRM we love - Zoho CRM so we adopted it naturally. We use all other ecosystem products like zoho books , zoho social , zoho sales IQ etc.

Antwoord van SimplyBook.me

Thank you so much Vicram for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback - we truly appreciate it

We have added this request to our product managers to add integration with the key CRM systems and mentioned Zoho as one of them.

Anthony
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Boost Your Productivity with SimplyBook.me

Beoordeeld op 1/5/2023

I had the chance to work with SimplyBook.me on a project for a nearby gym studio while working as an intern in the university's IT department. The software has a variety of features that I found to be user-friendly and intuitive, allowing the studio to expedite their scheduling procedure and enhance the client experience.

Pluspunten

SimplyBook.me is an all-in-one scheduling and booking software that offers a wide range of features and customization options. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to set up and manage appointments, classes, and events, and it allows businesses to accept online payments, send automated notifications, and manage staff schedules. SimplyBook.me also offers a mobile app for both iOS and Android devices, which allows users to manage their bookings on the go. The software's pricing is competitive, with a range of plans to fit the needs of businesses of all sizes.

Minpunten

While SimplyBook.me is a powerful tool, some users have reported difficulty with customization options and occasional glitches with the software's features. The software's customer support is responsive but may not always provide immediate solutions to issues that arise.

Dear Anthony

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive and detailed feedback, we truly appreciate it!

John

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Overpriced and under spec'd

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2019

IF I could find another system that had the functionality I need I would move to that one.

The...

The cost would not be an issue if it had a better base product.
If you only need basic then stick with some of the free options out their.
I have made about 20 suggestions with zero idea of when or IF they will even be considered.
After trying or looking at around 50 systems I feel it is the lesser evil of what is out their.
I am not asking for much but they think they know better what people want/need.

Pluspunten

Allows for a degree of automation to my business.

I can show images and descriptions for my categories and services which a lot of other systems do not.

Like the drag a slot function in calendar.

Like the SMS and email reminder system (but could be better!)

It adapts to most types of business which many others do not.

Minpunten

Very expensive for what it offers.
It costs a lot of money to get a reasonably functional system by paying for all the add ons and extras.
If the core was better then I would be happy to pay for my business specific add ons.
Customer service is more of a cut and paste script routine.
There is no place other than sending via customer service to place suggestions. It needs a dedicated place to post suggestions so that all other users can vote on them.
The company just say that they look at all suggestions. The problem with that is no one else gets to see those suggestions and thing Oh thats a great idea.
Plus it does not provide real life feedback doing it their way.
I made these in the very first day of use
Suggestions /Requirements for SimplyBook.me

1) Email templates should have a WYSIWYG editor
2) There should be a Block Out option when making a booking on the calendar (admin only)
3) Emails should be sent in HTML not plain text. At least an option should be available.
4) There needs to be a “Pending Booking” email template.
5) It should be possible to switch on and off any email or SMS rather than all on or all off.
6) This booking software really would benefit from and APP the website as it stands doe not even work/view properly on mobile.
7) There should be multi buy option. Customers may want to book 1 or 10 or 100 of the same service. It should be easy to add a figure for quantity required.
8) There should be a multi cart function

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback, we appreciate that.

FIrst of all I am glad to hear that out of 50 systems investigated you did find that we were the most flexible one.

But of course we can not solve everything 100% for every single company we have as we have tens of thousands of clients. Our goal is that our system solves everything for 90% of users, but some users may have so specific demands that only a system, developed especially for them will fully resolve the needs.

Until you have someone that creates such a system for you, We are happy to have you as user of our system and hope the system easily pays for itself as we believe it does for most of our users.

Kind regards

Thomas
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Beoordeeld op 25/3/2024

Pluspunten

Easy to configure and very flexible. The CMS is easy to navigate and the custom wording / translations is a great feature to enable the product to be adaptable to any market

Minpunten

Limitations with the trial but had tested enough to see it would be worthwhile implementing and upgrading

Antwoord van SimplyBook.me

Thank you for taking the time to review SimplyBook.me. We're pleased to hear that you find our platform easy to use, and simple to set up.

We're here to ensure that SimplyBook.me meets your needs and expectations. Thank you for choosing SimplyBook.me!

Joanna
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good but needs improvement

Beoordeeld op 11/7/2023

Overall, my impressions are mixed, but we haven't started using it fully, so I can't give you my final opinion yet. I think it's the only product that answers our needs, but if there was something else that's easier to use I'd go there with not much thinking. The system is difficult, confusing and it should be easier. Well done for customer service though. If it wasn't for that I'd be very discouraged.

Pluspunten

I think that it's the only product on the market that actually has all the functions that we needed. For us the packages were really important and how they worked. I couldn't find anything else and I tried a lot of programmes before. Simply just answers all our needs. I also think you have a brilliant customer service.

Minpunten

First of all, I think it's very difficult to navigate around. it took me days to understand how it works. The scheduling part - where one puts the availability is really terrible. Those sliders are useless and the other view, with the little squares, is a bit better, but also confusing. There are not time zones for users. And finally, the pricing is also bad. I think it's unfair to have those features that you need to use additionally and the number of users and whatnot. There should be a simpler pricing.

Hi Joanna

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback.

We are constantly working on making the system as user friendly as possible and we already have on the task list to remove the sliders as they have not gotten a positive feedback from our clients. We are all ears when it comes to other frustration points within the system, so if you would like to share those with us please send us an email by replying to this.

The user time zones is sth that very few users have asked for, so unfortunately it´s not very likely that it will be added in nearest future.

Thanks again for your input

Connor

SimplyBookMe Review as a Detailer

Beoordeeld op 12/5/2023

Overall, SimplyBookMe is a fantastic service especially for the price. I started using this product when I launched my business and over the past 7-8 months have never looked back and am constantly improving my booking website through them. Again it’s fantastic.

Pluspunten

Some of the best things about SimplyBookMe is how easy it is to make services and have clients select to pay later or pay right then. I also like how I have control over everything booking-wise. Another thing is all the custom features that are available and always being added are perfect for my needs and there are many more suited for others.

Minpunten

What I like the least about SimplyBookMe isn’t really anything. I’ve loved it since I started using the free version and have slowly been upgrading to suit my needs in my business. If I were to nitpick it, it would be how sometimes closing your business on certain does feels as if it’s hard to find but that could be just me.

Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

Didn’t like Square’s features and pricing for what I was getting.

Antwoord van SimplyBook.me

Dear Connor, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

We are happy to hear that we have been able to grow with you and follow your needs....hopefully this only the beginning and good luck with your business going forward!

Stacy
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

A game-changer!

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2022

When COVID-19 hit, my legal services nonprofit had to figure out a way to pivot from walk-in, in-person weekly consultations with new potential clients, to a completely virtual model of service. When we eventually began using SimplyBook, multiple staff called it a "game-changer" - it took so much time and stress out of scheduling consultation appointments and accepting payments in advance! It is pretty user-friendly, and tech support has always been incredibly helpful when we've contacted them via live chat. We also love how customizable the system is. Overall we've had a great experience for the past 1.5 years!

Pluspunten

I love how customizable SimplyBook is - it took me a long time to get everything set up the way we wanted it at the beginning, but that was just because of how many different features I was able to customize to our exacts specifications. We also like the payments feature so that we can require clients to prepay for their appointments.

Minpunten

I wish there was a way to create certain types of appointments that are only available to certain people (for example, people with a certain password); I have suggested this feature to SimplyBook in the past and hope they develop it soon! We want to be able to, for example, only allow clients who have been prescreened to register for certain events, but we don't see a way to do that in the current system and so end up using a different (much less user-friendly) software program for those events instead of SimplyBook. I also wish we could see which clients have used which coupon codes in a single report.

Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

Integration with Authorize.net payment processor (preferred by our Finance department)

Antwoord van SimplyBook.me

Dear Stacy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Have you tried as a workaround to setup hidden categories, have your services appear there too and then you can prepare separate links for clients that you have already approved of.

You can also contact our Live Chat if you want to know more about that.

Diogo
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

SimplyBook has been the best solution for my business

Beoordeeld op 18/9/2023

I am using SimplyBook to do all the scheduling of my online English teaching business.

Pluspunten

Pros: What did you like most about SimplyBook.me?I like that fact that I was able to adapt my business to use the SimplyBook solutions.

Minpunten

Cons: What did you like least about SimplyBook.me?In order to use many features of SimplyBook you will need to buy the more expansive plan, and the price is above the market average.

Antwoord van SimplyBook.me

Hi Diogo and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Good luck with your business going forward - we look forward to working with you!

The SimplyBook.me team!

Danny
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Everything you’d ever need

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2021

Overall, I’m very pleased with this software.

Overall, I’m very pleased with this software.

Pluspunten

I searched for software that I could add to my Wordpress site that would allow for multiple locations (service providers), allow for different pricing, coupons, easy booking and more. This also has a simple Facebook integration, marketing tools and so much more.
It took me a few days to figure it out as there are many features that are weaved together. But once I did, it now takes just minutes to add or edit classes and services.

Minpunten

The add-ons are expensive and may not make sense for my business in the long run as we scale up. We shall see.

Genbook en Square Appointments

Redenen om voor SimplyBook.me te kiezen

Booked didn’t have repeat classes nor could I have different prices for similar classes assigned to separate locations only. No Facebook integration either.

Genbook en Square Appointments

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

Better features for classes/education.

Dear Danny

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Korie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I did my research and found a great fit!

Beoordeeld op 5/3/2021

My experience has been awesome! I was able to seamlessly set up my site with ease, set up my payment processor and have a beautifully designed live booking page for clients to book. I highly recommend this for small businesses and providers who accept appointments.

Pluspunten

I love how user friendly this software is! I found the video tutorials very helpful and the customer service was prompt and friendly. I appreciate how they would always send article links to refer back to after the chat and would email me when we got disconnected. I also love the booking site themes to choose from, they are all very well designed.

Minpunten

If I had to give one improvement it would be to allow users to get more than three custom features with the first upgrade tier. I would have loved to get five to test it out, and would have definitely upgraded once my business bookings began. The jump from three to unlimited is a big jump, maybe offer a tier in between for new subscribers. Other than that the software itself is pretty amazing.

Wix, Acuity Scheduling, Mindbody en Shopify

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

The easy links to a payment processor, allowing different service providers with different services, including a booking site, and access to create an intake form. Also, integration with social media was a huge one!

Hi Korie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Becky
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great features but the recent price increases have stung a bit!

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2019

Overall, Simplybookit has helped us streamline our appointment booking and monitoring systems. Despite it being a little difficult to set up initially, if you can afford the standard package (or can make do with the basic package) it's worth the time and the customer service is great.

Pluspunten

It has some really great features that we needed - multiple locations, the ability to take appointment deposits, customise notification emails and having a questionnaire for clients to fill in at the point of booking. The ability to download our daily appointments as a CSV file is really useful - generally speaking, the amount of data we're able to extract from it for our monitoring is fantastic. The customer service is fast and helpful.

Minpunten

The interface took a bit of getting used to (but once you're used to it, it's fine! We have some single appointments for one person and some workshops with multiple spaces, but they have to be set up in the same way so the workshop booking interface is quite clunky from the customer's perspective. Some of the info (for example the service description) isn't viewable on mobile devices which is a shame. The recent price rises were a bit of a shock when it came to renew our subscription and unfortunately it has now become unaffordable for us to keep using.

Acuity Scheduling, Timely en Bookwhen

Redenen om voor SimplyBook.me te kiezen

At the time, Simplybookit offered the features we needed at a better price point than 10to8

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

It offered the features we need at the most favourable price.

Dear Becky

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Regarding your comment on some of the service description not showing on your mobile, can you please send me from what kind of mobile you are checking? I checked your page with iphone and I can read all service descriptions.

We are very sorry to hear that you guys have stopped using our system due to cost. I can see that you are a non profit organization, please contact me directly so that we can see what we can do for you guys.

Jill

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great product that I have used for over a year

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2022

I tell people about simplybook.me a lot because it just works. It works for about 90% of the things I need it to do, so to have one package, for such a great price, that includes so much, is really invaluable to me and my business.

Pluspunten

I like the adaptability. Even though it has a learning curve, once I understand how to do something, it does it well. It does most things that I need it to do. Clients can book easily, the reminders go out without me checking on them, the product is definitely well priced, and it just works. I think I have a semi-complicated set up, but was able to make it all work (with some help from their excellent live chat agents). The widget codes work on my website, payments integrate with it, it's all just one great package for my needs.

Minpunten

There are still some things that I would like it to do that it doesn't do. The example would be too long, but I have worked around it. It has to do with the ability to book kids/adults/how many at a time of each, for a certain time frame. I also don't like that once I make a change, it is retroactive...I would really like the ability to change something for the future, and have it set up to go on a certain date, without the changes going live right away.

Trello, Checkfront, Xola, Bookeo en FareHarbor

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

Price mostly, but also because it does everything I need it to do FOR that price.
Kim
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Similar amount of pros and cons

Beoordeeld op 21/7/2022

Simplybook.me is effective but lackluster.
Depending on which features you need and your client/cus...

Simplybook.me is effective but lackluster.
Depending on which features you need and your client/customer volume it may be affordable or expensive.
I was pleased with a portion of my experience and I would be willing to try the software again if improvements are made.

Pluspunten

Simplybook.me is affordable and features convenient alacarte style add-ons.
This is perfect for users who don't need some of the features, or don't need them as often.
The ability to add a questionnaire for clients is wonderful.
Appointments can be downloaded as a CSV file.
Reminders and email confirmation is available.

Minpunten

I did not like the technical issues and inconveniences that we have encountered using Simplybook.me.
Our clients often report that they were not able to schedule an appointment.
The pricing setup is a double edged sword, if you want to try different options to see which ones are the most helpful, you're simply out of luck if you've already exceeded the limit for the free version.

Acuity Scheduling

YouCanBook.me

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

At the time we were looking for a low cost product to use while we determined how important this service was and rather or not a paid version would be worth the investment.
Esther
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Love this system

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2021

Overall experience has been great. I did have some issues with setting some features up but their customer service was amazing and someone is always there to assist whenever you have questions or concerns. 5 stars!!!!

Pluspunten

I love how you can basically create your own website for your booking system and customize it to suit your brand. I love the added custom features. The fact that you can choose what to enable and what to disable based on your business’s needs is amazing! And the annual price for the Basic plan so great! Definitely most cost effective than other scheduling systems I’ve used in the past.

Minpunten

I feel like they should include more than just 3 custom features on the basic plan. “Accepting payments” & “Accepting deposits” are 2 main features that most businesses require, & without a doubt should be included for free. It’s kind of a no brainer. Or both of these features should be 2 in 1 because they go hand in hand. Having to enable both of them then leaves you with only 1 more custom feature to select.

Other than this, everything else is great!

Dear Esther,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your amazing feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Rob
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Excellent Service for 5+ Years Now

Beoordeeld op 21/10/2022

My clients really like the SMS reminder function, and I like to be able to set availability from Google Calendar, this is a very handy function.

Pluspunten

The booking widget on my website is brilliant for allowing new and existing clients to book a slot and not have to wait for me to confirm their session.

Minpunten

I wish there were more 'custom features' available on my plan, but the service does allow upgrading to a higher number if desired for an additional fee.

Timely

Redenen om over te stappen op SimplyBook.me

A more comprehensive solution that allowed more flexibility.

Dear Rob,

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Simplybook.me Grows With Our Business From Startup to Successful Clinic

Beoordeeld op 27/10/2023

Pluspunten

When we first launched our small beauty clinic, we sought out Simplybook.me to help manage our limited appointment bookings and client base. After over two years of use, we've seen our business grow rapidly, and Simplybook.me has scaled with us every step of the way.As a startup, we needed an intuitive, easy-to-use platform that could handle online bookings for our barebones staff. Simplybook.me provided just that with their basic plan. As our appointments filled up, we upgraded to higher tiers that unlocked more features. This allowed us to sync with business calendars, process payments, send reminders, and more.Now with multiple staff members and a bustling schedule, Simplybook.me continues fitting our needs perfectly. Their plans are flexible and affordable even for higher volumes of bookings. We can customize the platform with our branding and tailor it exactly to our clinic's workflow.Simplybook.me has been an invaluable partner from our humble beginnings to now operating a successful, growing enterprise. Their scalable platform and features have allowed us to focus on clients, not bookings. We're excited to continue evolving with Simplybook.me for years to come. It's an essential tool for any small business aiming for bigger things.

Minpunten

The number of custom features is pretty limited in each plan. For example, for having a fully working payment option like accepting online payment and deposit, you need to activate two or 3 custom features out of the maximum of 4. I wish they increase those limit in the future.

Antwoord van SimplyBook.me

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly and it´s awesome to hear your story and how we have managed to grow together!

All the best with your business going forward - we look forward to continue to work with you!

Best regards

Patrick

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Software is really good and makes booking appointments easy. I rarely encounter problems with...

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2018

Eliminates me having to spend time booking appointments manually.

Eliminates me having to spend time booking appointments manually.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, almost trouble free (works almost every time). Interface is appealing, and customers can access site very easily.

Minpunten

1. My customers frequently complain that they cannot book an appointment. This is because it is not very clear that a time slot has already been booked and they need to try and search for another one that is not.

I think to overcome this, a pop-up message should appear at the booking site every time someone tries to book a time slot that is taken already. The message could read "This session is already booked or there is insufficient time available to book this time slot. Please try another time slot". The little red sentence that currently appears on your system is rarely seen by my customers nor is the dimmed grey lettering of the time slots evident enough for customers to realize the slot is taken already.

In addition, you can provide a week or month-at-a-glance view of the time days/time slots already booked and those available so customers can easily see which ones to select.

2. It would be great if I could add a link from my Simplebookme webpage so customers can click on to view more information about a service or product than what is allowed from your site.

Dear Patrick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review, we appreciate it greatly!

With regards to your comment then I strongly recommend you to update the template as we have got new templates where it is more obvious if all slots are full and that you need to find another day with available time.

Best of regards

Austin

SimplyBook.me

Beoordeeld op 16/5/2023

Again I do think it's a simple way to do your booking. I see it being best for low traffic businesses.

Pluspunten

It's affordable and it's not hard to set up. Open your account then list your services and availability dates and you're ready to go. The admin app is a quick way to manage everything and there's also the client app that does the same thing on their end.Notifications can come in through email or SMS. I like that because I've missed important things coming in through email. On my phone after there are 3 or 4 they don't display individually anymore. On the other hand I always check SMS and they don't group together. Integrate with Facebook, Google, Stripe, PayPal, etc.I would say it's a simple way to do your booking.

Minpunten

It is affordable unless you're wanting the add on packages. Honestly they do get expensive. If you can operate without them it's no big deal though.

Antwoord van SimplyBook.me

Dear Austin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Richard
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best booking system you will find!

Beoordeeld op 21/9/2020

If you get happier by the hour during testing because it meets almost all your wishes and you see parts you didn't know but still are fantastic then you have the WOW.

Pluspunten

The ease of use. It almost has it all. great software that fits almost any business. lots of extra features available that you can work with it the way you want.
I've looked at different booking solutions and found SimplybookIt not only has the best solution, but it also has the best price/quality ratio! And the Support team has been very helpfull for me. Even when using the free version!

Minpunten

There are still parts I want to mention. A number of functions that I consider essential are optional, so you have to opt for the more expensive monthly subscriptions. I think the price difference (I don't have any employees) is a bit too high.
My clients are people within a 30 kilometer radius, so I would like to give my clients the feeling that they are booking locally. For now, there are parts that show that it is an international booking system. For example, that you have to choose your country in the address details.
The invoicing part may become more mature, I can for example not let my customers pay through our widely used system 'Ideal'. I need to be able to translate more words into this invoice section than is possible now. Oh and a widget for both a contact form and booking instead of a button ;) would be nice! It seems that I have a lot to notice, but it is constructive criticism, in which I believe they will pick it up.

Dear Richard,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Regarding the booking website then you can choose whether you want your clients to choose a country or not. If you go under settings/configurations then you can choose yes/no to "Show booking page in client timezone" and also Yes/no to "Prefix changable by client". If you choose no to both, then this problem should be solved.

For the invoice issue, can you please send me an email back to explain better what you need.

Yes makes sense your idea for the widget for contact us/booking instead of a button, we will note that down on our idea list.

Thanks again for the feedback
Rut

Senne
Senne
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good service

Beoordeeld op 12/2/2021

My overall experience with SimplyBook is pretty positive. I had some issues with caching, which I thought was on my end, but turned out to be on their end. They fixed this ASAP and afterwards that issue was gone. Live chat support is very important to me, and theirs is really good.

I would definitely recommend SimplyBook in certain cases, it's just not really the right solution for me. But that's very personal.

Pluspunten

SimplyBook is very easy to install on a WordPress website, using an iFrame.

It's very easy to change the booking widget so it matches the style of the website.

Support is very friendly, quick and helpful.

There's a free version that has enough features in some cases.

Minpunten

It's VERY annoying that we have to renew the free version manually on a monthly basis. This was forgotten the first couple of months, which caused issues with the widget on the website. I have to set a reminder to do this manually. I get why they do this, but it's definitely not very user friendly and they should at least make it easier to renew.

Because the integration is with iFrame, this causes issues (which I did have multiple times) and it's slower than something that's built-in. These issues ultimately mean that I will personally not be using SimplyBook for my agency in the future. However, it's definitely a good software and for some people it will be the right solution.

Dear Senne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

We automatically delete free accounts after a few months if they have not been reviews. We have so many company signups every single month and we prefer to remove them if then they are not staying active. However paying accounts are never deleted.

Loren
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

More Opportunities for Growth

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2022

Beneficial, but frustrating at times. The help center really is not much help. For those of us who aren't incredibly tech-savvy, having a go-to call center to help talk and walk through issues or questions would be very helpful.

Pluspunten

The overall look and feel of the software is great. Inviting, educational, (for the most part) user-friendly. There are features of this software that are not offered anywhere else which is a plus!

Minpunten

The customer service is awful. You get generated responses and rarely does the team provide answers that actually fix or aid in the issue. There's also very little room for softwared update recommendations. Multiple times I have requested / suggested developers add options and received responses like 'this is not something our developers can manage at this time'. The parameters of features in the software are also almost TOO specific. Multiple times, we have had clients unable to book appointments because something on the backend didn't match up with availability. It's caused a few issues.

Antwoord van SimplyBook.me

Hi Loren and thank you for taking the time to leave us your recommendation, we truly appreciate it.

We have a Live Chat working 24h during the working week with an average respond time of 9 seconds so normally we get great feedback from clients concerning our Live Chat. If there are some issues with conflict with time settings then our Live Chat should be able to log into your system and see if something needs to be set differently. Please reply to me personally if there is anything that we can help you with.

The SimplyBook.me team.

Jacob
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Timezone Confusions!

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2018

I like it in theory, but we've found better results with traditional pen and paper. Personally, I'm above average when it comes to understanding technology, so to me, this site seems pretty easy to use. However I've found older folks who really struggle with online registration, especially compared to traditional pen & paper signup.

Pluspunten

I like that I can mostly do what I want. The software doesn't exactly line up with my business model, but I have found enough ways modify my setup to get the results I need. However, I have found that traditional pen and paper results in better results in regards to scheduling.

Minpunten

The timezones are confusing. My company travels to locations in many different timezones for photoshoot appointments. We've found in some trips where the location is in a different timezone than our headquarters, clients will book with the wrong timezone. When we set up the appointment schedule, we have also found the timezones confusing because we always have to adjust in our heads the time. If we live in Central time and our clients/location are in Eastern Time, we shouldn't have to set up the Eastern Time Zone by using Central Time Zone as the base. When clients get reminders, they should get reminders in the proper timezone. To make it easier, we should have the option to turn timezones off. If we set up an open calendar from 3:00pm-9:00pm, it shouldn't matter what timezone we are in since both our people and the clients are experiencing the same time. There is never a time when it would matter what the timezones are.

Dear Jacob

Regarding the timezones then the system automatically suggests the correcting timezone and then the client is asked to verify that. If they verify correctly then there should not be any problem, however if they change it to your timezone or any other for that matter then there will be a confusion.

Crystal

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I have been using simplybook.me for my student practical hours and I LOVE it!

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2017

Pluspunten

Simplybook.me offers a free monthly option if you have 50 bookings or less per month. I have been using this option to try out the program while I'm a student in a Massage Therapy program. This has been a great tool to book clients for my practical hours and I have had many clients tell me how easy it was to book their appointment online, or that they love the option of booking appointments at their convenience. It's been a great way to start building my clientele and I will definitely upgrade to the full paid version once I am finished my schooling and open up my own practice. There are so many additional features that simplybook.me offers that I'm excited to add to my online website when I upgrade. The website is very user friendly and I have recommended it to many of my colleagues already.

Minpunten

I would prefer if the free version would offer the text message confirmation and reminder instead of the email alerts because not nearly all my clients check their emails on a daily basis, but they do check their phones. I recognize that this is an upgrade option, but as a student, my funds are currently limited.

Dear Crystal,

Have a great weekend

Phil
Phil
  • Sector: Machinebouw
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Nice booking system

Beoordeeld op 3/10/2018

SimplyBook.me has given my clients one more way to contact me, especially those who know what service they want and want it booked quickly without having to ring or wait for mail correspondance. Customers seem to want to solve their problems and meet their needs more and more quickly and will move on to another provider if the current one is too slow to answer. In my line of business, which is rather traditional and old-fashioned, I seem to be ahead of my competitors simply by having quick, online solutions, of which SimplyBook.me is a good one.

Pluspunten

The booking calendar allows my clients to book my services directly via the calendar, linked from my site. This is a handy feature and a selling point in my business, where people want easy ways to make appointments at times of their choosing. I can customise the forms to suit my own specific needs.

Minpunten

The features are not always intuitively set out, so it has taken a while to find out what can be done. When I get a mail infpoming me of a booking, it would be good to get either, 1. a direct link to the new booking or the day of the booking, or 2. all the details of the booking in a mail. I would also like to be able to synchronise the booking calendar with the offline calendar in my mail client, but I have not found out how, if it even is possible.

Dear Phil

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Regarding the e mail notifications, then under settings/email&sms settings you can adjust exactly what information are sent in that notification e mail to the service provider. So if you want all relevant details regarding the booking sent to you, then you can do that within that settings. Please contact our Live Chat if you can not find where to set that up.

With respect to the calendar integration then we have Google and Office 365 two way calendar synchronization but it is impossible to sync with offline calendars as technically that is just not possible, at least not two-way.

Goh
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use booking system

Beoordeeld op 5/12/2023

So far so good.

So far so good.
Love the support team as the response was very prompt despite we are in different timezone (GMT+8).
Thank you support team!

Pluspunten

Simple to setup as admin.
For customer experience, it is also easy for them to view the services available and make booking.

Minpunten

Many times customer said they didn't receive the google meet link and cannot be found at their calendar. If the system can help record the meeting link during the email notification of booking successful, and also record in the booking history, it will be perfect.

Calendly

Antwoord van SimplyBook.me

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find SimplyBook.me easy to set up as an admin and that your customers find it user-friendly for booking appointments.

Your feedback about Google Meet links not always being received is valuable to us, and we encourage you to reach out to our live support for assistance with this issue.

We're thrilled to hear that you've had positive experiences with our support team! Thank you for choosing SimplyBook.me!