Tidio

Communicator voor bedrijven, live chat, messenger en e-mail

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Youssef
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Doet wat hij moet doen.

Beoordeeld op 12/12/2022

Het verkeer monitoren van de website.

Pluspunten

De chatbot heeft mij leads bezorgt terwijl ik aan het slapen was.

Minpunten

De keuze uit abonnementen is mij niet heel duidelijk geweest.

Luke
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Top programma

Beoordeeld op 19/8/2020

Pluspunten

Het is makkelijk te implementeren, te gebruiken en de gratis versie is niet met vervelende reclames of overdreven limieten. De app die gewoon te downloaden is werkt perfect, de meldingen zorgen dat je altijd snel reageert op (potentiële) klanten.

Minpunten

Eigenlijk niks, het heeft alles dat ik nodig heb!

Antwoord van Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the kind and motivating review! We appreciate it very much :)

Roberto Alonso

Fast and easy

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2020

Pluspunten

I was looking for a solution to talk to the people in may webpage and after finding Tidio it took me less than 5 minutes to implemented and start using it.

Minpunten

The app for mac shows a message concerning security of the origin of the application plus is just the webpage made application.
I better just to user de webpage and the phone app.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review!

The Unidentified developer "error" is known to us. We hope to in the future become an identified developer as we see how this may not be convenient. However, please do not be concerned, the app is fully made by us and it is 100% safe to use :)

Akash
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the best chatbots.

Beoordeeld op 13/4/2022

Pluspunten

First of all, it has a free plan which gives up to 100 unique visitors per month and is best suited for small business websites that are just started. Its user interface and user experience are very nice and it also saves site visitors' data. A notification will be sent when a user is on our website which is wonderful. Customer support is very quick, they help us solve our problems within less time.

Minpunten

We have been using Tidio as a chatbot for our company website for 6 months, as far as my experience is concerned, I haven't faced any issues with Tidio.

Antwoord van Tidio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for the feedback Akash! Should you need any help regarding Tidio let us know.

Nick

Beoordeeld op 8/2/2023

Chatting with potenrial clients on the website.

Pluspunten

Price of this sofware is good and it's eay to use

Minpunten

Sometimes mobile app doesn't work, but it;s ok

Zendesk Suite

No mobile app

Olark

Price
Moses
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Always responds to customer queries even when we are offline

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2022

Tidio helps us maintain effective communication with our customers. Great product.

Pluspunten

We use Tidio to build chatbots which respond to client questions when certain keywords are included in the questions. We also love the live chat feature which we use to respond to website visitors.

Minpunten

The only thing I dislike about Tidio is that it does't show a queue to the clients to know where they stand when they ask a question on the website.

Denver

Very Helpful Software

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2023

This software has enhanced the website making it more personal and effective,

Pluspunten

I like the fact that it has a chatbot. This is a popular trend these days.I also like that it has an Android app. I can chat on the go.

Minpunten

The major setback was the price of this product. It is a little expensive for smaller companies.

Graeme
  • Sector: Groothandel

Tidio is just great

Beoordeeld op 16/2/2023

From setting up to using the software on my website and online store Tidio has only added massive benefits to my company. I can only recommend them to large corporations and to guys just starting out.

Pluspunten

The feature that impressed me the most was how simple the entire setup was. Copy and paste some code and everything else is pretty much done for you. Then it's a matter of setting up your bot to respond to how you would talk to your customers. The software is really user friendly and just about anyone could master it in a couple of hours.

Minpunten

Nothing. The entire package suits my business and my needs.

Ugo
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Outdoormix Festival review

Beoordeeld op 22/3/2023

Very good, easy to install and use for me and all my team. It's really benefict to be reactive on customer asks and they feel it.

Pluspunten

The fact to easely synchronise all my chat and asks from customer between messenger, instagram and my 2 website.

Minpunten

The fact to be quickly over the chatbot limit and the differnt price option doesn't really correspond to my needs.

Ziggy
  • Sector: Entertainment

Very good!

Beoordeeld op 3/3/2023

Very friendly staff

Pluspunten

It's VERY easy to use, and it's not like one of that software where you need 'premium' for this add-on, (in this case, chat-bots), where they are all free, but there is a limit instead, which I find a lot better. Their customer support is 24/7, so no matter wherever you are in the world, you will always get a speedy response.

Minpunten

Attempting to connect Instagram and Messenger failed within the API connection, but that's completely fine, as it's not mandatory.

Akash
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Best in Class!

Beoordeeld op 26/1/2023

Customer Support, Customer Engagement on Website

Pluspunten

I used many automation tools for all my support channels. but what I loved the most is its UI and Chatbot creating ability in lesser time. Moreover, All the channels in one place with a Mobile Application

Minpunten

Just they need to add WhatsApp API Also. But that's not likely a cons ;)

Manash
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Tidio Review

Beoordeeld op 26/2/2023

Good

Pluspunten

I like the most this software because it's free and easy to use. If you are a single user who manages their software himself then it is a good software to start.

Minpunten

If you want to use their chatbot then it is so costly.

Jessica

Easy, fast and amazing!

Beoordeeld op 8/10/2020

I started working as a consultant for a company, and their first project was to add a chatbot to their homepage. At the moment, they had a bot that redirected to WhatsApp, and it wasn't very user friendly.

They also have HubSpot's' free account, but the functions that the chatbot offers are very basic.

So, I started searching for good chatbot software and came upon Tidio.

From the beginning, it was really easy to use and create what I had in mind. When I showed the team the final version of the bot, they LOVED it! It was easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to implement.

Overall, I had a really good experience, and I will continue considering Tidio for future clients.

Pluspunten

I was impressed by how easy it was to set up our multilanguage home page chatbot! In just one day, it was set up and running, and leads were coming in.

Oh, and can't forget to mention that we also got to integrate it with our HubSpot account.

Amazing, right?

Minpunten

One of the things I had difficulty with was with keeping the lines that connect each action of the bot straight. It took me a considerable amount of time moving them around and making sure it had the correct spacing.

Just as an idea, I've used other software where it automatically straightens the lines for you and adds the correct spacings between actions and branches.

MessageBird

Redenen om voor Tidio te kiezen

Messagebird wasn't as easy to use as Tidio was. One of the things that really bothered me from messagebird was that they didn't have the option for quick replies. So it was pretty difficult to receive the correct input from the user and for the flow to continue working correctly. Another thing that I loved about Tidio was their support team. Compared to other software where they take forever to answer back, Tidio does it so quickly and the whole team is so friendly.

MessageBird

Redenen om over te stappen op Tidio

Tidio is very intuative, easy to use and their support team is amazing!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for a thorough review!

We are very proud that you like our product so much!

Thank you for the feedback about our Chatbots too. I will be happy to forward it to our developers for further evaluation.

If anything, we're here for you! :)

Alex
  • Sector: Entertainment

Effective and affordable

Beoordeeld op 3/11/2020

Simple quick affordable effective

Pluspunten

The free level is excellent and a smart way to get folks in the door and provides good basic services including, most importantly to me, chat bot.

Minpunten

Haven't used it long enough to find negatives yet though I am curious to see if it can notify via desktop on Windows too I haven't figured out to get notified that someone is sending a message on the chat bot yet.

LiveChat

Redenen om voor Tidio te kiezen

They didn't allow changing the Welcome Message without moving up to another tier

LiveChat

Cost

Hello there!
Maciek from Tidio Support here
We really appreciate your kind words and the 5-star review! We hope that you will keep enjoying our product after the trial ends :)
Have a great day and stay safe!

• Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent value for money!

Beoordeeld op 15/10/2019

Pluspunten

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

Minpunten

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

tawk.to, JivoChat en Intercom

Redenen om over te stappen op Tidio

Chat widget: fully customisable and great design; Right tools: the Mac/Web app is simple and easy-to-use; Value for money: the free plan has great features;

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business.

Thank you for helping us grow!

Magdalena
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Highly Recommended!

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2021

Before Tidio I was using different chats on our website - and they did not work. Clients never started conversation themselves. After implemented Tidio on our website I used the chatbot they have in trial version. The chatbot brought me first leads and subscribers. I was so shocked, that before with the standard chat no one contacted us - but with the automated chatbot I was getting and getting leads. As soon as trial ended I knew I had to purchase paid version and it is our MUST HAVE now:)

Pluspunten

The product is easy to use. I am a person without any IT skills and found TIDIO to be so easy in use - comparing to other products.

Minpunten

Have not found any thing like this yet.

Hello

Thank you so much for a perfect score!
Reading such positive reviews is always inspiring and gives us the energy to keep on improving.

Hope you have a great day!
Best regards,
Maciek from Tidio

Damon
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Chatbot that you want but can't find

Beoordeeld op 28/9/2020

I like it. It is very easy to set up the bots.

Pluspunten

A chatbot that hands off to a live person was critical.

Minpunten

Can't think of any yet but I will update if I find any.

Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Tidio te kiezen

Drift is too expsensive. I get 10X more stuff for less than 5X the cost.

Drift

Above reasons

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

We are proud to be a part of your business.

• Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

One of the easiest to use live chat

Beoordeeld op 2/8/2022

Pluspunten

The solution helps us to engage with the visitor. I was imiediately able to understand the user interface, the support helped quickly, when we asked about integrations and user capabilities. I think it has a great design, FB messanger and instagram integration is possible. It has also a compelling, great looking, website widget.

Minpunten

The team was irritated by the loud sound of notifications, which we were not able to turn off. The chatbot is quite costly and overall pricing was the problem in our final desicion.

Antwoord van Tidio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind for future improvements.

Yara
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

To effectively control the channels of communication with customers at all times

Beoordeeld op 6/1/2023

Tidio has quickly connected customers to our service staff in various locations, and our response time has improved, helping us find the right solutions faster. The logs provided by Tidio have greatly helped us improve the efficiency of our Customer Service Center services.

Pluspunten

Tidio allows us to perform many duties, including live chat which I love for its efficiency and speed, and ticket management, which we can assign directly to members according to their specialties. I love that we can automate email, text, WhatsApp and Messenger responses so customers can easily get what they need. Tidio's powerful integration with social media marketing helps us reach more people who are interested in our products. Tidio's unique logs and reports display all information accurately, allowing our quality control team to instantly analyze complaints and gain better knowledge of our performance issues.

Minpunten

There's nothing to dislike about Tidio, as notifications arrive immediately without delay, and the dashboard makes it easy to find updates as well as quickly access and respond to active updates.

Terry
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Tidio is your go to chat software

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2021

From implementation to online support (David is awesome!) there is no program that matches TIdio.

Pluspunten

I have used several other online chat providers but Tidio is the most comprehensive program out there. There mobile app is a game changers!

Minpunten

Nothing! I haven't found any cons as of yet.

Lucky Orange

Mobil app

Olark

Hi there!
Maciek from Tidio Support here

Thank you so much for the 10s across the board. The fact that you were not able to find any cons is a great indicator that we are going in the right direction with our product.
I will make sure to forward the kudos to Dawid too!

Have a nice day and take care

• Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Likely the best live chat tool that includes a free plan

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2020

I use Tidio on client websites to provide an easy-to-use and powerful live chat experience.

Pluspunten

Considering that Tidio offers a free plan, its features are unbeatable. It has a very modern and usable interface (both the backend and the chat widget) and it includes chatbots that are very easy to set up.

Minpunten

I have been using Tidio just short of a year and they have made some changes to their pricing structure, limiting the free plan quite a bit.

Hi there,

On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :)

We do our best to ensure the lowest possible price while still providing the highest quality of the product.

Artur
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It makes it easier to get and handle leads.

Beoordeeld op 26/4/2022

Tidio has everything you expect from a live chat.

Pluspunten

Nice looking live chat window templates. Integration of live chat with e-mail CRM.

Minpunten

A very limited free version, if you have any traffic and want to use chatbots - you need the paid version.

Antwoord van Tidio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Artur! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind it for future improvements.

Bessy
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Could Be Great Were It Not Inconsistent

Beoordeeld op 21/4/2022

It's been OK.

Pluspunten

Tidio gives us a chance to help Website visitors feel like we are present and ready to help them.

Minpunten

It's inconsistent. Sometimes we'll get notifications and it's amazing. Most of the time, we don't even know when people have left messages even though we have the app on our devices.

Antwoord van Tidio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Tidio, and I'm very sorry about the inconsistencies you mentioned in your review! If you want us to look into this further, please contact our Support Team at [email protected], so that we can check what the reason behind this is. Again, my sincere apologies for the trouble!

Selim
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Not Just a Live Chat Program

Beoordeeld op 20/10/2021

It helps my sales team to conduct sales processes in one place, rather than trying to follow clients' responses from multiple chat apps

Pluspunten

You can create some message templates and give selecetions (like what service are you interested in? what is the matter you would like to discuss? and so on) so when a client first messages you via the chatbox, they can select it and the salesperson that is connected to the chat will directly be addressing to the client's questions. It is also the first defence when there is a lot of messages at the same time and the sales person in front of the computer is talking to one of them, the other one can wait or be directed to another salesperson. And the fact that it makes the conversation easy to flow, which wouldn't be possible via mail, or other social media platforms' inboxes.

Minpunten

Nothing to complain about the software, but I think products&pricing modules could be better.

Hi there!
Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words about our product and the feedback you have provided. We will make sure to work on the cons you mentioned and improve our app even more!
Once again thank you and have a nice day.

Faustine
  • Sector: Computergames
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Awesome chat tool for your website!

Beoordeeld op 7/4/2019

We have been using Tidio for a while now, and it's now a part of our website that we couldn't live without. Our customers / visitors love using it too!

Pluspunten

Tidio is extremely easy to set up on your website, and it allows you to offer a chat / live customer service & support system on your website for a very reasonable fee. The front-end and back-end interfaces are both extremely well made and pleasant to use.

Minpunten

I don't think there is anything I dislike about Tidio.

Antwoord van Tidio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for an amazing review!

Not very often we hear that Tidio is easy to set up - but that's what we strive for so thank you very much! Seeing so positive feedbacks puts a smile on our faces, you made our day!