Freshsales

De CRM voor dynamische verkoopteams.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Peter
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Look at this, and I promise you, you'll forget about SalesForce

Beoordeeld op 11/10/2018

Before Fresh sales, my team and I were using SalesForce. It was far too messy, complex, and I had more meetings with my team to try and figure out the details in a month than I've had in a quarter!

We decided to take a look at Freshsales when it came out (end of 2016 I believe), mainly because we've been using Fresh Desk for years and wanted to give them a shot. After the demo, it was a no-brainer. Once we got our account, it took me maybe a week to set everything up and we were ready to go. The interface was just so sleek and stripped down of all those unnecessary fields and options. I could see what was happening, when, and finally what to expect (the latter being very important for any sales manager).

Overall, it works just so well for us (small family owned business) and we won't be looking to change anytime soon.

Pluspunten

There's a number of features I like...reporting, email tracking, lead scoring...Sure, some CRMs out there have all these as well, but everything is so darn well packed and easy to use! If I had to choose one, I'd say email tracking. That had helped a lot with follow-ups and our sales funnel in general.

Minpunten

Can't say there is anything I dislike about the software at present time; it did lack certain features upon release, but the current version has everything we need to take our prospect from point A to point C(lose).

Humberto
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

If you need support, look elsewhere

Beoordeeld op 17/3/2021

In short, great app, downright awful support

Pluspunten

Very easy to implement. Currently using FreshDesk, FreshCaller and FreshSales. Great integration, everything works quite well.

Minpunten

As long as you do not need help from support, you will be fine. Every time that I have contacted support it has unfortunately been very disappointing. Even the most basic question takes an inordinate amount of time to get a response. Specific issue on FreshSales that really was upsetting is the fact that under the blossom program you get absolutely no reports, zero. In order to get reports, you have to upgrade to the next plan, garden. The cost per user goes from 12 to 25 if you are on the annual plan or 19 to 35 on the monthly. It is really hard to understand why some basic reports were not provided under blossom. Yes, the app is very useable without reports, however, if you are managing a team and want to see data across users, forget about it. You need reports and will have to migrate to the next plan up. I cannot stress the fact that the support is just simply not a priority for them, for many folks this could be the one thing that will force them to look somewhere else.

Salesforce Platform en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

The decision to choose freshworks was for most part driving by cost.
Adam
  • Sector: Computerhardware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Missing things rivals do well

Beoordeeld op 10/10/2022

Not great. Customer service is excellent, though!
Things I think should be basic (or I used in Pipedrive) just don't exist or don't work in Freshsales.

Pluspunten

What it has is pretty easy to use, and finally with the addition of timeline view, getting different views is good. Creating reports is not easy, although very powerful.

Minpunten

Mail integration is pointless for me. If set to 'auto', all emails from a client appear on all of their deals, rather than having intelligent algorithms that are deal-specific. Also, no search function on email page immediately makes have email sync pointless for me.
Sync is slow. I can add a deal, or a contact, but often won't appear in searches for a long time, so I can't start linking emails or creating new deals.

Nicholas
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Freshsales review by Nick Chambers

Beoordeeld op 11/10/2022

Managing email campgins in a personalised and professional way. Keeping track of and updating changes in circumstances to our correspondents in real time. Filtering contacts according to specific criteria.

Pluspunten

The customer support - without it we could not have implemented and continue to find new ways of applying it to manage our relationships and grow our business

Minpunten

That you cannot create a list of contacts to email straight from your inbox. We often need to send semi standardises responses to several contacts awaiting a reply. At the moment it is not possibe to select and set them up for a bulk email. This would save us a lot of time if you created this very simple feature.

Zoho CRM en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

Because the testing process was so efficient and userfriedly and we never felt alone though out and we made the right choice because customer support has continued to be so good since the purchase.
Melvin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

all most all the competing CRM providers cannot match the price and features that Freas sales...

Beoordeeld op 27/9/2022

Saved our company a lot of man hours, and now the company has issued 7.5 hour work day from the overall time saved using freshsales CRM

Pluspunten

the one feature that caught my eye was the sales automation tool, which made my life and my team's life better in all ways; we saw a 10% growth through Freashsales alone; our team considers Freshsales CRMas a fellow employee who does Automations.

Minpunten

I would like more options in the sales sequence in the feature, like doing a trial run, getting custom dates on when it should run, etc.

monday marketer

November 2021

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

The price vs. features compared to other providers was very competitive as we were a growing company.
Goran
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Surprisingly simple and powerful

Beoordeeld op 16/8/2022

Freshsales is my main way of tracking interactions with my clients. It helps me manage all the steps in these interactions and absolutely saves my time and reminds me of what still needs to be done to convert a customer. It is a godsend and I seriously believe my contracts would drop by about 50% if it wasn't for Freshsales.

Pluspunten

Unlike other similar software, Freshsales looks great! It is intuitive to use and all information is well presented, making it easy to understand at a glance.

Minpunten

I could not find serious faults with Freshsales. My only issues were the response times from the customer support team when I had some issues (which were due to me not reading the manual, and not due to the software), and missing integration with Gmail for incoming mail. An integration with Gmail would be a fantastic addon that would make me migrate all of my communication to Freshsales.

Zoho CRM en Insightly

Redenen om voor Freshsales te kiezen

Freshsales is a part of Freshdesk and we used Freshdesk for a while, so we naturally went with the software we know and love.

Streak

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

It integrates with all of the other FreshWorks tools we use.
Kharn
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Creates unrivalled efficiency for the team.

Beoordeeld op 27/9/2022

As previously mentioned, genuinely outstanding.

Pluspunten

Outstanding software. Having everything needed in place, all lead tracking, lead generation, marketing and calls, really does the 360 feel freshworks are aiming towards.

Customer support is unrivalled across all other software we have used previously.

I would go as far as saying it’s better than any software or saas support I have come across.

Minpunten

Having too many features to implement quickly!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good sales and marketing CRM

Beoordeeld op 21/7/2022

It's fine overall but earlier support was good and now it's difficult to get a hold of rep.

Pluspunten

It's comprehensive as this has functionalities for both sales and marketing. This also has freshchat feature which we are using on our website.

Minpunten

The support is not good and on the other hand they have made a newer version of it and it took 6 months to migrate us to newer version for the older one.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

It's cheap compared to salesforce and has more or less same functionality.
Thomas
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Really Solid Piece of Software

Beoordeeld op 30/9/2022

Very good

Pluspunten

Fresh is amongst the best and most easy to use software platforms we found for our sales team. The interface worked well for our staff and it was easy to set up

Minpunten

Some of the integration to Freshdesk could set up 'out of the box' and embedded into induction/training

Salesforce Sales Cloud, HubSpot CRM en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Freshsales te kiezen

Interface for Sales team, they couldn't get used to layouts/interface

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

Better value for money and clear pricing. We found to get like for like functionality with Fresh the 'market leaders' had so many hidden costs and didn't offer an any better end product.
Aatish
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Just the push your sales team needs!

Beoordeeld op 15/1/2019

FreshSales has helped me in -
1. Delegating tasks to the team
2. Tracking of team activity / performance
3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast
4. Identifying neglected contacts in the database

Pluspunten

Comprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls, e-mails, chat and other communication to one customer by various people in the organization

The ease of task delegation / collaboration with others in the team is a cakewalk with FreshSales. Another benefit is task, appointment reminders across time zones. In addition to this, it can also tag the location for the meeting accurately on google maps / Uber app.

Tracking of e-mails - it not only tracks if the e-mail is opened but records the number of times it has been opened with the respective time-stamp. One more highlight is the bulk e-mailing to the complete database at a single click. Importantly, the e-mails are recorded as individual emails to parties in your e-mail box with a metric analysis of opens, bounces, clicks of the shared hyperlink.

Second aspect to the CRM tool is the managerial feature of generating reports. It displays reports for all team members with respective sales activities, follow-ups, action items against every deal.

Access of complete database via the mobile App! This enables quick review and follow-up drastically reducing response time to customers.

Minpunten

A limitation observed is that the software takes longer time to load in case of heavily loaded database.

Karan
  • Sector: Computernetwerken
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Continues to innovate & get better with every release!

Beoordeeld op 19/3/2021

Pluspunten

Intuitive workflows - can get started within a few minutes.
No training or certification needed. Offers great documentation and free Support.
Diversified into almost every domain that users need from a CRM.

Minpunten

Faced 2-3 roadblocks during implementation, was tough to get it resolved.
Better product classification/design to simplify their offerings.

Zoho CRM en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshsales

Ease of use, great brand value, product roadmap covers most of our upcoming feature requests.
Wolfgang
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Freshsales allows for a quick start

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2018

To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire. We are working less aggressively, so knowing that the e-mail was opened is enought to e.g. follow up with a second mail or whatever you have automated your workflow with. The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore. Finally, I just like to say that I only use about 10% of Freshsales potential and get the desired results. Remember, keep it simple. I am really looking forward to optimize certain features and procedures in the future. And I know I can count on customer support again to guide me. Step by step. I try not to overload them, because I myself with a customer support background understand the work they do and they do a great job.

Pluspunten

There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

Minpunten

There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.

Huan
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Best CRM for your small to big team

Beoordeeld op 23/5/2021

Pluspunten

The the marketing automation tool is the most interesting and useful tool in this CRM. This tool help you to qualified or unqualified the lead depend on your condition. If you have 1000 leads that come from your landing page, you could not qualified by manual, this tool with the automation function will help you to do that.

Minpunten

I used the mid tier plan so I don’t have access to the Sale Forecast function with really important.

Microsoft Excel
Rajath

Best CRM Tool - Features, Pricing, Support

Beoordeeld op 7/7/2017

Pluspunten

After having tried multiple tools for CRM, we shifted to using Freshsales and have not looked back. It offers the best set of features, all tightly knit into one tool rather than being spread apart, for a very attractive price.

- User Behaviour Tracking:

Email tracking right from the tool saves a lot of hassles. This coupled with speedy two-way email sync in the basic paid tier itself makes this a one-stop solution for conversations with clients. Knowing when they open a mail or click on links help track how a lead might convert to a deal and which leads to focus on.

- Lead Scoring:

Each lead is assigned a score based on their interaction with the company and the information provided. The profiles are also auto-enriched with the social credentials. This feature helps assess which lead might convert and take actions accordingly.

- Easy scheduling of tasks and activities

- Excellent support: Anytime we have reached out with a query, we have had a very speedy resolution whether it was with respect to the product, pricing or anything else.

- Multiple Deal Pipelines:

We are trying to track deals with different pipelines. While there is an option to create filters within the same pipeline, there isn't a feature yet to create different pipelines.

Michael
  • Sector: Internet

Full Featured Reasonably Priced Sales CRM

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2019

As a new startup, I was looking for a modern, full featured sales CRM that was affordable and easy to use. I also wanted it to be able to do some marketing automation. I wanted something that was a mix of SalesForce and Hubspot, but for smaller players like myself who don't have an enterprise budget. I found that with Freshsales. I'd highly recommend giving it a try.

Pluspunten

I love the combination of ease of use, workflow automation, and value. My favorite feature are the workflows where I can set up a drip email campaign for new contacts that my sales reps acquire. It allows a nice mix of direct sales and automated marketing to achieve conversions.

I also like the nice integration with Freshdesk, their companion customer CRM.

Minpunten

There's not much that I don't like. I'd love to see a feature where contacts can be contacted through other digital channels other than just traditional email - for example, Facebook Messenger and SMS. The software does pull in Facebook information automatically which is great. I'd love to see them take it a step further and allow for messaging through Facebook, as well as a way to send SMS messages/reminders.

Tania
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Freshsales Review

Beoordeeld op 20/11/2018

Our company has never had a CRM system before and we did everything via paper files. Incorporating a CRM was the way for us to bring our company into the future and grow our client base. As you can imagine trying to find a system that works for everyone is difficult especially when alot of my colleagues are not familiar in complex computer tasks. We have tried a few CRM systems, and all apart from Freshsales were far to complicated and overpriced. Freshsales stood out from the rest due to it's ease of use and instant online support. Since using Freshales there has been a dramatic change in the business for the better. Things are more organised and files never go missing like before with the paper files. Communication is far better between colleagues as we can all see each others updates and dashboards. We can now all help each other out, as all of our cases for different clients can all be viewed together. Freshsales is definitely something I cannot live without now it has been introduced.

Pluspunten

The ability to customise everything around the business and needs is great. The default settings already in place are already great and give me a lot of inspiration on how I want my system to look.
I love the fact I can make reports on pretty much any category I choose. This is particularly good for updating different clients on their cases.

Minpunten

The only issue I have which is very minor, is that when uploading files to cases it can only be done one by one and you cannot load files in bulk. It would also be great to have a drag and drop feature for files.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Freshsales helps medium sized businesses manage the process

Beoordeeld op 30/3/2020

Freshsales has made the process of managing leads and communicating with them till they become contacts through to client a more manageable process for our clients. it has also worked well for us. Freshsales is really the Sales force for the emerging enterprise.

Pluspunten

If you want the functionality and capability of SalesForce for your medium sized business but you just don't have the budget, then FreshSales is the right software for you. I guarantee you you will be blown away by the functionality and the outputs you get from this for a fraction of the investment on what other corporates invest into their Sales CRM. There is too much to mention. You can synchronize emails to customers and the software is very easily customizable. It can be integrated quite easily with other software to enhance functionality. My medium sized businesses are over the moon with this software. From the reports you get, you can easily analyze the sales process and wee where the bottlenecks are.

Minpunten

Freshsales is priced on multiple users. This can get quite expensive for smaller businesses trying to tes out certain sales strategies. This is why I would recommend this more for medium sized busiensses.

NITHIN

Freshsales - Refreshing Sales CRM

Beoordeeld op 12/10/2018

I've worked in a couple of teams with various business sizes, and pain areas, and for early stage, small and mid market companies' sales teams, Freshsales goes the extra mile helping them simplify the sales pipeline, and focus on what's essential, customer acquisition/journey.

Pluspunten

What I like most is how light the software is, truly refreshing sales CRM software, just like how Freshworks team has branded Freshsales.

One could have the CRM for all the stages from Lead-Deal, and then nurturing a customer later through freshchat/ freshconnect as the customer eventually moves to the hands of a client services specialist/ is now ready for upsells. Integrations to reach out to prospects additionally.

They also have Sales Campaign feature for curated sales campaigns which could be used for early prospecting stage.

Minpunten

While I like how the product is evolving, which the team is doing a great job at, there are a couple of features, here and there, which are still being built, but I understand from discussions that the team does a serious work of taking into account most recurring customer feature requests and builds the same as soon as possible.

Niki
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

FreshSales

Beoordeeld op 20/5/2021

Very good. Our sales team use it daily with very good results

Pluspunten

FreshSales is easy to set up, import contacts, accounts and deals. Once you do that you are ready to start using it.

Minpunten

The search engine is not very intuitive. You cannot combine key words from different modules ie. account name and deal name to narrow down results. In this aspect SalesForce was superior

John
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Beware fraudulent billing practices at Freshworks!

Beoordeeld op 20/10/2020

Freshworks billing is borderline fraudulent. I had to contact my cc company and cancel my card to fight a charge they refuse to change. Auto bill is enabled on the account by default. The day of the annual renewal which I was unaware had arrived, our card was billed for the entire year in advance. We had wanted to change our plan and move to a month by month billing for a single user. After 3-4 calls a week to their billing department and 2 open tickets with their billing support portal I finally got a response from a rep, via email 24 days later. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] stated they don’t provide refunds. I was incensed as I charged without my approval for a service I didn’t want and reached out less than 12 hours after they charged my card. Unfortunately I had to fight their billing through my bank. Beware doing business with Freshworks, for any of their applications.

Pluspunten

Their software has a clean design that is up to date and easy to use.

Minpunten

Support and billing communication were horrendous.

JEFFREY
  • Sector: Bouw

Flexible, Powerful and a good Value

Beoordeeld op 23/10/2018

Software is very good and the customer support is even better. Always fast to respond and helpful. Everyone not only solves the issue but asks if they can help me setup any other features to make software even more helpful for my business. This level of support is unexpected and rare. Great Job Freshsales team!

Pluspunten

I like being able to customize almost all aspects of the dashboards and work flow. As is usually the case, there are premium features I want that require me to purchase the higher level of service...but when I compared other offerings, Freshsales offered the most robust feature set for the lowest cost. The lead scoring is one of my favorite features as is the easy and perfect integration with Gsuite and my phone system for tracking all contacts.

Minpunten

I wish I could private label it at the lower levels but that is a small issue. Overall, I have no major complaints.

Mian
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

CRM that makes our work easier

Beoordeeld op 10/10/2019

We were previously working with Pipeline deals but soon found ourselves in a difficult position since they were not providing the service that we needed. We switched to Freshsales and after setting it up it made our lives easier and has improved the productivity of the team.

1. Allows you to add multiple fields in all columns
2. Search bar shows all the details of the customer
3. Emails can be synchronized to see the history of the customer
4. Bulk Emails can easily be sent
5. Data exported is in separate files

Minpunten

Setting the software up was a bit time consuming and since it has so many features that one needs to understand which plan is most suitable for their use.

Linus
  • Sector: Meubels

Awesome & versatile alternative CRM system

Beoordeeld op 9/10/2018

Love it! As stated above, design (UI & UX), functionality, customer support and reliability is given. It's fun to use, on both the web and my iPhone.

Pluspunten

For a tool we use on a day-to-day basis, functionality, reliability and design are crucial aspects of a product. We are very satisfied with the functionality Freshsales offers; it has everything we need. Reliability ties in with customer support - I haven't experienced any issues so far and customer support responds quickly and is helpful. Last but not least, the design is outstanding. Salesforce, for instance, makes my eyes burn, but Freshsales is a joy to use UI-wise.

Minpunten

The only feature we found disturbing is that when creating an appointment / meeting, my lead / contact also receives an email. This can be a cool feature, but we need to decide whether we want the customer to be notified, when creating the meeting.
Also, we'd love to use the Freshsales iOS app on iPad, not only iPhone.

Michael
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A rich user experience, very simple and effective.

Beoordeeld op 19/5/2018

A great platform to push your sales activities with proper follow-ups.

Pluspunten

Well, you never have to come across different software to process your marketing and sales activities separately. Freshsales has provided all access in a single platform - from email campaigns, generating leads, doing follow-ups, and segregate those leads as per their priorities.
- The Analytics & Reports are also very helpful and gives the true image of growth progress, you can even customise those reports as per the type of lead generated.
- It can create links with prospect profile over social sites, it easily fetches all relevant data from the site itself to the CRM, which is cool.
- The best thing that really drives you to go for this CRM is its rich user experience.

Minpunten

They are doing great, but there is always something to make even better, they can work a little bit on the dashboard functionality.

Travis
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

Who is salesforce?

Beoordeeld op 11/12/2019

Slow to start but now there is no looking back. In this day of age it's all about tracking and setting up your future business for success. After a few years the system builds out pretty much every contact with every company that we will ever need besides new companies.

Pluspunten

It's basically an easier, more functional, cheaper Salesforce. The nice thing about the Freshworks stuff is it all can be tied together. So your freshcaller can be push a case to Freshdesk or Freshsales.

Minpunten

I think the one thing about software and especially this type of software is that it's always frightening for other uses to get acquainted with it. I wish it had a nice little intro for our new sales people when they get started for the first time.