Jolt

4,7 (291)
Schrijf een review!
Operationeel platform voor kleine tot middelgrote en franchisebedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Alejandro

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very helpful on a daily basis

Beoordeeld op 14/5/2018

Pluspunten

The LISTS part of the software is so useful for everyday activities that need to be completed at work

Minpunten

If you are a "sub-user"you cannot edit nor propose an edit of a superior user-created list or content file

Traci
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Pretty good for the cost.

Beoordeeld op 4/9/2019

Overall, I am happy with the experience. There are some options that I would like to have added, but it is saving me some time.

Pluspunten

The cost and the function that allows team members to edit their own punches. Huge time saver for me.

Minpunten

I would like to see integration of Paid Time Off / Vacation hours. We have a set schedule in our clinic, so the scheduling function is a little cumbersome. I understand this approach for restaurants or other types of businesses, but the ability to track / enter Paid time off would be very helpful. I also would like the report option to be different. I would like a report that gave daily, weekly and pay period totals per employee. I have to manually adjust the excel sheet to figure overtime hours.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

easy to use

Beoordeeld op 16/1/2018

ease of scheduling and how it lists the employees, the are all consolidated on one page which makes it easier to find their contact information

Pluspunten

i like how it automatically sends us emails to show us our weekly schedule. request for time off or communicate with your boss is effective.

Minpunten

that it doesnt send daily text reminders or sync to your calendar on my iphone, i have to input it myself or open my email to view my schedule

Marie

A New Era for Business

Beoordeeld op 31/8/2016

I use Jolt for the Food Industry. It is straight forward and easy to use. I publish my schedule, manage requests, set lists, and manage people. I am also able to send announcements and track my labor goals. I use it daily and it has become my main use for most things.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to pick up on. I was capable of teaching myself with ease. I love the schedule and how employees can create a prefered avaiability as well as request off and swap shifts with others at my approval. It informs me immediately when someone makes a request, and I am able to set it so employees have to give x days prior notice for their request as well as a reason. I also enjoy the variety of options I have for creating my checklists. They can be as thorough as I want and notify me when I want. My employees also find Jolt easy to use. Most of them figure it out on there own and have had no problems using it. I also use their Jolt printer system, which is extremely useful and honestly could not have been created any better. The stickers do not leave residue! The support is also great. Theyre always open to ideas and tend to be very fast pace when assisting you. I love how willing they are to expand in new features/ideas. There are many other benefits to Jolt, but I have listed the big ones I discovered using.

Minpunten

My one con is the text notifications recieved from Jolt. You can set so that is a checklist is overdue, out of range, etc, you can be notified via text. This is a great thing; however, the texts can be overwhelming in the sense of how it is formated. It could be because I own an Android and not an Apple device (which is what I understand it is mainly used with), but my text notifications get broken up instead of being all in one. I have seen my co worker use her iphone with it, and her notifications are all in one. With that said, I have noticed they have been improving it.

Alyssa

Amazing for Restaurant Operations

Beoordeeld op 21/10/2022

We're using it for our three locations for three separate schedules and tons of checklists. We have multiple users every shift, every day using the software. I absolutely love the program and am continuing to take advantage of different features as we grow.

Pluspunten

Pretty easy to use once you've gone through the training. The biggest pro for me compared to other softwares is the access to support all the time. It has been so helpful to be able to reach out to my contact for help and schedule calls for training--either for myself or other new team members. Another huge pro is how customizable the checklists are. I love how many different formats you can do. We've been able to customize it to our business model really well.We've also been using the Jolt sensors for all our freezers, which has literally been a savior time and time again! It's so easy to use and I love the reports you can access so you can catch a failing freezer before it's too late.

Minpunten

I wish we could customize our scheduling platform more to cater to our business.

Antwoord van Jolt

Thank you so much for your review, Alyssa! We are so glad to hear that you find Jolt easy to use after the training, and that our support team has been so helpful. We are also thrilled that you have been able to customize Jolt to your business model. Thank you for your feedback!

Aly
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Longtime Customer

Beoordeeld op 25/10/2023

Pluspunten

I like the ease of scheduling staff members and that they can request time off or enter unavailability. Many apps don't allow both.

Minpunten

Occasionally the app didn't function properly for staff. In recent months this has greatly improved, making Jolt a staple in our business.

Antwoord van Jolt

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled to have you as a longtime Jolt customer. It's fantastic to hear that you find Jolt a breeze for scheduling and love the ability for your staff to request time off or mark their unavailability. We're all about making your life easier, and your feedback reassures us that we're on the right track. We've been hard at work to ensure Jolt runs smoothly, and it's awesome to know it's improved and become a staple in your business. Should you ever run into any issues or have more feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help. Thanks again for choosing Jolt, and we look forward to many more great years together!

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product that I couldn't do without

Beoordeeld op 17/6/2020

I use Jolt for both of my QSR's and it takes care of all the scheduling from week to week. It also does all the checklist that the employees do when they get there or in the middle of their shifts or at closing time. We use it to handle all the communications between leadership and staff and finally it continually monitors temperatures around the store.

Pluspunten

Scheduling- Employees can request off or put unavailable times in Jolt and when you make the schedule it is on the schedule in yellow so you can try to schedule around them.

Minpunten

Communication- If you do not use their time card feature there isn't a good way to tell the staff things without sending a text or email. And if you want them to see something you can't attach an image

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Jolt Employee Task Management Review

Beoordeeld op 15/8/2018

Jolt has solved problems with productivity and food safety. It is simple to label products and improve our stores efficiency with daily checklists that the team has to complete.

Pluspunten

Jolt's label maker feature has changed the culture of our restaurant from a time consuming and not done all the time task of labeling products, to having a quick and efficient way to track our products and who is preparing them. Another benefit is customizable checklists that ensures you don't have to micromanage the business and allows you to put more in your teams hands.

Minpunten

The scheduling concept is good but difficult to integrate into our current payroll and clock-in system.

Julie
Julie
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

It doesn't Jolt, it can be slow

Beoordeeld op 13/1/2023

Pluspunten

It's fairly simple, bare bones software but it helps with task tracking and holding employees accountable.

Minpunten

Sometimes it can be slow or glitchy and lists wont pop up. It takes a bunch of logging in and out to get it going.

Antwoord van Jolt

Thank you for your review, Julie! We're sorry to hear that your experience with Jolt can be a little slow. We are committed to ensuring that our users have the best possible experience and will do our best to improve performance. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to making Jolt the best it can be!

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Accountabilty at is finest

Beoordeeld op 25/5/2023

Pluspunten

Is a great business solution, very good for performing line checks (very interactive), allows you to upload photos, probe temperature, and most importantly any corrective actions needed.

Minpunten

Although is a great product, the first time instruction could be a bit more helpful

Antwoord van Jolt

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Jolt. We're thrilled to hear that you find our product a great business solution for performing line checks, capturing probe temperatures, and taking corrective actions. We understand that the first-time instructions could be improved and will send your feedback to the team for consideration on making the instructions more helpful for our users. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to serve you in the future. Thank you again for choosing Jolt!

Corder

Jolt Software Review

Beoordeeld op 5/4/2017

We have been using Jolt at my restaurant now for around 2 years. We love the customization options that Jolt includes, how easy it is to use, and how much more neat and organized our restaurant looks since we began using Jolt. Jolt has allowed us to toss out our old paper checklists and gave us checklists on tablets. Having our checklists and information all in one place made our checklists easier to access and has given our restaurant a more professional environment. We have also watched the productivity of our team rise as a result of using Jolt in the restaurant. We also use this software to create and send out our weekly shift schedule to the whole team. The mobile app then allows team members to request shift trades when needed straight through the app itself. Then, once a shift trade request has been submitted, the manager of that shift can then approve or deny the shift trade right on the app. This saves time, and is a great deal less effort than having to make phone calls all day to find someone to cover a shift. Myself, as well as my team, highly recommend this software to anyone or any company in need of a game changer. This software will be the tool that helps you and your team get to the next level.

Pluspunten

Easy of Use, Customization, Features, Scheduling, Mobile App, Labels, Checklists and Information in Central Location

Minpunten

Goal setting not built in. App sometimes does not read (connect to) printer on the first attempt.

Roxanne
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Jolt Gives Business Independence

Beoordeeld op 23/3/2022

It's been really good! Occasionally a migration or an update will down the app but it is usually resolved in a timely manner

Pluspunten

I really appreciate that as the administrator I can write and program my own inspections related to my state, county, or company specific requirement without having to ask a dev to do that for me. I can get complex and focus on very specific areas.

Minpunten

I wish the reports for completed inspections also included the corrective action dialogues as one document rather than having to weave these two things together in post to get the whole picture

Hi Roxanne,

Denise

• Klantenondersteuning

Not quite perfect but support is excellent and they take on board suggestions for changes

Beoordeeld op 5/1/2018

Pluspunten

The scheduling side is excellent. Easy to use from both our employees point of view and payroll. Great record keeping.
The list creation is sometimes a little confusing but support is always quick to respond and very helpful. The lists are a great tool for staff and we have found that being able to adjust them as needed to get the best result from the staff members actually responsible for completing the lists is pretty easy. We supply and sell food onsite to our guests which brings with it all sorts of food hygiene expectations from local government and a large amount of record keeping for this. The lists we have developed allow us to complete all requirements on Jolt with easy access when needing to audit the results. All staff find completing them easy. Auditing the correct completion of the lists by staff is also simple. This leads to higher compliance and can also be used as a performance tool with staff management.

Tyler

Everything in One Place

Beoordeeld op 14/3/2017

We now have 40 locations using Jolt for our daily checklists and logs. It is great having quick access to any list or food safety log in a matter of seconds. It has improved our team's accountability in getting the necessary details completed accurately on a daily basis. Not only does it help set the restaurant up for success in serving our customers, the Health Department also appreciates our electronic temperature logs!
Some features I would like to see improve are capabilities within the way lists can be setup, such as conditional formatting and multiple items under a parent item. I would also like to see more customization around notifications. The notifications are one of the best features of Jolt! The goods news is, the Jolt team is very receptive to feedback and always tries to make client's ideas come to life.
Overall, I would highly recommend Jolt to any restaurant looking to streamline their systems and eliminate all of the paper and clip boards!

Pluspunten

The lists capabilities are currently the biggest benefit to us, but we have also started testing the Zebra printer and scheduling.

Minpunten

We like the scheduling feature but since it does not integrate with our systems, it's not the best option for us. I would also like to see more customization for the way lists can be configured, such as conditional formatting and more that one measurable under a parent item. More customization surrounding notifications would be helpful as well.

Eldridge
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Safety and Productivity Solution!

Beoordeeld op 5/5/2020

The experience has been great through and through! It's been a huge time saver. It's saved us time, and time equals money, in various areas of our business. You can download the names of your staff who in which are on your schedule, and it helps in keeping you and your team accountable.

Pluspunten

My most favorite feature of Jolt would be its assistance in helping the team meet food safety. This feature eliminates any handwritten and/or guessing shelf life for products, as the corporate guidelines for holding procedures are already downloaded on the application.

Minpunten

Depending on how tech and app savvy your managerial team is, customization is based on what works for your particular team. Therefore customization is up to us and could be pretty sloppy, which ends up being productivity lost searching for a particular label.

Sharon
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A must-have for a service based industry

Beoordeeld op 29/4/2019

We have opening procedure lists, closing lists, cleaning lists, new hire training lists, and even incident forms which automatically send to my insurance agent when they're filled out. This product is vital to any small business.

Pluspunten

Accountability! Ask your employee, "hey did you clean the bathroom like I asked?" they'll say yes every time. Give them a Jolt list asking them to take a photo of a clean bathroom and sign off that they completed it and you'll be amazed at the results. I apply points to each check list item and give out prizes to the top point earners each month. Now my employees are accountable for their actions and rewarded for a job well done. Bonus: New hires have a thorough guideline of how to complete regular talks by walking through a check list.

Minpunten

The ability to bulk-change lists could be more user friendly. Right now the process can be quite tedious if you're like me and have long lists that need editing.

Collin
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Super useful with room to grow

Beoordeeld op 2/7/2019

We are a family fun center, so we have a large variety of tasks for employees to accomplish. Jolt helps make these tasks clear to employees and helps us managers follow up if tasks aren't completed well. The software has a ton of potential, but you can tell the company is still figuring out how to keep the apps running properly across different platforms. There are also some strangely missing features that you might think should be obvious in this kind of program.

Pluspunten

I love being able to create custom lists to fit all kinds of purposes. Having employees log in and earn points is cool too. It's nice to look back and see who did what.

Minpunten

The app can get extremely slow. There are extra features in their Jolt 2 app, but it is a buggy mess that crashes to the point of not being usable. There isn't a good way to leave comments on items without flagging the item as something that needs to be addressed and cleared.

Justin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Very practical software for any business needing to organize staff schedule

Beoordeeld op 27/1/2018

ease of use and organization

ease of use and organization

Pluspunten

Ease of use to create and send out the staff schedule and the fact that it's mobile friendly for all the staff to use anywhere. Nobody can miss a shift because everyone carries a phone these days :)

Minpunten

When creating a template for the whole staff schedule and using it for a following week, you're able to easily create the template but implementing it in the following week doesn't allow the shift blocks to be assigned to the same people as the previous week. The shift blocks copy over but don't get inserted under each employee as was copied from the template creation feature.

Leslie

AMAZING Customer Service!!

Beoordeeld op 19/12/2022

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] made the experience AMAZING for us.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] made the experience AMAZING for us.

Pluspunten

I learned how effective the software could be because I was lucky enough to have a representative who was willing to teach me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is absolutely amazing, and I will continue to use Jolt because of her.

Minpunten

Very overwhelming initially, it did take time and training to become more confident when utilizing the program.

Antwoord van Jolt

Hi Leslie, Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Claire

Jolt Helps Manage Teams Remotely

Beoordeeld op 16/12/2022

Fantastic. During the pandemic we cancelled JOLT because of expenses and we decided to go back because we did in fact really need it. Daniel Orjuela is our rep and he's the best! I really like the fact that he worked in the industry and understands what we do.

Pluspunten

The checklists are so easy for team to use and for me to manage remotely.

Minpunten

Set-up is hard for someone who is not technical but staff helps.

Antwoord van Jolt

Hi Claire, Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Michael

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Finally a way to get stuff done

Beoordeeld op 10/3/2017

Jolt helps you put accountability back into a check list. Having had opening and closing check list before, Jolt has transformed these into actually getting done. Requiring staff to scan, take pictures, or record certain items has moved us to getting the list completed 100%. It's as if I am there with them to ensure it gets done. This is probably the best product that I have used to ensure our systems are completed 100%, Jolt is worth every penny!

Pluspunten

Accountability of staff, seeing what they are saying they are completing. Getting list done.

Minpunten

Nothing really, it's a great program and easy to use

Rusty

Love the multiple uses

Beoordeeld op 23/9/2022

Overall we have had an excellent experience

Overall we have had an excellent experience

Pluspunten

We love the multiple ways we can use Jolt to effectively operate our business

Minpunten

Currently, multiple apps that need to be streamlined into one

Antwoord van Jolt

Hi Rusty, Thank you for your review for Jolt! We're so pleased to hear that you have had an excellent experience with our product and the ways it has helped to effectively operate your business. We value your feedback and hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of Jolt! Sincerely, The Jolt Team

Randy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

impossible to get a live person to speak to you

Beoordeeld op 8/2/2022

Horrible communication

Horrible communication

Pluspunten

Great sales pitch when they were selling us on the system. When we decided to stop using it was impossible to get a response

Minpunten

tried for 2 months to cancel the subscription - after 30 day finally got an email response. Told the rep to cancel the account but he never responded to 2 different emails. Ended up billing my for 2 months

Marc

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An excellent Balance of ease and efficiency!

Beoordeeld op 30/9/2016

Jolt has changed the game for Balance Grille's daily operations. From opening and closing procedures utilizing the "Lists" tab, to posting announcements and keeping recipes and training videos handy in the "Info" section. We also use the "Log Book" by leaving notes/comments in the checklists, opening another channel of communication between staff and management. Jolt has helped us keep employees on task and held accountable for their work in ways that benefit our bottom line and daily proficiency.

Pluspunten

Quick learning curve. Communication and notifications for management.

Minpunten

Software is still in development, the more we use the more features we want! Scheduling for multiple locations is not where it could be, but they are working on solutions. The reporting could be a bit easier to pull data and comprehend.

Christi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

WOW! What a great additiona!

Beoordeeld op 23/3/2017

We were struggling with the ability to track who was doing (or not doing) what with our checklists and systems. JOLT has truly given us control over what our restaurant looks like, how our food is prepared, and how closely we are following health department regulations. We are now able to hold our employees accountable when the job is less than our expectations, as well as rewards those that are going above and beyond what is required. Anytime I have had any questions or issues with the product, Dan has been able to answer all my questions and point me in the right direction. I strongly recommend JOLT to anyone who has employees! :)

Minpunten

Data entry when establishing - but now I find out that Dan would be willing to set that all up for me, so wish I would have had him when we first started using JOLT! :)