SendPulse

E-mail, web push, sms en Facebook-chatbots op één platform

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zakaria
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The most useful and effective email marketing solution in the world!

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2022

The SendPulse experience is out of this world. I've tried a lot of email marketing platforms, but SendPulse is the best. It is simple, professional, and quite trustworthy. You can accomplish email marketing while closing your eyes. All of the other features are fantastic. I strongly advise folks to utilize it at least once to see the difference with their own eyes.

Pluspunten

The registration process is quite straightforward, and the verification process is also very simple. We can quickly and simply import and add email addresses. Creating a campaign is a quick and easy process. We can check the email preview and adjust the template without any difficulty. The software's analytics are excellent, and you can learn from which countries, users opened the email and when the link was clicked.

Minpunten

The cost of the subscription is little bit high but the free version is working properly for small projects.

EDUARDO
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

SENDPULSE REVIEW

Beoordeeld op 15/1/2020

IT IS GOOD AND I WILL START USING MY OWN NEW DOMAIN AND I WILL START PAYING A PLAN FROM YOU GUYS EVERY WEEK

I HAD REFERRED YOUR COMPANY TO OVER 300 NEW USERS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

Pluspunten

IT IS USER FRIENDLY AND FAST AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOOD AND THEY ANSWER FAST WITH A GOOD HELP ALWAYS...

I LIKE YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PUTTING TOO ISSUES IN ORDER TO SEND E-MAILS AS THE OTHER COMPANIES

WELL WHEN I PUT ALL MY CONTACTS FROM MY LIST

YOU ALWAYS BLOCK MANY OF THEM AND YOU PUT IT AS ERROR

BUT ALL OF MY CONTACTS THEY SUBSDRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE AND THEY ARE INTERESTED ON GEETING OUR E-MAILS

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen

THEY PUT TOO MANY ISSUES WHEN SENDING E-MAILS AND TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE SPAM THING

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

IT IS FASTER AND EASIER AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPS VERY SOON AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY UNDERSTAND AND HELP US WHEN WE NEED IT
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Poor support

Beoordeeld op 20/4/2019

So, to start, Ive used sendpulse with another company of mine that is in the same business as the one I’m rating this review for. Up until now we have had very few problems with them.

Once we decided to setup an account for our second business we started by uploading our mailing list that we had verified with a few different email verification services and they denied the list claiming it had too high of a rate of failure.
Okay whatever. Not the end of the world. So we continued on with our lives until this week, when we wanted to send out one last reminder to our customers about a barbecue and sale we were going to be having in a few days.

Our mailing list went through this time, but then our campaign was denied because it was too “spammy”. Okay? So we contacted them and they gave us a different excuse “because we didn’t have our cusomters permission to send them email”, what? Whatever we can provide proof that we do. We send in a reply hoping to get this resolved so we can get this sent out ASAP because this event is happening this weekend. Then we get another reply with a different reason “you are breaking our terms of service because you are advertising or selling fake drugs” okay what? When asked to please clarify they simply replied with “we won’t unblock your campaign still. Because of this absurd ordeal we will be canceling both of our accounts with them and making sure our business partners do the same.

Pluspunten

Free trial is nice to find out how poor of customer support that they have

Minpunten

Blocks email lists claiming they weren’t verified. These lists were verified by two different companies and had emails sent out to the participants accepting the subscription,

Blocked our latest campaign because they didn’t like what we sell.

Keith
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great email marketing and SMTP offering

Beoordeeld op 7/7/2021

Fantastic experience so far. The only product I've found that fits my needs to send API programmatically driven email campaigns. I've only had to contact support twice during deployment and both times they were extremely helpful and responsive to solve my edge case queries, and I am still on the free tier!

Pluspunten

I was looking for a low cost provider to set up API based email campaigns at a low cost. After trialing numerous providers including more established companies, Sendpulse was the most suitable for my needs with the most features and came with the lowest cost.

Minpunten

Some of the API and user documentation could be improved, but I have found their customer support easily fills the gap if there is any. More examples in the documentation for common use cases like using API to send emails from contact lists would be super helpful.

SendGrid en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen

API lacked the features for my intended purpose

SendGrid

Features and cost

Antwoord van SendPulse Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your review, Keith!

Kristen
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great for businesses just starting out

Beoordeeld op 19/11/2020

I really haven't had any negative experiences with SendPulse, other than some minor complaints detailed in the "Cons" section of my review. They've been very helpful and friendly in fixing any issues I've had, and overall I've enjoyed working with this software.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that it's inexpensive/free to use for most business owners with a small contact list. Most email marketing sites offer a pretty pitiful number of contacts/email campaigns for their free trials, and then hike the price up significantly for those who are in between just starting out and having a huge following.

They don't have a lot in the way of ready-made templates, but it's easy enough to customize your own, and their interface is pretty user-friendly.

Minpunten

It can take a considerable amount of time between sending an email campaign, and the delivery of said email campaign. I also don't like that, after going through the proper steps to make my newsletters comply with standards, I may still be regarded as spam and not be delivered to the inbox of the person receiving the newsletter.

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

While other sites had better features and template options, their overall costs were far too expensive for a business just starting to build a customer base, and their free trials were incredibly limited.
Gervais
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The BEST newsletter service I have ever seen !!

Beoordeeld op 23/11/2021

Honestly I had explored several other email marketing tools before, and did not know Sendpulse. But WOW ! What a POWERFUL tool !!!

Pluspunten

-The first service of this kind I see with a 24/7 customer service. Very responding, very professional
-Features for automation are the BEST I have used so far
-A very simle interface, easy to use
-They also implement SMS marketing and web push notification, all gathered at the SAME place and INTEGRATED together

Minpunten

Nothing to say, seriously. The software is EXCELLENT !

Pipedrive, Sendinblue, UniSender, SendGrid en Mailchimp

Not satisfied

Mailchimp en AWeber

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

-Sendpulse offers also SMS marketing and Web push notification -Sendpulse offers 24/7 technical support, EVEN WHEN the plan is the FREE plan -Sendpulse is very affordable
Rassem
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Thanks SendPulse for this product

Beoordeeld op 24/4/2021

Really very attractive, very quick in their responses even during COVID19.

Pluspunten

Really, I love working with them, they know our needs as they developed them for us.
Thanks once again and continue

Rassem

Really nothing, I found all what I'm looking for

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen

There is no complex issues at SendPulse

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

I found all what I'm looking for, especially total solutions.

Antwoord van SendPulse Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your glowing review, Rassem!

Aliaksandr
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Good Tool for Email marketer

Beoordeeld op 27/1/2021

It is one of my favourites Email marketing tools. With a lot of good features and great analytics tools. It will be great if SendPulse will be better in cold emailing. So, if you want to start with Email marketing, you know what service to use.

Pluspunten

Good pricing plans, nice delivery to recipients, web-push, Viber and SMS delivery.

Minpunten

For me it is template builder. He is so simple for me. I mean, he looks like for beginners.

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen

eSputnik is not good in international Email delivery. He is good only for CIS.

eSputnik

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

My Email marketing tools are Mailchimp, Close.io and SendPulse. They are better for me.
Vikas
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I love it's push notification

Beoordeeld op 2/6/2021

In one word, Amazing tool for marketers.

Pluspunten

I'm using this from 1 month to monetize my push notifications user. It'll really mind blowing. I never thought that I'll earn that much through push notifications. I had only tier 3 traffic push notifications subscribers user.

Minpunten

As I have only tried it's push notifications features and I feel there is not any cons right now.

Thanks for your review!

Lucas
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Excellent Service

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2021

Pluspunten

Very simple and intuitive interface. Easy yet has the depth if you're willing to go further.

Minpunten

I haven't really came across anything about the service that was not desirable. For what we do, the service is excellent.

Constant Contact en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

SendPulse stood out to us because of the price differential between it and similar products. It more than meets our needs and for a fraction of what other companies charge. Customer service is also very helpful & timely, as well as understanding for the "human error" issues.

Antwoord van SendPulse Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review, Lucas!

Sushil
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Pushing thousands of emails only takes minutes with SendPulse

Beoordeeld op 9/7/2021

We have a wonderful experience with SendPulse. It easily allows us to quickly upload and manage our large pool of customer's email addresses so that we can push regular newsletters, and promotional offers, and updates. Now, we don't have to worry about sending emails to each of our customers manually, killing colossal time.

Pluspunten

Sendpulse is quite affordable and offers a free plan that can meet the needs of most startups and small businesses. And, not to forget, they have very dedicated and responsive support representatives who are always willing to answer any of the queries made. Also, the usability is quite impressive and does not require much technical knowledge to build an email marketing template even from scratch.

Minpunten

The only dislike that I would like to mention about SendPulse is that it allows sending test emails only to one email after drafting any email templates. We cannot add additional email addresses to receive test emails so that our entire creative team could cross verify the draft.

Antwoord van SendPulse Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review, Sushil. If you want to send test emails, uppi can create a separate list with your team's emails and send to this list first. It's easy to send the same campaign to a different list later.

amirhossein
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

SendPulse is one of the best emailing systems

Beoordeeld op 6/9/2021

Pluspunten

I feel great when I'm using SendPulse to let my users participate in my new campaigns. I have also use it to inform my users about my new products. It is also supporting RTL and Persian words and it is one of its best advantages.

Minpunten

I haven't seen any disadvantages, but it will be better if they have more discounts on their plans :)

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

SendPulse is a good universal tool for your marketing

Beoordeeld op 9/6/2019

Pluspunten

I like that I can send both my emails and SMS from one app. Moreover, SendPulse provides good Web Push notifications feature. So I do not need to create an account in 3 or more other apps. That is probably the best thing I like about this software.

Minpunten

I still prefer to use some other email services alongside with SendPulse. Maybe, SendPulse is just not that popular among online marketing community and thus lacks trust. Though, this has nothing to do with its functionality, this is just my personal prejudices.

UniSender en Mailchimp
Nachiket
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A very good fit for small business like me

Beoordeeld op 16/4/2021

Pluspunten

Provides wide range of services.
Is easy to use.
I personally never had a problem using Sendpulse - So I never contacted customer support. OR else I would have rated there customer support as well 😝😊 But surely they might have a good customer support. As they seems very attentive towards their product and services.

No Cons for now.
I have used some other services as well. So there is nothing that I missed here.
I just wish they include an HTML mail builder with Email Templates.

Antwoord van SendPulse Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that your experience with SendPulse was excellent.

Ronny
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Automated mailin in a digital assistant

Beoordeeld op 22/10/2021

Automation of mail sending for the users of our software solutions is no longer an issue, and we have the tools for follow up and diagnosis.

Pluspunten

The features we fancy the most are the SMTP mailing service in combination with the email templates. The template editor is simple but rich enough for most purposes. SMTP mail delivery is straightforward with the SMTP mailing API.

Minpunten

API management of the email templates could be improved, esp. the discovery of the template ids.

Gibson
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

sendpulse mail marketing

Beoordeeld op 11/4/2022

good
very good
easy to use and suggest people join too

Pluspunten

it's very easy to use for email marketing
easy to upload . set up and schedule time
i love it

Minpunten

hope can increase check email address working or not
because sometime customers close business
so if can list non working email / add in this month
so i can check and update

Barry
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Send Pulse is the Best!

Beoordeeld op 3/5/2022

Pluspunten

I have used mail chimp and aweber and find Send Pulse the easiest and most affordable system.

Minpunten

I find it a very intuitive system to use. No complaints.

Ho
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very Nice Soft, Very good for you!

Beoordeeld op 7/6/2021

Thank you! Thank for give us good soft with free option!

Pluspunten

I cant tell you any more, i used it 2y+, i love it!

Minpunten

it is not support vietnamese language! hope you can see my comments!

Antwoord van SendPulse Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review!
Contact our support team and help us translate the subscription forms to Vietnamese. We will be happy to add your language.

César
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great product for mailing services

Beoordeeld op 4/5/2021

Overall the experience was great indeed.

Pluspunten

I like most the dashboard, the intuitive menus, the option to duplicate campaigns easily.

Minpunten

I don't like the subscriptions management. Every single month I have to pay with my credit card. I've tried many times to set up my payment automatically, asked for help with the Sendpulse Team and didn't work out. The payment form has some feedback problems. Some UX fails.

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen

The product was old and not intuitive.

Price
Mato

SendPulse is a winner

Beoordeeld op 11/10/2021

Fantastic software and exellent customer service

I tried 7 email marketing companies and SendPulse is the best

Minpunten

SendPulse is perfect for me. It has great features and use friendly website. I don;t normaly do reviews but SendPulse deserves 5 stars review.

Valentyna
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The service simplifies many tasks

Beoordeeld op 5/1/2019

Pluspunten

SendPulse has great templates and an intuitive interface. I like the support service working around the clock, seven days a week, so I can contact them at any time to resolve any issues that may arise.

Minpunten

Contacts can be sorted alphabetically. I would like SendPulse to implement the ability to edit images. Mobile application needs some work.

Beulah
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

I Love Sendpulse

Beoordeeld op 28/3/2022

Pluspunten

Landing Pages, Chatbots-Whatsapp and Messenger, Trigger Actions, Integrations, Great Customer Service

Minpunten

takes time to load at times and they should add multiple schedule features to enable users to schedule a campaign more than once without having to start the process again.

Olumide
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

Great Experince

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2022

Great experience

Pluspunten

Great Experience but there is always room for improvement. And we will love it more if you the price can be reduced. Thank you

Minpunten

Extra Charge for web push. This pushes my budget upward beyond what we have.

Rudra

Pus Services is Great with limited Customoization

Beoordeeld op 28/3/2022

Good

Pluspunten

Hi, I have been using this software from last 1-2 years, but still waiting for segmentation of users and sending push countrywise.

not even 10% of my total users receive the push

• Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Send your marketing campaigns from one place

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2021

I use SendPulse for sms and Viber campaigns mostly. And so far I have not found more comprehensive service for these tasks.

Pluspunten

SendPulse is one of the services I use to send marketing campaigns for two reasons. First, it allows sending both email and sms/Viber campaigns form one place. Secondly, it is much cheaper than some other similar services.

Minpunten

I think the only problem with SendPulse is that it is still not so popular compared to some other email services. But this has nothing to do with its features. I think SendPulse is underestimated.