SendPulse

4,6 (662)
Schrijf een review!
E-mail, web push, sms en Facebook-chatbots op één platform

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zakaria
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The most useful and effective email marketing solution in the world!

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2022

The SendPulse experience is out of this world. I've tried a lot of email marketing platforms, but SendPulse is the best. It is simple, professional, and quite trustworthy. You can accomplish email marketing while closing your eyes. All of the other features are fantastic. I strongly advise folks to utilize it at least once to see the difference with their own eyes.

Pluspunten

The registration process is quite straightforward, and the verification process is also very simple. We can quickly and simply import and add email addresses. Creating a campaign is a quick and easy process. We can check the email preview and adjust the template without any difficulty. The software's analytics are excellent, and you can learn from which countries, users opened the email and when the link was clicked.

Minpunten

The cost of the subscription is little bit high but the free version is working properly for small projects.

Shoroq
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

User friendly and easy to use affordable email marketing and management

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2021

The automation feature helped automate redundancy in our response to our clients, and it gave a professional outlook when clients contact us that they recieve an automated email no matter at what time of day or night without delay and this shows the professionalism and helps us capture and filter the genuine clients for follow.up and conversion.
The campaign feature also helped us with our campaigns, and love that the system can detect any error emails and give indication of how many opened and clicked and much more gives us good feedback of how our campaign went.
It would be excellent to know if our emails are going to spam box or inbox directly, this would give us some sense of how healthy is our ip /and should we need to change it.

Pluspunten

The automation feature was a dream for us! It saved us a lot of redundancy and at the same time gathered the right target we needed to market our services.
Love that they are recently expanding to landing page and CRM which I am very excited to explore.

Minpunten

There are certain features that I wish could be added as it would help tremendously,like knowing any duplicated entries in different contact list.
The automation have more control over knowing how is in the loop and to be able to fix it.

Brevo en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

The rates and automation flexibility at the time of switching was more rewarding at sendpulse and it gave us what we needed . The customer service was splendid, quick and very helpful.

Antwoord van SendPulse

Thank you for your kind words about our customer support. We are happy to know that email automation is helping your business.

Luciano
Luciano

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

CAUTION! Worst customer service in the industry

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2021

I've been working with email marketing platforms for over 15 years and by far, SendPulse is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. For almost 2 weeks I have been trying to solve a problem that is preventing me from sending emails and they are not making the slightest effort to understand and solve it. The service is grumpy and extremely slow, totally below the level of competitors I've used before.
I bitterly regret having chosen this company and I just haven't changed it yet because the automations were too much work to set up.

- it'scheap
- nothing else to praise so far

- slow software
- slow customer service (if any)
- they moderate the emails manually, which can slow down the process a lot, and they don't have a criterion (I had emails approved that were later disapproved, with no difference between them)

ActiveCampaign, SendGrid en Mailchimp

• Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

No learning curve

Beoordeeld op 30/5/2022

Pluspunten

SendPulse is very easy to learn and use. There is no frustration in any sense. The one time I needed help, I got it within 2 minutes.

Minpunten

I have been using SendPulse for 2 years. I can't honestly say there is something I don't like about it.

Aliaksandr
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Good Tool for Email marketer

Beoordeeld op 27/1/2021

It is one of my favourites Email marketing tools. With a lot of good features and great analytics tools. It will be great if SendPulse will be better in cold emailing. So, if you want to start with Email marketing, you know what service to use.

Pluspunten

Good pricing plans, nice delivery to recipients, web-push, Viber and SMS delivery.

Minpunten

For me it is template builder. He is so simple for me. I mean, he looks like for beginners.

Brevo

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen

eSputnik is not good in international Email delivery. He is good only for CIS.

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

My Email marketing tools are Mailchimp, Close.io and SendPulse. They are better for me.
Vikas

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I love it's push notification

Beoordeeld op 2/6/2021

In one word, Amazing tool for marketers.

In one word, Amazing tool for marketers.

Pluspunten

I'm using this from 1 month to monetize my push notifications user. It'll really mind blowing. I never thought that I'll earn that much through push notifications. I had only tier 3 traffic push notifications subscribers user.

Minpunten

As I have only tried it's push notifications features and I feel there is not any cons right now.

Thanks for your review!

Sol
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good software with perks.

Beoordeeld op 8/4/2022

Great customer service.

Great customer service.

Pluspunten

I love that you do SMS & emails. I think that it is a great value for start ups.

Minpunten

Definitely a step above their old version, but needs a guide map to a goal for new people who sign up. What do you want to do, then guide you to do that for people who are new beginners per se. Your plugin wasn't as friendly/easy as it should be for WordPress. I figured it out, but should have more help tips for beginners. Maybe add a YouTube video right into the plugin on how to use it and setup short codes.

Omnisend

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen

Mailchimp is too expensive and didn't really do SMS at the time.

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

Gave me time to build my list and learn the software. Sometimes it takes a little time to get ready for an email launch.
Ilia
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Best email marketing software

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2022

It's the main tool for me to get all the announcements delivered to my students.
The emails are...

The emails are nice-looking, the delivery rate is great

Pluspunten

I love how easy it was to set it up, verify the domain etc.
The software interface is modern-looking compared to some other mailing services; very easy to create and reuse templates, nice template library to quickly compile a nice-looking email. The dashboard is very informative and nice-looking too.

Minpunten

I didn't have any problems with it, for me it's working perfectly

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

Mailchimp interface is dreadful as if it was created in 1990 and hasn't changed since then.
Lucas
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Excellent Service

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2021

Pluspunten

Very simple and intuitive interface. Easy yet has the depth if you're willing to go further.

Minpunten

I haven't really came across anything about the service that was not desirable. For what we do, the service is excellent.

Constant Contact en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

SendPulse stood out to us because of the price differential between it and similar products. It more than meets our needs and for a fraction of what other companies charge. Customer service is also very helpful & timely, as well as understanding for the "human error" issues.

Antwoord van SendPulse

Thank you for your review, Lucas!

Eduardo
Eduardo
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good experience

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2023

During my virtual journey through the intergalactic realm, I stumbled upon SendPulse, a mind-blowing marketing platform operated by a team of friendly AI aliens! They offered an out-of-this-world experience with their hyper-personalized communication channels, allowing businesses to connect with customers across the universe through cosmic emails, space-age SMS, and telepathic push notifications. And let's not forget their AI-powered starship chatbot, aptly named AstroBot, who was always ready to navigate marketing conundrums in the blink of a binary eye. It was truly a cosmic marketing adventure that left me starstruck! 🚀🌌😃

Pluspunten

The thing I liked most about SendPulse was their super cool mascot, a friendly AI-powered unicorn named Sparkle! It would pop up on the dashboard with quirky messages like "Let's create magic together!" and "Time to sparkle your marketing!" It added a fun and whimsical touch to the whole marketing experience. Plus, who doesn't love unicorns, right? 🦄😄

Minpunten

One thing that frustrated me about SendPulse was their obsession with sending virtual high-fives every time I logged into the platform. At first, it was cute and motivational, but after a while, it became a bit excessive. I mean, I appreciate the positive vibes, but I'd rather have a streamlined dashboard than a barrage of digital high-fives every time I wanted to get some serious marketing work done! 🙌😄

Mario
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good platform but need little bit of upgrades

Beoordeeld op 6/7/2023

I'm still testing the platform

I'm still testing the platform

Pluspunten

The price is quite cheap. It's easy to use in some ways.

Minpunten

Maybe a Contacts section with more specific features. More native integrations with other apps and CRM's

Constant Contact, MailerLite en Brevo

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen

The platform doesn't work and have a lot of failures

ActiveCampaign en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op SendPulse

The price comparing with the email sends and contacts allowed
Rafael
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good platform with good support

Beoordeeld op 31/5/2023

Good

Good

Pluspunten

Easy to use, with basic tools, good support, at a very competitive price.

Minpunten

The tools for editing and, above all, contact management are very basic and could be improved.

Mailchimp en Mailjet

Redenen om voor SendPulse te kiezen

Send mail is more flexible and simpler to use. Support I found now is better
Munumi
Munumi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Awesome platform for chatbot deployment

Beoordeeld op 21/9/2021

Customer Relations and support automation.

Customer Relations and support automation.

Pluspunten

The platform is not expensive compared to its rivals. Its easy to create and deploy a chatbot on various platforms including instagram and facebook messenger. The customer support is always ready to help you out.

Minpunten

The only downside to it is the integrations with other platforms like Google calender. This has been a nightmare especially if you are doing it via webhooks.

MessageBird

In one line we can say Value for Money

In one line we can say Value for Money

I like The Sendpulse & it's New Whatsapp Chatbot

Minpunten

Some integrations are more required & the complete accesses are not given to the customer.

MailerLite
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

SendPulse is a good universal tool for your marketing

Beoordeeld op 9/6/2019

Pluspunten

I like that I can send both my emails and SMS from one app. Moreover, SendPulse provides good Web Push notifications feature. So I do not need to create an account in 3 or more other apps. That is probably the best thing I like about this software.

Minpunten

I still prefer to use some other email services alongside with SendPulse. Maybe, SendPulse is just not that popular among online marketing community and thus lacks trust. Though, this has nothing to do with its functionality, this is just my personal prejudices.

Nachiket
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A very good fit for small business like me

Beoordeeld op 16/4/2021

Pluspunten

Provides wide range of services.
Is easy to use.
I personally never had a problem using Sendpulse - So I never contacted customer support. OR else I would have rated there customer support as well 😝😊 But surely they might have a good customer support. As they seems very attentive towards their product and services.

No Cons for now.
I have used some other services as well. So there is nothing that I missed here.
I just wish they include an HTML mail builder with Email Templates.

Antwoord van SendPulse

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that your experience with SendPulse was excellent.

Ronny

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Automated mailin in a digital assistant

Beoordeeld op 22/10/2021

Automation of mail sending for the users of our software solutions is no longer an issue, and we have the tools for follow up and diagnosis.

Pluspunten

The features we fancy the most are the SMTP mailing service in combination with the email templates. The template editor is simple but rich enough for most purposes. SMTP mail delivery is straightforward with the SMTP mailing API.

Minpunten

API management of the email templates could be improved, esp. the discovery of the template ids.

• Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Multipurpose marketing platform

Beoordeeld op 16/2/2019

A perfect marketing tool for small businesses, affiliates, startups, and bloggers.

Pluspunten

SendPulse is an all-in-one marketing platform that offers multiple products including email marketing, web push, chatbots, sms marketing, and much more.
What I personally love is their drag-and-drop builder that lets you create an email without any issues. I have to say that their builder is flawless and works great as opposed to email builders of some other email providers that I have used in the past.
It integrates with leading apps and tools including Zapier which makes it a perfect choice for all types of businesses.
Not to mention, it is fairly cheap to use.

Minpunten

Their development team needs to fix bugs that bother users on and off such as lagging issue when using email builder tool.

Gibson
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

sendpulse mail marketing

Beoordeeld op 11/4/2022

good
very good
easy to use and suggest people join too

good
very good
easy to use and suggest people join too

Pluspunten

it's very easy to use for email marketing
easy to upload . set up and schedule time
i love it

Minpunten

hope can increase check email address working or not
because sometime customers close business
so if can list non working email / add in this month
so i can check and update

• Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Poor support

Beoordeeld op 20/4/2019

So, to start, Ive used sendpulse with another company of mine that is in the same business as the one I’m rating this review for. Up until now we have had very few problems with them.

Once we decided to setup an account for our second business we started by uploading our mailing list that we had verified with a few different email verification services and they denied the list claiming it had too high of a rate of failure.
Okay whatever. Not the end of the world. So we continued on with our lives until this week, when we wanted to send out one last reminder to our customers about a barbecue and sale we were going to be having in a few days.

Our mailing list went through this time, but then our campaign was denied because it was too “spammy”. Okay? So we contacted them and they gave us a different excuse “because we didn’t have our cusomters permission to send them email”, what? Whatever we can provide proof that we do. We send in a reply hoping to get this resolved so we can get this sent out ASAP because this event is happening this weekend. Then we get another reply with a different reason “you are breaking our terms of service because you are advertising or selling fake drugs” okay what? When asked to please clarify they simply replied with “we won’t unblock your campaign still. Because of this absurd ordeal we will be canceling both of our accounts with them and making sure our business partners do the same.

Pluspunten

Free trial is nice to find out how poor of customer support that they have

Minpunten

Blocks email lists claiming they weren’t verified. These lists were verified by two different companies and had emails sent out to the participants accepting the subscription,

Blocked our latest campaign because they didn’t like what we sell.

Victoria
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

Chatbot for Whatsapp Only

Beoordeeld op 17/6/2023

Very good for the price.

Very good for the price.

Pluspunten

The chatbot is very easy to program. It's very good for its value.

Minpunten

The chat page itself is not very intuitive. The tags don't work as they should, it's very hard to find an specific contact when you want to chat.

Mariana
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to implement and to use

Beoordeeld op 3/4/2023

We use Sendpulse chatbots on a daily base for service clients. It´s been a useful tool to attend all our customer's claims needs.

Pluspunten

Friendly interface, easy to use and understand.

Minpunten

We would like to have some samples for chat bot automation

Mohsin
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

SendPulse Has Many Feature For The Business to Promote

Beoordeeld op 4/7/2021

I can say I'm satisfied with the service 8 out of 10.

I can say I'm satisfied with the service 8 out of 10.

Pluspunten

SendPulse has many features that really help the business to promote from the same platform! That is great in my opinion. It has a free plan so you can test it before you go on a large scale.

Minpunten

I can't remove my first email address from the SMTP account even I reach support. I planning no to continue that domain, so the email address is taking the 2 quota space but not useable for my case.

I recommend changing that policy and give us delete any email address instead of freezing one email address.

Jakub
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Inexpensive Mailing Solution

Beoordeeld op 8/11/2018

Pluspunten

We use SendPulse to notify our customers about new promotions and offers. The service has everything you need: a simple interface, templates for preparing letters and the ability to track statistics.

Minpunten

There are no critical flaws. But for convenience, you can add the ability to edit images directly in SendPulse. For example, in order to be able to do cropping, tighten the contrast, exposure.

• Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

endPulse is a Must-Have for Effective Marketing!

Beoordeeld op 3/5/2023

Pluspunten

SendPulse offers an all-in-one platform for email, SMS, and web push notifications, making it easier to manage all your marketing campaigns in one place.The platform is user-friendly and offers plenty of customization options to create visually appealing and engaging campaigns.The customer support team is excellent and always available to assist with any questions or concerns.

Minpunten

The pricing plans can be a bit confusing, especially for users who are just starting and may not know which features they need.The reporting and analytics could be more detailed and customizable to provide deeper insights into campaign performance.