ScheduleFlex

Sorteren op

Manage our bar staff

Beoordeeld op 27/8/2018

Pluspunten

This is a great tool to manage our bar staff! We have a lot of part time teachers and this helps bring transparency.

Minpunten

I don't have anything negative to say! It's worked great for us for a long time.

• Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Shiftboard is a powerful, albeit clunky, tool for scheduling staff and volunteers

Beoordeeld op 6/2/2019

A couple of the events I currently work on used to use Shiftboard to schedule and communicate with large volunteer groups. While it definitely accomplished all the tasks we needed, the interface is dated and there are better tools available for less money.

Pluspunten

Shiftboard is a feature-heavy scheduling tool that, in the right hands, can streamline scheduling and staffing processes immensely for managers. Feature highlights include:
- Bulk adding tools allow managers to work with large groups of staff at once if need be
- Flexible reporting tools that allow you to easily manipulate data (their reports are the feature I miss most)
- Customer service team is receptive to changes and helpful in troubleshooting issues
- Shift swapping and empty shift features allows staff to easily manage their own schedules

Minpunten

My biggest complaint about Shiftboard when it was our primary scheduling software was that it felt clunky and dated.
- Price point is a good bit higher than competing systems
- Steep learning curve for new users - easy to be overwhelmed by features and a crowded dashboard
- Can be slow and/or cumbersome to accomplish repetitive tasks.
- Interface is dated and looks like it's out of the mid-2000s

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Works much better on a computer than mobile version.

easy to coordinate schedules from multiple groups and multiple events

easy to coordinate schedules from multiple groups and multiple events

Pluspunten

Intuitive to use, simple layout. The calendar view makes it easy to check out all of the events for groups at a glance. The shared view makes it easy to check who has signed up for an event.

Minpunten

At time the software bogs down, especially at time of high usage. Mobile use is difficult since the page layout makes it difficult to read and navigate between the sections easily.

Joe
  • Sector: Horeca

Shiftboard makes scheduling easy

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2016

In event staffing things change quickly and having a scheduling software that was easy to use was a must. Most solutions in the scheduling space to not compare to Shiftboard on the ability to change time/location/uniform/client/event details all from your phone. Currently I manage a staff list of over 500 and I could not it without Shiftboard.

Pluspunten

Straightforward -- Even though there are help FAQs and videos, they are not needed, the interface is self explanatory.

Reporting -- They will customize reports for you but the basic reports export to PDF or Excel for easy editing.

Cost -- Only billing on actually scheduled versus active makes this perfect for companies with seasonal schedules

Minpunten

A little cleaning up of the interface and some "right click" improvements would be welcome

• Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Conveniently Simple

Beoordeeld op 20/2/2018

Pluspunten

I like the fact that paper is obsolete, people have the information exactly when they need and can request time off from their kitchen table, when their are with their families and don't have to wait until the Human Resource Office opens on Monday Morning.

Minpunten

I wish I would integrate with a physical time clock that we use at our particular site. I wish it had a dialer function. That would call people with their schedule and record whether the person actually picked up or if it went to voicemail.

• Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good way to schedule shifts

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2022

Overall a good way to manage shifts/scheduling

Overall a good way to manage shifts/scheduling

Pluspunten

I like that you can easily see your shift time and day in this software. I like that you can change the view to see the entire team's scheduling and make adjustments accordingly. I like that you can pick up shifts easily in this software and customize different types of shifts

Minpunten

Setting availability is a bit difficult in this software

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Removes the stress of scheduling.

Beoordeeld op 17/10/2017

Easy to use and saves tons of times. Staff like to pick their own shifts.

Easy to use and saves tons of times. Staff like to pick their own shifts.

Pluspunten

It's easy to use and I can post multiple shifts all at once. It takes just minutes to set up and then it does the work for you. I love that I can send broadcasts to capture the attention of many at once.

Minpunten

I don't like that I have to scroll through all the times in order to post the time of a shift. I would rather just type in the time.

Can't live without it

Pluspunten

Simple and clearly presented. Use it both at work and home. I'm able to reference it quickly when scheduling things in my personal and professional life.

• Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Shift Sign-up - Very Easy

Beoordeeld op 16/10/2017

I love using this to sign up for volunteer shifts with the Durham Visitor's Center. I think this is a very organized way of seeing opportunities, the days/ times/ locations of such offers, and who to contact with questions. I wish more volunteer groups would use a similar software.

Pluspunten

I like the way the different shifts show up on the monthly calendar. I like that they color code things for the users to know if it is an open shift or something they've already accepted. I like the ability to sort things by various teams.

Minpunten

I wish there was a refresh button rather than having to change the view and then come back. It's also not very mobile friendly at this point.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great scheduling option for diverse teams

Beoordeeld op 19/2/2018

Pluspunten

Ability to allow various levels of team management and scheduling. QR code clock in is useful, and timekeeping has team by team flexibility.

Minpunten

Reports are somewhat lacking, system admin audit and reporting is lacking. No way to actually set a user's password, so if they are not receiving email from system, cannot just set the password or troubleshoot if email is being sent (system audit capability).

Christa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I use the program to manage hundreds of employees

Beoordeeld op 17/10/2017

The catalog of all of the past and present employees. There are many people over the 12 years of my management that I have lost track of but this tool helps to jog my memory and helps my team keep track of why or why not we want to have them back. We are an employer that employs most of our team for only 2 months a year, so this type of management is crucial for us.

Pluspunten

I like the ability to look up my employees easily, check their teams and the profile piece is very thorough.

Minpunten

**When I can't copy and paste a name in the search field.** When I make a mistake in the name and have to delete it and the search field kicks me out and I have to click on it again to type in the name. This doesn't seem like a big problem, but when you are dealing with hundreds of people, it is an annoyance on the regular.

M

Decent

Beoordeeld op 16/10/2017

We are kind of stuck with it because our employees are all learning to use it but we still have to do a lot more communication with them because SB is not user friendly.
We are also constantly reaching out for support because your support team can only do one thing at a time. We can't cover multiple issues with one person or call

Pluspunten

It eventually does what we need it to do.

Minpunten

Not very user friendly. To cater it to our needs we have to keep creating different teams or groups and it takes a lot of time since we have 300 employees that all fit into several different groups. The texting feature is too expensive and what was told to me in the beginning is not what is being charged

Harry

Web based scheduling calendar

Beoordeeld op 19/9/2018

Vast improvement over our old system. And I like that different supervisors can change things.

Pluspunten

I like the fact there are multiple platforms to view the program. I can easily check to see when my next shift is from many places. And my supervisor can schedule me and I can schedule myself. It's easily user definable.

Minpunten

The filters and views don't save. I have to re-filter every time I open the program. I wish the color scheme could be changed. We have a green/red colorblind person who has trouble reading sometimes.

Sean
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Shift management for events and beyond

Beoordeeld op 16/6/2020

Once the software is set up for a particular department, the management of shifts and teams is made much easier.

Pluspunten

I like that staff within certain roles are able to trade shifts within Shiftboard without going through management.

Minpunten

The software can be a bit tedious to set up. Likewise if you bulk upload your shifts then removing or changing one of them can be difficult without changing the rest.

Justin

• Klantenondersteuning

Use of Shiftboard in an Academic Setting Provides Ease and Accuracy in Laboratory Scheduling

Beoordeeld op 8/7/2009

For anyone attempting to organize a large group of people into smaller, more personal groups, Shiftboard is an ideal method of doing so. It's entirely online, easy to use (both from an administrator and a user perspective) and the support staff has always been readily available and receptive to any functional suggestions you may have.

Pluspunten

This website provides a number of distinct advantages for scheduling unique events, lectures and laboratories in the large scale academic environment (500+). Of substantial importance is the ability to provide equal access and availability to events that are constrained by finite resources. Through the creation of distinct "time slots" that LIMIT the number of participants, Shiftboard delivers on this like nothing else I've encountered. By empowering students (i.e. the users) to view event availability as well as requiring them to schedule their own session time, Shiftboard places the assurance of participation directly on the user's shoulders. Likewise, Shiftboard provides near fail-safe mechanisms to ensure participation through automatic reminder and confirmatory emails, as well as the ability to monitor and control all site activity and content.

Minpunten

If there's one thing I would like to see, it would be the ability to LIMIT the user's capacity to sign up for multiple events that are similar in content type. Thus, should users miss their assigned time rescheduling would require contact with the site administrator.

Ray
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

First and Only

Beoordeeld op 8/11/2016

Our organization was stuck in the paper and pencil age. Everyone would submit for the events they wanted to work and the supervisor would have to sort everything and everyone out. We did a demo of a competitor but it would not work for the varied shifts and last minute changes and additions that we have.
Once we looked at Shiftboard we were sold that this is the best and easiest for the organization. With most managers buy-in we made the plunge and the results have been fantastic. There are some hold outs but when we show them the advantages and different ways they can input a schedule the results speak for themselves.

Pluspunten

The ease of use and the ability to specialize how the scheduling is done based upon the managers wants and needs.

Kristina

Pleasure to use.

Pluspunten

I like the ease of use for this software, its very user friendly and easy to teach to anyone. We use it daily for our employees and even the ones that struggle with computers are able to use Shiftboard.

Also the support team is amazing and is always easy to reach.

Minpunten

At the moment I like the financial report the least because of the overtime structure that doesn't capture the daily overtime according to the provincial rules.

Jenn

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Perfectly functional employee/volunteer scheduling app

Beoordeeld op 26/3/2019

I've used Shiftboard as an employee like a time clock, and I've used it as a volunteer manager where we just schedule the volunteers (but don't make them clock in/out on it). It's perfectly functional as both!

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to pick up/drop/trade shifts, and to clock in & out. It does what it's made for!

Minpunten

The mobile apps are terrible, to the point of unusability. On my Android I always just pull up the web page instead of using the app, which is also terrible, gotta enlarge each small part of the page I need to use separately. I also wish it was easier to click on an employee/volunteer's name and get straight to their contact info as an admin - you get there eventually but usually when I'm looking for that kind of thing, it's because they're late and I'm in a hurry - it should be faster!

Bill

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Having used Shiftboard as a manager for several years I find both good and poor qualities...

Beoordeeld op 20/10/2017

it is a better system than what we used before.

it is a better system than what we used before.

Pluspunten

The members access to pick up open shifts is great. The ability to reach a large number of members with messages is good, the time off page is useful for sorting requests.

Minpunten

The individual members calendar interface is clumsy. Frequently iCal users do not get timely updates requiring changes in the schedule to be pushed out manually. This makes for extra work for our schedulers.

Donley
  • Sector: Wetshandhaving
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Shiftboard has streamlined our scheduling process, saving us a significant amount of time.

Beoordeeld op 20/10/2017

A significant reduction in the time and effort needed to get the necessary information to the right people and get their response to schedule events.

Pluspunten

The quick and easy notification and access to those using it has made the scheduling process a much less cumbersome process.

Minpunten

Editing events and personnel working these events can be a little tricky at times. The learning curve for this was a little linger than anticipated.

Jack
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten

Staff Management Software that Makes Life Easy

Beoordeeld op 8/11/2016

Before using Shiftboard, life was hectic and scheduling was a mess. Shiftboard allowed us to grow without the headache of scheduling hundreds of staff across multiple locations of our business. On top of that, every time I call customer support, they help me with every question I might have. We could not be more satisfied with Shiftboard's platform!

Pluspunten

Saves my business/staff headache. Reduces the cost of staff scheduling.

Minpunten

Could have a better mobile app.

Victoria

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It has always been great working for me.

Beoordeeld op 17/10/2017

I can see all of my agents shifts at once. Love it!!

I can see all of my agents shifts at once. Love it!!

Pluspunten

Everything has always showed accurate to me. I let my team member know to always keep any eye on their shiftboard as it is in their own timezone and can help no call no shows.

Minpunten

I have agents that say they have some issues with seeing their shifts or the load time it takes when picking shifts.

Julian
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

It changes everything

Beoordeeld op 8/11/2016

I have been using Shiftboard for 4 years now. I really can't imagine doing business without it. With constant fluctuation of staffing needs, organizing your workflow around technology to streamline the processes. Most importantly it provides a level transparency.

The transparency.

Minpunten

Being able to teach shiftboard what overtime means. Based on our CBA different groups have different overtime rules.

Andrew
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I have had a very positive experience with the program.

Beoordeeld op 12/10/2017

We are able to see all of our sites and appropriately rearrange staff to benefit the entire organization.

Pluspunten

I appreciate the different views that are available. I also like that the support team is willing to work with our organization to make the software better fit our needs.

Minpunten

There are a few small improvements that I would like to see, such as the ability to click on someone's name and it will take you to their profile and an easier way to switch a staff from one site to another.

Lydia
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Love our Shiftboard!!

Beoordeeld op 9/11/2016

I've been using Shiftboard for a little over 3 years now and absolutely love it! I love the 'real person' customer service the most. When I do have an issue, I can make a phone call and a person answers and helps me. I also love the training videos that are available. It really helps with new users. We are very pleased that we changed over to Shiftboard. Thanks

Pluspunten

My favorite thing is that when I do post an event, the volunteers receive an email immediately. They don't have to remember to look at the calendar to see if I've posted something. It is much easier for them. I recommend it all the time.

Minpunten

I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. I have had challenges getting around the reports, but the problem is me, not the report.