Capsule

Organiseer je klanten en je verkoopmogelijkheden.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Great CRM for Contacts, Tasks, Opportunities and pipelines

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2019

Really good Customer, Prospect and Lead management solution
Reminder to contact
Management of team tasks, and assignment to team members

Pluspunten

Simple contact and account management, link task reminders to contacts and or opportunities.
Integration with GMail etc, Xero, MailChimp

Minpunten

Mobile app could be a litte more user friendly, it would be great to automatically add a follow-up task when you close one. But these are both really minor issues in the grand scheme!

Thomas
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Capsule CRM - great product

Beoordeeld op 29/6/2022

The ability to track your sales pipeline and customize the stages and categories has been the most valuable part.

Pluspunten

Capsule CRM is great for a small business CRM. We use it primarily for contact management and sales pipeline tracking. We love the Outlook integration so that it stores your email activity. Also, the ability to customize your own categories for contacts, customers and the stages of your sales cycle -- all of this is great.

Minpunten

I don't really use the calendar feature, but that's not to say it wouldn't be useful if someone wanted that option.

I think the only potential drawback some may have is that Hubspot has their free version, which has some similar functionality to Capsule CRM. However, what is GREAT about Capsule is its simplicity. We also looked at Hubspot, but it was overly complex for our small business needs.

Hi Thomas,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad to hear that Capsule suits your needs and is helping you to manage your sales efficiently.

April
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Lacked Calendar tool needed for us to be effective

Beoordeeld op 5/5/2022

It was an adequate tool but didn't fulfill enough of our needs for us to continue using the software.

Pluspunten

I found the software easy to use and fairly intuitive for the everyday user. It managed leads adequately and allowed me to find my information easily.

Minpunten

We needed a tool that would allow us to easily track booked events on a calendar and see trends of inquiries for specific dates. Capsule lacked an effective calendar tool to help us manage leads by date which made it ineffectual for us.

Hi there April,

Chloe from Capsule here. We're glad you found Capsule easy to use and helped you manage leads well. We're sorry to hear that in this case Capsule didn't quite fit your needs - thanks for giving us a try!

Eduardo Joel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best CRM money can buy

Beoordeeld op 1/11/2021

excellent, anyone can use capsule and not just the super techies

Pluspunten

The client management, and the ability to keep things easy to use and not over complicate day to day activities

Minpunten

The search bar feature could be improved as search key words rather than phrases

Hi Eduardo Joel,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Also, thanks for submitting your feedback regarding the search bar - I'll be sure to add your name against this as a feature request. Above all though, we're so glad to hear that you're finding Capsule easy to use.

• Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A CRM for startups - everything you need and nothing you don’t

Beoordeeld op 5/1/2020

Pluspunten

It is a highly customizable software CRM. Track every interaction with stakeholders using the web app, email plugins, and most importantly the iOS app! The app uses the cloud based client database as a sort of substitute for your phone’s address book, phone dialer, and portal to add client interactions. Best mobile app for a CRM platform!

Minpunten

It can be tricky linking interactions with multiple stakeholders.

Antwoord van Zestia Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for your review of Capsule and your support - we're really glad you like the mobile app. As for linking interactions with multiple stakeholders, if we can understand a little more about how you want interactions linked we may be able to offer some options or understand whether there are some ways we can amend Capsule. If you can write to us directly at [email protected] then our support team will be able to help you out.

Graham
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Why I Acquired Capsule

Beoordeeld op 6/6/2022

My management of clients has improved dramatically.

Pluspunten

CAPSULE is extremely easy to use and is built for users, not programmers.
Developing one's knowledge and understanding developes in easy steps and is well supported by superb documentation

Minpunten

I have not come across any to date, including webcam training , on line documentation

Hi there Graham,

Chloe from Capsule here. It's great to hear that you have found Capsule really easy to use and when you've needed to use them, the support documents have helped you out.

Eric
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Nice Cloud Directory Platform

Beoordeeld op 3/1/2019

Pluspunten

-Easy to use and navigate
-Custom tags for customers
-Phone app for iOS work well

-Importing contacts from office 365 or Gsuite would be handy
-Had an issue with Android app where it took nearly 10 minutes syncing the contacts when I tried to open the app, I needed the information asap as I was stranded outside an office which was inconvenient

Anne
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great to get back to Capsule

Beoordeeld op 21/8/2022

One of relief. It works and it works well and has plenty of flexibility

Pluspunten

I used Capsule maybe 5 years ago managing my own small client base. Now I'm working with a small non-profit that has 100s of contacts we need to manage and track. After trying a couple of the biggies I was so glad to get back to Capsule! It's even better than I remember

Minpunten

I want a magic genie that will enter all my data while I take a nap!

Hi Anne,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed review - it really helps our team when we receive first-hand feedback as well as helping other business owners figure out if it's right for them. We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Capsule first time around and chose Capsule to help you manage and track contacts with the non-profit. We're very happy to hear that it's better than you remember it!

Mauk
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Go for it and keep track of all your contacts for years!

Beoordeeld op 22/10/2020

Pluspunten

Ease of use and complete history of all my contacts over years.

Minpunten

Nothing I can think of. So keep this up!

Hi Mauk,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review - we're happy that you find Capsule easy to use and that it helps you to keep track of your contacts!

• Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Capsule CRM !!!

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2018

Overall awesome experience

Pluspunten

- Excellent tool for managing sale leads
- Easy to use GUI
- Easy customer communication tracking with leads
- Task delegation to team
- Easy sale pipelines management
- Integration with help desk portals
- Integrations with G Suite

- No integration with Office 365
- No mass mailouts in capsule for marketing purpose
- Free trail requires credit card which isn't good

Arlène
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A simple but powerful CRM platform

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2021

Pluspunten

The one thing I like the most about Capsule is its simplicity. It might not have all the "bells and whistles" that other CRM platforms have but it does its job.

The sales pipeline, for example, it is very good because it is intuitive and gives you the key information you need for lead generation and sales – including clear analytics that show you how things have been going.

Another thing I am a fan of are Capsule's tasks and their automation. Simply lay out a process and break it into steps, or tasks, and have each one become active once the task that came before has been completed. For me, a mobile app is something I always look at when picking up a tool, so it was great to see that Capsule does have one, which means that I can work even when I am not at my computer.

Minpunten

While Capsule has a free plan, it comes with a contacts limit that you are likely going to hit in a few months. This may not seem like a problem when you are getting started but it may turn out to be a bit of an issue if you decide to opt for a different CRM solution and need to migrate everything from Capsule.

Also, keep in mind that Capsule might not have some features you may want a CRM to have so I would suggest looking at its features list carefully before signing up.

Hi Arlene,

Thanks for writing a review about Capsule. We really love hearing how our customers appreciate how simple and intuitive it is to use. I'll be sure to let the team know the mobile app and the tasks features are really useful to you!

Paula
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and great for quote tracking

Beoordeeld op 2/10/2020

Excellent thank you

Pluspunten

I find Capsule really easy to use and manage all my quotes, leads and follow-ups on it.
I like that you can have custom fields too, helps for tracking.
I have used the system for the last 5 years.

Minpunten

I don't understand what the cases are??

Hi Paula,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review - we really appreciate it. It's always nice to hear that Capsule is easy to use and is helping people to manage leads.

In a nutshell a Case is a storage area or folder where you can keep everything related to a particular project or event that you're working on holding all the relevant information, tasks and history in a common place.

Cases are one of the most versatile features within Capsule, giving you flexibility to set up different processes and workflows and store a wide variety of information. A Case gives you easy access to share everything you need for your day to day work rather than storing it across several systems (and filing cabinets). Our support docs feature quite a comprehensive guide to Cases which might help you figure out if they would be suitable for you to use. You can find that here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/projects-and-events/. Do you think these could work for you?

Andre
  • Sector: Bouw

EASY AS PIE

Beoordeeld op 19/10/2020

has been great to work with and easy to operate

Pluspunten

Super easy to start using , the pipeline is the best way to keep track of sales process and visually easy to keep track of

Minpunten

I feel it needs to automatically remind me of thing, I use this to track inquiries and sometimes people fall through the cracks. if for some reason I forget to start an opportunity I won't see the customer on the sales pipeline, maybe its just the way im using this.

Hi Andre,

Thanks for writing a review and we're glad that you've found Capsule easy to get to grips with. Moving on to creating Opportunities - There's no in-built functionality in Capsule that will automatically create opportunities from new contacts I'm afraid. Our advice is generally to only add an opportunity once the lead has been nurtured or qualified as a viable sales opportunity - this is to prevent your Capsule account filling up with opportunities that never get off the ground. What you're looking to do can be achieved, but it requires the use of a 3rd party tool called Zapier. Are you familiar with Zapier at all? To explain Zapier is what we call an integration platform which connects different services that don't normally have their own integrations with each other and they support Capsule. Check them out here: https://zapier.com
You can create a zap that each time a new contact is added to Capsule it triggers an action of a new opportunity being created.

Kate
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A Great Organizational Tool!

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2021

Multiple people in our organization are points of contact for a client, so Capsule has helped us to be able to document and share information among our team. It is easy to use, and allows us to capture all of the important information for our clients.

Pluspunten

This software is very easy to use, and we have had great success with using it to communicate internally to better serve our clients. The calendar view for tasks is my favorite to stay on top of everything.

Minpunten

I would like to see an added feature of being able to pin notes to the top of the home page for a Person/Organization.

Hi Kate,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for writing a review. Also, thanks for the suggestion about being able to pin a note - while it's not something we have in our pipeline at the moment, I've recorded it as a feature request. We're happy to hear that you're finding Capsule easy to use and that it's helping you to communicate better as a business. I'll definitely pass on that feedback to the rest of the team too.

Lizzie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The views of a small business technophob

Beoordeeld op 14/10/2020

It is our company database so we use it many times a day. The experience has been good but I'd say that the fact it is reassuring basic will in the long term be an issue.

Pluspunten

Capsule is very easy to use and for someone who hates complex tech it is reassuring straightforward

Minpunten

We haven't integrated the software with our other systems so we are probably missing a trick. What I like least is the fact that I do have to somethings twice. I probably need some coaching!

Hi Lizzie,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you're finding Capsule easy to use. Should you ever need help with integrations or to make sure you're getting the most of Capsule you can always read our support docs here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/ and don't hesitate to get in touch!

Nicky
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An excellent tool for the small SME

Beoordeeld op 25/1/2022

We have been using it for over five years and it is invaluable to us as a resource in managing the business.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, especially the mobile app which you can update and access easily when on the move.

Minpunten

I would like to be able to send emails with attachments from Capsule directly, that is the feature I need the most which is not available.

Hi there Nicky,

Thanks for writing a review about Capsule. It's great to hear that you think Capsule is a great tool for SME and is invaluable for your business. Regarding being able to send email with attachments - would you be able to email our support team at [email protected] and they'll add that as a feature request against your account?

Mary Lou

Capsule is Easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 25/3/2021

We use this data base daily, to track many type of entries. The note and task features are very helpful. It is a very detailed data base but very easy to use.

Pluspunten

That it is easy to use, has many fields and ways to enter data. Being able to enter notes is a great help. Ease of finding people or companies in the data base and link people to companies.

Minpunten

We aren't able to create emails with graphics to send to mass mailing with ease.

Hi Mary Lou,

Chloe from Capsule here. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review about Capsule. We're glad that you're finding it easy to use and that the features are helpful!

• Sector: Nutsbedrijven

Perfect CRM Tool

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2022

Capsule are a great company to deal with. They will come back to you very quickly will always go that extra mile to help you use the software and are genuinely nice people to deal with

Pluspunten

This software is easy to set-up and use and will aid your business and its professionalism.

Minpunten

We love this product and have no negatives about it ease of use or all round compatibility.

Hi there,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking time out of your day to write a review. We're happy to hear that you find Capsule easy to use and get started with. I'll certainly share your kind comments about Capsule with the rest of the team.

Louise
  • Sector: Directiekantoor
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Capsule really works for me

Beoordeeld op 16/3/2021

Pluspunten

Its so easy to use and its simplicity really helps me to save time

Minpunten

The only thing is that sometimes the contacts are duplicated when I add in an organisation

Hi Louise,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review. We're glad that you find Capsule easy to use and that it's helping you to save time. If you need any support with duplication of contacts then feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Angela
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

Beoordeeld op 11/2/2021

It has helped us stream line and keep great work flow.

Pluspunten

What I like most is keeping notes and tracking all phone calls and customer interaction with ease to follow up.

Minpunten

Possibly a way to add photos to activity log.

Hi Angela,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the feedback we receive. We're really glad that Capsule is helping you to keep track of customer interactions. As for adding photos to the activity log, you can attach files such as photos, pdfs etc. when you are logging the activity. Would this help you out? If you'd like any more help with this please contact our support team at [email protected] and we'd be happy to help you out.

Harry

Great lightweight CRM

Beoordeeld op 7/11/2016

Capsule CRM is a great lightweight CRM which lets you get started straight away. It's simple to set up and a very good CRM when you're first getting started.

It's got great integrations between systems, a hook up to XERO which is very handy to see invoices that are attached to the client.

The other great part is the custom functionality you can build into the system, it takes a little bit of time but its really worth it.

The only thing that stops me from using it now is it's not a marketing automation tool and our business needs a crm+MA in one software.

Very little Setup

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2021

Very happy

Tasks, Mobile friendly, team management

Minpunten

I like it all, easy to use it. Mobile friendly

Hi Samuel,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate that. It's great to see that you're finding Capsule helps with team management and that it's mobile-friendly too.

Socrates
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Simple, straightforward, and powerful. Great for small teams

Beoordeeld op 10/7/2018

The clean user interface and calendar tools / follow-up task management features are great to get things organized and your business focused on driving sales.

Pluspunten

It's intuitive so getting your team on it and started won't be difficult, even if they're not tech savvy. The layout is clean and straightforward too - helps keep the focus on selling (your initial contact with prospects and the required follow up). Priced fairly too.

Minpunten

If you have a big team, you can probably find other alternatives for what it will end up costing you. The general features are great but once you move into more of the advanced stuff, it can be a headache - those who aren't tech savvy will struggle.

ASHISH

user review

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2019

good for a startup to small size business.
not sure if it would stretch to bigger business due to limited functionality

easy to use
exportable data to finance package

limited usage
not multicurrency
not all data can be exported to accounts package from capsule

Kelly
  • Sector: Bouw

User Friendly

Beoordeeld op 11/1/2018

Pluspunten

We like the way that Capsule integrates with Freshbooks as well as with Gmail. This is very useful for our business.

Minpunten

We would like to be able to have a way to job cost within Capsule and integrate that into the Freshbooks program.