148 van 138 reviews worden weergegeven

Rosy

Webgebaseerde oplossing voor het beheren van spa's en salons

4,7 /5 (138 review) Schrijf een review!

• Functies
heeft deze app aanbevolen
148 van 138 reviews worden weergegeven
Elizabeth N.
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Rosy Software is great, but the customer service is what really makes it exceptional!

Beoordeeld op 16/7/2018

The benefits I received from this software were excellent customer service, ease of website and salon software integration, ease of credit card and salon software integration, and ease of salon software set-up. As a new user, I was very easily able to set up my business info, add employees and their schedules, and add all of my salon and retail inventory. Highly recommend!

Pluspunten

I am new to the salon business and have never used a scheduling/inventory software before. Because of the excellent customer service, I have been able to get our new salon up and running using the Rosy software. It takes time to learn, but is quite intuitive. Every single time I've called, customer service team has been patient and informative. I've never felt like my questions were bothersome to them.

I also purchased the cash drawer, receipt printer, and scanner from Rosy. I am very happy with these products and the help I received in setting them up. Working with the Card Connect company via Rosy to integrate our systems has also been very easy.

My experience has been better than expected and I highly recommend Rosy Salon Software to everyone who might need it.

Minpunten

At this time, I can't think of anything that I don't like about the software. It exceeds my expectations.

Joe C.
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Switching from Shortcuts to Rosy was the BEST DECISION EVER!

Beoordeeld op 5/12/2016

I am a consultant that puts companies into the cloud. My client had a different software when I started consulting for them a few years ago. We struggled with it for 2 more years, and they had it a few years before I came on board. In my work experience, I was a UI designer and application developer of online apps for Autodesk, which is the 2nd largest software company in the world, so I know my stuff. The other software was in my option one of the worst, hacked together, poorly engineered PC apps with lousy online functionality and mediocre support. My client and I had talked about changing to a new platform and migrating to a new service. I did an extensive analysis of the top 20 salon apps. I kept coming back to Rosy. We had 2 or 3 phone calls with them about migrating and I was pleasantly surprised. Their staff was nice, expertly knowledgeable, located in the US, prompt, basically everything we could ask for. We signed up for service and it only took us about a week and we were able to make the do setup, migrate all our data, implement the workflows, test everything and get all the staff fully trained in one online session. It was like a miracle. It was smooth, incredibly easy and I could not have been happier. Now my client has been using Rosy for almost a year now. It's amazing! They never call me with problems. They rarely have support questions but when they do, they call Rosy because the support is so good. Personally, I don't want my client's competition to know about Rosy, but I think every salon should use it. It's fantastic! Thanks, Rosy!!!

Pluspunten

Everything! It is not over engineered. It does exactly what it is supposed to. It has great features for clients to schedule and manage appointments online and through text messages. It has CRM, Reports and all the major and minor features necessary to run a successful salon and not have to focus on the software. It seamlessly integrates into the daily workflow.

Minpunten

The Email Builder for the CRM needs to mature a bit more, but overall it works great for someone with knowledge of how to build emails. It's just not a job for someone with little or no CRM experience. I can see that it will get better, and you could always use MailChimp or other CRM service for sending Campaign style emails if that is what your salon does. Rosy handles all the automated emails quite well once they have been setup. Mobile functionality is important so be prepared to test your messages on a mobile device. It all works great, it just takes some know-how or you have to call support and let them help. Or you can have a consultant like me help you.

Susan Y.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Convenient appointment booking

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2021

Rosy sends my clients a reminder of their appointment which cuts down the number of no shows that I have

Pluspunten

Before I used Rosy, i carried a bulky appointment book in my purse everywhere I went. I needed to be prepared to book appointments at all times. With Rosy all I need is my smart phone and the rosy app. Now I can carry any size purse. I like the convenience of the app

Minpunten

I can’t say that I dislike anything about this software. They have thought of every option to fit my needs

Jody N.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

It's just OK

Beoordeeld op 28/9/2017

We move back over to Rosy from Mindbody. I wish had spent more time looking at other programs. The customer service is great when you phone in for help and they always have been. For smaller businesses, maybe 5 staff and under, or sole proprietors it would be great program, but for a larger business it is too limited. Also, it would be nice to see the schedule adaptable for 10 minute increments instead of 15 so more customization to have schedule that fits the needs of your business. Also beef up the permissions, for example, the Staff are given certain permissions and we allow the staff to see each other's schedule so they can help set up for appointments accordingly, however, the staff would also like to view their tips for the day. But in the permissions for staff, you can do one or the other but not both. Why not? Finally, better reports for viewing staff productivities, I need to view 3 or more different reports to see Staff productivity. I would love to see a report that brings up all of the details for each staff member in one report only so team based pay or commission based pay could be monitored more accurately. This isn't a bad program but for me and our business, it's just OK. Hopefully Rosy can fix their IT issues so there are less interruptions. Thank you.

Pluspunten

Booking an appointment is simple and customers tell us the online booking system is user friendly. It is also cost friendly.

Minpunten

There are constant interruptions with the server which is very frustrating. I wish Rosy would fix this already. When we used the program back in 2012 it was the same and nothing has improved since.

Heidie J.
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Top notch customer service and product

Beoordeeld op 11/12/2020

Pluspunten

Their customer and price. Just a phone call away for any questions I have. I’ve never been on hold for more than a few minutes. Their price is affordable. Bring from Canada and buying American product I’m always needing worry about the cost after exchange.

Minpunten

I can’t customize the taxes. I had to come up with a different way for it to work for me.

Mark S.
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software that continues to evolve!

Beoordeeld op 23/2/2017

I know that switching salon software is scary. I kept putting it off because it seemed overwhelming.
I had been researching for 2 years. Some had the features I wanted, but the monthly cost was high. On top of that, they had per text costs on top of that. I would be paying for some of the software offerings. Fortunately, I found reviews on Rosy that were good, and I checked out their website. It seemed too good to be true. I could get their top package. I met John Bertorelli at the Long Beach Hair show. He was running a demo, using his phone as a hot spot. Not only was it quick, but it seemed easy to use. He was great about answering all my questions. I became obsessed over the next 5 months with wanting to switch, but the software I was using was Mac only, and I could not export any data. I felt like I was being held hostage. The only data I could extract, was my Client list. The thought of inputting all of my inventory by hand seemed to be too much. finally I called support team and asked if they found a way to get the data out of my other software. He said not yet, but he had an idea. He said that if I could get my product companies to send me spread sheets with SKU, name, prices, and sizes, I could cut and paste them into a template, and he could transfer it into the system. You get a 30 day trial, and that seemed like enough time to get set up to go live with the switch. I'm so glad that I took the plunge. They are constantly adding more functionality, and features. When I started, The texts were limited to a 24 hour appointment reminder, and confirmations were done by email. Now confirmations are done by both text and email, and we now have over 80% of our confirmations done by the system, freeing my front desk staff to attend to our guests. They listen to input suggestions, and update frequently. Could not be happier with my choice.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, and frequent updates!

Minpunten

I wish you could have pop up alerts for client notes. It used to have them, but they switched to having the notes show up in the upper left side of the screen, and often get unnoticed. Maybe have the red circle for the notification blink to catch the eye.

Derek H.
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This company sets itself above the rest with the best customer experience and service !!!

Beoordeeld op 11/10/2017

1. First cloud based software and we never have outage issues
2. Free text and email confirmations. Most of the others charge for this
3. Works on all devices, Apple, PC, iPad, tablet, phone Etc.
4. Built in marketing suite, no more need to pay extra for demandforce or some other add on companies marketing platform
5. Online Client Scheduling the best we have ever used; it has increased our online scheduling by 37%
6. Facebook Integration- this feature has been huge for us
7. Inventory Controls- automatic inventory ordering, no more counting bottles on the shelves
8. Mobile Web App- This is better than an app as it works on all devices and is free, it allows clients to book, check their accounts and shop all from the phone or tablet.
9. Reporting Engine- all the reports you need without the confusion
10. Product Reservations- clients can reserve products to buy when they get there and the system makes suggestions based on their service and when they should be out of their product.

Derek H.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Hands Down the Best Salon Software available!!!!

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2017

Our company has a huge number of clients that are salon owners using software. I can tell you that we see 3 to 4 software companies that are in most salons because they are market leaders. Our salon and spa business education systems rely on software that can get the job done. With that being said, we have become extremely excited over one platform which is constantly evolving and becoming our go to for our clients. We now recommend converting to this software to all of our clients. Now the golden question you ask is, Ok which one is it?

Our number 1 pick is Rosy Salon and Spa

Here is why we chose this software.

While many softwares have great features, we find they are lacking in other areas and Rosy Salon and Spa seems to have it all in a very affordable price. Here is a list of features that we love.

1. First cloud based software and we never have outage issues

2. Free text and email confirmations. Most of the others charge for this

3. Works on all devices, Apple, PC, iPad, tablet, phone Etc.

6. Facebook Integration- this feature has been huge for us

9. Reporting Engine- all the reports you need without the confusion

11. Point of Sale with credit card integration

12. Booth Renter Management- this is a huge feature as they are the first to allow you to have multiple renters with their own account all tied in to your front desk. This will keep you legal with the IRS and independent contractor laws.

13. Memberships- This feature allows you to set up recurring memberships like a Gym and have the payments automatically sent to your salon and spa.

14. Is five star rated on the most trusted software evaluation site Top Salon Software for 2016 | Reviews to Find Software

Kimberly K.
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

If you're looking for support, look elsewhere

Beoordeeld op 24/11/2020

Overall, Rosy was a decent program which failed to truly fine tune it's core services before trying to add on a lot of other features.

Pluspunten

A very customizeable salon software system. Ability to change timing for different services and providers, and color coding options were nice but not overwhelming. Extensive reports. Great email marketing which included premade templates and easy way to select the custoemrs to receive the email campaign and tracking.

Minpunten

Reports all pulled and displayed data differently. Some would add odd things into names like "new request" which made compiling data a pain as you had to clean up each report to match another to compare information. Customer support was close to nonexistant, and every problem you had was essentially "your fault, not the software" and more often than not resulted in a work around to do a basic task. Outdated appearance. Confusing menus for settings. Software was regularly nonresponsive or completely down for random amounts of time in the middle of the day. Terrible when your whole software is cloud based. Inventory was always a mess - not a perpetual system and if there was ever a time where your inventory dipped into the negatives due to an error, it would disregard that when receiving more inventory in the future through an order.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Rosy software is so easy to use, just about anyone could figure it put.

Beoordeeld op 12/7/2020

it has been great. easy to get used to using everyday.

Pluspunten

Rosy would work well for a small salon and also fora large one. its easy to add employees and to adjust all of their service menus according to what they offer specifically . lots of customization options but still easy to use!

Minpunten

Several windows popping up when clicking on clients name to check in , for every person. it would be nice if it would close when you click around it or if the window was smaller.

Steve N.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Had Rosy Salon Software for 3 different nail salons, never disapointed.

Beoordeeld op 12/4/2019

The system is great and they have a very responsive customer service line. Definitely the best salon software system I have had the past 20+ years of working in the nail salon industry. Would definitely recommend.

Pluspunten

It is incredibly flexible for almost near anything you can think of. Able to send text reminders, online scheduling, email, can add your own services, easily navigatable, can provide different kinds of reports that you need. Not only I am happy with it, but most of my clients are happy with it as well. We have also referred to some of our friends to use this software, they also love it. They also have a ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL that you can play and experiment with BEFORE YOU PURCHASE IT. Great for new salon/spa type business to try.

Minpunten

Sometimes the text messaging system texts the customer's appointment time based on their second or third service instead of the first service they have that day, but its a small minor detail that doesn't affect us too much.

Beth S.
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Rosy is by far the best Salon / Beauty Industry Booking Software available today.

Beoordeeld op 18/7/2018

Pluspunten

Rosy provides a robust platform all delivered via the cloud thereby not necessitating any equip. purchases by clients. The platform includes, booking, marketing, eCommerce, reporting and sales transactions functionality. All of these functions are amazing. The reporting though stands out and allows our team to have a visibility into our business which previously was unavailable. This information allows our management to make more informed and timely business decisions. This allows our team to move forward and meet or exceed our business goals!

Minpunten

As with all technology, there are always new features or changes which you would like to have in any platform. The Rosy management and customer support teams are very receptive to new ideas for the platform. However timing of any updates or new features must fit into a roadmap which sometimes doesn't allow the update to be made as quickly as you would like. This is normal though.

Karyn B.
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Awesome product!

Beoordeeld op 18/4/2017

Oh my goodness! This software rocks and has pretty much everything I need for my business. It is intuitive, easy to use and look at, you don't get nickel and dime for every extra, the extra marketing package is well worth the money (great client feedback, especially regarding text reminders), and customer support is always helpful.
The only two cons I've run into, and have mentioned to the support team, are that you have to print out a separate receipt and hand it to your customers to fill in the tip amount (which I feel is presumptuous and rude) and then print another for them to sign. In an industry that often, but not always involves gratuity, that just seems rather pressuring. The other is that there is no option to build in check out/cleanup time with appointments. There is a processing time option, but no way to add cleanup time without your clients thinking that their 60 min facial is now 75 minutes, like what their reminders tell them. Those are the only two downfalls I've found to date, but I can work around those issues until they are fixed.
I highly recommend Rosy! I don't have to log on and off every time I want to use the system, have it running on iPads and Macs and PC's with no issues or delays in processing or loading, and can also have clients securely store their cc info for future bookings, phone orders, and cancellation fees. I love Rosy!

Pluspunten

Everything! Easy to use, easy to program, easy to run from multiple devices in multiple locations, never have an issue signing on, POS system rocks. My life has been made so much easier with Rosy!

Minpunten

Not a fan of handing clients a tip worksheet and then a separate receipt to sign for credit card payments, no way to build in cleanup/checkout times into services. Otherwise, that's it.

Lynn F.
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easiest, most user friendly spa software out there!

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2017

I had come from a spa that used Millennium, and that was such a confusing program, and because it was installed into our mainframe, we had various problems and times when we were without service. It was also impossible to log in anywhere else without using a program such as GoToMyPC, and that was an additional expense. When I left to open up my own spa in 2013, I had done some research and the did a trial of Rosy. I was instantly sold. And it just keeps getting better and better.

Pluspunten

The ease of use, and the ability to login from home, my smart phone or tablet!

Minpunten

There's not much I don't like but I wish there was a way to perform both a return and a new purchase in the same transaction.

Kimberly B.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

For the most part, it's great!

Beoordeeld op 14/3/2017

I like that they're constantly working to improve and add more features. Some of the features need more options and flexibility to be more useful, but as time goes on, I'm sure they'll continue to make improvements. Specifically the Rewards feature and the parameters for Mass Email Client Lists need to be updated. Also, the Image Library needs to be accessible on mobile again. Their Online Booking is great!

Pluspunten

The Online Booking and schedule view (I really like the red time bar they added recently)

Minpunten

They sometimes make "improvements" that make things worse/harder. For instance, removing the Image Library from mobile. These days a lot of people are using apps to create images for Social Media, so you need to be able to easily add them to the Image Library from your phone.