Vagaro

4,7 (2.785)
Planningsoftware voor salons, spa's, fitnesslessen en bedrijven

(2.785)

• Sector: Automotive
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

It's great but unnecessary

Beoordeeld op 12/7/2022

It's awesome really really awesome but like I said is not necessary for small companys, maybe if you grow up in the future it is a better idea. Is your decision.

Pluspunten

It's a good option for organize all the company schedule, there are so many functions for all, anyone can use this and is not necessary to know about this software, is so intuitive.

Minpunten

I really thing that is unnecessary beacuse you can do a lot of this things in other app for free, but some functions are only in this app that made it better. If you don't have the money for pay this, I really recommend use your phone calendar or something like that.

Google Calendar

It's free

Google Calendar

free

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Axel. We appreciate the review. We'll definitely take your feedback into consideration.

Inna
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Great system for Nail salon

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2022

So far works great for our nail salon with 3 full-time employees and 2 part time employees. Everyone is staying on top of the schedule and its easy for employees and clients. There are so mani other report and dashboard you can run to be on track.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, able to do online booking and scheduling for multiple artists at the time. Each artist views the most resent schedule and any last min cancelations.Easy check out.

Minpunten

I would love to see more customized features when sending a confirmation message, or reminders.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Inna. Thank you for sharing your feedback! You are able to customize your email confirmation message, which you can read about in this article https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000439594. If you're looking for customized text message, that would require text marketing, which we also offer! You can learn more about the kinds of campaigns we offer here https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/4412652458779

Marie
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Just ok, they will nickel and dime you to death

Beoordeeld op 1/8/2022

It’s ok, I’m looking for something better that fits what I need and doesn’t add in $ for every single thing you do

Pluspunten

Easy to set up, and app is pretty good as well

Minpunten

When a customer pays a deposit booking online (a feature I set up) and upgrades to a package when they come in for service the system doesn’t allow the deposit to be applied towards the package so you have to manually refund the deposit payment onto a gift card and then apply that gift card to the purchase of a package which is time consuming and confusing for staff who have not set up the system from the get-go. Not to mention when the client purchases this package Vagaro does not allow them to add gratuity to the package. So clients purchase a package of six sessions for laser hair removal and can spend $1000 Vagaro doesn’t see that as a service so they do not allow tipping which is upsetting for practitioners and as a business owner I would like my staff to have that opportunity. After contacting customer support Vagaro suggested that we ask our customers to tip us at each individual treatment, if I were that customer I would leave and never come back again!

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Marie. We appreciate your feedback. Would you please reach out to [email protected], so we can look into this further for you? Thank you.

Dior

I love Vagaro

Beoordeeld op 4/5/2022

It's been great it is a great software for a great price can't beat it

Pluspunten

I love Vagaro I have used many scheduling software and am picky about what to use because I need software that is robust. Vagaro and allows me to manage my business all in one place and it keeps getting better. Some of my favourite features are taking deposits to book appointments, Forms, branded app, booth rental management, reports, and classes. It is more than scheduling software it allows me to run all aspects of my business in one place which is why I love it so much. It is a must for any beauty professional.

Minpunten

Vagaro is constantly adding new features and always listens to users feedback to improve. It is one of the reasons I love it so much because they build it and improve constantly based on what users need.

Setmore en Square Point of Sale

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Inexpensive and had all the features I need. It is also innovative and constantly adding features so I know it only can get better. The other software choices lacked features and were too basic for my needs

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Dior. We're glad to hear your comments! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us!

Heather
  • Sector: Horeca

Two time user

Beoordeeld op 20/6/2022

Pluspunten

I recently switched back to vagaro, they added some features that I wanted and decided of all the scheduling software I’ve tried, with the updates, this is the best solution out there. Easy to use, almost every option I need or want and pricing is comparable with others.

Minpunten

The pos tablet is expensive and often freezes, but the software itself is great!

Squire

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

I didn’t like DaySmart at all

DaySmart Salon

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

The option to have both booth renters and commission employees

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Heather. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for the kind words! If you're still experiencing issues with the POS freezing, please reach out to [email protected]

Kellen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best choice of salon system out there. Look no further

Beoordeeld op 19/7/2022

Getting gusto worked out for my payroll worked out shortly. adding my studio to yelp, google, gps, all the good stuff.

Pluspunten

How truly easy it was to move around the app. Quickness of mobile mode. Customer service absolutely is the best. I never dread having to email or call with questions. Affordable, customizable, clients easily can access or confirm appointments. Love the add ons. they have every possible need met I am 100 percent confident that Vagaro is helping me with the tools to kick ass and keep completely professional.

Minpunten

the QB price for adding the cloud service on while paying for QB twice, this is seriously the only con i have.

Square Payments

i used Vagaro over 10 years ago and loved it... i am certainly not disappointed

Square Payments en Mindbody

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

\I liked the layout of vagaro, customizable, safe, easy, easier fees. a lot more options to integrate

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Kellen. Thank you for your comments. We will definitely share your feedback with our team.

Mariah
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Perfect for Suite Stylists

Beoordeeld op 15/6/2022

Overall, I am pleased with Vagaro. I'm looking forward to being able to upgrade to some of the other feature such as text message marketing, file storage, and the online shopping cart.

Pluspunten

What I like most about Vagaro is the price point and that it's user friendly. I love the way you can customize your subscription to meet whatever needs you have in your space. The site and app are easy to navigate and I love all of the reports that are available to me.

Minpunten

The main landing page and the search function are challenging to navigate sometimes. When I walk my clients through it, they understand it quickly but the main page isnt very intuitive.

Booker en Phorest

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

I've never had a great experience with Millennium. Vagaro came highly recommended by other stylists that I know, and after the free trial I knew I wanted to go ahead with it.

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

The price point and the ability to use the free trial for month.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Mariah. We're happy to hear your review. We're going to share your input with our team. Thanks so much for the comments!

Kendall

The BEST scheduling software

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2022

Pluspunten

It's easy to use, very cost effective which saves on the budget, customer service is very accessible and they make changes that their customers ask for

Minpunten

The deposits are charged when it is not set up that way. BUT, customer service is so easy to access and they always try to make things better with the software

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Kendall. We're happy to hear your kind words. If you're having issues with deposits being charged incorrectly, please reach out to [email protected]

Jacob

Massage Therapy Entrepreneur

Beoordeeld op 14/6/2022

I have been using Vagaro for almost 2 years and have had 0 issues and 0 complaints.

Pluspunten

This software was extremely beneficial as I started my own business. Customer support was amazing, the functions and different options Vagaro offers allowed me to tailor my business exactly the way I wanted it to run. I would highly recommend this for any massage therapist looking to go out on their own.

Minpunten

Honestly, nothing. Everything I have used from Vagaro has been awesome. Sometimes the software updates are a little annoying but nothing to complain about.

Square Point of Sale

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

All the different options Vagaro offered as well as the price.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Jacob. Thank you for the comments. We appreciate your kind words.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Easy and quick scheduling

Beoordeeld op 3/8/2022

Pluspunten

I love how accessible and easy this app is to use. It makes it easy to find new places and schedule my appointments all in one place.

Minpunten

Some salons and fitness centers are not on the app, but you can submit new places to help grow the application for the future.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello. Thank you for your review. We will share your feedback with our team.

Michelle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Vagaro Love (it's a real thing)

Beoordeeld op 24/3/2022

Great, great. I love Vagaro. Like, sincerely hands-down I am fan all the way. It's format is user friendly for my clients and my staff to learn. The vagaro university on YouTube is so useful. Of course, their customer service rocks. The learning curve with my previous CRM was painful and long. Vagaro is a joy to work with.

Pluspunten

The customer service. The majority of reps are great and very helpful. I also love the a la carte pricing, it makes it so much more affordable and you can add what you need as you grow. I also love how they are consistently adding new features. I also feel like they listen to user feedback and implement changes. Vagaro University on Youtube is great! The electronic forms are a lifesaver to help enforce our cancellation/refund policy. Thanks to Vagaro I could run my business with peace of mind and be seen as more professional by the public.

Minpunten

I wish the logging in part was faster for the client and also it feels like the experience is more on vagaro than our brand. I would like the option to create a brand app more affordable. Also, if a client already has an account from another user, it erases the information placed it by me and makes me start all over. I would also like the client to add their mailing address and date of birth on their intake. The mailing address is an important aspect of our marketing. I wish the star rating on employees could be a feature that could be turned off or on. At times, it makes it hard for newer therapists to get bookings.

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

MindBody was terrible. The monthly price was ludicrous and expensive. They raised prices four times in one year without notice. All the "bells and whistles" they offered were so hard to use that it wasn't worth it. It was way too expensive for a start up. I hated the learning curve.

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Outstanding customer service, the learning curve was a quarter of what MindBody was. The price was so reasonable for a solo provider which is how I started.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Michelle. We appreciate your review. If you would like to discuss these issues further, please reach out to [email protected] Thanks so much for the kind words!

Kristin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

LOVE this program is GREAT & Easy for beginners to use!

Beoordeeld op 20/3/2022

Love it?

Pluspunten

I absolutely love this program. I was using paper calendar and paper files. I am SO happy I could help planet earth and take away my old school filing system and replace with an online. It was so simple to set up. So it’s a great program for beginners. I love the points system and the fact you can add products as I just don’t provide services - I also sell products. Customer service is always available for help also!

Minpunten

Ummmm…can’t think of anything I don’t like. Maybe to make your work hours easier to use. Like I have another part time job and when I switch my hours online it copies it as the business hours of the business which I do not like. I wanna keep it open 8-4pm but say I work 12-3 I don’t want it to switch it online to that. Do you know what I mean? I just want it to look like I’m booked.

Booksy, Epos Now en GlossGenius

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

The free debit card machine to be honest! and come to find the software is better also! (Booking system)

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Kristin. We're glad to hear your feedback. You can read about how to set your business hours here: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405450496923

Sosanna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Helps me operate my business seamlessly

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2022

I switched over to Vagaro from MindBody Software and I am super glad I did. I have just about everything I need in one place that allows me to run my business seamlessly.

Pluspunten

I like that this software is a one stop shop for me. I can schedule appointments, offer online booking and gift certificates and use it as my point of sale system. I am able to email and text my customers reminders, note and even send out emails with promotions and newsletters.

Minpunten

It would be really great to be able to customize the reminder and confirmation reminder emails. As well as be able to have a text number attached to my account that a client can text back. Many clients text back the confirmation email and they are confused when we don't get their message.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Sosanna. We're happy to hear about your experience. You can customize the appointment email by following the steps in this article: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007892554. For the text messaging, I would recommend submitting that as a feature request by following the steps in this article: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021060374. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Jason
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Best Value For Real

Beoordeeld op 23/10/2021

Pluspunten

Auto drafting, session tracking, point of sale of services and products ease of use and modification of sale and scheduling formats.

Minpunten

Honestly the only thing is waiting for deposits. 24 turn around would be great vs waiting for specific business days. This hasn't been an issue at all just a preference

WellnessLiving

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

overpriced because of reputation only. I used them for year when all of a sudden they got rid of all their starter programs for less then 125 plus they didnt offer to grandfather prior customer that had been loyal for years before they nearly doubled their prices.

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Customer service, development of POS took what felt like forever while being billed for a system that wasn't completely available for use.
Cynthia

Love Vagaro!

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2021

I'm saving a lot of space not having to keep a paper schedule. Taxes are way easier, and if I used the software how it was meant to be used, it would be even easier. Baby steps! Haha.

Pluspunten

It is super easy to use, and if it isn't, customer service is there to help. The tutorials help too! TONS! There were a few things I had to give up moving to Vagaro from my old software, but I told customer service about it and not only did they figure out a way for me to still kinda offer the same thing to my clients, soon after, they came out with the option I needed!!! Like they did it just for me!

Minpunten

It's NOT the software I have an issue with...It's payment processing. WAY TOO LONG TO GET PAID when my clients pay through Vagaro. I discourage it mostly.

Michael
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

GOD send

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2021

For a small chair rental salon with no receptionist because there's no need for one, the online booking for customers and especially the reminders 3 days and day before are priceless...and being able to book 24/7 no matter if at home , eating out, rehab, or hospitalized with covid..I can work anywhere. except prison ,no shoelaces, no belt and sure as sh#* no cell phone..lol... just kidding about eating out, ill never book a customer when eating.

Pluspunten

integration wasn't difficult , even if your not technology savvy its still very easy to learn and setup . Stylists and customers love it! from reminders to booking . Ease of use is very impressive with both. And as Stylists we have not even tapped into the full or depth of tools that vagaro offers. Iv'e tried others and hands down Vagaro is a win/win for you and customers. There's a video tutorial for every feature . My wish to grow salon or to multiple salons to take full advantage of the minds that built and continue to maintain/improve the perfection of Vagaro.... "Very Grateful"

Minpunten

No complaints and every now and then we'll hear something didn't work . But it's usually the User, the Cell service or Internet. NO COMPLAINTS VAGARO. I really don't have a complaint....unless you have the capability to read my mind , print real money, oh! let me customize my OWN colors , i love the Vagaro orange , sometimes black.....lol...keep up the great work!!!

JENNIFER
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Fantastic for this one-woman show

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2021

Very affordable booking/confirmation system, credit card processing, inventory management and reports included, these are my baseline needs and Vagaro fulfills them 90% well. They were very helpful when signing up and helped me import most of my needed info, not perfectly, but pretty well. That is the end of actual human interaction though and sometimes an actual HUMAN customer service conversation by phone would be appreciated.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use on both desktop and mobile; great price for what you get, especially for a small or individual practice--calendar, email/sms confirmations, online booking (if you choose to use that); reports (though either I haven't found some yet or they could be improved, i.e. I accept checks and it gives me a total for check deposit, but not the # of checks); integrated payment system takes clear and fair CC fees out as they occur, COVID clean checkout can send signature/gratuity page to clients mobile; a la carte pricing, i.e. I needed "forms" for sending COVID forms, but can cancel that portion anytime and save $10/mo if not needed; Inventory management--could be improved, but for around $30/mo, can't be beat from what I've found.

Minpunten

Deposit reports: how many checks are in the total that I need to deposit for a period of time? Would save me from adding all checks manually to see if amounts match; Inventory: To adjust current inventory items, it seems I need to do it item by item... they have a "mass edit", but I have never figured out how to get it to work for me and I HAVE contacted support about this issue, the back and forth chat is exhausting and sometimes you need to step away from the computer for a reason and the chat ends. Pricing on Service items: There should be a button to allow the pricing to show in the Appt and/or confirmation emails, if I want the price to show, I have to make it part of the Service title, thus when my prices change, I have to change each of those titles manually. I have clients who like to prewrite checks and they need to easily know the price ahead of time.

MassageBook en Schedulicity

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

Booker was great for the individual or small business when they first came on the scene, now their minimum price (with fantastic features, online booking/sales whether you want them or not) is $129/month, that is ridiculous for one person to pay and they didn't want to work with me even though I'd been with them for over 10 years (when it was $25/month for an individual to have all of those things). I understand inflation, but clearly they only wanted to work with larger accounts and that is their business decision to make.

Booker

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Inventory management was the big reason, I don't believe either of the above had them at the time....
Michele
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

Beoordeeld op 3/5/2021

What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Pluspunten

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

Minpunten

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

Rosy

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

At the time, Phorest has some things to work out being that their were difference between UK and US based salons. Also their pricing was much higher.

Phorest

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Ease of use. We are a new salon, first time salon owner. This was our transition from an appoint book with manual entries. The training and support Vagaro provides is great.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Tatiyana
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

Beoordeeld op 10/3/2021

Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

Pluspunten

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

Minpunten

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Booker, Rosy en Square Appointments

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

The last one I was with was Mindbody. After the pandemic I found that Mindbody was failing as a company. Their customer service plummeted and I did not feel like I was paying for that quality anylonger. The merchant fees were outrageously expensive. The quality of the software was not the same and I was no longer happy with their service.

Mindbody en Schedulicity

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Cost! It looked good for the price. It was pretty straight forward and seemed like it had all the features I was looking for when I made the switch.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Melinda

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

Beoordeeld op 4/3/2021

Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

Pluspunten

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

Minpunten

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

Glofox en Mindbody

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Affordability, customer service, and better product.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Liana

Great Software with many features

Beoordeeld op 25/2/2021

Pluspunten

I really liked the email and text confirmations, email marketing feature.

Minpunten

I feel like there could be an text to software window where clients could send messages thru to their service provider instead of your personal phone number.
Also when an appt is booked with a specific service provider and the client receives confimation email . Sometimes the client responds to the email but it goes directly to the owner rather then the actual service provider. Is there a way to direct those emails to the service provider?

Rosy

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

Mindbodys prices were becoming too expensive for my budget

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

the price was better and offered more features

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Liana, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Yeefah

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

Beoordeeld op 22/1/2021

Pluspunten

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Minpunten

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

Booksy

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

I had a lot of problems using this CMS software. The cost of the service was high and the problems many. It didn't make sense to keep paying that much for problems. It did not feel like it was designed well for spas, salons or barbershops. There were a lot of things vital to my needs that I could not do

Thryv

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

The customer service was not as available as Vagaro. There were some services that booksy did not offer that Vagaro did.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Elizabeth

Easy to setup and use

Beoordeeld op 17/1/2021

Pluspunten

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

Minpunten

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

Mindbody, MassageBook, Schedulicity en Noterro

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

Square had JUST started to offer forms for clients to fill out, and because they just released that feature, it was in a terrible state. First time clients needed to fill out AT LEAST 4 forms, sometimes up to 6 depending on what they were coming in for. Square would have me send each of those forms out individually. So a first time client would receive not only the booking email and reminder email, but 4 separate emails for paperwork. Who has time for that?!

Square Point of Sale

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

All the other products were missing a component I was wanting. Some didn't have a good booking site. Some didn't include a POS system. Some were just too expensive. Vagaro was the most similar to Square, but better.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Joanne
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

Beoordeeld op 14/1/2021

Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

Pluspunten

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

Minpunten

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Amy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best value for features, support level & price

Beoordeeld op 27/12/2020

I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Pluspunten

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

Minpunten

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

Square Appointments

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

MB is okay but the software limitations made all kinds of important things confusing like financial reports. For years I gave them thoughtful feedback but there was never an investment in the software improving in the slightest way. Vagaro is the opposite of this, constantly implementing customer feedback.

MassageBook

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

I used Square Appointments between Massagebook and Vagaro. I still use Square for my email marketing as I like it much more than Vagaro's. Square is wonderful with fantastic service as well. They are just limited and do not offer the HIPPA compliance, intake forms, memberships, rewards program that Vagaro does.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.