Vagaro

4,7 (3.385)
Schrijf een review!
Planningsoftware voor salons, spa's, fitnesslessen en bedrijven

(3.385)

Sean A
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Good value for the price

Beoordeeld op 4/2/2019

Pluspunten

I set this software up for a massage therapist shop. It was for an individual who needed to contract out 2 services, yoga and massage therapy. In order to do that, we had to buy 2 subscriptions what was sort of a pain. However, the ease of use of software was great. There's integration into yelp and facebook. It integrates right into your google calendar which is super important for people that are really busy. Also its way cheaper than mind body so that's a bonus.

They provide everything you need in order to setup a successful massage shop or whatever in fitness you are doing. They even take credit card for services. If you swipe it on your phone in the mobile app, it will ask you for a tip. On ipad, it doesn't.

Also vagaro allows you to rebook an appointment on the spot which I found very convenient for rebookings.

Minpunten

It was really hard to setup multiple services within the shop. I had to setup yoga and massage under 2 different employees but the same name, with 2 different google calendars. It was really messy. It works best when you have employees and can set them up under services they provide, if your solo and provide more than 1 service that aren't related, its hard.

Keyone
  • Sector: Horeca

Oh how I love Vagaro!!

Beoordeeld op 18/3/2024

A few words : EXCELLENT, STREAMLINED SERVICE AND MAKES MY DAY FLOW

A few words : EXCELLENT, STREAMLINED SERVICE AND MAKES MY DAY FLOW

Pluspunten

I love how streamlined it has become in my work/life balance. It's almost like my boss dictating when I can or cannot have the day off. It just helps in many ways with me mapping out my day and as a big plus I can link it with my Apple Watch.

Minpunten

Honestly I'll need a while to think about if I had any complaints in the past but for now I'm just gonna enjoy my experience.

Amber

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Vagaro Is a horrible software, We have asked them repeatedly to remove the false reviews!!!!!

Beoordeeld op 16/4/2024

Horrible, Horrible Horrible Horrible Software

Horrible, Horrible Horrible Horrible Software

Pluspunten

Not much, constant complaints on the online booking, outages, fake reviews

Minpunten

Arrogant, rude, will not fake plant reviews, I don't want reviews period. I trust Google for my reviews, not some podunk reviews from plant clients.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. At Vagaro, we strive to maintain a standard that ensures fairness and accuracy in all business reviews. If you believe that your review doesn't align with our review standards outlined here: [https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167680-Business-Review-Standards-in-Vagaro], please don't hesitate to contact our team for assistance with the matter.

If you prefer not to display reviews on your Vagaro page, our premium feature MySite offers the option to remove them from your website.

Markell
Markell
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Happy Stylist and Customer

Beoordeeld op 1/6/2023

Pluspunten

The ease of use, it wasn’t a headache trying to use the program.

Minpunten

I haven’t had the chance to dislike anything about Vagaro just yet.

Sara
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde

Easy Scheduling Software

Beoordeeld op 6/5/2024

Pluspunten

User-friendly interface, appropriate amount of reminders for my appointments.

Minpunten

No major issues for me with Vagaro. Easily able to schedule my hair appointments for years using this software.

Marnie
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Simple and ease of use

Beoordeeld op 2/5/2024

Pluspunten

The simplicity of the app. I am able to easily cross check schedules with appointments using Vagaro

Minpunten

It can take quite a bit to load and sometimes can be glitchy.

Ricardo
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great way to book a relaxing mental health day with trusted companies

Beoordeeld op 30/4/2024

Pluspunten

I liked finding local places to get spa treatments or massages. It showed me reputable businesses and I saw a lot of good photos to know what to expect.

Minpunten

I saw some nice spas in my city that are not on Vagaro. Not all places seem to be listed.

Alexandra
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Easy to use! (and edit)

Beoordeeld op 10/5/2024

Great both on computer and mobile device. Super easy to use!

Great both on computer and mobile device. Super easy to use!

Pluspunten

Love when the places I need to schedule an appointment at use Vagaro. It's super easy to pick a date and time and see the available appointments. I am able to sync it with my calendar for an extra reminder, get schedule updates, and easily edit or cancel appointments I've made.

Minpunten

I really don't dislike anything about this app!

Jennifer
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A Scheduling App Worth Getting

Beoordeeld op 4/4/2024

Pluspunten

The ease of scheduling appointments with hair dresser, esthetician and others.

Minpunten

I don’t really have any cons about the app.

JESSICA
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Excellent Scheduling App

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2024

Pluspunten

The ease of scheduling! Allows scheduling at the customers convenience, on their own time!

Minpunten

Sometimes there is conflict with our availability.

Jessica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Over the past four years, Vagaro has been a huge help for me!

Beoordeeld op 15/1/2023

I have never had any problems in communications with Vagaro. They have always sent advance notice when they will not be in the office. Customer service has been excellent with rapid response any time that I have needed them. This is an excellent software to use for someone like myself, who is busy and running the business on my own.

Pluspunten

Vagaro is an excellent, simple, moderate-budget scheduling tool. There are add-on options that can improve your reach and your marketing, depending upon how much you need. They have improved their scheduling capabilities for fitness studio owners/administrators. As for set-up, on-ramping is simple and does not require long hours of education.

Minpunten

I have had a lot of trouble getting the clients to use the software on their end. They haven't found it too user-friendly, but I do work with an older generation. I get about 50% compliance with account and scheduling tasks. It would be so helpful if a video were developed so they can easily set up on their own.

ABC Trainerize en WellnessLiving

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

MindBody was getting outrageously expensive. And they had WAY too many features that I was not interested in using. It got very complicated, very quickly.

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Vagaro had simplicity and pricing for a business owner that was trying to simplify her tasks and shrink her business at the same time.
Mavis

Starting Back Post Covid-19

Beoordeeld op 18/1/2024

Overall, I am very pleased using Vagaro software. It allows my clients and customers to book online, to cancel an appointment and reschedule if needed, saving me time. I can go in and change the look of my Vagaro site whenever I want. The software allows me to send email blast for little or no cost. It's a great way to stay in contact with your clients and customers. There's a lot to like about Vagaro!

Pluspunten

I pretty much like everything about Vagaro. The software is very easy to use and even if you get stuck, Vagaro has a university where you can take a class on how to use Vagaro or a specific task you're trying to perform.
I find that the price was well within my budget for a software program that has all of what you need to build a successful business compared to other programs.

Minpunten

I think the thing I like least about Vagaro is the fact that the add-on functions cost extra. To feature your business on Vagaro, its an extra fee, and also it's extra to develop a form, it's the little extra fees that really adds up, especially when your building your business.

Square Point of Sale en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Acuity Scheduling was a little difficult for me to use. I only used Square for checking out clients. Vagaro was something I was familiar with using, so I wanted to stick with something I already knew.
Angelique
Angelique

Love Vagaro

Beoordeeld op 5/5/2023

It is excellent!

It is excellent!

Pluspunten

Ease of use, the price, it's very functional for my small business. The online booking and forms make it well worth the money and you can use the add ons that work for you.

Minpunten

If someone has the same phone number as someone else or there is already the same email in the system Vagaro doesn't allow you to duplicate. This is hard because I see children also and they are under their parents email. I also don't like how it can log you out in the middle of updating inventory.

Katrina
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Part time gal

Beoordeeld op 26/1/2020

The financial tracking and break downs are very simple and easy.

The financial tracking and break downs are very simple and easy.

Pluspunten

I really love that with this software, everything is pretty much in one place. The POS is relatively easy to use and I havent had many issues at all. The customization adds a nice flair as well.

Minpunten

There are only TWO things that come to mind.

1. I wish I could set certain days through out the month and not necessarily certain weekly hours. I am a part time worker and I work a random three days every week. My clients are not allowed to book through the online part because I cant pick the days I will be available without it being a reoccurring weekly schedule. If it is, I havent figured it out and would love to know how to do so!

2. Fridays/ weekends it takes FOREVER to get my transfer into my bank. Its very frustrating at times due to the fact that I am a very small business and don't have large transactions frequently.

Schedulicity

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

I used the old pen & paper style schedule book and always found myself telling people that I didnt have my appointment book on me. Now I always do because its right on my phone and has been very convenient for my business and has helped it grow.

Square Point of Sale

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

My coworker uses it and she told me that it made doing her taxes easier to accomplish without the stress and that is right up my ally!
Matt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Awesome software with amazing support

Beoordeeld op 8/4/2020

Currently we have been able to streamline our scheduling and payments with Vagaro. Recently we integrated zoom so that we could work our way through the COVID-19 crisis. It was one of the best and easiest to use additions vagaro has added.

Pluspunten

Vagaro is extremely easy to use I love how they truly listen to the customers and are constantly evolving their software. They have done and continue to do so much for small business. Amazing bang for your buck!

Minpunten

The only feature that I do not like about the software is the ability to past date payments. For example someone pays with a check and you do not input that payment the day of then you can not back date the payment date.

Setmore en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

Mindbody started nickel and diming for everything, their software was great but definitely not worth the prices they began to command. Mindbody's card processing is even worse for random changes and fees.

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Both software's did not compare to the compatibility of Vagaro. The cost and user interface was no where near that of Vagaro.

Antwoord van Vagaro

Hi Matt, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Benjamin
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Exactly what I was looking for

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2020

Before Vagaro, we had one system for point of sale, one system for booking and a third for customer information management. We wanted a system that would do all of that and move our business to the next level. Vagaro was the answer to that, bar none.
To have everything in one software package eliminates errors we were making when entering in things in multiple places previously. The reporting is top notch and the ability to access everything remotely from our phones and see appointments and transactions in real-time is a great benefit.

Pluspunten

We were looking for one single system that could do everything for our business. Point of sale, booking, inventory, online booking, excellent reporting, custom forms, email/text marketing, etc. Vagaro has it all. It's one complete package that we can access remotely and via our phones at any time.

Minpunten

While this software was made mostly for Salons with numerous Stylists (Service Providers), it took a big of tweaking and being creative when setting it up for us. With us being a Sauna Studio, clients don't book people, they book actual rooms. There was a little bit of a learning curve on how to set that up properly but it works brilliantly now. I wish there was a little more customization on some deep settings, but all in all, I can't complain at all.

ZENOTI

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

We wanted one program to do everything, and after researching Vagaro and trying the Free Trial, it was absolutely what we wanted...and more.

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Zenoti was way, way too expensive for a small business such as us and YoureOnTime didn't offer recurring payments (for memberships). They look to be great products (especially YoureOnTime), but they just didn't fit our needs 100%.

Antwoord van Vagaro

Hi Benjamin, thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Tatiyana

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

Beoordeeld op 10/3/2021

Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

Pluspunten

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

Minpunten

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Booker, Rosy en Square Appointments

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

The last one I was with was Mindbody. After the pandemic I found that Mindbody was failing as a company. Their customer service plummeted and I did not feel like I was paying for that quality anylonger. The merchant fees were outrageously expensive. The quality of the software was not the same and I was no longer happy with their service.

Mindbody en Schedulicity

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Cost! It looked good for the price. It was pretty straight forward and seemed like it had all the features I was looking for when I made the switch.

Antwoord van Vagaro

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Julie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Awful booking system

Beoordeeld op 6/4/2022

Overall I would never recommend! It’s slow, buggy and the features do not outweigh how it bogs down your business and create lines up front because checking out is such a problem.

Pluspunten

The only thing I like about Vagaro was cancelling. I miss a few features versus our new system, but overall the system does not have a lot of pros besides being able to color code services.

Minpunten

The software itself is slow, buggy and we had multiple problems with it. After repeated calls to customer service they blamed it on our internet service which I upgraded with no change. I called back and they blamed my computer, to which I upgraded memory to make the computer faster. I continued to have issues. We just cancelled in January and they continue to bill me monthly, even after repeated attempts to get them to stop. Customer service takes an hour to get through to a person and they are not helpful.

Square Appointments

Booker

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

I wish I hadn’t. I now have square and though all the features aren’t 100% how I’d want them I pay less and I process a credit card in seconds and jump from day to day with ease!

Antwoord van Vagaro

Hello Julie. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and sincerely apologize if that was not your experience. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to reach out to us by emailing [email protected]

Elise
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Vagaro is a key component to my small business.

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2023

Overall Vagaro is a great system that helps my small business run smoothly. And I love how easy customer service is to get a hold of.

Pluspunten

I have been using Vagaro for almost 6 years and still love it! As a small business owner is it challenging to juggle all roles of a business; owner, service provider, secretary ,customer service, book keeper, etc. Vagaro really helps in taking a lot of the day to day operations off my shoulders. The online booking and appointment reminders are amazing and save me so much valuable time! And having access to my business data at just the click of a button is amazing.

Minpunten

One of my least favorite features is having to pay a swipe fee for each credit card transaction on top of my monthly fee. And paying extra to utilize other features such as online gift card purchasing. It would be nice if everything was one flat fee each month.

Square Payments en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Vagaro has better customer service and is easier to operate.
Maria

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent Booking System !

Beoordeeld op 31/8/2016

I really love this booking system . I find it easy to use and reliable. I also love the chat feature. If I don't understand something or need help with something or just plain forgot how to do something Vagaro tech support is there to help. I first got it because I needed a website ASAP to look professional. I also needed a reliable booking system for myself and my clients. it has increased client retention and clients that did not like to book in advance no do so because they don't have to remember to call and then play phone tag until we get to talk. I am a sole proprietor. Even good people forget appointments , with the 3 reminders that clients get its hard to forget to come in. If they still do forget or no show you can check with Vagaro to see if the text actually went through. I had a client that said she never got the message. She seemed honest but I did not see how that could be possible. I checked with Vagaro and there was an issue with her phone service. I don't do this with everyone, but in this case she really did not get the message. I do love that wen a client confirms the appointment the color in the appointment book changes to orange . If not I call them up. I love how it keeps track of what I do and what the clients get. I also love that I can set rules for online booking. I have mine set to 48 hour advance booking notice and then I have to approve it. But its possible to have same day booking open as well or not at all. I can keep track of how I I take payment cash or credit or check. The gift certificates are wondeful too. You can have a little creativity with them. Now and then someone will call when I am closed for a gift. I can send them a gift certificate through email. You can also do email blasts. I think a text blast would be great too, although they don't offer this at the moment. .

Pluspunten

The ease of use, and the fact that clients get repeat reminders. It has increased client retention. It also shows new clients that I am serious about the business. The website was so easy to set up.

Minpunten

It does not work with Square. I was using Square before I started with Vagaro. I love Square too. I think the ability to text blast would be great. I know it takes me days to read my own email. A text is read that day. I do wish I had more space on the website. I do offer more services than the average cosmetologist. I also wish there was an easier way to get products that I sell into Vagaro. I think this should be something that Booking systems and beauty companies work on together. it would be great if you could just dropa Dermalogica App into Vagaro. When prices change all products are updated. and so on . Any product line that a salon or spa could use should have something to just ad in easy peasy.

Annie
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

So far the customer support has been great, and I love they have classes each Monday.

Beoordeeld op 8/12/2017

Pluspunten

One vary cool thing about Vagaro is when you sign up as a single business owner or someone with a whole team, the encouraging words "You got this!" Made me smile. I knew this system would be a good fit if it could encourage me along the way to growing my business! What other company does that? The price seems vary reasonable and I love how my clients will get text reminders automatically after booking an appointment with me. Its so important these days as we can get so busy and forget an important appointment. Vagaro Pro seems to be vary user friendly and will be painless to train others to use. I have only been using Vagaro for a few weeks now for the free trial and I love the ease of navigation this program offers. I have used other computer systems and for the price I feel I will be getting quality for the investment. I have called tech support twice now and each time I have called with a question it seems as though the tech support team member was truly happy to help me. I also love how they offer classes weekly. This will be a great way to help me to continue to learn and train my staff. I have been in transition moving my business and location. The option to transfer all my client data from a spread sheet or my cell pone has been so helpful and a time saver. I feared I was going to have to enter each client one by one, but the import option made it so easy and only took a few minutes to do. I will be telling other business owners about this booking system. Its great!

Minpunten

One thing if find frustrating with most electronics is that the options change with different devices. The same is true with booking stytems. I was able to down load the Vagaro app for my cell phone, but not my desk top. It would be nice not to have to log on each time on my desk top, and just rather click an icon and my books open for me like it does on my cell phone. I would also like the open to test trial the Vagaro credit card services, but that is not included in the trial. One things I found challenging is customizing my service menu. Vagaro has so many services already input in the statement I have had to go through and delete many services I do not offer as well and filtering through the descriptions of each service I do want to keep. It would make it more simple to keep the service menu empty so the business owner can customize without having to delete and edit prices for services they want. Though, may be helpful to someone brand new to the industry. I also do not care for my clients to have access to online booking. I would rather be in charge when a guest needs a reservation so we give proper timing for each individual service. The only valuable thing for online booking would be for more guest control. I do not want to that up or maybe the idea is just too new for me. Also, you don't know is booking. Everything is so electronic these days. I would rather talk to a real person about my reservation then just book online, thinking costumer service communication.

Sarry

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Give it a go

Beoordeeld op 30/11/2020

I just wish there was a little more to Vagaro when it comes to business essentials. It is really important for owners to track their numbers without having to do extra work and I just wish there was more there. I also wish that texting was a part of the program seeing as how contactless is the way to go but to charge an arm and a leg is a bit much. I get that new ideas are coming up and the actual subscription isn't expensive, but don't up-charge us because technology changes and you see it as a way to get money from us. I also wish there was an option for split payments of more than one credit card. I wish that they did NOT charge a fee for us to accept credit card tips. A few ideas and ways to help.

Pluspunten

This software is pretty easy to use and it allows us to check our schedules anytime

Minpunten

There are always pros and cons, for me sometimes it's the reliability that bothers me. Sometimes appointments will not show and clients get a confirmation which is frustrating. I also don't like the way the company handles its credit card processing especially during covid, it would be nice not to have to pay an extra free when it comes to storing cards in the system. I also didn’t like how little resources there are for reports or how little the software offers you a boost when you pay for a service to "get noticed" otherewise everything is pretty standard.

Antwoord van Vagaro

Thank you for your review, if you have any ideas about how we can improve the software you can share them at feedback.vagaro.com

Joanne
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

Beoordeeld op 14/1/2021

Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

Pluspunten

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

Minpunten

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

Antwoord van Vagaro

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Amber

Salon Owner

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2023

I am happy using this for our salon booking system and calendar.

I am happy using this for our salon booking system and calendar.

Pluspunten

I love the price and simplicity of booking salon services with the appointment reminder texts it sends on my behalf there are little to no no shows. It also allows double booking and online booking if you choose to use that feature.

Minpunten

I struggle to get the register and printer/credit card reader to sync and have called customer service a few times over the years. For some reason it doesn’t work like it should. I’m always using my square credit card reader as a backup and the key to open the register for change.

Schedulicity

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

Price was extremely higher.

Kimberly

The Ultimate Business Companion for Salon Pros

Beoordeeld op 4/10/2023

Vagaro has been an absolute game-changer for me and my business. Its accessibility, user-friendliness, top-notch customer support, and valuable tutorials have made it an indispensable tool in my day-to-day operations. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting out, I highly recommend giving Vagaro a try – it's a game-changer for anyone in the service industry.

Pluspunten

One of the standout features of Vagaro is its incredible accessibility. Whether I'm at home or on the road, I can effortlessly access my calendar and see my entire schedule at a glance. The platform is super easy to navigate, making it a breeze to set up appointments, manage client information, and handle all aspects of my business. And if ever I do run into a hurdle, their customer service team is there to assist. Vagaro offers an extensive library of tutorials that have been incredibly helpful in mastering the platform. These tutorials cover a wide range of topics and have been like a personal guide, helping me make the most out of Vagaro's features. Another feature I've especially come to appreciate is Vagaro's credit card processing service. It's seamless and efficient, making it an excellent option to collect deposits from new clients. It not only simplifies the payment process but also adds a layer of professionalism to my business. This online booking platform has truly transformed the way I manage my business.

Minpunten

The functionality of this software and app fit my needs as a salon owner, but if I had to share anything that could be perceived as a negative, it would have to be that the software itself could be aesthetically better and I wish clocking in & out via the app was easier.