Vagaro

4,7 (3.003)
Planningsoftware voor salons, spa's, fitnesslessen en bedrijven

(3.003)

Sean A
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Good value for the price

Beoordeeld op 4/2/2019

Pluspunten

I set this software up for a massage therapist shop. It was for an individual who needed to contract out 2 services, yoga and massage therapy. In order to do that, we had to buy 2 subscriptions what was sort of a pain. However, the ease of use of software was great. There's integration into yelp and facebook. It integrates right into your google calendar which is super important for people that are really busy. Also its way cheaper than mind body so that's a bonus.

They provide everything you need in order to setup a successful massage shop or whatever in fitness you are doing. They even take credit card for services. If you swipe it on your phone in the mobile app, it will ask you for a tip. On ipad, it doesn't.

Also vagaro allows you to rebook an appointment on the spot which I found very convenient for rebookings.

Minpunten

It was really hard to setup multiple services within the shop. I had to setup yoga and massage under 2 different employees but the same name, with 2 different google calendars. It was really messy. It works best when you have employees and can set them up under services they provide, if your solo and provide more than 1 service that aren't related, its hard.

Steve
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Keeps me organised, and that's not easy

Beoordeeld op 23/12/2022

Overall it's a good experience. It's competitively priced and the ease of use means that I am unlikely to change anytime soon. However, it really does feel like there needs to be some time and attention given to the calendar and how that integrates as it feels very limited currently.

Pluspunten

The functionality of Vagaro is its biggest strength. It's so easy to use even for a bit of a technophobe like myself

Minpunten

The calendar integration has been its biggest letdown for me, I have had several problems with it but after having a play about, I've made it work

junsup
  • Sector: Lucht- en ruimtevaart
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

vagaro reviews

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2023

This app is very fun to set up and navigate. I really enjoy starting my own business. It's easy to use, and you can simplify and personalize it as you want.

Pluspunten

Customers love how easy it is to make appointments online. It's like how you customize confirmation notifications for your customers.Customers like how easy it is to get text confirmation with just a few clicks and book on a mobile app. I also like that I trust the email system that sends emails successfully.

Minpunten

There was a problem refreshing the page and connecting to another site. I was busy sometimes because there were a lot of advertisements from other companies. You can't print an address to make a call, you just need to make a call. You have to write the customer address by hand every day.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello, there is a section in the customers profile for you to input their address, you don't need to hand write their information! We would be happy to assist connecting your Vagaro page with another website, please contact out support team at 9254641932 for troubleshooting!

Kimberly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best software I could find to run my business with ease.

Beoordeeld op 29/10/2022

Pluspunten

Ease and convenience for me and my clients, And when I need help it does not take long for assistance to get me answers.

Minpunten

I had a client that booked and paid for her fathers appointment but realized at a later date that he could not make that time. When I tried to move the appointment, it would not let me because it was already paid for with a credit card. And I was unable to undue the checkout to change it.

Square Point of Sale en Square Payments

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

I liked that it was basically a one stop shop, I can have all my services, sell product or classes, make and check out appointments with ease. And it pretty much does my book keeping for me for ease when filing taxes. My clients love it as well they always tell me it beats calling a spa to beg them for an appointment with me.
Yakup
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent Assistant

Beoordeeld op 17/12/2022

Pluspunten

Vagaro is very helpful for managing my team’s appointments and generating invoices. The user interface is easy to use, and customer service has been great when I’ve had any questions or needed help with something.

Minpunten

Though Vagaro is really useful, there are a few areas where it could be improved. For example, it doesn’t offer the ability to track payments made by customers outside of the platform, which can make it difficult to maintain accurate records.

Jackie

Love this platform

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2023

It has made my life easier, simple and the system takes care of a lot of things for me making my life so much easier.

Pluspunten

Everything is all in one place. The system takes care of a lot of things for me, so I have less work to do when I get home and less to remember.

Minpunten

It seems that there are some clients that just refuse to use it at all. I did have to take the time to learn all of the different aspects of the platform which took a bit but it is so worth it.

Seth

Incredible customer service!

Beoordeeld op 18/1/2023

The best scheduling / billing software on the market

Pluspunten

It is very simple. Most other companies try to do way to many things and don't do any of them well. Vagaro is focused and that makes them my favorite.

Minpunten

I wish there was a way to remove branding of vagaro

Ariana

Highly Recommend

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2022

Pluspunten

The convenience of having everything on the same platform

Minpunten

I wish clients had the option to fill out their profile more in full

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great member management and communication software

Beoordeeld op 30/12/2022

My experience with vagaro is very good

Pluspunten

Vagaro is a good software that helps beauty and sport salons to communicate easily with their customers through websites

Minpunten

The price is a bit high and a bug problem

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best scheduling platform to ever exist!

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2023

Vagaro is the perfect scheduling system that small and emerging businesses are out on a watch for. It has all the basic add-on features that are required by a user and keeps things simple, easy to use and intuitive. The software helps organize a company’s schedule and provides features like confirmation and waitlist that prevents the user from physically keeping a track of all the client bookings and schedules. The interface is easy to navigate and is client-user friendly. Not to forget, the customer service support of the software is impeccable. The easy integration of multiple features like payment, scheduling, confirming, colour coding, etc, makes Vagaro different from all the other apps in this price range.

Pluspunten

The add-on features that I have mentioned in the overall review like payment, scheduling, colour coding, etc makes the app different and the best to use.

Minpunten

If I had to pick something, I would say that the only disadvantage is how it is mostly useful for small enterprises and businesses.

Paul
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great scheduling software that is constantly getting better.

Beoordeeld op 10/12/2019

I have really enjoyed using Vagaro, it seems like whenever I am thinking of something I would love to have the ability to do Vagaro has either just rolled it out or rolls it out a couple of weeks later. Their dedication to constant improvement has made using Vagaro really great. I also love how easy it is to use day to day. My receptionists and I have used other software for scheduling and it was usually a mess, having everything clean, simple, and easy to use has made my day to day work life much easier.

Pluspunten

There are so many things that I really love about Vagaro. I looked at a lot of different scheduling systems before deciding on Vagaro. The others that I looked at were either too bulky and complicated or were too simple and lacked key features. Vagaro strikes a great balance of being full-featured while keeping things simple, intuitive, and easy to use.

Minpunten

I wish there was a better way to add upgrades to services instead of having to add an upgrade as a separate service. I think this would make things easier for massage services which often have upgrades that are added onto the regular service.

Booker, Acuity Scheduling en Mindbody

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Vagaro had the features and functionality that I needed in a clean easy to use format. Price was a big factor as well. Vagaro provides great value for the price. Great entry-level pricing that lets you get started and expand as you need.
Christy
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I love the format of the software

Beoordeeld op 26/3/2020

I love that I do not need other services like Demand Force or Square for invoices and Gift Card Sales when using Vagaro. I can now customize Vargaro to do the same things in 1 software and in 1 payment per month!

Pluspunten

I love that the software is able to customized to my salon company needs. I love the email and text message marketing. I am still learning the program and all the add on services available. This month my 2 favorite features have been the invoice capability to be able to sell products to our clients while shut down for 30 days and then the ability to email & text clients of the current status of the salon closure.

Minpunten

Reports are either not as detailed as I need or trying to pull collected information. For example, I wish I could pull a list of new clients who visited our company last month. I also wish I could mas tag a group of clients like tag all customers who bought "Color and haircut" or a specific product. Ability to mass tag would give my more marketing power as I listed in what I love most about the software.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Christy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Cynthia

Love Vagaro!

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2021

I'm saving a lot of space not having to keep a paper schedule. Taxes are way easier, and if I used the software how it was meant to be used, it would be even easier. Baby steps! Haha.

Pluspunten

It is super easy to use, and if it isn't, customer service is there to help. The tutorials help too! TONS! There were a few things I had to give up moving to Vagaro from my old software, but I told customer service about it and not only did they figure out a way for me to still kinda offer the same thing to my clients, soon after, they came out with the option I needed!!! Like they did it just for me!

Minpunten

It's NOT the software I have an issue with...It's payment processing. WAY TOO LONG TO GET PAID when my clients pay through Vagaro. I discourage it mostly.

Autumn

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great App for your business.

Beoordeeld op 9/11/2020

My experience has been positive so far but it does have some problems that need to be worked on so the system can be the best on the market Ever!

Pluspunten

I love the fact that I can easily book a client and rebook a client. The calendar is set up very nicely and organized. I have used a lot of systems in the past and this one is the best I have used. I love that I can also easily move a client's appointment to a different day and time without cancelling and rescheduling it.

Minpunten

I do not like that the software has some problem when a client is searching (anytime) for a service in vagaro and my page does not show up because (anytime) doesn't mean (anytime) it means at that moment. Which is very frustrating because anytime should mean search anytime. With covid and hours changing that is causing us to lose business because our company is only by appointment. This needs to be fixed. I also do not like that you can't add time in for cleaning. With covid happening I should be able to have a time slot that is for cleaning 30 minutes so a client cannot book during that time. Another flaw.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Autumn, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Kyesolyn

My Search For Software Is Finally Over

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2020

Using Vagaro I've found that it puts me at ease and I no longer stress about confirmations, keeping up with clients schedule for services, I am able to get deposits, clients can book themselves according to the availability that have, I can offer specials/discounts and know that they are not only sent to clients but announced on the site. Using Vagaro has definitely help making marketing much easier.

Pluspunten

The Vagaro Software is very easy to use and has a video tutorial option for anything you aren't sure about as well as customer service persons on hand. After reviewing and researching multiple programs I decided to give Vagaro a try because they have excellent reviews, extensive options for all areas of business that allows for growth, reports to follow sales patterns, customization for services and sales, free software for credit card charges when you sign up for services and so much more. Best of all, it won't break the bank and they continuously offer suggestions on how to increase sales and bring in more clients.

Minpunten

There aren't really any cons that I haven't been able to get help with via tutorial videos. If anything, there are so many options that I haven't learned everything the system can do after nearly 6 months. I feel like the system lags sometimes, but I cannot say for sure if it's the system or my connections.

Workplace from Meta, Booker en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

Easier and more creative marketing options, expansion options, better value

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Ease of scheduling, rescheduling, canceling without having to contact us, ability to customize the system for my business, flexibility in booking, adding and removing services, ease of payment processing and collection of deposit for services.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Kyesolyn, thank you so much for your kind feedback. We greatly appreciate it and are so happy to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Benjamin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Exactly what I was looking for

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2020

Before Vagaro, we had one system for point of sale, one system for booking and a third for customer information management. We wanted a system that would do all of that and move our business to the next level. Vagaro was the answer to that, bar none.
To have everything in one software package eliminates errors we were making when entering in things in multiple places previously. The reporting is top notch and the ability to access everything remotely from our phones and see appointments and transactions in real-time is a great benefit.

Pluspunten

We were looking for one single system that could do everything for our business. Point of sale, booking, inventory, online booking, excellent reporting, custom forms, email/text marketing, etc. Vagaro has it all. It's one complete package that we can access remotely and via our phones at any time.

Minpunten

While this software was made mostly for Salons with numerous Stylists (Service Providers), it took a big of tweaking and being creative when setting it up for us. With us being a Sauna Studio, clients don't book people, they book actual rooms. There was a little bit of a learning curve on how to set that up properly but it works brilliantly now. I wish there was a little more customization on some deep settings, but all in all, I can't complain at all.

ZENOTI

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

We wanted one program to do everything, and after researching Vagaro and trying the Free Trial, it was absolutely what we wanted...and more.

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Zenoti was way, way too expensive for a small business such as us and YoureOnTime didn't offer recurring payments (for memberships). They look to be great products (especially YoureOnTime), but they just didn't fit our needs 100%.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Benjamin, thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Michelle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Vagaro Love (it's a real thing)

Beoordeeld op 24/3/2022

Great, great. I love Vagaro. Like, sincerely hands-down I am fan all the way. It's format is user friendly for my clients and my staff to learn. The vagaro university on YouTube is so useful. Of course, their customer service rocks. The learning curve with my previous CRM was painful and long. Vagaro is a joy to work with.

Pluspunten

The customer service. The majority of reps are great and very helpful. I also love the a la carte pricing, it makes it so much more affordable and you can add what you need as you grow. I also love how they are consistently adding new features. I also feel like they listen to user feedback and implement changes. Vagaro University on Youtube is great! The electronic forms are a lifesaver to help enforce our cancellation/refund policy. Thanks to Vagaro I could run my business with peace of mind and be seen as more professional by the public.

Minpunten

I wish the logging in part was faster for the client and also it feels like the experience is more on vagaro than our brand. I would like the option to create a brand app more affordable. Also, if a client already has an account from another user, it erases the information placed it by me and makes me start all over. I would also like the client to add their mailing address and date of birth on their intake. The mailing address is an important aspect of our marketing. I wish the star rating on employees could be a feature that could be turned off or on. At times, it makes it hard for newer therapists to get bookings.

Mindbody

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

MindBody was terrible. The monthly price was ludicrous and expensive. They raised prices four times in one year without notice. All the "bells and whistles" they offered were so hard to use that it wasn't worth it. It was way too expensive for a start up. I hated the learning curve.

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Outstanding customer service, the learning curve was a quarter of what MindBody was. The price was so reasonable for a solo provider which is how I started.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Michelle. We appreciate your review. If you would like to discuss these issues further, please reach out to [email protected] Thanks so much for the kind words!

JENNIFER
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Fantastic for this one-woman show

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2021

Very affordable booking/confirmation system, credit card processing, inventory management and reports included, these are my baseline needs and Vagaro fulfills them 90% well. They were very helpful when signing up and helped me import most of my needed info, not perfectly, but pretty well. That is the end of actual human interaction though and sometimes an actual HUMAN customer service conversation by phone would be appreciated.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use on both desktop and mobile; great price for what you get, especially for a small or individual practice--calendar, email/sms confirmations, online booking (if you choose to use that); reports (though either I haven't found some yet or they could be improved, i.e. I accept checks and it gives me a total for check deposit, but not the # of checks); integrated payment system takes clear and fair CC fees out as they occur, COVID clean checkout can send signature/gratuity page to clients mobile; a la carte pricing, i.e. I needed "forms" for sending COVID forms, but can cancel that portion anytime and save $10/mo if not needed; Inventory management--could be improved, but for around $30/mo, can't be beat from what I've found.

Minpunten

Deposit reports: how many checks are in the total that I need to deposit for a period of time? Would save me from adding all checks manually to see if amounts match; Inventory: To adjust current inventory items, it seems I need to do it item by item... they have a "mass edit", but I have never figured out how to get it to work for me and I HAVE contacted support about this issue, the back and forth chat is exhausting and sometimes you need to step away from the computer for a reason and the chat ends. Pricing on Service items: There should be a button to allow the pricing to show in the Appt and/or confirmation emails, if I want the price to show, I have to make it part of the Service title, thus when my prices change, I have to change each of those titles manually. I have clients who like to prewrite checks and they need to easily know the price ahead of time.

Schedulicity

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

Booker was great for the individual or small business when they first came on the scene, now their minimum price (with fantastic features, online booking/sales whether you want them or not) is $129/month, that is ridiculous for one person to pay and they didn't want to work with me even though I'd been with them for over 10 years (when it was $25/month for an individual to have all of those things). I understand inflation, but clearly they only wanted to work with larger accounts and that is their business decision to make.

Booker

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Inventory management was the big reason, I don't believe either of the above had them at the time....
Cassandra

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Easy to use / lacking functionality

Beoordeeld op 3/2/2020

I used Vagaro for a couple years but got rid of it because of how often their site would crash or freeze. I gave it another try after years with a desktop software because I was looking for a cloud based booking company . It was catostrophic to my salon . They didn’t transfer most of what was promised ( that I paid for) . I spend 3 days transferring all of my own things ( services products etc) then when I ran my payroll was all calculated wrong by hundreds of dollars . No one could tell me why . If is impossible to get a hold of anyone to speak to when you need help and when how do finally they act like they could care less. The functionality and detail just is not there ,

Pluspunten

It was very easy to use and figure out without and specific training . I also like the online booking features and website they give you.

Minpunten

There is no ability to void any transaction when a mistake is made . Also their customer service is awful . Also I was led to believe they had a time clock when in actuality their do not unless you make an additional purchase of cards and a swipe machine .

Iris Works

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

I was looking for a cloud based booking system as opposed to a software one

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

I did not choose it. I ended up using a cloud based version of salon iris .
HEATHER
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Smart choice

Beoordeeld op 2/1/2020

Pluspunten

I love how easy the setup is. Vagaro walks you through every part of the software so you know exactly what to do and how to use it. Additional features are more advance. Love the build in marketing features and how easy it was to link to my personal website.

Minpunten

cost of additional features. started at $25/ month now to get everything I need I was close to what I was paying for other software companies. However, the customer service is far better.

Booker en Mindbody

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

price/ outdated. harder to do marketing through their software. too many steps. lots of error codes and it got to the point almost everyday something was wrong.

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Customer service, easy to use. updated marketing. looks more professional than others.

Hello Heather,

We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our software and our Support team! You are correct, the price does incrementally increase with the level of use - Vagaro is $25 a month for a single user and $10 for each additional user on your account up to seven total users. Anything above and beyond seven users are free. We also offer premium features such as credit card processing, email & text marketing, online forms and check-in app which attract an additional fee.

Our Support staff is here to answer any additional questions you may have or walk you through the full functionality of the software, to ensure you are getting the most value for your money. Don't hesitate to reach out to us via phone at (925) 464-1932, or send an email to [email protected] and one of our agents will respond quickly.

Regards,
Dan C.

Sara

Great Booking System

Beoordeeld op 9/12/2020

It has over all been pretty great especially now that they give notice when updates are happening and the system goes down.

Pluspunten

The Customer service has quick response and my customers find it user friendly

Minpunten

Well first of all I know over 1000 stylist use this yet our industry is not listed in the pick an industry choice. So in case you don't know it is called the beauty industry, not cosmetics and not consumer services.
Any how I do wish the reports were more streamlined some how I do feel like I always need to go to a different screen to find out different reports.

Rosy

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

To include retail sales and better service options.

Recommended by my salon coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Sara, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Penny

Vagaro Fan

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2019

I have no complaints. Vagaro has done exactly what they claim to do and has proven to be very user friendly.

Cost affordable
All the features that are available
Clients love the reminders that they can get

Minpunten

I haven't found anything yet. Using the marketing tools can be challenging for a new comer, but for the most part I don't have anything to complain about.

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

This product is more affordable and much more user friendly. The updates are all taken care of without additional costs and without down time to the program during regular business hours. So many features available without extra add-on costs. Vagaro has been a huge benefit to our business!

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Cost, features and ease were the top reasons.
Matt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Awesome software with amazing support

Beoordeeld op 8/4/2020

Currently we have been able to streamline our scheduling and payments with Vagaro. Recently we integrated zoom so that we could work our way through the COVID-19 crisis. It was one of the best and easiest to use additions vagaro has added.

Pluspunten

Vagaro is extremely easy to use I love how they truly listen to the customers and are constantly evolving their software. They have done and continue to do so much for small business. Amazing bang for your buck!

Minpunten

The only feature that I do not like about the software is the ability to past date payments. For example someone pays with a check and you do not input that payment the day of then you can not back date the payment date.

Setmore en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om voor Vagaro te kiezen

Mindbody started nickel and diming for everything, their software was great but definitely not worth the prices they began to command. Mindbody's card processing is even worse for random changes and fees.

Mindbody

Redenen om over te stappen op Vagaro

Both software's did not compare to the compatibility of Vagaro. The cost and user interface was no where near that of Vagaro.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Matt, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Joanne
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

Beoordeeld op 14/1/2021

Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

Pluspunten

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

Minpunten

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

Antwoord van Vagaro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Samantha

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My salon has used this software since we opened almost 4 years ago, absolutely love it.

Beoordeeld op 18/7/2017

The salon benefits tremendously from using this software. First being, salon operations. The overall smooth running of the salon. With the booking block scheduling, color coordinated services, customized services, and application/processing time being adjustable, it just makes the salon run so much smoother. The service providers never struggle with their time management thanks to vagaro. Each service booked in their book is booked appropriately by time, which makes a smooth transition from one client to the next. Also, when checking customers out, it is super easy. Being a booth rental salon, who still functions as a team and uses one system, one receptionist, one merchant, one credit card machine, it makes it easy. It breaks down each providers day, total services, total money taken, etc. So, when it's time to closeout, there are no mishaps, you know exactly what happened with each client, by name, by service, by provider. You can truly check anything you need to. Also, when clients move their appointments around, as clients always do, vagaro has it set up very smoothly. It's very easy to move a clients appointment from one day to the other. Also, having the business website attached to the actual software is a major bonus! A lot of new clients find us using vagaro. The new customers can see customer reviews, they can see our service menu and prices, our hours, everything they need to know, and they can book online right then and there! Our clients truly love booking online, without that feature, a lot of our clients would have a hard time booking appointments because their schedule changes from day to day. With this option, the night before they know they are going to be free for a service, they can open up their phone and book for the appointment they need with the service provider of their choice! Vagaro, with the few faults it may have, is hands down the BEST salon software you can get today! It's a one size fits all type of system that has worked while we were an hourly salon, then to a commission salon, and now a booth rental salon. Vagaro is so great that we REQUIRE all of our service providers to use this system! The providers that have been with us since the beginning wanted to stay with vagaro. The new providers were amazed by the system and were happy they made the switch! Anyone who has ever used this system would be a customer, no matter the size or type of salon you have! It's the best! Almost 4 years with vagaro, and many more to come!

Pluspunten

The online booking feature is a MUST with our clients, they absolutely love it. Also, the fact that you can have your website attached, a beautiful website at that. The ease of entering in all of our services into the service menu, our prices, and individual time intervals per service and per provider. But, the BEST thing about vagaro, is the ease of paper work. We do our daily tally and weekly tally sheets, and vagaro makes that absolutely a breeze. I am part owner, salon manager, and reception and I do all of the employees paperwork and money handling, and vagaro is absolutely amazing and makes the process so much easier than other software I've used over the years. The transaction list, to be able to go through all checkouts for the day, to be able to refund, charges, cash, and checks all separated into categories. It's just amazing. The checkout through vagaro is nice as well, you can put in the tip amount, check, cash, or charge, without using their merchant services, which is a benefit because you have an actual layout of each customer, each transaction, whereas on the credit card machine, which is completely separate, you can only see customer, and how much paid, including tip. Since, we opened this salon, we have only had vagaro, and we will continue to only have vagaro. It's the best salon and spa software that is available. No matter the size of salon, or services offered. This system works for everyone. Also, the text message updates they send out when theyre down.

Minpunten

There are really only a few things that I like the least about Vagaro. One would be, the system issues, especially with the credit card processing. When we first opened we were using vagaro as our merchant as well for our credit cards, and we had nothing but issues. Even now, I get the texts whenever there is a software malfunction, and it seems most of the malfunction is with credit card processing. So, we ended up having to buy an actual credit card machine and go with a different merchant provider, and now all of that is resolved. The next thing I like the least is, you can't separate your business at all. We have both tanning and a hair/nail salon. So, our tanning hours are slightly different from our hair/nail hours, and there is no way on vagaro, or our website, to separate and add additional hours. The last thing I like the least, is that Vagaro really only allows you to add services, there's no where for us to list our prices for tanning on our website, unless we take a picture of the menu and post it in our pictures, which would be out of place.