SAP Analytics Cloud

Webgebaseerde financiële planning, BI-analyse en samenwerking

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Nelson

Amazing Cloud Analytics Solution

Beoordeeld op 11/12/2021

It helps us in our reports, with real-time data, and SAC is the real thing here. It helps us solving issues related to Complex Reporting.

Pluspunten

It's really an amazing platform, and what I love the most is its live connectivity with SAP.
In our business we need real-time data and SAP Analytics Cloud provides us that. Other great features, such as Smart Insights and Large variety of visualizations, helps us improve our business.

Minpunten

SAP could provide some addon features, related to Data Warehouse, that could help companies to thrive their business.

Overwogen alternatieven

Tableau
Mohammad
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

SAP Financials Management

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2016

SAP's Transaction Manager offers a streamlined and efficient process for tracking of and accounting for intercompany loan system in an efficient way. Transaction Manager module within SAP's Treasury and Risk Management functionality.
SAP Asset Accounting (FI-AA) and allow tax depreciation adjustments to individual asset record process made easy.
Public Sector Collections and Disbursements (PSCD):
PSCD, also known as Tax and Revenue Management, allows us to process mass transactions for receivables and payables. PSCD is designed to fit the needs of Public Sector organization for tax collection, business license, and property tax collections.
Public Budget Formulation (PBF): PBF is the latest development of SAP within Public Sector in order to provide Public Sector clients a superior budgeting platform for operating, capital and personnel budget preparation. EPI-USE signed a PBF Partner Agreement with SAP, which gives EPI-USE direct access to the SAP PBF development team

Pluspunten

EPI-USE service offering includes SAP Financial for Public and Private Sector entities.

Besides the core SAP Financial applications, such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Treasury, EPI-USE specializes on Public Sector applications, such as Funds Management and Grants Management.

Budget.

• Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Powerful and Intuitive Tool for Reporting and Data Visualization

Beoordeeld op 19/8/2022

SAP Analytics Cloud have helped me in getting a quick grasp on the data with the help of its data visualization and manipulation features , it has provided me a great way to present my finding to the customers and also allowing me to apply ML models for predictive analysis .

1. Robust and Friendly UI and easy to use
2. Provides with multiple data visualization and data manipulation features
3. Good support for predictive analysis and ML models
4. A cloud platform thus making it ready to use anytime
5.Good documentation provided for usage

Minpunten

1. More Third Party Integration can be added and data source supports must be added
2. Can be extended to support multiple data sources
3. Calculating and application of formula to data can be made simple

Iryna
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Nice result but confused process

Beoordeeld op 15/9/2017

1. Visualization of data
2. Easy working with data visualization as for web as for mobile app

- Visualization,charts, story , pages
- geo maps is really great for analyzing the whole picture,
- date range filter is really great, exactly what I need,
- it is interesting work with modeler

I try only free version so many features I did not have possibility to try.

- Only USA States supporting in geo region;
- only 256 symbols for string value in model is too small, I have really large field;
- I did not understand how to build many-to-many links between models or dimensions in one model;
- how to add dimension with few value for one model ID or put measure as distinct value;
- it would be great if table in story has expand and collapse function,

Antwoord van SAP Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Iryna,

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts with us, it helps us to keep working hard for our customers.

Regarding some of your questions:

- To create hierarchies or links between dimensions in one model, please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tgTJB3kOGw&index=113&list=PLs5htBIwERYWSixKSqQHzndop33aBCz1U

Creating hierarchies will help to expand or collapse the information on the tables in your story.

- Regarding dimensions, you can create a public dimension that later on you can use with another model.

Thanks!

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The best option for SAP customers

Beoordeeld op 31/8/2021

Pluspunten

High value for integration with many source systems, especially SAP Source System

Minpunten

The latency in Latam is a huge problem. The planning model for end-user is still so hard to understand

Overwogen alternatieven

Qlik Sense, Tableau en Microsoft Power BI
fadi
  • Sector: Chemicaliën

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I use to used many software products but I have never meet like SAP it is incredible.

Beoordeeld op 12/8/2022

Before one year I don't know what SAP it is, but after I started to use it I told myself I wish If I know it for a while, SAP really helps me in my responsibilities.

Pluspunten

The most impact feature of SAP, in my opinion, is you can create your own data and you can analyze it as much as you could also you can track it beside you can just log in from any PC to your own data all you have to do is just to put your login details.

Minpunten

There are some tools that are not worked probably when many users use the SAP from different login PC your data will be hidden and also there is no explanation for many tools at that time. Although SAP is the best in many tools if you do any typing mistakes and you just save your data you can not easily fix it I really suffered from this I hope to improve this side.

Gajendra
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best tool for SAP ecosystems, faster and attractive for dashboarding/reporting

Beoordeeld op 21/9/2022

It was great to use this tool, improved our sales and able to understand complex data using creative dashboards and reports.

Pluspunten

This software provides good connectivity with SAP sources and easy to make dashboards/reports to do analysis and insights on complex datasets. It's very accurate and provides genuine predictions which improved sales of our products.

Minpunten

This is the tool which is very complex to understand when it comes to integrate with non-sap systems. It's also not easy to understand if you are new to this tool, tough to understand and cost are also relatively higher side when compare to other analytics tool.

Ítalo
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

A lot of promise, little functionality

Beoordeeld op 29/4/2019

Since we started using SAP Analytics Cloud, the problems increased instead of decreasing. The experience of planning became a nightmare, where we realized that many calculations can not be made or that it is necessary to perform up to 9 calculations to obtain a result that in another tool would be obtained with one and only one calculation.

In real time, the planning carried out on an excel sheet ends up being faster and easier to perform than using SAP Analytics Cloud.

Pluspunten

Graphics with a striking and modernist aesthetic

Constant server errors
Little or no information about the errors

The planning model does not allow the entry of data in calculated accounts. Which, forces the user to have "Account Plan" and "Account Import" to formulate "Consolidated Account" as "IF (version = plan, [Account Plan], [Account Import]) .This makes the planning for each account complex calculated and if there is more than one version the problem rises exponentially.

Very few formulas to perform calculations

Serious performance problems due to the use of Lookup formulas

Some complexities must be solved with the use of script, which is not easy to learn for the end user, eliminating all automation options and returning to archaic and manual systems.

Each use of srcipt must be executed with a button. However, the waiting time can not exceed 5 minutes. Otherwise, the action is not executed. I had to have 12 buttons to execute a single action.

Stacey
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great visibility to help you plan and manage organization KPIs

Beoordeeld op 30/6/2022

Intuitive and easy to use product that enables effective and efficient capitalization on productive capabilities and easy to monitor and manage organizations KPIs.

Pluspunten

Great product with best data analytical functionalities and powerful visualization capability to easily monitor organizations KPIs and excellent live connections with effective real-time information analysis that provides valuable insights.

Minpunten

Easy to use with friendly user interface and easy to customize its dashboard and create best reports with excellent integration capability.

Salma

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Tremendously brilliant and phenomenal solution for predictive analytics and data visualization.

Beoordeeld op 6/4/2022

Ability to make data-driven decisions.
Ease to understand business data.
Ease of data processing.

Pluspunten

It's simple to visualize data with SAC.Again it offers predictive data analytics capabilities.Enables ease to create data reports and dashboards.

Minpunten

I got nothing in particular that I can point out as dislike with SAP Analytics Cloud.

Sasheena

SAP is pretty Cool

Beoordeeld op 13/4/2021

Its pretty decent. With a few minor tweaks it shld be perfect

Pluspunten

The way you can follow and confirm the completion of each process as well as who completed the process.
How secure each user is. No one else has my password so I know for sure my name will not pop up on any transactions I did not complete.

Minpunten

I don't like tht the Enter Key makes my Lines permanent. Most times I have to start over. Would love to get an undo button.

IBRAHIM
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

SAP Analytics Cloud is one of the best BI tools

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2021

I highly recommend, SAP Analytics has improved the our daily tasks especially with its automation solution.

Pluspunten

I like its friendly using functions and how it is easy to build nice and insightful visualization of business keys variables . Tracking revenue, cash, sales. I use it as well in planing and decision support.

Minpunten

I might have a remark on the limited options of extracting output in the required format

Salami
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good product, features and reporting are fit for all sector

Beoordeeld op 25/6/2020

It as allowed us as a company to be better with our procure to pay system. There is nothing SAP cannot do for us.

Pluspunten

It is now easy for me to create purchase order from outline agreement (me33k)with suppliers and I can also created purchase order manually through me21n

Minpunten

Email approval needs to be incorporated in it. In production, there is no way to get items wise cost.

Courtney
  • Sector: Directiekantoor
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Review of SAP

Beoordeeld op 8/8/2019

We are able to mass communicate our sales to our entire team, which can then be trickled down to our partners.

Pluspunten

I like the ease of pulling the data and be able to display it.

Minpunten

At times, it is slow to load and update. Many times we have to restart all together.

Mert
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Analytics Insights from SAP

Beoordeeld op 22/8/2022

I used over 6 months SAP analytics in my former company to understand insightful information for the website and channels. It gives you wider glance to understand your marketing strategy.

Pluspunten

SAP has wonderful informations for analytics and you can use it to drive your marketing strategy. There are lots of modules that you can connect to have better insights for your marketing channels.

Minpunten

There is no way to say that but SAP is expensive. You have to pay for each module that you want to use and it costs you alot. Otherwise, their service is wonderful.

michael
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

the software has been a great add to our company

Beoordeeld op 27/6/2017

Pluspunten

it allows us to seamlessly communicate all aspects of our financials to every department. makes our P.O. process flawless.

Minpunten

the updates don't always work well and we have to call and have problems fixed as an update rolls out.

Jennifer

SAP - Great for Business Analytics and Intelligence

Beoordeeld op 27/1/2022

I enjoy using SAP, customer profiles are easy to set up and customize.

Pluspunten

SAP is very user friendly and simple to navigate after using the program a few times.

Minpunten

Error codes can be challenging to troubleshoot through without external support

• Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

Analytics and planning in SAP

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2021

So far, so good, for the most part. End users are very please with it and we have some nicely polished dashboards.

Pluspunten

Fairly easy to implement. It's completely cloud based, so no software to install. Links up to SAP BW.

Minpunten

Modeling needs to be polished a little more. Data models often require complete rework for seemingly minor changes.

Damiano
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

I used SAP Analytics Cloud to create some commerciale and financial reports.

Beoordeeld op 18/9/2017

Easy of use; analytics insight; beautiful interface.

Pluspunten

The tool has great features like the planning menu and the easy of use interface. It's a complete tool for Business Intelligence and analytics, with beautiful views and charts.

Minpunten

SAP Analytics Cloud doesn't have some features that other BI tool have, for instance direct connectors with cloud data sources as Google Analytics, Facebook, etc.
The latency is also a problem for final users.

Antwoord van SAP Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Damiano,

We¿re glad you¿re enjoying the product. Data connection is integral to data analysis so our team is always trying to find ways to make a new connection seamless. Stay tuned for new connectors in the coming releases!

Kayla Lyne
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

SAP Analytics cloud: Real time analytics.

Beoordeeld op 2/11/2018

Pluspunten

Excellent cloud analytics with live connections gives instant data fetch. User Interface is very easy to use and very easy to create financial statements.

Minpunten

Expensive software. And setting up for first use is difficult. I would suggest that they should have a better tutorials for beginners.

Heidi

Invaluable tool

Beoordeeld op 5/12/2018

We are able to customize the program to accurately meet our companies needs.

Pluspunten

SAP makes my job easier on a daily basis by helping to manage company data. It allows me to more easily manage my analytical processing as well.

Minpunten

A bit complicated and definitely takes some time to learn to navigate the system.

Daniel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great tool for revenue analysis

Beoordeeld op 25/7/2019

Pluspunten

There is a bunch of resources such as chart structures, revenue and KPI analysis.

Minpunten

It could have more options to designs in graphs.

Wing
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Sap fi setup and use

Beoordeeld op 6/10/2016

Must understand your business to properly configure your system properly. Once properly configured, there are many built in reporting functions.

Customizable

Minpunten

Cost is expensive to maintain.

Kevin
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

All of your data, all in one place

Beoordeeld op 26/3/2018

Pluspunten

What an amazing tool for anyone running SAP and integrations. I am able to pull my CRM Data and my SAP data cleanly together and report on it with amazing precision. The graphs look fantastic as well! Loads of functions and different ways to show and slice your data.

Minpunten

It is a bit much to setup when dealing with integration points, but show me an Analytics tool that doesn't. Stellar for the price as well.

Betty
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

I evaluated this software asked by a client

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2018

Pluspunten

Well, it certainly has many features. I like that it can grow with a company, and allow companies to add extra features as needed

Minpunten

I found it not very intuitive and hard to learn its quirky ways. It was difficult to use in my opinion and expensive