4,7 (776)
Schrijf een review!
Tool voor afspraakplanning en online boekingen met herinneringen

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Jeramy
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

Beoordeeld op 3/10/2018

I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.

Pluspunten

Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

Minpunten

There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule.

Rachel
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple and easy scheduling software

Beoordeeld op 18/11/2022

10to8 has allowed me to reduce time on admin tasks (always a bonus) and know that they software books it into my diary and remind clients without me sending separate emails. It’s a lifesaver and far better than my old system.

Pluspunten

I love the simplicity of it, both when setting it up and when booking in clients. I love the fact that I can book different options for both parts of my business both online and face to face sessions, rather than using two separate platforms.

Minpunten

There’s no possibility to link into my mailing list on mailerlite, or to use another online video call platform.

Lisa
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

False Advertising

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2019

When the rubber met the road it turns out that this software can't do 75% of what they promised it could do, it has been months and months of total frustration. I've wasted more of my time and my admin's time on this​ than I can count and the stress its​ caused has been immeasurable. After all this time I'm still not able to comfortably​ use the software because there have been so many glitches and every time I think I can bring it live something else fails. LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Pluspunten

To be honest, I'm struggling to find anything I like about this software and am shocked that it's getting 4-5 stars.

Minpunten

The list is longer than the space provided. My biggest beef with 10to8 is that I was EXTREMELY clear as to what I needed in my scheduling software and their sales team promised that they could do everything I needed with one exception, they also said that it could be set up quickly. This is TOTALLY UNTRUE.

Antwoord van Sign In Scheduling

Hi Lisa,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your review, we welcome all feedback be it good or bad.

We have since investigated this issue internally, as of course, we take feedback of this nature very seriously; we strive to provide excellent customer service, hence our excellent feedback that you reference.

While our sales team are adamant that they managed expectations, and discussed potential limitations with you, we would like to apologise for any misunderstanding, confusion, and inconvenience that we may have caused.

We always strive to be open and honest, in fact it's not unusual for us to advise prospective customers if we feel our solution would not be a good fit. We're sorry if you feel this was not the case in this scenario.

I would happily put you in contact with our head of sales, and or senior management team, should you wish to discuss this further. We're always endeavour to find amicable solutions where possible.

Kind regards,
10to8

Pia
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Functional and simple to use

Beoordeeld op 25/9/2020

Pluspunten

easy to set up and easy to use thereafter

great usermanual aswell!

Minpunten

not found anything i didnt like about it yet
Not a con as such but too bad that google doesnt use 10to8 as their booking system on "my business page"

Ewa
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Makes my life easier

Beoordeeld op 26/11/2020

Extremely intuitive. Makes my life so much easier.

Extremely intuitive. Makes my life so much easier.

Pluspunten

The ease to organise ones day and to keep track of meetings.

Minpunten

That it hasn’t got an app. I have to use Safari on my phone, as it is now.

Redenen om over te stappen op Sign In Scheduling

Easier to use and a free version up to 100 appointments.
regan
regan
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Impressive Features and User-Friendly Experience with 10to8

Beoordeeld op 21/5/2023

My overall experience with 10to8 has been positive. It has effectively solved my business's appointment scheduling problems. The benefits I have realized include better organization, increased efficiency, and improved customer satisfaction.

Pluspunten

I have been thoroughly impressed with the features offered by 10to8. The product provides a seamless scheduling experience, making it easy to manage appointments and bookings. The integration with my existing business processes was smooth, saving me valuable time and effort.

Minpunten

While 10to8 is a great scheduling solution, I believe there are a few areas that could be improved. I would appreciate additional customization options for the user interface. Sometimes, certain features can be a bit complex to navigate, requiring some learning curve.

Shannon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An easy way to manage scheduling

Beoordeeld op 24/7/2023

Easy for users to use, with a good-looking layout and easy to use from your mobile device.It has allowed us to manage who is here and who isn't which is important for health and safety.It has allowed us to use the booking system to book meeting rooms more effectively.Having the sign-in screens in the reception of both our buildings allows people to sign in via their fobs.

Minpunten

Sometimes it doesn't sign in automatically when updated, which causes issues as people wouldn't think to check.

Eva
Eva
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My absolute FAVORITE scheduler!

Beoordeeld op 25/1/2019

I have tried to use other scheduling software and none of them had the functionality and ease of use that this one does. I love being able to send reminders to the client since I do charge for no-shows - which have dropped about 60% since I started using this software. It is also pretty affordable compared to others, which is great for me since not all my business involves scheduling appointments so I am not paying a fortune for something that is used only about half the time I am open and running. Really good value and integrates wonderfully into my Weebly created website as one of their preferred apps.

Pluspunten

For me I really love that I can get clients to pay a deposit right when they book their appointment. I also really love that it syncs up automatically with my calendar so that I know my schedule no matter where I am.

Minpunten

I wish that I could have a little bit more customization to allow it to really flow with my website. It does to a degree, but changing the colors and fonts more to the style of my website would be great.

rochelle
  • Sector: Medische praktijk
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2024

Pluspunten

I like the Sign in Portal as an employee because it gives me an ease to check in for my work schedule without any struggles.

Minpunten

the website itself don't have an app where users can just download instead of having to scan the QR code each time.

Shivang
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Timely scheduling software making life easier for our firm

Beoordeeld op 1/11/2023

I and my colleagues have had great experiences using Xodo Sign. Anytime we're looking to book appointments internally within our company, we use it. We also use it to ensure proper booking with important clients as well. The software has been heavily leaned upon.

Pluspunten

My colleagues really love being able to set up multiple custom bookings with anybody across the organization. This has allowed for greater flexibility, and most importantly, greater visibility into who is available at different times throughout the week or month.

Minpunten

Sometimes the push notifications can come in clusters and be a bit distracting, but that mostly means it's very effective at what it does.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

The Best there is

I love this software

I love this software

Pluspunten

I really appreciate the ease of use of this software both in setting it up and for those setting the appointments

None I love 10to8. I have only found pros with this software

10to8 is easier and has more options

Overgestapt van

Ease of use and options
Janine
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

Love, love, love 10to8

Beoordeeld op 8/12/2022

I've had an amazing experience with 10to8. The price is very good. The appointment scheduling is easy and the reminders are exceptionally helpful.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of scheduling appointments, the reminders and the price point. Customers can schedule themselves, which frees my time to do other things.

Minpunten

I don't like the fact that when someone books an online/phone appointment. I have no idea whether I should get on zoom or give them a call. I would really love it if the customer could choose whether they would like zoom or phone appointment. It would also be nice if the reviews were connected to either Google or the Better Business Bureau.

Acuity Scheduling

Price
Laura (Yael)
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

I love your program.

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2017

I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.

Pluspunten

1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

Minpunten

It seemed awkward at first for me to block out holidays, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I wish I had more precise feedback, but I just kind of like this program overall, it works well for my purposes.

Ross
  • Sector: Cosmetica

All Smiles

Beoordeeld op 18/11/2022

First Class Support and our clients much prefer to book and pay online.

First Class Support and our clients much prefer to book and pay online.

Pluspunten

We trialed lots of other systems this by far was the most user friendly system and you don’t need to be a IT guru. I also found the support on any issue to be outstanding no problem was too small and a solution was always provided within the capabilities of the software.

Minpunten

I would have to say not much as we were one of the earlier users and we have seen many improvements over the years and we wouldn’t use any other system. We have had a two year break but continued our subscription so its ready to go when we start up again.

Alys
Alys
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A great call booking software for any stage of business

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2022

Pluspunten

I loved that I could create an on-brand, professional booking page, provide multiple appointments, collect payments and integrate 10to8 with other software I use - particularly Microsoft Teams which I’ve found many schedulers do not support.

Minpunten

I wasn’t able to set custom booking questions whilst using the free plan (however I was able to work around this by redirecting clients to complete a form after booking their call)

There wasn’t a Microsoft Teams integration

Redenen om over te stappen op Sign In Scheduling

Range of features and competitive pricing

Antwoord van Sign In Scheduling

Hi Alys, thanks for taking the time out to write this review.

We just wanted to share with you that you are able to set custom booking questions on the Free plan!

Here's a link to an article for how to do this:

Please feel free to reach out to us via [email protected] if you encounter any difficulties along the way

Chris
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Easy, reliable booking tool

Beoordeeld op 13/4/2023

Really good, customer service is responsive. I feel monitoring could be improved, especially around SMS/email reminders which is critical to our business model. Various occasions when i have had to raise the issue as your monitoring hasn't picked this up.

Pluspunten

Easy UI and CMS. Easy to contact customer service, although a contact number would be useful to report latency and performance issues

Minpunten

Lack of Apple/Android Pay via stripe. Something so simple via API, yet never added to 10to8. Also, would love to be able to over my customer discount codes such as 'summer 20% off'. Only possible via setting up a dedicated url which isn't practical

Janet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best investment in the practice we’ve ever made

Beoordeeld op 30/6/2023

Stops no shows .Bery pleased

Stops no shows .Bery pleased

Pluspunten

It’s cost effective .Easy to use and stops no show . Allows easy communication with clients .

Minpunten

When an appointment is changed instead of the original appointment being deleted and a new one showing I would like it still showing in the history of appointments . Also we still use the old system as we use a small screen and the new system won’t fit on the screen . We can adjust the screen size but then it’s too small to see the whole day .

Louise
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

I love 10to8

Beoordeeld op 9/12/2022

Pluspunten

It’s easy to use. It’s syncs with my calendar and sends reminders to my clients so I have minimal missed appointments

Minpunten

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software

Kristan
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Great!

Beoordeeld op 20/11/2022

Love it!

Love it!

Pluspunten

Easy to use, clients do not need to log in each time to gain access!

Minpunten

I love it, hate the new updated look but I keep it on the old

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best FREE scheduling service to manage by calendar and appointments

Beoordeeld op 9/1/2018

Automation of calendar appointment setting. SMS reminders to attendees. Email reminders to attendees. Ability to receive Stripe payments in advance of setting appointment. Integrate with website. Service and location settings by individual person.

Pluspunten

It's free and it allows up to 100 appointments per month at no charge. AND, it has Stripe integration. most of the services I encountered had neutered features (like no SMS or Stripe). This service is the best value I've found for the price of free. It also offers rooms and locations and profiles. Each of which will prompt for payment if you want. Is sends notifications and reminders without me having to do anything.

Minpunten

You can't customize much unless you get the paid service. The appointments in your calendar are generic and don't allow for you to see the name/phone number and email of your appointment.

Sarah
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Awesome scheduling software, especially for new businesses

Beoordeeld op 22/1/2020

Very good. Customer service is responsive and timely.

Very good. Customer service is responsive and timely.

Pluspunten

The interface is super easy to setup and you have the option of customizing with your own branding. Very to easy to integrate into websites as well.

Minpunten

I took a leave of absence for family reasons and After a period of time, they marked my account as inactive

Acuity Scheduling

Beoordeeld op 30/6/2023

Love it.

Love it.

Pluspunten

Easy to useNo lock in contract (optional)Great admin if I need helpGreat pricing - costs me about $12 a month - excellent value for moneyAutomated messages to studentsSo many options of how to use

Minpunten

Basic plan - messages come from 10to8 rather than business name - but students still see it’s from my businessFor just a few additional features, plan costs can get high - but can do everything I need on basic plan

Miriam
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Administrative heaven for a new business

Beoordeeld op 18/11/2022

Really effective and easy to setup. I couldn’t be without it and couldn’t believe it was free! I will happily pay soon as my business grows and I build a team who I know will also love how easily they can connect with their clients and calendars with 10to8. Reducing emails and admin has been such a benefit for me. I love it.

Pluspunten

It has meant that I could create a number of different types of meetings for different clientele but through the same link. It synced easily with my zoom and automated meetings and reduces down a huge amount of administrative tasks and processes e.g. the email bouncing of when someone is available for a meeting.

Minpunten

Nothing. It’s been so helpful but I wish all the features could be free!

Guy
Guy
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great scheduling, availability booking, and reminder system

Beoordeeld op 23/5/2023

Puts the power to book in your customer's hands

Puts the power to book in your customer's hands

Pluspunten

You can offer different links, or embed a booking page into your website for clients to book your time, or colleagues time, and have reminders sent automagically via email and or SMS.Integration with Google Calendar and Zoom/teams/GMeet really good

Minpunten

Some of the system/set-up menus cross over in the settings

price

Overgestapt van

price
Brandy
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Very Useful and User Friendly

Pluspunten

The overall use of the app is great! I absolutely both I and my clients can schedule, the built in telehealth option and the reminders for my clients.

Minpunten

The app freezes or has to be restarted often, which can be frustrating! Also, I’ve had clients struggle with logging in, seeing their schedule and editing.

Schedulicity