MeisterTask

4,7 (1.154)
Schrijf een review!
Tool voor samenwerkings- en taakbeheer

(1.154)

Sorteren op

Eldar
Eldar

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The most optimal version of Kanban applications

Beoordeeld op 2/10/2019

Pluspunten

The software is quite easy to start using even if a user is without any experience. It makes any team collaboration much easier and more convenient. Much time and mental resources will be saved.

Minpunten

I could not detect anything I like least about this application.

Melissa
Melissa
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

An easy-to-use project management tool

Beoordeeld op 29/5/2022

Notifications, timely project management, and a colorful UI make this the ideal tool for project management. Task assignment attributes and deadlines are also extremely impressive. Not exceeding deadlines since they offer reminders aids in remembering all the actions that are critical for a certain project's progress.

Pluspunten

As a project management tool that is both excellent and extremely useful, MeisterTask is a terrific choice. Because of its reasonable pricing and similar functionality to its competitors, this product is a viable option for consumers. With MeisterTask, customers may take use of this project management solution in a matter of minutes thanks to its simple and intuitive design. Managing many projects and sub-tasks at the same time is also a breeze.

Minpunten

MeisterTask does not include a workflow calendar, which would provide for a more full picture of the productivity of a project.

Alexandra
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Wish they ironed out the bugs

Beoordeeld op 13/4/2020

Started with this software a few years ago and really need to spend some time looking for other software. Run accounting firm and use this software to manage the monthly entry for all clients. As all my workers are remote, I need something dependable to assign tasks and manage timekeeping for each client. Unfortunately Meistertask fails hard on dependability. The backgrounds are pretty and the aesthetic is the best thing about this software. The worst is that every other month I have issues pulling time tracking or some kind of glitch happening. For the last 2 weeks i've been unable to bill clients or access accurate reports for the time period I am trying to bill even though the hours show perfectly fine in the software, what is being downloaded is last month's time tracking which is not the search parameter I put in. Every time I contact Meister it takes a while for them to get back to me and has taken upwards of a week to fix issues with no explanation for why they keep happening. Currently I pay $70+ per month for what? I don't really care that the tasking software is pretty if the software in general stops working and I have to keep asking to fix. This is the 2nd time I've had an issue with the software in the last 3 months either not properly displaying time or not properly downloading. Don't use this if you need accurate and timely time keeping!!!!

-Can track time by task
-Can assign multiple team members
-Team members can view time
-Can set up multiple projects or clients
-Can get notifications when tasks completed

Minpunten

-Would be great if all workers couldn't view everyone's time
-Need feature to pull time for a date range
-Time Tracking glitches every other month
-Customer service takes forever to fix issues

Basecamp en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

Seemed like it had more functionality for what I needed. Boy was I wrong.
Sarah
Sarah
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

An ideal collaborator for managing projects

Beoordeeld op 19/6/2022

This is the appropriate solution for you if you require a comprehensive overview of your projects, tasks, and the implementation of cooperation among numerous users. It has a strong impact despite its seeming simplicity. The product has served me well for almost three years, and I have no reservations in recommending it. Although I am a web developer and the owner of a marketing business, this is the tool I find most useful.

Pluspunten

I appreciate how accessible it is regardless of the device being used. Meistertask has made it very easy for me to keep track of the many tasks I'm working on at once. I use Kanban to monitor the status of each job within a project, log hours worked on each task, and compile time-based reports for clients.

Minpunten

Very few drawbacks may be found. Perhaps the cost of the Timeline (the new Gannt chart similar) function. Please add more functionality to the free tear. It's OK to pay, but you can't always demand your coworkers chip in. As an additional feature, I'd want to see support for integrating with external services. Having it available would be really convenient.

Denise
Denise
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It's great for task/project management and I like using it

Beoordeeld op 3/6/2022

I enjoy almost everything about this program. It does what it's supposed to and does it well.. It's a pleasure to use and does exactly what I need it to do: keep track of tasks and projects. For agile management, it's a very useful Kanban-style tool MeisterTask's interaction with MindMeister is one of my favorite features.

Pluspunten

This software is fantastic. It's much easier to communicate with the entire team at the same time this way. As a way to keep everyone working together at all times, we use this method. It's convenient for us because we're often on the go, so we use it on our tablets.

Minpunten

There's nothing else I'd want to add at this time. It's nice, however I'm not sure if the fee is preventing me from becoming pro. I'm not a fan of the subscription licensing model in general. In my opinion, I prefer to get a product license, and then pay for an update if necessary.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: (Bioscoop)films
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Workflow Is Perfect for Us

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2019

After we set it up, it took a bit of learning (just a few hours) to fully realize all the aspects of it and to make it fit our company, but that's the case with any new software. We liked how when we asked "OK, we need to do this particular thing, can it do it?" and after reading the clear help files we found out right away either (a) how to do it, or (b) it couldn't do that particular thing. That second thing sounds like a negative, but it's not -- clarity is important because then we can alter our workflow and adjust without spending ages trying to kludge something. And this sounds silly, but we REALLY lke marking a task completed and then dragging it over to the green column!

Pluspunten

It's very easy to use. We tried 6 project manager/todo apps over a 3-day period, and MeisterTask was a real oasis in that exploration. The mood in the office got immediately lighter when we realized how easy it was. Running a business is hard enough -- we don't want to struggle with the software, too.

Minpunten

We wish you could set up daily repeating tasks. Or tasks that repeat every few days. The shortest time interval is a week, which is too long for us.

Omnify, Trello, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor MeisterTask te kiezen

We needed more Project management since ToDo lists are very easy to do in a million other apps.

Todoist

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

See above review. Also -- it needed to work on the web and on iOS and Android.
Mariusz
Mariusz
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Simple and fast

Beoordeeld op 16/10/2019

It's best tool for canban.

It's best tool for canban.

Pluspunten

- very simple and effective
- beauty design
- integration with zapier

- no Polish language
- no native integration with Google

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

MeisterTask is much more useful (at that time).
Andreas
Andreas
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

The (motorcycle-) tour can start

Beoordeeld op 21/11/2019

Meistertask I find an almost perfect product. The desktop comes clean and tidy and those who like to work with the Kanban method and supervise several projects are very well served with this tool. I can only recommend it.

Pluspunten

It helped and helps to sort all the different projects and I can work with several motorcycle-tourguides, IT-developpers, tour-operators and DMC's worldwide. All working on different projects.

Minpunten

At the moment I do not have anything to complain. This may come after a few more months. Will let you know. :-)

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

I did come from MindMeister since I often work with Mindmaps. They are the start for everything and the connection with MeisterTask finally made the decision easy.
Mary Jesamae
Mary Jesamae

Review for MeisterNote

Beoordeeld op 18/7/2022

Pluspunten

The app is simple yet beautifully designed. It does not look boring. Also, the built-in spelling checker is very convenient.

Minpunten

The night mode does not include the note part, which is majority of the screen, only the menu part so it is still very bright.

Robert
Robert
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent Project and Task Organizer!

Beoordeeld op 26/9/2019

Pluspunten

I mostly use MeisterTask for my private projects and tasks, to share workload with my wife etc. It's really great in terms of keeping everything in one place, clear and simple, but also with opportunity to put a lot of details in projects.

Minpunten

So far there is nothing I do not like about it.

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

Nicer and a more modern graphic interface, looked more simple to use.
Marcus
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Maximizes Your Time, Minimizes the Learning Curve

Beoordeeld op 10/6/2019

Overall, the experience is wonderful. It relives stress rather than adding the stress of learning a new tool. I highly recommend it.

Pluspunten

Unlike other project management platforms, Meistertask is not only affordable, but it allows you to do more with their basic features which only amplify with one of the paid versions. Meistertask is not only a great tool to help speed up workflow, it is also highly intuitive. Even if you haven't used the platform before, you most likely will be up and running within 30 minutes. It's drag and drop interface is incredibly fast, east, and straight forward making it ideal for beginner and advanced users.

Minpunten

The only issue that I have with the software is the lack of list view for the project workflow. I also would like to see calendar view of the current projects and not just in reporting view.

Asana

Redenen om voor MeisterTask te kiezen

Affordability, capabilities, and ease of use for casual computer users.

Wrike

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

It beautifully combined the core features I needed into one place.
Alexandra
  • Sector: Chemicaliën

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Enables a great overview & isn't too complicated

Beoordeeld op 21/4/2020

Pluspunten

It looks really nice and allows us to have a much better overview over the multitude of tasks we need to keep track of. Also, my non-tech-colleagues can use it easily as well. We use the "kanban board" in a slightly different way - using columns for different task groups like "quality management" or "orders" and subdivide it into the tasks that need to be finished. Being able to see how much of a task is done and who is currently working on it is also very nice.

Minpunten

We purchased an upgrade, but when we weren't on time for the payment it was confusing to get back to the basic version. Because that was so intransparent we're currently using the basic version although we've payed for the upgrade.
Also, that bar you use to scroll - especially at the bottom of the screen to side-scroll is tiny - we often use Meistertask on a 13" screen, so if you could enlarge that, it would be great. Assigning multiple people to one task would also be a nice improvement. And do you have more colors?

Redenen om voor MeisterTask te kiezen

Cause using an Excel Spreed sheet for Task Management is not efficient...

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

- Data Protection - the server must be in Germany, or our company will not allow its use - Data protection - no tracking of employees - easy to use
Lauren
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

I LOVE this software

Beoordeeld op 20/4/2021

I don't often say I love a software, but I love MeisterTask. As I passed over some important tasks to another person, I found she was not as organized as I was, and it was costing us a lot of lost revenue as she failed to follow up on time-sensitive claim rejections and other issues. Furthermore, due to the way our main systems work, I had a hard time keeping my own eyes on the issues before it was too late. By implementing MeisterTask, we both have insight into the issues that have come back from insurances, I'm able to better hold her accountable, and tasks are getting done. I love the Kanban board, having the ability to personalize it, write notes, have overarching tasks with subtasks, and more.

Pluspunten

Visualization, due dates, reminders. It's user-friendly, and has a modern interface. The ability to customize various aspects was great. I like the dashboard that tells you what's due today, this week, or later. As a manager, I liked being able to set up multiple projects in one place.

Minpunten

I wish the product had a "due date" and "follow up dates", so it was more obvious what was being worked.
It took me a few to realize I could edit a comment, which was really helpful.
I wish it required a due date with an option or checkbox for no due date, as opposed to defaulting to no due date.
--All minor things.

monday.com, ClickUp en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op MeisterTask

I liked the ease of use - very user friendly. I liked that I could have multiple projects and assign users but have insight into all. We didn't need a heavy project management tool like other companies might, but most project management softwares are geared towards that. The price is also unbeatable.
Angelo
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

A Comprehensive Overview of MeisterTask

Beoordeeld op 22/1/2023

Overall, MeisterTask is a great tool for managing tasks and staying organized. It is easy to use and provides a great way to collaborate with team members. The only downside is the limited features in the basic plan and the lack of features in the mobile app.

Pluspunten

MeisterTask is an excellent task management tool that helps users stay organized and productive. The interface is user-friendly, intuitive, and visually appealing. It is designed with powerful features that enable users to keep track of tasks, collaborate with team members, and monitor project progress.

Minpunten

One downside to MeisterTask is that the basic plan is limited in terms of features and customization options. Additionally, the mobile app is not as feature-rich as the web version and lacks some of the advanced features.

Cristina
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good task management if you do not have seasonal employees

Beoordeeld op 28/10/2021

It is a good task management software. Don't go annually if you are not sure.

It is a good task management software. Don't go annually if you are not sure.

Pluspunten

easy to use, very intuitive, not very expensive, good task management

Minpunten

no refunds you if sign up for the year and for whatever reason you do want to use the software anymore, you will not receive your refund back. You need to refresh the browser constantly to update the information.

Redenen om voor MeisterTask te kiezen

integrate other features in our accounting firm, automation, and a better fit for our industry.

it seems easier to use.
Scott
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Get Stuff Done!

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2019

I was really bad at managing my own time and tasks. I'm a small business owner AND a subcontractor not only for several companies directly, but also am available for hire as an IT consultant, so I have TONS of ways that tasks can come at me, and from many different people. I needed a way to organize this all, in one place, plus makes notes and attach files to tasks, and make things "more" than just a list. I played with several different platforms out there, but MeisterTask's layout, multiple application platforms and abilities spoke to me the loudest. At this point I am on-point AND on-task, and no longer forget to do things. In-fact, I often get compliments on how attentive I am to client needs! This is all thanks to MeisterTask.

Pluspunten

It's free, obviously that has to be the first HUGE pro. Sure, the free version has limits, and paid versions expand that, but for MOST people the free version works flawlessly. Another huge pro for me is that they have APPS for every system, not just mobile devices, or widgets for web browsers, but they have an actual program for Windows and for Mac too. So rather than tie up another browser window, I can have an actual program that I can have open and tracking my activities. I love the team collaboration features, which comes in REALLY handy for me connecting employers as a subcontractor. Another HUGE plus for me is integration with other apps, like GMail for one, allowing me to create tasks from emails and more.

Minpunten

There is a fairly large gap in pricing and abilities between their different versions and plateaus, which is annoying to me. I also find the fact that they limit checklists in tasks as part of their free/paid features pretty petty.

Joseph
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very simple way to assign new activities to employees.

Beoordeeld op 1/2/2023

MeisterTask has been the appropriate platform to generate new activities and assign new tasks for the various sectors of our company; Thanks to this platform I have been able to assign more than 10 activities for our sales sector as well as for other sectors of our real estate company. MeisterTask managed to have a system where we can see the progress of each activity, we can modify the number of members for each activity, employees can exchange activities and also communicate from MeisterTask. This platform has been perfect, I loved this platform because it helped me create new activities and assign them online.

Pluspunten

The easy way in which we have been able to manage all the activities thanks to MeisterTask has left us truly impressed. I liked MeisterTask because it allowed me to know the status of all the activities in real-time, it provided me with a board view and a column type view, and it both views I felt comfortable, I was able to view the tasks in progress, shceduled tasks and the completed tasks, thanks to the main panel, I was able to know the status of each activity in real-time. In addition, MeisterTask allowed me to use a collaborative service, where employees could meet, communicate, share worko material and complete a task as a team. In addition, MeisterTask allowed us to sed time limits for each task, send us alerts when a task had not been completed, assign tasks for specific dates and much more, it is a very complete platform.

Minpunten

The problem that I found in MeisterTask is that there is no function that allows making backup copies for all the information that is handled in this platform, this means that if an employee has deleted an activity note by mistake, we will not be able to recover it, in addition, if due to a system error, what the employees have spoken when working as a team is deleted, this information cannot be recovered. The general MeisterTask system works very well, but they need to implement a function to retrieve or save relevant information.

Suzillah
Suzillah
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy to use and manage

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2021

Pluspunten

MeisterTask is the perfect software that will making the task management seem easy to track and to manage. The process to track and follow your task progress is very simple and it can shared with your other team member so they can be involved on the process.

Minpunten

There are no option to export or import you task to other task management software. It would be very helpful if they can offer an integration with other software that will synchronized the information on both software. An option to label a task for its prioritize also should be added to the software.

Antwoord van Meister

Hi Suzillah, thanks so much for yor review! Great to hear that you've found MeisterTask to be both efficient and intuitive :D

In MeisterTask, you can export and import your projects from CSV files, JSON files, or directly from Trello or Asana. You can find out more here: https://support.meistertask.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403323243538

Also, be sure to check out MeisterTask's integrations here: https://www.meistertask.com/pages/integrations

Thanks so much for your feedback! If you have any other questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

Thanks!

The Meister Team

Abby
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Feature-Rich Task and Project Management Software

Beoordeeld op 15/11/2022

MeisterTask is a pleasure to use and our team has readily adopted the platform. We have seen an increase in productivity and I believe our projects have been much smoother since implementing the platform.

Pluspunten

I have used many different project and task management platforms but MeisterTask is by far the best, easiest to use platform. Every other project management platform I used in the past was missing a critical feature that would require us to use a different tool for that functionality. MeisterTask truly has every feature our team needs and there is very little functionality missing from any tools within the platform. It is great for team project management, personal task management, project planning with Kanban style boards, creative project development and so much more.

Minpunten

Our team is often working offsite and some team members don't always have access to internet. There is no offline functionality within the app which is extremely frustrating for those team members as they have to take notes using another method and upload those notes into MeisterTask later.

ClickFunnels en Basecamp
Jeremy
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It is a great tool for managing tasks and staying organized!

Beoordeeld op 21/6/2023

I must admit, MeisterTask is absolutely fantastic. However, if I were to suggest an improvement, it would be the inclusion of a feature that allows users to switch the view from "task columns" to a calendar directly within the tool, rather than having to rely on Google Calendar. Although I understand that this might complicate things, I believe that simplicity is key. Having such a feature integrated within MeisterTask would truly elevate the user experience.

Pluspunten

MeisterTask is my go-to task management tool. It's absolutely fantastic for keeping me organized and productive. The interface is a dream to work with—user-friendly, intuitive, and visually pleasing. I love how they've designed it with powerful features that make it effortless to stay on top of my tasks, collaborate seamlessly with my team members, and keep a close eye on the progress of my projects.

Minpunten

I haven't found a single thing to dislike about MeisterTask so far. It's quite astonishing, considering I've been on the hunt for the "perfect" project workflow system for months now. MeisterTask seems to tick all the boxes I've been longing for. It has truly captured my attention and might just be the one I've been searching for all this time.

Janosch
Janosch
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

A mixed Bag

Beoordeeld op 3/12/2019

I was happy of having something available quickly, the whole team could work with cooperatively with almost zero effort. Then I got troubled by all the things that were meant to be done a lot differently from how I wanted them to be and was used to. In the end I had to quit using Meistertask because the differences in what I wanted and how it wanted me to use ist were too big. I whish many other tools would take an example und MeisteTtasks strengths in setting up your team an getting things done with your team on the run. I would love MeisterTask to learn a way to bemore flexible and less demanding in how to work with it.

Pluspunten

Meistertask is simple. There is fun in using it and te developers thought about some good things (such as little gags and light gameification elements) to engage users. Also it is great on cross platform functionality. Keeping things up to date and synchronized while working on mobile or desktop both works fine. Also, there is structure for different types of tasks and attributes as well as priorities and a lot of different options for tasks. In case you have a bunch of things to do and a team eager to get going but no time or mind for setting up workflow based cooperation on your own, grab MeisterTask and get going it'll most probably do the Job for you.

Minpunten

MeisterTask is set up in a way, that requires you to stick with the idea it has about organizing your work. If you try to do it differently you will most certainly encounter issues. I was not able to setup *my* workflow with MeisterTask and after trying and trying I landed in a spot where I build workarounds around workarounds. The greatest Boon of MeisterTask is at the same time its curse: Structure is provided. If you are flexible enough to go with this and cooperate as a team, this ist perfect. Otherwise not so much. Also, Meistertasks Interface is rather... buttons ae big, so are labels, colors are bright edges are rounded. It makes up for a great own Style, it just might not be everyones cup of candysyrup. Also the pictures of cute animals for finished lists of tasks were a little to much for my personal liking.

Erkin
  • Sector: Bouw

Delicious!

Beoordeeld op 21/5/2019

I settled in Amsterdam. Before moved here, I started to set up some organization schema in Turkey with my friends for their business. I told them about Scrum and Agile methods. Then I presented this tool as a seller!
Now, all the guys are using MeisterTask. It is simple, and the guys were really far away to the scheduling task. Although this, everyone follows the task in here!

Pluspunten

Everything is easy. I use this tool with my team and my own to schedule myself.

Minpunten

Related task following will be nicer more than that. Create Subtask can be similar as Jira Tool. Because I want to Main Task and Following Sub Tasks. But we could move on the board as separately.

Main Task |
- Sub 1 |
- Sub 2 |
- Sub 3 |

Ayoa en Jira

Easy to USE!

Antwoord van Meister

Thanks for the amazing review Erkin! We're really happy to hear that MeisterTask is helping you manage your projects. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for spreading the word! :)

Patrick
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 9/3/2021

Overall experience is good.

Overall experience is good.

Pluspunten

I like all features on MeisterTask in general.

Minpunten

I'd like to have a full list of features when right clicking Tasks.

And to be able to create a task with some shorcut, and predefine where the new task goes, like in a specific column in first or last position.

In MeisterTask app, i'd like to have a forcetouch button to press and hold on some task and open a full list of features to do with that task.

Hi Patrick,
Thank you for your review.

The offered features are placed in Project properties, in the Project sections as well as in the task itself - according to what unit of the project they relate to.
I will however still forward your feedback to our developers to consider it for future updates.

Best regards,
Your MeisterTeam

Rachel
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy and affordable for my little nonprofit office

Beoordeeld op 30/3/2019

As mentioned before, I have been able to save and categorize my office gmail emails as visually-pleasing, easily-comminicable tasks that can be shared in my little office. It has replaced the ugly little scribble-notes on my desk (for the most part). :) We are a small non-profit (four people altogether) so the free basic account is wonderful, although we are considering the Pro. I have already mentioned it to several friends.

Pluspunten

It is free and an add-on within gmail! And it's beautiful! Our office uses G-Suite, and I was desperate for a replacement for Inbox, which I had been using for the last year because it allowed me to pin notes and to-dos on each email regarding such things as follow-ups needed or website updates for users. MeisterTask allows us to take a gmail email and turn it into a categorized to-do task that I can categorize, assign to someone, and place a due date on. I love that I can have a conversation per to-do and my admin asst and I can get tasks done and tuck them away without ever having to ask each other questions in panic as later follow-up.

Minpunten

There is nothing that I don't like given what I am using it for. Maybe more could show up there as notifications - such as what is still in progress or yet to complete (or maybe I can set this up in settings somewhere)? I would love to take it to take it to a higher level, because I am using Smartsheets for event management, but I would need to be able to build and save multiple projects (outside of my office tasks) and be able to make use of complex templates and viewable calendars. I'm not quite sure what/where my abilities end with MesiterTask, but then I just started using it. I hope it doesn't go away.

Antwoord van Meister

We're very happy to hear you're using MeisterTask and that you're also making use of the integration with Gmail! You can customize your notification settings when you click on "preferences" in your project board. Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review Rachel! We'll take your feedback in consideration!

Muhammad
Muhammad
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Meister task offers a very good Kanban board with various customization options

Beoordeeld op 26/3/2018

After starting my current job, I was amazed by the new workflow that required high level of autonomy. This imposed a very challenging task for me, how can I be organized and have a single view that covers all my projects scope.

After shopping around for few weeks, I landed on Miester Task. I was amazed by the very easy to use interface and the customization options that allow you to build your own board the way you like.
I ended up recommending it to other colleges who really liked it and are continuously using it.

Pluspunten

1. Easy to use, no need for any training. I was able to build various boards for work and home in few minutes.
2. Highly customizable, you can create your own categories.
3. Can easily link tasks/cards to a real or virtual people, giving myself the freedom to invite colleges or keep the board personal.
4. Really liked the idea of having a category icon, the tool offers a lot of options for these icons.

Minpunten

1. Limited integration with other tools, unlike other offerings in the market.
2. Even though mobile apps are available all across (Windows 10, Andriod and iOS), they tend to be unstable at times (Specifically Andriod and Windows apps)
3. Notifications aren't there, I rarely see any email or mobile notification for the app (even if a task is past-due)!
4. Very customizable interfaces leading to continuous changes, this is more of a user issue (myself), but I prefer to have so templates that can be used as a guideline.