Calendly

4,7 (3.487)
Schrijf een review!
Software voor het plannen van vergaderingen en afspraken

(3.487)

Cushi
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Looking for a way for your clients to book with you online? Look no further!

Beoordeeld op 8/3/2022

Calendly has given me the ability to let my clients book time with me in an easy, effective, efficient and streamlined way - I know I've said this over and over again, that' because it's true! In 2022, there's nothing better than trying an new product that works EXACTLY as it's advertised to work while also providing much more features than you thought were possible/knew you needed. Calendly has helped me to streamline my workflow through creating an easy booking process that requires almost no effort from me. Set it and forget it.

Pluspunten

I love the simplicity of Calendly both on the front end and the back end. My clients can book through a Calendly link that takes them to a professional looking booking page where only my available times can be selected while my personal information (calendar appointments and such) is kept private. On the back end, it is easy to create various kinds of events and include in them features such as booking questions, FAQs and various other information and options.

Minpunten

I have yet to find anything about calendly that i don't like. One place they can improve is to allow clients to book recurring events without having to answer the scheduling questions for each booking.

Redenen om voor Calendly te kiezen

I'm actually currently weighing the benefits of both in order to make a final decision. I was told to try Calendly as a part of a collaborative project that I'm participating in. I enjoy using both softwares, but Calendly seems to have more features and seems to be more intuitive and easy to use because of that. That said, I still love Koalendar.

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

Essentially the main reason is because the project I'm working on is not my own, that said, Calendly offers similar features to both, but in a more streamlined, easy to use way. Even though I use Wix as my website builder, I prefer calendly as my booking software.
Maurice M
Maurice M
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

My Go-To for Scheduling

Beoordeeld op 12/5/2022

When I first selected calendly, I was using doodle, and someone recommended this as a better app to schedule meetings. I was surely in for a surprise. This app is efficient, customisable enough, and just does the job right.

Since starting, I now have an automatic response when someone mentions wanting to meet up - I identify the correct calendly link to send.

"The right link" actually means something here. I have a few appointment types:
- Zoom meeting
- In person meeting
- Paid consultation
- Recreational meetup

Sometimes, I meet an old friend, and it's so much easier to have them select a time and suggest it, but calendly automates it, because now I can set parameters and they can schedule that hang-out at a mutually convenient time.

It requires some discipline, because you will need to put your engagements onto the calendar (I've had double bookings because I didn't put my plans into my calendar before) but now I understand the benefit, it works perfectly.

Pluspunten

My favourite part of calendly is the ability to set a variety of appointment types, and even include paid appointments which all integrate directly into my calendar

Minpunten

I'm not sure there is a con here. I wanted group scheduling for meetings, and now they have it - even though I haven't used it as yet.

Amir
Amir
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Bad technical support team - made us lose money AND now asked fro upgrade

Beoordeeld op 12/7/2019

I was fairly happy with Calendly, even though it was more expensive than its competitors. It looks great on mobile and pretty simple to set up. However, we had a very unique situation with our booking and I reached out to their team about it and explained it all. Of course, since I was not a paying member, all the answers were "yes you can" ... and they even showed me how to do it. I thought all was working, until a few months down the road, I found that actually, we have been losing booking (paid) potentials all along because of some conflicting issues their team forgot to mention (or just made a mistake in their advice).

I reached out and their solution was for us to PAY MORE for another user account. They even owned up to making the mistake of giving bad advice. I offered them a compromise and they stayed with their position I need to pay for a whole extra account. Now we are stuck with them.

Pluspunten

Looks great on mobile. Easy to use. Allows capture of utm_source

Minpunten

At the time I signed up, there was really nothing stopping me... until I found out their support team led me to paying 2x than I should be.

Ziva
Ziva
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Calendly is an intuitive tool helps schedule accurately.

Beoordeeld op 30/4/2024

Calendly allows me to make schedule meetings smoothly with clients to discuss sales deals. It makes meetings booking so easy and fast and also it send reminders that help me to never miss a scheduled meeting with a client.

Pluspunten

Calendly help automate scheduling which makes it possible to have very accurate schedules. It is easy to use and has an intuitive user interface that makes it easy to navigate through. It syncs in real time with calendar which makes it easy to find time when am not occupied. It has very well timed schedule reminders that keeps me alert on a scheduled meeting with a client.

Minpunten

Am very much impressed by all things about Calendly to this point. I have no dislikes about it.

Antwoord van Calendly

Hey there and thanks for your review!👋️

We're glad to hear that Calendly's features are helping you manage your time better and integrate with other systems. Thank you for sharing your positive experience!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Amazing!

Beoordeeld op 11/9/2023

Overally, I love Calendly and would recommend it to anyone. The best part about Calendly is the ability to integrate, the fact that it's user-friendly, and the ability to automate everything. It's easy to manage and easy to customize. The only downside is that it is reasonably priced for one person, but it gets very expensive once you start adding additional users.

Pluspunten

I honestly love Calendly! I used a lot of different calendar services, and none of them compare to Calendly. It's easy to set up, easy to integrate, easy to manage, etc. It's easy to embed into your website. It's easy to manage as a CRM for appointments. It's easy to set up the form and required questions. The workflow is my favorite! You're able to send automated emails and texts whenever someone schedules an appointment. It's great to integrate into whatever CRM you're already using (Google, Microsoft, etc.). It's easy to link to your virtual meeting provider and send the client the proper link (Zoom, etc.). I love that Calendly links to your calendar and adjusts availability based on your actual availability. For instance, if you have a doctor's appointment, it will automatically block off that time, and no one can set an appointment for that time. You have to set that part up, but it's wonderful to have. It's great that you can set an attendance limit and once it reaches that threshold - it will no longer include it as an availability. You can have different services to choose from and different time slots. Overall, really love Calendly.

Minpunten

There is a small learning curve to setting up Calendly if you're not familiar with calendar services. But it was still easy to use. It could be just slightly cheaper, but it saves so much time that it's worth paying for. It definitely gets more expensive the more people are on your team, but if it's only one person managing it, then it's very reasonably priced.

Edward
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Optimizing Business Schedules with Calendly: Insights from a Manager

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2023

Generally our involvement in Calendly was Positive. Our principal obstacle at first was dealing with different schedules across different undertakings. Nonetheless, coordinating these into a solitary, effectively shareable schedule through Calendly improved protection while keeping up with openness. It solidified our timetables, saving us the need to allow broad admittance to clients, and improved on our work process.

The coordination with existing devices like Google Schedule was consistent. When associated, sharing across groups became easy, adding to a smoother change.

Defeating the underlying anxiety of permitting direct reserving through Calendly worked on our efficiency.

Pluspunten

Calendly changed our booking disarray into consistent productivity. Its easy-to-understand arrangement, particularly during the free preliminary, quickly explained its convenience. Sharing booking joins across messages, site, and interchanges became easy, making gatherings a breeze for clients and partners.

Minpunten

While without a cutoff booking highlight for every particular client email or past appointments block, it doesn't offer arrangement following in light of set numbers per client email, making it marginally prohibitive. In any case, its easy to use interface, despite the fact that having a slight expectation to learn and adapt for those new to schedule administrations, stays simple to explore.

Redenen om voor Calendly te kiezen

One click meeting scheduling is very much effective which works great in Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

Calendly seemed more user friendly and coped with our staffs and were easy to learn
Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

it is good but grown too expensive and not really become much better

Beoordeeld op 12/11/2023

There is nothing really I am likely to fault about it, it is a decent tool, and the biggest thing about it when working with it is it has reached a level that other people are familiar with and trust it. I would have no problem using it and great when you show up somewhere and they are already using tools you do not need to relearn. But in reality, this is a scheduling tool, not piloting a Boeing 737. I do not think it is that hard to turn away from it, and I think there are cheaper things that do the same or do more.

Pluspunten

It is easy to use and does pretty much all the basic stuff you would want, and it does that well.

Minpunten

Really it is the pricing and the fact it really seems to just be focussed (maybe for good reason) on the basics and does not seem to do much more than just the basic booking process. Sure, for the most, that is all you want and there is no need to add additional complexity, but then I do feel a bit disappointed I am paying as if it should have more on offer.

Davide
Davide
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A must have for any industry

Beoordeeld op 15/2/2024

Pluspunten

I love the simplicity of us of this software. The setup is quiet simple and the UX is easy to understand. Frontend and backend too are easy to use from the first time.

Minpunten

To be honest I don't have cons about calendly

Redenen om voor Calendly te kiezen

Price and usability overall. And for the connector too

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

It is the most common software, almost a standard solution.

Antwoord van Calendly

Hey there, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that Calendly's streamlining scheduling and helping you manage your time more effectively.

Steven
Steven
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

calendly is the best option out there

Beoordeeld op 6/1/2024

It always works perfectly. I love. I just wish it was free. but when I try out the free alteratives, they are just lacking compared to Calendly, so I might as well just pony up the $300/year and go pro.

Pluspunten

Calendly is the best because it's very customizable. you can change the colors, embed options, reminders and sync it with anything.

Minpunten

It's the most costly of the options out there. It's justified because it's really, really good, but still, you'll need to upgrade to the $20/mo range to really make it worth it. The free trial and the next tier up are just not really usable long-term.

YouCanBook.me en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

calendly has a better feature set compared to other systems.

Antwoord van Calendly

Hey Steven, we're thrilled to hear that Calendly has been valuable for scheduling calls with research participants. Your feedback about the cost is important to us, and we'll consider it for future enhancements. If you'd like to chat with us, reach out to [email protected]. Thank you for your feedback!

Deyan
Deyan
  • Sector: Internet
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

The go-to tool for freelancers and small teams

Beoordeeld op 2/12/2023

Pluspunten

I love how simplistic it is and it's super easy to use even from non-techies. It also helps me organize my meetings more efficiently (compared to Google Meet for example)

Minpunten

It becomes expensive if you have a larger team that needs to use it.

Chris
Chris
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The perfect tool for solving the scheduling back and forth

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2020

I love it. I use it every day. I tell everyone I know to use it. It solves the biggest problem.

The...

There are a few AI-powered exec assistant tools, but... why bother? That still forces the other person to do the multi-email "what times work?" "oh not for me, how about these" "okay, where do you want to meet" dance. This is a single email.

Pluspunten

Calendly does exactly what you need it to do: it takes scheduling a meeting with someone down from a 6 or 7 email affair to a 1 or 0 email affair. This is transformative. I can simply send my lunch URL to someone and let THEM book a date that I can guarantee is up-to-the-minute accurate, ask the questions I want to ask (where should we eat?), and gather additional contact information, all without the risk of it getting lost in the shuffle.

I did 135 networking lunches last year, entirely powered by Calendly. It's brilliant, because it ends in the result we all need: a mutual calendar invite that we both agree works for us.

Add things like buffer times, clever event types, and linking up with my contacts with Zapier and man is this the easiest $8/mo I could ever spend.

Minpunten

Nothing. It's basically perfect.

I wish that, when using someone _else's_ Calendly to book, it'd look at my schedule and black out bad dates, but that's a nit to pick. I'd also like it to auto-advance to the next available window if there are no more dates on the initial screen.

Emily
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Calendly Review

Beoordeeld op 13/10/2022

Switching to Calendly was necessary for our business. Acuity was missing some key features that we needed to have and they weren't clear/couldn't say when improvements would be made. Pleased with Calendly overall. Its native integrations are really helpful as they work with our CRM and have an extension for Google Chrome, which makes grabbing scheduling links quick and super easy.

Pluspunten

The best thing about Calendly is that it natively integrates with third-party calendars. That is the main reason why we switched to Calendly and it has increased the number of leads and clients showing up to meetings.

Minpunten

There are some key features we lost when switching from Acuity to Calendly. One of the main ones being the ease of use on the backend. As an admin on Acuity I was able to override and double book, but Calendly doesn't allow that. I don't think the admin settings are fully developed as they should at this point in time. Also, everything has to be canceled on the backend or else when a person declines a meeting in Google Calendar they will still get reminders if it hasn't been manually canceled through Calendly.

Shaunak
Shaunak
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best tool for virtual video/audio meeting booking platform

Beoordeeld op 1/10/2022

One of my clients wanted to make an appointment module on their website with can seamlessly integrate with Google Calendar and utilize their Google Meet subscription (which was available with Google Business). They wanted it speedy and fault tolerant. I came across Calendly via my friend, who is a Tarot card reader by profession, this work community used this service to create a page that displays their information, slot-wise options, collects payments, and also schedules based on availability. So overall my and my client's experience with Calendly was awesome, cost & time-saving, and efficient.

Pluspunten

Calendly is an insanely awesome product (SaaS).
1) It helped me create a profile page with a service display.
2) It also provides a personal/custom branding option. (Yes, also in the Free tier)
3) Fault tolerant and efficient call/appointment booking with email clients like Gmail and Outlook.
4) Seemless slot booking and payment collection system with integrations.
5) I love the feature of embedding their iframe in any website.
6) Also, they provide a feature to edit URLs of our choice.
7) Their real-time reporting is also efficient.

All the above points are those which make this platform unique and awesome.

Minpunten

There are no visible cons to this product. Everything is amazingly great, but one thing which I noticed is after booking a call, I have set up redirection to my website, which takes almost ~20 seconds. This much time a visitor/user will not stay on the page. This needs to be fixed while separating the background process from the front end. Also, I would like to see a UPI payment collector in the integrations.

Brittany
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

BEST scheduling software out there

Beoordeeld op 17/10/2022

Amazing product. I love all of Calendly's features. Just wish the price was more reasonable, but there are ways around that.

Pluspunten

Calendly may lack a lot of features on the free version, but it still packs quite a punch. Easy to use, very user friendly, can check conflicts in multiple calendars, there is almost no downside to Calendly, other than price.

Minpunten

Software costs way more than it's worth. Instead, I make a free account for every interview type that I need to book. This helps me use all of the features without needing to pay exorbitant fees.
Their customer service is also pretty bad. They say on their website you can contact them for pricing if you are a non-profit, however they've ignored my every attempt to contact them, so don't count on that. Instead you should make a free account for every interview type, this way you get to use all the features without needing to pay.

AMB Chidiebere Moses
AMB Chidiebere Moses
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Very Productive and Simple

Beoordeeld op 22/5/2023

Calendly has been very convenient and efficient for scheduling interviews, meetings, and in-house discussions. It has easy integration with various calendar applications, simplifies the process of setting up meetings and appointments, and helps streamline scheduling workflows. Although the user-friendly interface has limited room for exploration, the automated reminders keep me alert and I never missed a meeting. This has made Calendly my go-to app for team and client meeting scheduling platform.

Pluspunten

Easy schedulingTime zone conversionCustomizable availabilityIntegration with calendarsMultiple event types, andAutomated reminders

Minpunten

Limitations of Customization featuresVery limited/No Customer support Basic user-interface More dependent on external calendars

Google Meet

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

Calendly was handy and has more community acceptance and users. Actually, the kind of marketing that was used to sell Calendly is more appealing to us than the others. Calendly offers basic solutions, in an effective way, making life simpler. Google Meet is fine but does not come to mind quickly when I think of scheduling a client meeting as Calendly does.
Kayla
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An essential tool for global teams

Beoordeeld op 19/12/2023

10/10. Calendly has saved me countless hours, money, and mistakes in my business!

Pluspunten

Calendly helps me effortlessly schedule with clients around the globe without having to manually schedule meetings. This saves me time and money, and gives me the peace of mind that I will never make mistakes with time zones, especially during daylight savings!

Minpunten

I would love it if Calendly developed the function in the future for someone to book one recurring meeting out of an option of many meeting times, and then not be able to book again for another meeting. This would be ideal for setting up group coaching programs and allowing coachees to pick the time that works best for them, without double booking in other groups as well.

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

It felt easiest to use. I'm not a very tech-savvy, so ease of use was essential for me in choosing a tool.
John
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very useful and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 25/5/2023

Having used competitors, I am glad beyong measure that Calendy exists. It is far superior to other options.

Pluspunten

I found it most important that Calendy is easy to use. For example, I can schedule interns easily or assign them work in a simple manner.

Minpunten

Nothing. I found that Calendy is generally very easy to use. I have not had any issues using it as of now.

Redenen om voor Calendly te kiezen

The ease of use was lacking.

Redenen om over te stappen op Calendly

I considered staying with Google but chose Calendy because the functionality seemed better.
Russell
Russell
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A user friendly, convenient tool.

Beoordeeld op 19/5/2022

Overall the experience has been positive. I have not really had any issues with the service.

Pluspunten

Scheduling appointments with clients and prospects is much easier without the need to email potential meeting times/places/methods back and forth.

I like that clients can choose whether to call or use one of several video conferencing methods (ie Zoom or Google Meet or MS Teams), all within a single appointment type. Other products I have used do not have this option and require that multiple appointment types be created to allow clients to choose this.

Calendly is ubiquitous enough that many third party vendors integrate with them. It also works well with Zapier for those vendors that do not directly integrate.

Minpunten

I would prefer not to pay a monthly subscription, but most of their competitors also charge a subscription fee and the ones that don't are less capable, so this is a necessary expense.

I wish it were possible to also choose an in-person meeting from the location options, rather than just between phone or video. I had to create a separate meeting type for in person meetings, leading to redundancy in the appointment listing.

Sasania
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Great Scheduling Software

Beoordeeld op 29/9/2022

My overall experience has been really great. Calendly saves me time and keeps me organized and as a person who cannot function properly if everything isn't in order, that is really all I can ask for.

Pluspunten

The feature I enjoy on Calendly the most is the calendar sync feature. As a recruiter who has multiple back to back interviews scheduled daily, this helps me to easily keep track of everything as I can simply take a peek on MS Outlook to see if my current appointment is canceled. This makes it so much easier because sometimes I get so busy that I don't even have time to go back to the Calendly webpage to reload to see if anyone cancelled. I find Calendly to be very user friendly as well, it is so very easy to send a link to candidates for them to schedule their own interviews as opposed to calling them individually to get them scheduled, so this helps to save a lot of time! They can simply choose the most convenient time for them and can easily reschedule should something arise, without having to go through you as the recruiter. In addition, I find that candidates do appreciate the built in reminder feature because sometimes they do forget about their interviews and a simple automated email or text message reminder does wonders so they aren't caught offguard when called for the session. I mostly use the "Scheduled events" section on a day-to-day basis, and an added sub-section I really like is 'Past' which shows every single scheduled event you had since your first scheduled appointment- so you can't lose track of your schedule history. I also like that everything is recorded, from the date the interview was scheduled, to when it was rescheduled or cancelled.

Minpunten

Based on what I do access Calendly for, I really do not have any cons. All the background configurations are basically pre-organized by the company I work for, so I haven't had the chance to experience any cons. Thankfully!

Yan
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Efficient and User-Friendly Scheduling with Calendly

Beoordeeld op 16/5/2023

My overall experience with Calendly has been incredibly good. It has simplified my scheduling process and saved me countless hours that would have otherwise been spent on back-and-forth emails or phone calls. Calendly's seamless integration with my calendar has ensured that I never double-book myself or miss any important appointments. The ability to set different types of events and customize the availability for each one has been a game-changer for managing my time effectively. Despite a few minor limitations, Calendly has proven to be an invaluable tool for streamlining my scheduling workflow.

Pluspunten

One of the things I liked most about Calendly is its efficiency in simplifying the scheduling process. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing me to set up and customize my availability with just a few clicks. The integration with popular calendar platforms such as Google Calendar and Outlook ensures that all my appointments are seamlessly synchronized. Additionally, the automated reminders and notifications feature has been extremely helpful in reducing no-shows and keeping everyone on track.

Minpunten

While Calendly is a fantastic scheduling tool overall, there are a couple of areas where it could improve. Firstly, the customization options for the appearance of the scheduling page could be more extensive. It would be great to have more flexibility in terms of branding and design to match my personal or business aesthetic. Secondly, although the free version of Calendly offers a good range of features, some advanced functionalities, such as team collaboration and integration with third-party applications, are only available with the paid plans. It would be nice to have more robust features included in the free version.

Jaclyn
  • Sector: Publieke zaken
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Calendly is One of the Best Scheduling and Booking Management Programs

Beoordeeld op 6/9/2023

Though I my experience with Calendly has been mainly as someone booking an appointment with another party, I was impressed when I joined Calendly to see how many other features the program has that are also very helpful and useful! However, my favorite feature is still the booking system, as it is easy, quick, and a simple process. Overall, my experience with Calendly has been very positive and I am eager to explore its additional features in the near future.

Pluspunten

Most of my experience with Calendly is as someone sent a link to one's Calendly account in order to book an appointment with them (job interview, client meeting, etc). I love how straightforward the scheduling is; the interface clearly shows what dates that person is available for the rest of the month and for several months in the future. Once you select your date of choice, it lists specific times for that day that you can schedule your time to meet. It allows you to compare time slots on different dates, which is great if your own availability is best for a certain time of day (such as in the evening). The scheduling feature completely removes the annoying back and forth emailing and phone calls and allows you to pick a date and time that works best for both parties in a matter of minutes. Recently I have gained experience as someone who sends my Calendly link to others in order for them to make appointments to meet with me, and I can tailor my booking availability according to my own schedule and calendar prior to sending the link to the person I want to meet with it. Once the person clicks my email link and books an appointment with me, Calendly immediately updates the program to reflect that I have an appointment booked with that particular person on that date and time, and sends me confirmation emails as well. If something comes up on either end and the date and/or time of the meeting needs to be changed, doing so through Calendly allows you to immediately reschedule.

Minpunten

As someone with somewhat limited experience with Calendly, I don't really have any complaints- I am looking forward to exploring Calendly's many features in the months to come. Thus far I do not have any cons to list.

Courtney
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Seamless Integration + So easy to use!

Beoordeeld op 16/10/2023

We have had a very positive experience. We are seamlessly able to request and schedule meetings with colleagues, departments and clients.

Pluspunten

This is one of the most user friendly scheduling platforms I have used. Our integration and set up were very smooth and didn't have any hiccups. Each member of the team, both seasoned + green were able to quickly adapt to using this platform on a daily basis. I highly recommend it!

Minpunten

There are no hiccups or issues that we experienced with our use of Calendly so far.

Zoho Meeting en GoTo Meeting

Redenen om voor Calendly te kiezen

We wanted something more comprehensive.

Google Meet
Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

An excellent product but with one HUGE GAPING HOLE for us.

Beoordeeld op 6/10/2023

It's great for clients to get themselves booked into our system. It's just terrible for making marketing decisions/plans with.

Pluspunten

The ease of use for the user, the client, and administrator.

Minpunten

I mentioned this earlier, we NEED a report for the TOTAL number of open slots for and event type, for any given day across multiple reps. GLARING feature omission.

Acuity Scheduling en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Calendly te kiezen

Simplicity for the client and staff

OnceHub

Simplicity
Taylor
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Life Saver for Assistants

Beoordeeld op 17/5/2023

Overall, I like using calendly and have had a great experience. Calendly saves the client and me time by making scheduling super quick and easy!

Pluspunten

I am an EA for a high level employee at our company and often am scheduling several calls a day. Balancing international time zones mixed with busy schedules creates quite the headache! We implemented Calendly a few years ago and it has been amazing for one on one client calls. The sync feature ensures that there won't be overlap for the Executive and the buffer feature allows me to leave room between calls in case things run over. It's very nice to be able to just send a link to someone and all the scheduling is done, zoom calls and google calendar invites included!

Minpunten

I don't know if this would be possible but I would like to see a scheduling function that allows for multiple schedules. If I need to schedule for my Executive along with our CEO and a client, I have to do that manually and sometimes, the attendees add up! It would be great to see a sync with multiple calendars within one link, allowing me to send just one link to the client that has availability of our whole team!

Ron Elius
Ron Elius

One of the most flexible Scheduling Software in the market

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2018

I love the simple UI and UX of this Software.

I love the simple UI and UX of this Software.

Pluspunten

I really love how flexible Calendly has to offer, if you need a one-on-one Schedule, Calendly can give you that.
If you have a Team and you need them to schedule a meeting with your Prospects, Calendly has your Team.
If you need one member of your Team to schedule a separate meeting with your other member, Calendly will help you do that.
The integrations are also great, you can integrate Calendly with other meeting software like Zoom for a discovery call, GoToMeeting for Webinars, or even monetize discovery calls with their integration for PayPal or Stripe. Calendly will have those integrated easily.
I cannot stress enough how Calendly can customize your experience if you love certain Branding to be removed or to add, Calendly can do it for you.
There's so much to say but one thing stood out for me, the Timezone is already integrated with the Timezone of your Prospects, meaning, no more late, no-show meetings.

Minpunten

As much as I love Calendly, there are certain features that I don't like, well, every Software isn't perfect and we do have different take and opinion.
The Availability function to your Calendar, this is for me is confusing, you need to highlight first the day you want to be available until the date of your availability. I just wish Calendly can have a feature where you can just input a certain Date up until your Availability, more like a drop-down menu.
But that's just me, I still love how easy to use this software.