Flipcause

Flipcause helpt non-profitorganisaties met hun fondsenwervingscampagne

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Theresa

• Klantenondersteuning

Flipcause is an AWESOME platform and so incredibly easy to use. Pledge fulfillment is a breeze!

Beoordeeld op 8/5/2018

Pluspunten

My accountant LOVES the reports I can generate for each campaign. I can easily create mailing lists, track donor gifts, and use the data to increase donor pledges. The web site is super simple to create with drag and drop elements. Customer service is top notch and the company is constantly finding ways to make a great product even better!

Minpunten

Ummmm... they just updated some functionality so this may be out of date (I haven't gone in to see the new dashboard) but it would be super duper to save graphic elements in the platform so you can build a gallery of photos and design elements instead of always having to upload them.

Jessica
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect bundle for a small nonprofit!

Beoordeeld op 3/6/2022

Our non-profit has been able to save so much time and money, while reaching more people with our mission due to switching to Flipcause. It truly has helped our small team make a greater impact. We haven't even used it to it's full potential as we haven't touched certain features such as the volunteer or peer-to-peer modules. We've had such great success and experience, we're planning on continuing to use Flipcause as long as possible even as our staff and community grows.

Pluspunten

Flipcause has met our non-profit needs in combining so many products into one easy to use platform. The most useful features are 1) storing unlimited contacts, 2) processing our one-time and monthly donations, 3) managing our event and program registrations, 4) guaranteeing a low credit card processing fee, and 5) amazing real-time support team. We have a peace of mind knowing we can store all of our contacts' (donors, participants, sponsors, potential new clients, etc.) info in one database. Having Flipcause has saved me so much time by easily creating new campaigns that are ready to launch in one sitting. Our donors and participants have remarked how easy it is to make a donation or register for a program. Our monthly donors are even able to edit their contribution amount at any time through Flipcause's automated emails, which is super helpful for our small staff. We have saved so much money by implementing the option for payers to cover processing costs and we are conforted to know that even if people do not opt to cover the processing fee that Flipcause guarantees we would not pay any higher than a 1.5% average processing rate. Lastly, their support team has been superb. Anytime I email a question, I have received a helpful response back within minutes. I find their self-help library of tutorials, videos, and instructions extremely helpful. The downloadable reports, LIVE app, transferring funds, and geographical hot spot map are super intuitive and insightful.

Minpunten

Generally, I can't complain about any features. We still have to use a separate software for our annual Gala due to our silent and live auction needs, but that has not diminished the usefulness of Flipcause.

Keela en Bloomerang

Redenen om over te stappen op Flipcause

It was the best price for our needs. We needed an all inclusive system that could manage multiple needs, primarily processing donations, event/program registrations, and a contact database.
Martha
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good for online donations, probably does more than we can utilize...

Beoordeeld op 10/12/2022

We are happy with this as a tool for collecting online donations, one-time donations, recurring donations and specific campaigns. I am a relatively new user and it feels like there is a lot more that it can do that we are not utilizing and so I get a little confused with all the menus & choices...

Pluspunten

The campaign set-up is relatively easy, the widget is easy to imbed on a website. Customer service is good, responsive.I like the customizable reports

Minpunten

About custom reports: I wish I could set a preference so I don't have to select all the categories every time I run a reportThe bank transfers seem to take a really long time to arrive which is challenging for bookkeepingToo bad folks have to pay fees to give away money...

Hi Martha,

Thanks for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you can easily set up the campaigns and embed the widgets into your website. We're also glad that you find the service of your Success team to be good.
Also, thanks for sharing your feedback about custom reports and funds transfer time. I'll be sure to let the team know about this. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Mary Ann
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Dreadful Company + Terrible Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2019

Not one benefit. This was supposed to be for our agency website. We serve the homeless with severe and persistent mental illness and did not receive the support needed. What a waste of money - $3,600 + a pending $1,800 that I am currently disputing with our credit card company.

Pluspunten

I have nothing positive to say about this company!

Minpunten

We never got it to work. We paid for it for 2 years and now that I'm trying to terminate the 3rd year that I did not request, I am being given the run around.

Hi Mary Ann,
I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience! Your refund was processed 8/1 and you should see it in your account in 3-5 business days from that date. Our goal is to provide value to your organization; not to keep you locked into our platform. Your positive experience is extremely important to us and we will be reaching out directly to make sure this is fully resolved.

Kathleen
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Centralized data increased our efficiency.

Beoordeeld op 10/11/2022

Very happy overall. This tool has centralized most of our important data.

Pluspunten

Love the web site hosting. It has made my job (and life) a little easier .Campaigns are simple to set up and effective.1.5% guaranteed rate

Minpunten

Still waiting for email marketing integration. Web design is not always intuitive

Caroline

Flipcause Fan

Beoordeeld op 8/4/2022

We are a small organization with a very small staff, but we serve a large five-county region. Since we've had Flipcause we've become so much more efficient in connecting with people and creating relationships with them. We have been able to run reports that help decide in what direction to move our organization. The pandemic has not slowed our growth due to the type of demographic we serve and it's been really important to have a CRM that does all the work for us as far as reporting, tracking, event planning, and helping decide our next moves. It's also been helpful in analyzing who our donors are, something an organization like ours wasn't able to do before. I would say Flipcause has been in the forefront of our growth as an organization.

Our Team at Flipcause is extremely professional and knowledgeable. They are also very quick to respond to a question or if we need help, even though we are on the opposite coast. They make it easy to contact them through their website or by email. As the administrator for Flipcause on our end, and as the outreach director, it's good to know I have their support - they're a great scaffold and because of that my anxiety about making sure everything works is alleviated!

Pluspunten

We love the ease of use. The Contact Database is user friendly for all our staff. And as the Outreach Director for our small organization it's taken minimal time and effort to learn how to do our own campaigns. It allows us to be more creative, and build campaigns to integrate into our website which we would not have done before because we would always have an outsider do it for us with more time constraints and less flexibility. This has really helped grow our organization. But even better is that someone from Flipcause will do all the work for us if we are not able as part of our subscription, and at no extra charge. This alleviates so much stress!
The other part we really like is that we can build and manage our own website. Being an organization with constant information changes, this is so important and helps our website be more inclusive because we can do our own updates anytime we want. The platform is user friendly, but again, Flipcause can do it for us at NO EXTRA CHARGE if we need it. For a small organization this is amazing!

Minpunten

Would like to have an integrated email blast system instead of having to use a separate platform like Mailchimp or Constant Contact. We hear it's coming!

DonorPerfect en Bloomerang

Redenen om over te stappen op Flipcause

It was awhile ago, but we did think some of the platforms were not conducive to a small organization and didn't want to be a small fish in a big pond.

Hi Caroline,

Thank you so much for your thorough review. Wow, we're so happy to hear that you've been able to do so much using Flipcause! We love hearing that you've been able to get creative and easily set up your own campaigns and that you've been able to rely on your Success Team when you've needed support. We're also glad to hear that your contact database freed up some time for your small team, and has given you valuable insight into your donor base. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Nathan
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Flipcause has revolutionized our processes

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2022

Donor management, recurring membership subscriptions, event creation tracking and marketing, some mailchimp integration for new members, email campaigns, payment processing. Having so many resources under one application is game changing!

Pluspunten

The Flipcause team made it easy to transfer to the new platform and onboard all our important features like a website redesign, swapping over recurring donors, establishing a membership program, and creating an events marketing workflow. Among many other important capabilities that allow us to house nearly all of our vital services under one roof for the first time. Of course transfers of this magnitude are gradual and take time, but the Flipcause team has always been accessible to help answer questions and provide timely solutions. I honestly can't believe such an incredible software and support solution exists for an affordable price. It makes running a nonprofit not only possible, but feasible and enjoyable.

Minpunten

I wish Flipcause had more mailchimp integrations, so that syncing new members and cancelled memberships happened automatically.

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the review! We're so happy to hear that Flipcause made it easy for you to transfer to the new platform and that you're satisfied with the support you've received from your Success Team. We love hearing that you've found running a nonprofit enjoyable because of Flipcause.

Laurie
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

Flipcause is the BEST!

Beoordeeld op 4/5/2022

As much as I expect good service, my Flipcause team, from the very first contact, has made me feel like they are friends. I am always treated with patience and kindness and of course knowledge. I have been moved to joyous tears on many occasions as I have been led down the path of an outstanding website, a happy team and people who understand my dream, not just my needs. I honor Flipcause every chance I get and cannot imagine not being a part of the program in any way. Thank you, thanks you, thank you!

Pluspunten

Everything about the process has been easy or easy to learn with the help of my tam when portions are new to me.

Minpunten

NOTHING! This space wants me to put down at least 40 characters but what can I say? I have never had a problem with the software or the people behind it. I feel ther is no need for improvement at this time. My needs have been easily met!

Edward

Best Software For Small Nonprofit Organizations Management

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2022

My overall experience with Flipcause has been awesome. I'm excited to see the growth of my foundation while partnering with Flipcause and the impact set to come in the future.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is for me make updates on my website using the built-in features that Flipcause offers with their website management tool. I also really like how easy it is for me to keep track of data information such as donor support, sponsorships, and other information that helps keep my organization running efficiently.

Minpunten

I really don't have any cons at this time.

Hi Edward,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're so pleased to hear that Flipcause has made it easy for you to manage your website and run your organization efficiently. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Briana

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

User friendly and affordable nonprofit software that meets all your needs!

Beoordeeld op 1/4/2022

Pluspunten

The software is user friendly, and the customer service that comes with it is fast and extremely helpful. We are now able to run all fundraising efforts, including event registrations, as well as volunteer management in one place! It has really helped us streamline our database of donors, volunteers, and events.

Minpunten

We do wish it was integrated and would sync with Constant Contact so we didn't have to export and import contact records from one to the other.

Hi Briana,

Thanks for the review! We're so happy to hear you've found Flipcause easy to use and that you're satisfied with the support you've received from your Success Team. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Alberto

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Flipcause has been super useful in so many ways

Beoordeeld op 28/8/2019

Aside from the already-mentioned help with reporting, fundraising, and volunteer management, I feel that having a more intuitive web presence has helped legitimize us in the local non-profit community. We may have been around for 40 years, but our old website looked even older. This site has helped us communicate better with those that need us the most.

Pluspunten

The best thing about this software is that it has helped organize our financial collection efforts. Before , our website could not process payments. Little did we know that we had many people that were willing to join our group, donate to our cause, and provide feedback. Flipcause has helped us with these passive collection efforts, increasing our donations dramatically. Is this the only thing I love? No! The volunteer management, communications, and reports are all worth a review in their own right. Their staff is very talented and responsive.

Minpunten

Some screens, when selected, take the end user to some redundant screens (Eg., the volunteer signup page has two stops that are not needed). All features can be customized and the options are sometimes not in intuitive locations... but their staff is always there to help point you in the right direction.

Antwoord van Flipcause Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Alberto, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that using Flipcause has helped you to better connect with your community and increase your donations. That's our mission!

And thank you for your feedback on the redundant pages, I'll be sure to bring this to our Product team to see how we can improve this for you.
Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.

Stacie

New to Website Management

Beoordeeld op 7/10/2021

I was brand new to using websites, campaign management, and donor management. Flipcause was recommended to me by a colleague at another Agency. The customer service is exceptional! They are so responsive and patient with my endless questions and over time, I have learned to do things on my own that I didn't initially think I could do! From the look of our website to the customer service provided, I couldn't be more pleased.

Pluspunten

I love all of the features Flipcause offers. When I decided to go with Flipcause, the customer service walked me through every step of migrating away from our WordPress platform to Flipcause. The website looks wonderful, my volunteers are using it and I much more confidence in my role as a website/donor manager!!

Minpunten

I can't think of anything at this time.

Qgiv

Redenen om voor Flipcause te kiezen

WordPress was difficult to use and I did not know HTML. I couldn't run reports, or create campaigns or upload videos without a lot of difficulties.

Overgestapt van

WordPress Portal

Redenen om over te stappen op Flipcause

Although Qgiv was more affordable, it didn't offer the volunteer management component I was looking for.

Hi Stacie,

Thanks so much for the review! We're so happy to hear that you are pleased with your new website and that you have gotten the support you need from your Success Team. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Christopher
  • Sector: Sport

Flipcause has been an invaluable host for the Girls Golf of Tucson website

Beoordeeld op 16/8/2021

Donations are more easily made using this software. Flipcause personnel are awesome problem solvers when it comes to making requested changes to our website using their software to make it happen.

Pluspunten

The software has been integral to building a user and donor platform which has helped grow our organization. The software is readily supported by Flipcause staff who will answer questions, make changes to our website and teach us how to make changes during these changes.

Minpunten

Integrating this software into our organization was very easy thanks to the Flipcause staff. While we can eventually create a list, wish we could integrate our membership info more easily into their software database.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Redenen om over te stappen op Flipcause

Customer service with Flipcause is better and website builder with Flipcause is better served.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with the support you have received from Flipcause and that you have been able to grow your organization with your user and donor platform. That is what we strive to do. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Success Team if you need any assistance with getting your membership information set up.

James

It pays for itself!

Beoordeeld op 9/6/2021

Great!

Pluspunten

The fact that Flipcause gives the donor the option to pay the processing fee is the best thing since toast! The fees we would normally have to pay add up to more than enough to pay for the service! In essence, Flipcause, and all of their services, are free!!

Minpunten

Some of the on-line administration features are hard to navigate.

Hi James,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We love hearing that you've saved money on fees with Flipcause and that you've found that it pays for itself! We are big fans of sliced bread, so we take this compliment to heart.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some difficulty navigating some of the admin features. Your Success Team is always available to assist you in getting the job done, so don't hesitate to reach out to them, and they'll be happy to assist!

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Robert

Flipcause is on the Rise

Beoordeeld op 7/1/2021

Our organization is utilizing Flipcause to track our contacts and donors as well as for our website, website updates, and events. Customer service and Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been outstanding, patient, and helpful. This by far has been the greatest experience we have had with onboarding and CRM software

Pluspunten

Flipcause is easy to use, intuitive, inviting, well designed and great for the overall small non profit user with great customer service support.

Minpunten

Flipcause does not yet have some of the functionality of the larger CRM software, but what they have done they have done well. I look forward to the increasing capabilities.

DonorPerfect en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor Flipcause te kiezen

No comment

Redenen om over te stappen op Flipcause

overall cost, customer service support and needs of our organization

Hi Robert,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. We're happy that you've had a great experience with us and that you've found Flipcause to be easy to use and well-designed. We also love hearing that you've found our service team to be outstanding and helpful. That's what we aim to do!

We're so glad we've been meeting the various needs of your nonprofit, and we're continuously working to build more features and make improvements. We look forward to building out more functionality to even better serve you.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide a review - it's incredibly valuable to us, and we so value your partnership!

Mindy

Flipcause is the Bomb

Beoordeeld op 21/6/2019

Flipcause from day one has been an exceptional company to work with. The customer service I have received has been exceptional. The ease of use and training - exceptional. They not only kept their promises but did one better and stepped up when the Techsoup offer ended and still provided us with the same benefits.

Pluspunten

What don't I like? The price, the support, the ease of use - after reviewing lots of options Flipcause without a doubt was the best solution for us.

Minpunten

I am looking forward to the mass mailing component going live. This is the only thing missing that would make this package perfect in my opinion.

Hi Mindy,
Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear what a great experience you've been having.
And we hear you on the mass emailing, we're looking forward to building this feature! I'll be sure to communicate with you as we get closer to a release date.

Nicole

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Our humane society has been extremely impressed with the ease and functionality of using...

Beoordeeld op 15/6/2018

We can now now update and customize our website whenever and however we like instead of calling a third party. I have zero experience with website editing and even for someone like me it is extremely easy to figure out. The biggest benefit has been that the credit card processing is all essentially done through our website as well. They charge the lowest credit card processing fee we have seen and then all the information is stored in a donor database in the back end. Another great perk of this software is the customer service/design team that comes with it. We host many events and donation campaigns throughout the year and they make it easy to customize and create something for each event on their website including ticket sales and specialty requests. If you don't have time to create the campaign yourself you can send the information over to them and they will create it for you. We really don't have enough great things to say about the Flipcause team because the change has just been so monumental since switching over. It is much less stressful to manage our website and donations and donor database through one company than having 6+ third parties we constantly have to call.

Pluspunten

Prior to using Flipcause we had third party entities which hosted our website (3+ outside parties) plus more third parties that ran just the donation part of our website (again 3+ other parties). Because we were using all these third parties it was very difficult to track down individual transactions and edit our website or really just any of the basic components we needed to do. Switching to Flipcause has made a WORLD of difference. Now our online payments and website hosting/editing is all run through ONE company. We have saved a lot of money (and time) by cutting down on all the third parties we were using and have been able to take better control of our brand because it is so easy to run our website and donations on our own. A major bonus has been the donor database feature of the website. Customer service is always quick to get back to you, and they will even set up donation campaigns and events for you. Another great thing about Flipcause is they are always adding and updating features. I feel like they truly listen to their clients and what they need and update their software to fit that. Unlike other companies we've worked with, I truly feel like they are listening to us and care what we have to say.

Minpunten

We have been very satisfied with the software, and the customer service team. It may not be the ideal software for a very large non-profit, but for small-medium ones I think it is a great fit.

Judy

Treasurer, Board of Directors

Beoordeeld op 1/12/2021

I have found no other non-profit software that does so much, is so easy to learn and use, and is so inexpensive. Kudos to the design and support teams at Flipcause! When I have had questions, responses are always prompt and thorough. Navigating the platform is very intuitive.

Pluspunten

Very easy to learn not only the Flipcause functionality but also to manage the website completely in-house. For a basic product, it is very robust.

Minpunten

I wish there was a newsletter feature built-in so that we did not have to export CRV files to then import into another platform such as Mailchimp. I would love it all to be under one roof. I also wish that there was a Quick Books interface. I have figured out a system to periodically transfer funds, then record all transactions manually in Quick Books but it is time-consuming and clumsy.

Hi Judy,

Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to hear you've found Flipcause easy to learn and that you appreciate having the website package included.

Also, thanks for letting us know you'd like to see email marketing and QuickBooks integration included in our suite of tools. I'll be sharing your feedback with the team. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Evelind

Reliable, Safe Payment Gateway for our fundraising

Beoordeeld op 8/1/2022

Flipcause has the features we need and the organization is responsive and supportive. We use this application every day. It keeps our non-profit moving forward, allowing us to focus on our work.

Pluspunten

We selected Flipcause for the ease of use for recurring donations and creating new campaigns. The short payment cycle was another key factor. As a small NGO, we could not afford to wait 15-30 days for payouts. The support team is very responsive and easy to contact when we have an issue. They have strong security and have worked with us to facilitate international donations.

Minpunten

The payment page has been slow to load at times but is usually fixed in the next software update.

Hi Evelind,

Thanks so much for the review! We're pleased to hear that Flipcause has made it easy for you to set up campaigns and take recurring donations. And we know how important it is for nonprofits to receive their funds as soon as possible, so we're also happy to hear that you're pleased with how quickly you can access your funds. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Emily
  • Sector: Research

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect for micro and small nonprofits

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2022

Any time I have contacted my service team they respond quickly and efficiently. Set up of the account was easy. I continue to refer this service to colleagues who work with other small nonprofits.

Pluspunten

This is very easy to integrate into an existing website and use. The support team is fabulous and the help pages actually explain how to do things, if you want to do it yourself. Management of campaigns and donors is easy.

Minpunten

I would like to see mass email added into the program, but it is not a reason to not use this.

Hi Emily,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're pleased to hear that you find Flipcause easy to use, that you find your Success team fabulous, and that the help center was able to help you. We're also honored that you continue to refer our service to other nonprofits.

Mass emailing is definitely on our roadmap. I'll be sure to communicate with you as we get closer to a release date. And please continue to reach out to us for support. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization's needs.

Jennifer

Excellent Product to run my Nonprofit

Beoordeeld op 4/4/2022

I absolutely love Flipcause and have been a customer for four years now. I also recommended another nonprofit who is also still a customer. It is excellent.

Pluspunten

I love how it holds all of the data for my whole nonprofit business. Everything that comes in through my website and I enter into the software is then held into the system on our business. It is excellent and keeps everything organized.

Minpunten

Some of the nonprofit store functionality could be better. I wish it could be sorted by category of products. I wish when customers bought at my location that it did not shut down when too many people used my internet. It flags it as fraudulent when too many people buy in one location, but we have a physical store.

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for leaving us a review! That's great to hear that Flipcause is helping you keep everything organized. And we appreciate you recommending us to another nonprofit!

Also, thanks for your feedback about the online store functionality. I will be sharing this with the team. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Karen
  • Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Flipcause makes running a small nonprofit so easy

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2019

By switching to Flipcause we eliminated using Eventbrite (for registration), PayPal (for payment processing), WordPress (for website design), Donorsnap (for donor record management ... very powerful program but overkill for our small organization). I'm waiting for the last consolidation and the elimination of Constant Contact (for mass email).

Pluspunten

I'm using Flipcause with 2 nonprofits I manage ... and love it. So handy to have event registration, sponsorship, volunteers, payment processing AND a friendly website all in one place. The team is always willing to help me customize a campaign for an odd-ball task like exhibit space reservation, and is always trying to update and improve the functionality.

Minpunten

Some people have thought our website to be less professional looking than it could. Would love to get it to that level of appearance, but without knowing programming codes ... is this even possible?

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy to hear Flipcause has allowed you to consolidate all of your needs (event registration, payment processing, website editing, and donor management) all in one place, that's our goal! Mass emailing is definitely on our Roadmap and we can't wait to release it in the future. I'll be sure to let you know when we're close to a release date.

As for your website, I will have our web team reach out to you directly to see how we can help you get your website to the level you're looking for! Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to support you!

Stephanie
  • Sector: Alternatieve geschillenbeslechting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software, great people!

Beoordeeld op 1/9/2022

Our overall experience with Flipcause has been great! We even had a transaction dispute and they sprung into action so that we were treated fairly. Being a small nonprofit, it feels really good to have people in your corner and Flipcause is definitely in our corner! Making our training more available to everyone has been a notable addition to what our company offers and that's thanks in part to Flipcause!

Pluspunten

What we like most about the software is the ease of use. We can hop on, change campaigns, update our website, and transfer funds directly into our account!

Minpunten

There really isn't anything that I dislike. Whenever I encounter a problem, I contact my team, and they respond very quickly.

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's so great to hear that you find Flipcause easy to use, where you can just hop on, change campaigns, update your website, and transfer funds directly into your account. We love hearing that your Success team was able to respond to every problem you encounter quickly and that your overall experience with us has been great. I'll be sure to let the team know of your very kind words.

Rachelle

• Klantenondersteuning

I've been at two non-profits and used Flipcauase for both organizations. It's user friendly!

Beoordeeld op 18/3/2018

Pluspunten

This platform is extremely easy to use and easy to teach. I'm glad that it has an intuitive backend that I'm able to use and train folks on my team within a day. The best part is, every time I need training on a new function, my success manager is able to get on a call with me within 24-48 hours to help. It's worth the money. For our non-profit, this platform has increased donor engagement for our year-round programs.

Minpunten

I wish Flipcause was compatible with our CRM system. Unfortunately, we've had our system in place for years but it's not a big deal that to us. Our membership database is always changing so it's not a huge inconvenience to import new contacts.

Antwoord van Flipcause Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review and feedback, Rachelle! I am so glad to hear of the ways this has made your life easier. I hope we can bridge the CRM gap for you soon. Did you know that we're just weeks away from releasing our own CRM as well? You can contact Christy or Alex for more details. Looking forward to seeing if this helps! Let us know how else we may be of assistance. -Darya

Sandy
  • Sector: Filantropie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

simple, user-friendly, exactly what we needed WHEN we needed it

Beoordeeld op 8/5/2018

Other than an awesome website, a whole team of people there to help make my non-profit look better, and a super-easy way for our donors to interact with us? Not too much :)

Pluspunten

Flipcause is the best service provider that I've ever encountered! At a time that the non-profit I work with needed a little boost with some of the services we were offering, but didn't know how to get there.... then came Flipcause. **Cue Angels and the Chorus** Events are easy to put out to the world, donations are streamlined, and even our website is able to be included. Have a question? Ask it. They're there for you. Need help putting an event out there? Ask it. Don't have time to put all the pieces of your event out into the world? They've got your back. As someone who has worked with a different companies that have all the pieces spread all around, this is the *BEST* because everything is all.right.here. One stop shop. And friendly. And our non-profit budget can manage it. Just do it. Hop on the 'why flipcause' call. You won't regret it!

Minpunten

Literally nothing. If I *HAD* to say a least, it's that it's not immediate. And that's on me... usually because I forgot to send them something... but it's as close to immediate as you can get when dealing with a company (literally 24 hours usually)!