Todoist

4,6 (2.277)
Takenlijst en taakbeheer voor meerdere platforms

(2.277)

Darien
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Todoist is a powerful, intuitive to-do list application with many features & only a few flaws

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2021

Overall, Todoist has been a life-saver, allowing me to simplify my work life and organize the numerous projects & tasks I have to juggle. While it can be complicated at times and lacks certain features I would love to see, it is the best project management app I've ever used, and I would sorely miss it if Todoist were to be shut down.

Pluspunten

Todoist has simplified my work life - helping to organize all my tasks, projects, and meetings in a simple way that ensures no project is missed. While there is a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to best utilize & organize the platform, the simplicity of it's core features makes it easy for anyone to pick up and use. You are able to hop on their website or app and add a task in an instant; with the ability to schedule the due date, priority, and set it up in a specific project very quickly using their shortcuts. With their team collaboration features, you are also able to assign specific tasks to specific people, allowing for quick and ease collaboration and project management. Plus, Todoist offers numerous templates that help facilitate setup, and a very simple "Karma" rewards system that helps encourage use (and helps make you feel accomplished).

Minpunten

Todoist offers numerous systems, but unfortunately it can be a bit of a learning curve to learn all the shortcuts (especially when they change periodically) and an effective way to organize the projects & tags. As well, while they offer simple ways to import their templates and allow you to export templates of your own, they don't offer a simple cloud storage solution for those templates - so to load an exported template, you need to download it, keep it, and reupload it when needed. Lastly, they lack the ability to setup certain types of tasks; such as a task with subtasks that all repeat weekly - currently you can schedule them all to happen each week, but the subtasks end up getting listed as full tasks on the due date.

Any.do en Microsoft To Do

Redenen om over te stappen op Todoist

Todoists simplicity & features set it apart above the rest
Darren
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Todoist is an amazing, simple and easy to use task manager.

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2023

Todoist is exceptional and works great for me.

Todoist is exceptional and works great for me.

Pluspunten

The best thing about Todoist is is simplicity. It helps you in managing tasks without it becoming a task in itself like other more complex solutions.

Minpunten

If you are needing to manage large, highly complex projects across large teams Todoist may not be fort you. Additionally it is missing calendar integration so you can not view your day in one app.

ClickUp, Wrike en Asana

Overgestapt van

TickTick

Redenen om over te stappen op Todoist

For its simplicity and because it offered me everything I needed for a fraction of the cost.
Andrew
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Todoist

Beoordeeld op 31/1/2021

Overall, my experience with Todoist has been good. Personally, it helps manage to-do lists and makes prioritization simpler, but there is a lot of room for improvement when it comes to ease of use and automation to make the tool more adaptable and easier to manage. I love it for my personal to-do list, but it is not the best software for across team collaboration and milestone tracking.

Pluspunten

Todoist makes managing personal to-do lists extremely easy and is extremely straightforward. It's tools to help prioritize are helpful and their smart scheduling features takes a lot of anxiety out of managing prioritization and time every week. Including sub-tasks and notes makes it easier to track progress and next steps while working in an extremely fast-paced environment.

Minpunten

While the features that Todoist offer are strong, there is a lot to be desired. Adding sub-tasks is a great feature, but adding the time and priority makes the task list more difficult to manage because the sub-task is not tied to the specific main goal. It is extremely difficult to track milestones and project progress and sometimes the features make to-do lists more convoluted, which includes more manual work to declutter and prioritize effectively.

Dillon
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

So simple!

Beoordeeld op 13/7/2023

Pluspunten

I have used Todoist for about a year now and it has changed me for the better! I used to be so unorganized keeping track of schoolwork, personal projects, and projects for my small business but Todoist is the perfect solution! I love that it keeps me organized and can even integrate with my Google Calendar, and I can use it on my computer, phone, and iPad.

Minpunten

I have come across a few bugs but the ;team has always fixed them. Google Calendar integration isn't perfect, but it works well.

Brook
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I enjoy how Todoist streamlines task management

Beoordeeld op 20/4/2023

Facilitating my ability to stay on top of my workload and meet my deadlines. It's simple to use, makes you more efficient, and encourages the development of good routines for getting things done.

Pluspunten

Todoist is great since it has helped me stay on top of my to-do list. One of the things I like best about this software is how user-friendly it is. The app's seamless synchronization with Windows is incredible. Concise and useful.

Minpunten

These are all just jokes. For instance, while in filter mode, you won't be able to alter the appearance of certain of the available views. This is a minor issue at best, but it could be good. There's nothing of value to me here.

• Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy going task management for all usage

Beoordeeld op 13/1/2023

I've used Todoist in the past for my own business, but also for my personal stuff, and now I'm using it as an employee in a big company, in correlation with the tools used internally. I love this flexibility and multipurpose orientation.

Pluspunten

Todoist is really user-friendly, and even the free version is ultra-complete. I love the fact that it can be used for a lot of different purposes, it's very flexible. Having desktop and online app combined is really a plus also.

Minpunten

There is nothing wrong with TodoIst. It could maybe have more visualization options available, but you can't ask more for a free task management tool.

ClickUp

Redenen om over te stappen op Todoist

It was cheaper and still as efficient, I didn't need all the shiny features of ClickUp
Fetiye
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Plan your tasks easily!

Beoordeeld op 15/12/2022

I greatly benefit from using Todoist. I have an extremely busy schedule and it helps me organize my daily tasks, my lesson plans, it has reminders, you are able to share your notes with other users, etc. It is perfect for all my needs.

Pluspunten

Its great facilities like managing your daily and weekly tasks, prioritizing your tasks, being able to share it with your colleagues and family members, ease of use, user-friendly appearance.

Minpunten

I wish more people knew about it so that I could share my files with everyone

Cihat
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

My Everyday Planner

Beoordeeld op 29/7/2023

Pluspunten

Its easy to use first of all. I use it Everyday to do my basic tasks without forget them.

Minpunten

Price is not acceptable for my country.

Vishal
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Exceptional Task Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 1/8/2023

Todoist is exceptional task management software which become an important part of my daily routine. Using this tool I can easily manage my personal tasks as well as handle multiple projects with my team.

Pluspunten

It's a easy to use and feature-rich task management software which offers everything you need to stay on top of your responsibilities to achieve success.

Minpunten

The software is user-friendly and offers lots of features without any disadvantage.

Wanita
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Review from massage therapist

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2023

Todoist has been great, and reliable. It's good to know that I won't miss any important events or anyone's birthday. I love using Todoist.

Pluspunten

All my appointments, events and birthdays can be saved in the one app. It's simple to use and I never miss a beat now.

Minpunten

There's nothing that I can say that I don't like, to be honest.

Kristen
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The perfect tool for keeping your to-do list organized

Beoordeeld op 3/12/2019

I use ToDoist to keep track of tasks sent to me by clients. I don't use it for project management, extensive notes, or workflow so much as a simple to-do list of projects that need to be completed. Sometimes you don't need to write a lot of details - you just need to be sure you do the task and todoist is the best software I have found for that. Love it!

Pluspunten

I love how it's a no frills to-do list I can access on my computer and phone. I love being able to set up different projects, due dates, and sub tasks. It also helps me with my EOM invoicing so I know what I did for each client.

Minpunten

I wish I could get more features for free. The comment feature and ability to set reminders look great. Although, Todoist does send me an email every day letting me know what's on my list, so that is very helpful even without reminders.

Trello, Asana en Notion

Redenen om voor Todoist te kiezen

Asana is a great tool for projects with deeper complexity, but there was too much to fill out and add when I just wanted to manage my tasks. Todoist is exactly what I was looking for.

Overgestapt van

Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Todoist

Todoist was straightforward and non-distracting. It did exactly what I needed without me getting pulled into a rabbit hole of writing notes or project management when none was needed.
Craig
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Todoist - A flexible and value for money work and project management tool

Beoordeeld op 21/4/2023

Very positive real world use experience over the last few years and ensures nothing is missed or forgotten and all project/stakeholder requests/asks are quickly captured and integral to how my team operates.

Pluspunten

The ease of use for creating different 'project' areas that have unique project stages and tasks. These projects can often be repetitive in approach and nature and the ability to create 'template' saves time, improves consistency and quality of project delivery and contributes to project delivery success.Integrations with other cloud tools/email provides greater flexibility and completeness ensuring all tasks are captured at point of creation and no requests/tasks are forgotten.

Minpunten

Nothing so far - very flexible tool, available across desktop/webapp/smart devices and the price is very good for smaller organisations and teams to have a very capable project/task management solution.

Microsoft Project en Slack

Redenen om over te stappen op Todoist

Overall, the flexibility and ease of use in creating workflow that fitted how my team works, the great pricing, integration options, ease of initial set up and the number of options for working with the product ensure access to the product and features are never far away.
Zeynel
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the sofware I wish I had been used before

Beoordeeld op 24/2/2021

I use Todoist for almost anything in my life. From managing complex project to editing watching, reading shopping list, to scheduling my workout plan to tracking my monthly progress and so on. I also use this software as a bookmark tool for something I need to watch, read or write later. It is like part of my life.

Pluspunten

* It provides almost anything you expect from a productivity app.
* Not only does it help you to create or manage your task but it also motivate you with its feature of karma level.
* The feature of 2 way sync with Google Calendar is great. I can easily schedule my task and plan my day in a calendar, without even have to open Todoist. Being able to create new sub-calendar in your calendar for each project in Todoist, is even better.
* You can create sub-tasks in sub-task in a subs-task and so on. Moreover, for each sub-task, you can add due date, notes. And this feature is really precious while you working on complex project.
* Sorting and grouping features make task management more effective.
* There are shortcuts for almost all stuff. Just typing with keyboard, you can add task, set the due date and priority level and move it to any project. That makes editing projects even faster.
* There are board and list view options. It is really helpful while dealing with different types of projects.
* There are well-organized templates to create a project faster.
* You can create so many project and easily edit, sort, or group them.
* Scheduling options are more than enough. It is so powerful editing recurring tasks.
* Maybe some of the features require payment but I can't complain about it because it is not so expensive and it is effective enough without it premium feature.

Minpunten

* Although its 2-way sync with Calendars is really powerful, it would better if there was a calendar view option.
* Sometimes, there may be a sync problems with Calendar apps.
* I used to monitor multi-project in one screen. But I cannot do it anymore, after the new updates.
* There could be habit tracker option for recurring tasks .

• Sector: Managementconsulting

Trailblazer

Beoordeeld op 17/11/2021

I really liked it. Todoist works exceptionally well, smooth like butter and does not get in the way of organizing your life. The minimalist design language was one of the first of its kind back when they first started out as an online-only service. In the meantime they have introduced native apps for all major platforms. Expect this to just work, and work well. Tags are an especially useful future as are priorities. This helps you see with a glance (or using a filtering function) what is relevant or important. Todoist is great if you want to adhere to the GTD philosophy or if you want to create your own customized system to manage your tasks. I have not used the collaborative function but would expect it to work well too.

Pluspunten

Todoist has keyboard shortcuts down. That makes it easy and fast to navigate once you are familiar with it. Quick entry is easy and fast. The app gives you lots of ways to slice and dice your todo list, such as favorites, different priority levels and lables. Different views, such as a Kanban type of board can help organize and manage your task list. One thing that makes Todoist especially easy to use is that you can add tasks by email, you can add attachements (the word doc you need to read is right there).

Minpunten

I am not a fan of subscription services. The free version is great to test the service but too limited to use as daily driver. If you are ok with paying a monthly fee, then the 4$/month (3$ if you pay for the whole year upfront) is a reasonable ask. This and the sheer number of functions steered me towards an alternative as I was looking for something simpler. In my experience, more features just meant more distractions from actually checking off items on my task list.

OmniFocus en Things

Redenen om over te stappen op Todoist

In the end I chose an alternative to Todoist, as I am no fan of subscription services and rather pay once for a product, knowing I can use it as long as it still works with the OS I am using. But had it not been for that Todoist would have beat out Things by Cultured Code. The reason being that there are some more functionalities and the ease of use with keyboard on a computer is the best I know of.
Tim
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best task manager I've used; and it keeps getting better

Beoordeeld op 29/11/2022

Really good. I liked it at the start. And they continue to add more features.I can email tasks to my app. I can share sections of the app with others.

Pluspunten

It is that rare combination of full-featured and SO easy to use.If you want to add a project, you go to the project list, right click, and choose "Add a Project."A dialogue shows up to let you add a task. You can type in "Turn in report Tues at 3 p.m." and you'll get task added that has a deadline right when you wanted. Or set up a board and track projects through stages. You can also set up sub projects and sub tasks for each task.It will tell you all the tasks due today, tomorrow, overdue, whatever timing you indicate.

Minpunten

You can't do dependencies. It's not great at telling you how long your project will take.You can schedule tasks way out in the future. But you can't rely on Todoist to add up the time of subtasks to tell you how long the entire task will take.

Jason
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

There are a lot of to do list and organization apps out there. Todoist is one of the best!

Beoordeeld op 5/6/2019

Todoist Premium is a daily driver for me. I use to set and receive automated reminders for tasks, events, and more. I hate paying for the premium cost but in the end I can justify it because I literally use it everyday. I even use it with Google Home around the house to save things to grocery lists and add things I need to get done.

Pluspunten

What I like most about Todoist is that it's integrated everywhere. Mac, Windows, Android, IOS, Wear OS, Google Home, Alexa... the list goes on and on. With automated features, smart dates, free and premium versions, projects, and other organizational tools you get many ways to stay on top of things.

Minpunten

- Free version vs Premium version differences for power users vary (for example you don't get geo location reminders w/ free version)
- If you have tons of projects and lists, things can start looking a bit wild

Microsoft To Do en Evernote Teams

Redenen om over te stappen op Todoist

Geo location reminders and platform accessibility. I mean, it's on or interfaces with most of the services I use. So it was the easiest and most obvious choose to help me stay organized.
Syamir

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best software to manage daily task

Beoordeeld op 9/2/2021

Todoist is the best software that I has use to managing our team daily task. The calendar let us to planning and add time frame projection for the project, which let us plan for our weekly and monthly project planning. We has a very good experience adding this software on our software collection.

Pluspunten

Todoist is capable to planning and managing my team daily task, whether it is a simple and easy task, or big and complex task. The project management tools that this software provided can handle any project smoothly and let us to communicate on the platform using the build-in chat platform and effectively connected with each other.

Minpunten

I don't like the pricing structure that they offer, there are no lower plan for basic feature as we are not using all the feature that are bundled on the pricing plan. Other than that, there are limited option in service or software that we can integrate with Todoist that i want to link, such as Jira and Evernote.

Joshua
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

As both a business owner + someone with a busy personal life, Todoist helps keep me on track!

Beoordeeld op 10/5/2018

ToDoist has allowed me to keep track of my endless list of to-dos across both my business and personal life.

Pluspunten

I've used several "To-Do" list apps in the past, but none of them have ever stuck, until ToDoist. What started as a way for me to keep track of work tasks quickly became my go-to app for keeping me honest with my never-ending list of to-dos both in business and personal life. The ability to create multiple to-do lists and share them with multiple (and unique) people sets us up for success and accountability. I also love being able to assign a task to somebody on the shared list and provide a due date for each individual task. I've also connected ToDoist to my Amazon Echo Dot, so I can ask support team to add items to my shopping list or tasks to my to-do list. When a task is completed and checked off by someone other than me, I love that I get a mobile push notification confirming that fact, in real time. Finally, having the app on my phone along with on my iMac makes for seamless use regardless of where I'm currently working. Overall, I've been very satisfied with ToDoist!

Minpunten

There are some quirks to the program, but nothing that turns me off from using it. For example, each list is considered a "Project" and each project can have sub-categories. When adding a new task to a project, you are not given the option of a sub-category. Therefore, the task defaults to the bottom of the list. You then have to scroll to the bottom and drag/drop the task under the sub-category you want it to be in. I sometimes accidentally drop it in a fashion that it creates a sub-sub-category and then I have to manually change everything in that sub-category back over. I also have not found value to the Productivity Score I am given on a daily basis, along with a lifetime score. I appreciate the psychological benefit of game-ifying your to-do list, but it's just not something I find necessary.

Richard
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An elegant cross-platform project manager that works wonderfully for individuals and small...

Beoordeeld op 19/1/2018

I've used Todoist for over 4 years, and it helps me manage both my work and personal projects. I use it for everything from grocery lists to large software development projects, and it works great no matter how big the project gets.
The flexibility has made a huge difference. Over the years I've changed the way I work, and instead of having to go search for a new app, I can just change the labels and filters that I use to create a completely different workflow.
I love that I can access my tasks and projects on my computer, phone, tablet, and even directly within Gmail. This makes it a great place to capture things that I want to do later. It's helped me stay on top of things and succeed in school, work, and at home.

Pluspunten

I enjoy the incredible language recognition that makes it easy to capture tasks, set due dates, priorities, organize tasks by project, and apply custom labels to tasks. It's very simple and easy to use, which is uncommon among professional project management apps.
It is easy to break projects into sub-projects, and use sub-tasks to help break big tasks into manageable pieces. This makes it a perfect fit for small businesses or teams.
It also has great collaboration features, such as sharing tasks with others, assigning tasks and sub-tasks to individuals, and attaching files and comments to tasks or projects.
Todoist has an app for every operating system, including browsers, phones, desktops, the web, and even smart watches. I personally love the Chrome browser extension and Gmail integration.
I love the custom filters, they are incredibly powerful and allow you to build your own workflows. I use filters and labels to organize my tasks by location, by priority, by the amount of time each task will take, and by due date.
Todoist integrates with many other products such as Google Calendar, DropBox, Google Drive, Slack, Google Assistant, and dozens more. Todoist works hard to be everywhere and integrate with everything, making it a really powerful tool.

Minpunten

Todoist only lets you view your tasks in list form. Most project planning tools give you a calendar view, a Kanban board view, or some other types of visualizations.
You also can't set due dates on projects themselves, and don't have a way to mark a project as completed. You can compensate for this by using sub-tasks instead, but it can get annoying at times.
The UI is very simple, and doesn't give you much control over themes. You can change the color of the title bar, but that's about it.

Souhil
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

The Best To Do List Tool for Everyone

Beoordeeld op 11/12/2020

It helped me to save a lot of time and stay focused on what's important because now I know what I have to do daily and everything is saved in the app.
I tried a lot of To-Do List apps and after trying Todoist I can say I finally found what I'm looking for and I'm really happy with it and I will recommend it to anyone who needs a To-Do List app.

Pluspunten

I love it because It's Free and easy to use and I like the clean user interface because It's user friendly and everyone can get used to it in a few minutes also, I like the dark theme option.
I like the Productivity tracking feature because now I can see all the completed tasks and I can set daily and weekly goals.
The clean UI is amazing and without any complicated stuff, you can add projects, labels, and filters with just a few clicks.
The mobile app for me is the best because it has all the features and it's very easy and with a clean and simple user interface.
I can sort my Tasks by priority, project, name or by date, or even by the assignee.
I like the Inbox because I can write my ideas or any general tasks and things I need to do and things I don't need to create a project for them.
Today and Upcoming section are great because I see just what I need to do for example today and I really don't need to worry about tomorrow's tasks...etc.and this gives me the motivation I need to start working and finishing my daily tasks.
I like the cards and how easy I can move them between the sections and also, I like the sub-tasks option because it helped me to stay organized.
I like the Emails I get and this is a cool way to remind me if I missed a task or something.
I can schedule any task using their calendar option and I can have like one week or one month calendar.
There is a lot of helpful YouTube videos about this tool and I learned a lot from them.

Minpunten

They can add a note-taking option for us because sometimes we need to take quick notes.
They can add a built-in Emoji feature to add some fun and cool stuff to our Lists and Projects.
They can add more helpful features for us in the near future.

Rob
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Todoist - An Excellent Task Manager

Beoordeeld op 22/2/2022

On the whole I have found Todoist to be an excellent help. It allows me to check in and see what's on my schedule when I'm away from all of my other devices and it's helped me to keep track of all of my tasks and events.

Pluspunten

I really like Todoist because the interface is simple, yet powerful. Once you get used to it, there are so many things you can do with it.

For example, I use a lot of filters to view only the tasks that are relevant to me at any given moment. For instance, I have a "Today" filter that shows all my tasks for today, and I have a "Starred" filter that shows all my tasks that I am currently excited about and don't want to lose track of.

I love having the big picture of all my goals while still being able to focus on one individual task at time.

Minpunten

Todoist is one of the most popular to-do list apps, but there are a couple of things that Todoist could do better.

First, Todoist doesn’t have proper “subtasks” like Wunderlist does. You can nest tasks inside projects in Todoist, but they don’t roll up into the parent task—it’s just a way to visually organize your tasks. If you want subtasks in Todoist, you have to create regular tasks and add them as dependencies to the main task, so you see them in your Today view or as Overdue.

Second, Todoist doesn’t have a way to assign due dates to subtasks—you can only set a single due date for the entire project. If you assign dates to the subtasks themselves (which get hidden in the project view), they don’t show up in your calendar view and there’s no way to roll them up into the parent task.

Rob

Changed how I work & live

Beoordeeld op 14/5/2019

I use Todoist to manage just about everything I do, in the office and out. I've found it is particularly useful for breaking up lengthy task lists into day-to-day chunks of activity, as well as for creating plans for long-term work that needs to be picked at over time. With Todoist, I find myself much less likely to forget tasks that need doing, and to approach my work in an organized, methodical fashion.

Pluspunten

No exaggeration, adopting Todoist as the app for tracking projects, chores, and other to-dos had a profound benefit to my productivity. The interface is fantastic, and integrations with IFTTT, Google Calendar, and heaps of other software makes it easy to automate the addition of tasks to your list or schedule.

The reminders, though, are what really changed the game for me. Being able to schedule reminders not only for particular dates and times, but for when you enter particular areas is an incredible benefit. For instance, it makes it easier remember to pick something up when you're physically at the store, or to check on the status of a project as soon as you arrive at work.

Finally, the karma and productivity streak systems, for those who like a little gamification, are nice tools for motivating yourself to stay on top of things.

Many of these features require or work best with a Premium subscription, which I endorse purchasing, but Todoist is also a great app as a free service. Try it out; you won't be disappointed.

Minpunten

The biggest issue I have with Todoist is that while the web and mobile applications are top-notch, the Windows 10 native app is missing features, particularly in regards to notifications. Sync is also inconsistent with that app. It's easy enough to get by without touching the native app, but I would love to see it fixed.

Yaroslav
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

Your personal assistant everyday, everywhere || Best portable task manager

Beoordeeld op 9/5/2018

*Flexibility
You can use browser, android, ios, windows, mac device, apple watch, android wear or even use a gmail or outlook.
Todoist is right there for you.

*UI
It has the most welcoming UI of all todo managers. Of course, tastes are different. But I believe, no-one would disagree that Todoist is well made and developed with Love.

*Scalability and features

No being a full scale CRM does not stop Todoist from having everything you might want to have for your everyday simple lists, reminders and tasks. Todoist offers such features as a great approach to structure of tasks, flawless work on the prioritizing tasks and creating simple lists.

*Integrations and little things
Todoist offers a broad range of features out of the box, such as projects, links as tasks, scheduling and calendar integration.

You always forget to pick up or buy something. Or want to prepare for the day by creating a simple todo - this app is for YOU.

Minpunten

1. More integrations needed. First of all calendars - at the moment the work there is mostly messy and is not optimized. It would be nice to have it in a compact and comfortable tab (calendar tab) and also add calendars on the go and display tasks or meeting in todoist. That would be a huge leap ahead.

2. Pricing of Todoist is not smart, to my humble opinion. First of all, they don't offer monthly payments, why not? Yes, I agree it's cheaper to pay for a year. But what if I am not sure. There are many todo apps and the pricing might be the only thing that would stop people from using todoist constantly, students for example. Would it not be nice to have more flexibility and options there.

Praveen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Your User Friendly Productivity app but not Feature Rich

Beoordeeld op 17/5/2022

I love Todoist for the ease of use but the features are lacking. I love Amazing Marvin for its features but it is not easy to use. I wish Todoist can inspire from other advanced productivity tools in market and add more features.

Pluspunten

I love the task scheduling feature in Todoist because it can convert plain text to due dates automatically. Quick reschedule feature saves a lot of time. In a nutshell it is mid tier in features but top tier in ease of use for the features it offers. The gamification feature (karma points) are basic but does the job to keep me engaged to keep using Todoist and stay productive.

Minpunten

The workflow management is basic and a lot to be desired here. You can create a board style project but there are no automations not even basic like close the task when I move to Done section. They can improve gamification a lot to keep people more engaged. Procrastination counter can be a great help for procrastinators like me to know how many times I have rescheduled a task.

• Sector: Marketing en reclame

From 10 different task management apps to one! starstarstarstarstar

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2020

Pluspunten

Task management and to do lists had always been a tedious chore for me. I've had to try and use way too many applications and plugins to keep track of my todo list and tasks. Then I found todoist, and most of my problems got sorted instantly. Todoist has a simple intuitive interface for adding new tasks and viewing tasks/project lists. But don't let that fool you, as it is super powerful and as detailed as you'd like it to be. Todoist also integrates with every other programme I use. The Outlook integration can turn my emails into tasks instantly, and the same can be done with Gmail. It also integrates with Google Chrome allowing me to add tasks on the go, whether I need to add a note about a website link to read later or even create a research project based on a published paper I found. I also enjoy using the geo-location reminder, especially when I am running errands around town, as todoist would immediately remind me to pick up the laundry or buy bread as I get closer to my favorite bakery.

Minpunten

Generally, there is nothing that I did not like about Todoist. However, after a few attempts with project managers to adapt them to use todoist as a simplified project manager app were met with failure, I realized that most PMs still prefer old clangy solutions over new simpler ones (the same issue was faced when trying to adopt basecamp internally).