Process Street

Platform voor teamworkflow, SOP en beheer van terugkerende processen

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Greg
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I wish all software companies were run like these guys do!

Beoordeeld op 17/11/2016

We're not your typical tech or online company using SaaS systems to run and manage their business - we are a veterinary company with remote users in multiple cities, and using SaaS software in our industry is rare. This is compounded by the fact most in our industry are not technically savvy or experienced - so computer systems have to be VERY simple and easy to learn and use.

What we do have in common with many tech companies is that we are fast growing, and that is difficult to manage in such a traditional, staid industry. (We were listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2016).

We run our entire company on cloud based systems, and Process Street is far and away the favorite piece of technology we use. As a long time entrepreneur (and business coach) I always wished there was a simple way to document and manage process and procedures inside my companies, and could never find a tool to do it.

Until Process Street.

The product itself is brilliant, and is incredible for developing an online employee manual, corporate processes and procedures, and managing regular activities that take place inside any business - hiring, managing, operations, maintenance, etc.

But where Process Street really stands out is the fantastic service and support that is both responsive and helpful. This team REALLY wants to hear how to improve their product. They've painstakenly taken the time to listen to my gripes and whining about shortcomings and not just promised solutions in the future - they've built and implemented them.

Honestly, there is nothing negative I can say about Process Street, and it has literally transformed the way we do business. We've won awards for our customer service, our innovative approach to business, and sheer growth. And I truly credit a significant amount of our business success (and my personal sanity) to Process Street and what it does for our organization.

Pluspunten

- Very intuitive and easy to learn for even the most tech illiterate users
- Magical interface that is constantly being refined and enhanced
- Responsive interface is BEAUTIFUL on a smart phone or iPad (no need for an app)
- Very clever features that rely heavily on APIs and other apps to extend it's benefit and value
- Highly responsive service and support that tries to bring solutions
- Regularly releasing GREAT new features and enhancements that add more value
- There truly is no other product on the market like this - if you're a small business owner, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION for dealing with Processes, Procedures and Policies!

Minpunten

- It's unfortunate they don't build CRM, email marketing, help desk, VoiP phone system or team chat software .. because we'd buy them all if they were 1/2 as good as Process Street
- sorry to drop the ball on a balanced review - but really, these guys are awesome and I cannot think of anything bad to say. Except maybe their logo is very similar to Help Scout's logo (which we also use) so sometimes I get confused between their short cuts on by browser bar. That's the best I can come up with. (really, it's the same blue!)

Adam
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Business Process Control Software you've been looking for.

Beoordeeld op 19/11/2020

Make no mistake, this program will not automate your entire process and do it for you, but it takes a lot of the thought and decision energy out of it. Great for processes that still need human thought coupled with the ability for management to set controls and parameters.

Pluspunten

You are able to write the book for exactly how you'd like your staff to complete things and hold them accountable. The conditional logic allows for just about anything to be built within. Eliminates having to pass paper and send an email for handoffs.

Minpunten

There are really no cons to the program. This seems to be a younger software and they are very forward about making improvements and listening to customer feedback. I'm excited to see the capabilities grow.

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Orchestly en Jetpack Workflow

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

The ability to mold the software around YOUR business processes. When we were vetting other softwares, we were finding that that we would have had to modified our processes to fit with the layout and flow of the program (Pipe Drive for example).
Tami

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Great product for the right company, but not the right fit for us.

Beoordeeld op 3/2/2017

I love the unique way you are able to create internal/external guides using Process St's checklist functionality. It allowed me to break content-rich guides down into super easy to follow (and read), check lists.

The support team are fantastic, I especially loved liaising with Peyton, who took the time out of his night, after hours (I'm based in Aus) to chat to me about my unique use-case and how Process St might be able to help me keep track of my clients, who are all at different stages with us.

Ultimately, there are some key functions I need in order to be able to efficiently keep track of our clients;

>Sorting the home dashboard
> Free read-only access for my team
> And, most importantly, the ability to edit specific check lists without the system editing the template itself.

I'll definitely reconsider Process St in the future if the above functionality is introduced!

Tip: If you run regular IDENTICAL checklists/training programs - definitely give Process St a shot, it will suit you perfectly!

Pluspunten

The ability to create internal and external training guides/procedure docs.

Minpunten

The inability to use a template as a starting point, while being able to edit unique check lists for each client as needed (any changes made, edit the template itself).

Frances
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

don't have enough use time to give good feedback

Beoordeeld op 18/10/2022

New client onboarding

Pluspunten

easy to move from page to page, I don't have enough experience with it to give you a comprehensive view.

Minpunten

don't have any comments here, I don't have enough experience with it to give you a comprehensive view.

Kyle
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

Our Experience

Beoordeeld op 13/3/2021

Hi Process Street,

I just wanted to let you know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond for our Process Street project. She exceeded all expectations in thoughtfully working through and creating a checklist that I am thrilled to be implementing with my team as of this week. Our process is filled with complex, dynamic scenarios and logic that we struggle to keep on top of, and I am completely confident that because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] hard work we are going to be miles ahead of our competition for years to come. She was professional, took the challenge seriously, and because of her you now have a loyal customer with an exciting growing business.

Thank you!!

Minpunten

I haven't run into anything that has disappointed me thus yet. They've accomplished every ask.

Kissflow en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

They could accomplish the dynamic due dates that we needed.
Elaine
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love automated checklists and have staff (and yourself) ? You’ll love this!

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2020

Overall experience has been fantastic! Customer service is great and I have really enjoyed the software!

Pluspunten

I love checklists, and if you do as well, than you’ll love a Process St.

Minpunten

I wish there was a way to move the tiles of the checklists around on the Home screen as well as be able to color code the tiles.

Airtable

Redenen om voor Process Street te kiezen

I need checklists with certain controls that is easy to use.

Overgestapt van

Asana
Michael
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This is the most powerful software I have ever used.

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2021

Exceptional and outstanding product with incredible technical support.

Pluspunten

Powerful. Easy to use. Integrates with all other Apps.

Minpunten

None. There isn't any downside. Nothing.

Jira

Redenen om voor Process Street te kiezen

More functionality. Easy to use. Integrates with thousands of other Apps.

Overgestapt van

Microsoft SharePoint en Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

More functionality. Easy to use. Integrates with thousands of other Apps.
Matt
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Software

Beoordeeld op 15/12/2021

We used it for onboarding (both client and employee) and the checklists were an ideal way to manage both processes. Streamlined everything, made things clear, and was easy to use.

Pluspunten

The ease of use and customization features. Almost overwhelming.

Minpunten

How difficult it was to get employees to engage with it.

Notion

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

It had the easiest and most comprehensive workflow settings.
Erik
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Love it, but a few suggestions

Beoordeeld op 14/10/2020

Pluspunten

Really easy to use, and keeps project timelines/tasks on the same page with my customers

Minpunten

I wish there was a way to organize my checklist in a global view instead of just seeing a list. I'd love to put projects in stages that reflect where someone is in the timeline, and see all checklists at once in these categories

Jessa
  • Sector: E-learning

Fabulous software

Beoordeeld op 26/9/2022

I have loved it for documenting processes and providing step by step workflows for students to follow.

Pluspunten

Process.st has allowed me to create learning modules for students in my online program, embedding files and videos where they need them. I was able to create step by step processes that are easy for them to follow. I have also used it to document my internal processes, which simplifies repetitive tasks and onboarding of new employees. I highly recommend it!

Minpunten

Users need to save their link to return to their work, and I've had to teach people how to do that/where to keep those links.

Sharon
  • Sector: Administratie

Process Street is a 10!

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2021

functionality - 10
customer service - 10
ease of use - 10

Pluspunten

I love the conditional logic and piping abilities.
I love that I am able to train new employees simply by telling them to follow the steps in a process.
I love the scheduling feature.

Minpunten

I wish you would do the following:
1. Go back to the blue cards on active workflows. I really do not love the new look or flow.
2. Make it so we can duplicate or drag and drop a task already created in one workflow to another workflow. Sometime you just need a few pieces of the process to create your new process and having to duplicate the entire workflow then delete what you do not need is time consuming.
3. I wish the scheduling view was not in the blue card version but in a list where I could see an entire year, and had the ability to search and filter.
4. I would like to understand how the scheduling feature works in relation to 'due after' 'set offsets'. I am not sure but I do think that if you select a due date this is the date the person who is assigned to it gets the email. I've had trouble figuring this out.

Rajul

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Versatile tool for process building, getting organised, delegating projects and even writing

Beoordeeld op 17/10/2017

Pluspunten

For anyone who needs to make sense of complexity, this is an invaluable tool, largely because unlike many web tools it's not bloated! The simple, minimalistic interface is ideally designed for clear thinking and has helped me structure not just my existing processes but also develop new ideas.
Lately I've even started to use it to write complex blog posts because it is far more user-friendly and versatile than MS Word or Wordpress, allowing you to import different media types with a click.
There is something relaxing as well as productive about the way this tool is designed.
You can export processes to delegate a complex series of tasks to someone via email and make it look easy.
It is well-priced for what it offers - a tool that can have a real impact on the way you run and grow your business. Support so far has been excellent.

Minpunten

Occasionally crashed in the past when auto-saving - but they seem to have ironed out this and other small glitches.
Inability to add certain formats is annoying at times e.g. tables
I hope they resist the temptation to add too many new features that would make it bloated like everything else. So far it has been kept refreshingly clean and functional - long may this continue!

David
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Great Process Management Software

Beoordeeld op 20/10/2021

One of the top 3 software companies I've used. Their focus on engaging their customers is impressive and makes me feel like I'm important to them.

Pluspunten

I love the how easy it is to use on every level. A beginner can understand the basic ideas and being to use a task list within minutes. The next level of creating templates is a bit more complex, but intuitive. Advanced features such as integration with Zapier, automation, permissions, etc. take more work, but easy to self-learn. Again, intuitive.

The thing I like the most about Process St is how responsive they are to feature and support requests. They take the time to understand every suggestion.

Minpunten

As we are a manufacturing environment, many workers don't have access to workstations/mobile platforms. Checklists are not formatted for printing efficiently.

Paula
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

Cannot live without it

Beoordeeld op 28/10/2021

Before Process Street, there were files everywhere. Audio files, metadata, images, all floating around on emails, back and forth collaboration with clients was very unwieldy. Process Street helped us organize all that, keep communications about work tasks out of email and organized. Images, audio, copy and communications about all of that are now all together in one place and everyone knows where to find what they're looking for.

Pluspunten

It is so flexible, works with other apps well. Also super-customizable. Using any 3rd party tool has its limitations but this one has very few in the ways of customizing it to work with our business processes and other tools.

Minpunten

There is a bit of a learning curve, making it a little time-consuming to train clients on our processes.

Devin
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Helpful software

Beoordeeld op 16/12/2019

Good. We enjoy the product and the people

Pluspunten

It has really allowed us to become a process driving company. Less ambiguity and better consistency of service.

Minpunten

The user interface could be better. How the information is displayed to the user should be more customization.

Sean
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Process Street

Beoordeeld op 1/7/2019

Overall Process Street has completely redefined our training process and has allowed me to significantly streamline our process. It has allowed me to eliminate webforms for reporting trainee info, checklists, and quiz/test scores. Unfortunately, I found Process Street after I devoted literal days to coding googlesheets and webforms to track and sort all of the data but better late than never!

Pluspunten

I manage training at my company and have found it difficult to maintain a consistent and standard process between trainers. Steps in our training may be skipped or lost between hand offs from one trainer to the next. Checklists would be checked off as complete at the end of each week regardless of any missed steps.

Process street has allowed me to provide my trainers with a one-site solution which allows them to follow the agenda, present the material, assign quizzes and tests, and have the scores tracked automatically all by following links right in the process template.

Everyone who has used this new process has loved it and I've found that I very rarely need to prompt anyone to complete any steps.

Minpunten

I'm still learning my way around the conditional logic and the use of variables so this could be user error, but I would like to use this system to track the names, information, and documents of my trainees in each class. It's a little cumbersome to do that with the current options.

For example, I created a drop down to select the total number of trainees in a class, up to 6. I then created 6 tasks - 1 shows for 1 trainee, 2 for 2, etc. When reporting names, info, and files in an email the generated email includes the variable callouts for each missing trainee instead of being blank.

Farai
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fantastic tool for organising and running effective teams

Beoordeeld op 12/7/2020

Process Street was a major turning point for us as an organisation and it continues to drive value for our members. We are delighted with this product and its versatility and functionality.

Pluspunten

The product is easily customisable to suit any business operation. In addition there are plenty of free templates that one can use as a starting point. The support team is also very friendly and available.

Minpunten

Only a few improvements that I would suggest, but they don't detract at all from the overall usefulness of the product.

Erica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Process Street keeps us in check!

Beoordeeld op 18/10/2021

We love the ability to have the entire team on the same page when it comes to major projects. As a tech startup, we have a lot going on at once and a ton of moving pieces - moving quickly! Process Street keeps our teams aligned and processes in check.

Minpunten

Cost to add each additional user would really be the only note

Aron
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very helpful checklist / process management app!

Beoordeeld op 27/8/2016

I've used this app to help set up meeting structures with my team. We have a set checklist of items to talk about on a regular basis, and this app helps us to move through them together, with visual aids and reminders, with checklists, and more, in a way that we choose.

I also use it for repeating processes in my own planning, journaling, and decision making. I've taken checklists from personal development speakers and writers, and broken their ideas/suggestions into tasks. With Process.St, i can set them up with reminders, visuals, and videos in ways that help me cruise through these tasks to get the results smoothly and easily.

Pluspunten

The ability to quickly edit and customize a process is very helpful. The development team has also been very helpful and responsive.

Minpunten

Not much - it's clean, it just works, and the team seems to be focused on improving.
Ah! I know - there's no mobile app yet ;-)

Nathan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Task management done right.

Beoordeeld op 16/2/2018

This software has way more things than the ones I have described.
It is well worth checking and evaluating all the benefits you can get from using it yourself.
Your company will definitively benefit from it, so it is a must for everyone.

Pluspunten

With process street you can manage tasks, and while at it you can assign them and create documentation related to the processes
It is a workflow and process management software that provides a simple and powerful way to manage recurring checklists and procedures in the business.
with a simple interface it lets you create structured documents in seconds, with drag and drop functionalities that make it easy for anyone to use.
As a user, you can quickly create and assign checklist workflows to your team and track activity from the dashboard and get notified when tasks are done.

Minpunten

There is nothing not to like.
It is a lot of information to start with however, they over deliver (never a bad thing really) information on how to use their system, samples, advice, instructions. So the problem here is there is too much if you are just starting out.
It is always best to have one path so users can see the basics and then give access to everything else (just my opinion)

Kelly

The best system for Task Management

Beoordeeld op 8/7/2016

My company has used the process street for over a year now and it is fantastic! It is a great way to keep things organized amongst our team and an excellent time saver. We no longer have to rely on and overfilled large calendar to decipher what tasks need to get done on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. It is all in Process Street! The ability to communicate with team members throughout completing a task is key less confusing emails since you can go directly to the task you are referring to and look at the comments!

Pluspunten

Organized, easy to use and a great way to communicate with your team and keep everyone and everything on track!

Minpunten

If ever the free version becomes unavailable, this would be a con as it is a large expense.

Yoel

Do you need a Workflow Document or a Process Checklist? Try Process.st

Beoordeeld op 31/8/2015

The Net Presence Team is a virtual team of over ten members on five continents and seven time zones. During any given quarter we have between two to five interns. Everyone working online! How do we maintain consistency in the process and the quality of the services we provide our clients? Workflow documentation of course.

Over the years we've tried numerous tools and web based services. They were usually too complicated, more akin to creating an automated process or interactive flow chart than a living document.

One of Process.st's strengths is its simplicity. With a simple framework and a limited number of features, you can create detailed workflow or process checklists. Think of the 'C' programming language as a model! Process.st supports embedded media, graphics, video and audio. You can also attach documents for downloading, MS-Word, RTF, PDF or graphic files. You can even insert email forms. Finally, if you prefer, you can transform the entire document into a lead generator by obligating the user to share their contact information before they can download or email themselves a copy.

On the other hand, if you are looking, not for documentation that is easy to create, but some form of interactive rule driven automated process, Process.st is not for you.

The product is still in its youth (definitely not infancy but not yet mature). We anticipate constant improvements in interface and features as the development team receives more and more feedback from the field. So if you are looking for online documentation either for in-house use or as guides or checklists for your clients - you'll be doing yourself a favor by spending some time evaluating if Process.st meets your needs.

Kallie
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Couldn't do my job without it

Beoordeeld op 17/7/2020

Customer service is amazing and quick. Takes time upfront to learn the software, but you have great support along the way

Pluspunten

Allowed us to go paperless in our case management
Streamline processes, increases accountability, drastically limits back and forth on email or other platforms
Not one size fits all- you can adjust and make it exactly what you want and need for your organization

Minpunten

App still needs some work, but its brand new and will get there
I would like more functionality with tasks
Auto assign function doesn't work the way we need it too.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Most reliable tool for document management

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2018

Document management and sharing between the teams.

Pluspunten

Process Street application is the best tool that is available so far in the market. We can store our project information like documents just at one place and share them with the team members. It is the most versatile tool having the bunch of smart features that will assist you in project management. Easy set up and integration with your other document editing tool.

Minpunten

There still need to develop a mobile application of Process Street as in Today's world mobile phones are becoming also the part of businesses.

Kirsten
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Couldn't Do what we do without it!

Beoordeeld op 15/10/2021

Process.st is a part of our core tech stack and is a non-negotiable in our daily business ops.

Pluspunten

We love the ease of writing processes here and confirming our team is running them. It is also really easy to share them with clients outside of our organization when we share them.

Minpunten

We do not have cons at this time. We love this product