Process Street

Platform voor teamworkflow, SOP en beheer van terugkerende processen

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Rajul
Rajul

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Versatile tool for process building, getting organised, delegating projects and even writing

Beoordeeld op 17/10/2017

Pluspunten

For anyone who needs to make sense of complexity, this is an invaluable tool, largely because unlike many web tools it's not bloated! The simple, minimalistic interface is ideally designed for clear thinking and has helped me structure not just my existing processes but also develop new ideas.
Lately I've even started to use it to write complex blog posts because it is far more user-friendly and versatile than MS Word or Wordpress, allowing you to import different media types with a click.
There is something relaxing as well as productive about the way this tool is designed.
You can export processes to delegate a complex series of tasks to someone via email and make it look easy.
It is well-priced for what it offers - a tool that can have a real impact on the way you run and grow your business. Support so far has been excellent.

Minpunten

Occasionally crashed in the past when auto-saving - but they seem to have ironed out this and other small glitches.
Inability to add certain formats is annoying at times e.g. tables
I hope they resist the temptation to add too many new features that would make it bloated like everything else. So far it has been kept refreshingly clean and functional - long may this continue!

Stephen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I Can't Believe How Good This Is!

Beoordeeld op 16/9/2020

I can't believe how good your tool is! I've tried to manage my business and personal processes over the years with Podio, ClickUp, Toby, ProcessKit, and some other tools – all good – but nothing works as well for my needs as yours. Thanks for the great work!

Pluspunten

Process Street has freed up my brain to work *in* my business faster and more efficiently. The result is that I now have more time to work *on* my business.

Minpunten

Since I'm a UI/UX designer, there are a few small things I would change (mostly personal preference). But Process Street is very easy to use and works great!

Tami
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Great product for the right company, but not the right fit for us.

Beoordeeld op 3/2/2017

I love the unique way you are able to create internal/external guides using Process St's checklist functionality. It allowed me to break content-rich guides down into super easy to follow (and read), check lists.

The support team are fantastic, I especially loved liaising with Peyton, who took the time out of his night, after hours (I'm based in Aus) to chat to me about my unique use-case and how Process St might be able to help me keep track of my clients, who are all at different stages with us.

Ultimately, there are some key functions I need in order to be able to efficiently keep track of our clients;

>Sorting the home dashboard
> Free read-only access for my team
> And, most importantly, the ability to edit specific check lists without the system editing the template itself.

I'll definitely reconsider Process St in the future if the above functionality is introduced!

Tip: If you run regular IDENTICAL checklists/training programs - definitely give Process St a shot, it will suit you perfectly!

Pluspunten

The ability to create internal and external training guides/procedure docs.

Minpunten

The inability to use a template as a starting point, while being able to edit unique check lists for each client as needed (any changes made, edit the template itself).

David

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of if not the best software we use in our company

Beoordeeld op 17/7/2020

Support team is extreemely responsive, they have an amazing library of information and trials that are actually helpful. https://www.process.st/help/docs/

Pluspunten

It is very clear and easy to use as well as to build processes. The versatility of the tools seems limitless. Integration with other software is great. I specifically like what you can do with teh Run Links.

Minpunten

I would love it if there was field validation for things such as phone numbers zip codes etc. It does exist for emails so they are on the right track.

Tim
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Entry Level Utilization of Process Street

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2023

Online searchable processes and methodology has centralized our "How To's" avoiding duplication of effort in documentation.

Pluspunten

We are stepping into adoption for our organization, and the first step was to add our operations processes to the library. It is very easy to add links from Google Docs to our library, and the Operations Manual is now online and up to date. It's available to everyone in the organization.

Minpunten

The lack of direct tie in to our Filemaker database system. The connectors that Process Street have do no connect to Filemaker at the time we did the evaluation. Consequently, migrating to using those features involved duplicating data input, or writing a custom software solution to Filemaker as a conduit, which we may look into funding in the future. Even though we have not utilized all the features in Process Street, we are very happy with what we are using at this stage.

monday.com en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

The features we wanted to use were easier to implement in our evaluation
Adam
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Business Process Control Software you've been looking for.

Beoordeeld op 19/11/2020

Make no mistake, this program will not automate your entire process and do it for you, but it takes a lot of the thought and decision energy out of it. Great for processes that still need human thought coupled with the ability for management to set controls and parameters.

Pluspunten

You are able to write the book for exactly how you'd like your staff to complete things and hold them accountable. The conditional logic allows for just about anything to be built within. Eliminates having to pass paper and send an email for handoffs.

Minpunten

There are really no cons to the program. This seems to be a younger software and they are very forward about making improvements and listening to customer feedback. I'm excited to see the capabilities grow.

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive en Jetpack Workflow

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

The ability to mold the software around YOUR business processes. When we were vetting other softwares, we were finding that that we would have had to modified our processes to fit with the layout and flow of the program (Pipe Drive for example).
Kyle
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

Our Experience

Beoordeeld op 13/3/2021

Hi Process Street,

I just wanted to let you know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond for our Process Street project. She exceeded all expectations in thoughtfully working through and creating a checklist that I am thrilled to be implementing with my team as of this week. Our process is filled with complex, dynamic scenarios and logic that we struggle to keep on top of, and I am completely confident that because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] hard work we are going to be miles ahead of our competition for years to come. She was professional, took the challenge seriously, and because of her you now have a loyal customer with an exciting growing business.

Thank you!!

Minpunten

I haven't run into anything that has disappointed me thus yet. They've accomplished every ask.

Kissflow en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

They could accomplish the dynamic due dates that we needed.
Elaine
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love automated checklists and have staff (and yourself) ? You’ll love this!

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2020

Overall experience has been fantastic! Customer service is great and I have really enjoyed the software!

Pluspunten

I love checklists, and if you do as well, than you’ll love a Process St.

Minpunten

I wish there was a way to move the tiles of the checklists around on the Home screen as well as be able to color code the tiles.

Airtable

Redenen om voor Process Street te kiezen

I need checklists with certain controls that is easy to use.

Overgestapt van

Asana
Michael
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This is the most powerful software I have ever used.

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2021

Exceptional and outstanding product with incredible technical support.

Exceptional and outstanding product with incredible technical support.

Pluspunten

Powerful. Easy to use. Integrates with all other Apps.

Minpunten

None. There isn't any downside. Nothing.

Jira

Redenen om voor Process Street te kiezen

More functionality. Easy to use. Integrates with thousands of other Apps.

Overgestapt van

Microsoft SharePoint en Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

More functionality. Easy to use. Integrates with thousands of other Apps.
Matt
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Software

Beoordeeld op 15/12/2021

We used it for onboarding (both client and employee) and the checklists were an ideal way to manage both processes. Streamlined everything, made things clear, and was easy to use.

Pluspunten

The ease of use and customization features. Almost overwhelming.

Minpunten

How difficult it was to get employees to engage with it.

Notion

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

It had the easiest and most comprehensive workflow settings.
Riccardo
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Looking for a better way to manage your workflow? This is it

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2021

Pluspunten

As I'm always trying to be more efficient, I like the fact that Process Street focuses on helping users with that. First of all, it does so through templates. Sure, you can create one from scratch and save it for future use but why reinventing the wheel if someone else has already done a good portion of the work for you? There seem to be a template for almost anything, which is great because it means that you can browse through the template library, pick the appropriate one and customize it to make it your own in a matter of a few seconds.

If there's something you do o na regular basis or on specific days (e.g. every Monday morning), then you're going to love this one. Process Street lets you automate tasks and schedule workflows!

And what you do in Process Street doesn't have to stay there... the platform integrates and can be used in combination with a bunch of other tools thanks to its Zapier integration.

Minpunten

I feel that Process Street works well when it comes to streamlining processes and creating to-dos but by itself it may not be the best tool for managing big projects. So, for me, this is the thing I like the least – I'd prefer to use one tool for all things project management, tasks and workflows instead of having to use one tool for some things and one – or several – tool(s) for others.

Sharon

functionality - 10
customer service - 10
ease of use - 10

Pluspunten

I love the conditional logic and piping abilities.
I love that I am able to train new employees simply by telling them to follow the steps in a process.
I love the scheduling feature.

Minpunten

I wish you would do the following:
1. Go back to the blue cards on active workflows. I really do not love the new look or flow.
2. Make it so we can duplicate or drag and drop a task already created in one workflow to another workflow. Sometime you just need a few pieces of the process to create your new process and having to duplicate the entire workflow then delete what you do not need is time consuming.
3. I wish the scheduling view was not in the blue card version but in a list where I could see an entire year, and had the ability to search and filter.
4. I would like to understand how the scheduling feature works in relation to 'due after' 'set offsets'. I am not sure but I do think that if you select a due date this is the date the person who is assigned to it gets the email. I've had trouble figuring this out.

Jim

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Property Management Company

Beoordeeld op 2/7/2020

Pluspunten

It allows the manager and the assistant to fully see what is in process and who it is waiting on. Nothing is in our heads any longer and best of all, no step is forgotten or overlooked because we are able to create Stops in the process so certain required steps or documents are collected before moving forward. Our compliance and process automation have skyrocketed because of this product.

Minpunten

The cost or lack of ability to easily add a LOT of external users to do one or two clicks in the process. That would be really cool to include that.

Todoist en Trello
David
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Process Management Software

Beoordeeld op 20/10/2021

One of the top 3 software companies I've used. Their focus on engaging their customers is impressive and makes me feel like I'm important to them.

Pluspunten

I love the how easy it is to use on every level. A beginner can understand the basic ideas and being to use a task list within minutes. The next level of creating templates is a bit more complex, but intuitive. Advanced features such as integration with Zapier, automation, permissions, etc. take more work, but easy to self-learn. Again, intuitive.

The thing I like the most about Process St is how responsive they are to feature and support requests. They take the time to understand every suggestion.

Minpunten

As we are a manufacturing environment, many workers don't have access to workstations/mobile platforms. Checklists are not formatted for printing efficiently.

Tyler
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Take a stroll down Process Street - you won't regret it!

Beoordeeld op 29/8/2023

It's been great! Again, it's a software we use for some unconventional things that help us to create an ideal customer journey where tasks internally are visible to the customer externally to follow along.

Pluspunten

Aside from the amazing customer service, I like the ease of use and being able to jump right in and build something. It's easy enough to know where to find something and how to make changes. I'm not afraid of complex software, but Process Street helps me to work smarter not harder.

Minpunten

Would like to more easily assign tasks to one person per workflow (that's been run) vs having to set up a new workflow to run or assign task by task. Would be neat to be able to select the tasks and assign in bulk within a workflow. Would also like to be able to customize a workflow once it's run vs having to do it all in the 'template'.

Howard

Great Product for Organizing Your Business

Beoordeeld op 6/7/2020

Great! It has made us a better company; more reliable and organized with better customer service.

Pluspunten

Role assignments, email templates, documenting business processes

Minpunten

Difficult to keep track of all the checklists and tasks. Overwhelming number of emails from Process Street re: checklists and tasks (I'm sure this can be controlled, but I haven't spent the time to figure it out)

Podio

Easier to implement
Rhys
  • Sector: Investeringsbankieren

Rhys Hewitt Process Street Review

Beoordeeld op 7/3/2023

My overall experience with Process Street is that it has helped me so much throughout my job and helping to develop my skills in so many different areas of the company due to the implementation of Process Street in all areas of the company. It has also made it so I am a lot more useful for the company due to me being one of the ones who learns all about Process Street to help others, and with joining the company at the same time it was being introduced and so I have learnt a lot about it due to being one of the testers for it in the company.

Pluspunten

I love how easy Process Street was to pick up and learn. Especially how easy conditional logic was made so that even those who aren't very tech literate can learn the basics of and now with the addition of and/or statements it opens up a whole load more possibilities. Process Street has given me a much bigger and more prominent role within the business that I have only been in for a few months, everyone in the company who has used Process Street has said that it has saved them so much time. Also due to it always changing and evolving we will never stop figuring out different ways to build it into our company.

Minpunten

Being able to schedule Monthly schedules for week days only is a bit of an issue along with numbers starting with 0 don't work with validations on the number questions.

Nanci
  • Sector: Research

Process St - Honest Review

Beoordeeld op 29/8/2023

Overall, my experience using Process St has been quite positive. I would not be able to do my job efficiently without it at this point. I use it daily, for everything from setting reminders, to managing regular daily, weekly and monthly tasks. I manage my deadlines and projects using Process St and also collaborate with other team members on projects as well.

Pluspunten

The ability to manage my daily tasks and see everything I need to get done in one place, with the ability to prioritize items.

Minpunten

Setting up workflows can be challenging if you are not a tech-savvy person, especially using the conditional logic.

Jhoy
  • Sector: Administratie

Process st you rock!

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2023

Everything's made easier with Process st., and we're loving it.

Everything's made easier with Process st., and we're loving it.

Pluspunten

Every tasks were smoothly done by each team. And it made everything easier like delegating a task even though we don't have any training department we could still hire more staffs without worrying the training.

Minpunten

At first, when the conditional logic was updated, I was like, I don't like the update but then as we update our checklists I find it more appropriate. I mean you can hide it on the main checklist then just show it to the specific checklist you want.

Denise
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Quick and Wasy Set Up

Beoordeeld op 6/6/2021

Overall it was okay. Users were not always diligent about marking their tasks off as complete, so dependent tasks could be problematic. Other than that, straightforward, quick implementation.

Pluspunten

Easy to create lists and has nice features for customizing processes within each list. Drag and drop functionality is helpful.

Minpunten

Assigning individual steps to a person then editing that when there is staff turnover is very cumbersome, especially when you have a lot of lists. There should be a transfer tasks feature where you enter a person's name and it pulls up all assigned tasks in templates, then have ability to either transfer all task to another user or deselect some so that just remaining are transferred to a different user automatically.

Toni
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good product and getting better

Beoordeeld op 28/8/2020

They have been great at listening to our requests and have implemented some of them. The product was pretty easy to learn how to configure and not only captures the completion of tasks but also automates parts of the process. It's a great product for minimal cost.

Pluspunten

I love the concept of checklist software, and of all the ones I reviewed, this one has the most functionality. Additionally, they are adding functionality continually.

Minpunten

There is still some functionality missing that we would like to see. There is also some limitation on formatting of text within a task.

Pipefy

Redenen om over te stappen op Process Street

Process Street has more functionality.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

An Excellent Process Definition and Automation Service

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2020

Process street is a good software for defining and automating processes.
its ease of use is in its...

Process street is a good software for defining and automating processes.
its ease of use is in its ability to allow you create a simple to follow processes referencing different online media - such as video, pictures to guide process actors
Each process defined is a "template" and each run of the process by a user is a "checklist" allowing tracking of activities performed by each user or employee.
I also love team collaboration feature of the cloud service as well.
It also contains tens or hundreds of vendor defined templates for your use in creating your own processes
I love Process Street's periodic write-ups on process-related, productivity, etc topics.
The product and the team are awesome!

Pluspunten

Process street , template and checklist features

Minpunten

I have not seen a noticeable weakness in the service

Jody

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This service has changed the way our small office works...for the better

Beoordeeld op 22/1/2018

Pluspunten

We have a micro business, so custom software is out of our price range. The software made specifically for our industry doesn't deal with checklists or have the ability to allocate tasks to other members.

I've tried a lot of other software to do what ProcessSt does this it is the first one that everyone in the office likes and USES; one of our staff members is not very good with anything computer related however she loves ProcessSt so that alone makes it a winner.

ProcessStreet has:
- been easy for us to set up as we need it and use straight away.
- made systemising our processes possible in the limited time we have, which has made it possible for us put people who are new to our industry to work in a useful way very quickly
- sped up many of our processes by being able to click links, download forms, and send template emails directly from the task at hand (faster for everyone using it, and easy for new staff to pick up).

Minpunten

Occasional dropouts. Due to updates I presume. They happen in the middle of the day but as we're in Australia, I suspect these are happening at night with the majority of their customers in mind.

Warren
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Incredibly User Friendly

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2023

We use Process Street for our workflows and forms. We've used a few different alternatives over the years, but this is easily the one with the best GUI. All my team like it, and I never get technical queries from any of my users.

Pluspunten

What separates process street from others, is it's Easy to Use interface. It makes the job of creating workflows and tasks, incredibly easy for all users. We also love that you can import task templates. And, it's reasonably priced.

Minpunten

The addition of reminders would be incredibly handy. A couple of my guys have requested this. It would add another layer to the package.

Monika
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Excellent for your business

Beoordeeld op 22/8/2019

We are working with client process tracking.

We are working with client process tracking.

Pluspunten

It is possible to create different templates. Also, it has some already prepared templates such as ''employee on-boarding'' and etc. It is possible to invite other users and ''guests'' to work with the template as well. It has some very great integrations.

Minpunten

The content looks messy. For us, it is difficult to find the prepared templates. The second big thing is the notification e-mails. While it is possible to turn the notifications via e-mail off, we need to keep it to see how everything is going. It would be useful for them to improve the notification section.