Agile CRM

Verkoop- en marketing-CRM voor groeiende bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Ken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

Beoordeeld op 19/1/2017

We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

Pluspunten

- integrates sales management and marketing automation natively
- easy to use
- feature rich with a lot of add-ons
- very well priced
- great support team

Minpunten

- Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

Joshua
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good little CRM for a great price

Beoordeeld op 4/4/2021

Great system for tracking and following up with clients through the sales, marketing and implementation phases of the customer relationship.

Pluspunten

Agile has a very expansive set of features that I could not find on other similarly priced products. It is reasonably priced for solopreneurs and offers a grown-up set of features for even small companies. The system is very configurable and offers user-defined fields for contact, company, and deal records - most other CRM solutions don't.

Minpunten

It looks like it needs a facelift - the UI could be improved as it doesn't look like there has been an update in many years. I would like to see a view that combines the information from contact, company, and deal records on one screen.

HubSpot Marketing Hub en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Agile CRM te kiezen

Hubspot was much more money for similar features

Overgestapt van

HubSpot Marketing Hub en HubSpot CRM
Daniel
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Shoddy CRM backed by terrible support

Beoordeeld op 2/11/2019

Overall a very bad experience. I can't find an option in the UI to cancel the subscription — there's a pause option but not a cancellation one. The support is unprofessional and rude.

Pluspunten

The automation/workflow builder seemed to work

Minpunten

I was drawn to AgileCRM while searching for a cloud-hosted CRM that could help me build a basic drip email automation sequence.

What I found was that AgileCRM is a buggy CRM that is not suitable for business users.

Countless have pointed this out, but let me add my voice: unbranded emails are not standard and require paying an extra fee. This means that unless you pay extra (yes, to the paid plan), every email you sent through the CRM will have "Send with Agile", or something similar, in the footer. This reeks of extortion and this hidden cost instantly turned me off continuing with my evaluation.

In addition, the India-based support team is incompetent. Everything is "no problem, I understand your concern" and nothing actually gets resolved. I wasn't able to add several professional SMTP servers and the team didn't even seem capable of understanding why that was happening (hint: your SMTP editor should accept usernames even when they are not formatted as email addresses).

My advice to any business user: stay well clear.

Antwoord van Agile CRM Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback and appreciate your response. One of our Support managers has already contacted you. Agile CRM is an all-in-one software that is used by sales, marketing, & support teams that might not require sending bulk emails. After the first free 5000 emails, to get more benefits like unbranded emails, we request our customers to purchase additional packs that offer tracking features.

We have standard SMTP functionalities to support and accommodate all users. At this point, we're afraid we do not offer customized configuration. However, we have already raised this request internally and our engineering team is working on it. You can contact our Support team for more info.

At Agile, we believe in transparent billings, while canceling your Agile CRM subscription, we provide a period of 2 months to confirm your cancellation and preserve data. This is also helpful for users if they want to temporarily pause their accounts and billing too. However, you can get in

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Agile - The best CRM tool in the market

Beoordeeld op 24/11/2022

The best CRM tool in current market in my opinion . Very cost effective and easy to use.

Pluspunten

We can easily track our project related stuff and tasks in Agile. We can micro manage tasks using Agile . The main goal of Agile CRM is improve business relationship . The name itself indicates Customer Relationship Management.Also it is a cloud based tool where we dont need to maintain any servers from our side.

Minpunten

Customer care service should be increased a lot at least for the paid customers.Down time of the tool must be decreased i.e scheduled downtime.

Javier
  • Sector: Entertainment

Great Customer Support and Features

Beoordeeld op 29/1/2020

Pluspunten

Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

Minpunten

User interface and report customization.

Zoho CRM, Insightly en Pipedrive

Redenen om voor Agile CRM te kiezen

The relationship beetween price and features

Overgestapt van

OnePageCRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM

It's a platform full of great features with no surprises in the fee.
Jennifer
  • Sector: Directiekantoor
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to Use, Configure, and Implement

Beoordeeld op 5/5/2022

I have used and recommended Agile CRM for many years. It is very easy to use and configure and the cost is low compared to other CRM systems.

Pluspunten

It is very user friendly. You can add custom fields and setup pipelines without the need of a developer.

Minpunten

Having to add DNS records to synch email makes it difficult to setup email with agile.

Zoho CRM

The UI and functionality is just better than Zoho
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

stop overpaying for other CRM systems

Beoordeeld op 16/7/2019

We use Agile CRM to manage leads that come in from our website or other sources, and manage the deals/prospects further down the funnel.

Pluspunten

Agile is an extremely cost effective CRM system that provides us with practically everything we need, at a fraction of the cost compared to some other big brand name CRM providers. The interface is intuitive, overall an easy product to use.

Minpunten

So far we have no major issues with Agile. We moved off HubSpot to Agile, so we had to find a new platform to host our website on since Agile doesn't do that, but finding a new host plus Agile is still significantly more cost effective than just using HubSpot.

Derek "Storme"
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good overall system with a few glitches

Beoordeeld op 15/8/2018

We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Pluspunten

Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Minpunten

Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at [email protected]

Emre
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Strengthens customer relationships.

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2022

I went to a sales conference recently, and it was nice to have a place to keep all of my contacts and communicate efficiently with my team. Agile CRM is a good software that can help you manage your contacts and tasks. I think it's useful for project managers who need to track their projects and also for salespeople to increase the efficiency of their time management.

Pluspunten

This is a great company to work for if you want to do something that will make a difference. The quality of the product is amazing and the technology is very cutting edge. My job revolves around business development which involves a lot of communications - CRM is the best tool for this. I like that the platform is built on Agile Methodologies and is web-based which allows for fluid updates as well as the ability to use the system from any device.

Minpunten

Agile CRM is so much more than a project management tool. It is the perfect solution to email marketing, and task management. It is great that it offers you many features at a single price, I did not have a problem in general use and I was satisfied.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Klantenondersteuning

Really wanted to like this one

Beoordeeld op 18/12/2015

I've been searching for a new CRM for my real estate business. I need something cost-effective, and that I'll actually use. I had high hopes for Agile, as the price is definitely right. Sadly there are several ways this program falls short.

Pluspunten

Agile CRM has a great interface--clean, simple, easy to understand. Linking my IMAP email was easy. Click on a contact, and it brings up all your interactions (emails) in a spiffy timeline. The Deals page stands out, as milestones are arranged as simple columns--it's easy to see where all your deals stand.

Minpunten

There doesn't seem to be any way to customize the layout--for example, I don't need to see Companies or Cases, but I can't hide them. The biggest issue with Agile is glitchy software. The CRM provides integrations with Facebook, Twitter and Google + but I am constantly having to re-authorize Twitter and Google +. When you add a contact it suggests Facebook, Google + and Twitter profiles that could match, but it doesn't do a very good job (many contacts with large social media presence were not discovered). As well, there is no way to check out the social media profiles the system suggests to see if it's correct, as once you click on one, it attaches it to the contact.
Support is 'over eager'. Once I signed up, a support person phoned me at 5:50am (my business hours of 9am-6pm and time zone were already configured). Then he emailed me, suggesting I book a time with him for Q & A, which I did, at 11am. He then called me at 10:30am asking if I needed anything immediately before our call. I spoke to him on our call at 11:00am and then he called me AGAIN that afternoon to see if I had any questions. He also emailed me multiple times. Since then, I've had another support person email me multiple times as well. This aggressivness really turns me off.

Bill
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

Beoordeeld op 26/10/2018

I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Pluspunten

Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.)

They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs.

One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

Minpunten

There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet.

I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

David
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Klantenondersteuning

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

Beoordeeld op 31/3/2018

Pluspunten

Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Minpunten

Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

Dennis
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

Beoordeeld op 13/7/2017

Pluspunten

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work).

ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing.

OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning).

BOTTOM LINE:
Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Minpunten

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'.
Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments.

But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

ALEXANDRINE
  • Sector: Internationale handel en ontwikkeling

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Alexandrine Tabeau (facc ohio and adexma only)

Beoordeeld op 8/1/2020

very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

Pluspunten

Onboarding and trainings from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best.
Good integration with google as well as linkedin
Also it is easy to use marketing automation, crm contact, follow up for deals, + telephony and sms campaigns.

Minpunten

quickbook integration is not available
some extra steps are needed to use the software, for example when you desactivate a campaign you have to remember to desactivate the contacts assigned.
Certains things need a knowledge that is only possible by doing lots of trainings

Zoho CRM, Sellsy, Odoo en Plezi

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM

Cost related to overall services
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

It shortened our response time

Beoordeeld op 2/11/2021

Pluspunten

The Automatic Call Distribution helped us make our response time as short as 5 minutes which made our customers happy and reduced the chrun.

Minpunten

It didn't came with Call Tracking, Call List Management and Batch Processing.

Odoo
Michael

A very user friendly CRM

Beoordeeld op 15/8/2019

A good Sales CRM fro small & Medium scale businesses. It has a good interface and very simple to learn. Need improvement in Automation features and customer support.

Pluspunten

- I have been using Agile CRM in my present company. It didn't take me long to understand the functionality of Agile CRM because of the user-friendly functions and a very simplified interface.

- It gives an option to add different tabs to the dashboard, which make it easier to understand the progress happing in the team.

- Can set the daily task on prior or schedule it accordingly and it will be visible at the dashboard. I never have to worry in case I miss out any task assigned to me.

- Creating leads is much easier in Agile CRM as it is integrated with other social application make it much easier to fetch the person details available on those sites.

- The reports and analytics are very intuitive and give better visibility.

Minpunten

Can improve on the customer support part.

Jez

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fantastic CRM, easy to use but powerful features

Beoordeeld op 29/10/2015

Pluspunten

We have used a number of CRM's over the past two years looking for a system that can help automate our marketing efforts and also be an easy central repository for addresses and contact details.

We used to use Highrise which was too basic, and more of a contacts manager and then trialled Pipedrive and Onepage CRM. Although these products provided some of the user features we required they all had issues which necessitated finding another CRM.

The vendor is responsive to support queries, and always replies very quickly.

Minpunten

My least favourite part of this product is the new user interface they launched, it's partly persona preference but I preferred the old UI. The vendor provided a link that lets me use the old UI but I am not sure how long this will be supported.

It would also be useful to have the option of very basic accounts that literally provide address book access. We ended up using their API to push data to google shared contacts for users who don't need the full CRM feature set.

Loic
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Updated review: big improvements

Beoordeeld op 6/2/2017

We have been using Agile for about 18 months now. This is an updated review. Last summer I got very frustrated with a technical issue that has been handled horribly by their customer service department. I was on the verge on switching to another tool but they worked hard to make it right and the tool has been getting better and better. Most issues are resolved promptly, a couple of my feature request have been actually developed and implemented so things are going in the right direction and I have decided to give them another chance.

- free trial
- loaded with features
- fast learning curve
- continuous improvements
- a lot of integrations

Minpunten

- I would love to be able to customise the look and feel of pages for improved UX.
- Reporting features are pretty limited
- A/B testing is difficult to work with

Michael
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

3.5 painful years

Beoordeeld op 8/2/2021

I've been with AgileCRM for 3.5 painful years. It's cheap. It's not cheerful. They have never fixed the longstanding issues with Gmail integration (doesn't work unless it's IMAP), Slack (can't choose channels), LinkedIn (variable/doesn't work/breaks all the time), can't resize the windows to take notes, can't use bullets or italics or bold or fonts to format notes. The emails get rejected regularly, even though we use GSuite. Very buggy. Customer service is always quick however, and they are always saying "it will be fixed! No problem sir!" Thousands of dollars spent with them and hours upon hours learning their systems. But I'm trapped so I'll persist in the hope that they get better.

Price
Customer Service (except for fixing bugs)
Hope/promise of it being awesome (which it never seems to rise to)

Minpunten

They never fix bugs, as they are always saying, "be patient, it will be "500apps" soon".
Clunky interface
Doesn't integrate fully with Gmail, despite them claiming it does. They fell out of favour with Google 18 months ago and haven't recovered.
Emails to clients bounce
WYSIWIG editor is not WYSIWIG or compatible with multiple devices- email formatting clunky

Pipedrive en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Agile CRM

Price and claimed features.
Sergey
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!)

Beoordeeld op 24/5/2019

Pluspunten

Good for marketing & sales.
Useful automatisation.

Minpunten

I would like to raise the question that the system requires you to buy unbranded emails. I have integration of Gmail & Mailgun for outbound emails. And recently by mistake, I have found that AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!). By mistake, it has been chosen incorrect email as a sender in the campaign (via Gmail api) and as i have limitations of 200 emails for this gmail account and also i know that via Gmail API impossible to send more than 100 emails, so AgileCRM should send them via Mailgun. However, I found out this emails also haven't been sent via Mailgun (nothing in the log). But AgileCRM considered that emails have been sent (21'000) and deducted money from billing (in other words if AgileCRM stealing your money). Support team know about this problem but they ignoring me. I am looking for other users which also lost money for a group court application against AgileCRM.

Hi Sergey

Thanks for your feedback.

Agile CRM always prioritize its relationship with its valuable customers. We also give priority to customer support over any monetary benefits to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.

Mailgun is actually a third-party integration and a lot depends on them to ensure seamless functionality. However, our Support team will make sure Mailgun addresses this issue so that valuable customers like you will not face this issue in the future.

To ensure there's no account-specific issue, we would request you to get in touch with our Support team, who will help you to get everything sorted.

Please feel free to write us back at [email protected] for any questions.

Neha
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Efficient, cost effective solution for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 19/6/2018

Pluspunten

Agile CRM is a complete sales, marketing and service platform. It has a good & clear interface and user friendly. It has a very widespread marketing automation solution that allows you to mind map your workflow.. It allows looking at activity down to the individual user activities and helps to identify loopholes in the campaign and amend. I also like how it integrates flawlessly to Gmail. You can quickly add any contact information from gmail to AgileCRM.

Minpunten

Agile CRM has lots of limitations when it comes to email handling & social media integration. If you are emailing to multiple contacts at one go, you can’t add an attachment. It an email requires to add lots of images, creating email templates becomes very clunky. Emails don't get saved to draft automatically; you need to start from scratch if you lost it. Also there's limitation to selecting 25 contacts when writing an email. It loses emails if they are deleted from email client, CRM software should be able to preserve past emails whether they were deleted from Gmail or not.
Also there is no social integration with Facebook and other social media

Unexpectedly great experience!

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2017

Pluspunten

I stumbled upon Agile CRM while looking for an alternative to unreasonably expensive Infusionsoft, I had a first impression that this is just-another-nice-attempt sort of thing, but I was impressed it wasn't. What's really amazing about Agile is that in almost every aspect it exceeded my expectations. Friendly and very helpful customer support, very feature rich, easy to use, and more importantly it keeps improving. I definitely recommend it for small and medium businesses

Minpunten

I think that the mobile application is still in its first steps. The controls are small and not the easiest to use on mobile, and navigation is also a bit clunky. It's not really unusable, but I'm just mentioning that it's a bit beyond the web app

Kimberly
  • Sector: Privé- en risicokapitaal
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

The Entire Product is Deeply Flawed and Useless

Beoordeeld op 15/3/2022

From the beginning, Agile was an inflexible tool that I managed to use for the very simple tasks of sending out newsletter and other marketing outreach. Reporting was not helpful and seeing lists of contacts was difficult to achieve. Now that the mailing functionality no longer works, we are shifting to a different system.

Pluspunten

Early on, it was a simple way to send out newsletters and webinar reminders.

Minpunten

At some point in mid-2021, the process for sending out email to 10s of thousands of contacts stopped functioning as simply and effectively as it had in the past. My staff (which I use as test cases) was no longer receiving emails, even though it showed in the system that they had received it (and no, it wasn't in spam). When I contacted Customer Support, not only did they not actually have a good solution for how I was to use it going forward, but they said any fix would take at least 2 weeks to implement. That is unacceptable for an online marketing tool that a user has purchased in order to send out email.

The bandaids that they provided me would work for one or two mailings and then stop working again. I was regularly trying to get customer support to find me answers but they were never able to solve my problem. The basic functionality that I appreciated - sending out nicely formatted email newsletters - is now completely gone and the platform is useless for our needs.

Beyond the fact that it doesn't actually work anymore, the reporting tools are awful and poorly configured. Querying on groups of people is inconsistent and inaccurate. There is no segmentation feature that I found that was actually effective. The email template building tool is inflexible although it is simple to use and looks nice if you can work within its parameters.

Radhika
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Good customer support

Beoordeeld op 28/1/2020

We are able to manage a large customer database which is crucial for our business. Sending automated campaigns, emails etc has become super easy with agilecrm.

Pluspunten

I liked the excellent customer support. I always approach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for support and have always received super helpful advice and guidance from her.

The ease of use is something that I admire about agilecrm.

Minpunten

None so far. The search functionality perhaps can be enhanced.

Nicolas Frichot
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Agile CRM: The Most Comprehensive & Valuable CRM On The Market

Beoordeeld op 29/10/2019

Amazing experience. I recommend to any businesses looking to take their operations and customer service management to the next level.

Pluspunten

I really love how easy is it to create a task, follow-up with it, and completing it. The dashboard is so easy to use and best of all, the powerful Service features, which really make this CRM, one of the most complete business management solutions.

Minpunten

The regular package should have been less cheaper in my opinion. Otherwise, I find no negative remarks as such.