Jotform

Robuuste formulieren die overal werken

(1.871)

Sorteren op

Arjen
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Heeft mij erg geholpen om het bedrijfsproces te optimaliseren.

Beoordeeld op 21/11/2022

Ik kan op professionele wijze een bestelformulier presenteren.

Ik kan op professionele wijze een bestelformulier presenteren.

Pluspunten

Ik kon er met gemak een bestelformulier in maken, zonder enig technische of creatieve kennis.

Minpunten

Ik zou in de pakketten die aangeboden worden nog een lager instapmodel kiezen. De gratis versie heeft te weinig inzendingen en de eerst betaalde versie is echt een stap te ver voor het relatief simpele gebruik zoals door mij. Ik betaal graag voor een mooie functionaliteit als dit, maar misschien meer modulair aanbieden of een betaalde basisstap aanbieden.

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Arjen, Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy to hear that using our platform, you were able to easily construct your order form.

Our current pricing schedule is for monthly and yearly subscriptions only.

We'll be happy to help.

Tim
Tim
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great transition from manual to digital

Beoordeeld op 26/9/2022

Overall, we've used Jotform quite regularly now and we haven't had any complaints yet. Of course we've tweaked the forms in order to make the experience smoother for our team. It is quite easy to learn, and we've even added in some computations in the forms, and it's been really helpful.

It does take a while to figure out the approval feature, but once you've overcome that hurdle, it gets easier.

I particularly like the fact that we can customize it just enough so it doesn't look like Google Forms or Microsoft Forms.

Pluspunten

We use Jotform for leave applications and petty cash requests in our small team. Before Jotform, we would typically do it manually and though it is seemingly mundane, does contribute to some inefficiencies specifically for me an my partner who approve these requests. Jotform helped streamline all those.

I like the feature that allows people to sign in the digital forms. This allowed us to completely remove some of the basic forms we have in our office and just transition to digital. It then gives us a PDF report after.

Minpunten

The free version is quite generous, allowing you to use the useful features of the app. I do find the pricing a bit expensive. It start from free and then suddenly jumps to 34 USD.

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Jotform had the ability to sign forms. It also had more field features like computations, and also had the feature of exporting the form as a customized PDF report. We still use Microsoft Forms internally for some functions like our HR Tests.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Jotform's free tier is quite generous and had the ability to capture signatures. Both two may have a much cheaper option, but since we aren't a heavy user of forms, we opted for the best free tier.

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Tim, Thank you so much for the positive review. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact if you need help with your form.

Marta
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Does what we need, but there are bugs

Beoordeeld op 7/3/2024

Pluspunten

Everything is highly customizable and we're able to create forms for various needs. As a company in the mental health sector HIPAA compliance is very important and we're glad to have that in Jotform.

Minpunten

While everything is super customizable, it isn't often straight forward or simple. The program definitely requires some training for new hires. We also tend to run into bugs on our more complex forms, for example, when using forms to grade training quizzes and send out pdf certificates if they score a certain percent, we run into issues with the emails not delivering correctly.

Hi Marta,
Thanks for a detailed review of our platform. We are glad you like our HIPAA compliance. We do have help guides: https://www.jotform.com/help/ that can assist you in creating your forms. We would like to investigate further the issue you have encountered. You can reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Karl
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Too many bugs & quirks, too little support

Beoordeeld op 25/8/2022

I've had 2 experiences with trying to build a form to accomplish an important task, and it's failed both times. The tools don't work properly, there's no support, and when the issue is on their end, you're just out of luck. There's no fix time, ever. Don't use this for anything where you can't work around this service's repeated failures.

Pluspunten

It appears, on the surface, to offer a ton of really nice form elements & features. You can make the forms do a lot of seemingly cool stuff that's difficult, if not impossible in some other form builders (until you actually deploy them & discover their true, undisclosed limitations/quirks).

Minpunten

There are constant bugs, quirks, and downtime, with ZERO live support regardless of subscriptions level. My biggest issue is with prefilling forms for customers. Important fields like the product list can't be prefilled so all the customer has to do is review & sign. Of course, it doesn't tell you this until you go to actually prefill a form. Now I'm left with a situation where I have to have a different, less-capable form if I want to prefill contracts for customers using existing info. What a waste. Better yet, there's no support. If you have a question or issue, you get to wait for an email response. Of course, they only deal with part of what you've asked, so you then have to send another email, then wait another unknowable period of time for the next person to deal with half of the problem, then requiring another email, another wait.... and so forth. Of course, if it's an underlying issue with their software (like the improperly functioning dropdown quantity selector), they say they'll send it to the developer team, and who knows when/if the problem will get addressed at that point. They literally tell you that they can't tell you. Not acceptable for commercial deployment, imo.

123FormBuilder en Cognito Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Jotform seemed to offer form capabilities not found in other services (but doesn't, in practice).

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

It seemed to offer increased functionality with fields like the configurable list & item list. In practice, however, these fields turn out to be worthless due to quirks like not being able to prefill them & having them act like they're required during prefill, even when they're not set as required.

Hello Karl,
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. Unfortunately, we no longer offer live support because we believe we provide better support via our support system since we are able to provide step-by-step guides, screencasts, and other references that might be useful in resolving issues. Please provide us additional information about the issues you've encountered using our support contact form at www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can further investigate and work with you until it's resolved. Our typical response time is from 30 minutes to two hours; however, it may vary based on how many queries we receive each day. The Prefill feature does not currently support the Product List field but we opened a feature request ticket for you here https://www.jotform.com/answers/4335480. To find out supported fields for Prefill, check our guide here: https://www.jotform.com/help/1805-prefill.
Reach out to us via our support contact form should you have any questions.

Jake
Jake

What An Upgrade From Google Forms

Beoordeeld op 18/1/2024

Pluspunten

Incredibly easy to use and looks professional.

Minpunten

Resetting of monthly submission limits takes a little longer than I would like.

Hi Jake,
We are glad you had a great experience using our form builder to create forms. You can check your monthly limit reset in your account settings under usage https://support.jotform.com/myaccount/usage.
If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Jenna
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Digital Forms for the Win!

Beoordeeld op 25/3/2024

Pluspunten

Jotform is easy to use and you can use it for any type of surveying, data entry, or consent forms.

Minpunten

Not allowed multiple users on one account and the login process slows it down some.

Hi Jenna,
Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We're delighted to hear that our platform has been easy to use for your surveying, data entry, and consent form needs.
If you need an account that allows multiple users, we encourage you to look into upgrading to Jotform Enterprise https://www.jotform.com/enterprise/. Enterprise accounts can accommodate everyone on your team, while giving you full control and visibility into each action taken by members of your team, for IT audit purposes.
If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Randi
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

An Excellent Tool in Managing a Small Business

Beoordeeld op 7/3/2024

Our overall experience has been exceptional. Jotform is continually improving their products and expanding to make them even more user friendly, dynamic, and professional looking. We just love it.

Pluspunten

Forms design is intuitive and easy. Matching forms design to brand colors and fonts is a breeze. Setting up auto responders and form submission emails is simple.

Minpunten

In the many years we've used JotForm, we have yet to find something about it we don't like.

Hi Randi,
We are glad you had a great experience editing your form with the design you like using our builder. Thanks for the excellent rating.
If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

• Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Jotform Critical Review

Beoordeeld op 26/3/2024

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use with Jotform. All of its features are intuitive and can be seamlessly used together to build beautiful apps and forms. Jotform will definitely become a tool that I use regularly.

Minpunten

Jotform is honestly too money-hungry. I do not understand why I must pay hundreds of dollars to simply get hundreds more submissions for my forms. The free trial is great but is way too limited when it comes to the amount of views and submissions you receive.

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you find our platform easy to use and that it has become a valuable tool for you. We also appreciate your input regarding our pricing. We're always trying to balance providing value for our users and keeping our platform sustainable. If you're looking to get an increase of your monthly submissions permanently for free, check out the Increase Limits page in your account settings, or you can click this link https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/increase-limits then complete all the available tasks to get permanent increase of your monthly submissions as rewards. You can also try referrals for forms limit increase.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out via our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Christina
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Life Saver!!!!

Beoordeeld op 21/3/2024

Jotform has allowed me to stream line our processes.

Jotform has allowed me to stream line our processes.

Pluspunten

This program is super simple to use and has made my life easier!

Minpunten

Nothing that comes to mind at this time.

Hi Christina,
Thanks for your positive feedback. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has made your life easier.
Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Eric
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Helps us convert form fills

Beoordeeld op 6/4/2024

Pluspunten

Its easy to use and modify, also integrates well with other tools like Zapier to create effective workflows

Minpunten

Only thing was it would be great to add ai into the form answers

Hi Eric,
Thanks for leaving Jotform a positive review. We appreciate it. In response to your cons, we're actively exploring the possibility of integrating AI into our platform. Rest assured, we'll keep our users informed of any developments. If you have particular requirements or questions about AI and how it could enhance your forms, don't hesitate to provide more details through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We're more than happy to escalate a feature request for you.

Nathalie
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

I love Jotform

Beoordeeld op 8/4/2024

My experience with Jotform has been top-notch! I've never had a problem with it because it is so incredibly easy to use.

Pluspunten

I absolutely love how customizable it is. This is so much better than other survey platforms/tools.

Minpunten

I can't think of anything bad about it. I love using Jotform. It makes my job considerably easier.

Hi Nathalie,
We are glad you love our platform customization feature. Thanks for the excellent review.

Kathleen
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Form Builder that keeps getting Better

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2020

I create all the forms and share them with several faculty and staff here at the College. The software very intuitive, so there's little training needed for others to work with it. The notifications are highly customizable, so for each form I can control who sees the submission, the workflow and the response to the submitter. I've watched the company grow, offering more support and more features, while still keeping the cost for the end user reasonable!

Pluspunten

When Adobe stop offering their online form option, I needed a replacement! I researched a variety of options and went with JotForm. The top features are the ease of use (great interface even for beginners), available templates and the ability to export the form in a variety of formats - embed in a website, fillable PDF, email, etc. Another valuable feature is the management of submissions. Simple to use, easy to manipulate or expert.

Minpunten

At first, there were some accessibility issues. The developers are currently addressing those issues; they just offered a webinar on how to incorporate ADA compliance. Most of the minor problems when I first started using JotForm have been addressed or improved.

Wufoo, Google Forms en Formstack Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Adobe abandoned its online form software. I needed a replacement.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

I wanted to be able to customize my forms, have numerous collaborators, an easy graphical interface and a reasonable cost. JotForm fit the bill!

Antwoord van Jotform

Glad you find JotForm valuable for your needs. It is also great to know that your issues has been resolved.
Best Regards!

Chris

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best online form platform I've used

Beoordeeld op 31/3/2021

The experience has been WONDERFUL! Their support team has always been able to help me navigate any issues, especially in the beginning when I was learning the features that aren;t common in other systems. Now, I can get what I need from their support documents.

Pluspunten

I like jotform for its simplicity. I have used many other platforms to build online forms and Jotform BY FAR outshines them all. It is super easy to use and very user friendly. I like that they have make the user experience so easy to build, implement and tabulate results.

Minpunten

I haven't really ran into anything that I don't like about the software honestly. Anything I have ever wanted it to do is built into it already or they have an integration already in place to assist.

Formstack Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Ease of use and features available

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Jot form seemed more in tune with product features and integrations .

Antwoord van Jotform

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear about your overall satisfaction using JotForm. Best Regards!

• Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Flexible tool for all your Form Needs

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2021

I have used Jotform over the years for many different usage cases. Surveys among a larger group of people, intake forms for trainings and evaluations of meetings etc. - its easy and quick to put together a form, its just as easy and quick for your audience/clients etc. to fill the forms out and its equally easy and quick to make use of that data through their exporting functions. For my (not continual and in large volume) usage I only ever needed the free version. There are some additional functions if you pay as well. The only time I had an issue was when a PDF export function did not work as expected. The engineers got back to me within a short time frame - I was impressed.

Pluspunten

Form templates can easily be adjusted or you can start from scratch. Its easy to set up and use, simple for people to enter their data into your form and your export functions are great (Excel, or each respondents answers as PDF). Customer support is reactive, competent and polite. And all of that even though I have ever only used the free version!

Minpunten

The only downside might be that the individual settings for each form are a bit hidden. Once you know where they are its not hard to find them, but you might be searching the first time around how to ensure some of the settings are set up in a way that you want them to be.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

I love the fact that Jotform is not attached to a big name compartmentalizing my business data across different providers in some ways. We already have so much stuff on google and microsoft servers. But more importantly, even the free version of JotForm gives you a lot more flexibility and added functionality when comparing it to MS Forms and Google Forms.

Antwoord van Jotform

Thank you for such an awesome review towards our product and our customer support. We truly appreciate it. We are glad to know some of the features work well for your needs and that you find them convenient to use.
Happy holidays!

Lacy
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fantastic form builder works exactly as I hoped, and then some!

Beoordeeld op 27/5/2022

Pleasantly surprised by its functionality, we use Jotform for much more than we originally planned: surveys, application forms, online calculators, and more. I wouldn't go back to our previous solutions if you paid me to.

Pluspunten

Jotform is the first software that consistently does exactly what I want. Every. Single. Time. There's a help topic or community response for everything I've tried to create. It also integrates with our email marketing service, which makes customer communication and follow-ups a breeze.

I'm a sucker for flawlessly executed conditional logic, and Jotform does this extremely well. Essentially, every feature I look for is there, ready to do what I need it to, without any kinks, hiccups or work-arounds. Brilliant!

Minpunten

There's no drawback I can think of for Jotform. The only thing that took more effort than I would have liked was verification for sending automatic emails from our domain, but this is only because our organization has tighter security than most.

Paperform

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Prior to Jotform we had several services that did a portion of the job and not as well as Jotform: SurveyMonkey is relatively expensive for its functionality and often prompts users to take another (unrelated) survey after submitting their original survey. This confused our customers, particularly during election cycles when political surveys were recommended upon submission. Sitefinity has a built-in form builder that is...okay. I wouldn't recommend using it for anything but the most basic forms. Calconic is limited to calculations and required complicated hidden steps to compete the calculations we needed. It wasn't expensive, but we didn't use online calculators enough to justify the cost.

Sitefinity en SurveyMonkey

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Paperform is brilliant, but based outside the US. Our organization needed customer data to be stored within our country (USA) and Paperfom couldn't guarantee that it would be. In hindsight, I'm happy Paperform had this limitation because I'm so thrilled with Jotform's functionality.

Hello Lacy,
Thank you so much for your awesome review. That really means a lot. We are also glad to know that Jotform works exactly for your needs.
If you come across issues, make sure to contact us in our Support System via our Support Contact Form: https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

• Sector: Design en ontwerp

Best Premium Form Builder Plugin

Beoordeeld op 6/1/2023

Easy to use and set up with a premium design that is auto-optimized to suit different screen sizes. before I learned about jotform, I attached calendly link on my website and end up with a lot of unwanted or nonqualified prospects booking a call with me but didnt show up. With jotform, I can set clients' expectations of my service fee range via the form questions and answer and only allow those who complete the submission to book a session with me. It's not just a form tool but also perfect for prospect filtering as only serious prospects will fill out all those questions and get to my calendly link to book an appointment.

Pluspunten

I like the premium, animated, and classy form interface compared to a normal google form. It makes my website look so much more professional. I also love that it can perform validation for the input and comes with automation and mobile apps to make life easier. I love that the form is auto-optimized according to the different screen sizes of our devices.

Minpunten

nothing it's really good for its feature already. I couldn't ask for more.

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Funnel Whiz Studio, We're so happy to know you had a great experience using our platform. Thank you for the detailed review.

Mohan Manohar
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Streamline Your Workflow with JotForm - The All-in-One Forms and Document Management Solution

Beoordeeld op 11/2/2023

1. User-friendly 2.Efficient solution for forms creation and management 3. Document management4.Easy-to-use interface 5.Wide range of features and integrations6. Streamlining their workflows and increasing efficiency^. Useful tool for streamlining their workflows and increasing efficiency.

Pluspunten

1. User-friendly design 2.Electronic signatures3.Document management4.Reporting and analytics5.Integration with other tools6.Security and reliability

Minpunten

1. Limited customization2.Limited reporting and analytics3.Limited support for more complex forms4.Limited integration options

Google Forms en Typeform

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

1.Limited customization options2.Limited reporting and analytics3.Limited support for more complex forms4. Limited integration options5.Security concerns6.Dependence on Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

1. Wide range of customization options2.Wide range of integrations3.Advanced features4.Affordable pricing5.Strong support

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Mohan, Thank you for the detailed review and feedback. We are glad that you had a great experience using our platform. You can fully customize your classic form using custom CSS. For more information, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-how-to-inject-custom-css-codes/. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Anil
Anil
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A simple and inclusive resolution to transition towards a paperless environment.

Beoordeeld op 18/4/2023

Jot Form serves as a versatile solution for us, allowing us to create an employee enrollment form, as well as gather various data surveys. We've had a wonderful experience using Jot Form for these purposes.

Pluspunten

A user-friendly and appealing resolution that offers digital form and signature capabilities as well as efficient data collection features. The software also boasts seamless integration with third-party tools, multi-level approval workflows, and integrated payment options, all of which contribute to a more streamlined paperless environment.

Minpunten

While the software's features are impressive, there are some limitations to consider. For example, tabular input questions are not dynamic and may require additional manual input. Additionally, incorporating an image field could enhance user-friendliness. Another factor to weigh is the relatively high cost of the software's license compared to other available solutions.

Zoho Forms

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

The limited features in the Microsoft form as well as for the digital signature and the payment method integration

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

The limited features in Zoho forms as well as the integration scope in Zoho form is not that much advance

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Anil, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our platform and feedback. If you have concerns or suggestions, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Robin
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Jotform Review

Beoordeeld op 15/12/2023

I have been very pleased with Jotform overall. I was able to get a 20% cut in cost by purchasing an annual plan. I do not recommend this product if one can get needs met by Google Forms. However, for those of us that need a HIPAA-compliant form creator, Jotform does the job well. If you choose to use Jotform, do not expect quick responses to any problems you might have. Although they have a good supply of "help articles," their menu for finding them need considerable improvement.

Pluspunten

I like the ease of designing a new form.

Minpunten

Jotform does not have live support. Waiting hours for a reply can be inconvenient and interrupt the flow of designing a form, and the usual response requests a screenshot of the issue one is having. This requires a second round of interactions that could be avoided if they had live chat or synchronous phone service.

Hi Robin,
We truly appreciate your feedback, as we are always striving to improve. We do have live chat support when you open your My Forms page. But if it is not there, then it means there's high traffic and the live chat is temporarily unavailable.

• Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Been using this for years and Jotform has come a long way!

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2022

Great experience. The Jotform forms works with and without a website because you can just send people the link to any of your forms. For business owners just starting out, this is a great hack to get business coming in.

Pluspunten

Whether you use the free or paid version, you have access to templates that create professional looking forms.

Minpunten

Although Jotform comes with templates, it did take a while to get used to using the software to create product based forms.

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

Over the years, Jotform added the ability to sell products with forms.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Jotform has more template choices as well as the ability to sell products.

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello, We're so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. If you need assistance with your form, please don't hesitate to contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Brijesh
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very capable form & e-sign software for our small business

Beoordeeld op 21/6/2023

We use Jotform to manage our guest/partner forms and surveys, partnership agreements, and to speed up a few internal processes. The platform works smoothly and has a professional-looking user interface. It's priced reasonably, and the there are regular updates and new releases. All in all, it's streamlined our processes, and increased our revenue-generating metrics.

Pluspunten

I think the best thing about it is that it work as a platform rather than just one product. Other than the form builder, we've used Jotform's PDF editor, app builder, e-sign builder, and spreadsheet feature. It saves you the hassle from having to buy 3 - 4 different tools which you then have to integrate it all together.

Minpunten

The bugs are a bit of a nuisance, but I can't really think of anything negative we've seen.

Formstack Forms en Typeform

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

We were pitched the other two while we were already using Jotform. Typeform's features seemed lacking, and Formstack was much much more expensive so we didn't really see any reason to consider a switch

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Brijesh, Thank you for sharing a detailed review of our platform. We are glad you had a great experience. If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

• Sector: Voedselproductie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy way to collect data from our field personnel

Beoordeeld op 21/10/2023

I'm very happy with Jotform for managing our department's forms. Thanks to it, we can now not only collect data from our field personnel when they don't have access to a desktop, but above that, the data is validated, archived securely, and charted automatically with our Power BI integration. It helped us solve a big issue on our data side and brought an extra level of insight into our efforts.

Pluspunten

I think the best thing about it is probably all the templates they have available. There are hundreds of templates for most common form types. Thanks to that, we've never had to design a form from scratch. We just pick a template, add a couple custom questions or fields, and voila.

Minpunten

Nothing sticks out that much. It would be good to have live support though.

Redenen om over te stappen op Jotform

Jotform seemed a lot more advanced with better form fields. The mobile interface is also far better than the others

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review. We are so glad to hear that you love our templates. We do have chat support, which is available when you open the main Jotform page; if it is not there, then it means there is high traffic and the live chat is closed.

Emilio
  • Sector: Sport
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great customizable solution for various forms

Beoordeeld op 19/7/2023

Great experience overall. The software itself is so user friendly. Drag and drop elements is the way to go.

Pluspunten

All the form elements available make creating forms super customizable. Love the widgets. Automated email confirmations and conditional logic features are huge pluses, too. Google sheets is a favorite integration of ours so we can have form submission answers fed into reports. The help pages and forums are a great resource.

Minpunten

When looking for a very specific solution, you may have to search the forums a bit, but customized solutions necessarily take a bit more legwork.

Redenen om voor Jotform te kiezen

We did consider Google Forms for one purpose initially but it was not as customizable.

Hi Emilio,
Thanks for your nice review. We appreciate it.

Arlène
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

If you need to create online forms, look no further!

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2021

I have had a positive experience with JotForm

I have had a positive experience with JotForm

Pluspunten

For me, there is no doubt: JotForm is THE one tool everyone should look into when it comes to creating online forms. It doesn't matter what you need the form for and whether you need one form or ten... JotForm is going to be a valuable resource for you.

Of all the different things it brings to the table, my two favorite features are its templates and integrations. Why wasting time to create a form when there are others who have already created them for you? It is crazy to think that JotForm has a template library with over 10,000 items with pretty much every category you can think of (like booking forms, request forms, payment forms, just to name a few).

And if you would like to do something with your form other than simply collecting information, you will be glad to read that JotForm has over 100 integrations with many tools you are probably already using, like PayPal, Zoom, Google Calendar and Dropbox. This is great to create simple, yet powerful automated workflows to do many different things with JotForm.

Minpunten

Depending on how often you use forms, you may find that the JotForm free plan isn't enough for you (at the moment, it has a limit of 100 monthly submissions) so you are likely to end up having to pay for it.

I would say that this is the one thing I like the least about the platform.

Antwoord van Jotform

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, Arlene. We are extremely grateful for your great words towards JotForm and we highly appreciate it. You're the best!

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
  • Sector: E-learning

Powerful Online Form Automation System

Beoordeeld op 19/10/2022

As of Today, We are using JotForm over 4+ years continuously. We did not face any kind of system issues or troubles so far. We use it daily to collect our customers data and responses via 25 Jot Forms. Currently we are using Google Sheet and Google Drive integration which is really helpful for us to archive our daily targets. Their massive Template collection, Integrations and Widgets were very supportive to our business everyday. Finally i should say, as a system admin, JotForm is a Very Powerful Form Builder that can archive anyone's business requirements with a grate value by using only few simple clicks.

Pluspunten

First of all, The user interface is brilliant. Very easy to understand. Easy Drag and Drop form builder saves lots of time in our corporate life. JotForm design process is very straight forward and gives ability to customize out forms according to our requirements. It allows our team to collaborate simultaneously which is a grate feature that i did not see from other competitors before. Another Plus point is that JotForm has lots or integration options with 3rd party systems like Paypal, Stripe, Skrill & etc. They provide few different pricing plans with a very attractive Free Plan which includes 5 Free Forms. Of course JotForm has a reasonable price when compare to its competitors. It has a grate library with over 10,000 Templates. E Signature is a another grate feature to mention.

Minpunten

Sometimes, Its confusing to find the right template for us. But eventually we do. I would appreciate if they can improve their customer service center. sometime it is harder to get a help instantly form their side. Better if they can implement more Tutorials and Guides us to follow.

Zoho Forms en SurveyMonkey

Antwoord van Jotform

Hello Kavindu, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience using our platform. You can check this link, https://www.jotform.com/help/, to view our quick guide. Rest assured, we're always working to add new services and features to Jotform. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us via the support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be glad to assist.