Outreach

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Nate

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best sales sequencing tool on the market, hands down

Beoordeeld op 31/1/2021

Overall, I'm a huge fan of Outreach. It's a tool that I'll look for in my next company or at least recommend. If you have a large SDR and Inside Sales force, it's just silly not to invest in this technology. I save so much time on my prospecting and it holds me accountable. The reports on your progress are easy and when I work with my SDR multi-threading into an account, we can see each other's activity so we don't overlap.

Pluspunten

At first, Outreach can look a bit overwhelming, but once you get through some early training, it will become second nature and best friend for prospecting. We also use Outreach as our dialer. What I love most is the ability to make quality drip campaigns, email sequencing that can be combined with phone and LinkedIn messaging, along with integrating with SFDC. I'm also a big fan of using Snippets which is a great way to create short sentences or data that you want to include in emails, while not going overboard on boring templates.

Minpunten

Not much, other than there's a lot going on. There are account and prospect views that you can build reports on top of that I really never use, but I'm sure could be useful. If you can focus on core functionality, then it's really quite easy to use.

Florence

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Made our SDRs way more productive

Beoordeeld op 21/1/2021

Great experience. Smooth during the sales cycle. Connects well to other solutions, pulling in key data on prospects. Product roadmap is also exciting (i.e. prospect insights and intelligence improving over time with AI insights).

Pluspunten

We moved across from Groove to Outreach and this was one of the best decisions we made. Outreach connects much better to other tools in our stack and the functionality is on another level. Outreach has enabled our SDRs to stop wasting time context switching between loads of tabs and focus on prospecting, maximizing their time prospecting. I am a big fan of Outreach!

Minpunten

It would be great if it were simple to include a profile picture without the weird needing to have an avatar process on another platform.

Redenen om voor Outreach te kiezen

Groove was clunky and the support wasn't up to scratch.

Groove

Redenen om over te stappen op Outreach

Industry standard. Connectivity. Great UX.
  • Sector: Publiceren

Best sales execution platform

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2022

It helps our sales team to reach our key accounts with a key message in a right time. By integrating it with CRM we can maintain a record of each prospects email communications, calls, and meetings.
The risk of losing deals got reduced after we started using Outreach.

Pluspunten

Using Outreach we were able to automate our sales efforts. We have synched up Outreach with HubSpot to keep track of all our prospects activities.
Most useful features are building email sequence, integrating CRM, calendar and meetings.
It allows you to create, manage and control customer data.

Minpunten

It does not allow us to create visually appealing emails. It’s analytics dashboard is very hard to understand.

Matt
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

I hate to write a negative Review but... this experience was so bad I hope to help you pick...

Beoordeeld op 20/8/2022

Their sales team was bad and initially we didnt sign up, then after trailing another and also being frustrated with that one, we made a stupid decision to just go with Outreach, forced to buy their video onboarding, their support takes forever to answer and most answers are incorrect, when their software crashes they have a robotic response that their team gives which is reboot, they will tell that over and over, when in reality their app fails because of mismatching data on the import that they can't handle correctly. They put me on a call with an Advanced Success Manager after I complained and she was so new, she knew nothing and wasted my time for 15 minutes, It got so bad I had to get involved and it was obvious that they weren't going to be a good fit for us and they admitted however, I asked if we could jsut part ways friends, cancel our agreement, they refuse to let us out of a $26,000 contract. KNOWING we won't use it and knowing that their team said its not a good fit.

Pluspunten

nothing. After 3 months I am walking away from a $26,000/yr contract they will NOT let us out of, so I am STILL Paying and we are NOT going to use this trash of a platform. They do NOT care about you as a client.

Minpunten

Using this software cut our call volume in half, we had our WORST sales month in 2 years, we had so many problems getting set up, their software crashes, notes fail to save, hubspot integration is a joke, stand alone you lose features like deal pipeline, you can not sort by last time called, their throttles don't work as explained, cannot text, the list of cons goes on and on...

Jim

Seamless prospecting tool with a 1-to-1 alignment with CRM

Beoordeeld op 6/7/2022

Pluspunten

Being able to prospect, contact prospects, and manage accounts and pipeline all in one solution. Having the integration with Salesforce allows for efficiency and seamless workflows within the sales organization.

Minpunten

Not having the ability to record calls and have conversation intelligence created a need for an additional solution that was a significant cost to the organization.

Very impressed

Beoordeeld op 21/8/2019

Pluspunten

The reporting and amount of features is incredible to a point where I get embarrassed at our own efforts.
Spectacular onboarding and overall experience getting started considering the technical part was quite immersive in our backend and Salesforce.

Minpunten

It is becoming a bit more troublesome to navigate and figure out a perfect solution but it seems to be addressed with the help of more CS and help desk articles.

Redenen om voor Outreach te kiezen

The IP phone integration as part of a sequence is the best I've ever seen.

Redenen om over te stappen op Outreach

Not directly related to the product but I thought their content marketing was better and made me believe more in the people behind the product.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Outreach for automating sales tasks

Beoordeeld op 17/12/2019

Outreach helps our inside sales team automate the engagement process and helps them to contact potential opportunities with sequences and templates.

Pluspunten

Outreach provides a way to engage easier with prospects and leads in addition to automating sales and marketing tasks that were time consuming.

Minpunten

In managing multiple users, it isn't as easy to divide tasks between a group as it is to run individual tasks and automations.

Redenen om over te stappen op Outreach

Outreach had the integrations that we needed and the right price point.
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Outreach for Sales & Marketing

Beoordeeld op 31/3/2021

Great experience per my previous comments on ease of use and functionality. I love snippets and personalization features!

Pluspunten

We used to use groove and outreach is a huge improvement. It is very easy to set-up sequences with personalization, linked content from highspot or direct url, and create snippets for dropping in different images or content features. I am able to set-up sequences for sales to support marketing programs and craft message and content used. I can look at reporting metrics within the sequence to see who is using, how many contacts are active/pending/paused and draw conclusions on effectiveness of the messaging.

Minpunten

I only create sequences for sales versus actually sending them, but I think there was some confusion on how to add contacts or to make them active in one sequence over another. We use contact list views in Salesforce to add contacts, which seems to work but not sure if there is another way that is less manual than building out the list views- like linking to campaign?

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Very easy to use, but frequent outages

Beoordeeld op 5/8/2022

Pluspunten

Super easy to use. Any feature you need is easy to find with their intuitive, reactive UI.

Minpunten

Frequently goes down for periods of minutes, and in rare circumstances hours. On top of this, it can be hard to find certain information when you need it. (why can't I see amount of time certain prospects have opened emails)

Noah
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very good for email outreach

Beoordeeld op 7/8/2022

Pluspunten

Very easy to use. Very easy to tag customers, and segment your audience down to the group you would want. It is also very easy to set up the sequences and track how each email is doing. My favourite email outreach platform.

Minpunten

It is more expensive than a lot of their competition.

Cornell

Sales Development

Beoordeeld op 17/7/2021

With Outreach, we're solving the tedious work of outbounding by equipping SDRs with the powerful tools to mass scale their outreach efforts. Previously this work was done in spreadsheets with manual emails and just Salesforce as the CRM tracker for contacts. With Outreach, emails are automated, prospect statuses are automatically updated. We've saved significant time with Outreach. There is a steep learning curve because the tool has various nuances that require training.

Pluspunten

Sequences is what makes Outreach so powerful. The fact that you can time, automate, and blast various emails to prospects using custom variables for a personalized feel is what makes Outreach so powerful. My role requires me to send mass volumes of emails to specific personas at various B2B companies. Most people don't respond after just 1 email. By loading multiple folks into a sequence and blasting that sequence has saved me significant time.

Outreach also acts a CRM that keeps track of all communications. You can use filters to find specific prospects who have been sequenced or if they've been opted out or if they're in a specific stage in a sequence. These custom filters enable for specific targeting and tailoring.

Minpunten

Outreach does require level of training to some extent that isn't straightforward. For example, knowing how to load sequences, or create triggers, or how to automate certain tasks does require some playing around that is not intuitive unless you have some training. Our organization needed some 3rd party training for us to actually grasp the various aspects and nuances of Outreach. Without that 3rd party training, we would've made numerous mistakes and probably wouldn't have utilized the tool to the maximum efficiency.

Redenen om over te stappen op Outreach

This was primarily a price initiative. SalesLoft was a bit more expensive than we would've liked and my team only needed one Outreach license.
Lauren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Outreach is my favorite sales tool

Beoordeeld op 30/9/2019

I am a big fan of Outreach. I think all Sales, Marketing & Sales Development teams should use it. Automation is the future!

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use. I work with many people new to sales, new to our industry and they fall in love with outreach. It automates our sales strategy. It helps us follow a cadence or campaign on emailing, calling, sending a LinkedIn message, etc. Without it, we would struggle to follow up with our clients.

Minpunten

There are some small things that I don't like with Outreach. Things get stuck in failed & pending states and you are not notified... These are usually found too late as well. Wish there was more of an aggressive notification when things happen that we should be aware of. Also - I would love for them to build out their interface better for closing roles and marketing roles. We have it for our SDRs but would struggle to have marketing and account executives use the tool at the same time.

Redenen om voor Outreach te kiezen

More personalized and account based targeting model.

Yesware

Redenen om over te stappen op Outreach

Ease of use. Better security in mass emailing cadences.

Great, but not perfect

Beoordeeld op 26/6/2019

Overall Outreach is a great tool for scaling out productivity but it seems to lack features in being able to automate follow ups on a one-off basis. You can schedule one email for further out but will have to actively remind yourself to continue following up which reduces the value automation can provide to a sales professional.

Pluspunten

Outreach is a fantastic tool that enables me and my colleagues to be much more productive in our sales outreach. It's great to be able to schedule emails in advance and even put prospects into sequences for more extended outreach efforts (no pun intended) without the need to actively manage and pay attention to them.

It's also great at helping keep me organized in terms of tasks I need to follow up on like calls.

They're ability to track email opens and clicks is also extremely valuable in identifying which prospects are engaging most with the material I send over.

Outreach also has some other analytics that seem somewhat helpful as well, though haven't dug too much into these or really leveraged them to great extent for our team.

Minpunten

There are some features that leave me wanting though. There are instances where I'd like to add just a slight bit of personalization for a very select few members of a sequenced group but in order to do that, I either need to have a reminder to catch that scheduled email right before it sends out (which defeats the purpose of the automation) or create an entirely new sequence just for 1 or 2 people which can really bog up my sequence view.

Cheaper solutions like Yesware are able to allow for automated one-off sequences or email chains with a log built in to stop following emails if there's a response. Seems like it should be a fairly straight forward functionality but it's noticeably lacking in this platform.

Scott
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best outbound sales platform, period.

Beoordeeld op 10/10/2017

This software is responsible for revolutionizing our outbound sales process, and it will continue to be the best tool for us for years to come. I've evaluated other options but always came back to Outreach because it's the full package.

Outbound sales is extremely scalable with this platform, and running a sales org on it is amazingly easy to manage.

Pluspunten

I love that this software is so heavily focused on outbound sales. This isn't marketing software that you can adapt to sales, this is software created and built for sales organizations. That fact is very obvious in the way they implement their features.

Outreach always leads the way in terms of feature innovation, and they continue to offer the best outbound email settings to truly automate your process. You can drop 1000 prospects into a sequence, throttle it to send 100 per day, set it to resume OOO replies after a few days, and set it and forget it. Just set up a schedule, make sure you exclude national holidays, and you don't have to touch it ever again.

Something they also do better than anyone is their task management. I frequently have a task as a step in a sequence (I.e. Connect with the person on LinkedIn), and when a prospect hits that stage it creates a task in the system. This happens hundreds of prospects at a time, but when you start your tasks it takes you into this workflow that lets you call/email/take notes on the action and just click next to take you to the next one. Really lets you get in the flow, and is an amazing tool for inserting a manual task into a sequence that you can still get through quickly.

Some examples of awesome features include:

1) Auto resume OOO
2) Fallback text in the templates
3) Automatically skip holidays
4) Phone call integration so you don't have to leave the app

Minpunten

I don't know that there are any cons. The only one that I can imagine is that when you start fresh on the system, the interface can be a little bit daunting. There are actually a lot of settings, and if you don't understand the hierarchy or what you use for what, it can get very complicated.

Thankfully they have good customer support and a LOT of good documentation, so it's not that bad if you spend some time learning it.

• Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very powerful software. Great integrations with SFDC and Gmail as well that make it super easy...

Beoordeeld op 4/6/2018

Outreach makes it so easy to meet that crucial nexus point in sales of volume + quality of messaging. Being able to have measured feedback on how well your emails are received means you can keep tweaking until you get open and response rates as high as possible. It makes me faster as a sales rep and more data driven as a team.

Pluspunten

Outreach can do a TON. Being able to import a list of leads and have relevant info show such as title, last contact, etc.. is an amazing time saver when trying to make sure you're list (csv, sfdc report, etc..) is 'clean' and good to go.

Being able to call directly through the platform is a huge time saver as well. All of the reporting around your sequences is a huge win. I will go through all of my sequences once every week or so to see what's doing well, what isn't, and tweak to optimize performance. There is a huge amount of data you can use to compare yourself to others, measure the efficacy of your outreach, and collaborate on best practices with team members. Over all Outreach is a huge win and is very well integrated with every one we use from a customer facing team perspective (gmail, sfdc, Linkedin)

Minpunten

Outreach feels like they are probably an engineering first design second kind of company. I say that because their software can do SO MUCH, but it's not always intuitive how to do specific things. It has taken me awhile to get fully up to speed on some of the tips and tricks that really make outreach awesome.

This is barely a con, more so just a training or user experience comment. Outreach can do so much it'd be tough for them to make every little feature super easy to find and obvious.

Perhaps some more specific live onboarding/training would be helpful as well.

• Sector: Schoolleiding

Great for SDRS

Beoordeeld op 17/12/2020

They have fantastic customer service and a great knowledge base, I believe its called Outreach University for their customers. It is pretty intuitive to use at least at a baseline level. As an SDR its been great to have this added to our tech stack.

Pluspunten

Handling your outbound and inbound efforts via Outreach has made things much easier. Before we were using Yesware and although it was affordable the user design and analytics left a lot to be desired. With outreach we can see what sequences are performing the best, which email templates get the highest response, and even when the best time to send emails are. We are also easily able to A/B test within sequences or copy sequences that are working well for other Reps and duplicate. It has made it easy for me to increase how much outbound I am able to do and made it so I can target specific personas easily. I tend to work out of Outreach way more than I work out of Salesforce as an SDR.

Minpunten

I feel that there are still features I do not understand within Outreach that I might be able to use more effectively. If they could guide the user more to make sure we are leveraging more of the software I think that would add to it. One of the cons is that you are unable to make dials from your laptop via Outreach, it must come through your cell and I much prefer to make calls via my laptop.

Gong.io en Yesware
Morgan
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Outreach Multiplies Each of Your Employees by 10

Beoordeeld op 21/1/2021

The Outreach onboarding is rather extensive, and if you're a hands-on A type I don't necessarily think you'll get much out of the onboarding. I found doing it side by side a written article was my favorite approach to learning.

Pluspunten

Outreach is a product that has blown me away. It's every Director and Manager's dream when it comes to sending e-mails and keeping up with annual engagement with customers of any lifecycle. From Sales to Customer Service to Marketing, Outreach can help every member on your team.

For years I A/B tested e-mail subject lines and calculated this on an excel spreadsheet. Outreach does it for me. I have increased my cold e-mail sales open rate from 25% to 60%! The e-mails look personalized and don't look like any other e-mail campaign. Even the signatures are consistent.

The LinkedIn feature allows people on teams/enterprise to engage within the platform. For others it takes you to the person's page in a new tab. It makes it easy to increase engagement trifold in this manner by creating sequences (day 1 call, day 2 linkedin, day 3 email, etc.).

Minpunten

One improvement would be a better LinkedIn integration. I wish the Sales Navigator e-mails fed through in order to create a task in SalesForce just as an e-mail through OutReach does.

There absolutely needs to be more personalizations (i.e. Dear {{first name}}, Hope you're having a great {{day_of_weeek}}). Which, this seems rather simple to code. Any real time data should be in there. Instead I have to do a long {{if/then}} that takes forever.

Aaron
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

If you get out of your own way it's fantastic

Beoordeeld op 3/4/2020

Outreach has been fantastic but adoption has been the biggest issue we faced. If adoption is done well it will absolutely lead to better conversions of leads and revenue.

Pluspunten

Outreach is extremely customizable and enables you to focus your time better by automating the tediousness away from prospecting and focus on the message and conversations.

Minpunten

Honestly it can be somewhat complex to use if you also have other tools that serve some functions that outreach allows. The best way to utilize in my opinion is to spend a ton of time up front to get the functionality the way you want and use as your exclusive tool for prospecting (aside from Sales Nav and that sort of thing)

Redenen om voor Outreach te kiezen

ToutApp was essentially a mass blast email tool and led to SDRs becoming spammers

Functions and reputation
'Rowdie' Mitch

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Terrible customer service. Great product.

Beoordeeld op 2/4/2018

I really enjoyed the software, what a great product. My first salesman was amazing, but as they scaled, we became a small account to them and really got treated like it. Stay away if you are looking for a great vendor experience, but if you are looking for a great product with great automation tools and email sequences... Outreach was the best we could find.

Pluspunten

Wow, its an amazing product. I really enjoyed using it and it did win me alot of business. Alot of automated tasks which was amazing. Also their email management and manager permissions was incredible. Overall really simplified my teams day.

Minpunten

If you are a small company... expect to be treated terribly. We got random bills, and NO response from billing or their cusotmer support. You would get the runaround all day long. Seriously terrible experience even caused one of my employees to lose morale which isn't ultimately all Outreachs fault, I will take some accountability... but she wasn't getting her job done and couldln't get replies from Outreach. She was the manager supposed to control how many seats we had and manage costs... With an unresponsive team and random invoices with no explaination it became discouraging.

I would highly recommend using the product if their sales team was ethical and their support would RESPOND. We got way overbilled and cancelling the account was even a hassle.

Timea

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best tool in its category

Beoordeeld op 18/8/2021

Overall, I would choose Outreach any day over the competitors and recommend it to others.

Pluspunten

Outreach suited our needs the best out of other tools in the market. It is very comprehensive and integrates with other tools in our sales enablement stack seamlessly.

Minpunten

The reporting function needs improvement; too much data and not the right metrics - it would be good to see output through the full funnel instead of standalone metrics. Also, calls connected should exclude voicemail.

Mailshake

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great "outreach" software that makes calling and emailing a breeze

Beoordeeld op 6/11/2018

Overall Outreach is a great sales tool that any organization with sales folks should consider. The ability to blast through dozens of calls in a couple minutes is really handy. Also the reporting/tracking of the successful emails makes it easy to see what's working and what's not.

Pluspunten

+ Lots of sales insight available (what sequences/emails are more effective than others)
+ 360 view is a great dashboard for any sales user where you can see your upcoming tasks (emails, calls, etc.) and process through them
+ Love the ability to be able to submit a quick question to the support team from the UI
+ You can tag prospects, calls, etc. which makes finding them a lot easier
+ The support team is very responsive to fixing issues and helping with training gaps

Minpunten

- Notes on the account/company level don't work well (you enter notes on Mike Smith at Microsoft and those notes don't consistently show up for others at that same company)
- There definitely are bugs that make some of the processes annoying
- The interface is very busy. Would be nice to be able to customize what I see/don't see (perhaps this is allowed at the admin level)
- Outreach needs to differentiate between Email Opt Out and Phone Opt out. Currently, if a prospect opts out of emails, we can still legally call him but Outreach wont let us sequence them because there is only one Opt Out within outreach. Hopefully this is fixed so we can still call folks who opted out of emails, but are open to calls.

Lloyd

Job Critical Software

Beoordeeld op 23/7/2019

Outreach is job critical for me and my reps. I would riot if my company took the tool away. I attribute my success as a sales rep to Outreach for allowing me to not let anything fall through the cracks.

Pluspunten

I use Outreach daily to manage my work process. I honestly don't know how I did anything without the tool. It is something that I would like to use for the rest of my career.

Minpunten

Not often, but every once in a while I come up against small issues that can be frustrating, like not being able to sequence users. I have found though, that most of the time it is user error, but sometimes errors are not clear.

Outreach Review

Beoordeeld op 5/3/2020

Great sales platform for teams looking to become more organized and increase their prospecting efforts.

Pluspunten

Great sales engagement platform for any sales org looking to take their prospecting analytics and reporting to the next level. Sequencing, call recording, prospecting tracking, Salesforce integration are all great.

Minpunten

Very click heavy. I've had a lot of glitchy experiences where imports, mail merges, sequences fail and there is not a clear explanation as to why.

• Sector: E-learning

The Best Productivity/Follow-up Tool

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2020

I think if your in a fast paced organisation that need to follow-up with a large amount of leads, it will help automate and save your employees a lot of time.

Pluspunten

The best feature of the tool is that it saves the most important resource in our world - 'TIME', especially in the sales function an important part of the job is to follow-up with potential prospects/leads.

Outreach help me focus on what matters the most (being productive) and focus less on simple tasks such as follow-up emails, logging tasks. Just creat a sequence, use the custom tabs if need be) and then emails go out periodically (you can decide the schedule and content). JUST LOVE IT

Minpunten

I think the app is very flexible, there are so many features and depending on your organisation you might have some features restricted. I would recommend reading their blogs (there are quite a few functionalities and features that you might want to use but never realize they were already there)

Erika M.
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

Outreach Review

Beoordeeld op 16/7/2019

I like the software, just wish I had the ability in my organization to skip tasks when necessary, create more custom messages, or have the ability to do more of an email only sequence occasionally.

Pluspunten

I like that this software makes it easy to reach out to prospects of any industry in a timely manner. You can put prospects in email sequences, set future tasks for prospects that you want to reach out to later, send one off emails/bulk compose emails with customization of their names or accounts for example, and even make calls to the prospects directly from the application.

Minpunten

There seems to be a lot of small bugs in the software that prevent you from calling the prospects occasionally and the sound quality of the calls sometimes is a little hit or miss depending on the day. In my organization sometimes getting the prospects in sync with salesforce can be a hassle to get credit for the call that you just made if you have metrics. Also having this tool controlled by corporate limits the ability of customization in the sequences, emails sent out don't always work as well as ones that are customizable.